[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 233 KB, 902x1103, 1648416937374.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
58112295 No.58112295 [Reply] [Original]

In 1876 economists and mathematicians theorised the existence of a economic-ecosystem that had reached a form of transcendence - creating an endless positive feedback loop. They proposed that such a system entering this state would begin what they called the Golden Bull Run. Various mathematical models were created to show what this Golden Bull Run would look like.

Through my PhD research I believe cryptocurrency may be entering the early stages of a Golden Bull Run. In this stage early investors could potentially earn an endless supply of wealth - as the system generates tangible wealth rather than just moving it around.

Economists believed that the slow nature of the stock market meant that harmful players could sabotage the emergence of the Golden Bull Run before it could get started. However it looks like the extremely fast paced nature of cryptocurrency means it is not susceptible to these types of attacks.

If I am right we could see something never before experienced in the history of the universe. Hold on while you can - takeoff is imminent.

>> No.58112330

In 1876 economists and mathematicians theorised the existence of a economic-ecosystem that had reached a form of transcendence - creating an endless positive feedback loop. They proposed that such a system entering this state would begin what they called the Golden Bull Run. Various mathematical models were created to show what this Golden Bull Run would look like.

Through my PhD research I believe cryptocurrency may be entering the early stages of a Golden Bull Run. In this stage early investors could potentially earn an endless supply of wealth - as the system generates tangible wealth rather than just moving it around.

Economists believed that the slow nature of the stock market meant that harmful players could sabotage the emergence of the Golden Bull Run before it could get started. However it looks like the extremely fast paced nature of cryptocurrency means it is not susceptible to these types of attacks.

If I am right we could see something never before experienced in the history of the universe. Hold on while you can - takeoff is imminent.

>> No.58112892

>>58112330
>In 1876 economists and mathematicians theorised the existence of a economic-ecosystem that had reached a form of transcendence - creating an endless positive feedback loop. They proposed that such a system entering this state would begin what they called the Golden Bull Run. Various mathematical models were created to show what this Golden Bull Run would look like.
>Through my PhD research I believe cryptocurrency may be entering the early stages of a Golden Bull Run. In this stage early investors could potentially earn an endless supply of wealth - as the system generates tangible wealth rather than just moving it around.
>Economists believed that the slow nature of the stock market meant that harmful players could sabotage the emergence of the Golden Bull Run before it could get started. However it looks like the extremely fast paced nature of cryptocurrency means it is not susceptible to these types of attacks.
>If I am right we could see something never before experienced in the history of the universe. Hold on while you can - takeoff is imminent.

>> No.58113163

>> No.58113169

>> No.58114514

In 1876 EcOnOmIsTs AnD mAtHeMaTiCiAnS tHeOrIsEd ThE eXiStEnCe Of A eCoNoMiC-eCoSyStEm ThAt HaD rEaChEd A fOrM oF tRaNsCeNdEnCe - CrEaTiNg An EnDlEsS pOsItIvE fEeDbAcK lOoP. tHeY pRoPoSeD tHaT sUcH a SyStEm EnTeRiNg ThIs StAtE wOuLd BeGiN wHaT tHeY cAlLeD tHe GoLdEn BuLl RuN. vArIoUs MaThEmAtIcAl MoDeLs WeRe CrEaTeD tO sHoW wHaT tHiS gOlDeN bUlL rUn WoUlD lOoK lIkE.

tHrOuGh My PhD rEsEaRcH i BeLiEvE cRyPtOcUrReNcY mAy Be EnTeRiNg ThE eArLy StAgEs Of A gOlDeN bUlL rUn. In ThIs StAgE eArLy InVeStOrS cOuLd PoTeNtIaLlY eArN aN eNdLeSs SuPpLy Of WeAlTh - As ThE sYsTeM gEnErAtEs TaNgIbLe WeAlTh RaThEr ThAn JuSt MoViNg It ArOuNd.

EcOnOmIsTs BeLiEvEd ThAt ThE sLoW nAtUrE oF tHe StOcK mArKeT mEaNt ThAt HaRmFuL pLaYeRs CoUlD sAbOtAgE tHe EmErGeNcE oF tHe GoLdEn BuLl RuN bEfOrE iT cOuLd GeT sTaRtEd. HoWeVeR iT lOoKs LiKe ThE eXtReMeLy FaSt PaCeD nAtUrE oF cRyPtOcUrReNcY mEaNs It Is NoT sUsCePtIbLe To ThEsE tYpEs Of AtTaCkS.

iF i Am RiGhT wE cOuLd SeE sOmEtHiNg NeVeR bEfOrE eXpErIeNcEd In ThE hIsToRy Of ThE uNiVeRsE. hOlD oN wHiLe YoU cAn - TaKeOfF iS iMmInEnT.

>> No.58114572

In the annals of 1876, the esteemed minds of economists and mathematicians embarked on a fanciful journey, conceiving an economic-ecosystem of such grandiosity that it verged upon transcendence. Behold, the birth of the Golden Bull Run was postulated, a phenomenon wherein an eternal cascade of prosperity would reign supreme. Delightfully, they crafted intricate mathematical musings to illustrate the contours of this utopian spectacle.

Now, amidst the corridors of my doctoral pursuit, I dare to proclaim: the realm of cryptocurrency may well be tiptoeing into the nascent throes of a Golden Bull Run. Picture this: early adopters basking in the glow of boundless wealth, as the system burgeons with tangible riches, not merely shuffling them about like dull pawns on a chessboard.

Once, the sages of economics warned of the sluggish quagmire of the stock market, a breeding ground for nefarious machinations poised to smother the fledgling flames of the Golden Bull Run ere they could ignite. Yet, lo and behold, the frenetic cadence of cryptocurrency renders it impervious to such malevolent machinations.

Should my conjectures hold true, we stand on the precipice of an epochal event hitherto unparalleled in the annals of cosmic history. Brace yourselves, dear compatriots, for the ascent is nigh upon us—fasten your seatbelts, for the countdown to liftoff has begun!

>> No.58115585

In the illustrious year of 1876, amidst the hallowed halls of academia, luminaries of economics and mathematics embarked on a cerebral odyssey of epic proportions. Their lofty ruminations birthed the notion of an economic-ecosystem so exalted, it transcended mortal comprehension—a spectacle they christened the Golden Bull Run. With scholarly zeal, they crafted esoteric equations to divine the contours of this veritable opus.

Now, as I traverse the corridors of doctoral enlightenment, I dare to proffer a hypothesis: the realm of cryptocurrency may, perchance, be on the cusp of inaugurating its own Golden Bull Run. Picture this, brethren: the dawn of an era where early adopters dance upon an endless fountain of riches, as the very fabric of the system weaves tangible wealth, not merely shuffling it about like pawns on a chessboard.

Once, the sages of economic lore forewarned of the ponderous inertia of the stock market, a quagmire where nefarious actors lurked, poised to extinguish nascent flames ere they could illuminate the heavens. Yet, behold, the lightning pace of cryptocurrency renders it impervious to such nefarious machinations.

Should my suppositions prove valid, we stand on the precipice of an epochal event, unparalleled in the annals of cosmic history. Strap yourselves in, dear comrades, for the countdown to liftoff has commenced—hold tight, for we're about to blast off into the stratosphere, ya dig?

>> No.58115751

tl:dr

ai generated ahh thread lmao *dabs* finna trynna buy moar sol nigger shitcoins brah

>> No.58115758

>>58115751
im black and i got money from dealing crack and stealing phones exclusively from white grannies btw