[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 131 KB, 589x941, 1487388_569158569883895_2570929443539490756_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10687232 No.10687232 [Reply] [Original]

Why does this board seem to hate fat cosplayers so much? Most people interested in cosplay for fun aren't going to have idol figures so why the hate?

>> No.10687235

>>10687232
This applies to fat hating lolitas on the board too, but generally people hate fat or even just non conventionally attractive people because most people in the world are entitled and think others owe it to them to be more aesthetically pleasing.

>> No.10687248

>>10687232
>>10687235
people hate fat/ugly people because it's a natural reaction to bad mates.

>> No.10687260

>>10687232
I didn’t understand the hate for fat cosplayers until I started lifting earlier this year and lost about 50 lbs. The best way to explain it is that it’s giving a free pass to literal lazy fucks who don’t deserve it.

>> No.10687261
File: 438 KB, 2400x1800, tess-holiday-isle-of-paradise-lede.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Being fat is an unhealthy choice and leads to higher chance of disease and a faster death if you keep gaining weight. Plus these days Health At Every Size and Body Positivity groups promote this unhealthy lifestyle to people and shame others who want to lose weight.

>> No.10687276

>>10687260
Don't deserve what? To have fun dressing up?

>> No.10687277

It's because I hate fatties and it's the fastest way to make a character look shit.

People be shooping the fuck out of their faces just to look more like their favorite chinese cartoon but won't put in the time/effort to actually have a more similar body (which is frequently achievable. There's outliers like everyone in One Piece, but the majority of SoL is achievable). It's just pathetic.

Also the circlejerk around fatties is INSANE. They get treated like they're clinically retarded, crippled, and "strong" for not being able to put down a fork. It drives me nuts how hard people in the community prostrate themselves before someone who evidently looks like shit.

>> No.10687282

>>10687248
Bold of you to assume anyone would ever want to fuck you.

>> No.10687287

>>10687276
This. Fat people get more hate than fake public praise. They aren't being handed anything by wanting to have fun like anyone else. They're not generally good looking but neither are most cosplayers desu, especially males. Idk maybe I just don't get as bothered by uggos as others but people looking bad doesn't make them more deserving of hate, even if they can control it like weight. No one owes anyone the favor of looking physically attractive.

Ayrt just sounds like he's mad no one noticed his gains but fat cosplayers sometimes get pity comments and likes so he's butthurt.

>> No.10687288

>>10687277
Even thin or fit women shoop and have to use padding and angles, cosmetic surgery and stuff to look like an anime character and some of them do put in the physical effort too. Either way who cares if they edit a picture? Who is it hurting? And if the issue is they're ugly why is editing bad when it makes them less ugly?

>> No.10687289

>>10687276
>To have fun dressing up?

Sure, if you want to side step the implication of getting praised. I'll double down though, it is tiring seeing obese 2B's, "Big Booba" hambeasts, and myspace angled slam pigs get dick rode hard because both architects and reddit tier chubby chasers refuse to have a sense of quality when it comes to the body.

>>10687287

Fatties deserve all the fucking hate they can get. They've had it good for the past decade or so.

>Ayrt

Who

>> No.10687292

>>10687289
No one said that fat people need to be praised or anything about taste (which is subjective anyway). I don't think anyone deserves hate. There are skinny cosplayers that get that too just for being pretty or having surgery or photoshop and it's all pointless and unnecessary and a sign people are insecure or hateful as a result of problems with themselves in any case. Hobbies are about having fun. If people are having fun and the only thing hurting is your ego when you see someone fat getting pity likes then that's maybe a you problem.

Also Ayrt means anon you replied to btw. AKA the anon who was talking about their weight lifting and gains upthread in this case.

>> No.10687294

>>10687292
You're side stepping me again babe.

>If people are having fun and the only thing hurting is your ego when you see someone fat getting pity likes then that's maybe a you problem.

Ego? You do realize it's completely normal to be disgusted if not turned off by fat people right?

>Also Ayrt means anon you replied to btw. AKA the anon who was talking about their weight lifting and gains upthread in this case.
>Upthread

Oh fuck off to reddit. No one gives a shit if fat people get bullied, this is me talking about fat people being fetishized.

>> No.10687300

>>10687294
I don't use reddit. That entire site exists only on a spectrum from cringe to cancer, as are everyone I've met irl who uses it. Ayrt, nta, nayrt, etc. are used frequently on this board.

>You do realize it's completely normal to be disgusted if not turned off by fat people right

I don't think it's abnormal to be turned off by someone not attractive but it's weird to walk around expecting everything to turn you on kek.

>> No.10687303

>>10687300
>on this board.
Anon do you not realize that anons can use multiple boards at the same time? Hell I use /ck/, /diy/ and /toy/ for example.

>I don't think it's abnormal to be turned off by someone not attractive but it's weird to walk around expecting everything to turn you on kek.

The fuck do I have to do to keep you on one subject? Fatties deserve hate, stop trying to switch it to beauty expectations.

>> No.10687304
File: 80 KB, 960x540, a7734315273877f4b24ee32884c0fed9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687287
>Fat people get more hate than fake public praise
I beg to differ since magazines and businesses are made to cater to fat people more and more but if you don't like it just stop being fat. Ugly people can't help being ugly (I'm talking physical deformities) but there's no excuse for being fat. It puts a strain on the healthcare system, economy and yourself. Put down the fork and lift some weights or die early and painfully.

That goes for anachans as well which is just as bad but we have more of an epidemic of overweight and obese people than anorexic people yet look how anachans are treated. No one supports them at all because we all know how fucked up it is. Yet fat people are "brave" and "beautiful"

>> No.10687306

>>10687232
It's just men saying that. Don't let them get into your head.

>> No.10687307

>>10687306
You've never looked into an ita thread. Women will generally be nicer about it and more accepting but here on /cgl/ it's looked down on by both men and women.

>> No.10687311

>>10687304
Actually people pity anachans more than fat people. I did for a while until learning that EDs existed that involved overeating too. I think obesity is a result of an eating disorder and mental illness too. We should help people who need help if you care about their health, not be angry at them. Negative reinforcement doesn't work for everyone. If it did fat people wouldn't be fat anymore. I don't think anyone needs to find them attractive or anything but to say they can't participate in a hobby until they look the way I want them to is dumb. Plus they could be working on losing weight, but still want to live their life. And in the meantime they don't need to never have any fun as 'punishment' for their weight. I lost a bunch of weight before college and I know how much it sucks and makes your life worse to act that way. It was terrible to not feel allowed to be happy until I looked perfect. No reason to subject someone else to that.

I want everyone in society to be healthy and happy and have fun. Being an asshole or jerk to people because of their appearance or any other reason when it's uncalled for doesn't contribute to that. Treating people like they're human so they realize they are worth taking care of themselves is a much better solution imo. But fattie hate is never about health (as an ex-fat I know, the people who cared about my health and supported my weight loss were never the ones who complained about my size) so I'm not gonna try to change your mind.

Just say you hate fat people because you expect women to make your PP hard or look pretty and if they don't they mean nothing to you. You don't have to pretend to care about them or society. You can be honest about how you really feel I won't say you're a terrible person or judge you for wanting to be mean or whatever, just that I disagree and would prefer you thought differently.

>> No.10687313
File: 81 KB, 1080x946, 1621222558116.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687311
>Negative reinforcement doesn't work for everyone.

They are weak.

>I want everyone in society to be healthy and happy and have fun.

You can have fun after you pick up the weights and grind it out.

>Just say you hate fat people because you expect women to make your PP hard or look pretty and if they don't they mean nothing to you.

Anon, you need to stop projecting your fat self onto other fat anons.

>> No.10687317

>>10687313
>Anon, you need to stop projecting your fat self onto other fat anons.
I don't know what you mean by this. Like I said I lost the weight. Call me weak if you want but I accomplished the same thing and want what's good for others.

>>10687313
>You can have fun after you pick up the weights and grind it out.
Or, just a thought: you can have fun WHILE you pick up the weights and grind it out. Also weight loss is mostly food choices so you can have fun and lose weight and never pick up any weights. You'll probably have a nicer figure if you tone up some though.

>> No.10687318
File: 226 KB, 960x1280, 4ff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687311
I'm not angry at people trying to get help and do better, I'm angry at people that say being fat is something beautiful, healthy, and encourages more people to be fat when instead we should be encouraging healthy lifesyles.
>Just say you hate fat people because you expect women to make your PP hard
I have no PP anon and I'm straight. This board has women as the majority.

>> No.10687319

>>10687317
Alright, let's cut the middle man out here. There's a lot of sexual tension between you and I, let's make out.

>> No.10687322 [DELETED] 

>>10687248
This is true and scientifically proven but fatties will seethe and cope about it

>> No.10687325

>>10687319
I already have a 4chan bf irl, sorry anon.

>> No.10687326
File: 73 KB, 720x880, 1603988623487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687325
It was worth a shot.

>> No.10687329

>>10687318
You left the part out of the quote where I said "or look pretty". Even straight women judge other women or people in a weird entitled way if they don't look good. For men since their standards are often low it stops at weight but women also pick each other apart for being ugly in ways they can't control.

I don't think it's good to promote being fat as healthy. Whether someone at any weight is beautiful is subjective. I think a lot of body positivity is "love yourself regardless of your body, you still deserve to have some self esteem and care about yourself". The other stuff is not good for people but I'm not supporting that, just saying fat people should be allowed to exist and enjoy life without having to publicize whether or not they're actively losing weight the same way any not fat person can. Not every fat person on the planet is a fat activist. Some of them like I used to be were just people who were fat and existing.

>Healthy lifestyles
Mental health exists too. I think it does more good for mental and physical health to promote and support the behavior you want to see rather than complain that fat people are finally feeling the tiniest bit of self worth (which imo better self esteem leads to them taking better care of their health). If you think people can only change if you make them feel bad about themselves then I just disagree. I think that's more unhealthy than just letting them make the choice to do better once they feel internally motivated.

>> No.10687330

>>10687329
... So are you autistic or do you hate men?

>> No.10687331
File: 41 KB, 685x383, cosmo-covers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687329
>You left the part out of the quote where I said "or look pretty".
Because I don't care. This thread's topic is about fat not about how pretty someone is or isn't. If you want to discuss that, make a new thread.
> I think a lot of body positivity is "love yourself regardless of your body, you still deserve to have some self esteem and care about yourself".
You're right that's what it SHOULD be but it isn't. Fat positivity has taken over it.
>Mental health exists too
Yes. Being physically healthy aids in mental health. Being fat harms it.

>> No.10687333

>>10687331
>Yes. Being physically healthy aids in mental health. Being fat harms it.
It's reciprocal. Being treated normally aids in mental health which gives people the motivation and mindset to do better.

Idk why you're posting magazine covers? I already said I don't agree with claiming obesity is healthy or anything. I don't care who thinks it is or isn't pretty. Cosmo was just trying to virtue signal or shock advertise here and made more people mad than not doing so which shows you where public sentiment actually lies. And technically yes doing physical activity is healthy behavior even if their weight is not healthy and should be lower. I think showing people that exercise isn't just a thing for thin people or those 'into' fitness can be a positive example to show fat people so they can be more active and, surprise, lose weight. You don't like seeing fat people. That's cool. No one forces you to look at them. You don't have to pick up Cosmo or read every article Facebook shows you.

>>10687330
I don't hate men. What would make you think that?

>> No.10687338

>>10687319
You cheating son of a bitch!

>> No.10687340
File: 45 KB, 645x773, 1597427392912.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687338
You never responded to me getting you pregnant and taking responsibility, so I just assumed you didn't want to become a mother. Naturally, I only want to have relationships with women who intend to commit with me.

>> No.10687341
File: 37 KB, 460x399, aZ0Y0KV_460s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687333
Posting these images to show you why people dislike fat people regardless if you agree with it or not since that is the main question of the thread: "why"
>Unhealthy strain on country
>Promoting fat is healthy
>Preventable

Also
>No one forces you to look at them
Seeing as they make up most of the population when you walk outside and work, yes, you are. But looking at them doesn't bother me, it's just a reminder to myself to never let myself reach that point. Not only that, but being nagged by them when I'm not eating as much as they are or actively working out.
>Anon, I never see you eat at your desk, are you okay?
>Anon, you don't need to work out you already look good!
>Anon you only took one pizza slice? You can have more you know!
>if you keep lifting weights you're going to look like a man

>> No.10687342

>>10687340
Who are you talking about?

>> No.10687345

>>10687342
Who are you talking about?

>> No.10687346
File: 63 KB, 1920x1080, Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Eating-Popcorn-Featured-StudioBinder.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687345
No one. I'm just watching this squabble between you two and want to keep up with this soap opera while my Salicylic Acid mask dries.

>> No.10687347

>>10687341
Okay only the lifting weights comment has ill intent. It's clear the first three are out of concern. Is it annoying? Probably. But no more than telling someone it might be better to eat less or not have seconds cause you're worried about their health. You wouldn't last a day in an Asian household if people encouraging you to eat because they care is a triggering level of nagging. That being said I get why it's bothersome.

>Posting these images to show you why people dislike fat people regardless if you agree with it or not since that is the main question of the thread: "why"

So the actions of some fat people make you hate all of them? Why generalize? Why not just say you hate the ones who are being negative or harmful, not all of them? Before you claimed you don't hate the ones doing better but now you're saying this minority is now the reason people (you) hate all fat people.

>>10687341
>Seeing as they make up most of the population when you walk outside and work, yes, you are.
Sorry you live in an unhealthy community, genuinely. But everyone you see doesn't have to please you visually. And you can't tell by looking at them if they're the "HAES" type or someone working on themselves or something in between, so again I'd prefer if you base your dislike on their actions, not their looks.

>> No.10687348
File: 33 KB, 200x200, 1597982990466.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687341
>Anon, you don't need to work out you already look good!
I appreciate when people irl try and pull this shit, but I have a goal in mind and it doesn't involve someone smaller than me telling me to settle for less.

>Anon you only took one pizza slice? You can have more you know!

>mfw skinny friend keeps bringing over Little Caesars despite me being insistent on cutting and dieting.
>mfw skinny friend keeps eating chips or snacks infront of me while I'm hungry during a fasting schedule.

I get that he can do what he wants but holy fuck I feel like I'm getting trolled or he's being inconsiderate by this point.

>> No.10687350

>>10687346

>Squabble between you two.

There is no squabble. If a woman argues with me, I just simply cut out the middle man and ask if they would like to make out. It usually resolves with the conflict ending.

>> No.10687351

>>10687348
But anon everyone knows only fat people encourage anyone to eat more or unhealthy that's why other anon hates them

(good on you for sticking with your goals btw, my partner eats a lot of junk and instead of trying to plan meals together I just do my own think now and they're cool with it. sometimes it takes extra effort and planning to get to where you want to be and that's okay)

>> No.10687354

>>10687232
Because people aren't interested in cosplay for fun, they're interested for social status, just like any other hobby in which one shows off to everyone around them.

Nobody wants to see fat people show off unless its them eating a Chinese person to make the world a better place.

>> No.10687355
File: 40 KB, 1024x914, EpyNpIPXEAEBHhW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687351
.... I hate fat people because they usually settle for less dude. My former boss is a 300 lb fat man who keeps saying he'll try to work out, but will always find some gimmicky way to do it like a bowflex or fucking slimfast, instead of actually taking the time to walk daily or gradually change eating habits from 4 cokes a day to like, 3 and some water for example. I hate fat people because we have people like Striderscribe, and Momokun being seen as like the epitome of "big booba beauty" when they are literally just obese women with bimbo make up on. I hate fat people because of dumb shit like fat acceptance being a fucking thing and because of the constant hostility towards people like you and me who do make an active attempt to better ourselves. As I said earlier, I get that you lost weight, and that you arn't a fat anon anymore. That's cool, but I really think taking pity on these folks is not the fucking way to go.

Fat anons will only lose weight when they have the desire to. In my case, it's because I wanted to wear better fashion in general, and going on a fucking roller coaster and not having the safety click all the way, was a fucking wake up call that something was -wrong-. Everything else just kind of clicked, and that's why I don't like fat people despite formerly being one. (And still am, it's a long road before I hit my goals)

>> No.10687356

>>10687348
What a gain goblin. There are people out there that will purposely try to make others gain weight but chances are he's just inconsiderate and not thinking about how his actions affect others. A common habit in men. You just have to be firm with them that you're losing weight and these temptations are bothersome. If he's your friend he ought to understand, sometimes they just need to be told 20 times before it gets through their thick skull like children.
>>10687347
>Okay only the lifting weights comment has ill intent
Highly doubt the ill intent, I don't think any of them actually have ill intent just uneducated and misinformed. People still think that if a woman lifts weights she'll hulk out when that's not the case. We'd have to actively consume huge amounts of protein and lift even harder. Even then, the lack of higher testosterone prevents this as well (except for some women like myself that happen to have higher levels, but I still don't get to bodybuilder levels).
>You wouldn't last a day in an Asian household if people encouraging you to eat because they care is a triggering level of nagging
My bf's Mexican mother is like this, she knows to knock it off now and actually asks for weight loss tips from me since. I praise her every time she loses a couple of lbs or is being active.
>So the actions of some fat people make you hate all of them?
When did I say I hate them? I said
>>10687318
>I'm not angry at people trying to get help and do better, I'm angry at people that say being fat is something beautiful, healthy, and encourages more people to be fat when instead we should be encouraging healthy lifesyles.

>Sorry you live in an unhealthy community, genuinely.
It can't be helped. America is as America does. But I had already said looking at them doesn't bother me, I was correcting your statement of
>nobody forces you to look at them

>> No.10687357

>>10687350
So that's your escape plan when you're losing an argument. Noted.

>> No.10687359
File: 2.73 MB, 480x270, 1595743757188.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687357
So are we going to fuck or what? You're on my dick for a reason, and I appreciate a good yandere. But I appreciate a wife even more.

>> No.10687360

>>10687355
>Fat anons will only lose weight when they have the desire to.
I agree. I guess I just think the negative reinforcement did nothing for me but make things worse and I see it go that way for a lot of people, so I feel like helping people not hate themselves will give them the desire to lose the weight. The wake-up call those people get can be realizing they're valuable people worth the effort of doing better instead of a moment of shame or fear like a health condition or discomfort on things like rollercoasters, etc. That's all. I think disliking the fact that people are ignorant or into easy fixes is different than thinking all fat people are the same. They're clearly not. Some of us lost or are losing the weight. Why not increase the chance that more do?
>>10687355
>taking pity on these folks is not the fucking way to go
I don't think treating people the way I treat anyone else is taking pity. I think it's just normal.

>> No.10687361

>>10687355
>gradually change eating habits from 4 cokes a day to like, 3 and some water for example.
Reminds me of some former co-workers. We had two diabetic guys in our office. One actively watched what he ate and controlled his urges. The other would bring in cases of coke, eat all the left over donuts and pizza, then order more food. He kept saying he needs to work out and I have no idea if he does or not but his eating habits never changed. He had to miss work several times for being in the hospital. His breath stunk, he'd fall asleep at his desk, complained about his feet a d sores on his body. Meanwhile other diabetic was doing generally fine. He and I would challenge each other to do push ups and planks when the others were gone.

>> No.10687363
File: 957 KB, 300x300, 1633951592621.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687360
>Why not increase the chance to do so.

I'm going to sound like a schizo anon so bare with me, but I really do think that some obese folks are NPC's. I had a (former)roommate who was making an attempt to lose weight but would always come home with coke bottles, or eat plain chicken nuggets from Wendys. The dude was the type of guy to stare at a vegetable for like 30 minutes and then stumble backwards while eating it, type of fat. So he told me about how he started doing my lifting regiment, and I was like alright cool, since we both have a Saturday off, maybe we can go to the gym in the morning and spot each other during the bench.

So I found out the hard way that he actually never -practiced- his form, and that his experience with the bench was fucking machine assistant. Despite me cooking every night or making meals, he would cheat during lunch and go for Wendys or McDonalds. About a year after I moved out, I came back to visit and to pick up some old tools. I saw a weight loss pill bottle on his table and put two and two together. Dude was fucking cheating hardcore, but was too cowardly to get surgery. Anyways my point of where I'm getting at, is that while it's noble to go ahead and try and invest your time into people you care about, it's legitimately up to -them- on if they wish to reciprocate that same time and energy, as much as I hate to say it. So it's better just not showing concern for those folks unless a literal coming of God moment comes to them.

>> No.10687364

>>10687356
Your earlier post included you saying that those behaviors are why people hate fat people. But I was pointing out how that general statement conflicts with your statement saying you're not bothered by the ones who do better. If all that bothers you is fat activism/positivity, then say that, since like I said most fat people are just existing.

>It can't be helped. America is as America does.
America is huge. I also live in America in the south and in my area the only fat people I tend to see are middle aged white dudes at Starbucks here and there.

>>10687356
>But I had already said looking at them doesn't bother me, I was correcting your statement of
>>nobody forces you to look at them

When I said nobody forced you I meant more like magazines and media that you were posting and complaining about shoving fat positivity in your face and all. I don't look at those things cause I don't like them, personally. As far as people in the world if they're not being obscene in an illegal or harmful way like I said no one owes anyone else looking a certain way and while you're free to have an opinion on them hate purely based on appearance is just irrational to me.

Thanks for clarifying what you were saying a bit more and all, appreciate it.

>> No.10687368

>>10687363
>Dude was fucking cheating hardcore
Are weight loss pills cheating if they actually work? Never understood the obsession with being natty other than for competitions with rules against it.

But yeah as far as the sneaking food and shit most morbidly obese people suffer from food addiction if not full on binge eating disorders as well as a lack of healthy habits in general. I think they need to break out of that and sometimes therapy and stuff is good if they can't do it alone. Same as people with other EDs. You don't owe them your help of course and just like any addict it can be difficult to be around them so don't force yourself to by any means.

>> No.10687373

>>10687368
>Are Weight loss pills cheating if they actually work?

Green Tea Supplements only work if you're actually putting in a modicum of effort, and even so it could be stated that you'd be better off on a regular caloric deficit from heavy lifting + eating 500 less than your TDEE bro.

>never understood the obsession with being natty other than for competitions with rules against it.

Alright so here goes into actual body dysmorphia (not the fucking fat kind that's being disgusted here, fatties are fat, let's leave it at that.) A 17 year old Tiktoker on Anabolic Steroids, as well as multiple action stars (and pro wrestlers, as well as body builders) from the 90's, 80's were on anabolic roids. They were banned in the mid 90's because of mental health issues, but they are pretty much the paramount reason for why most young people (as well as fitness casuals) see someone muscular and go "Oh god I don't want to be that ripped." when in reality, a natural body builder will look like a legitimate DYEL at lower weights until they take off their shirt.. Otherwise there's no rule on Tiktok or Instagram which says you -can't- take roids, and most teenagers take advantage of that to pull the "I'm just built different" type of shit. It fucks up men's beauty standards as a whole.

>Food addiction
>ED
Yeah, this is going to sound really insensitive coming out of me, but I keep forgetting that Food Addiction is a legitimate problem. But it's probably because I never let myself get that bad.

>> No.10687375

>>10687373
You're not insensitive for forgetting or not thinking about something that isn't discussed a lot. Most of the time EDs are just discussed as unhealthy ways to get skinny instead of the broader spectrum they are.

>> No.10687379

>>10687364
>Your earlier post included you saying that those behaviors are why people hate fat people. But I was pointing out how that general statement conflicts with your statement saying you're not bothered by the ones who do better.
I can see your confusion but here;
I am explaining reasons why as a 3rd party. I understand why people are the way they are without being them myself. I know why men hate women and why women hate men, without hating either myself (though I am still pretty sexist against men. No hate, just hyper aware). When I'm talking about myself, I will say so. I know this is kinda hard to get because anons have a habit of speaking of a group when they mean themselves as part of that group.
>Fat America
I work in offices so all I see is fat people and drama.
>hate purely based on appearance is just irrational to me.
It is but most people have their reasons. Does that excuse it? No. But understanding why leads you to possibly correcting it if you're the type that actively wants to correct it. People hate fat people because of the things I listed earlier. How do we stop that hate? Address those issues. Unfortunately a lot of those issues is with the free market and government systems. Put a tax on unhealthy foods and don't allow unhealthy foods on wic services. Encourage more tax breaks to companies that encourage healthy employees. Obesity should not be allowed to have welfare or if they do, they can only stay on welfare if they are actively losing weight or lose it. Teach better health habits in school, don't be cheap with school meals and so on.

>> No.10687382

>>10687379
>Obesity should not be allowed to have welfare
This part seems fucked. Many people on welfare have kids. Are kids gonna starve cause their parents are fat/not committed enough to lose weight?

The rest I generally agree with you though. Sucks about your office job. I think I'm a lucky person as far as being able to surround myself with nice people, having a decent job, and being able to not have to deal with stereotypical shitty office work despite still having a more traditional job in the same vein. I can see how stressful environments like those can raise tension on any issue desu.

>> No.10687383

>>10687375
That's fair. Oh right to add onto my point about steroids and body dsymorphia. (Don't quote me on this, I'm going off of the top of my head)

>Male Skeletal structure can hold up to 11 lbs worth of muscle naturally
>Female Skeletal structure can hold up to 8 lbs worth of muscle naturally
>maximum amount of muscle is dictated by height
>Add Steroids
>This now becomes 17 lbs worth of muscle for male, and 14 lbs worth of muscle for females respectively.

Which is why a natty lifter is always going to look like a DYEL in comparison to a roid lifter, and why a short king will always max out before someone 6'2". Those numbers on the muscular to bone structure are most likely off btw, but the general jist is there, which is where I'm getting at.

>> No.10687384

>>10687382
>welfare
Sorry, let me correct myself and be specific. Welfare for disability. Welfare for having kids is fine (to a point but that a whole other discussion I won't get into) but there are obese people on disability Welfare BECAUSE they're obese. It's labeled as a chronic disease and being obese prevents you from working full time so the govt provides money to these people when instead, they should be encouraging them to lose the weight and getting therapy.

>> No.10687387

>>10687368
>Never understood the obsession with being natty other than for competitions with rules against it
It's impressive to be natty because generally more work goes into it. There's a dislike for the opposite because it's considered taking the easy way out. Similar to how people feel about plastic surgery.

>> No.10687391

>>10687387
Or in short : Pay to win that you can literally fuck up (see - Sam Hyde)

>> No.10687482

>>10687288
My point isn't about photoshopping, angles, etc etc.

I just find it weird that they're willing to go through all that trouble and spend all that money and forget the very basic principle that "being fat automatically makes you look worse in every fashion". Like... wouldn't you want to look better in your photos, naturally? And that's not even the main benefit of losing weight, there's tons more. They obviously don't, because it requires effort and they're lazy as shit.

It's the equivalent of an asthmatic going "Guysss... how do I improve my asthma? I have my rescue inhaler, I have my daily inhaler, I smoke cigs, I have an air purifier, I take pills, but it's not getting better!", and you can't even tell them to stop smoking cigs. It's literally the most obvious solution to make your photos look better. It'll help your skin clear up, remove your chins, make you look younger, etc etc etc. I've offered workout advice to my friends if they wanted it and I encourage fatties to improve upon themselves, but most of them don't and just give a copout answer. Oh well.

>> No.10687557

>>10687232
i feel like to be a fat asian you have to actively try at it. i know so many asians who eat like shit, one even eats fast food every damn day, yet they all stay bone-thin

>> No.10687748

God, /fit/ users are such annoying attention whores always

>> No.10687750

>>10687557
I used to think Asians were always thin but then I watched Japanese walking tour videos. 50% of them were overweight.

>> No.10687753

Is it hate, or do they simply not promote and encourage being obese? There is a difference between accepting, and celebrating a particular behavior. Being obese is not healthy, it is not something to strive towards, and the current narrative demanding that you can not disapprove of anything will be the downfall of humanity

>> No.10687754
File: 223 KB, 900x900, fat-900x900.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687753
Judge Dredd saw it coming

>> No.10687755

>>10687304
>or die early and painfully.

You listed a very important reason why you shouldn't get to chose to put the fork down or not.
>It puts a strain on the healthcare system
We actively promote and encourage people to be fat while we pay to keep them alive.

The entire western world is a cuck to fat culture. We pay so they can eat and live without consequences.

>> No.10687786

>>10687755
I almost wish I didn't have self respect to live such a life.

>> No.10688190

>>10687232
I never condoned fat cosplayers. I find it hilarious and hope there are more chonky Hatsune Miku's n shit

>> No.10688289
File: 116 KB, 1080x1056, fit-5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687232
The same reason we are disgusted by people with any other hideous disease. It's blatantly unhealthy and we instinctively avoid them.

>> No.10688294

>>10688289
How true is this? I don't doubt it, but 80% seems like an awful lot.

>> No.10688377
File: 81 KB, 547x531, 02F52196-8FB2-4AC1-8F43-61F33F95E7D7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10688294
For the first year of COVID, they were marking down auto fatalities and Heart disease as COVID deaths here in burger land. It was a meme among a few of the schizo circles, but there is some truth behind it. Obesity = compromised immune system, since muscles themselves have been proven to help fight off diseases.

>> No.10688758

>>10687232
Because fat people are aesthetically insulting what kind of question is this lol
They're just displeasing to look at.

>> No.10688766

>>10688377
I figured as much but I would think the higher percentage would be Age first then health/weight.

>> No.10688767

>>10688766

I work in a hospital (allied health). With elderly people it went either way, didn't seem to matter how much they weighed. All the younger people (like under 50) on my covid floor were all obese.

>> No.10688796

>>10688767
>>10688766
You would think it's a boomer remover, and I honestly wish it was. But it's the complete opposite.

>> No.10688801
File: 159 KB, 747x996, defb09f4-a594-4e47-92c5-87be4ff76015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687232
1. They stink. Especially the girls. Roomed with a fatty at a con once because all girls room with a mutual friend. Never again. Restraint and hygiene or lack thereof go hand in hand it seems.
2. Have shit personalities - aka entitled and egotistical.
3. Waste of space.
4. Disgusting to look at. Pic related. Cosplays look like pigs in dresses.

Obviously the above statements don't apply to EVERY person but as a blanket rule, most fatties are self-inflicted.

>>10687313 is right. Actually put in some effort to do a workout, eat right, and shower - they got Youtube videos for all that crap nowadays; there is no excuse.

>> No.10688805

>>10687232
Because there are only coomers and lolitas on this site

>> No.10688815

>>10688801
>Youtube videos for showering.

How low have we fallen. But I digress, yeah obesity is a self inflicted issue more than anything else. It's actually funny, so if you look at someone like Jared "install cameras EVERYWHERE" Fogel, the now incarcerated Subway icon, he says Subway was his main reason for losing weight. But if you look closer at his actual diet regiment, it was more like

>skip breakfast
>literally eat 1k calories a day
>work out.

Which realistically would make a person drop from 400 lbs down to 225 lbs in a few months worth of time. Now I know ED's are a gigantic thing around here, but intermittent fasting does work in conjunction with lowering caloric intake, and lifting (or resistance training) for obese folk. Hell, you technically don't even have to eat right, just restrict what you eat to about -500 of your TDEE. I have literally gotten away with eating a Double Whopper, and a Rodeo Burger, and some medium fries paired with zero cal monster while out on the road, and it worked because the math evened out to about 1800 calories. That alone says a fuck ton about the amount of shit that's in fast food. One meal can fill up a person for a day, and you figure the average American goes through like 2 if not 3 fast food meals a day? Fuck dude, no wonder there's a heart disease epidemic, it's literally an economic calorie issue from that alone.

>> No.10688924
File: 49 KB, 533x960, 17952997_1093333487438743_604406613071296036_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10688801
You can just sense the skinny bitch from this post

>> No.10688925

>>10688815
While half of the problem is the people themselves for being greedy, the other half of the problem are food industries that purposely make cheap junk food addicting so people will buy more like drug dealers. Businesses that do this should also be held accountable and charge higher prices for their foods while ethical farmers should get tax breaks.

>> No.10688948

>>10688925
You’re suggesting never evers that make too much sense.

>> No.10688983

>>10688925
imo fat people who likely are addicted to fast food need to stay away from it as much as possible. The only way to lose weight is for them to educate themselves on how bad their diets are and become self aware. Then the next step is to fight their cravings which is the most difficult part that people who get angry at fat people always neglect because it doesn't fit their narrative. It's all about trading negative habits for positive ones, not just about the food you eat.

>> No.10688984
File: 201 KB, 1200x475, amurica.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10688983
The issue with staying away is that these bad foods are normalized making it much harder for anyone trying to quit. Imagine trying to quit crack but every block there are 3 crack houses with colorful signs psychological aimed to get your attention.
Some interesting color facts: Yellow is the first color your eye notices. Red is a color that induces impulse and hunger. Notice the colors of most fast food places?
It's not just fat people, it's the general population. Not only that, we promote sedentary lifestyles. Some offices I've worked we weren't allowed to stand at our desk except on breaks or lunch even though we all know what sitting around does for anyone, big or small. American streets barely have sidewalks to encourage walking where you need to go instead of a car. Fat is "beautiful" strength is "ugly" Buy this sugary sports drink, lose weight fast with this pill or this new diet. It's really crazy out there how much we're all being manipulated.

>> No.10688986

>>10687232
>hobby based on either being pretty in a specific style or matching character who are typically attractive
>why does board on said hobby not like people who do not fit said style or people not matching the characters
I dunno man, can't figure it out. Its not even like race or height or facial structure which are all changeable, being fat is a choice. Also my dad is built fat old man and when he goes as the kingpin everyone loves him.

>> No.10688991
File: 793 KB, 1364x755, 1585925843869.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687383
>>Male Skeletal structure can hold up to 11 lbs worth of muscle naturally
Are you retarded? No that is wrong on every level. Yes roiders can add more muscle than natural lifters but the natural limit is not 11 LBS. I gained more than that my first year.

>> No.10688997

I came to this thread expecting pictures of fattys that I could fap too.

>> No.10688999

>>10688997
Go to the fph thread on /fit/ for that.

>> No.10689021

>>10688984
It's not hard to stay away from it if you condition yourself to not make a habit out of eating there and remind yourself of why you stopped eating there in the first place. I never said it was easy, but it's possible to reprogram yourself to stay away from there.

>> No.10689044

>>10689021
Of course it's possible, nearly anything is possible. But given the state of our country it's proven to be very unlikely. The current percentage of U.S. citizens being obese is 42.4% and 71.6% overweight. To say it's "not hard" is a bit of a lie, because if it wasn't, people would do it.

>> No.10689069

i dont hate fat cosplayers i just hate fat people

>> No.10689087

>>10689069
At least you're consistent.

>> No.10689115
File: 1014 KB, 1200x1200, 1628799102099.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10688924
Proudly so.
Here's a (you) for your copium hambeast.

>> No.10689335

>hate obesity
>means I want idol
Why is this flawed logic ALWAYS present?

>> No.10689354

because losing weight is super easy and these pigs won't even bother to do that

>> No.10689370

>>10689354
>losing weight is super easy
Maintaining an existing thin weight is easy. Losing weight (as someone who has done it coming down from a super fat size and is thin now) is not easy. It's worth it and it's not impossible the way some people pretend. But it is not easy, at least not for most people. Like someone said: if it was easy, everyone would do it. But most fat people don't lose the weight and many who do bloat up again immediately because their goals and objectives and changes are short term and focused on hitting a number and giving up.

>> No.10689441

>>10689370
>many who do bloat up again immediately because their goals and objectives and changes are short term and focused on hitting a number and giving up.
This is me. I have control over my weight but keeping up with it long term is hard. I get motivated to lose weight for an event, cosplay, wearing specific clothes I want, health kick and I always hit the goal. But after that goal is completed, my interest goes to something else. I'll get back into sewing or really get into a game for months and want to do nothing else but focus on that thing. Before I know it, after I reach whatever project I was working on, I've blown up again and have to start over.

>> No.10689475

>>10689354
no, it's difficult and slow. i'm on a low carb diet and go to the gym 3x a week. still only losing 10lbs per month. fucking sucks

>> No.10689483

>>10689475
Different anon but 10lbs a month? I'm proud of you. I can only mange 5-7lbs a month.

>> No.10689576

>>10689475
i cut my calories with no extra exercise and have also been at 10lbs a month. it's been work to make sure i remember to eat enough and frequently so i dont get super hungry and binge but i've been very happy with my progress

>> No.10689768

>>10687303
I don't think it's normal to hate anyone for just existing, you seem like a very insacure, nasty person. Get a grip.

>> No.10689771

>>10687313
Honestly I think it should be mandatory to watch My Mad Fat Dairy, obesity is such a complex issue, just like drugs or alcoholism. Telling people to "just stop" does not help, if people really cared, they would be nicer.

>> No.10689790

>>10689768
They never "just exist", they always expect you to tiptoe around the issue and shower them with praise for being a "plus size cosplayer". If a guy's fat they'll just go "yeah lmao I'm a fatass". It's still shitty that they're fat, but at least they don't attempt to dress it up as something less harmful. It's the absolute cope of "b-b-but it's not unhealthy! you just have different beauty standard!!!" that drives me up the wall.

>> No.10689791
File: 35 KB, 720x521, FB_IMG_1622784607044.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687232
Personally I love a good fat cosplayer or jfashion wearer.....

It's the sloppy, poorly put together, "pics your can smell through the screen" types that I have a problem with, and unfortunately there are way too many who feel too comfortable because of the giant hug box timeline we're currently in......

>> No.10689992

>>10687232
I hate fats in genereal

>> No.10689995

>>10689790
This, and fat guys cosplaying are like "yeah I'm a fat hairy Sailor Bubba, she's my favorite character" and everyone gets a hearty laugh. I've never heard fat girls own it up, only the expectation of they're perfect and amazing in actual cosplay quality, and any suggestions of improvement is an attack on their ego.

>> No.10690004

the only efficient way to sustain weight loss is permanent diet change, but the medias all about fasting and drinking weird shit. desu waist size is a much better indicator of health than bmi. if you're above 2xl, you're overweight, but otherwise its fine. im almost a perfect size 8 but I barely eat and get sick all the time because of shitty executive function. like, I could enjoy my "nice" body if I ate enough calories to have more than like two hours of energy a day.

>> No.10690005

>>10687261
I can't wait when she gets a heart attack

>> No.10690819

>>10688758
“aesthetically insulting”…. what the hell are you talking about

>> No.10690832
File: 578 KB, 1280x1920, tumblr_nk3avyytgL1r39kfwo2_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10689995
>I've never heard fat girls own it up

>> No.10690833

>>10690004
I don't disagree completely but you can't really go by clothing sizes. I have to wear L to 2XL just because of my shoulders and bust but my waist is fine.

>> No.10690838

>>10690819
He means they look like shit. How underpowered is your brain that you can't grasp it. You idiot. You fat mongrel.

>> No.10690949
File: 310 KB, 1510x2048, 1837138-photo-u3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10689995
There are plenty of fat girls that do, you just ignore them and only pay attention when they're whining. Then you ignore when fat men are being just as entitled.

>> No.10690959

>>10690004
Medium sizes are hit the hardest when it comes to vanity sizes, size 8 in one brand could be tiny and another brand is damn near a large.

>> No.10691000

>>10687235
Literally all the girls in the current Lolita thread are fat and the irony is killing me faster than heart disease is killing them sksksksks

>> No.10691007

>>10691000
if you mean the cof thread (there's several lolita threads on this board wtf) you're definitely ana considering plenty of them are skinny

>> No.10691015

>>10691007
Sweaty, having upper arms thicker than your neck is not healthy and it is not dainty

>> No.10691017
File: 274 KB, 999x1729, 1635096386692.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10691015
the fact that you're calling this fat just further proves my point that you're definitely ana

get some help

>> No.10691019

>>10691017
I sense anger and copium in the fact that you’ll never be under an XL
Sucks to suck

>> No.10691020

Genuinely I think people get so mad at stuff that doesn't effect them because they have like psychological or emotional problems or something. They feel comfortable being hateful and mean because there are no repercussions for cruel behavior on an anonymous board. They also feel like they're going on some righteous crusade because they feel justified by health controversy or whatever. As if everything isn't killing us all the time. It's a signifier of a really lame and boring individual imo. I'd hate to actually interact IRL with so many people who frequent this board. Depressing

>> No.10691068

>>10691019
Too bad I'm a size small and have been my entire life
are you enjoying your pointless trolling

>> No.10691073

>>10691000
are you projecting

>> No.10691082

>>10691019
I never understood trolls like you. I mean do you really have so little in your life that you have to come on here and try to rile people up to get your kicks?
Aren't hobbies and friends way more gratifying than this? Or are you so devoid of any real personality or likeability that you cant do either of those things? Honestly I pity whatever sad empty little life you must have.

>> No.10691089

>>10691068
>>10691073
>>10691082
Do your bingo wings flap when you get triggered and type angry paragraphs

>> No.10691091
File: 181 KB, 1200x1082, EE38AB1C-EDCD-4B67-87BD-BFB5B9E85531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10691020

>> No.10691147

>>10691089
UM AQCHUALLY they're my seagull wings and yes

>> No.10691161
File: 58 KB, 625x626, spla2n bait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gulls just eating bait left and right. I hope those hooks go with your cosplays and coords

>why do cosplayers hate fat cosplayers
1 envy:why are they getting attention and im not
2 attitudes: this one woman whines so much and ignores her own part in her unhappiness i hate her
3 not boner inducing: cosplayers should all be hot so i can fap to them and not being pretty is morally wrong for my dick
4 superiority complex:yeah i'm skinnier than them so im better than them and to let them know i'm better than them i'll shit on their hobby
5 mental problems: i see what i could be in her and i hate it because i hate myself i'm ana and everyone should be or else they have no worth as people, *insert some other obsessive bullshit*

>> No.10691164

>>10691091
I was hoping for a funny meme to poke fun and lolitas but this misses the mark so bad. The only character lolitas would actually want to claim themselves as is Chi and maybe the girl from Jellyfish princess. The rest of the are girls are for basement dwelling otaku. Try again.

>> No.10691168

>>10687361
My former boss was like that. he developed diabeties and never changed his life style. Despite him having a kid and trying for another he just laughed and said he didn't care cause when he dies he can't do anything and it won't be his problem. He was a good boss but damn do I hate his personal life. He had a dog that was old and one day while his kid was goofing off did something to the dog and the dog nipped at his kid, instead of teaching his kid not be rough and respect his old ass dog he's had his entire life he abandoned it in the woods. He claimed that if he lived in a more rual area he would have just shot his dog. I don't talk to him much out of work a lot after he told me that.

>> No.10691170

>>10691168
>when he dies he can't do anything and it won't be his problem
Yea, it'll be his wife and kid's problem. Be fat and unhealthy all you want but when you have a family your life impacts theirs. I hope he has life insurance and his wife enjoys life after he's gone. What a dick.

>> No.10691206

>>10690832
>>10690949
I love it when people cosplay for their bodytype. Sure you can do whatever you want but it's always better when you match.

>> No.10691381

>>10691164
>cosplay board
>doesn’t like fun specifically at lolitas
>cosplay board
Are you retarded

>> No.10691384

>>10691091
>tfw no rikka gf
:(

>> No.10691444

>>10691091
AYRT; I don't watch anime. Cool meme though. Sorry if my post upset you. I wish you the best!

>> No.10691580
File: 124 KB, 1080x992, 5b303aa7851ac6cbb2ae2cf442a886a40c2429c0e502de8594939d26c56313a1_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10691381
It's an edit of an otaku girl meme made out to be a lolita. I said I was hoping for a funny lolita version but it makes no sense. What are you on about?

>> No.10691581

>>10691580
are you in the wrong thread?

>> No.10692835

>>10691581
Are you?

>> No.10692925

It's simple, just lift more.

>> No.10693973

>>10687232
everyone on this board is retarded. cute fatties are sexy as hell, if they get it right and know what they're doing and dress for their body type theyre always hotter than skinny stick skeleton zombie women. i wish there was more resources for fatties so we'd see more hot girls who aren't cringe

i love the tears of thin ugly bitches who hate how less attention is on them lately and how no one wants a stick thin bitch anymore. anas are delusional and want to be circle jerked for their brain damage caused by pedos kpop and idols

>> No.10694199

>>10693973
Mental illness

>> No.10694245

>>10693973
>t. fattie that's going to die at 50

>> No.10694399
File: 243 KB, 680x709, aaf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dont hate them, just don't want anything to do with them.

Dont want to hang with them.
Don't want to be in pictures with them.
Dont want to hook up with them
Don't want them in my room parties eating my snacks, downing my booze, and taking up space for 3 people.

simple as.

>> No.10694841

fatties too fat

>> No.10694869

ex fat here

i don't hate anyone, and i don't advocate hate for any kind of person and i don't understand the reasoning TO hate anyone for their own existence
them being fat is their problem, not yours, why let such negativity and anger live in your head? it breaks my heart to think that when i was fat, people hated me and probably wanted me to die for something that had nothing to do with them
i apologize if i sound like some kinda high horse gull, i've been on both sides of this scenario
let people do what they want so long as they are not harming you, children, or others

>> No.10694886

>>10687282
I mean, thats fair, but is he wrong?

>> No.10694926
File: 159 KB, 1435x1076, 615618142c3d3.image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10694869
>them being fat is their problem, not yours
Not many people used to care until they did become other people's problem by forcing everyone to accommodate for them and getting pissed when you don't find them attractive or trying to cancel you for being racists because for some reason, every victim group under the sun likes to attach race to it.
>people hated me and probably wanted me to die for something that had nothing to do with them
People will think this no matter what you are.
>Not harming children
But it's child abuse to let your child be obese.

>> No.10694931

>>10694926
>Not many people used to care until they did become other people's problem by forcing everyone to accommodate for them and getting pissed when you don't find them attractive or trying to cancel you for being racists because for some reason, every victim group under the sun likes to attach race to it.

Every fat person doesn't do this and people still hated, bullied, mistreated, and mocked fat people before the fake body positivity era.

Itt the obvious throughline is that people who dislike fat people or cosplayers do so because 1.not pretty and they can't do a costuming hobby if they don't meet my standards, or
2. a loud minority or certain number of fat people online or one or two irl annoy me so I hate all fat people. As if that means all fat people are exactly like the ones you hate

Dislike people for their treatment of others, not their clear mental illness or addiction that probably only got so bad because they didn't have the love or support they needed to prevent the unhealthy weight gain or emotional binge eating or whatever.

>> No.10694936

>>10687232
Exhibit A of the problem: Nobody expects you to be an idol. There is as much space between idol and landwhale as there is blubber on the landwhale's body. Nobody can do anything in moderation nowadays can they?...

>> No.10694939

>>10694931
Every minority isn't a criminal yet they are still hated because of some. You asked why, this is why, people judge whole groups based on the actions of a few. Obesity is a huge problem in the U.S. and the obnoxious ones makes everyone look bad. If you want to stop the hate, stop the people that give reason for hate.

>> No.10694942

>>10688801
>Restraint and hygiene or lack thereof go hand in hand it seems
It's almost as though the primary trait preventing someone from """"accidentally"""" gaining 200lb is self-discipline. It always baffles me why fat people are confused that people assume they are incapable of it.

>> No.10694943

I thank my mother for always being honest with me about my weight. She'd let me know when I was getting fat and take me to the gym with her. These habits stayed as an adult.

>> No.10694945

>>10694943
My mother gave me body dysmorphia and I thought I was fat when I was 97 lbs. I eventually got actually fat because my brain was incapable of telling the difference. Now I'm a normal size. Mothers need to be honest but supportive with their children, especially daughters. My mother was obese and didn't lose the weight long term or ever engage in anything healthy though. She was just a bully projecting. Your mom sounds nice, being reasonable and helping you stay healthy.

>> No.10694948

was this at Fanime? Looks like it lol

>> No.10694949

>>10688801

was this at Fanime? Looks like it

>> No.10694950

which is worse, fat male or fat female cosplayer?

I think fat female

>> No.10694954

>>10694950
that's because you're a moid. all fatasses are just as bad.

>> No.10694960

>>10694950
Both, being fat is worse period.

>> No.10695205

>>10694945
You are fat tho, your mom was right

>> No.10695243

>>10695205
That legitimately hurt my feelings. I'm thin/healthily sized though.

>> No.10695244

>>10695243
Don't respond to bait, that's the whole reason he posted it.

>> No.10695286

>>10694945
My parents did the exact same thing to me and I did eventually get fat just as you did.

>>10694943
Your mother is a good person. I wouldn't mind my parents criticising me for my weight if they would at least give me the means to stop me from becoming to fatty chan, but then again, they are both horribly over weight so i guess it was fate. I am now on a weight loss journey to get back to my original size.

>> No.10695303

>>10695243
Be quiet fatass

>> No.10695337

It's called the Halo effect and cosplay doesn't remove it. Attractive people simply get treated better and obesity is simply not attractive. Sure you can have a few extra pounds or be a bit chubby and still be attractive, but there's a point where it's just unsightly.

You know how in those old teen movies the girl with the glasses does her hair, wears contacts and puts on a prom dress and suddenly she's stunning but people watching the move thought the girl was attractive even without all that stuff? It's called dressing up to the nines and a good cosplay needs all of the same treatment. It looks better when your wig is styled correctly. It looks better when you do your makeup well. It looks better when the clothes fit properly. But obesity is something you just can't hide or ignore.

Why all the hate on this board? Because this is the place you go to say the things that you can't in places that you have a name or public persona. These are the kinds of things that are not polite to say in public even though most people think it.

>> No.10695366

I see a lot of ppl on here saying to just put in the effort to get in shape, but that doesn't apply to everyone. For example, the friend that taught me most of what I know about cosplay has a disorder where they would need to starve themselves for months to lose weight and keep it up to stop from gaining it.
Not to mention some people are Def into that shit.

>> No.10695368

>>10695366
Serious illnesses that affect your weight directly are uncommon. Illness that makes it harder than an otherwise healthy person to manage weight are common but don't make that stuff impossible. The biggest barrier to weight loss for most people is likely lack of time, support, energy, etc. and those things are personal and varied.

Halo effect anon is correct. People treat you better when you're attractive and being fat or looking too large or out of shape or the wrong proportions is not considered attractive to everyone as much as being thin and hourglass shaped, especially when it's a start contrast from the character. Irl and elsewhere online fat people are objectively given less attention or positive comments and stuff than thinner ones because they don't have the halo of being attractive. They aren't really attacked as much as they are on cgl because only children and weirdos would waste time with a throwaway account just to shit on people off anon, most of us just ignore content we don't like or want to see.

But as someone said cgl is the one place you can talk about it crudely and don't have to care about being polite, so all that pent up annoyance or what would otherwise be concrit stews and gets more intense and comes out as intense rage or obsession level anger sometimes if you don't understand their frustration. People hate fat people on cgl specifically beyond the general distain or ignoring of them for lacking the halo thing because they don't look the way they want and are "ruining" their fantasy escapist hobby whether cosplay or lolita in their mind. Or insecure projection because they've got issues or are grumpy or bored.

Most people on't truly "hate" fatties desu. Just don't care for them and don't want to deal with them.

>> No.10695391

I'm OK with fat cosplayers and being fat in general so long as you have a positive outlook and attitude. Being a decent, honest, and caring person is more important to me than looks.
Happy people enjoying each other and being supportive - who cares if they are fat or not.

>> No.10695410

>>10695366
>a disorder where they would need to starve themselves for months to lose weight
Sorry but I'm gonna know what disorder this is. The only thing I can think of is that her disorder tells her to starve, not her body. Because CICO applies to everyone, some just may have to work harder than others. But starving yourself isn't the proper way to lose weight for anyone.

>> No.10695413

>>10695410
If anon is talking about Prader Willie syndrome that's the main disease that is rare but actually makes it super hard to lose weight. You're constantly feeling like you're insanely hungry and have a slower metabolism. People with this condition can literally eat themselves to death in a sitting while feeling like they're dying of starvation if they aren't kept from food and properly educated and helped to deal with their condition.

That said it starts from childhood and if you help them manage or get them a caretaker it's not as tough. People dealing with this disease are few and far between though and a non zero number of them aren't that much fatter than most people.

>> No.10695414

>>10695366
>I see a lot of ppl on here saying to just put in the effort to get in shape, but that doesn't apply to everyone. For example, the friend that taught me most of what I know about cosplay has a disorder where they would need to starve themselves for months to lose weight and keep it up to stop from gaining it.
>Not to mention some people are Def into that shit.

Even with disorders, working out and having a decent diet still doesn't hurt to do. However I've seen soooo many people in the cosplay world who talk about how they have all these problems that literally can be solved by losing weight. But insist they are healthy and perfect the way they are while shoveling down their 3rd-4th starbucks for the day.

I'm going to be honest. I'm an obese fatass who gained weight from medication and eating disorder. I've been losing weight steadily this year with simple diet changes and my joints have been feeling soooo much better. Not drinking soda/heavily sugared coffee, drinking more water, going for a walk everyday won't kill them. Only bad thing that might happen is the clothing will get looser

>> No.10695415

>>10695410
>>10695413
PCOS, Iirc they said they only thing that ever helped them lose weight was Adderall, because while you're on it you can eat a poptart and not be hungry again until dinner.

>> No.10695417

>>10695415
PCOS sucks but you don't lose weight by starving yourself. She is going to have to discipline herself more unfortunately and there will be times when she bloats up but eating well and exercise will still work for her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn3_WWoLiSo

>> No.10695419

>>10695415
Keep your weight healthy with PCOS is totally manageable even if it is difficult and you have tons of other issues separate from weight.

Idk about the vid other anon linked though, Michelle McDaniel is cringe to me and her cadence and manner of speaking gives me "I'm trying to sound smart by using certain words or phrasing" vibes. I'd reccomend she speak with her PCP and a nutritionist. Online health advice isn't always the best for everyone's body type if it's beyond the basics of eating less/healthier and moving more, especially if you've got a specific condition anyway.

>> No.10695430

>>10695419
>>10695417
theyve tried a lot of different things but i will mention the nutritionist thing and the video too if it's decidedly not cringe. thanks anons

>> No.10695435

>>10695430
The video can be summed up as being active and eating less shitty foods can actually help the condition. That's all really, but I like Michelle persoanlly.

>> No.10695436

>>10695435
And explains the condition for people who might not know what it is. I like her too but I've been told she can come off as snarky with how she talks.

>> No.10695443

It's also sad to see your favorite cosplayer become a fatass.

>> No.10695447

>>10687306
It's not. Also, you will never be a woman

>> No.10695453
File: 35 KB, 400x400, 5hMMv-9-_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10695436
That too. She is very snarky and unapologetic about what she says and that's what I like about her. It's nice to see someone not bending over to politically correct bullshit but also not being /pol/ tier asshole. But I can see how she can be seen as cringe as well because her cosplays are just a step or two above closet tier and she has the standard black woman sass that doesn't sit well with people. Still she motivates me to keep working out.

>> No.10695461

>>10695453
Idk I used to watch her vids but don't anymore because of her mannerisms. Yeah the cosplay's are shit and just t&a stuff but good for her having fun and all. I'm black and I don't find her sass standard black woman or whatever, she's definitely a bit edgy and tryhard in a way I just don't enjoy watching. I think I just stopped vibing with her content because I'd prefer to watch things that are more educational without all the trimmings of awkward cringe skits beforehand.

It's nice having healthy habits reiterated and possibly learn something new if people I follow respond to interesting trends or subjects, and I didn't find Michelle educational. She just shilled her protein donuts and fitness programs a fuck ton back when I unsubbed too and I get tired of excess shilling/ads fast, since I pay for premium Youtube specifically to avoid ads and sponsored shit. I think that Kotakoti clone Taylor R also has PCOS or had it or something similar and she's rail thin and was a model, and she posted diet and workout vids in the past as well. Can't think of any other nonfat possible PCOS sufferers who have made diet or fitness content.

>> No.10695464

>>10687232
Because most channers are fat incels who hate themselves.

>> No.10695476

>>10687232

because fat means lazy

>> No.10695484

>>10695476
Undisciplined, oblivious, clearly having a hard time, etc. are also adjectives that come to mind. Lack of discipline and true laziness are different but still unappealing traits to deal with. I hate lazy and undisciplined skinny people too desu. Had a shitty ex who wouldn't drink water or brush his teeth unless I made him, lazy as shit, never cleaned his room, drank soda ten times a day. Thin but the absolute worst waste of space person imaginable. He is just as annoying and gross as fat people who are lazy slobs. I also know fat people who were very clean and disciplined enough to get healthy and I respect them for that.

>> No.10695520

>>10695484
Lol you dated him so what does that say about you

>> No.10695525

>>10695520
That I was mentally ill, depressed, and didn't think much of myself to know I could do better because of low self esteem. I broke up with him after 3 months when I learned his true colors and realized how garbage of a person he was (he was also abusive and manipulative in ways that took advantage of my kindness and desire to be understanding).

Now I'm with someone who's really amazing. And I have kind supportive friends. Life is good. The implication that because someone is mistreated or wants to help or try to put up with someone shitty that it somehow means they're just as bad as the person who was awful to them is stupid. Good or simply non-bad people get treated like shit all the time.

>> No.10695527

>>10695525
You’ll say the same thing about current in a few years, BPD-chan

>> No.10695530

>>10695527
Nah, it's been a few years already and things are even better. I don't have BPD. Sorry if you have had to deal with a bunch of shitty relationships. That doesn't sound fun. Even one bad one was more than enough for me. I hope you find happiness and love.

>> No.10695570

>>10695530
No bad relationshits here, I just know what type of person talks about an ex with such blame shifting vitriol the way you do. More telling on your part than his.

>> No.10695581

>>10695530
Best not to respond to the other anon, he sounds like the type of guy that got dumped for similar reasons. I've met the same type of guys even as just friends. Their homes are a mess, breath is awful, and they use you as an emotional dump but not willing to do the same for you. Heard them complain about getting dumped because their girlfriends are "too shallow" when really the girls just found out the truth about the guy. Unable to take care of themself and wanting others to do it for them.

>> No.10695631

>>10695570
>blame shifting vitriol
nta but dude who else is there to blame for someone being an unhygienic slob than the person being unhygienic? Is it the responsibility of other people they know to "fix"them and make them do the bare minimum?

>> No.10695633

>>10695570
KEK HE GOT DUMPED BY HIS MOMMY GF AND IS MAD HE HAS TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF NOW

>> No.10695634

>>10688801
>1. They stink. Especially the girls.
Do the girls really smell worse than fat dudes? like just sweat from being fat or whatever? you'd think it was the opposite. Never really hung out with many at cons or such, anyone confirm this?

>> No.10695635

>>10695570
Okay retard

>>10695581
These guys will always exist because women will always tolerate it. It's insane how low female standards are that they'll give dudes like this a chance then be shocked in 3 months when it doesn't change lol

>> No.10695641

>>10695635
These types of dudes usually target inexperienced people or go for people who are mentally and emotionally vulnerable if not outright unwell. It's often that this kind of guy is someone's first boyfriend in high school or uni. They're predatory and know it. That's why the retard above is lashing out and trying to say a girl has BPD for being aware of and acknowledging someone was some type of manipulator or had problem behavior.

Every guy's ex on a long line of women is some crazy bitch but a woman has the nerve to discuss one bad partner and she is now a crazy bitch too for wanting...*checks notes*...a boyfriend who brushes his teeth and cleans his room voluntarily.

>> No.10695645

>>10695634
The worse I've smelled from women is fish, sweat and perfumes. The worst I've smelled of men is like a rainbow of stink I can't even describe. I use Uber often and half the time I open the door to a man's car I'm hit with some new foreign stink and sometimes covered with cheap cologne. African, Arab, French, American, they all smell so bad and I genuinely think it's something that's natural to each culture of man. It's weird and I hate it.

>> No.10695646

>>10695641
Yeah my gf helped me realize how normalized it was. Shit is crazy

>> No.10695647

>>10695645
This. Something about men, fat or otherwise, just stinks more vile and way worse than any woman I've ever met has. Other than literal children. Small kids have a weird stink of rotten food and body waste of various kinds. Maybe men smell so bad because many of the weeb kind are just large children.

>> No.10695648
File: 780 KB, 1395x775, Simple Instructions.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687232

>> No.10695649

>>10695648
Based architect

>> No.10695650
File: 747 KB, 1200x675, Waki_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10695647
You know it's bad when Japan has bishounen mascots based of the different types of stink men emit to sell deoderant.
https://grapee.jp/en/114416

>According to research conducted by the male styling, beauty and hygiene product maker Mandom Corp., the armpits of a Japanese male produces seven distinct types of smells. So, to promote their Gatsby brand's new Premium Type roll-on deodorant which can tackle them all, they announced a new ad campaign in which the the smells are represented by, you guessed it, seven handsome anime boys. Together, they call themselves the Wakky Seven ワッキ―セブン (a play on "lucky seven," waki 腋 meaning "armpit").

>> No.10695651

>>10695650
Studio Trigger makes deodorant now?

>> No.10695654

>>10695650
Damn and most Asians have genes that make them have less BO so you know it's worse for others

>> No.10695810

>>10695525
“I did nothing wrong!! I’m a good person! Good guys always finish last! My ex was the real trash!!”

This seems embellished, dramatic and narcissistic and I’m curious to find out what you did that you omitted. Indulge the thread.

>> No.10695811

>>10695810
Found another dumped scrote.

>> No.10695817

>>10695810
I already admitted what I did wrong: be dumb and overly nice, and put up with him after learning his true colors. This dude was also hated or criticized by a lot of people in our circle of people and before I realized how awful he was I defended him or ignored the red flags. That's what I did wrong.

He was a compulsive liar in general, so I am sure he would have cheated on me if another girl was naïve enough to give him the time of day, he might have idk. He suicide baited and lied about threats his family members supposedly made about killing him or his dog to try to keep me from breaking up with him and make me feel bad for him after I learned about all his lies.

On top of that he would literally laugh any time I injured myself. Tripping, burning myself when cooking, falling, bumping myself on things. I'm kind of clumsy sure but anytime he heard me in pain, even genuine pain, he truly found it amusing. He'd call me a dog and throw things on the ground and make me pick it up if I ever asked him to hand me an item. This dude literally admitted I was too nice and kind and that he was shitty and a bully to me because the fact that I was such a good person made him feel bad (I'm not even any better than the average person desu just charismatic, friendly, and have empathy for others, sometimes too much like this dude). He saw someone being decent to others and he admitted his first response was to treat them like shit to make himself feel better. Idk what else to tell you bro.

I don't shit talk him off anon to anyone because I'm just glad he is out of my life. And because most people who knew him thought he sucked before I ever realized how cruel and shitty he was to people. All I brought him up for was to show that thin people can also be gross unhealthy smelly slobs and I dislike when anyone is like that fat or otherwise. He just happened to be a miserable and malicious person on top of being gross.

>> No.10695819

>>10695810
>Good guys always finish last!
this is legit the type of shit the stranger you're blindly defending would say. it's the dudes who suck who always claim to be supposed nice guys kek

>> No.10695823

>>10695819
Sounds sexist, but this is a fat woman’s anonymous board so I’m not surprised

>> No.10695824

>>10695817
>I admitted what I did wrong!
>I was just too nice anon!
>I’m too much of a coward/liar to say anything to anyone IRL so I just shut talk him on anon where nobody could ever call me out!

>> No.10695826

>>10695823
>a lot of loser dudes who cant get/keep a girl claim it's because girls only like bad boys to the point it's a well known meme
>sexism

kek

>> No.10695827

>>10695817
There's no use in explaining yourself, his mind won't change either way.
>>10695819
Correct, now run along to your boards so you can do the same and collect good boy points for being "based".

>> No.10695828

>>10695824
If you're defending this person after the description provided you've got serious mental issues. Every man isn't evil but some people suck. Who would have guessed that with 7 billion people on the planet at least a few of them would be less than perfect.

>> No.10695829

He's getting pretty butthurt now. Let's see what he does next. Name call? List off buzzwords? ywnbaw? Talk about his own experience to try to nullify the other anon? Place your bets!

>> No.10695830

>>10695829
I love that someone acknowledged the fact that dirty people are nasty and immediately a triggered scrote has to start whining like a petulant child in defense of himself and other crusty males.

>> No.10695833

>>10695830
If only he washed his ass and picked up after himself maybe he wouldn't be so offended. I hope he doesn't punch another hole in his wall.

>> No.10695834

>>10695833
>>10695833
>I hope he doesn't punch another hole in his wall.
I kek'd so hard anon

>> No.10695896

So many BPD’s falling for obvious bait. This board is fucked. Imagine defending your relationship mishaps on a Chinese cartoon board.

>> No.10695900

ITT maladjusted roasties with the emotional maturity of gas station wine

>> No.10695902

I guess he's done with punching.

>> No.10695904

>>10695900
Kek yeah it's the roasties who think showering is normal that are the maladjusted ones.

>> No.10695996

i just find fat people unappealing and thus their cosplays are unappealing

>> No.10696139

>>10695904
Adjusted people don’t go on unhinged emotional rants. Cope.

>> No.10696150

>>10696139
Please just shower already we can smell you from here.

>> No.10696155

>>10696150
Take your medication, BPD-chan. You’re having olfactory hallucinations again.

>> No.10696162

He's still mad, his break up must've been really bad for him to be triggered like this. I hope you get better sir, and don't forget to wash your ass crack.

>> No.10696164

>>10696162
>Someone points out a mentally ill persons hypocrisy, it must be the ex xd

Just reply to my post next time, coward desu

>> No.10696165
File: 33 KB, 680x763, 66f-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nah.

>> No.10696460
File: 191 KB, 419x398, 1615150155001 (1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>looks like Mt. Everest grew stumps and moved
>folds of belly fat bulging through a "cosplay" top that was many sizes too small
>cheesy smell permeating from their body
>obnoxious voice and bossy personality without the looks to excuse it
>constant thirsting for an ounce of attention from men

I really don't like landwhales at cons

>> No.10696881

>>10687232

any ugly woman can go ana and lose all of their weight to be a stick loli pedo bait cosplayer to get asspats

very few women can naturally have fat in good sexy places

being fat and sexy is simply rarer and more people solve their problems by starving and just want everyone else to hate fatties since they cant be sexy like them

>> No.10697188

>>10696881
>fat
>sexy

Pick 1

>> No.10697190

>>10697188
It's just a man with a fetish, ignore him.

>> No.10698133

>>10687232
This board also hates fags, troons and genderspecials. Don't make the fattychans seem so special.

>> No.10698319
File: 191 KB, 1046x1426, cosonsen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosonsen refuses to make cosplay for fat girl
https://www.tiktok.com/@moxxiethegaydisaster/video/7029434606894075141

>> No.10698323

>>10698319
based

>> No.10698923

>>10698319
>https://www.tiktok.com/@moxxiethegaydisaster/video/7029434606894075141

nice

>> No.10698940
File: 476 KB, 428x226, 1615729794987.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10698319
>314lbs
Jesus

>> No.10698958
File: 1.06 MB, 518x863, gdsg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10698319
Bot or not I wouldn't want to make a costume for someone that size either

>> No.10699014
File: 3.00 MB, 498x451, wrong-drumpf.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10687232
>people

>> No.10699029

>>10698958
Thats very anti consumerism; you could atleast charge for the material used.

Might start a trend, large folk slimming down to get better deals. Hell even have discounts if a repeat customer gets a smaller size.

>> No.10699044

>>10687232
close correlation between interest in cosplay, j-fashion, being a woman, intelligence and eating disorders.

>> No.10699054

>>10699014
Go home /fit/

>> No.10699128

>>10687261
Jesus Christ she is one burger away from dying of morbid obesity

>> No.10699129

>>10688801
Please don't insult pigs. They are kawaii

>> No.10699161

>>10687276
You don't deserve to have fun if you can't stop yourself from consuming 12kcal a day. Stop eating so much lard ass.

>> No.10699162

>>10699161
Jesus Ana-chan you're eating the amount one gets tube-fed while in a coma. Stop starving your brain.

>> No.10699177

>>10699161
Isn't 12 kcal just what Americans call 12 regular calories? Even if you mean 1200 US calories that's like for short/small people or weight loss calories, not maintenance calories. Are you larping as an anorexic European or am I just fucked up from how kcal/calories are listed on Asian products and it's different than Europe?

>> No.10699182
File: 63 KB, 720x406, 3buxgp8p-720.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10699128
Tess Holiday is a hell of a lolcow. She's a plus sized model that promotes HAES to retarded levels.

>> No.10699226

>>10699161
Based

>> No.10699284

The trick is to choose a character that suits your body type so you can carry it off well. I saw a fantastic Disney’s Ursula at an event a few years back and the lady absolutely rocked that costume. I think a lot of snarkiness comes about when someone of a larger than average figure tries to squeeze into a teeny Sailor Moon or Black Butler Sebastian costume. Hell, I am a short-ass so as much as I would love to do Grell, Ciel would be a much better fit for me. So if you’re not built like Yukio maybe try doing Hagrid instead?

>> No.10699507

Personally, I feel like if you're having fun with your friends it really shouldn't matter. There's not enough play in cosplay anymore.
Healthwise, different body types do exist, and storing excess fat can cause trouble for anyone just the same as undereating. That said, you probably should at the very least check for yourself whether your body does better one way or another. If you let yourself go in either direction you're gonna have a bad time.

>> No.10699533

Fat cosplayers? Fat people are disliked period. Gross.

>> No.10700288

>>10699162
>>10699177
It's pretty obvious that anon just misunderstood "kcal" and meant 12000 large calories.

>> No.10700290

>>10687261
>tattoo of Miss Piggy
I guess in a way it's apt, but jfc how retarded do you have to be to not realize that Miss Piggy is a fucking terrible, unbearable person. That's the whole joke of her character.

>> No.10701561

>Why does this board seem to hate fat cosplayers so much?

Because this board is all women, and women hate fat women.

>> No.10701563

>>10701561
True. Men are more tolerable with what is appealing because they think with their dicks. We are our own worst critics sometimes. Which is good desu because men have low standards, at least we can be honest with each other rather than settle for mediocrity if it gets us laid.

>> No.10703431

Obesity is a global pandemic and as long as we live in capitalism, people will get fatter and fatter. It's much harder to have to willpower to stop eating too much (after your body and brain have already gotten used to ingesting such large quantities of food) and work out to get fit, when there are a million other things in your life that you should be worried about and the system actively encourages you to keep consuming in excess for the sake of rich people's profit. As long as we don't eliminate the systemic causes, we cannot hold fat people (or drug addicts, or internet addicts, etc.) fully accountable for their behavior. Capitalism only exacerbates mental illness on the population in a myriad of ways.
There's your hot take :^)

>> No.10704493

>>10687235
>>>/fit/
read the sticky faggot

>> No.10705059

>>10687232
I wouldn’t hate it so much if the atrocious “body positivity” wasn’t a thing. I think that making an objectively unhealthy lifestyle a point of extreme pride has led me to prejudge most fat cosplayers. If I meet a fatty who drops hints that they are working through it, my attitude completely changes. To steal a bit from Bill Burr, you don’t go to the bar and find the guy shitfaced at noon and fawn over how beautiful and self-actualized they are; rather, you know that they have serious issues and shouldn’t be encouraged to keep up their self-destructive behavior. The fat acceptance movement does this, and then tries to lash out at anyone who doesn’t agree; often with significant media support. So yes, I’m all for live-and-let-live, but don’t expect me to memoryhole the facts of life to indulge your terrible life choices.

>> No.10705062

>>10687232
i don't hate them, only the "fat acceptance" and "healthy at every size" types
i like the ones who take advantage of their current size to cosplay fat characters
just like how its jarring to see a fat girl cosplaying a skinny character, its also weird to see a skinny girl cosplay a fat character
i hope every self aware not-retarded fat cosplayer manages to lose all that weight and feel better about themselves

also the amount of hambeast seethe in here is hilarious
>>10703431
>As long as we don't eliminate the systemic causes, we cannot hold fat people (or drug addicts, or internet addicts, etc.) fully accountable for their behavior.
capitalism doesn't force you to get morbidly obese nor does it hold a gun to your head insisting you don't exercise
it was your own choice to inhale 5 boxes of twinkies for breakfast
capitalism admittedly has its flaws but this is a load of bullshit cope

>> No.10705070
File: 1.27 MB, 1074x645, hambeast.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10703431
More like brain dead take. Yes, weightloss is a struggle but if the immobile planet sized people on my 600lb life can do it, anyone can. Also plenty of people stay fit/skinny under capitalism so your argument is bullshit lol.

>> No.10705081

>>10703431
I don’t know what to label this retarded school of thought, but it gets me seething and I’m a huge leftist faggot. This wacky idea that surrendering profit incentives and replacing it with a command economy is retarded. It’s the hamstringing of societal progress at every level.

>> No.10705086

>>10703431
do you think people just recently got fat? the wealthy in every culture has always been fat. the reason less people were fat before and are less fat in poor countries now is lack of food. and food intake vs labour. you sound so retarded.

>> No.10705287

>>10703431
Obesity problems aren't always caused by capitalism, anon. Plenty of obese people are obese because they simply like to eat, and don't care if they are obese or not. Others are literally born into obesity because their parents are obese and over feed them.

>> No.10705289

>>10703431
>obesity isn't my fault! It's everyone else's!
haha fatty just stop fuckign eating wtf

>> No.10705346

>>10703431
>as long as we live in capitalism, people will get fatter and fatter
LMAOOOOOOO

Imagine hating capitalism for producing too much abundance and prosperity too effectively

>> No.10705352

>>10705346
You think it's still mostly the rich affected by the obesity epidemic? Is this the 14th century? It's due to cheap shitty processed foods and people being unable to afford good fresh ingredients and having no time off work to cook for themselves. Rich people have personal trainers, personal chefs, dieticians, and regular doctor's visits.

>> No.10705357

>>10703431
so many people sperging over this
good job anon

>> No.10705361

>>10705352
Those poor people didn't have access to fresh food before capitalism, they previously would have died from malnourishment instead. Especially in trade based societies, food was scarce for most people. I don't know why I am trying to educate you, you don't even have a brain.

>> No.10705407

>>10705357
I mean, it's partially true. It's just that people don't understand how addictive junk food can be because they are privileged enough to live in a home where their parents always made sure they ate healthy. Not everybody has that. Losing weight is not just about exercise or eating, it's about going to war with your bad habits. I do have to wonder how many people seething over that post are skinny fats, who really aren't any better than fatties in terms of health.

>> No.10705409

>>10705357
I just want a chance to let the fat assses of this board know why people don't like fatties and why it shouldn't be accepted as the norm.

>> No.10705414

>>10705409
Fat people already hate being fat. Why do you think all those lose weight fast scams and slim fast exists? They already feel bad. No amount of bullying is going to fix anything about the obesity epidemic, in fact, what happens is that they just end up eating more to cope.

>> No.10705415

>>10705414
>stating facts is bullying
kek

>> No.10705417

I remember when 4chan’s mods actually worked and weren’t ruled by an alt-right polfag who sucks dick for Trump and an incompetent JP dude who lost against Twitter

>> No.10705429

>>10687232
fatties are gross and when society collapses they are the first ones to go

>> No.10705473

>>10705415
You stated your own personal opinion. I personally don't give a fuck if somebody wants to throw their own health down the toilet for food, it's baffling that you care so much. If you want to fruitlessly harass people who don't want to lose weight to lose weight, go ahead and report on how many people actually lost weight.

>>10705429
More like they will just end up losing weight because there's no more food to eat.

>> No.10705548

>>10699161
This is projection. Fat people deserve to be treated like human beings. Fat people who are just trying to live their lives haven't done anything wrong, if they like food then that's their choice and you don't know what they're doing beyond eating food. The fat people who deserve to be put down are the ones like Tess Holiday who actively promote obesity as being as healthy as being thin. Instead of saying fat people as a whole don't deserve nice things, why don't you put down whatever is keeping YOU fat huh? I know you're not just eating fruits and veggies each day if fat people make you this mad.

>> No.10705576

>>10705548
nta but your post is also projection

>> No.10705577

thanks anons, binged this thread and now I have the motivation to focus on finals

>> No.10705580

>>10705576
Sure is, I acted exactly like that anon when I desperately wanted to lose weight but couldn't. If I have them pegged wrong then I'm sorry for that, but saying fat ppl don't deserve to have fun is absolutely ridiculous

>> No.10705625

>>10695634
Yes women tend to smell worse for some reason. Women can be really pungent why do you think they use so much perfume ?

>> No.10705649
File: 261 KB, 1043x800, 1d4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10695634
Convention wise, dudes usually smell the worst because they don't know what deodorant is. Especially during AX summer.
Fat people wise both genders stink, and it's usually of piss or sweat. Luckily I don't get too close to people though. Best smelling person I met was a very handsome Ike cosplayer
I usually don't give a fuck about fatasses until they start saying stupid HAES bullshit, demanding that everyone sleeps with them, or shitting on someone for losing weight. Or being a literal human wall and blocking hallway entrances.

>> No.10705657

>>10705649
>I usually don't give a fuck about fatasses until they start saying stupid HAES bullshit, demanding that everyone sleeps with them, or shitting on someone for losing weight. Or being a literal human wall and blocking hallway entrances.

Same. I don't care about what fat people or any people do unless it is negatively affecting other people. Mostly me.

>> No.10705668

>>10698319
>https://www.tiktok.com/@moxxiethegaydisaster/video/7029434606894075141

Her hips are 67 inches. THE AVERAGE WIDTH OF FABRIC IS 60

>> No.10705941

>>10705548
>Fat people deserve to be treated like human beings.
Incorrect.

>> No.10705950

fatty defenders always claim fatties aren't "doing anything to you",well dog shit on the sidewalk isn't doing anything to me either, but i still don't want to be near it.

>> No.10711165

>>10705657
This is the general thought process

>> No.10711721

>>10687232
Because fat people are disgusting to look at

>> No.10711784

>>10687232
Because fat is ugly and it automatically makes everything look like shit

>> No.10712123
File: 339 KB, 457x557, 1616838770118.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10688766
>>10688377
>>10688294
Fat people's bodies are always constantly strained, their cardiovascular system has to supply blood to what's essentially the size of one person plus at least a half of another one. But even if you're the size of two people, you only get one heart and one immune system. That's not to mention the excess visceral fat around organs like the heart and liver which make it even more difficult for the body's natural systems to function.

Age plays a factor, sure, but fat people are so chronically unhealthy that their immunity is compromised no matter what, but our nation is so disgusting that we'd rather tell people to get vaccines that don't prevent you from getting or spreading covid than just telling people to put down the fork. It'd almost be funny if it weren't so stupid

>> No.10712125
File: 621 KB, 593x580, 1635914581795.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10688924
whaler moon

>> No.10712127
File: 725 KB, 904x735, 1615176153945.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10689044
This post is bull-fucking-shit. The reason why people don't do it is because people take the path of least resistance, they can't spare an hour of their day to go to the gym, they can't spare 45 minutes for meal prep, they can't resist the quick and easy cheap garbage that doesn't fill you at all. It isn't UNLIKELY if you're able to truly realize your own problems and fix your habits.

It takes 30 days to make something a habit, and you can either go through withdrawal because of burgers or you can go through withdrawal because you haven't gotten a good workout in a few days. We promote sedentary lifestyles but there's nothing stopping you from spending an hour and a half AT MOST per day training. As for diets, pills, sports drinks, they're all nothing but marketing schemes for people too lazy and desperate to actually go through with improving themselves.

I know it's possible because I did it. I wasn't obese, but I sure as hell wasn't athletic, and I sure as hell wasn't on the "skinny" end of skinnyfat. It's about motivation, discipline, and deciding how much you WANT to invest in yourself. Anyone who makes excuses for fat people are nothing but enablers, because weight is absolutely a choice no matter how much the propaganda machine doesn't want it to be.

>> No.10712136

>>10698319
HOLY FUCKING BASED

>> No.10712137

>>10705548
>Fat people deserve to be treated like human beings
Then why do they eat, look, and smell like pigs? Checkmate.

>> No.10712138

>>10712127
I didn't say it wasn't possible.
>if you're able to truly realize your own problems and fix your habits.
>you can either go through withdrawal because of burgers or you can go through withdrawal because you haven't gotten a good workout in a few days.
>in a few days. We promote sedentary lifestyles
All these things are not easy for everyone. It takes determination and personal push. If it didn't, everyone would be doing it. You mistake my post for being an excuse when it's just a post of facts.

>> No.10712140

>>10712137
The vast majority of men do the same fat or not though, what's your point?

I actually knew a fat girl who smelled nice. She always smelled like cookies and I thought she was always snacking or some shit but it was actually her perfume. I wonder if fat people that aren't crusty weebs are more hygenic or if she was just one of the few self-aware or insecure ones who actively tried to fight stereotypes. She worked out a lot, even lifted a little, ate relatively healthy types of food, but just obviously ate too much.

>> No.10712144

>>10712140
>The vast majority of men do the same fat or not though, what's your point?
That's because the vast majority of men ARE fat, at least in the States. Around ~3/4 of the people in the US are overweight in the US, ESPECIALLY among lower income and lower middle class populations.

The men who are still smelly retards and can't clean up after themselves probably are still fat, even if your perception tells you they're not since our "average size" is "fat" in most countries

>> No.10712147

>>10712144
The dirtiest dudes I knew were buff or pretty fit ones. Especially the atheletic dudes who would go play rugby but not shower for days after. Had gross bubble guts from protein powders and eating like shit when they weren't cutting (and when they were cutting sometimes). Men are just objectively more gross than women imo. And weebs are more gross than your average normie for women too. So of course cgl is going to see the nastiest people in both gender or weight groups. We have some lolitas who are legit ana-chans or diabulimic who are dirty as fuck and sell stuff still stinking of BO. Maybe it's a weeb thing.

>> No.10712152

>>10712147
Yeah, I'll definitely give you that, I think most dudes care less about their looks and hygiene. Personally, I don't get it, since I think being fat, ugly, or unkempt if you can actively help it is just being blatantly offensive, ESPECIALLY if you're doing shit like cosplay where you're intentionally displaying yourself to other people. But yeah, point still stands, fat people are gross as fuck and I don't like them no matter if they're a man, woman, black, white, chinese, american, british, korean, doesn't matter, they all look gross and I can't stand their lifestyle.

>> No.10712401

>>10687755
>You listed a very important reason why you shouldn't get to chose to put the fork down or not.

Anon, that would be fascism.

>> No.10712421

>>10712140
>be obeast
>even your perfume smells like cookies
jej

>> No.10712424

>>10712147
Man are definitely more unkempt but women are by far more innately gross. You have us absolutely beat in the exuding/suppurating/festering game.

>> No.10712427

>>10712424
I dunno man I think you're just gay.

>> No.10712428

>>10712421
Lol yeah like I literally thought she was carrying cookies around and sneaking them or something but some people just like those scents guess.

I prefer fruity sweet perfumes to baked goods but maybe that's just me.

>> No.10712460

>>10712424
If you mean how vaginas work naturally, yea that stuff is gross mostly because the general population doesn't understand it and for some reason it's a taboo subject in normie spaces. I was surprised to find out none of my female coworkers knew that vags were self cleaning and douching causes more issues.

>> No.10712606

Just lose weight.

>> No.10712609

Fat cosplayers are good as long as their weight isnt above 32’ and their bust is large. I hate when skinny cosplayers cosplay chubby buster characters, and vice versa. If you cosplay a character that doesn’t suit you, youre gonna look like shit

>> No.10712618

>>10712609
32' what? waist? hips?

>> No.10712622
File: 518 KB, 1200x1842, 1200px-Attackofthe50ftwoman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10712609
Only 32' eh?

>> No.10712646

>>10712622
She's skinny, though. You can be 50' if you're slim, but if you're fat, you have to stay at or under 32'.

>> No.10712663

>>10712646
LMFAO. I meant to say waist, not weight

>> No.10712681

>>10712646
What does ' mean where you are? Here it means feet like 5'5". Do you mean a 32" waist?

>> No.10712684

>>10687232
because fat people are disgusting

>> No.10712711

>>10712681
>What does ' mean where you are? Here it means feet like 5'5".
That's the joke, dufus. NAYRT but >>10712609 used the wrong sign and that's why the other anons are joking about fifty-foot women.

>> No.10718317

>>10712711
What does filthy food women even mean?

>> No.10718324

>>10687232
Fat people shouldn't be harassed but the HAES types can go fuck off. It's that kind of entitlement issues that I hate more than the fatties themselves.

t. kind of overweight myself

>> No.10718367

>>10718324
This pretty much. I know some people have tried to push for HAES to be "health at every size" VS "healthy at every size" as a term that is intended to encourage people to pursue health in spite of their size, but the origins of HAES are directly rooted in fat activism.

While they're right that people deserve to be treated as humans, fat activists always subscribe to the notion that every diet will fail (they equate any attempt at weight loss to a diet, even legitimate lifestyle changes), that being fat is genetic and unchangeable, and encourage being satisfied with destroying your body and obsessing about food as a savior to all problems. Being treated as a human to some degree means no special treatment as well but fat activism wants praise without any effort to deserve it.

>> No.10719770

>>10687232
Fat people are unpleasant to look at. Doubly so when they cosplay.