[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 65 KB, 1080x1440, f78499a054919b40951f7d4f6cf50c2f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57215173 No.57215173 [Reply] [Original]

i'm happy being single but i absolutely seethe at the amount of couples holding hands when i got travelling alone. is "just be confident by urself" just roastie cope advice? i literally never seen any other cunts alone

>> No.57215197

>>57215173
I'd hate to travel with others. Did it before, and they want to go to see shit/boring things, or hold you up getting ready, or complain and sour the mood over some minor hitch...fuck that. It can get lonely at times but the benefits of travelling alone massively outweigh the negatives.

>> No.57215207

>>57215173
travelled alone, it was really nice
travelled with GF(which i picked up when i was travelling) it was really nice.

>> No.57215213

>>57215197
thats bullshit i see wayyy too many cunts with chads for solo travel to be the better choice

>> No.57215255

>>57215213
You've clearly never traveled with a woman before

>> No.57215256

>>57215173
>i absolutely seethe at the amount of couples holding hands when i got travelling alone
why are you seething anon? they're no different than you, they're just together and enjoying themselves. when (WHEN) you get a gf, the only difference will be that you'll be with someone else. any other change has to be initiated by you, both mental (mindset), physical (getting in shape), etc. there are plenty of couples walking around holding hands who are absolutely miserable.
>is "just be confident by urself" just roastie cope advice?
no, but you need to do more than that. see above.
>i literally never seen any other cunts alone
you'll see more of them the more you travel, but generally it's rare due to safety concerns that women have

in short, yagmi OP, keep your chin up and stop shitposting here, go travel moar

>> No.57215267

>>57215173
>solo travel where you fuck qts
Based
>solo travel where you don't fuck qts but at least have fun
Based
>solo travel where you don't have fun because you're jealous of the chads an stacies
Cringe
>travel with gf where you fuck
Based
>travel with gf where you don't fuck
Cringe
>travel with anyone else who is NOT a sperg and you can fuck qts
Mid
>travel with anyone else who is a sperg and you can't fuck qts
Cringe