[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 141 KB, 945x825, 1607450742885.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
56742186 No.56742186 [Reply] [Original]

Dysgenic freaks who succumb to shilling and hyper-hopium addictions become demons.
They always think they are winning no matter what happens.
As long as they're being stimulated according to the pattern that allows them to receive their circle jerk rewards nothing else matters to them.
There is no incentive for them to logically analyze anything, least of all themselves.
They can always just retreat back into their autism and receive the greatest false hopium they know and all else can be forgotten.
Shilling on demand accompanied by fake hopium, the most common forms of hyperstimulus, have deleted the souls of the majority of the link bagholders.
Chainlink is the jew's greatest weapon and its casualties are piling up and choking out real humanity.
We have to exorcise them all.

>> No.56742191

Thanks for caring about Linkmarine financial wellbeing! just sold 100k

>> No.56742240
File: 226 KB, 1017x1363, IMG_9762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

nigga what

>> No.56742581

fudcuck
noun
fud-cuck
plural fudcucks, kekfuddies

1: a misguided, unpaid, and disgruntled personal assistant to link holders and stakers
"I just woke up! I could clean up the smegma scented basement I live in, but today I need to spend 8 hours angrily keeping biz up to date on my latest headcanon!" - your average fudcuck
2: an angry retard who lives on biz and is bitter about selling at a loss / gambling it all away on a lending platform: person affected with extreme intellectual disability or emotional instability
3: a mindbroken, low testosterone ESL "male" - usually from a third-world country, who found biz after 2021 and is obsessed with the investments of other men and feels a need to always post about it

The terms fudcuck, kekfuddie, and their derivatives are currently used as technical descriptors in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts. These uses are broadly rejected by fudcucks, mostly because they find them incredibly offensive and upsetting

>> No.56743360
File: 821 KB, 2358x640, depression.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>56742581
Reality

>> No.56743375

>>56742186
>They always think they are winning no matter what happens.
How is a face melting gigamoon to $15 that only retraces to $13 anything less than god tier winning?

>> No.56744576

>>56743375
Fud bros.. our response?

>> No.56744622
File: 1.73 MB, 768x768, quantitativeeating1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

At one point the Oraclize guy called Sergey a sandwich fucker. He even accused Sergey of eating the sandwiches after busting loads into them. There was an intense bit of silence while Sergey glared. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead immediately, and his face was flush. He forced a chuckle into the microphone. Then he walked off stage and just out of the room where there was a magazine rack. He was still in full view of everyone through a window. He starts taking these magazines, two and three at a time, and just tearing them to shreds. Sometimes he would pick one up, and try to twist and tear the whole thing at once, but fail, so then he would start ripping out individual pages. He was facing away from everyone, so we never saw his facial expressions, but the jerking of his arms and jiggling of his head as he ripped the magazines suggested he was apoplectic with rage. This went on for two minutes at least. At this point I thought he was totally screwed, and that he had just ruined the reputation of chainlink in one fell swoop. However, he turned around and walked back into the room. He looked completely rejuvinated and full of vigor again. He proceeded to completely btfo Oraclize in every way, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Afterwards, he even did a little q&a session after the Oraclize guy left due to being frustrated from the harsh btfo. Janitorial services were picking up the mess of shredded magazines at this time, and the only acknowledgement Sergey ever made to the mess was when one of the older janitors fell over while leaning to pick up the pieces. He sort of covered his mouth with his hand, clearly holding back laughter. It was bizarre, but with genius comes inevitable personality quirks.