[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 83 KB, 212x218, 1437011989201.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
882683 No.882683 [Reply] [Original]

>gave a woman $20 today in a convenience store because she said her husband hit her and she needed gas
god I hate this shit.
How do I say no to beggars? Do you crumble underneath your middle class guilt like I do? Do you think she was lying?

>> No.882684

>>882683
>Do you think she was lying?
For certain. This is a very common scam.

>> No.882685

>>882683
Repeat after me:
"No."

>> No.882688
File: 28 KB, 768x768, picardreaction.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I wouldn't give her money even if she was running from an abusive relationship (which she wasn't, this was obviously a scam). Assuming you live in a civilized western country there are already all sorts of programs, charities, organizations etc to help those people, mostly funded with our tax dollars. I lose 50% of my income to taxes, I am already doing enough for the disadvantaged, I refuse to spend another cent.

>> No.882690
File: 34 KB, 320x240, 37808-30120.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>882683
>How do I say no to beggars?

I don't even look at fucking beggars. I despise beggars. If I ever had to go through such a life crisis, I would rather steal and rob people, than fucking beg.

>> No.882691

>>882683
sometimes I don't wanna deal with them and give in, but I tell them that I only have a couple of dollars and try to look as sincere as possible as I'm giving it to her

better like $3 than $20 like op lmao

>> No.882692

>>882683

"I don't have cash"

I picked that one up going to school at a urban university.

>> No.882694
File: 50 KB, 550x539, 1441128977749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>882685
She literally called out for help like she was injured, that's why I went over there
Then she said she had to make it back to Georgia. Thinking about it now, she talked in a Yankee accent.

god I hate myself

>> No.882695

>>882690
And we'd lovely kick your fucking head for your attitude while stealing others, you useless mother fucker.

And after that, I'm sure you'll rethink about yourself as a shitty human being you are. Shame some people needs to go through this shit to open his own eyes.

>> No.882697

>tfw I always give money if the beggar is a black guy because i'm afraid they'll kill me

>> No.882698
File: 1014 KB, 500x269, mb0avsb33Y1qjmxl4.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>882695
>we

you and an army of beggars? HAHAHAHAHa

>> No.882699

It also helps to realize that most beggars will come up with whatever bullshit sob story it will take to get their hands on your cash. I'm not even talking about the typical "beggar begs for food, spends it on booze", beggars are a lot more organized than you think. They figure out which hot spots are the best to beg on, figure out who gets to beg where, etc... I hear that on very good spots, beggars can expect to make $60k/year, all tax free of course.

Aside from all this, you simply need to man up and learn to ignore people and say no. If you don't you will get walked over in the business world.

>> No.882700

One advantage of a good welfare state is that you don't feel bad about saying no to beggars because there is always help for them if they want to.

Another one is that I don't ever have to deal with beggars because they don't exist.

>> No.882701

>>882697

but anon, if you give it to them once, they'll know you have money and are going to keep asking you for more

>> No.882703

>>882683

> giving money to beggars
> ever

lol.

do you live in a major city?

I usually just mess with them.

> "hey man I'm trying to get something to eat, you got a couple bucks?"
> me: "sorry I don't speak English"

>> No.882707

>>882698
Me and part of the society. But yes, even some beggars would like to give it back to you.

Thank "god " the society isn't full of amerimoros like you

>> No.882712

move to a city, OP. I used to be like this, or at least I would acknowledge the person saying, "no, sorry."

Some days when I leave my doorstep I am asked for money four times before I reach another block.

Don't make eye contact, don't say anything or acknowledge their existence aside from walking around them.

>> No.882714

>>882698
Anyways, you talk like you could even stop a small group of beggars who are trying to stab you till bleeding out in front of your house while coming back from work...

>> No.882721

>>882683

I used to be a pussy like you, but then I realized that I work hard for my fucking money. Why should someone else benefit off that without doing anything for me but being an annoyance? If she offered to suck my dick I might consider...

>> No.882727

Literally just walk past them and don't respond.

Or say no.

The fuck is this battered slut finna do fam? She try to squab i knock her teeth in, send her str8 to the cemetery fam or maybe run a train on her ass with her husband and some niggas

>> No.882729

>>882727

>tbh ;)

>> No.882744

>>882683
Don't even acknowledge or look at them, if they bother you near a store or restaurant treat them like a dog that some employee needs to shoo away.
It sounds psychopathic but my city is overrun with them and its the only way

>> No.882745

>>882683

look them in the eye, start smiling, shake your head and walk away

if you stay a doormat you're not gonna make it bratan

>> No.882746

>>882745
>look them in the eye, start smiling, shake your head and walk away

I never understood the ironic smiling meme.

Do people actually do this? Whenever I force a smile I look retarded

>> No.882755

How do you guys feel about the ones that are literally missing arms and other shit like that?

>> No.882756

>>882683
>Get off work at min wage job
>Shooting the shit with coworkers in the parking lot at 11:30 at night.
>Woman pulls up in SUV (We share a lot with a Walmart)
>"I'm so scared and embarrassed but I just need $11 for a locksmith; my husband is deployed and I locked myself out of the house and my children are in the car with me and we're just so afraid. The military said they won't be able to help until 8am in the morning."
>Female coworker starts reaching to get her money out.
>Stop her.
>"Ma'am, here's the number to the local police non-emergency line. They'll be more than happy to help you out free of charge."
>Woman mean-mugs me and drives off.

>> No.882759

>>882756
this reminded me of the one where the US marine punches the professor to prove god exists

>> No.882763

>>882759
kek.

Seriously tho, if you're getting pestered by beggars and don't want to outright say no, OP, just give them an alternative with which they cannot make money.

Suggest the local police/fire department/soup kitchen/women's shelter. They'll leave you alone.

>> No.882773

I was in the parking lot of Walmart, and some paki looking guy came up to me and said he needed money for gas.

I just flat out said "no" and he walked off

He immediately went up to another guy and that guy gave him ten dollars, which is enough to buy gas and a container.

You know what he did after they gave him the money? He kept walking around the parking lot and asking for more.

Beggars are scamming you 100% of the time. I'm not saying they have it made or their lives or good, but you're not helping them by giving them money.

>> No.882780
File: 32 KB, 463x304, look into my eyes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>882714
>Anyways, you talk like you could even stop a small group of beggars who are trying to stab you till bleeding out in front of your house while coming back from work..

I know I could, fucking beggars trying to stab me. and not cool bro supporting that shit at all.

>> No.882782
File: 25 KB, 634x562, article-2568230-1BD8C74900000578-858_634x562.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>882746
I do not smile muthefucker, I cringe my nostrils so hard that it looks like smiling, just not to breath their poluted stink arround them. thos fuckers spread diseases, aids and shit.

>> No.882785

>>882782
>thos fuckers spread diseases, aids and shit.

>not killing homeless people and cleansing the land

Why aren't you stomping their heads when you see them sleeping on the sidewalks fam?

>> No.882786
File: 17 KB, 400x289, PB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>2015
>Not stabbing beggars to death

>> No.882788

>>882786
>Getting a weapon that's worth more than their networth dirty from their hiv-infected blood

Not worth fam.

Boots can be washed later

>> No.882789
File: 485 KB, 496x497, pepe chad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>882785
I cannot kill, I was never in the military. Have you ever killed one, tell me how it was. Let me share your experience.

>> No.882790

>>882789
>I cannot kill, I was never in the military.
Very simple, just jump on their head with heavy workboots.

>Have you ever killed one, tell me how it was. Let me share your experience.

Only in my dreams fam ;-;

>> No.882793

>>882683
Say "Shut the fuck up CUNT!" while gesturing a backhand slap.

>> No.882799

>>882788
I'd call you out for not getting the joke but you got dubs

>> No.882802

My go to is "I just have a credit card"

Fucking beggers, I had a guy come into Wendys, and ask for money for food. When I said I would buy it for him, he changed his story and said he needed a train ticket. I kindly told him to fuck off.

If you wanna help, give them food. Most will refuse it.

Source: Being a white guy in Newark and Paterson. People look at me like I'm a fucking billionare

>> No.882803

>>882755
okay

>> No.882815

>>882802
Beggers around where I live all have Square card reader modules for their phones, and will take cards.

>> No.882819

>>882683
You know the beggars make $300-500 a day in NY and Chicago? Even in Florida they make at least $100-200. You're just being conned out of your money by people who make more than you.

>> No.882820

just say "do you take Visa?"

>> No.882823

>>882746
>Whenever I force a smile I look retarded

if you don't find it funny and ironic then don't smile

but I guess if you have such a mindset where you actually feel empathy for scumbags then you've already lost

>> No.882841

>>882683

I usually just say "I don't have anything".
They annoy the fuck out of me, especially the ones outside supermarkets trying to grab your shopping cart for the coin.

For fuck's sake they even set themselves up outside discount stores.

>Let me get this straight: you think I'm buying shit at a discount store, so that I can save some money and then just... give it to some nigger? The fuck are you thinking?

Then there are the violent/threatening ones.

>park in a not-so-nice part of town
>guy comes up from the corner just ahead, looks like a hobo
>>hey man you got 1€
>I don't got anything
>>hey you have a cig then?
>I don't smoke (true as well)
>I start walking away
>>HEH YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART BUT I'M SMART TOO, I KNOW YOUR CAR WE'LL SEE WHO'S SMARTER
>turn around
>go to car
>start up, taking care to go over the walkway and completely obliterate his coin-filled hat with my front right wheel
>signal FUCK YOU and drive off as he swears
>park in another area

Fuck beggars.

>>882755

I usually don't give them anything anyway, but I don't despise them.
I don't know what I'd do in their situation.

>> No.882842

The bums here are fond of their "car breaking down".
One trashy lady was hassling me saying her car at a blown tire.
>I asked her where she was parked, I'd help her put on her spare.
>"It doesn't have a spare."
>Asked her what kind of car it was. Forget what she said.
>Tell her that car comes standard with a donut.
>"Yeah, but it's flat"
>Tell her I have an air compressor in my trunk, I'll fill it up for her
>"It has a hole in it"
>I have no problem helping people with car trouble out, but story is clearly BS at this point
>Tell her the donut in my car will fit her car
>"It will take too long to change it, I need to get to work."
>Tell her I'll call her a taxi
>"I don't have any money, can you give me some money for one."
>Only have a credit card
>She is clearly mad at this point because I'm clearly not giving her money
>Say sorry, head into the grocery store, tell her I'll have the manager call the police so they can give her a ride home
>She's long gone by the time I get back to car.

>> No.882843

>>882692

Yup.

>I only have a credit card, sorry

Once had someone ask me to get them cash off a credit card

>Sorry, but they charge 25% for cash advances and I don't know you well enough.

>>882819

I remember one woman in Atlanta. She was begging on the street every day. Someone decided to follow her one day. She was going to an upscale parking lot and getting in a brand new Mercedes.

IIRC, house wife of rich fuck who just wanted spending money for clothes and shit

>> No.882847

>>882841
>>start up, taking care to go over the walkway and completely obliterate his coin-filled hat with my front right wheel

>Not running him over and driving off

Smh fam. U need to clean your neighborhood up tbh

>> No.882849

>>882842

>Say sorry, head into the grocery store, tell her I'll have the manager call the police so they can give her a ride home
>She's long gone by the time I get back to car.

My sides. I gotta remember that one.

>going into kroger
>big fat nigger out front in a "wheel chair"
>hey man im hungry can you buy me some food
>sorry, I only have a credit card
>man da chinese place down da street take credit card, can you drive and get me some food when you get done in da grocery store!
>Sure man, sure
>Didn't say thank you or nothing
>Walk around, get my shit, no intentions of feeding that fat baboon
>leaving the store, he's gone
>some white guilt yankee transplant probably gave him $20 for liquor

I'm sorry, but I'm not driving down the street to get you chinese, you lazy fucking son of a bitch. Wheel your ass down there yourself.

>> No.882853

>>882842
This reminds me of another situation that doesn't involve beggars that still makes me laugh.

>Grow up in the country, so I'm friendly and stop for broken down cars
>Be in highschool coming back from gf's house at like 10pm in fall. ~18 years old
>See car stopped on side of road with flashers on
>Pull up next to them, two teenagers younger than me ~16 boy and girl
>Ask if everything is alright (this is before cell phones were common items for teenagers)
>"Yeah, the car was acting up, I think we're out of gas"
>Think w/e he's like 16, shit happens tell him I have a gas can in the back, hop out to put some in his car
>Guy gets out of car tells the girl to wait, comes back and starts whispering saying he's not really out of gas
>He just wants to get some
>Head back over to my truck
>Tell him loudly so she hears "Okay that should get you home, but you're going to have to wait a while before you try to start it or the engine will flood"
>Head on my way, found out later that the kid never even got to second base with her

Totally not relevant but consider it a free bump.

>> No.882860

>>882849
>>Say sorry, head into the grocery store, tell her I'll have the manager call the police so they can give her a ride home
>>She's long gone by the time I get back to car.
>My sides. I gotta remember that one.

Really though this should be your goto. In some states begging is illegal totally, and in some like mine, aggressive begging is illegal. So if you sit on the sidewalk with a sign, it's totally legal, following someone and asking for money multiple times, is a crime.

Plus in the off chance they are actually in trouble, they might be thankful for the assistance. Shit really does happen.

Another story incoming.

A few years back on Thanksgiving some random woman knocked on the door at my parents when we all sitting around. She asked if she could come inside. She was like 16-20ish. She had no coat or shoes on and was full of bruises. It was really awkward but we gave her some food and some hot tea and eventually my sister and brother-in-law brought her to the police station because it was pretty obvious she was beaten and running away.

No idea why stuff like this happens to me.

>> No.882861

>>882853

>lol'd

>> No.882862

>>882861
>looking back on it as an adult makes me kind of iffy TBH
>I left some random girl with a guy in the country who pretended to have a broken down car so she would be more likely to put out
>accessory to rape

>> No.882870

>>882862

Oh yes, today, that's most certainly rape and you'd be a misoghygenic or whatever it's called shitlord for allowing it.

>> No.882874

>>882870
Even if you drop all of the "OMG FEMINAZI" bullshit, you would be a pretty fucking shit human being to overlook rape that you could stop with little to no effort.

>> No.882886

>>882820
>not amex
Pleb

>> No.882927

Obviously, you haven't been asked *enough* times for money. Once you do, you'll come up with a litany of excuses. Here's my favorite:

"Shit, sorry, if I had a job I'd definitely help you out!"

Play the sympathy card right back, meng.

>> No.882946
File: 5 KB, 210x119, TheBigIssue[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>882699

When I was unemployed I used to work in the offices for The Big Issue. Used to have this one guy who would get sent there by his case worker but would skive off and go to the cafe strip to beg because he made more money that way.

>> No.882950

>>882700

>Another one is that I don't ever have to deal with beggars because they don't exist.

You in Australia? We have way too many beggars here considering we (still) have a decent welfare system.

I've been to Japan 4 times, lived in Chengdu, China for 10 months and I am asked for money nearly daily in Australia. China was once a month on average and Japan was never.

>> No.882964

>>882683
"I can't help you out" is your only response. never say anything after those words. walk away from it. never give money to beggars ever.

>> No.882966

>>882755

I saw an 8/9 year old kid missing his nose (just a hole in his face where his nose should have been) begging. I wanted to take him to dinner but had no-one else with me, in case it was a ruse. I've also seen people pushing themselves around on boards with wheels because their legs are messed up.

I do remember this one guy pushing himself on his home-made board with his wife next to him playing an instrument, and he was singing. If I had the cash I would have gave him 10RMB or so.

>> No.882989
File: 17 KB, 280x320, 41vAo7MdjdL[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just pull out this. They get the message.

>> No.883111
File: 40 KB, 640x358, Screen shot 2012-05-06 at 11.51.55 AM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

non-edge answer
I get this shit every day walking to and from the garage to the building. I work in the admin offices in the same building as the courthouse, so I get this shit about 5-6 times each day.
It's normally just nigs asking the well-dressed young waspy kid "hey man, can I get a dollar" without layering any sob-guilt. Every once in a while it's some coked-out whore who goes above and beyond to obnoxiously humble herself "Excuse me sir, you see.."
I only have two answers. 99% of the time it's just looking at them and saying "I'm sorry" and go on my way. No putting my hands up, no shrugging etc. Just saying it matter-of-factly. Completely cuts off their story/argument, shuts down any rational rebuttals, and you don't sound like the bad guy.
Sometimes this happens when I'm getting off the train from a night in the city, and if I feel physically threatened then the words change to "I'm sorry, I only carry plastic."
If anyone tries to push further after that, then they look like an asshole and you're justified in telling them off like "stop. stop talking to me." But it never goes that far.

>> No.883119
File: 26 KB, 630x390, Entre pillos anda el juego USA 1983 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>882966
>I've also seen people pushing themselves around on boards with wheels because their legs are messed up.
I've been wary of that since seeing Trading Places.

>> No.883150

>>882683

I used to be like you when I was younger. Now I just ignore them.

>> No.883153

>>882843

One time when I was still at school, the Department of Public Safety had to send out an email warning of "Aggressive Panhandling". The email detailed the following:

>Girl leaves night class and walks back to off campus apartment
>Beggar asks her for money
>Girl says she doesn't have cash
>Its not very effective...
>Beggar says there's an ATM and points to her apartment building
>Girl starts walking away
>Beggar follows her into the building
>He points out the ATM
>She goes to the ATM to withdraw money to get her to stop following him
>She gives him $20
>He says its not enough and that he needs $200
>She withdraws another $180 and gives it to him
>He walks out of the building on his merry way
>She reports it to Public Safety and the guy gets picked up trying to do the same thing a week later

The thing that baffles me about this is that the apartment complex in question had a 24/7 security desk 30 feet down the hall from the ATM which was staffed by a person whose job description was kicking beggars out of the building. The girl could have literally walked straight past the ATM and been fine.

>> No.883158

>>883111
Pretty much. someone harassed me once telling me my gold chain (Italian thing don't worry about it) was really nice and whered I get it from?
I was like "oh this? I got it off eBay for like 5 bucks hah it looks real right"
90% chance he would've tried to get it from me if I didn't pull that shit. I was in a bad area at night in NYC so that kind of thing is far from uncommon. Hell I was walking to the railroad an hour ago and some homeless looney was yelling at everyone who passed by him, just keep away from eye contact and life's good.

But I digress
I walked by this one guy midday standing outside a dunkin donuts and was like, scusi me sir, could I get a dollar for a coke?
I was like "I'm sorry" and kept walking, physically unphased. It's pretty much the default answer really

There was one homeless guy who walked into a 1 dollar pizza place once and asked if I could cover him for a dollar cause he was hungry for pizza, I was at the register so I was like "fuck it buddy gimme one more slice" and let him have it. Can't think of many/any other times that I gave beggars things

>> No.883159

I just tell them I don't have any spare money. They try to look all genuine when they're asking you, but when they realize they're not getting money, their little act goes away and they act like assholes.

>> No.883160

>>882688
this

you're already paying enough for women who make bad decisions through taxes

>> No.883199

I only give out smokes if they ask nicely. Only give money if they're selling or performing. Otherwise it's the ol' "I already gave everything, sorry." keeps me morally in the right and giving smokes only kills them.

>> No.883853

easy as fuck man. don't offer her money at first offer her a ride and a drink. then when she knows you'll put out for cash she'll offer to take you to the :insert drug of choice: dealers house to get her fix, then find a guy to suck off so she can get her second hit.

>> No.883880
File: 24 KB, 852x480, Batman_(Justice_League_Unlimited)2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>882989

>> No.883944

Kek when they say "one dollar" I ask them if they'll give me one

>> No.884059

>>882683
"I don't carry cash."
"I can't help you."
"No."

>> No.884068
File: 66 KB, 600x600, 1441057088287.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The amount of tax I pay is more than the gross income of most people. That is my charitable donation, I am not giving another cent, ever.

>> No.884071

>carrying cash
ask if they accept AmEx

>> No.884306

>>882683
If you have a lot, give a lot. If you have just a little, give just a little.

>> No.884409

>>882683
I had a guy come up to me at a Houston gas station. Said he needed $20 for gas to get to Abilene where his mother was sick. Didn't have cash. Told him to get his car to the pump and I'd use credit card to get him $20 worth. He said fuck it and walked off.

>> No.884419

>>882815
Those are some sophisticated bums. I would tell em to sell their cell phone.

>> No.884421

>>882683
>beggar asks me for money

I owe 20k in student loans, you are probably in less debt than I am

>> No.884433

>>882683
It's easy, just say no. Take solace knowing that you will never see her again

>> No.884564

>>882683

I've seen a beggar at the end of a starbucks line probably making 300+ hour.

Was in a rich neighboorhood. White woman ate that shit up. Watched for 3 mins as every single car that exited the line gave the lady almost all of their change.Were talking $2-15 per car. About 60 cars go through an hour. Avg ~5 per car.

literally the best job ive ever seen. Just look pathetic and make a fortune. If she did that every day for 8 hours a day, she would reel in millions untaxed.

>> No.884580

Only had beggars approach me infrequently, and only when I'm in Atlanta. Never had a problem with "sorry dog, I'm tapped" or something similar.

Usually if I'm giving anything to anyone, its just me bumming some smokes unsolicited to someone trying to hitchhike or grab a ride.

>> No.884581

>>883111
>I'm sorry, I only carry plastic
"Well there's an atm just around the corned."

>> No.884606

>>882683

"Do you have a spare dollar?"
"I certainly do"
"Well?"
"Well what?"
"Can I have it?"
"What are you going to do for me in return?"

>> No.884611

>>882683
She bought booze with it.

>> No.884627

>>882683
Fuck, OP you are a salesmanship wet dream! OP my kids are hungry, would you like to buy my shares in Enron?

>> No.884629

>>882683
A few years ago I took the train to uni daily. After a while you start to recognize all the beggars.

For example, there was one english guy who always needed just one more euro to pay for his ticket to Brussels. Or the black guy who had diabetes and just needed more euros for his shot.
Or another guy who needed just one more euro to pay for shelter for the night.

I could keep going, but it's all bullshit. These people are just too lazy to work and make good money begging. The sob stories are just part of their job. They're all liars.

>> No.884632
File: 23 KB, 501x585, 1355158050123.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw used to beg and busk back in the day
>tfw not even poor

>> No.884651

>>884632
nice jew meme faggot

>> No.884781

>>882841

I've never had a threat from any beggars, probably because I'm a pretty big guy myself..but at least in my area, you'd be better off calling the cops right in front of the guy and watching him run away like the bitch that they usually are.

>> No.884783

>>884651
nice butthurt, jew faggot

>> No.884793

>>884632
>>>/pol/

>> No.884918

>>882746
Smiles are disarming. Most situations won't escalate to conflict if one side just smiles and moves on

>> No.884928

>>884783
sorry i'm white
not sorry you're poor :-)

>> No.884934

>>883153
>The thing that baffles me about this is that the apartment complex in question had a 24/7 security desk 30 feet down the hall from the ATM which was staffed by a person whose job description was kicking beggars out of the building. The girl could have literally walked straight past the ATM and been fine.

People do stupid things under duress, especially women. I'm sure in her mind she was thinking I need to get this guy away from me or he'll follow me to my apartment and rape/hurt me.

>>884409
In college I worked at a cell phone store in a strip mall that was attached to a walmart parking lot. There was always someone who "ran out of gas". I remember one day I was on lunch so I walked over to walmart to get a drink, guy with his 4 year old daughter stops me and says he ran out of gas and needs to get his daughter back to her mom. The guy was in my store dropping major cash (native's only use cash) on a new cell phone because he smashed his and didn't have insurance not 10 minutes before. He realized after he stopped me who I was and just walked away without saying anything.

On a related note, I do give money to street performers. There is an old black guy that plays trumpet down town every day outside of a jazz club. Pretty sure he makes bank. Sometimes other street performers join him.

>> No.884940

>>884306

Why?
Why should I give some random guy "a lot" just because I have a lot?

>I don't even have "a lot", but this is just retarded

Actually, why should I even give him a little?

>> No.885039

>>882683

Lying? Oh yes.