[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 2.20 MB, 2268x3264, Filename.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10365388 No.10365388 [Reply] [Original]

I'm a 22 year old male and I've traveled to a few Lolita events with my friends in the last four years and over time I have fallen in love with the fashion and the surprisingly supportive culture.

I myself haven't worn or owned any lolita clothing because 1. My strict conservative family 2. My white trash small town in the pnw 3. If anyone in my industry saw me like that (I'm a licenced contractor) they'd have no mercy on me and it would be the end of my career.

I have been saving up money and have been planning to move out of my PoS white trash town and I want to join a comm in a major city in the near future. I am afraid of rejection though.

I need some advice and I generally want to make a good impression. The past two weeks I've been "sheltered in place" and just picking and choosing outfits has helped pass the time

Pic related, my tastes and such

>> No.10365391

>>10365388
Just fuck off, we don't need men in this fashion.

>> No.10365393

>>10365388
If you’re too much of a pussy to wear alternative fashion, then don’t. If this is your way of coming out as a tranny, please fuck off.

>> No.10365396

Figures a fucking dude thinks he’s important enough to get his own thread lol

We don’t want you.

>> No.10365419

To the anon who posted this, you really should have known what was going to happen. This is cgl after all. We have a stronger concentration of conservative Lolita and posters.

That being said, my advice to you for a good impression is to REALLY be invested in Lolita. Lolita's in a comm will likely immediately assume your a sissy, fetishist, creep, and ect and your going to need to prove most of them wrong to be accepted by most of the comm. You will need to show your knowledge of terminology, brands, and good cording skills to prove your not a sissy mistaking Lolita as a fetish fashion. Also, to appear more "approachable" you should adopt mannerisms to appear more feminine. Lower your voice and it's deepness, change your vocabulary to be more polite, and change your posture so it isn't making you look like a guy bumbling around in a skirt, and please learn how to do makeup. For makeup you should learn about what is your skin type (dry or oily), makeup steps, buy tools (beauty blenders & brushes), setting makeup with powders, applying false eyelashes, wearing wigs properly, and shaving as well as hiding 5 o'clock shadows.

Unfortunately for you, your going to be scrutinized more then a female Lolita but you can't do anything about being a male. But if you don't put effort into being the best Lolita you can, your going to be labeled as a ita or a sissy and your going to be very miserable. I wish you luck, and pray you haven't just found your link.

Final thought. Ouji is a good way to get Lolita's to feel comfortable around you even if your a male. But if your going to wear a dress, I recommend trying to hide your male figure with your cord and not starting with pinks and pastels. Those colors are associated with femininity and your (presumably) bad first cord doesn't need another thing going against it.

>> No.10365420

>>10365419
Also, please don't make a thread dedicated to only you. Just post under one of the Lolita threads anonymously and you'll save yourself from some pain.

>> No.10365421

I would also recommend becoming really aware of when and how you contribute to conversations. Men have a tendency to talk over women and insert themselves into conversations, give their opinions on things unasked, and just generally try and dominate the conversation. It's almost entirely done without realizing it - that's just the way most men have been socialized. But that does not excuse it, and it's particularly FUCKING annoying when you come into a female space and then try to start making it all about you. Observe how women interact with one another, and try to keep that in mind with your own conversational pace.

>> No.10365429

Dude this is 4chan bitches here are angry, this is not a good place to be open & vulnerable.
I'd say start with Ouji/ boy style and get to meet the comm make friends and go from there.
Try to communicate that you are not a sex perv (if indeed you are not, lo )

>> No.10365540

We aren’t your safe space, so fuck off. We do this to get away from men.

>> No.10365550

OP you would get a much nicer reception in a help thread or general. honestly, your taste is cute and if you're really interested in trying jfash (and/or passing in lolita) it may be best to start with basics: your bodytype, and the clothes you want to wear. Men generally have broader shoulders, a more straight bodyshape (and thus skinner legs), etc. Pick out clothes to use these to your advantage, if you have nice legs, accentuate them, a skinny waist, pick a dress that falls right on there. There will be people (like this thread) that harass you simply for being male, which sucks, but is the reality of things.

>> No.10365553 [DELETED] 

>>10365388

Since you have interests in some of the more dark masculine themes based on your photo of interests, and based on the opinions of others itt, you're better off doing ouji or aristocrat if you want to make a good impression and fit in, though many comms in big cities are pretty friendly to anyone so long as they're genuinely trying whether they're trans or a 'brolita' or otherwise based on some of my experiences.

If it's obvious you aren't making a real attempt people will judge and dislike you more than want to help you as a male just because we get sick of men and sissies preying on a community of mostly women.

If you're desperate to wear pastels and don't care about the clothes being dresses specifically or certain prints not available as pant/salopette pants options just do sweet ouji or something.

>> No.10365554
File: 2.99 MB, 1590x2829, toteslez.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10365388
just don't forget that half of us are on /cgl/ instead of facebook because we don't actually like the supportive culture. you should use the general or the help thread if you don't want such a vitriolic response when asking for help. we get so many male crossboarders here who seem completely entitled because they feel the need to make a new thread for their dumb questions.

>>10365419
this, if you're going to be in a dress, please don't go sweet. it can look ageplay-y enough on women, and you WILL look like a nasty pervert sissy, especially if you aren't that good at coording overall. don't even think about ero. gothic and classic both give more of the impression of you being into the fashion instead of wanting to be the little girl. keep in mind that you are NOT entitled to a warm welcome and that we have good reason to think that dudes who want to be the sole man in a group of women have ulterior motives.

>> No.10365565

>>10365388
>I want to join a comm in a major city in the near future.

As a man who joined a comm with my female friend, don't do it. I use to love lolita/ouji and would wear it with my friend. We joined the comm and while some liked me, many did not and wanted me out. There was a lot of arguing among comm members about letting me stay or not and the stress from it all ruined the entire hobby for me. I quit after ~8 months from joining the comm.
The community is filled with sexist women who hate men. You should find the women who don't hate men and hang out with them separated. don't join a comm. It was the worst experience I ever had joining a group.

>> No.10365569

>>10365565
if people's opinions are enough to ruin the fashion for you, maybe don't wear alternative fashion period. grow a fucking backbone like the rest of us, pussy.

>> No.10365571

>>10365565
not wanting men to be part of a female predominate hobby/group doesnt mean you hate men. theres plenty of hobbies or clubs that are pretty much just men, and it doesnt mean those people hate women either.

>> No.10365585

>>10365565
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

>> No.10365588

>>10365565
/cgl/ is a vocal minority. Most lolita comms bend over backwards to accommodate men in the fashion even when they’re obnoxious as fuck because they want to be seen as ~inclusive~. You must have really fucked up.

>> No.10365592

>>10365388
>asking for genuine advice on cgl
>as a male
You did this to yourself, anon. Ask in the stupid questions thread next time and lurk moar.

>> No.10365595
File: 155 KB, 466x379, 1482356188858.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10365565
wow that must have been so hard for you

>>10365588
lmao seriously. all i ever see is women cooing over dumb men who need help wiping their own asses. it's not even that hard for a dude to join a group of women unless he's a blatant sleaze or actively terrifying. we're usually accommodating to our own detriment.

>> No.10365616

>>10365565
You must be really creepy. Most people tend to kiss the asses of men in our community and treat them as if they're a sweet disabled child.

>> No.10365627

>>10365571
>not wanting men to be part of a female predominate hobby/group doesnt mean you hate men
"Sexism is prejudice or *discrimination* based on a person's sex or gender." -basically every dictionary

>>10365588
I guess ironically, the comm leader, who hated me the most, also hated /cgl/ and got mad at me for bringing up /cgl/ during a comm once (i was just talking about how the board helped me discover lolita, wasn't talking about ita threads or whatever.)

>>10365616
i'm not. I made some friends in the comm and all of them told me that the comm leader and others specifically wanted to kick me out for being male. No other reason.

>> No.10365630

>>10365627
>we don't want men in our comms thanks
>"whaaaa that's the definition of sexism"

god you scrotes are so whiny

>> No.10365631

>>10365627
>muh dictionary
huff my shorts brother. Why do you feel like you HAVE to be included in what is a majority female scene?
youre probably the same sort of person praising that girl who whined her way into the boy scouts.

>> No.10365637

>>10365630
>>10365631
If you are ok with sexism, just say that. I don't see what the value is of pretending its not discrimination.

>youre probably the same sort of person praising that girl who whined her way into the boy scouts.

correct. I'm strongly against sexism, whether against men or women.

>> No.10365648
File: 2.53 MB, 368x349, 1483751879888.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10365637
starting to see why they didn't want you around lmao

>> No.10365651

>>10365637
Nayrt honestly if men actually wore the clothes geared towards them like aristo and ouji I dont think this lack of male acceptance would be so prevalent but you guys insist on wearing dresses and begging for advice and inserting yourselves into places you dont belong and quite frankly brolitas are a chore to have around. You seem like a decent dude with ok taste, but your creepier forebrothers kinda ruined this for you and many lolitas are gonna question any cis man who insists he wear dresses and insists he be permitted into whatever space he pleases. It isn't wrong for women to want spaces created by and for them, and it's not wrong to not want you there. Nobody is stopping you from wearing lolita on your own other than your own shame, so stop acting like a brat and wear the fucking clothes.

>> No.10365683
File: 357 KB, 720x1120, 1577244113470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10365637
you have been trained from a young age to treat everyone as equally as possible in every setting, and it seems to be causing you great mental pain that the real world doesnt function this way.
I dont think you will, but I suggest you give this a read.
https://nplusonemag.com/issue-35/fiction-drama/the-feminist/

>> No.10365694

>>10365651
>if men actually wore the clothes geared towards them like aristo and ouji
I did
>but you guys insist on wearing dresses and begging for advice and inserting yourselves into places you dont belong
I didn't

>>10365683
>>10365683
>you have been trained from a young age to treat everyone as equally as possible in every setting, and it seems to be causing you great mental pain that the real world doesnt function this way.
Has nothing to do with how I was "trained". I really don't see how being against sexism is controversial. I want to be treated by who I am as a person, not because I just so happen to have been born with a penis.
>I dont think you will
actually will. reading it now. i'll get back you later.

>> No.10365700

Gonna be brutally honest here. Unless you're a smol, feminine Asian man, you're going to look horrible in lolita. You should just wear ouji or aristo instead. You'd be way more welcomed and accepted that way.

>> No.10365701

>>10365637
Take your centrist MRA bullshit and shove it up your ass

>> No.10365703

>>10365683
>https://nplusonemag.com/issue-35/fiction-drama/the-feminist/
It had me if the first 1/3rd of it, but then started to get un-relatable. It never really gets anywhere or really has a point.

>> No.10365709

>>10365701
i'm not centrist or MRA (or a feminist for that matter). I just find discrimination and prejudiced to be gross.

>> No.10365859

>>10365709
>be prejudiced against creeps
>who get gender euphoria boners in public
Oh no, I shall neck myself now like the obvious nazi shitlord ultra right wing monster that I am.

>>10365700
This. It's hard enough as an actual woman if you're not at least kinda smol and kinda slim and kinda pretty.

>> No.10365873

>>10365859
I am just here to give you aids

>> No.10365908

>>10365388
gtfo to /fa/ where all the other trannies are

>> No.10365915
File: 31 KB, 396x385, 1546275981339.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10365540
>We do this to get away from men.
Is this a joke? There aren't bigger attention whores than cosplayers

>> No.10365917

>>10365637
Sexism is alright, everyone should be sexist because there are two different sexes and frilly dresses are female clothes. Now if as a male you want to be and act like female, you should go to /lgbt

>> No.10365929

>>10365683
Why did you want him to read that? Are you a male who feels the world is unfair because girls didn't date you and reply to your creepy emails? You should try going for ugly girls.

>> No.10366081

>>10365915
This isn't about cosplay fucking scrote kys and stay go.

>> No.10366090

>>10365873
use these pointless threads to spread bug

>> No.10366104

>>10366081
Then what is this about? Enlighten me, pussycat.

>> No.10366133

>>10366081
Don’t feed the trolls

>> No.10370593 [DELETED] 

>Men can't join our predominantly female hobby
>Male hobbies always ruined by women who forcibly inject themselves and demand it caters to them.

>> No.10370626 [DELETED] 

>>10370593

When women join male hobbies en masse to fetishize how degraded they feel at the mere thought of being a male (aka sissies which is why men are less welcome than they otherwise might be) then come talk to me. Not our fault men love to make everything related to women about getting their dick wet and we don't want to be around that if we can avoid it.

Feel free to keep your male hobbies like repairing old cars and giving a fuck about sports. I will keep my female hobbies like frilly dresses and gender neutral ones like videogames, anime, and art.

>> No.10370627

>>10370626
yIKES imagine being this cringe and internally misogynistic to think there are “male” and “female” hobbies, and ALSO thinking “sports” is male only!!!! Sincerely, a Lolita, ballet dancer, and p passionate football fan (not the shitty american sport, the one the rest of the world calls football)

>> No.10370629

>>10370627
Calm down moron this is clearly bait from a LARPer that you’re getting all pissy about

>> No.10370634

>>10365388

My comm has had a few great brolitas and I love them.

My advise is to know that your body is different from most women, and you likely lack skills we have.

1. Start a skincare routine. Wash your face morning and night, and use a moisturizer. You don’t want to look like a weathered dude in a dress. (And you should take care of your skin anyway).

2. You will need to learn simple makeup. Start with a BB cream, a brow brush, clear mascara and some lip gloss. Practice with those. Men who don’t try to groom more femininely for the fashion set off alerts. You don’t have to be a drag queen, but showing you tried to straighten up—just like I do—helps people relax and realize you’re here for clothes. (Please watch some brow tutorials).

3. Get a wig—a nice wig—and trim the bangs. This is actually bitching hard and you might want to give up and take it to a salon.

4. Heels are likely going to be a rough go for you. Don’t wear shoes you don’t know how to wear. It’s ok to go for flats.

5. The fucking socks aren’t likely to fit you, wear tights. I’m 5’8” and have sock issues a lot in this fashion. You likely are uncertain about if/how to shave your legs, bypass that with opaque tights with a darker print or pattern.

6. Men are not shaped like women. Your waist is in a different place and your widest point is your shoulders. Some of cuts might make you look like a sausage squeezed into a sock. I’m wondering if lower waisted items and sack dresses might be a better starting place?

7. Your arms are going to be thicker and longer than most women. OPs may give you trouble. You may want to look into cardigans and boleros.

At a meetup, compliment people on their clothes. Talk about brands you like. You’re not required to put on a face feminine or falsetto voice.

You have nice taste in your collage but it’s a little all over the place. Take some body measurements, refine your wardrobe picks, and good luck OP.

>> No.10370656 [DELETED] 

>>10370627

Not bait; I was using male and female stereotypically, not to say that those hobbies are somehow only available for those genders.

The main point is my first comment, that women joining "male" hobbies and men being whiny gatekeeping babies is different than women protecting themselves from fetishists in the context of lolita.

>> No.10370667

>>10370656
nta, but you're using the whiny gatekeeper logic when you imply every man into lolita is a sissy/fetishist.

>> No.10370671

>>10365388
>>10365421
>>10365429
>>10365565

Another male here, ouG, and comm admin.

That was my impression of lolitas behaviour regarding men (please correct anything that i am wrong here, gulls):

Part 1/?
When i created the comm and found out new lolitas a lot of good reception came to me. It was exciting for them to have a ouG friend, and that is how i got my first maiden (a 10y+ experience girl with a LOT more experience than me).

Problems started because communication problems. I found out later that a LOT was wrong, but they just kept themselves with their mouths shut, even with i insisting, almost imploring them to say if something was wrong.

I took 6m to realize that, but that was what happened: One girl came and talked to my maiden. My maiden talked with another girl. That girl did a background check on me with the another girls and found out that a lot of tham had something against me. They created a paralell group just to discuss what to do with me. I tried always to be my nicest with them, thats because they decided to give me a chance and talk to me.

One day, one of the girls burst into tears and started having anxiety attacks because she thought i was trying to rob their drawings (she was an artist) when i asked her to help in our next banner (i just asked if she had any cute drawing lying around to put in a collage). So she said that ive done so many bad with everyone that i "should start writing an apology list". Now my POV:

Suddently from nowhere everyone had something bad against me. I didnt know nothing and honestly was kind of lost. I knew that somethig was wrong because suddently they stopped being sweet and started being ice cold with me. But i asked my maiden and the another girl that cofounded the comm with me if anything was wrong. Got no negative response until the day.

Ive got mad because i thought everyone were talking to me on my backs. I didnt know YET that they're just trying to build courage to talk with me

>> No.10370673 [DELETED] 
File: 4 KB, 247x204, 1583057248731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10365391
You're a nigger

>> No.10370684

>>10370671
Part 2/?

Courage whih, i believe, they've just built when the said girl busted into tears. I ranted on the group chat for 10 minutes and then left for 2 days. Everyone left the group. Every. Single. One.

In the beginning, i couldnt believe he girls that ive treated as a family could do that with me. I genuinely have put my love on that group, doing everything i could so everybody could feel comfortable. I couldnt understand how that much of bad shit came into.

I felt destroyed for a long time and after 6m of insisting some answers with the only girl that talked to me, i ve got some (she was the girl that done a background check on me btw)

But that is not all. Rereading back the 10k+ messages log ive saw some signals . I Should have had a sharper eye. It was subtle but it was there. Both my maiden and the cofounder signilized that they thought i was too "bossy".

Ive always felt the feelig of stepping on eggs. Ive always been afraid of something going wrong. And it happened.

>> No.10370689

>>10370684
>>10370671
i like this, is it a copypasta?

>> No.10370716 [DELETED] 

>>10370667

I don't think all men into lolita are fetishists. I just was trying to express that it is silly to treat lolitas like they are unreasonable for being suspicious or skeptical of men interested in the fashion when many have had negative experiences as individuals and groups that just make them more wary/suspicious of men initially.

Men shouldn't be banned or anything; I just get why people are concerned at the start with guys who want to wear lolita because a lot of men have harassed us with their fetishes for years. Of course if the guy makes it apparent that he is genuinely interested and not a sissy or anything then people can and should gladly accept them/let them take part in the community.

Just like all men are not rapists but most women are gonna be a little on edge if they have to walk home alone at night with any guy they don't know, all brolitas aren't sissies forcing their kink on us, but women in the community will be on edge until they've interacted with them enough to tell their intentions are genuine. It's not crazy to not trust a stranger right away and then warm up to them over time.

>> No.10370719

>>10370684
Part 3/?

My lesson from all this, and what i would advise >>10365388 and all men that want to wear OUJI and go to a comm to do:

Lolitas can be overwhelmingly quiet and discreet. They have a natural fear of men. If you ask what is wrong it is very likely that they will not talk to you, but rather give some subtle hints.

If any of them feel uncomfortable with you, probably she will keep quiet until someone asks something, or 2 she will comment to another girl or two, prolly the admin. If the admin is a dumb or a zero fucks one, you're out, bye. If she is a smart one they will do a background check on you. That is the dangerous part. If she finds any of those girls that felt uncomfortable with you but told no one about it, or youre out, or they will be always with one eye on you, or the least probable, they will talk. Your reputation is burned at this point and everything you do or say will be looked with suspicion. Also whatever you've said before.
The massive sign that just happened is them being cold with you. If this happens:
-Recheck your acts. Read the logs again if any, pay attention to what any of hem said.
-Ask the admin if anyone feels uncomfortable with you and tell you are open and dont want anyone annoyed by your presence
-If you think youve let anyone uncomfortable, ask them in private
-It is a good shot to ask to the comm in public if something is wrong and explain your fear
-If anyone tells you something openly dont play defensive. For most of them it is difficult to confront anyone and most dont know how to do it and choose to simple keep it repressed. Playing defensive will make things worse. Dont change your tone. Ask as many questions you can. Make em feel comfortable.
-Sudden changes in tone can be normal. Dont get offended or take it personal. They ve let it repressed and they are dumping everything out on you. It is overwhelming but remember dont play defensive. You can hear a lot of unpleasant things also. Dont give it back.

>> No.10370725

>>10370689
No, actually it is OC and a personal experience, ayrt
Just want to help

>> No.10370727

>>10370689
Ayrt, please feel free to correct if anything is wrong

>> No.10370747

>>10370671
>maiden
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
good thing you're a rper

>> No.10370759

>>10370747
???

>> No.10370794

>>10370671
>>10370684
>>10370719
are you ESL? it sounds incredibly fucking weird to call what i think you're describing as a mentor of sorts as "your maiden"

>> No.10370845

Y'all just scared the hell out of the poor dude kek

>> No.10370848

>>10370845
good.

>> No.10370852

>>10365419
> conservative Lolita and posters.

radfem=/=conservative
Please dont conflate the two

>> No.10370876

>>10365421
>>10365396
basically this. you've already proven why you shouldn't join.

every guy who enters this fashion thinks he's a special snowflake worthy of being praised just for having a dick. all the handmaiden SJWs give them praise just so they can feel good about being progressive. glass elevator at its finest

>>10370671
>maiden
kek no wonder you were kicked out you weird ass neckbeard

>> No.10371273

>>10370794
What is ESL?

>> No.10371274

>>10370852
lol

>> No.10371275

>>10370794
Ayrt, sorry i meant mentor. English is not my 1st language

>> No.10371282

>>10371273
"english second language"

>>10371275
yeah, i think you're coming across poorly in this thread because the maiden thing sounds very creepy in english lol. you've successfully recognized why women often don't want men in female hobbies though. men aren't very self aware of how bossy and entitled they can be, and especially a single man in a group of women can be really rude without recognizing it because no one wants to be rude back.

>> No.10371303

>>10370671
>maiden

get out, and stay out.

>> No.10371305

>>10365391
>>10365396
>We don't want you.
I'm not asking for permission, sweetie.

>> No.10371306 [DELETED] 

>>10365421
>Men have a tendency to talk over women and insert themselves into conversations, give their opinions on things unasked, and just generally try and dominate the conversation.
literally nothing wrong with this. it has nothing to do with the other person being a woman. i'm just usually right.

>> No.10371317
File: 37 KB, 311x296, 1495520362891.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10371306
the dunning-kruger effect in action

>> No.10371326

>>10371306
It's no use trying to fix men. They are forever going to be socially inept selfish cunts and there is nothing we can do about it. This is why I avoid them.

>> No.10371330
File: 105 KB, 353x389, 1483946623570.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10371326
disregarding men when i can has greatly improved my quality of life, the number of meaningful exceptions is so low that it's depressing. i have direct family members and childhood friends left, and even out of the latter group i've lost a couple of them to being lame drunks who watch porn and browse /pol/ all day.

>> No.10371346

>>10371326
>>10371330
please leave.

>> No.10371352

>>10371346
No, you.

>> No.10371356

>>10371317
>d-d-dunning-kruger!
calling card of the midwit

>> No.10371358

>>10371330
ok

>> No.10371362

>>10371282
>and especially a single man in a group of women can be really rude without recognizing it because no one wants to be rude back.

ikr
It is a real struggle i_i
boy i missed my comm so much

>> No.10371408

>>10371330
Same anon. I completely ignore men unless it's related to work. I gray rock those bitches left and right.

>> No.10371439

>>10365388
faggot

>> No.10371602

>>10371439
the reply we all wanted to make

>> No.10371627 [DELETED] 

>>10365396
Back to Tumblr femcels

>> No.10371631

>>10365540
Reddit and Twitter are your safe spaces

>> No.10371688

just my observation, but most guys who wear lolita are often confused about their gender identity and end up being troons

>> No.10371703

>>10371330
Funny, this was the initial purpose of lolita. doing away with men by wearing unattractive clothes.

>> No.10371704

>>10365388
You started an entire thread to whine about a fashion you have not even worn yet despite 4 years? You can’t fall in love with something you aren’t even actually part of. Please fuck right off, you have already made a terrible impression.

>> No.10371724

>>10371703
i still like lolita because it lets me wear feminine fashions without it being interpreted as specifically sexually attractive or modest in a traditional way- the trad associations with vintage turns me away from it. lolita is cute and frilly in a way that doesn't pander to men. it feels like an escape from the virgin/whore dichotomy even if that's largely in my own head.

>> No.10371737

People are automatically you are a sissy and get off to being in feminine clothing.

>> No.10371738

>>10371737
>>10371737
*automatically assume

>> No.10371751

>>10365388
>male
Disgusting.

>> No.10371773

>>10365388
post penis or gtfo

>> No.10371860

>>10371724
I like vintage fashion but the trad association turns me off too. One of the largest vintage shops in my country sends out newsletters with titles like
>Hubby gave permission, time to shop!
I think some aspects of lolita fashion can be questionable at times but at least no one is saying you need a man’s permission to wear it, wtf.

>> No.10371996

It is so strange to me that there are so many commie manhating lolitas even with all the creepers, faggots, and other degenerates fucking with them or stigmatizing the fashion. I always liked the fashion because of the traditional aspect and femininity. I'm guessing like-minded lolitas just don't talk about it and stay far away from the toxic loli community or instead do shit like post on pinterest or in traditional femininity groups on social media if sharing their fashion and lifestyle.