[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 646x595, 1697845345625158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57589996 No.57589996 [Reply] [Original]

I just checked the blockchain and noticed the bits aren't connected and some of the links in the chain are missing.

>> No.57590009
File: 92 KB, 1024x768, 1683455397738215.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57589996
!!!THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! Africa dot com adopts Chainlink technology to bring Congolese niggers on the blockchain! This was supposed to be Cardano's entire use case, but now it's just a small side use case for Chainlink!

https://www.africa.com/a-landmark-move-to-safeguard-the-biodiverse-rich-congo-basin-rainforest-and-peatlands/

It explicitly states in the whitepaper that Chainlink's entire purpose is to introduce external inputs to blockchains, in essence subverting the secure tamperproof borders of any blockchain and facilitating billions of non-native inputs to migrate on-chain. I was casually surfing the blockchain the other day and imagine my shock when I found niggers on there. Further inspection of transactions on the explorer revealed that Chainlink put them there, a new Congolese nigger on every block, sometimes even multiple niggers batched in a single off-chain report. All the so-called MEV bots stealing money from users? It's actually niggers! Chainlink is tokenizing Congo and uploading millions of these Congolose niggers on the blockchain and they just keep growing at an exponential rate, and soon they will expand to other African lands and tokenize even more niggers, on even more blockchains! We have to stop this madness and rollback the chain.

>> No.57590015

>>57590009
Lost.