Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 131 KB, 904x408, 20191204_104808.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10299697 No.10299697 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

What's going on, cgl?

>> No.10299713 [DELETED] 

Where was this even posted? I know girls with massive tits who wear Lolita just fine so I’m a little flabbergasted that someone’s waist is even bigger then that.

>> No.10299714

>>10299713
Depending on where this person is from, 70% of americans are overweight and 30% are obese.

>> No.10299715

>>10299714
Based

>> No.10299716

>>10299714
Have you never seen someone say their waist is 100+ cm?

>> No.10299723

>>10299716

It makes me sad that my waist can fit a lot of stuff because of the spacious skirts but my chest is over 100cm and that is always the dealbreaker for a lot of older dresses. And then people with over 120cm bellies (a lot of new AP is huge and goes that big like MCD, HL, HCS) are mad that brands don't cater to them while I'm trying to lose more weight than I need just to hopefully shrink my tits without paying for a reduction so I can fit old school sweet stuff without needing full shirring on everything.

>> No.10299724

>>10299716
I measure in freedom units, so no
>looks up conversion, 39in
That sounds...big?
I'm kinda pudgy at 5'6 and 148lbs and I think mine is something like 32-35. I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

>> No.10299725

>>10299723
Would something like a binder work?

>> No.10299736

>>10299725

I'm a daily and it's unhealthy/risky to wear binders long term for long periods of time. If I end up with back pain in the future I'm going to have my insurance pay for a reduction. I just worry because I get raised scars easily. Not full on huge keloids but they often stay 3 dimensional and don't fade for a long time.

>> No.10299738

>>10299724
If you’re really a lolita you should have a basic grasp on centimeters because that’s what all brands give measurements in.

>> No.10299741

>>10299738
I dont even do lolita desu. I'm more of a renessaince garb type of gal myself. I just came here because of the mention of fat people, and I browse this board when I'm gearing up for con season.

>> No.10299773
File: 37 KB, 311x296, 1548537741061.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10299773

>>10299697
>same old fatty hate never change /cgl/
>not one community mentioned
this is bait

>> No.10306605
File: 79 KB, 1440x944, Capture+_2019-12-07-11-41-57.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306605

This was from a while ago but man the Lolita subredit sure is something

>> No.10306646

>>10299725
Different anon, but similar problem where my waist fits AP but my bust is a hit or miss unless its shirred— binding really isnt the answer for anyone who needs more than a 2 cm reduction. All binders do is smush your boob around either under the bust like or into your armpits, and often do that thing where it splits your breast across the middle. Binding makes worse boob loaf than a well-fitted bra with good support.

And yes, its really not safe for anyone who isnt a con/meet-lita and wears it 2+ times a week.

>> No.10306698

>>10299773
seriously. The fat obsession is getting unreal on this damn board.

>> No.10306700

>>10299741
these threads are usually for lolitas but OP was a retard who didn't mention that and inadvertently shoved cosplay and EGL into the same thread.

>> No.10306759

>>10299773
>>10306700
There's an actual local comm thread in the catalog with <310 posts.

>> No.10306782

>>10306605
have you considered that english isn't some people's first language?

>> No.10306849

>>10299724
I'm 5'6 and 135 with a 39 in bust. It is big but it's totally feasible for a person at a normal BMI

>> No.10306862
File: 123 KB, 569x322, A7028BAA-C33B-4417-A11C-B7332143920A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10306862

>>10299716
My bust is 100cm and my waist is 84cm. How do people get bigger than that AND wear lolita?

>> No.10306874

>>10306862

I had an 87 cm waist and over 100cm bust and never wore lolita and then got fat and but could still fit (and max the shirring on) full shirring Meta and BABY. Upon losing weight I realized how crazy that was and I still have fit issues because of boobs but some people can squeeze into stuff. Especially if you're shorter and don't have to add tall person fit problems in with the weight problems.

>> No.10306911

>>10306759
then what's with this one?

>> No.10307013

No clue; I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum.
66cm waist & 71cm bust. Most JSKs & OPs are too big unless they have corset lacing. I've considered waist training, so I can fit into size 2 Moitie. My waist is just a tad too big.

>> No.10307041
File: 29 KB, 720x180, Capture+_2019-12-18-14-35-58.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307041

This is from Soapbox's ToS, why is she allowed to list hundreds of dresses without confirming her paypal like all newer users? And why would she refuse to connect it if there isn't something fishy going on with her address or paypal account?

>> No.10307049 [DELETED] 

>>10307041
Shes a piece of shit and changed it to saying no refunds. The buyer who bought the hairbow never got it either and LM changed the review to positive. After messaging the seller i found out that they received a notice saying it might be lost for good. I’m glad i never bought from her

>> No.10307050

>>10307041
Probably because anons called her a scammer

>> No.10307051

>>10307041
Shes a piece of shit and changed it to saying no refunds. The buyer who bought the hairbow never got it either and LM changed the review to positive. After messaging the buyer i found out that they received a notice saying it might be lost for good. I’m glad i never bought from her

>> No.10307054

>>10307050
Well that sure doesn't make it less suspicious.

>>10307051
I saw that too and was surprised, that's why I checked her ToS because when that anon complained about her, I don't remember her writing about different shipping options in there. Hopefully they open a PP case anyway.

>> No.10307064

>>10307051

Most sellers who ship without tracking internationally will always clarify if something gets lost and there's no tracking they are not responsible but that's only ever been if I specifically asked for no tracking to lower shipping costs if they're shipping from somewhere pricey.

Sucks that Soapbox changed her TOS after the fact. LM should really have a system where the TOS shows what it was at the time of the sale and not just whatever the most current version is so you can see which terms you agreed to when you bought and sellers can't just be shady and change it later.

>> No.10307068

>>10307054
A case has probably been opened since they wont get their item
>>10307064
>specifically asked for no tracking to lower shipping costs if they're shipping from somewhere pricey.
Considering soapbox is a known scalper its likely they wanted to save money on shipping
>LM should really have a system where the TOS shows what it was at the time of the sale and not just whatever the most current version is so you can see which terms you agreed to when you bought and sellers can't just be shady and change it later.
I tried using waybackmachine and it failed so i dont know what else she changed before the buyer bought it

>> No.10307071

>>10307054
>Well that sure doesn't make it less suspicious
AYRT what makes it worse is that shes told people shes not a scammer and to look at her reviews meanwhile >>10307051 mentioned LM changing the feedback to positive. What’s really fishy is that she had -1 feedback prior to the negative review for the hairbow so she would have had -2 but now it’s 0

>> No.10307077

My local comm had a tiny belated ILD meet. It was so cute and fun and I’m really glad I made it!
>be me dressed in frills
>alone in alley to hide from the street
> see other Lolitas walk by
>pop out and terrify them with my excitement

>> No.10307093

>>10307068
LM could very easily implement a notification (which they already have) telling you what the terms of sale are for the buyer along with the "Listing Won" email. That way people can change their ToS freely, but they can't change them in regards to a purchase made. I'm gonna start screenshotting ToS if LM mods are going to let shit like this slide.

>> No.10307297

>>10307093
I wish they would. I might just request mods to delete my account because it’s obvious that LM is going downhill

>> No.10307302

>>10307297

Well the mods clearly love deleting stuff so that shouldn't be too hard

*ba dum tss*

But seriously yeah if it wasn't the easiest way to buy and sell secondhand for me I'd have given up on using LM a while ago.

>> No.10307330

>>10299716
Two of my friends are 112cm and 114cm each.....

>> No.10307333

>>10306862
JEEZ.... and they say this proudly, which is scary

>> No.10307338

>>10307330
Congrats on having obese friends? What is your point?

>> No.10307452

I was on my way to a meet but some ita jumped out from the alley like a sewer rat

>> No.10307485

>>10307452
My bad, I won't do that again.

>> No.10307622
File: 722 KB, 2848x2136, 85D5B663-B9DB-47BF-B5E5-04E1328D87B3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307622

>>10307452

>> No.10307626
File: 54 KB, 634x487, article-1392396-0C54BA9600000578-728_634x487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10307626

>>10307622
Rats are kawaii as FUCK

>> No.10307951

>>10307622
>>10307626
Pet rats are yes. Sewer rats in the alley is questionable

>> No.10307982

>>10307302
I actually tried requesting my account to be deleted a week ago and no response. It looks like they’re busy defending SoapBox and clearing all their neutral and negative feedback

>> No.10308730

>>10299723
>120cm bellies
What's the deal with that? The sky is the limit? Inb4 concern trolling, but no human being is tall enough for that waist size to ever be healthy. Imagine the amount of food it takes to maintain.

>> No.10308732

>>10299736
In the long term a reduction is probably a lot healthier than binders, anon. Good luck.

>> No.10308733

>>10307333
Why are they so proud to be destroying both the planet and their bodies?

>> No.10308734

>>10299736
I ha e keloids, and they're impossible to get rid of, but raised scars should be easier. Just use silicone tape to put pressure onto it and scar creams daily.

>> No.10308748

>>10308733
What does this have to do with the planet tho

>> No.10308763

>>10308748
Not that anon, but overconsumption is not a good thing: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/obesity-is-bad-for-the-environment-study-shows-9wknjl6kc

One fatty-chan isn't gonna kill the planet, but by 2030 50% of burgers will be obese, which means 50% of burgers using up many more resources than they need. Not just food, but gas, water, medicine, even air.

>> No.10308765

>>10308763
The problem isn't consumption but over-production though which is definitely the fault of capitalism. It's cheaper to produce too much and throw away anything that didn't sell instead of distributing it fairly. Tons of food gets wasted every day because of that and it is has nothing to do with personal consumption. This of course applies to all types of goods too.

>> No.10308771

>>10308765
>>instead of distributing it fairly

Why won't all people like you just fuck off to Cuba?

>> No.10308789

>>10308771
okay fatty

>> No.10308791

>>10308763
>but by 2030 50% of burgers will be obese

>> No.10308812

>>10308789
OK libtard.

>> No.10308821

>>10308771
Speak for yourself, personally I want to live in the glorious DPRK.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action