[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 21 KB, 848x700, 8992312.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10001238 No.10001238[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

MY Wife Makes Certain Ones Of OUR Daughters to Wear Pantyhose, AS VERY RISK BIRTH CONTROL When I INCEST Fuck Them. Now My Wife, WHO HAPPENS TO ALSO BE MY Sister, KNOWS THAT, pantyhose is AN EXTREMELY RISKY FORM OF Birth Control, but figures something is better than nothing. My Wife ALSO KNOWS THAT, pantyhose can rip a little bit, creating a bigger opening for my incest cum seed to get shot into OUR Daughters. She even knows that, I fuck EXTREMELY HARD AND ROUGH, and that my incest fucking cock could, rip completely through the pantyhose that OUR Daughters are wearing, thus letting me incest breed OUR Daughters. HOWEVER, SOME OF MY Daughters will wear their pantyhose, but they cut out the crotch or rip a hole into their crotch of their pantyhose, so my BAREBACK Incest Fucking Cock doesn't have to fuck them through their pantyhose so that, when my incest fucking balls fucking explode, my incest cum seed doesn't smash into their pantyhose, only allow a few of my cum seed to get through. My Daughters fertile incest fucking wombs are ACHING for me to flood incest contamination of my incest cum seed, into every crevice of their fertile, ripe young wombs, so that I fucking incest fucking breed them! When this happens, OUR Daughter simply will tell MY Wife/Her Mommy that, "Daddy's incest fucking cock must have ripped a hole in my pantyhose, and that is how Daddy ended up Incest Breed Me". Then the next time, My Wife makes OUR Daughter wear 2 pairs of pantyhose that I must incest violate her through. But THIS STILL DID NOT STOP OUR Daughter, she just helped me out, by ripping holes into both pairs, as to not impede my cum seed from invading and incest contaminating HER AGAIN! My wife just tells everyone, "Well, OUR Daughter's use birth control, HOWEVER there is not a birth control used that is 100% effective. Kids will be kids, and if they want to fuck around, they will, and then they can AND WILL, END UP GETTING FUCKING KNOCKED Up".

>> No.10001239
File: 120 KB, 1067x600, A1A95FFE-001B-486E-B1DA-99650B961E23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]