[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 199 KB, 350x490, 1316401248011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6535773 No.6535773[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

The truth is out! The stories of bad service were lies and the evidence proving it is being deleted at the speed of light.

Archive: http://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/thread/S6530655
New getoffegl: http://getoffegl.livejournal.com/562591.html

>> No.6535804

Funny how the topic got 404d right after someone claimed octaivekitten as the op.

>> No.6535811

>>6535804
Thought that was pretty funny too.
Someone should look at Octy's LJ posts and see if any of them had the same grammatical syntax and shitposting as our vendettachan.

And I still say the OP of the last thread is the same one who ran that retarded lolitabitchbook tumblr or whatever.

>> No.6535814

>>6535773
>>6535804
I was wondering what the heck happened to the whole thread! damn that sucks. screen caps were done though its not like its been completely deleted anyway. so GG OP

>> No.6535819

>>6535814
and i don't mean the OP of this current thread but the one that 404d

>> No.6535829

>>6535773
i hope that vchan gets long temp ban and a lot of people reported her posts, particularly the ones that were extremely violent towards lisa/rosiare

>> No.6535830

To be honest, I'm a cynic. I don't think this will change things at all. It's already telling that so few people have commented on the getoffegl post.

If these had been newbies or people like rabbit or tiferet who lied to hurt someone's reputation, they'd be SHREDDED on getoffegl. Yet all we have are a few tentative comments about the situation and frillywitch pulling the "omg who carez" card.

>> No.6535836

>>6535829
I want to say a mod deleted it but it seems a bit odd considering it doesn't look like anything else on /cgl/ has been touched so it was probably OP who got spooked either by being outed or by the threat of being banned. I'm not sure if people can still be banned after the thread with their posts has been deleted but I'm hoping they can.

>> No.6535861
File: 15 KB, 300x352, evolutionary disgust.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6535830
This pisses me off.
Just another case of
>Oh well they've been here awhile and people like them and they're popular so they can do no wrong :)

Fuck i mad.

>> No.6535864

>>6535861
pretty much. It's really frustrating tbh because this is some pretty fucked up shit that they pulled. I mean they literally lied about what happened in two cases and misrepresented it in one case. They tried to damage her business but lol oh well it's octavekitten tattoos she's cool so w/e XDD

>> No.6535985

Is rosiare the one that was/is a big Versailles fan and used to go to almost all the concerts? If so I think I finally know who she is now.

>> No.6536046

>>6535811
no. I run the bitchbook tumblr. I didn't even post about rosaire initially, my post was about cadney and whether or not the luckypack situation in japan was ~insane~ or not. I have absolutely no experience with rosaire. you're fucking retarded.

>> No.6536053

>>6536046
Sooo you just admitted that you posted

>GTFO post full of whiteknights: http://getoffegl.livejournal.com/562116.html

And linked your own blog as "lolitabitchbook post" as if your pathetic whining had any importance whatsoever? looooooool

>> No.6536061
File: 999 KB, 160x160, 32323.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6536046
>I have absolutely no experience with rosaire. you're fucking retarded.
>but I called people whiteknights for saying "da fuck?" at someone posting a gtfo for her based on the fact that she was fat and making up scammer claims

>> No.6536062

>>6536053
No. I meant my tumblr post about this situation wasn't really about rosaire. That was the post someone else linked in the last rosaire post on here. I haven't made any posts on cgl about any of this. I have no idea who posted that or why they linked to me. I don't know why you seem to think linking to someone else = THEY ARE THAT PERSON.

>> No.6536065

>>6536061
I called people whiteknights for whiteknighting Cadney. not rosaire.

>> No.6536067

This infuriates me just like the maiko situation. Octave tried to fuck with this girl's business and she's just gleefully tweeting about a game. No fucking shame whatsover.

>> No.6536071

>>6536061
>>6536053
No, no, I'm sorry, this is kind of confusing. I did NOT make the original post with the link to "whiteknights" on getoffegl and my blog. I haven't made ANY posts on here until right now. I don't know why people think I am that OP. Just because she linked to me? I have nothing against rosaire and the post on my tumblr the OP linked to had very little to do with rosaire. So I don't know why you would think I'm the vendetta-chan OP.

>> No.6536079

>>6536071
people might think it because you're pretty petty at times? like your cadney post

>> No.6536083

>>6536079
If that's the case, then sure, that makes sense. I got the impression it was because OP linked to me and my blog is supposedly irrelevant/no one reads it. Whatever the logic, it wasn't me.

>> No.6536145

>>6535861
this pretty much. if you're pretty, you can get away with anything.

>> No.6536259

>>6536065
You accused Cadney of whiteknighting rosaire implying that rosaire was at fault, what the fuck are you talking about?

>> No.6536330

Where did the crasaire posts go?

>> No.6536488

Okay, here's what I believe.

The shitty anonymous vendetta-chan posts were Rosaire herself. She got a lot of positive response on /cgl/, mainly because v-chan didn't really put effort into making people believe the claims and decided to take it one step further and posted on getoffegl to get even more sympathy and a few new customers by acting mature and responsible in her comments, gaining trust and sympathy.

Then Octavekitten and the others jumped in. Two possibilities:
1) They did it just for the lulz, to get sympathy themselves or because they're fucking bitches who love to schlick themselves to drama but it backfired on them.
2) They're actually part of Rosaire's little marketing strategy. They were friends at one point, right? The falling out was never really confirmed (or I missed it) so it's at least a possibility, even though I'm leaning more towards the first one.

I don't believe Rosaire's a scammer regarding her shopping service. But I also don't believe she's completely honest in this. The drinking thing, for example. Of course this doesn't have anything to do with her business but it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. She vehemently denied drinking while being on medication until, whoops, caps popped up proving the accusations right, and then she suddenly had "one beer :(". I'm sorry but you're either honest or you're not. And really, what's the big deal in saying "yes, I had some drinks even though I was on meds, it was a mistake, don't do that, kids".

There are just so many holes and open questions in this.

>> No.6536531

>>6536488
She never denied drinking. She said she can't drink due to the type of medications she is on, when anon called her a drunk. If she really is on medications for mental illness, according to doctors, you can't drink, but some idiots do and they learn their lesson. Don't stoop to the level of the 3 Liars now.

>> No.6536533

>>6536488
I think the worst rosaire did was whiteknight herself throughout some of the cgl thread. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't her only whiteknight, but it was obviously that she was definitely one of them.

I think your interpretation of the situation, while it would be funny and delicious if true, is too fantastic to have any base behind it tbh.

>> No.6536551

>>6536488
>so many holes and open questions

You repeatedly (yes, we know it's you even though you've cleaned up your grammar) saying "Rosaire is the vendetta anon! She's trying to get sympathy!" doesn't make it hole or an open question.

>> No.6536553

>>6535985
Who spends thousands of dollars buying multiple tickets so she can get front row and grab at the trannies? Yes that is her.

>> No.6536565

>>6536553
>>6536488
hey dreamy_horoscope

>> No.6536570

>>6536553
She's a lesbian. You make no sense.

>> No.6536586

Dreamy horoscope responded! Trying to cap before she gets deleted/ banned again

>
Updates:
So 3 former customers of Rosaire: octave, infinite, lingo decided to complain about her SS. Who then decides to create sock puppets left and right to whiteknight herself: lovelyfantine and beepbeebeep (Way to take criticism btw)

Earlier on cgl caught lying about her medical condition and drinking, while deleting comments to create sympathy for herself (caps because she told the mods in cgl to delete said thread, and told mods to ban myself Dreamyhoroscope off gtfo):

1. Anon: nice deleting/backpedaling your posts and drunken fb statuses
http://i50.tinypic.com/24cxh5c.jpg
2. Rosaire: shut up, I don't drink I has medical conditions so I can't do that.
http://i50.tinypic.com/mm4bk9.jpg
3. Series of drunken posts from Rosaire's Fb
http://i49.tinypic.com/2v0lthd.jpg
4. Rosaire caught redhanded lying and pulling the sympathy card (on cgl no less rofl)
http://i47.tinypic.com/rs64xz.png

Troll of the year award goes to: Rosaire (Aka Lovelyfantine, beepbeebeep). Or should I say, Craysaire?

>> No.6536589

>>6536586
Their samefagging is so obviously it might actually be painful

>> No.6536612

>>6536586
Mfw I saw lovelyfantine's reply before she deleted dreamy's comment. Did anyone cap? Couldnt catch it fast enough

>> No.6536622

>>6536570
Her favorite is a crossdresser.
You just don't understand their deep connection

>> No.6536638

You know, this crazy vandetta-chan is probably rolling around in glee for all the attention she's getting. The best thing to do? Drop the issue and ignore all her posts, ranting and stupidity, but then she'll probably find someone else to have a vandetta against and start drama over.

There are some people in this world who are so obsessed with themselves and trying to get attention that they will do the most ridiculous things to get it. The best thing you can do is shake your head and move along.

>> No.6536672

>>6536531
>Don't stoop to the level of the 3 Liars now.
I'm sorry but I don't. Here's what she said:
>lol if you were really on my fb you would know I can't drink alcohol due to the types of medication I take.
Taken from http://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/cgl/thread/S6530655#p6535049
Would you rather read that as "I don't drink MUCH because I'm on meds that aren't supposed to be mixed with alcohol" or "I don't drink AT ALL because I'm on meds that aren't supposed to be mixed with alcohol"? Reading comprehension and common sense 101, love, get some.

>>6536533
>I think your interpretation of the situation, while it would be funny and delicious if true, is too fantastic to have any base behind it tbh.
Spending time on the "conspiracy theory" tag on tumblr does that to people, haha.

>> No.6536674

>>6536488
>>6536531
Rosiare even states in the screen cap she understands now why she can't drink and have her meds at the same time. hur dur. i wouldn't stoop to the level of vchan there. and why does this even matter.

>> No.6536692

>>6536638
Makes the most sense.we've all lost interest anyway pretty much

>> No.6536693

>>6536674
>and why does this even matter.
She was caught lying. About a freaking bottle of beer she had out of inexperience/naivety regarding her medication. If she can't even admit the little secrets she made I doubt she'll admit the bigger ones.

>> No.6536695

>>6536693
>She was caught lying about a freaking bottle of beer

And...? You just proved their point. What DOES that matter and why are you trying to draw attention away from the actual liars--octavekitten, lingozero, and infiniteneeya, who lied about something that could hurt her business--by saying "OMG she didn't admit to drinking a beer with her meds!!!"

>> No.6536697

>>6536693
+1 since when is anyone exempt from lies?? 3 idiots lie, so Rosaires lie doesnt count. Oh now I get it rofl

>> No.6536698

>>6536586
>Rosaire (Aka Lovelyfantine, beepbeebeep).
i think i'm missing something here, how's beepbeebeep involved into all of this mess?

>> No.6536699

>>6536697
It's so cute that you're changing your grammar up and +1ing yourself, vendetta anon. Btw why you'd delete your comment? Realized you didn't want to post when you couldn't control what replies you received by deleting them?

>> No.6536700

>>6536693
what are the bigger ones? so far i just see those 2 liars comment about her service, 1 misrepresentation of the whole story, and then the original gtfo post that was based on her being fat and no evidence of scamming but saying she was.

>> No.6536706

>>6536700
There are no bigger ones, really. Vendetta anon just reaches and reaches for anything they can possibly grab against rosaire.

I'm still willing to bet vendetta anon is the person who was butt-fucking-mad that she bought a dress on the cheap and resold it back in August. That's when all of this relentless spamming against rosaire started.

Is vendetta-chan involved with the lying trio? Who knows.

>> No.6536708

>>6536697
they aren't exempt. she shouldnt have lied about somthing so small, but its obviously a derailing tactic to try to get Rosiare back in the hating zone because vchans have realized that everything was blowing up in their face and their plan wasn't working

>> No.6536711

>>6536695
Read the post again, specifically the last sentence. If you still don't get it, read it until you do. Bigger lies don't cancel out smaller ones, no matter how often you tell yourself they do, dear Rosaire. You've been busted, baw :(

>> No.6536724

>>6536711
>Bigger lies don't cancel out smaller ones

Except she didn't tell a bigger lie. All she did was say she wasn't drunk, when she was. THE HORROR.

And yet, what did the other three do--which you keep ignoring. Two blatantly lied about what happened in an effort to smear her reputation, and one (at best) misrepresented their transaction to make it seem like rosaire left them in the dust when she was the one suggesting they try an alternate route to get their item.

>You've been busted, baw :(

lol do you realize how close you are to getting busted, vendetta chan?

>> No.6536731

Ok, ok ive got a theory hear me out seagulls. Here's what I think.. this dramu is between Rosaire, Vchan, and the three lying complainers. I think dreamytroll is a serious vendettachan. Then the three morons decided to post their 'experiences' BUT then realized what a mistake it was getting caught in the crossfire between Rosaire and vchan. Rosaire may sound crazy or vicious but shes defending herself and her ss which is understandable. Three morons havent spoken up cuz they are chickenshit or realized they were morons. Anddd that leaves crazy vchan for last. Nooo idea why dreamy is after Rosaire but misery loves company and bam. any thoughts??

>> No.6536732

>>6536711
she hasn't been busted. you make it sound like her saying she doesn't drink as a DEFENSE against herself being completely hated on and called names as something that is bad as purposefully adding false lies and misrepresentations on a post that is clearly made out of spite and some personal vandetta.

yes it was wrong she lied about one beer but in practicality this doesn't really MATTER. It has NOTHING to do with her business being shitty at all due to customer experience. The point of the whole thing was to see if rosiare was a shitty service and all this has turned out to be is a big huge elaborate scheme to name call and bash rosiare. seriously guys.

>> No.6536748

>>6536699
I'd tell you if I were Dreamy. Unfortunately I'm not so I can't, but why don't you go and ask her?
Assuming that everyone who isn't eating up all of Rosaire's stories is crazy vendetta-chan is just as stupid as believing that everyone who whiteknights her is Rosaire herself. I'm going to tell you something that might shock you - there are more than two human beings on this Earth, gasp!!

>> No.6536755

>>6536724
>Except she didn't tell a bigger lie.
who said she did, you retarded piece of shit?

>> No.6536759

Funnily enough this drama has made me want to use her shopping service... The fees are only 5% compared to places like Crescent Shop, which was my first and only experience of using a shopping service (well technically at that moment auction). Unless anyone else knows any good shopping services for online Japanese brands? I need someone that marks down custom packages and removes tags.. Sage cause it's off topic a bit

>> No.6536761

>>6536731
I... I think you're onto something anon

>> No.6536764

>>6536755
anon, that whole entire thing about her drinking was a tactic to derail the whole topic of vchans not having things work for them (aka rosiare being hated on) to let's hate on rosiare even more. stop clinging onto something that isn't serious and making it serious. stop derailing.

>> No.6536770

>>6536724
>lol do you realize how close you are to getting busted, vendetta chan?
You know, I'm actually really looking forward to it! It'll definitely be interesting being outed as someone I'm not. Really shaking in my boots here due to your lame attempts of threatening and scaring me, sweetheart.

>> No.6536779

>>6536622
>You just don't understand their deep connection
I LOL. Delusional as ever.

>> No.6536798

>>6536764
oh god you're really dumb as a rock lol.
> defends someone
> can't even spell their name right
nice attempt at samefagging. sorry about your piss poor spelling.

"derailing, derailing wah wah!!" go back to tumblr, stupid bitch.

>> No.6536813

>>6536798
i don't use tumblr. i didn't try to samefag anon.
Oh and sorry i flipped rosaire with "rosiare". I don't say her name 24-7 like some vchan does. I have other things to talk about and do :P Keep trying love <3

>> No.6536854

>>6536813
> I have other things to talk about and do :P
lol you're cute <3 i see why you and lisa get along so well. you're both lying bitches lol

>> No.6536855

From what I've gathered the vendetta against lisa started long ago/as soon as she got into The Lolita Business. Karasu, yes? Lacetreasures, yes? now Roseaire?

You gotta be real bad to have serious vchan following you around, girl, or you're your own nemesis.

>> No.6536858

>>6536813
>>6536854
You femanons are scary as fuck

>> No.6536862

This whole thing is making me wonder if it's all just a ~social experiment~ on how to most effectively ruin someone's online reputation that backfired.

>> No.6536878

>>6536854
what am i lying about? o_0

>> No.6536892

>>6536855
Rosaire is Karasu? I also know of Lacetreasures. Why the name change?

>> No.6536902

>>6536855
maybe lisa stole vchan's boyfrienduuuu xD

>> No.6536903

>>6536759
I actually really love Japonica Market, they recently cut their prices to match that of competing ss. They have always been reliable and professional. They seem to do it for a living and I swear they don't go to sleep. They reply at odds hours of the night, Japan time.

>> No.6536909

>>6536892
All of her accounts have rosaire or some variation. She has always done that matchy-matchy shit. She's changed her name at least 10 times.

>> No.6536913

>>6536732
Following this clusterfuck, i couldn't agree with you more anon.

>> No.6536934

>>6536903
and then we have roseaire, who sleeps all the time because shes a lazy fat fuck. 15 hours? jesus fucking christ

>> No.6536951

>>6536731
Okay, V-chan aside (because they are CRAY, forreal) why have the three of them lied about their experiences? Why try to make her business look bad and with shoddy evidence? Did they conspire with V-chan to do so, or was it a separate thing? Maybe they know who she is?

Shit's starting to look like a conspiracy.

>> No.6536964
File: 76 KB, 239x239, 1342770337970.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6536488
Shit, this is what I call a hell of a conspiracy theory.

>> No.6536981

>>6536951
my random theories.

Infiniteneeya was pissed off because rosaire made a post on Facebook complaining about m-miu, who's been taking pictures inside Closet Child for her sales (which is against Closet Child's policy and makes foreigners look like assholes) and recommending that people not use her. Because octave & neeya are friends, and octave & lingo are friends, they agreed to post about their "experiences" and by "experiences" I mean they lied in order to make her look bad. Make rosaire look bad, get back at her for slamming m-miu, and potentially up m-miu's revenue as an added bonus.

Now, either one or more of these girls are the vendetta anon who have been trashing her OR they know who it is/are involved somehow. Or at the very least, one of them made the sock puppet to post about her on getoffegl. It seems awfully convenient that all three would jump on that getoffegl post in a similar timeframe, all with stories from this fall & winter, and all lies or at best, stretched truths in order to make her look bad. It's awfully strange that, just days after rosaire makes her Facebook post and pisses off neeya (and therefore, pisses off neeya's friends) that this happens.

>> No.6536989

My honest interpretation of this? Rosarie sounds like a fritzing, "poor me" snitch trying to defend herself against the attacks on her SS. Look at the discussions on her page as well as on EGL and you'll see a lot more peeps with less than stellar experiences (not negative! Just vaguely difficult awkward experiences). While octave and infinite exaggerated their accounts to look bad they were still obviously stressed out dealing with her. They've been around a looong time without drama while rosarie has been criticized for her slow service for a while.

To me, it sounds like they exaggerated during the EGL post expecting many others with bad experiences to come forward. However rosarie was whiteknighted so hard because of dreamyhoroscope calling her fat that everyone else backed away from posting. This led to their lies being caught, people here going banana mad, and everyone else who had a neutral experience to be scared of posting.

>> No.6536994

>>6536981
Infinite and rosarie were not besties since the CD reserve so it's not likely the mmiu thing caused this tho?

You dislike someone and then when they do more things you disagree with it makes it worse and you like them less. Dominoes. So the getoffegl post was one of many arguments. The poster and rosarie most likely claiming they're always friends is likely delusional

>> No.6536996

>>6536488
Oookaaay then why would V-chan be trying to make her look bad with the drinking thing if in fact it'd been Rosaire herself?

>> No.6536999

>>6536981
The Closet Child thing was a recent thing, though, right? V-chan has been samefagging for months, so unless they had a bad argument a long ways back, I doubt it's any of them.

>> No.6537003

>>6536989
caps say they didn't have a bad experience though. none of them show discontent or stress imho. there is a difference between exaggeration and blatantly lying... which is what they did. There was white knighting so that could have scared off posters of posting neutral experience... but if your experience is factual and true... you shouldn't have to worry? I mean they got busted because everything they said was a LIE. So i don't see how that is intimidating... but it is indeed possible

.... plus the original gtfo post was stupid as hell and didnt even have a proper base for a debate.

>> No.6537002

>>6536964
Would it be more conspiring to know that Rosaire herself is a good friend with GTFO founder/admin?

>> No.6537017

>>6537002
aren't they all good friends with the mods of gtfo? thats the impression i was under.

>> No.6537023

>>6536989
This. Anon. I'm one of those scared customers with less than stellar experience. But since the item did arrive within the time limit and as described, I cannot leave negative feedback. And I'm too chicken to say anything especially after seeing her slamming others who have come forward. Yes, they did not state the whole truth about their situation but somehow I find it quite similar with my experience with her.

I think we have already established that she is not a scammer. But she's not a good service person either.

>> No.6537028

>>6537023
Which is... fine? The reason that those three were called out in the first place was because they lied and made stuff up, making it look much worse than it actually was. If you had a less than stellar experience and had caps to back it up, then post them too.

>> No.6537032

>>6537023
Her 'slamming' of others was more proving their stories wrong with caps and evidence. If you have neutral feedback, but can prove that it was unsatisfactory, then there's no problem with talking about it, because there'd be nothing wrong with the story. If you wanted, you could even tell it here.

>> No.6537036

>>6537023
she states in her TOS to give her a week. What happened besides slow shipping? Was she mean or gave you excuses?

You can't give neutral or negative feedback to something you agreed with her when you engaged in her service. I think that is unfair.

She shouldn't slam you if you come forward. I don't see anything she did as slamming... they were lying through their teeth. There was no "[stating] the whole truth" on Octave and Trample. Despite all of that though, I do see your point Anon... especially with the Cinema Doll girl since hers was neutral :I .... but with the caps Rosaire provided it seems like she did indeed misrepresented it by far.

I wouldn't really know how to approach it either Anon, but, if you have neutral or negative feedback, speak the truth and do it. just say everything straight up! Other people need to know what the hell is this fiasco!

>> No.6537060

>>6537036
But what if she says she'll ship on X day, and then later gives an excuse as to why she can't ship on X day (rinse and repeat for a couple days). That seems to be the main issue with her,

>> No.6537065

Its my first time lurking /c/

ya'll niggers crazy tbh. do I have to dress up to take part in these insanely difficult to follow fanwars?

also.. needs more dox.
thats how u win xx

>> No.6537069

>>6537060
hm... i don't know. that's a tough one. I guess you can't say the reason on here as that may single you out? But it is in the two week period still right?.

I would give neutral since she did say she would ship on X day and then later gave a reason why and then did it multiple times. Though, i have done that a couple of times myself but i make sure in my invoices i say to give me 3-7 days to ship an item.

I think the whether or not she is in the wrong is all based on interpretation on that point since she does say give me 2 weeks ya know? You can post it on egl feedback and explain your reasons and such. She has one i think. I don't think it warrants negative just neutral and state its because even though its within her two week period she said she would ship it X day, and then didn't and did this several times. I wouldn't post it on the GTFO as people may take that as drama starting or something.

>> No.6537072

>>6537023
Oh bullshit. Her initial responses to their complaints were fairly professional. "I'm sorry you had a bad experience" and then giving her side or clarifying instances.

She didn't "slam" people for coming forward. She got mad when they blatantly lied about their experiences.

>> No.6537078

>>6537072
I don't even think she was mad at them, more upset because she'd been under the impression that they'd been friends.

>> No.6537080

>>6537065
Yes, you do. We can't dox because last time it happened thread got deleted, also new Mootrules.

>> No.6537085

>>6537023
>>6536989

v-chan! i c wut u did thur.

>> No.6537082

>>6537036
See? They (I can't help but suspect Rosaire and her friends are the above posts) are already demanding prove of her wrongdoing, which I have none. She did not do anything wrong. All of her reasons (excuses? I don't know) for lateness are the one we have seen before and understandable. And in the end I got the item within the timeframe she stated.

It's just my anxious feeling when I know she has the item and could not or would not send it for a while following strings of familiar reasons that bother me. I know it's something I agree to when I decided to use her service but I still wish it could have been better. I could have given her a neutral, but I'm afraid I would be single out and she would find some fault in my experience or myself and use it against me, if not this time than another.

I'm sorry I cannot give more details for I fear it would give my identity away. I only want to say I agree with the above post that say there are others dissatisfaction customers who do not dare to speak aloud.

>> No.6537087

>>6537082
So

She didn't do anything wrong
You got the item within the timeframe
And you don't have any evidence of wrongdoing
And won't give details

But you're going

>See?! See?! They're hounding me and I dare not speak~!

>> No.6537090

>>6537082
Kay, man. I got a diagnosis for you. You have fears about absolutely nothing. Soooo, you have an ANXIETY PROBLEM. Which has nothing to do with the SS.

>> No.6537093

>>6537082
Actually, you couldn't have given her a neutral for getting you your item with no problems within her stated timeframe.

>> No.6537099

why are you so hell bent on ruining this girls reputation and business? If you dont like her, don't talk to her. If you don't like her service, don't use it. Easy peasy!

>> No.6537103

>>6537082
Im the one who initially replied to you Anon.

i hope i didn't sound liek i was ganging up on you as I didn't mean it that way.

Though, your own personal anxieties are a bit of a personal issue than a Rosaire SS issue? Or at least that is my interpretation (please don't get upset about that).

I had a girl that was SUPER nervous with me in a transaction and she bugged me every day and i told her that i was on vacation. She then threatened to report me or something and i told he to calm down, she isn't being scammed, and that there was no way to ship the package as i was across the country (I stated this even before the transaction even began). I linked her all my feed back AGAIN and told her of other people who could vouch for me. She hasn't left me feedback but i did everything i could to ease her anxiety. You should have told her about it! But from a Seller's point of view, i must admit it was obnoxious as she sent me messages daily about when I would ship it or something when I told her the next day i was going on a trip and i would ship it when I got back :I (which was still within my invoice TOS). She said it was because she has had bad experiences before but i talked with her in a very professional way.

I guess I would be very upset if she left me negative feedback when it wasn't my fault though. Especially after i messaged her and told her it was going to be find and tried to calm her down with links to my feedback and people who I have sold to before (all across the world).

But that's just my little tidbits. I think you should have a talk with her privately imho if it really bugged you that much and don't use her again if 2 weeks is just too long for you (especially if it makes you anxious).

>> No.6537107

>>6537082
Okaaaaay, I'm >>6537028 and I can assure you that I do NOT know rosaire or anyone else involved, I'm just a bystander. The only reason I'm pointing out that if you actually have proof you should post them, because the other ones who complained without posting proof were caught lying.

Seriously, you're just coming off weird and paranoid. So far, no one has said anything wrong about octave and neeya until it was found that they lied. Yeah, saying she'd ship on x day then not doing it is shitty, but if you still got your item on time and in perfect condition, it's... not really a huge deal, imo.

>> No.6537111

>>6537103
>>6537107
You guys, it's honestly starting to sound like it's V-chan again with better grammar, so it's probably not worth it to reply.

>> No.6537148

I wanna see more caps from drunkaire's Facebook.

>> No.6537159

>>6537107
Unless I pay extra for faster shipping, it never bothers me if its not posted on time. IMO, the receival date is more important than the shipping date.

>> No.6537160

>>6537148
lol gave up on your faux "I had a bad experience but I won't give details and she didn't do anything wrong but still I'm a saint for not leaving neutral!!" did ya, VC?

>> No.6537166

>>6537148
Hey Otavekitten, enjoying your movie after 'a great day'. Lying cunt

>> No.6537168
File: 54 KB, 343x387, SAILOR V.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6537148

>> No.6537176

>>6537148

>> No.6537184
File: 532 KB, 481x632, VCHANSENPAI.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6537148
。◕‿◕。

>> No.6537209
File: 158 KB, 874x321, Nemesis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6537148

>> No.6537212

>>6537184
>>6537209

so.....fucking.....good.....

>> No.6537214

>>6537209
That was beautiful

>> No.6537222

>>6537209
Dearest anon I know this is a dumb request but if you saved this as editable can you post a version w/o the rosaire text so it can be multi-use? It's everything I ever needed in a loli meme.

>> No.6537228
File: 102 KB, 883x361, Nemesis Original.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6537222
It's originally from Hark! a Vagrant; full series of Nemesis series is here: http://www . harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=327

>> No.6537231
File: 153 KB, 872x319, Nemesis with bow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6537228
And if you wanted it with a bow, here you go.

>> No.6537241

>>6537228
hark! is awesome. i loved his feminist comics.

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=341

>> No.6537243

>>6537209
>>6537184
Best posts in this thread

>> No.6537245

>>6537241
It's a her, actually! And yeah, it's great.

>> No.6537273

It's obvious that lingozero/Trample Clothing was the one leaking roseaire's posts because they aren't friends on fb anymore and the leaking stopped.

That's bad business, lingozero. For shame.

>> No.6537277

>>6537273
As in, they're V-chan, or just as in they're participating in actively trying to drama-stir?

>> No.6537280

>>6537277
That's hard to believe. She commented after octave and infinite.

>> No.6537306

I wonder how many of the posts on here are from octavekitten, infiniteneeya, and lingozero, or their friends. I know at the very least octavekitten and infiniteneeya go on CGL even though they hate drama supposedly, because you can post here anonymously and no one will ever know, and your name/reputation stays clean on LJ.

>> No.6537308

>>6537273
I would believe this. The caps came from a phone, and lingozero has been in bed all day sick... Hmmm

>> No.6537321

>>6537273
Lol, lingozero is not Trample Clothing. Also this Lolita Bitchbook is hilariously uninformed. Thanks for the late night entertainment.

>> No.6537326

>>6536533
I just want to say, there is a word, "defending" and you can use that instead of "white knight" and you know it's totally reasonable for someone to defend themselves when they are attacked right? You don't white knight yourself, that's the completely opposite of the definition of white knight, which is someone who comes to "rescue" someone else.

>> No.6537357

>>6537321
Yes she is. Or rather, part of it with her boyfriend.