[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 357 KB, 550x410, nocap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10499050 No.10499050 [Reply] [Original]

orange man gone ed.

haven't seen my cat in 2 weekish. I think she got catnapped.

>> No.10499060

I wore an all ivory/black cinema doll coord with a swiss dot blouse and crochet pattern socks to do some shopping today and all the normies were like "oh you're so colorful!" even though I was only wearing 2 colors. Guess normies don't know what patterned means??? So weird

>> No.10499069

My chest binder came in and it does it's job perfectly. Dropped me down by 5 cm and I can fit my blouses and JSKs a lot better. I feel like a new window just opened up for me. I can now wear more dresses and clothes I want without having to alter them.

>> No.10499072

Reposting from last thread
I gained some weight from my meds and now I feel like I can’t wear lolita. When I try on my dresses I can feel the zipper strain and I don’t want to break it, so I stop trying, and I don’t understand how girls way fatter than me are managing to squeeze into dresses without busting the zip. Seeing them wear dresses that I have just makes me feel even fatter and uglier.

>> No.10499073

>>10499069
That's great anon! I felt like that after getting a breast reduction. It's so freeing.

My feel is I wish tags would come back on instagram, I feel like I've been missing out on new Lolita content which would have really helped make things less stressful during the dumpster fire that's been this week. I hope burgerland breaks up facebook so we can finally have a social media space that's un-zucked

>> No.10499076

>>10499073
It's not so much something that the government can fix so much as something that needs to be fixed by new communities. If a social media platform is objectively worse for content, encourage those you know to try and come somewhere else to share it.

>> No.10499095

>>10499050
Have you tried checking craigslist for lost cats? Maybe offer a cash reward? Sorry for your lost baby anon

>> No.10499097

>>10499069
Link to where you got yours? Been looking for one

>> No.10499098
File: 5 KB, 210x240, 54E7073E-0DB0-4C0A-A739-8E651B810EC7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wake up
>open cgl
>see that i missed the fucking melody toys rerelease
>everything's sold out except those ugly ass heart necklaces
>goes back to sleep

>> No.10499100

>>10499072
I just started in lolita so take what I say lightly, but I noticed that even when a dress fits, I have a hard time with the zipper. A lot of them will just...stop in the middle even though there is plenty of space to go up. So maybe this is just due to zippers being odd. Other than that, bigger girls have their dresses altered often.

>> No.10499111

>>10499097
A site called gc2b. I checked before and after images on tumblr of trans folks with large busts trying them on and comparing to other binders and these seemed to be the best ones. My bust is 100cm and I got the XL, it knocked it down to 95 cm. I've been wearing it all day under my shirt to test it out, and so far it's fine.
Pros - it's not painful at all on the breasts themselves, and comfortable enough that I forget I'm wearing it.
Cons - I felt a little odd when I first put it on, like blood circulation wise. It's not pain but more like I feel odd in my jaw and head if that makes any sense. It went away after an hour or so, so I can only assume it has something to do with blood flow. Same thing happened when I first started wearing a corset but no longer feel it after wearing one for 3 months now. While it does it's job compressing my tits, it's very loose underneath. As mentioned, I got an XL and I think it was meant to fit a wider ribcage or fat underneath my boobs, but I don't have that. But since I'm wearing a blouse/shirt over it, it's not noticeable. Another con is that my nipples can be seen through it so if you got eraserhead nubs, I suggest a pastie or bra underneath.

>> No.10499113

how do i stop spending on lolita
im 500 anon from last thread. Im desperate

>> No.10499122

haven't worn lolita in almost a week even though I used to wear it almost every day cause I'm so depressed and discouraged. I can wear my OP's but, since I used to be a hamplanet, the sleeves on them don't button and it destroys me. I'm so upset about it I dont know what to do. I just want to feel okay enough to wear my pretty clothes damn it. I worked so hard for them. I just cant believe I lost so much weight and it still seems my two dream dresses will never fit my god damn arms. I'm sure I could get them altered or something but, that feels like a failure somehow...

>> No.10499124

>>10499111
Thank you!!

>> No.10499125
File: 200 KB, 1242x1245, 84e090e06b1795d8e0785c037cfe647f-imagejpeg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10499122
sux but just try again. nothing to it but to do it

>> No.10499128

>>10499122
it'll be okay anon, wear a cute jsk/skirt and take a walk around the block. This year has been fucking up everyone. You've made so much progress, YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

>> No.10499141

>>10499125
yup no other options really lol

>>10499128
that's honestly exactly what I should do, and stop moping lol. thank you. I'm really trying. I'm literally less than half the size I used to be, I should cut myself some slack.

>> No.10499144

Reposting from last thread:
I started laser hair removal and just finished my second treatment (out of 6 total). It has made me so happy, I didn't realize how negatively my hairy-er than normal body was affecting my confidence and body image.

To answers anon's question on the procedure is. It hurts a little but is over very quickly, and there is no pain at all afterwards. Just make sure the place you go to has a newer laser b/c they have improved a lot of the years to be more effective and less painful.

>> No.10499145

>>10499144
>not shaving regularly like a boss

>> No.10499147

redpill me on if I should get a motorcycle or not.

>> No.10499152

>>10499095
it's a feral and it's getting colder here so if someone is willing to take her in that's cool with me

>> No.10499153

>>10499147
>redpill
Sorry, don't know any motorcycle conspiracy theories. But if you want one, get one. Just be prepared to move quickly out of situations on the road because you'll be invisible to a lot of people. Also be strong enough to lift you bike because if and when it falls over, you're gonna need to be able to pick it back up.

I don't have a motorcycle, but I rode a moped and live in a big city. Best investment I made since I only had to fill my tank up once or twice a month and it only needed like a few gallons. But it got stolen. Someday I want another one and be able to ride it in lolita.

>> No.10499161

>>10499147
Make sure to take a training course, regardless of whether it's a requirement for a license where you live. They're a complete different beast from cars and bikes, and really dangerous if you don't pay attention.

>> No.10499165

>>10499153
where was it stolen? that's one of the reason that's making me hesitant as well. like what if I'm on a grocery run and come out and my bike is gone.
>>10499161
I was planning on doing the one at a local community college. it cost like $350 and they give you a wavier if you pass so that you don't have to do the driven portion of the test at the dmv.

>> No.10499178

>>10499072
What meds, anon-chan? Can you get them switched or live without them?

I'm gonna guess it's some type of antipsychotic. And if I'm guessing right, and you're not schizophrenic, there's really no reason to continue taking it. Antipsychotics don't work to treat bipolar disorder even though docs love to throw them at bipolar people. They just make you emotionally flat and physically fat (and they can permanently alter you metabolism and slow it down if you take them for more than a few weeks/months).

>> No.10499181

>>10499113
I can't help you there, I literally had to file for actual chap 7 bankruptcy because of my lolita shopping addiction.

At least I still have all the stuff I bought because the "yard sale prices" I listed for my lolita stuff was low enough to fit under the 2k limit for personal items I was allowed to keep without trying to sell it. Turns out trustees are normies to a fault.

Also it's only been 2 years and my credit is back to being better than most of my friends' and family's credit

>> No.10499185

>>10499147
Stupid fucking fast for the money, and much cheaper to run than a car. Can't carry as much shit though, and one mistake can kill you.
Also everyone else on the road is an idiot so said mistake likely won't even be your own.

>> No.10499187
File: 54 KB, 192x132, 1602034712117.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i hate the coronavirus, my friends don't wanna hang out with me anymore and i'm not sure if it's cause they just wanna social distance or its cause they don't like me anymore : (

>> No.10499194

Obi have no right being this pretty. I'm not interested in kimono but I sure as hell am interested in buying 50 obi and hoarding them.

>> No.10499212

>>10499178
Can you kindly shut the fuck up and go back to your flat earth society Facebook page? Some people actually need them, and your prying could get someone killed just because you read some stupid article next to your healing crystal magazines.

>> No.10499213

>>10499165
Outside my apartment complex. We have a gated apartment where the exit gate automatically opens when it senses a car coming through. Unfortunately, it doesn't sense bikes/mopeds so you could never exit. So everyone that had a bike parked outside the complex and shared a parking spot together. One day it was just gone. The others were there, but my pink moped was gone.

>> No.10499214

>>10499181
Doesn't that just mean you have financial irresponsible friends and family? If I had to guess, they're the enablers in your lolita addiction. Well, as long as you've recovered (mostly), then I guess alls well

>> No.10499216

>>10499212
I don't have anything against psych meds. Mood stabilizers, on their own or combined with antidepressants, are great at treating bipolar disorder. Psychs go for antipsychotics instead of trying diff combos of mood stabilizers and antidepressants because it's a cop out method, basically. Antipsychotics are fucked up drugs and the fact that they're prescribed to bipolar patients is nothing short of medical negligence on a massive scale.

>> No.10499217

>>10499214
No, I had ridiculously high, almost perfect credit before I fucked up. I did some basic credit building moves after the fuck up and now my credit is still pretty high. Except for a couple losers, my family and friends have average-good credit.

>> No.10499222

Just learned that you can give yourself an STD by douching. Just learned that cleaning yourself out with water is considered douching. Now I'm paranoid that I gave myself an STD because I've been cleaning myself out every time I bathe. Please tell me I'm wrong.

>> No.10499223

>>10499222
As proven above, 4chan is Not Your Personal Doctor. Google can be ok, but if you think there are any risks or symptoms, talk to your personal doctor:
https://www.womenshealth.gov/a-z-topics/douching
https://www.allaboutwomenmd.com/knowledge-center/douching.html

I used to use a nessi pot (sinus flushing), and at the bare minimum had to boil my water before every use to avoid a possible BRAIN INFECTION

>> No.10499227

I feel like I’m living behind a tv screen. Can’t comprehend anything and life is whizzing past.
I spent over $500 today but the day feels like a blur I can barely remember. I bought brunch and a new pair of shoes and some tomato plants and wool yarn and a necklace and a secondhand blouse. And I topped up my transport card and phone plan.
I’m scared I’ve gone manic or something because I’m just doing things and not thinking about it. I wanted that money for part of a new computer. I really didn’t need ANY of the things I bought today aside from the brunch and about $30 of garden shit.
I still have plenty but I won’t if I’m just running around buying things all the time. I’m trying to save for a house, car, etc. I love all of the things I got but I don’t feel good about having bought them. It’s not exactly cgl related because 0 lolita things but I feel like I need t vent somewhere.

>> No.10499229

>>10499223
>Being able to afford a doctor
Those were the exact links I read about this. If such things are true, why is this not more common knowledge or talked about? No symptoms, it was just something I stumbled on.

>> No.10499230

>>10499222
You might be more likely to get a UTI. Your vagina generally cleans itself out so there is no need to douche. There is research on the use of bidets and increased cases of UTIs.

>> No.10499244

>>10499227
This is me too. I’ve been furloughed and my whole life is a blur. I couldn’t even tell you what I did yesterday. I got a large amazon package today and don’t remember ordering it. Man, I need a job soon or I’m gonna end up as a broke fatty who’s only life skill is being AR40 in Genshin Impact lol.

>> No.10499245

>>10499069
Binders are amazing!

>> No.10499246

>>10499072
They usually don't zip up their dresses, just put a cardi over it.

>> No.10499247

>>10499098
Paris has still some

>> No.10499248

>>10499187
Rona or not, they don't sound like friends at all.

>> No.10499250

>>10499113
Stop going into sales sites, make a new account on instagram that you dont follow any lolitas with so you don't get hit with temptations. Go through and see what you already have in your closet to realise that you have enough, or make a budget for each month to spend on lolita so that you get your monthly fix. Try to also analyse why you keep spending so much and get to the root cause, or distract yourself with obsessing on other cheaper hobbies.

>> No.10499259

>>10499222
Are you shoving the nozzle up yourself? If you’re hovering the nozzle above while using your other hand to clean yourself, you’re fine.

>> No.10499260
File: 99 KB, 1080x661, Screenshot_20201108-122343_PostNord.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The swedish postal customs just "stopped" my Wunderwelt package. I'm a little miffed as to why they have to stop and investigate my package of second hand blouses and bloomers...? Like, just send me the customs tax and hurt me like you usually do, PostNord?

On the bright side I think they have specific graphics when they stop packages from different countries, pic related. It has got to be no coincidence that the box with the dinosaur is labelled "go-ji-ra" for Godzilla. It's so cute. It's like a little Easter egg, and makes me quite happy.

>> No.10499270

>>10499213
Rip that sucks anon hopefully you’ll be able to ride again someday.

>> No.10499273

>>10499260
>On the bright side I think they have specific graphics when they stop packages from different countries, pic related.
That's so cute! I wish my country did that.

>> No.10499277

>>10499222
No, you won't get an STD from douching. But you could get a uti, yeast infection, or bv. My biggest concern is why you're douching in the first place anon? You do know ypu don't need to clean inside you?

>> No.10499278

>>10499113
Not sure if it'll help much, but there's an app called FocusMe where you can set a password (maybe have a family member make a password for you or make a random one, write on a sticky note, and put it somewhere inconvient for you to retrieve it) and either entirely block websites for a set amount of time (weeks, months, or indefinitely until you decide to deactivate the blocking plan) or to give yourself a max time limit to search a group of sites per day (like 5-10 minutes max to check selected shopping sites for example).

It helps train you to not look at those sites anymore over time.

>> No.10499279

is this what they mean by girl talk? It’s kinda gross

>> No.10499286

>>10499223
what a stupid response

>> No.10499291

I've never had an ultimate dream dress, just a bunch of wishlist dresses but some of them are just so rare that I started to refer to them as dream dresses because I know the probability of me finding them is so low. Shouldn't dresses that you can only own in your dreams be a dream dress?

>> No.10499305

>>10499277
I did not think using your finger and cleaning yourself out while you shower would be considered douching. It was something I always did since I was young because I thought you were supposed to clean every hole at least with water. No one told me to do it but explicit vaginal maintenance was never talk about either in school or at home so I didn't know I was not supposed to.

>> No.10499308

I am so sad. Things just haven't been going well for me on nearly all fronts. I'm really struggling just to find the energy to care about the things I need to do or even get out of bed

>> No.10499310

>>10499279
Go back to the male dominated boards where they talk about nice clean topics like anally raping child anime characters to death then

>> No.10499311

>>10499305
that definitely would be similar to douching. the issue with douching is that it cleans out your bacteria. even having sex with a condom can fuck up your vaginal ph because the bacteria gets disturbed.

>> No.10499312
File: 632 KB, 1200x799, 1_69_-h9zfZy5O9r5uxxKs5Q.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a friend who shittalks any dress/accessory/style/brand I show interest in, but will then wear almost exactly what she was shittalking three weeks later.
It's like she thinks everything is ita party city garbage unless she's the one wearing it.

>> No.10499314

I MISS MY CUTE BOY. AARGGDGFHFGH!

>> No.10499316

>>10499308
hang in there anon
do you wanna talk about what you're struggling with?

>> No.10499320

>>10499312
What an asshole

>> No.10499321

>>10499305
Just clean around the outside with water, not the inside.
Out of curiosity, what’s your ethnicity? My mom is Filipino and she taught me how to clean the outside of my privates with water and nothing else when she taught me how to bathe myself as a small child

>> No.10499337

>>10499321
Don't really think ethnicity matters in this case since I'm American, and hygienic education would vary regardless of ethnicity because of the social climate about it here. Genital hygiene seems to be a taboo subject to talk about in general and only in recent years they have stopped advertising douching commercials on TV here. I don't think there's any talk about how uncut men need to clean their hoods either, I only learned about that after adulthood.

I'm not too worried now after doing more research and it no longer being 4am, but now I'm just pissed that another obvious thing in life that would prevent issues isn't talked about more. Probably the same reason why a lot of boys don't clean their assholes out of fear of being gay ending up with skid marks.

>> No.10499339

>>10499337
are you not aware that ethnic groups, even in other countries teach the same kind of things? i am from america and learned way different things than say, my white friends.

>> No.10499342

>>10499337
fuck you really sound like an idiot, anon.

>> No.10499347

>>10499339
Yes, I'm aware but it feels more prominent outside of the U.S. than within it. The culture of the enviorment and influence from others around that enviorment has that affect. In the U.S., there are a lot more generations here who hardly ever or never pass down teachings from their original cultures and instead have adapted to this melting pot. For example, mexicans never being taught Spanish or black people never taught how to properly care for their hair and female hygiene being an almost unspoken taboo subject up until as early as the past two decades.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but if your parents or grand parents are from another country they are more likely to pass on these cultural aspects here than those who's generations have not touched their native community for 5+ generations. I'm just saying that in america, one family may have passed down particular habits while another knows nothing of it. We're too all over the place.

>> No.10499349

>>10499347
this just sounds like your own narrow opinion, honestly. obviously you're white.

>> No.10499354

>>10499316
I'm really burned out and behind on school. My body has been plagued with injuries. The lack of exercise has clear effects on my mood. Hospitals are full, putting a damper on basically anything social. This girl and I really like each other. We clicked very well very quickly, but she's too sick to do anything

>> No.10499355
File: 37 KB, 570x865, il_570xN.413931311_2zuo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10499347
unless you're Irish

>> No.10499357

>>10499349
And this is also why I don't think it's nessesary to state my race because you're going to make assumptions about the people of my whole race based on my one concern and what I say. I really don't care what race you think I am, but I feel slightly bad that white people are now this punching bag when it comes to things like this when really it's an issue with American culture as whole. It's no big deal though, I rather you think I'm white than denounce my actual race. It sucks, but it is their turn to take a few more hits.

>> No.10499362

>>10499357
i just assumed someone so ignorant about other cultures is white, but if you're not, you still have an ignorant, narrow view that you are pushing. i know your mom didn't teach you to properly wash your vag but she could have atleast taught you that how you think things are doesn't mean that's how they actually are.

>> No.10499364 [DELETED] 

kill whitey desu

>> No.10499377

>>10499362
>I just assumed someone so ignorant about other cultures is white
That's a bit racist don't you think? No mother, only a father and only child. He's a great dad but I don't blame him for not knowing to tell me. I don't think me being upset that basic genital hygiene not being publicly taught as universally as brushing your teeth everyday is something to be offended over just because I don't think it should be limited to ethnicity.

>> No.10499378

t b h gang racism is a spook

if you're into race and you're female you should rather just get into feminism desu

let men handle all issues of race

>> No.10499383
File: 321 KB, 1024x678, ad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10499378
sorry, to clarify racism is not the same thing s being pro-race...for women to be positive about culture is one thing but all issues of race war are best left to the men of the tribe

>> No.10499385

>>10499178
Antidepressants. Sadly they are absolutely necessary and we’ve reduced my dose to the smallest possible amount so now I’m trying to lose the weight they made me put on.

>> No.10499390

>>10499383
>all issues of race war are best left to the men of the tribe
I only agree to this so that they can all kill each other over something so stupid and hopefully the ones left over will be less shitty people. Men seem to care more about race than women do anyway.

>> No.10499394

>>10499377
calm down, no one cares.

>> No.10499396

>>10499394
Apparently that anon does to get worked up over a decision not to reveal ethnicity.

>> No.10499398

>>10499320
Yeah, it's a weird one and I worry if maybe I'm just whining or caring too much? She was one of the people that said oldschool was ita until it became popular again, so I guess it's to be expected.

>> No.10499403

>>10499396
that's not what happened, douching anon is just autisttic.

>> No.10499404

>>10499403
How?
>Never taught an important hygiene lesson
>What's you ethnicity
>That shouldn't matter
>You know nothing about culture

>> No.10499406

>>10499404
>anon asks us about hygiene instead of googling
>bawws about being taught wrong
>other anon mentions that it may be cultural
>anon claims there's no way because she lives in america and there are very few groups that teach cultural values despite 1st and 2nd generation immigrants making up 25% of the population
right.

>> No.10499407

Trans people make me think now that any girl who wears a mask at con is prob trans.

>> No.10499408

Saw a white girl calling another white girl racist. And then the girl who called the white girl racist said oi vey and pretended she is jewish. All because the girl said she compared cancel culture to hitler's gas chamber. While they were both in cosplay. Wtf why are cosplay community so anti white?

>> No.10499413

>>10499406
>anon asks us about hygiene instead of googling
It was googling that led to the findings. Anon even posted the exact articles that I read and I stated as such.
>anon claims there's no way
No
>>10499347
>I'm not saying it doesn't happen
>>10499406
>there are very few groups that teach cultural values despite 1st and 2nd generation immigrants making up 25% of the population
>>10499347
It was never said "there were very few" but "there are a lot more generations here who hardly ever or never pass down teachings "
>I'm just saying that in america, one family may have passed down particular habits while another knows nothing of it. We're too all over the place.

And the fact that hygiene should not be a cultural thing that is taught, but a universal knowledge that shouldn't be hidden.

When it comes to cultures being passed down, it's not autistic to see it disappearing. This has been a complaint of many races here in the U.S. that people are losing their roots. You say ypurself that only 25% of the U.S. are first and second generation immigrants, does that mean the other 85% does not exist or matter? However, again I say this, ethnicity shouldn't matter in regards to hygeine and even if it were, in my case my father would have not known about this either way because men of my ethnicity are not concerned or aware of womanly things like this.

>> No.10499415

>>10499413
*75% but I'm sure someone will use this mistake as an insult

>> No.10499452

I hate that the buying thread and facebooks sales are always mostly WTB. Like, do people even sell things anymore?

>> No.10499455

>>10499413
you're extremely autistic.

>> No.10499465

>>10499452
Big agree

>> No.10499467

white washed parents will have even more white washed kids so yeah later gen kids will lose cultural values. sex Ed doesn’t have to do with race though just how comfortable your relationship with your parents are. Sex Ed in school is trash they only talk about basic shit.

If you have a uti drink a lot of water or sugar free cranberry juice. If you want a better mix you can do a cup of ice, pure cranberry juice, half a lime and half a spoon of honey. that shit will fix you right up and your partner will thank you. when you shower it’s also a good idea to wash your butt hole too. again use soap but don’t go inside the hole.

>>10499310
worst I seen from a “male dominated” board is from /biz/ talking about fucking hookers.

>> No.10499477

you guys fucked up the feels thread again

>> No.10499478

>>10499467
>/biz/ talking about fucking hookers
Do you just avoid all the boards that have anything to do with anime on this anime-themed website?

>> No.10499481

>>10499467
Worst I've seen is /r9k/, /pol/, and /fit/ that talk about wanting women to have their rights/voting privileges removed and reduced to mommy replacement baby factories. Just pretty women of course, the rest are supposed to be killed or reduced to slave labor. Oh and across anime and cartoon related boards, 12 is the ripe age for being married and raising a family with a handful of them being their own sister. Gotta love 4chan scrotes.

>> No.10499484

>>10499481
sounds hot desu

>> No.10499486
File: 121 KB, 1260x600, 1601837469517.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10499484
They're waiting for you

>> No.10499489

>>10499467

cranberry juice prevents utis doesn't cure them but honestly that shit tastes good and it can't hurt so go for it. staying hydrated also prevents utis. if you're having it for more than three days you really should see a doctor so you don't get complications like kidney infections.

>> No.10499495

>>10499478
I don't browse many boards. I can only focus on a few at a time or else I'll forget if I posted something and miss out on getting my (you)'s. never really got into /a/ because it moves too fast and I unironically like mainstream animu like SAO.

>>10499481
I haven't lurked in /fit/ for very long but all I see are sus ass dudes hyping each other up over their bodies.

I dunno what to tell you. it's 4chan I went in knowing people aren't going to be nice. so don't take the bait or just shitpost back. I dunno why people get stress over dumb posts for.

>>10499489
usually AZO and that shit does the job but I dunno.

>> No.10499497

>>10499495
Because when people take 4chan too seriously, Q anon happens.

Boomers and stupid af Xers ruined the internet

>> No.10499498

tried on my absolute tiniest oldschool OP today that I used to not even be able to get my shoulders into and... it’s super loose around the waist

mfw realising I might actually have some issues

>> No.10499502

>>10499489
>>10499467
drinking lots of water or drinking cranberry juice doesn't cure UTIs and studies are pretty inconclusive of cranberry juice actually preventing UTIs. They actually might make them more likely due to the added sugar. You need antibiotics.

>>10499495
AZO relieves symptoms but again, doesn't cure it.

>source: I get UTIs often because my body sucks and woman's anatomy is unfortunate - seriously the butthole is too close to the vagina/piss hole

>> No.10499507

>>10499495
>I dunno what to tell you.
There's nothing to be told, I was just contributing to the conversation. Been on this site since '04 and have followed most of the boards with /a/ being my home. Misogyny has been normal on this site but strangely enough, I feel it's grown worse now than it used to be. Before /r9k/ existed we just had ronrey and bartender threads on late night /a/ where guys certainly did dislike women and licked each others wounds, but they didn't call for violence on them or radicalizaion like they do today. I think only /b/ would take it that far. /co/ was one of the few boards that didn't care if you were girl as long as you stayed on topic.

Now I'm just rambling on taking a trip down memory lane. /cgl/ used to have sugar daddy threads and shared sites where you could sell your used underwear online for burando. Those were fun reads.

>> No.10499509

>>10499502
I hate learning things from 4chan. I've had UTIs before, but forgot about the link between the concept and the symptoms. I thought my many sudden visits to the bathroom were symptoms of stress, not this bullshit.

>> No.10499510

>>10499486
10/10

>> No.10499511

>>10499509
Make sure to pee both before and after sex, both you and your partner. Even better, showering before and after.

>> No.10499512

>>10499484
Marry me

>> No.10499513
File: 78 KB, 1080x934, broujustpostedcringe2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SHILLS! >:0

>> No.10499516

>>10499511
NO. don't pee before. never before.

>> No.10499520

>>10499507
I get that but I just chalk it off as growing up. we had shitty things that we did/say when we were younger and they have theirs. at the end of the day it's all shitpost and bait and if some retards fall for it and get influence by what random anons say that's on them.

>> No.10499521

>>10499516
peeing before is so you don't accidentally piss during orgasm
peeing after is usually good enough but when you're prone to UTIs (like I am) you should try to do both before and after.

>> No.10499523

>>10499521
no. peeing makes you more likely to get a UTI.

>> No.10499526

>>10499521
If I piss myself during an orgasm it's beyond my control, because that's a good orgasm.

>> No.10499532 [DELETED] 

>>10499516
>>10499521
>>10499523
>>10499526
that's why you wash the inside of your thing after you pee, but you guys called that anon autistic.

>> No.10499535
File: 34 KB, 750x744, 1596123920615.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw realizing most of the social interaction that I genuinely enjoyed was from cons
Starting to feel pretty lonely lads.
Still sending DM, discording and facetiming here and there but it isn't the same.

>> No.10499540

>>10499532
That's...you know those are two different holes, right?

>> No.10499543

>>10499540
??

anyways it rained today pretty comfy

>> No.10499562
File: 265 KB, 1041x671, 1591105323776.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw starting to realize cons won't be coming back in 2021 either

>> No.10499565

>>10499502
>drinking lots of water or drinking cranberry juice doesn't cure UTIs
It depends on the UTI. There’s 2 types: one from fecal matter and the other from not peeing after sex. You really only need antibiotics from the first one. Drink gallons of water every day and the second one will go away on its own.
Source: I’ve had both UTI types. Thankfully only the first one once but I’ve had the second type like 6 times. I kept spending money on antibiotics and I learned to just drink water and it’ll go away.

>> No.10499566

>>10499523
uh, no. Peeing beforehand clears the urethral tract before penetration that could make anything aggravated/worse, and peeing after is much of the same where you're flushing out anything that might have gotten in there during intercourse. I'm going to trust the multiple doctors who've told me as such over a random anon on 4chan, sorry.

>>10499526
It's not fun covering yourself and the bed in piss and having to clean it after, unless you're into that

>>10499540
soup just learned that vaginas clean themselves every day, not surprised he thought girls piss out of their vaginas, too.

>> No.10499569

>>10499565
all UTIs are caused by fecal matter or anal/intestinal bacteria going in a place they shouldn't (or STDs), you pee after sex to flush the bacterium out that might have accidentally got pushed there from the movement and friction that accompanies sex

if you notice is quick enough while a UTI is in the first stage of being urethritis, some people can just flush it out with just drinking water - but because like I mentioned, my body is stupid and any UTI becomes cystitis very quickly. Unfortunately I've never been able to just flush one out without antibiotics.

>> No.10499572

>>10499566
>Women who urinate before sex may actually be at a greater risk of developing a urinary tract infection, an expert has claimed.

please research.

>> No.10499576

>>10499572
Experts are faggots who can't even find if the g spot exists

>> No.10499579

>>10499576
You mean male experts are faggots.

>> No.10499580

>>10499579
Sadly that's most of the experts.

>> No.10499581

>>10499566
okay anon don't word it like I found out recently. that post was a month ago so I been knew. second I knew that there are two holes down there I just thought that the whole thing was called a vagina and that the vajayjay had two holes in them. third nvm I'll google third

>> No.10499583

>>10499572
Again, random person on the internet with unsourced greentext, or multiple doctors that know my body and medical history? Take a guess who's advice I'm going to take.

>> No.10499584

>>10499581
Why are you trying to act like you're not stupid when I can read exactly what you posted in the archives.

>> No.10499587

>>10499581
>He thinks we only have 2 holes
Careful of the one with teeth

>> No.10499590

>>10499584
go ahead and look. the post was made in october. i type in lower case because i never cap. idiot

>> No.10499593

>>10499587
well if you include the butt hole that's three but that wasn't what you guys were talking about. because you seagulls seem a bit slow I'll let you in on a little secret that they don't tell you until you grow up. babies don't come from the butt hole they come out of the vajayjay. also before you confuse some random anon trying to learn something teeth don't grow down there and if you don't have teeth down there it's normal.

>> No.10499600

>/cgl/ discussing sex
Yeah, sure you're not all virgins.

>> No.10499616

I can’t wait to have sex for the first time and enjoy it

>> No.10499617

>>10499600
There's been no discussion of sex, just discussion of hygiene.

>> No.10499619

>>10499616
Same

>> No.10499621

>>10499616
>>10499619
I can't wait to have sex for the first time as a consenting adult

>> No.10499623

>>10499354
I'm with ya on the school thing. Online classes has been much more difficult than I thought they would be and I'm struggling too. It sounds like you're juggling a lot, so just try not to be too hard on yourself, ok?

>> No.10499630

>>10499616
I had sex once and it was terrible

>> No.10499663

>>10499394
You seem to do actually, racist-chan

>> No.10499671

>>10499663
>Seething
White is right, should be thankful you could have ended up living in a shit hole instead.

>> No.10499698
File: 95 KB, 584x600, oh mah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hai guize, wat's going on in - OH LAWDY

>> No.10499757

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>> No.10499771

>>10499616
Sex is only good if you love your partner otherwise beating off is almost as good.

>> No.10499800

>>10499600
>tfw i took the virginity of someone i met here

>> No.10499812

>tfw I lied about being a virgin to some idiot on cgl

>> No.10499814

>>10499812
anon, i am a woman. you trying to say the men on here aren't virgins?

>> No.10499827

To jump in on the uti chat, I'm prone to them and I've found taking a cranberry supplement tablet every day, along with peeing after sex, has completely stopped them. The supplement is good because it doesn't have any sugar in it. Also i normally get them after drinking alcohol, so i try to down a bunch of water beforr i go to bed after having a drink

>> No.10499831

>>10499827
if we are rehashing this i found an article that confirms peeing before increases the chance of UTIs
>https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/sex-women-urinate-uti-pre-coitus-urinal-tract-infection-a8120806.html

>> No.10499860

>>10499814
I’m also a woman anon, of course all the men on 4chan are virgins

>> No.10499864

>>10499831
the article also says that the only reason to not pee after sex is so you have enough urine to pee out the bacteria. just drink some water afterwards (or after you pee and before you have sex) and problem solved

>> No.10499869

>>10499864
it's still stupid to risk it.

>> No.10500039

>>10499593
Do you not know where the female urethra is located GTFO

Back to on topic, mfw nowhere to go to show off my OTT coords. Fuck COVID

>> No.10500041

>>10499616
I want to have sex with somebody after marriage only.
Am I weird for that?

>> No.10500042

I was thoroughly enjoying the confession thread but got a 404 when it refreshed, what’d you gulls do this time?

>> No.10500045

>>10500041
No, marry me pls

>> No.10500046

>>10499869
i mean i've never gotten a uti and i pee before and after but ok

>> No.10500048

>>10500042
idk but i'm glad it got nuked. everyone in that thread was literal cancer.

>> No.10500051

>>10500039
it's the one that's not close to the bum. as for your feels, you can post your ott coords in the ita thread LOL

I'm leaving /cgl/ for the week so I won't see any comebacks you have, get fucked anon.

>> No.10500053

>>10500042
Wondering why it go nuked but that sugashi thread with the pedo scrote is still up

>> No.10500055

>>10500046
my sex usually lasts longer than 10 minutes so i would rather not.

>> No.10500056

>>10500055
nayrt but what does this have to do with anything? I pee before and after too, I don't want to get piss on my bed when I squirt

>> No.10500057

>>10500056
you're allowing bacteria to collect longer.
>squirt
i have some bad news...

>> No.10500061

>>10500055
but it makes more sense to pee before and after if sex lasts a long time cause then theres more time for urine to form. desu i thought people only pee after if its short

>> No.10500062

>>10500057
but... peeing after lets bacteria collect longer. peeing is what pushes the bacteria out, and sex forms more bacteria in. the article >>10499831 literally says that. theres nothing wrong with just peeing after cause that still gets everything out, and theres nothing wrong with peeing before as long as you pee after too.

>> No.10500065

>>10499498
That is so sexy anon. Show us your sexy bones.

>> No.10500066

>>10500057
I think it's sad as fuck that so many people don't know shit about female ejaculation.

>https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/female-ejaculation#urine

It's not the same thing, but if you don't piss before sex it's going to be diluted with way more urine than it would be if you'd've pissed

>> No.10500082

>>10500066
Anon I’m sorry to tell you this but healthline.net is not a peer reviewed journal (It’s mostly written by Filipino freelancers for less than a penny a word)

>> No.10500086

>>10499073
>I hope burgerland breaks up facebook so we can finally have a social media space that's un-zucked
there are literally hundreds of social media platforms not affiliated with facebook...

>> No.10500092

>>10500041
What if he's bad at sex? Happens to a lot of traditional women.

>> No.10500094

>>10500092
That's why trad women are taught not to watch porn and taught that sex is a sacrifice for their husbands. They're never even told sex is supposed fun and all the women in their family hate it.

This is how scrotes want it, if women think sex is supposed to be some awful thing they have to do for their husbands pleasure, have never had sex with anyone else, and never really watched porn, they'll never know how bad their husbands suck.

>> No.10500096

>>10500041
yea. i barely date a guy before sex. gotta try b4 u buy bb. get that free sample.

>> No.10500098

>>10500096
Yeah, thankfully my body count isn't too terribly high because I'm able to do decent vibe checks on first dates to sus out whether or not I feel like we'd be compatible in bed.

It's a win-win for me. So many free meals.

>> No.10500100

>>10500098
In my experience pretty much all men who are good people are good in bed. But then I’d rather have consideration and sweetness than acrobatics.

>> No.10500102

>>10500100
basically this.

>> No.10500104

>>10500092

Sex is a skill. You get better with experience, research and some exercise to build up stamina.

>>10500094

Bitch, what do you know about men. You're so scorned, you're a sour grapes lesbian.

>> No.10500106

>>10500104
not really. learning how to thrust better doesn't make the guy good at pleasing you.

>> No.10500107

>>10500106

He can learn more than that. Also it helps if you give him feedback. My gf got better at it when I stated telling her what I want and how to do it.

>> No.10500108

>>10500094
This. There's a reason people thought the female orgasm was a myth for so long.
>>10500041
It's not weird, but good luck and hopefully get with a guy who
1. Has had sex
2. Is patient and makes sure that you are satisfied.
I'm not married, but I've only slept with one guy and still with that one guy for 9 years. Sex was a bumpy road because it was easy to get him off but not me since I had no experience. But we figured things out along the way and it took a year or two for me to actually enjoy sex. Problem we ran into however is that he has a higher libido than I do, so he will be in the mood more often than I will be. He's never forced himself on me, he'll just whine or go jack off.

Keep those things in mind. While I was able to make it work, it was still work nonetheless and others women have struggled a lot more, especially if it turns out he's agressive when it comes to sex and you'll end up being married to a rapist which happens more than you think.

>> No.10500110

>>10500104
you sound terrible at sex oh my fucking god. stop treating it like a sport and start listening to women. those things do happen and have been happening for centuries.

>> No.10500112

>>10500107
>My gf got better at it
Getting a guy off is not exactly rocket science. What about you? Is she satisfied, or does she have to finish herself off after?

>> No.10500113

>>10500110

Oh my, I struck a nerve.

>> No.10500116

>>10500104
What made you think I was a lesbian? I've only ever been in relationships with men at this point in my life, but go off scrote.

>> No.10500117

>>10500110
Is there any way to improve at sex (as a male) without having it with multiple partners? Or is the only way to satisfy my (hopefully) future wife to become chad?

>> No.10500118

>>10500107
this is why dating virgins is the best. they are so eager to please an experienced woman.

>> No.10500121

>>10500117
I'm the only person my bf has ever had sex with. He was 16, so he got more practice at a more formative age and his example may not be applicable to 20-something virgins, but idk.

He didn't really have any kinks at first but started really getting into BDSM because I was always pretty edgy like that. He's developed his own kinks outside of the ones I shared with him, which is great because it's evidence outside of verbal affirmation that he doesn't just go along with my weirdness to make me happy.

It took time but I'm very communicative and we have an amazing sex life now. Key is mostly communication.

But also my bf has a giant monster cock so if you're a dicklet it will be harder to please a woman.

>> No.10500122

>>10500117
nta but you can't learn to be good at sex in a general sense, just to have good form. good sex is personal, it's about satisfying that other person's needs. you can't treat your partners the same because they might not enjoy it. this is why sexual compatibility is important. some people just aren't sexually compatible and it's hard to please someone who isn't interested in how you please them. so just make sure to open lines of sexual conversation, even if it's a little embarrassing.

>> No.10500123

feels thread? more like sex sperging
shut the fuck up, you're all cringe

>> No.10500126

>>10500112

You know, it struck me as odd when I first heard people would leave their partners to please themselves once they've had their pleasure. I mean way to show you care. Ngl, I've only had sex with my current gf so far but we do our best to please eachother. I'm starting to feel my youth fading and I'm worried I'll reach a point when I won't have the stamina for it when I hit middle age.

>>10500118

I could had had sex with a milf teacher when I was 14. If only I weren't so dense!

>>10500116

There's only one paranoid misandrist in the site who says "scrote", and you have claimed you're a lesbian in the Bay Area in the past.

>> No.10500131

>>10500126
>thinks only one person on cgl says scrote

>> No.10500135

>>10500131
Most of the people who throw around that word are literally retarded and use it on anyone who has a different opinion than them, even when it's blatantly a woman.

>> No.10500137
File: 56 KB, 446x400, 1559016175221.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10500126
>There's only one paranoid misandrist in the site who says "scrote"

>> No.10500138

>>10500135
kind of agree here.

>> No.10500140

>>10500138
>kind of

>> No.10500145

>>10500140
well anon, sometimes incels do actually post here and sometimes anons successfully call them out.

>> No.10500153

Taking a break from here has really given me time to actually think about my lolita buying habits and i have to say, as much as i love the fashion, I hate how much of it is consoooming shit you will never wear or appreciate. I would have rather spent that money on going on vacation or renovations. I have no desire what so ever to ever own more then 20 main pieces including skirts and really don't care. Good on the people with bottomless pits of money to waste on clothes that will gather dust i guess.

>> No.10500157

>>10500153
A break has made me realised all of you guys are fucking awful and I hope everyone on this board gets gassed.

>> No.10500159

>>10500153
>not being a daily lifestyle lolita
Why even live, anon?

>> No.10500161

>>10500153
>Taking a break from here has made me realize I hate buying and wearing lolita clothes
fify

>> No.10500165

>>10500135
>>10500126
You haven't been on /cgl/ long have you? We use scrote as much as /r9k/ and /fit/ use roastie. Anyway, that stamina may die out with time but there are other things more important than sex do together.

>> No.10500168

I need a cool original name. it can be more than one word.

>> No.10500170

>>10500168
https://www.sharedwing.net/toy/index.html

>> No.10500174

>>10500165
I've been on this shithole for ages, doesn't mean I can't find the "calling anyone you disagree with a scrote" logic retarded. Also, nice job trying to mimic the scrotes you hate so much.

>> No.10500176

>>10500170
cool site

>> No.10500177

Is it true that
1. sex hurts if you're not wet
and
2. sex is only enjoyable for one person if the other enjoys it too?

>> No.10500178

>>10500153
Congratulations, you're unironically enlightened. Don't listen to retards like >>10500159 and >>10500161, get the hell out of here and make the most of your life.

>>10500157
This is true, though it shouldn't have taken you a whole break to realize that.

>> No.10500182

>>10500177
it doesn't feel good because there's too much friction. it depends on the person whether they care about the other person's needs.

>> No.10500184

>>10500174
Funny how you're changing your song from
>There's only one paranoid misandrist in the site who says "scrote", and you have claimed you're a lesbian in the Bay Area in the past.
You fucked up thinking only one person uses the word scrote and got called out for it and now trying to save face. Calm your testies, scrote.

>> No.10500186

>>10500177
Stick a dildo up your ass with no lube and find out.

>> No.10500189

>>10500184
We're not the same person, you fucking retard.

>> No.10500190

>>10500189
Keep saving that face kid.

>> No.10500193

>>10500190
>doubling down on your retardation because you were called out for being wrong
k lol

>> No.10500204

>>10500182
What if I care about the other person's needs, but won't feel anything good myself because I never get aroused or wet? Will they still enjoy it even if I won't?

>>10500186
That doesn't sound helpful, because I'm wondering how much my vagina will hurt when I'll have sex with someone.

>> No.10500206

>>10500042
It was thoroughly off-topic. Barely any confessions were /cgl/-related.

>> No.10500207

>>10500204
how do you know if you will or not? also you'll need to get lube to have the sex at all, don't try to put it in if it's not wet.

>> No.10500210

>>10500204
Men tend to enjoy sex even if the women they're having sex with aren't. Those men are dicks though and you probably don't want to have sex with them.
And of course it's gonna hurt if you're not wet. You need to use lube and/or do foreplay to get it in.

>> No.10500222

>>10500177
Idk ask Ben Shapiro

>> No.10500244

>>10500113
you did strike a nerve yes. won't make you any better at giving dick.

>> No.10500247

Why would someone spend hours making a lovely cosplay, just to ruin it all with not hemming one and letting it fray all over. I really don't get it

>> No.10500248
File: 1.19 MB, 1440x1080, Deidara_Eye_Scope.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10500247
The essence of art lies in its destruction

>> No.10500279

I've worn classic for 5 years now but lately my interest in gothic has skyrocketed. I really wanna build a gothic wardrobe but I'm also scared I'll end up ita as fuck. I lack the confidence to try it out and feel pressured to stay in my classic bubble because I'm afraid I won't be accepted by gothic lolitas anyway. I don't wanna give up classic, it's still my go to fashion and always will be but I really love gothic and I keep dreaming of wearing certain coords.
There's also the problem that it's hard as fuck to find good second hand gothic.

>> No.10500280

>>10500279
I think you are overthinking it. Just get a couple of things and see

>> No.10500284

>>10500280
Yeah, probably. I just can't help the part of my brain that keeps saying "stay in your lane". I should just get a few things and hopefully my confidence will rise too.

>> No.10500288

>>10500153
Sell your wardrobe and stop hoarding it, normie

>> No.10500289

>>10500288
Not to you, fatty.

>> No.10500290

I wish I was musically talented :(

>> No.10500363

>>10500279
I mean, just take it slow. Start building your new wardrobe.

I was a classic lolita for like 5 years before getting into sweet. My classic coords were actually pretty ita in retrospect.

>> No.10500368

>tfw you followed a classic lolita on tumblr a few years ago because you loved her style
>she becomes your inspiration
>she moves on to sweet

>> No.10500396

I've spent $400 on accessories in the last 24 hours as a Christmas gift to myself and am so excited. Shout out to my bonus paycheque coming through!

>> No.10500403

>>10500368
be the change you want to see in the world

>> No.10500414

>>10500279

It's honestly very easy to transition into gothic from a classic lolita. Just believe in yourself. You'll find your first coords might look more "classic" but you'll get the hang of it.

>> No.10500443

I'm transitioning from a sweet-leaning classic wardrobe to 100% sweet and I'm just in heaven. I loved the colors of classic but found them really hard to coord. Coording sweet colors seems to come to me naturally and I'm so much happier.

>> No.10500507
File: 444 KB, 603x418, 1475726870000.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gulls I need your help.

I'm at one of the best fashion school in my country, which I wanted to do since I was 10 yo or even less. I's been like a month since I started class but everything is crumbling to me, it was such a dream since I had chaotic middle and high school years and only finished highschool because I was good at one or two subject and had buttload of hours cut and had someone helping me take notes. I have asperger and have shit hands so choosing a job I like and I'm able to do is a necessity. But each fucking hour of class is excruciating, it take me hours to do stuff I know how to do and students which never did any of that before do it with no problem. Some teachers can't believe how left behind am I at the end of each classes. I just go back home, eat and crash in my bed. It's highschool ounce again but now I'm juste cornered by the fact I can't keep up with the thing I always wanted to do and probably will not do the job I desired to do since I was little. I keep count down of each day I have before the next school break. I cry almost everyday in class and feel like a 40 yo even thought I'm not even 20.
Does any female with asperger even achieved to do a normal cool job?
I feel like I come to realize can only live of NEET bucks or some shitty at home job while staying at my parent place. Sorry for shit english

>> No.10500515

>>10500507
Just gotta find a way to study that works for you

>> No.10500520

>>10500507
You know aspergers isn’t a diagnosis anymore, right? And the problems you’re having with motor control or paying attention don’t sound like things that used to be associated with aspergers, either, i.e. high-functioning autistic.

But if you got into that school, you must have some talent. I don’t know why you chose a manual career if you have “shit hands” when there are thousands of jobs that require little to no manual work at all, but whatever. Why do you have to be the one sewing/constructing etc.? You can go into design and specialize in the step before construction instead.

>> No.10500525

>>10499507
>Misogyny has been normal on this site but strangely enough, I feel it's grown worse now than it used to be.
Because it has, especially within the last five years.

>> No.10500528

>>10500507
Don't really understand why people go to school for fashion or art, it just looks like a massive scam

>> No.10500534

>>10500507
Sounds to ke like you just haven't found your footing yet. I've found giving myself a sort of rhythm to my schoolwork schedule improves my overall performance and requires less time actually working

>> No.10500537

>>10500525
gamergate was the start of all this shit. Like, people have always been dicks, but it was GG that made those dicks into weapons

>> No.10500543

>>10500537
I agree. 2014/2015 is when this place really started getting bad, and by 2016, election tourists had contaminated even further.

>> No.10500544

>>10500528
It’s a scam in the US, but in a lot of other countries technical training is cost effective and gives you actual apprenticeships and in some even art schools are free.

>> No.10500602

>>10500525
>>10500537
>>10500543
Idk I remember in 08 till about 11 if you at all hinted you were a woman it was constant tits or gtfo and they wouldn’t even engage without it

>> No.10500607
File: 675 KB, 728x528, 1593142216281.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I heard /o/ won the 4cc babbies. I don't keep up with the cup much because /cgl/ doesn't play, but congrats to the /o/tists who lurk here!

>> No.10500608

I love it when I subconsciously decide to regress back to my sleep deprived middle school years and stay up until 6am.

>> No.10500618

>>10499260
>Postnord
>not inventing novel ways to hurt you all the time
It's like you don't even realize that you live in the most advanced snow pile on Earth.

>> No.10500622

>>10500602
Probbly going to get shit for saying this but "tits or gtfo" was never about misogyny, it was about forestalling attentionwhoring, not just by girls but also by tards pretending to be a girl. The idea was that on an ananoymous image board there's virtually never any point in specifying your sex, so right or wrong it was assumed that if Anon claimed to be a girl it was for attentionwhoring reasons and "tits or gtfo" was meant to shut them down.

>> No.10500646

>>10499486
They got it slightly wrong, /r9k/ losers are obsessed with hairy pussy for some reason, I think they think shaving is only for whores or something.

>> No.10500660

I am really into Lolita & J-fashion (among many other styles) I love the aesthetic, the history, the social/cultural connotations and everything around that.
But I havent watched a single anime ever, nor do I really plant to.
I feel kinda out of place in the community for not being a weeb halp

>> No.10500663

>>10500507
I feel you anon. I'm also ASD and I have so much trouble paying attention in class. I can totally relate to coming home and crashing immediately as well. Is it possible for you to see a psychiatrist and maybe get some ADHD medication? It could help. It might also boost your energy a bit.

Also, maybe if you talk to your teachers they might agree to let you look over course material before the class? Maybe if you can see it in advance, you will be better able to do things when you're actually in class. Some teachers will be more understanding than others though.

>>10500520
It's not a diagnosis any more but some people are still using it just because they are used to it.

Problems with motor control and paying attention are associated with ASD. When I was diagnosed, I was told that dyspraxia and ADHD are standard parts of ASD, so much so that they don't need a second diagnosis if you're already diagnosed with ASD. The good news is motor control can be improved with dedicated practise and being careful. Exercise such as dance can help you learn to be more in control of your body (yeah you will look and feel like a fool but that's life)

>> No.10500676
File: 36 KB, 500x375, 1591224628483.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10500507
>>10500520
I wasn't sure which term was more used, my diagnosis was a few years ago, but ironically I don't find myself very " high fonctionning" right now. In my country we learn all step of garnement making, which I enjoy but suck at most.
>>10500663
thank you anon, I had a psychiatrist since years ago but she doesn't reside in the city I study in and I know I don't have the energy to go see a new one. I tried risperdal some years ago but it didn't do no good.
you are right, I should ask my teachers about the class subject in advance. Most of them asked me if I needed help since they knew the different issues I have but it's kind of hard to explain to them that I can't really do the same work as other student within the same time span. other things that bother me is that before my country got more restriction they would ask us to go everywhere across town to get material ( things you can't really buy online ) so I was fucking dead at the end of the week but I can't really tell them that I physically can't do that. I noticed that I don't have that much difficulties paying attention in class but when I do my homework it's thought the roof. Also I have knee problem and can't get treatment for it so I limp throught class and feel like a corpse. it's super frustrating since I did cosplay some time ago and know how to sew, make wig and do embroidery ( manual things ) but can't keep up the paces in class.
>>10500515
>>10500534
true, but I feel like I have to explain to my teachers that even if I get in the rythm I still will not be able to work as good as other students.

>> No.10500677

>>10500660
Damn, not even like dubbed pokemon/sailor moon/DBZ?

>> No.10500678

>>10500622
scrotes think that if you're not explicitly saying "all women should get raped" then you're not being misogynistic.

>> No.10500680

>>10500677
I watched sailor moon when I was 6 does that count?

>> No.10500747

>>10500676
>>10500507
What country are you from?

>> No.10500757

>>10500507
If you have an official diagnosis, try to see if your school has any sort of disability accommodation office. You might be able to get help with more time for assignments, note-taking help, professional backup in explaining your issues to teachers, etc (this may not be applicable depending on your country, but it's worth a shot).

>> No.10500760
File: 79 KB, 725x291, cute as fuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10500607
Thank you

>> No.10500782

>11.11
>Moitie haul
>Finally buy a switch and acnh
>Bought some tea
I spent an obscene amount of money today. I have some guilt, but 0 regrets.

>> No.10500785

i wish i never met you!!!

>> No.10500817

>>10500785
CAUSE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE
COMING BACK TO ME
WHERE ARE YOU NOW

>> No.10500835

>>10500782
Cheers, anon. Hope you're curled up in cute clothes with tasty tea and new games soon.

>> No.10500836 [DELETED] 
File: 1.20 MB, 1511x1511, 20201111_121126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10500837

>>10500836
Janitor-san will delete this soon but I think guys with micropenis should be allowed to opt for voluntary euthanasia. What a miserable existence

>> No.10500842

>>10500836
Absolutely disgusting.

>> No.10500845

I'm 24 (female) and I've never been in a relationship that lasted more than 6 months

Is it normal?

>> No.10500899

>>10500845
WISCONSIN

>> No.10500901

>got let go from my job, can't find new one
>spent my savings
>bf now controls finances
>says we dont have money for groceries
>something in instant ramen makes me literally vomit, I like the way it tastes but I haven't been able to eat it without puking for years
>only foods we have are rice, eggs, and instant ramen, sometimes bf will pick up things like onions or mushrooms at the store if I beg
>running out of rice, he's only making sure to be restocking the instant ramen, half+half, sugar, sometimes the eggs, and coffee grounds
>been eating under 1000 calories of eggy rice and creamy sweet coffee a day for about 2 weeks now
>thankfully I have multi vitamins so I'm not going to become deficient any time too soon
>but dear god I'm so hungry and I swear our shitty tap water makes me thirstier when I drink it (he wont buy bottles and wont buy a new brita pitcher, I used to buy these things)

this sucks guys, I'm really hungry and stressed out

>> No.10500902

Pretty sure I caught da rona, why do I feel like reconciling with the people I hated in high school and giving them a big hug?

>> No.10500904

any black gulls in Georgia

>> No.10500905

>>10500901
This just sounds abusive, he can't buy beans or lentils? No food stamps?

>> No.10500906

>>10500901
Stop buying instant ramen, a big ass bag of rice from an asian market is way cheaper and is equally devoid of nutrition. Swallow your pride and go to a local food pantry already.

>> No.10500907

>>10500905
since I'm unemployed, I'd have to attend these job training things to get EBT in my state, and my bf won't take me to them. I've asked him to grab some lentils and he said no, he'll only get beans.... which fuck my stomach up and give me such bad gas that I lie in bed and cry actual tears (pretty sure I have IBS but idk)

>> No.10500908

>>10500906
I've looked up food pantries but they're like 4 miles away and I don't think I can walk 8 miles... I feel like I can barely stand long enough to shower at this point. I've lost like 10 lbs and I was already underweight

>> No.10500912

>>10500907

Okay let me see if I can help,

Do you have your state medicaid? If so see if you can get a mental health provider. Ask them to write you a letter to waive the food stamp able body requirement.

See if you can call the food banks and tell them you can't get there and ask if they have deliveries or if a volunteer can help you.

Go to your state DHS website and in many states you can file online for a expediated case and get food stamps this week.

You can also call the United Way 2-1-1 hotline to ask for local resources too.

If you need help getting a mental health provider call NAMI in your area.

Hopes this helps.

>> No.10500916

>>10500912
My state didn't get the medicaid expansion, only adults with children under 18 or adults with disability status qualify for medicaid.

The rest of your info is incredibly helpful though, thank you so much. Will food banks give me bottled water or brita pitchers? I feel so spoiled for feeling like it's a necessity but the tap water really makes my stomach hurt, I've actually been fairly dehydrated because drinking makes me both feel thirstier and feel sick

>> No.10500918

>>10500916

ayrt

Depends on the food bank. Bottled water has better chances than the filter. Each food bank has different types of stuff because it's all based on donations.

Community mental health agencies also sometimes have something called "Client assistance" or you can ask if they have an intern you can see.

Some places, especially near the holidays may also be doing holiday assistance.

>> No.10500924
File: 34 KB, 750x484, 1604671170572.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why do i just fucking throw my money at pretty things when i don't have to why am i still in this fashion
that pre ordered dress is gonna look great once it comes in though

>> No.10500933
File: 1.46 MB, 992x1474, upset.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had the most embarrassing thing happen today. Why is it always when i'm in lolita or aristo in public that something rips or breaks? Why does this never happen at home where I can fix it privately?
I'm p sure no one but me noticed but I'm still mortified.

>> No.10500960
File: 270 KB, 399x366, wio.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I like being a lonelita and just having normie friends
I've met too many crazy woman child lolitas and at this point I'm over it

>> No.10500966

>>10500960
Same with anime fans, like far too many are fucking insane

>> No.10500984

this thanksgiving is going to be the first time I get to see snow irl. there’s this teacher I had in high school that always said “don’t eat yellow snow”. I’m gonna bring yellow food coloring and eat it with the snow.

>> No.10501000

>>10500960
Same. But I met some really cool ones back when I was in college and I was too much of a womanchild then to really develop friendships with them. Now that I'm more mature and less socially crippled I'm in a new city where the only lolitas are either children or insane or both.

>> No.10501001

>>10500845
Fuck you

>> No.10501002

>>10500966
That too! You have to work harder with anime fans to weed out the weirdos and creeps. It’s all so much effort.

>> No.10501003 [DELETED] 
File: 991 KB, 1493x1493, 20201111_144308.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10501005

>>10501003
Everyday I’m glad I wasn’t born a moid

>> No.10501009 [DELETED] 

Is it true that the first time a woman has sex hurts? How much is it going to hurt me if it will be my first time in addition to not being wet in the slightest?

>> No.10501012

>>10501009
Why do people keep posting this? Is this some kind of weird raid?

>> No.10501013

>>10501012
No, it's that one anon who's asexual and won't just accept it. Ignore her.

>> No.10501014

>>10501013
Why should I accept it if I can change? Or if I can’t, how does someone who isn’t a masochist pretend to enjoy something that hurts? I want him to enjoy it at least

>> No.10501015

>>10500908
Why is your boyfriend refusing to take you anywhere? This is so weird.

>> No.10501018

Please tell me asexuality doesn’t actually exist and that I can become a full human

>> No.10501019

>>10501005
In all honesty, how do women cope with their wimpy bodies? I can't imagine it.

>> No.10501020

>>10501013
Never ever say an “asexual” should accept it. They need help, not to accept their broken selves

>> No.10501021

>>10501013
Why should I just accept it? Give me any reason to accept being this way.

>> No.10501022

>>10501020
this.they need to heal.

>> No.10501024

>>10501018
It's pretty obviously not real

>> No.10501026

>>10501009
didn't you buy like 5 dildos off ebay to practice?

>> No.10501027

>>10501026
No, but I’m going to order a vibrator as soon as I can. And I’m going to like it no matter what.

>> No.10501032

>>10501027
that's the spirit anon. you don't have to force yourself to like it but mind as well try stuff at least once to see if it's your thing or not. like I know I'm not gay for sure because I confirmed it by sucking this dude's dick. other anons have to go thru life wondering if they're truly straight or not and honestly that's pretty gay.

>> No.10501039 [DELETED] 

>>10501020
you're the broken one is sex is so important to you that you feel the need to fix people who aren't interested in it. go outside

>> No.10501040

>>10501020
you're the broken one if sex is so important to you that you feel the need to fix people who aren't interested in it. go outside.

>> No.10501041

>>10501040
I’m the “asexual” anon. I want to be fixed. Normal people are interested in sex. You’re probably just as broken as I am.

>> No.10501043

>>10501041
ayrt. i was having sex regularly before quarantine and i'm totally fine not having it because i have other things going on in my life. seems like you're using 4chan as a form of self harm anon. you know damn well the people that lurk here have some mental issues themselves. i don't know if you're actually asexual but f you are there's no problem with you. you're going to be okay.

>> No.10501053

No matter how much I exercise or cut calories I will never achieve my dream body. I lost over 20 kg in the past three years but when I look in the mirror I hate myself because my bone structure will never allow me to habe the body I want.
Apart from that I developed a hate for fat people and how they complain about genetics while stuffing their face with junk food and sitting onntheir compiter all day.

>> No.10501069

Oh great, the "asexual" and the "muh bone structure" trolls are back.
Stop taking the fucking bait, gulls.

>> No.10501167

I got put on a new team at work, and it sucks. My old department was less work, had better hours, and had better communication. I now have to talk to clients over the phone, and I'm so sick of being yelled at. I didn't even get a fucking raise.

>> No.10501177

>>10501053
Anon are you me? I’m in the same boat as you

>> No.10501182 [DELETED] 

>tfw no big titty cosplay gf to fuck up the ass
why even live bros...

>> No.10501210

>>10500165

A roastie is a behaviour, a scrotum is a sexual characteristic. Are you saying all women are whores by nature?

>>10500168

What's your theme?

>>10500193

She would had figured out her issues if she weren't.

>> No.10501212
File: 24 KB, 327x400, ugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10501182
where do you think you are

>>10501210
>roastie is a behavior
you have to be 18 to use this site

>> No.10501218

>Look up tutorials to make things during quarantine
>Come across channel with "Cosplay" in the name
>Series about the channel owner making a vigilante cosplay
>"I bought this from this site."
>"Took that thing to the tailor's."
>"I commisioned that guy to model me the helmet and had it printed."
>"My friend X came over and glued the things together for me."

This pisses me the hell off. You bought your cosplay, you silver-spooned asshat. You didn't even put it together.

>>10501212

Roastie was coined as a term to describe whores after the belief that their pussies have become like roast beef visually from all the dick they've taken.

>> No.10501226
File: 21 KB, 182x268, 1572818688762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10501218
you're talking out of your ass, which i guess is to be expected from a phoneposting faggot. it has nothing to do with them becoming like roast beef from fucking. /r9k/ popularized calling women roasties based on- you guessed it- anatomy. inner labia have been called beef flaps for a long fucking time.

>> No.10501228

>>10501218
This has always been a pet peeve of mine.
You can work day and night at your cosplay all by your hand, but there will be always some richer silver spoon bitch who got to the top because everyone else did everything for them without credit.
sadly this became the norm in cosplay lol

There's nothing wrong with team effort but when you're doing it from the start for simple things and when only you get the credit it peeves me out.

I guess I'm only seething because I'm poor. I know jealousy isn't healthy, but I have yet to learn how to cope harder.

>> No.10501232

>>10500757
I looked it up before school started but it's not the school who deal with it directly and it was nearly impossible to get anything. I had those type of help in highschool but the only help I can get right now was more documents from teacher. I have a feeling that if I miss any class I'm going to be in big trouble tho ( art school often have super uncooperative administrative management ). I guess I'm already pretty lucky to have an official autism diagnosis so I can get financial help if everything go south. Thank you for trying to help anon
>>10500747
France, we have a very specific school system and a weird medical system

>> No.10501233

>>10501226
are you fucking new? incels and robots think your inner labia get stretched out by dicks. the same way they think vaginas get loose.

>> No.10501238

>>10501226
Why are you so mad? You're both saying pretty much the same things. When >>10501218 said "pussies have become like roas beef visually" they must have meant the inner labia. It's semantics, but the visuals of a pussy is always the labia, unless something's horribly wrong, isn't it?

The only difference I can see in your arguments is wether or not the labia is naturally like beef, or turning into roast beef due to dick. Considering you cite /r9k/ I want to cite how they think ALL WOMEN are whores and have more sex than they ought to. There's a great amount of overlap between the two ideas, so please don't be mad.

>> No.10501245
File: 3 KB, 598x24, 10501210.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10501233
kys larper

>>10501238
we are not saying the same thing

>> No.10501248

>>10501245
wow you're too upset.

>> No.10501254

>>10501228

Envy can be good. It points out your desires for you when you don't know what you want. The issue is how you act on it. You can better yourself or you can try to destroy the other person.
What drives me up the goddamn wall is when people lie about it in your face and get awards or recognition for it. The rewarding of bold-faced insincerity.

>>10501226

Not all vaginas look the same, idiot.

>>10501238

The other anon is trying to pass "roasties" as a term for all women so that any comment towards roasties is an attack on all women.

>> No.10501259

>>10501212
i figured this would be a good place to find a big titty cosplay gf to fuck up the ass?

>> No.10501260

>>10501259
Bif titties and a bigger fupa.

>> No.10501278

>>10501212
why do people like you think this is a lolita-only board? it's called cgl for a reason, dumbass

>> No.10501279

>>10501259
coomertalk but have you seen that webm of the girl in the tekken shirt doing the bewbie drop? like damnnnn

>> No.10501280

>>10501279
no, pls post

>> No.10501285

>>10501280
i dont wanna get banned just google it

>> No.10501322

I love that the pandemic has cancelled all in person meets because now for months I have pretended to live in a different state and have joined their comm. Their online meets have been great and I am going to be sad when its all over.

>> No.10501327

I'm genuinely filled with rage at the scrote who posted his small ass dick to the coords thread. fuck you. I hate men. kill yourself

>> No.10501333

>>10501322
That's pretty great. I can already imagine the whole "oh noooo, right as in person meets start up I'm moving to another state. I'll miss you alm, please come visiiiiit" as you fade into the sunset.

>> No.10501336

>>10501327
why do women always feel the need to body shame men they don't like

>> No.10501345

>>10501327
seconded

>>10501336
kek this isnt reddit

>> No.10501348

Sometimes I have extremely violent fantasies of lolitas who post their coords but don't remove their disgusting ass septum piercings for pics. I hate these bitches so much

>> No.10501372

I feel bad for my boyfriend.

>> No.10501375

>>10501372
>feeling bad for an XY

>> No.10501389
File: 650 KB, 647x363, angry.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to go to cons again. I miss them so much. I want to put on a cool cosplay and hang out with my friends.

>> No.10501394

>>10501375
Falseflagging scrote detected

>> No.10501443

There's a girl in my comm who complains about how everyone gawks at her when she goes out in lolita, but she weighs over 300lbs, and I wish someone would tell her that it's probably not the clothes they're staring at.

>> No.10501451

everyone in my entire life has told me that i look the best in dark colors and that pinks/pastels wash me out. My favorite color is pink so I always thought I’d be drawn to pink colorways, but nowadays only black colorways of sweet prints are on my radar. I can’t tell if it’s because I actually prefer the black colorway or if it’s just that I believe it’s only option that will look good on me

>> No.10501500
File: 28 KB, 680x445, 096D5DF3-E435-4E3B-B461-59701EF4C8E2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10501019
There are ways

>> No.10502812

Tfw this next gen of anime fans equates seeing art of two fictional highschoolers kissing to actual, legitimate child pornography. What the fuck is wrong with these kids that they think anime is real life? They’re in for a rude awakening when they find Fakku