[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 64 KB, 1079x772, 1693619997692809.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57547868 No.57547868 [Reply] [Original]

AI may not actually be ready for the wide scale adoption and revolutionary gains that have been promised by the hucksters and talmudic viziers at the top of the econosphere.

with tech and AI related stocks pumping to the moon, now's a good time to load some bags, but the question is when will the bubble burst, how long do you think we have until cash cows like NVDA, TSM and SMCI tumble back to baseline?

my guess? probably mid to late 2025, when the companies that didn't adequately invest in infrastructure and actually preparing their operations for using AI don't see the results they anticipated.

side note:
>no bobo, but I feel like something bad is coming probably middle of this year
>Something ain't right, I can feel it in my Bussy.
>anyone else worried?

>> No.57548253
File: 29 KB, 300x300, 1dcbb9fe410c6b95cfefef6ddda07481d4715c02448d6c8e00037d0cdac592d3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57547868
When people mention "the AI bubble" i like to remind them that the actual AI craze is just an extension of the same tech we've been developing and using for decades, it just got powerful and big enough to start having its first commercial applications. Imagine once tech like TAU releases and programmers can code with just sentences and documents instead of having to do all the strings of code by themselves? Imagine once Generative AI gets strong enough that we can have 24/7 therapists tailor-made for each patient that remember everything they say and have an automatic response for their needs without errors and data losses? Imagine once self-driving cars become really self-driving and you become able to call an AI cab at any moment of the day, in any place of the country?
None of this tech is "exploding" with the "bubble" because its not going anywhere the same way that computers aren't going anywhere and cellphones will just get more powerful. It's uptrend from here on, that's all there is to it OP, it's a matter of WHEN not IF

>> No.57548294

>>57547868
I believe is gay, leave the beliefs to the indoctrinated. There is "I feel" and "I know" and "I've seen"

>> No.57548353

>>57548253
I want to habeeb but my pessimism does not allow me to huff the hopium.

if the trend is going to go up forever, what makes the most sense to DCA into and diamond hands for sustainable gains?