[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 154 KB, 500x702, Scottish-Royal-Court-Dress-Code.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10909161 No.10909161 [Reply] [Original]

SCOTTISH HIGHLAND DRESS

I really should put a good one together for funerals and what not. I'm in the most inbred sept of the 7 Highlander Clans and a descendant of the first king of Scotland.

I'm thinking about going with an over the top obnoxious "Supreme Overlord" look.

I definitely want a fancy cross belt to hold down the over the shoulder tartan.

>> No.10909164
File: 169 KB, 800x800, product_celtic-boot-02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think the best I can do for Ghillie Brogues would be tall Medieval Moccasins.

The fanciest I could do would be... plain black leather boots but have the laces in gold leaf with my clan tartan instead of white socks shown here, with a cuff of rabbit fur at the top to shamefully hide my royal thighs.

The suede ones wouldn't look as good as the black leather. The most over the top thing I could do to the boots themselves is have two chevrons applied to them in gold leaf.

My COA is a humble two chevrons. My crest badge is legendary.

>> No.10909165
File: 26 KB, 350x350, Pipers-Crossbelt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The cross belt... well because I want gold hardware that's probably going to be a fun thing to make happen.

I don't want a No. 1 Highland jacket though, maybe something like... a done up wedding jacket?