[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 892 KB, 1000x563, shutterstock_779811343.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6923745 No.6923745 [Reply] [Original]

Hey morons, any of you plan to use crypto for what it was actually designed for?

>I didnt think so

Are you really going to sit there and tell me that crypto will replace fiat and we'll all be using bitcoins and shitcoins in everyday transactions?

Lets be honest, /biz/... You plan on accumulating crypto today and then selling it at some point down the road for a profit, just like what you would do with a stock. You think that between then and now a miracle will happen and all of earth's good people will trade in their hard earned fiat dollars for internet money? Day after day, more and more negative media is being written about cryptocurrency; yet you remain delusional. You casually brush it off and tell yourselves, "hurrr durrr its just the evil jews/chinese/pajeets trying to steal muhhh bitcoins!".

Do yourselves a favor and take your profits or whatever's left of your "investment" out of crypto.

Goddamn this board was always shit but now its just one big blue-pilled army of neets living in fantasyland... sorry I mean LAMBOLAND

>> No.6923829
File: 288 KB, 1080x1082, 1512753078480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

not cashing out until I have enough to titfuck this demon