[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 78 KB, 736x736, IMG_1104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
55937946 No.55937946 [Reply] [Original]

Doesn’t the slate get wiped clean after 7 years? I just got a 16k bill from collections from an incident in early 2021. Even googling it looks like they only sue/try to freeze banks or garnish wages 15% of the time. I didnt have insurance at the time of the incident. Is it too late to negotiate with the hospital after it goes to collections? Or had the Pharma Jew got me?

>> No.55937974

Did it with 45k of medical debt. i just ignored all calls and took the credit hit. Credit score is 700+ now

>> No.55937978

>>55937946
i had something that was like $200 recently and i told them to eat shit because of the new rules that they wouldn't report to major bureaus
they threatened to anyway so i opened a case with the CFPB and they dropped it

>> No.55938007

>>55937946
> Is it too late to negotiate with the hospital after it goes to collections
yeah, you fucked up. "going to collections" means they have sold the debt to the collector. you can no longer negotiate with the hospital, because they no longer hold the debt. you can try negotiating with the debt collectors but you're probably too dumb to do this without assistance, so consult a jew lawyer to haggle on your behalf.

>> No.55938012

>>55937946
My father got into an accident where an ambulance rammed into him, shattering the left side of his body. Every rib on the left side was broken, somehow didn't puncture the heart but it fucked the lungs up. His skull was fractured, left arm completely demolished. Leg was mostly ok. Doctors patched him up real good after that same ambulance drove him to the hospital and by next year he was able to walk around like its not much, sure he has metal plates in his body but its better than being dead. He couldn't pay the bill which was 732k. Filed for bankruptcy and our house was liquidated because we don't have any money for mortgage or anything at all. Everything was liquidated. We were homeless for 9 years. Couldnt afford pain meds but we could afford some good old tranq and now fentanyl. He got addicted and overdosed. I have a house now after 2 bull runs. I was 12 when that shit happened and didn't know anything at all but fuck, im pissed but glad it wasnt worse.

>> No.55938118
File: 40 KB, 443x455, Repent.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If you pay them literally anything, they can't do anything.
You can give them $5 a month as fuck-off money for the rest of your life.
Cheapest healthcare plan there is.

>> No.55938220

>>55938007
This is horrible advice. Do not waste money on a lawyer over 16 grand. Also you still have a year in the US after it goes to collections to negotiate.

Try to slow it all down by asking them to send everything in writing. Try to negotiate with hospital first, then then debt collectors. Ask for discounted bill bc you didnt have insurance and cant afford 16k, aka “hardship”.

In negotiating Id offer to pay like 20% at first. Get it the revised amount due in writing. Thats a much lower amount and theyre less likely to take you to court / garnish wages over a smaller amount ;)

>> No.55938451

>>55937974
This is what I’m leaning towards fuck them I got thrown involuntarily in a psych ward and now I have to pay them for getting locked up? Fuck that.

>>55938007
You sound like a Polcel that does what authority figures tells him. Not doing that.

>>55938012
Unreal. That’s insane these kikes get away with stuff like that. A mill is a different story than 16k though so I’m not sure if I should even bother talking to these people.

>>55938118
Is this actually true? I can pull the same Hyde card “Aahhhh JEEZ DOOD im schizo and have to buy these pills I’ve got no money dood!” My only slight concern is if they did sue and freeze my bank account not being able to cash out the next bull run.

>>55938220
What are the odds I can lean on the hospital with my schizo angle? I have a feeling they’re just heartless and won’t care. Half my fault for ignoring this shit but at the time I was literally ina. Psychosis. Idk if this is wise or I should just say fuck you im a schizo that can barely function (not true I have a solid job/career and 6 fig networth, 75% is in crypto the zog doesn’t know about).