Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.10463144 [View]
File: 171 KB, 716x692, nicodab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10463144

>>10462522
A thot from my comm joined QAnon and now she wants us all to join. The comm mother wants to dump her ass, but can she be fixed?

>> No.10320596 [View]
File: 171 KB, 716x692, nicodab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10320596

>>10320265
Why pay for sex when you can just jerk off for free and spend your money on cosplay instead?

>> No.10279403 [View]
File: 171 KB, 716x692, nicodab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10279403

Why do girls only approach me when I crossplay?

Do you think a man in drag is less scary or something? Like when black people wear glasses?

>> No.10252273 [View]
File: 171 KB, 716x692, nicodab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10252273

>tfw a D.Va cosplayer rips her tights and you have to be the one to tell her that her bear buns are showing

>> No.10200320 [View]
File: 171 KB, 716x692, nicodab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10200320

>>10199707
If you say the n word at comm, it's wrong even if you are Mexican.

It is wrong to ban girls from comm because they are overweight and/or have pubes. Some of the best lolits I know have pube.

Homestuck after 2012 = Retrad.

>> No.10191624 [View]
File: 171 KB, 716x692, nicodab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10191624

I wanna be one of those guys who sells custom buttons and pins at cons, but I'm worried there's too much competition. And the latter would be really expensive.

>> No.10185681 [View]
File: 171 KB, 716x692, nicodab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10185681

Is it normal for Love Live cosplayers to have boyfriends that don't kiss them?

>> No.10158879 [View]
File: 171 KB, 716x692, nicodab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10158879

>(the speaker makes their way onstage, slowly spinning. The audience applauds.)
>there are two options to be considered. The first being "hit," and the other would, of course, be "miss."
>Now, this is pure speculation, a guess, if you will, but from what I can gather, there has never been a miss, has there?
>(places hand on chin)
>Quick question, how many in the audience tonight has a boyfriend?
>(audience members with boyfriends raise their hand)
>Okay, okay, that's cool. Now, here's where it gets interesting... Looking at the statistics at work here, I can assume with some level of certainty that your boyfriend, in fact, does not in fact kiss you.
>(audience chatters)
>From here, the boyfriend will find another woman.
>(a diagram appears on the screen)
>The vast majority of former boyfriends have told us that, in this newfound relationship, they feel no regret, no longing whatsoever for their previous partner.
>Thank you for coming to my TedTok
>(audience applauds)



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]