Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.10012344 [View]
File: 257 KB, 700x525, eyescream.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10012344

>tfw fat booth man offers to suck your dick, then finds out you're not a trap

>> No.9962507 [DELETED]  [View]
File: 257 KB, 700x525, eyescream.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9962507

>try to fight the stereotype that lolitas are age players
>girl in comm gets "Yes Daddy" tattooed on her ass cheek
>mfw having to see it every day, and having normies stare

>> No.9759525 [View]
File: 257 KB, 700x525, eyescream.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9759525

>be me six years ago
>be in high school
>doing lolita for only the second time ever at a con
>some slutty "goffick" ita comes up and gasps loud enough to make me jump
>"Ohmagawd, are those circle lenses??!"
>she reaches for my lenses
>mfw this bitch is about to shove her fingers into my eyeballs
>freak out and struggle
>mfw she's still trying to grab my fucking EYES
>knee her as hard as I can, right in her groin
>she drops like a sack of rocks
>con security shows up
>everyone in the area backs me up, saying that she tried to yank the contacts out of my eyes
>apologize anyway for hurting her
>ita-chan gets told to keep her bruised pussy away from me or she'll be baned
I almost never went to a con again.

>> No.9756987 [View]
File: 257 KB, 700x525, eyescream.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9756987

>be me six years ago
>be in high school
>doing lolita for only the second time ever at a con
>some slutty "goffick" ita comes up and gasps loud enough to make me jump
>"Ohmagawd, are those circle lenses??!"
>she reaches for my lenses
>mfw this bitch is about to shove her fingers into my eyeballs
>freak out and knee her as hard as I can, right in her groin
>mfw she grabs her private area and drops like a sack of rocks
>con security shows up
>everyone in the area backs me up, saying that she tried to yank the contacts out of my eyes
>apologize anyway for hurting her
>ita-chan gets told to take her bruised pussy and go home
I almost never went to a con again.

>> No.9242214 [View]
File: 242 KB, 700x525, goblineye.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9242214

>new girl shows up to our tea
>decide to chat her up
>she's clearly from the rural parts of the state
>"What a lovely comm. I'm so glad you don't have any dindoos."
>all of my wat
>ask her wtf "dindoos" are
>"You know... (whispers) blacks."

What the fuuuuuuucck? This bitch was ita as shit, btw. Should I try to teach her tolerance and fashion, or something?

>> No.9217971 [View]
File: 242 KB, 700x525, goblineye.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9217971

>tfw a girl in your comm says "top kek" during a tea

>> No.9122995 [View]
File: 242 KB, 700x525, goblineye.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9122995

My new dress is a slightly different shade than I expected and it's driving my nuts.

>> No.9109280 [View]
File: 242 KB, 700x525, goblineye.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9109280

>>9109019
>see a lure near my house today
>whoever set it up, their username references Gumi from Vocaloid
>run to the lure, expecting a qt weeb girl
>arrive at the Pokestop
>spot an obese chick with neko ears and her midget lumberjack bf
>run back home



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]