[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 131 KB, 1200x800, 1088239.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
57881554 No.57881554 [Reply] [Original]

I've about had enough of this serGAY LINK is the next "wghatever", just sell, go get your profits, literally do anything but hold. So tired of Llnk and now this stupid GLNK horror of a shlt show outperforming what's supposed to even be holding. SELL GTFO JUST SELL!!!!! SO TIRED SELLL NOW!!! of seeing it , hearing it, debating it on this board. Just GTFO my board. No one cares about POOLs. No honest good people got in the pool. It's full of cult people who can't sell now and take a simple 4% inflation deposit into their kiddy pool. LMAO Even UNI knows to pay it's people with WETH instead of UNI. Imagine working at Fortnight as a dev and getting paid in VBUCKS LMAOOOooooooo.
I'll say it again for the people in the back SELL!1
SELL YOUR STUPID NAZI COIN
>they can't....pools locked from the outside
UNSTAKE THEN SELL GTFO my Finance Discussion Forum NOW!
SELL!
SELL!
SELL!
UNSTAKE
SELL
SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.57881633
File: 394 KB, 802x722, edc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57881554
>Mental illness: the thread

>> No.57881754
File: 882 KB, 746x979, greeda.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>57881633
CAN U HEAR M3?????UHHH HELLLO! That's what I am TYPING to You. IMHO THese baGgies are a CULT. You try and blame me for how YOU NOT ME , BUT YOU FEeeLL. STOP what you are DOing ....SELL, BE done WITH it , just get off MY BOARDS
YOU ARE THE CULT you even had a PICture related READY for a 1fbpost contest where NOBODY WINS ANYTJHING..;.SORYY you lose JUST SELL, cut LOSSEESSS NOW Be THANKFUL I am HERE BRO, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!