[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 32 KB, 320x160, 46678399-7DBF-4349-8377-FD8731E2F3AA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10301589 No.10301589 [Reply] [Original]

I’m hearing it’s a shit show. Anyone attending?

>> No.10301594

>>10301589
Morning was a shit show, typical idol faggotry

>> No.10301783

Looking at pictures a bunch of people got trampled, people lost shoes, one person said their head got stepped on as they shouted and no one stopped to help. The story I'm hearing is staff literally just shouted to line up at 5 and a big chunk of the entire crowd blob booked it.
If I'm hearing right from my con bros who went, inside wasn't much better. I heard there were a lot of people cutting lines for autographs and getting away with it.
It was a madhouse.

>> No.10301921

>>10301589
Didn't they put this shit show on the same weekend as AX one year?

>> No.10301923

>>10301589
>See pictures of the Rosalia concert
>The crowd floods and blocks half the Dealer's Hall
Fucking pathetic

>> No.10302221

i went for 2018's, and it was great. this year's was horrendous. staff and security didn't talk to each other at all. when everyone started getting seats for the roselia concert, you literally had staff screaming at us to move back...but then security screaming at us to move forward (because if we moved back, we would be blocking an open path in case of a fire). it was an absolute nightmare. merch also sucked. probably wont be going back unless roselia plays again.

>> No.10302328

it was okay, but bushi really need to work on logistics if they want this to keep being a thing

both last year and this year I had the same criticisms: they need to buy more space or organize spaces better ie isolate the stage and maybe also the wrestling ring in some way so everyone else doesn't get earraped by soundchecks and have to yell over other stupid bullshit, andfix the line management so there's less "get in line and stand there for a month so you can get in line so you can get in line wait no you got in the wrong line" & less cutting/trampling/other chaos

they also need more booths worth more than a passing glance but that can probably be chalked up to some stores/companies not being willing to ante up for something so relatively small time and/or unproven

>> No.10302400

>>10302328
Also the problem was that there were 4 other events going on in the Anaheim Convention Center which space for them was at premium. They could have used a quarter of the Main Hall for the Dealer's Room and the Arena for the concerts. I haven't gone to one since I don't pay too much attention to Bushiroad stuff, let alone Bang Dream. If they get their shit together next year, I'll probably attend.

>> No.10303473

>>10301923
Dealers hall is shut down at that point and its all Bushiroad booths in the back anyway. Normal vendors are towards the front. No lost business.

>>10302328
lol the fucking card tables were half of the entire hall
mfw Popipa interview was during the RAS soundcheck so you couldn't hear shit

went for Roselia/RAS concerts and that's what I got. Everything else was just extras leading up to the concerts. $30 for two concerts? Sold. Well, combined it's like only one concert worth of time but that's still pretty cheap for a concert.

>>10301783
they fixed it by doing RNG on Sunday so as long as you were there at 530 you got a ticket. You could end up with a good time or a bad time depending on what you pulled. There was no point to camping or rushing to the front because the guy in front of you could end up with a shittier time than you based on his luck.