[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 4 KB, 200x200, bancor.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6838985 No.6838985 [Reply] [Original]

So Bancor is supposedly a coin run by high level Jewish individuals.

Theyve also spent a ton of their ICO funds on lawyers and regulatory compliance (and perhaps even lobbying)

Bancor is the name of the proposed one-world currency in 2008 after the bubble collapse.

Is it possible that the UN/USA ban centralized exchanges for trading and require the use of something like Bancor?

Could Bancor be playing the long con and actually sneak into being the governments favorite cryptocurrency?

As a disclaimer I own no Bancor, but if regulatory talks are going to heat up... we may as well try to profit off of it.

Share your thoughts, and if anyone has any evidence of the Bancor team meeting with UN officials or any high-level connections, we might be able to crack the code here and hedge our portfolios for February's "regulation crash"

>> No.6839106

LDJ Capital are their lawyers helping with compliance. I think your overestimating them desu. You should just ask galia. She always answer questions.

>> No.6839135

It's just a fucking erc20 token.. it's no future world currency.

>> No.6839442

https://www.bancor.network/discover

>> No.6839652

>>6839135
the type of token doesn´t matter, only the purpose. and this is given to bnt if you like it or not.

>> No.6839750

>>6838985
bancor is a long hold anon.

holding 1k myself, bought post ico when it crashed.

never know, its a cheap hedge IMO.