[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 187 KB, 412x404, head-cutout.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8217970 No.8217970 [Reply] [Original]

I see all these faggots saying if they don't make it in crypto they're going to kill themselves. Let me ask you a question. What is having millions of dollars going to do for you and how will it actually change your life? Money won't stop you from hating yourself. Stop hinging your emotional stability on your crypto funds. Find peace within yourself, smoke some weed, relax, and enjoy life.

We're all going to be okay. We're all going to make it. Don't let your emotions control you.

>> No.8218003

>>8217970
It buys them extra time to hide away from the world and responsibilities. They dream of how their life would change but really it would not. It would remain the same, they’d continue to burn away their savings and spend several hours daily indoors on the internet.

>> No.8218015

>>8217970
>smoke some weed
stopped reading there

>> No.8218078

lmao 420

>> No.8218094

>>8217970
>what is having millions going to do for you
1. Buy a house
2. Able to support wife and kids without worry
3. Create enough passive income to give myself free time to fully enjoy my hobbies and intellectual pursuits
4. Cool vacations
5. Good food
6. Butlers
7. Pay for hospital bills and other emergency funds

>> No.8218095

>>8217970
you have to tick all the boxes before you check out, just in case. It's like a launch checklist

> get laid
> be very healthy
> good career
> net worth of at least 1 million
those are the common ones at least. Reaching arbitrary goals is the only thing that postpones suicide for a lot of neurotic types.

>> No.8218279

>>8217970
>>8218094
This.
1. Renovate my house and my parents house
2. Buy myself a brand new Civic or Corolla
3. Afford good health insurance for me and my parents
4. Live frugally as a neet not worrying about wagecucking anymore
5. Maybe get back to wagecucking or start some trade or business if I get bored or want to buy nicer things but knowing I could quit any time I wanted without worrying about supporting myself

These goals would be "making it" for me. Would still keep some money in crypto for the chance of getting nigger rich but wouldn't lose sleep over it.
Money does not bring happiness but the lack of money does bring unhappiness.

>> No.8218381

I’ll be able to stop going to my job which makes me absolutely miserable on a daily basis

>> No.8218428

>>8218094
do you normies really think youll get proper advice here on 4ch?

>> No.8218502

I'm lazy as fuck and hate having to work.

>> No.8218505

>>8218428
The advice from 4chan made me 600k this year, so yeah. 4chan told me about antshares, ethereum, and raiblocks when they were all worthless.

>> No.8218528

>>8218279
Realizing that I have been able to do most of the things on that list makes me realize I need to re-evaluate my goals

>> No.8218535

LMAO DUDE WEED. LMAO

>> No.8218564

I just want to make enough money to buy back the family shop. Anything before or after that can suck my long cut cock.

>> No.8218590

>>8217970
>find peace with yourself
Ok sounds fine, but what if I find peace in success too?
>smoke some weed
Lost interest right here. This post is all the proof you need that weed makes you content with failure.

>> No.8218612

>>8217970

money won't stop me from hating myself but at least i won't have to worry about making rent and having food to eat

>> No.8218674

>>8218095
pfft the only difficult one on there is the net worth one. the rest literally everyone can achieve with a bit of hard work and dedication.

>> No.8218947

>>8218003
>not having to wagecuck is not life changing

Lmao id be the happiest person alive if i had the liberty to spend a whole day watching paint dry if i felt like it. Unfortunatelly im forced to waste most of my life doing something i hate.

>inb4 "FIND A JOB YOU LIKE ANON"

What a stupid fucking meme. Most people get their joy from getting their work recognized by their peers. I couldnt give 2 shits about what my peers think of me, its all a fucking cringe fiesta of useless fucking losers that try hard to be something special, when it reality they are not. Being the best out of a group of nobodies that no one cares about doesnt make you special in any shape or form.