[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 73 KB, 867x363, point-and-laugh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6884016 No.6884016 [Reply] [Original]

What state in the US has the worst Lolita comm?
Why?
What would you do to improve it?

I get the feeling other comms have a low opinion of the local comm I'm a part of. I want to see if it's true and if there's anything I can do to improve our reputation.

Pic related: what I think everybody does when talking about my state's comm.

>> No.6884253

Not a single fucker cares. Every comm has shitty people. If it doesn't, then you're probably the shitty person.

>> No.6884295

My con has a mix of itas and well dressed lolis. They're all really nice to each other, though. I don't think I've ever seen any of them being impolite or cruel to one another.

It's surprising to see in such a large city.

>> No.6884441

NY has the Victorian Ladies/Itas, they win by default I think.

>> No.6884443

>>6884016
>What state in the US has the worst Lolita comm?
OREGON. PORTLAND.

>> No.6884445

You want people to call shit on other comms, but won't admit which you're from or which you're looking down on?

>> No.6884501

>>6884443
what makes you say that?

>> No.6884503

>>6884016

So where are you from OP?

>> No.6884516

>>6884253
THIS

>> No.6884569

New York hands down.

>> No.6884572

>>6884253
Sure, that's true. But I think my community is for the most part, pretty good. Still, I wonder why I used to hear such bad things from ex-members. Was it them or the comm? I'd prefer if it wasn't the comm.

>> No.6884573

You gotta at least give details as to why your comm sucks

>> No.6884595

>>6884573
We once had a girl that used to tell people she got raped and that they should "donate" their brand dresses out of pity.

She eventually got banned but not before she harassed multiple people, made outrageous lies, and outright scammed people.

>> No.6884605

>>6884572
retell their stories for us.

>> No.6884609

I can tell you which one ISN'T and that's the SF comm. Sure we have a few creepers & cliques, but very few itas and everyone is nice each other.

>> No.6884625

>>6884605
The most disturbing story I heard was about a "BrolitaJenny"-esque man who attempted to sexually assault/harass one of the underaged members. He's been asked not to come to any meetups. Yet, the ex-member told me that even after the incident, he was still posting and commenting on the comm's LJ page.

>> No.6884629

>>6884595
What community is this?

>> No.6884643

>>6884629
If you frequented GTFO EGL at all, you would know exactly who I was talking about.
She was a very "popular" subject of GTFO EGL for some time.

>> No.6884677

>>6884625
I'm an ex member of a local comm and was groped publicly by a brolitajenny esque type guy. I'm not underage, but when I told the story to the girls in the comm they told me I was "asking for it" by "leading him on" when all I did was message him back and forth on FB for a week giving him tips on lolita and where to buy. he then went on to tell me he jizzed himself every time he put on a dress and grabbed my boobs then layed his head on my lap in front of everyone. it was pretty uncomfortable. There are some very nice girls in the community but the leaders need to get their shit together.

>> No.6884686

Does MA have any sort of comm? In Boston or something I would assume. I've never heard anything about it. Anyone here know?

>> No.6884717

>>6884677
That's awful and it's absolutely shitty of them to enable him like that! Disgusting of them...

>> No.6884734

>>6884677
:I

Swear I've heard this story a lot, and I swear that we said we were going to bed like an hour ago....

*I know who you are and go to bed bro*

>> No.6884750

>>6884677
>continued
some girl in comm insits anyone who calls themselves "otaku" is a molester
get in asstarded argument about the meaning of the word otaku, saying it means "proud lover of anime" in america and "obsessed creeper in japan", girl tells me I'm wrong and I tell her that she can go educate the thousands of americans that are misusing the word. I rant on tumblr about this later.
a couple of days later I start getting tons of hate mail in my inbox. It turns out some girl was posing as me (complimenting herself at least three times while posing as me) and talking wank about the comm. I was apologized to, but what they said about me was still pretty hurtful.

>> No.6884770

>>6884569
I second this,new york sucks.
One of the comms is full of batshit itas with mental disabilities and the other main comm is run mostly by batshit bitches who have been in the fashion forever but still cant dress themselves,however still feel this unwarranted self importance becouse special snowflake syndrome, though half of them dont even live in nyc nor do they have a sizable wardrobe given the amount of time they claim to have been into lolita.
Add to that the fact that there are just so many rumors and shittalking behind everyones back that its really stressful to come to meetups knowing who talked shit about you and about what.And another problem is most of the events that are public are expensive (and in some cases scalped) and in the rare occasion there are free or cheap big events too many people show up and things get difficult to manage,so people end up breaking off into cliques anyway so its difficult to have a sense of community.

>> No.6884798

>>6884770
Listening to you, I think I realize what the comm's main problem was. We let the one or two really, really, batshit crazy people
see >>6884595
run rampant for far too long. The question is, how can we reduce the level of crazy in our respective comms?

>> No.6884814

>>6884770
i went to the nyc meet ups twice since i live in the brooklyn area. Met 3 of the regulars who were black lolitas. In their late 20's/early 30's and still cant dress themselves for shit. it was horrible

>> No.6884820

>>6884798
Its hard for new york when the worst and craziest people are the mods in both comms,theres no hope unless girls like victoria speshul cupcake princess model actress blogger alice decide to leave lolita or leave nyc alone.
but that will never happen,and shes not even the most cringe inducing member of our comm,even though nobody but the main mods can stand her.

>> No.6884826

>>6884814
omfg I live in brooklyn too,what part are you from if you dont mind me asking?

>> No.6884833

In terms of badly dressed, I feel like a lot of small comms are really terrible, if they have younger girls or are just in a smaller place. However, I get the feeling that they're not as drama-filled. Comms that are bad with drama tend to be in larger cities, like I've heard stuff about NYC and Chicago.

>> No.6884856

>>6884686
Yes! There's the Boston group and a Western MA group, both on Facebook. They're both very active and from what I've seen, everyone is very nice.

>> No.6884938

My comm is pretty okay. A lot of newer or younger girls, some that are well-dressed, but everyone's so nice it's awesome. Most of the newer girls are willing to ask questions and the older ones are pretty helpful. No big drama mongers - it's very laid back.

>> No.6884943

>>6884826
I'm moving soon, but i'm in the park slope area atm

>> No.6884952

>>6884295
Same here.

I just attended my first meet and everybody was extremely nice - even to some of the more shoddily dressed girls.

I was nervous about my own outfit but everybody reassured me I looked just fine and there was even a debate about how to support brands on the bus where it was completely respectful towards everybody's opinions.

I was shocked.

>> No.6885012

>>6884820
please tell me more about victoria, she used to be my favorite to hear batshit stories about
does she still have her little dog she was using as a fashion accessory?

>> No.6885046

>>6885012
And a token Asian boyfriend now too!
She used to post all the time about the dog until it bit someone at a meetup or something, then it mostly dropped off the radar

>> No.6885063

>>6884750
>some girl in comm insits anyone who calls themselves "otaku" is a molester

she trips on /cgl/, right? or at least used to

>> No.6885383

>>6885063
heck if I know. I have more to tell if anyone wants to hear. I wouldn't say the comm was the "worst comm ever" but three girls were frightened away from the comm (and lolita alltogether) due to drama that went down. A lot of people are really nice, I judt think the leaders of the comm are very baised and handled things poorly

>> No.6885402

>>6884943
I'm in the bay ridge area,small world.
Which girls did you happen to meet ? NYC has a lot of poc and a lot of them love to start drama while having no fashion sense whatsoever.

Oh and another special snowflake in addition to Victoria that started showing up to our meetups is the girl behind weeaboostories , I remember reading about her a year ago when the blog went down but now she's trying to get big in Lolita and she just looks awful. For some reason she keeps saying she's popular on tumblr even though I doubt that's true,her coordinates are shit. Also like Victoria she's from ct but I guess these girls are too good for the ct comm and decide to grace us with their presence in New York instead.

>> No.6885407

>>6885402
oh, you're the girl that keeps sending her hate mail, aren't you.
>rune
>looking awful
please, I know your type. you're just jealous that the "filthy niggers" in your comm are getting more attention/reblogs than you. if you're not, why did you even feel the need to mention the black girls as an issue?

>> No.6885424

>NYC comm
>NYC comm
>NYC comm
And if you don't live in nyc your comm doesn't exist. Except for meow_tan and Syracuse itas. I've heard there are Buffalo lolitas making a comeback, but I've given up hope.

>> No.6885452

>>6885407

NAYRT, but speaking as another NYC lolita I think it's pretty fair to say that there are, indeed, a lot of PoC lolitas in the area... and that also, there is a lot of drama.

I'm not gonna sit there and say that OHOHO ALL POC CAUSE PROBLEMS because that's not true... but, in the NYC lolita comm, a lot of the main drama-starters aren't white.

The NYC comm is the only place where I've seen lolitas using the terms "ghetto ho" and threatening to have their friends jump someone.

Gosh I feel like such a racist twat writing all this :/

>> No.6885484

>>6885452
as a black lolita myself, I agree that a lot of black lolitas can look like shit. hell, the black lolita comm on facebook is depressing, but rune's honest "girl yo wig look like shit" comments make things better. I just got on that one anon's case because she was complaining about black lolitas in paticular, and saying rune looked like shit, when we all know she doesn't. (I can't stand her neckbeard fedora wearing boyfriend though)
that being said, I wouldn't say the black girls are the cause of the drama, but that they handle drama differently than others. I know how "loud and proud" some might be but I wouldn't take it to heart. Their face confronting behavior may be a little off putting, but they'll dress themselves better over time just like we got better at lolita ourselves.

>> No.6885560
File: 624 KB, 585x741, 1365913627806.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6884750
this sounds suspiciously similar to a story I heard in one of the last community threads.
if you're the same girl, you've been telling this story to the internet for like three years, despite not having been to a meet-up since.
get over yo'self.

>> No.6885594

>>6885560
you're right, I HAVEN'T been to a meetup, nor do I care to go to another. but since I now realize you girls are monitoring this thread now that I posted, I think its time for me to tell part three of my little story, that involves shitposting and stalking by one of the comm members. anyone else care to hear?

>> No.6885603

>>6885594

I certainly do ;)

>> No.6885613

>>6885594
If you've been bitching for three years about this stuff like anon says, chances are plenty have already heard it.

>> No.6885619

Has anyone heard anything negative about the Pittsburgh comm?

>> No.6885666

>>6885407
No,but I figured I should mention her since she's another cgl recognizable lolcow. I don't know her enough to send her hate mail but I'm interested In the drama behind that accusation.

>> No.6885687

>>6884750
as you could imagine, I'm pretty butthurt about it, so when the chance came, I bitched about the incident on cgl last year. basically saying "blah blah, this girl's an ugly bitch, making fun of people to their face constantly like that about their interests is NOT ok, when some of ya'll are kinda freaks yourself"
from then on, the thread goes to absolute shit, and just turns into shitposting of how Ita I am, posting pictures of anything stupid I ever did online and photos of me from when I was fifteen years old. my online journal (which I could of sworn I made private) from which they found out I was raped and accused me of lying about the whole ordeal (on my own damn journal) talking about how me and the other black girls in the comm are "things" and shouldn't be in the comm. this shitposting went on for three days before being deleted.
I recieved a message from one of the comm mods saying they don't condone this, but I basically deserved it by talking shit about the comm in the first place and I have been permabanned from the comm.
since then, I haven't brought it up but one comm member in paticular had been stalking my trip from thread to thread shitposting about me. this continued for about a year and a half after the incident and seemed creepy and obsessive. I knew exactly who the vendetta was and found it quite fishy that her shitposting and frankly racist behavior hasn't gotten her banned and yet I was.

>> No.6885703

>>6885687
the stalking only stopped upon emailing moot about the issue, and he agreed it was some creepyass bullshit, and had to ban the vendetta several times before she actually stopped. The vendetta was so bad that she'd end up derailing any threads that I posted in, getting pissed about shit that happened three years ago. if anyone called vendetta/whitenighted, she assumed it wad me. she went on to even stalk and harrass any trip that whitenighted me, calling them out by first name. here's the freaky thing: I've only met this girl once, and we didn't even talk to eachother, and have only been to two meetups in my lifetime, both about two years apart from eachother.

>> No.6885707

>>6885619
Other than it being in Pittsburgh?

>> No.6885710

>>6885703

names?

>> No.6885732

>>6885710
the Memphis lolita community formerly known as the "rorier than thou" lolita community. I shit you not that's the name.
I'm not even mad about the whole retarded "otaku" argument anymore. Its the stalking and racism that really got to me. it was downright creepy. as I said before, a majority of the comm members are really nice, but the mods really need to get their shit together.

>> No.6885756

There isn't a Jersey comm right? I've been wanting to go to a NYC meetup for some time now but after this thread...
Sigh.

>> No.6885761

>>6885732
Isn't this also the comm that brags about their new replicas to each other? They pride themselves on saving money and get excited over the new Oo Jia replicas.

>> No.6885776

>>6884609
Seconded.
San Francisco and Atlanta win for best.

>> No.6885813

>>6885761
I don't know. Its not my comm anymore so I'm not really involved in the drama. however, three of my friends from the comm (two of whom were black) quit the comm from all of the drama and lolita alltogether. one girl said that they shamed her for wearing a replica and she felt so bad she finally bought brand, but still felt like she didn't fit in so she sold her clothes and left lolita alltogether. cant give you many details because its not my story.

>> No.6885965

Houston's is a clusterfuck of itas, special snowflakes, fakes and bitches.

>> No.6886020

I recently moved to the Sacramento area, I've yet to see any drama. But damn is it filled with old ass itas. Based of their Facebook I'm afraid to go to an actual meet. I miss my old comm.

>> No.6886045

>>6885756
NJ does have a comm, but the girls are hit or miss. If you live in central or south NJ, you can always go to Frilladelphia meets.

>> No.6886072

>>6884595
So what community is puffi hannu chan in again? Lol

>> No.6886095

>>6885452
that's because you are

>> No.6886115 [DELETED] 
File: 781 KB, 960x720, mylocalcomm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hate my comm. They're all horrible. If they're not vain or fat, they're brandwhores. It's all a big popularly contest with them. It's hardly a community, just a bunch of catty women vying for attention and one really creepy fuck. He seriously knows nothing about the fashion and obviously just goes to the meetups to have some fap fodder for later.

I can't wait until I move away, hopefully to a place with a decent, mature comm. I dream of having a group of 5-15 21+ girls who enjoy wine and have good closets. I don't think that's too much to ask for?

>> No.6886136

dear person that posted then quickly deleted theor response (even though you can still see it in the archives) sorry you got that creepy guy in your comm. he looks like a total creepy neckbear and he really needs to be banned if he has no knowledge of lolita like you said. how did he end up finding your community, and what does he talk about?

>> No.6886197

>>6886020
>huh I didn't know there was a Sacramento comm-
NOPE. Jesus why?! Just dress in loli and go to Sac Anime and talk to people you see with nice corrds.

>> No.6886215

>>6886020
how old are they?

>> No.6886232
File: 175 KB, 220x664, leave.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6885965
The only one I have a problem with is this one.

>> No.6886239

>>6886232
That looks nothing like a Lolita. That looks like something my mother would wear to a wedding, but at least she would have a fancy hairstyle and heels.

>> No.6886241

>>6885965
Woah, we have drama?

Please tell me who to look out for.

>> No.6886247

>>6886232

It looks like she stole her great aunt's sunday dress and tried to force a petti under it. Or she's pregnant. I can't tell.

>> No.6886253

>>6886241
I'm scared now, haha.

>> No.6886281

>>6884856
Really? :) That's so good to know!
I'm going to be moving like 15 mins from Worcester / 45 mins from Boston in the fall and I've always wondered about the Comm. I'm going to be coming from the CT comm, though, I haven't been too active in the past few years..

>> No.6886299

>>6885012
Wasn't there a whole bunch of Connecticut community drama with her? She lives and went to school in Connecticut but she stop having anything to do with the community like nearly 5 years ago.. I kinda wanted to know why, or the story around it. I don't hear too much shit about the Connecticut community so I'm not sure if it was them or her..

>> No.6886304
File: 103 KB, 537x720, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I really want to go to meet ups in NYC, but I'm a 1 1/2 train ride up the Hudson, and most of the meets I'm interested in always seem to be on a weekday, or I realize that a lot of those going are quite young. :/

>> No.6886314
File: 126 KB, 500x406, poison.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6886304
>nyc comm
>tfw 8 hour car ride
>tfw expensive 6 hour train ride
>tfw expensive 1 hour plane ride

>tfw the nearest comm that has meets is a 2 hour drive away
>tfw driving 2 hours for a banal 1 hour meet
Oh I know dem feels.

>> No.6886868

>>6886299
whats the drama with victoria? I'm in the CT comm but haven't been to a meet because I have no method of transportation.

>> No.6886882

>>6886241
Everyone. Everyone has shit and does a shit job trying to cover it up. Most of them are super annoying.

>> No.6886935

>>6886314
>>6886304
It's easy for me to get to NY meetups but I hate meeting new people so that'll probably never happen. I can look at the pictures online and feel some sense of enjoyment.

>> No.6887372

bump

>> No.6887406

>>6886882
This. I'm so glad I moved to the east coast simply to get away from them.

>> No.6887407 [DELETED] 

Kind of off topic but is the Sacramento comm any good, anyone know?

>> No.6887415

>>6886020
I just recently joined the facebook page, some look cute, but some look a little.. yeah, ita. I'm a new lolita so I'm not sure what a comm SHOULD be like, though.

>> No.6887433

>>6887406
Are they that bad?

Holy moly... Why all of them? Is it just weaboo-ness in general or is there something huge?
Which area of Houston are we talking?

>> No.6887491

>>6887406
I think it'd be best for everyone if you inform us of how horrible these ladies are. You know, so people can run for the hills before it's too late. Oh, and delicious dramu.

>> No.6887507

Holy shit, I just joined the Houston community and my friend and I who just got into lolita just started getting confident enough to start actually thinking about going to upcoming meets.

What's going on? Besides the weeabooness, everyone seems so nice here in Houston.

>> No.6887517

>>6887507
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Now I'm really curious. I want deeeeets.

Seriously, why would you drop a giant hint like that and then leave? That's... that's like leaving the room in the middle of sex!

>> No.6887526

>>6885012
agreed.
>>6884770
this story was horror story teir
>>6884750
this one was ok, sometimes it must be a pain but at least the big itas have their own branch. so, your comm could be worse
>>6887491
and Its been requested several times in the thread but I really want to hear details on this Victoria chick

voting on New York Ita branch community to be the "Worst Lolita community" that and mexican ita communities.

>> No.6887532

>>6887526
>tfw quoted posts backwards

>> No.6887573
File: 1.15 MB, 320x240, youcanusethepacketsauce.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6887532
Shhh shhhhh, it's okay, Anon.

Just keep begging for more dramu with me.

>> No.6887578

New York has to be the worst because a lot of them half ass their crap with Tripp pants and "kawaii" cat ears and the infamous stupid furry tails and then add pink bows or a shirt, but once in a blue moon I will see that diamond in the rust that makes me ask them what state are they from because it sure as hell is not NY.

>> No.6887587

>>6887517
On the surface they're fine. Don't get too involved or expect to make any real friends. And do not trust them with any information you'd like to keep private even if they swear on Mana's coffin they won't tell anyone. That information will get out. Many of them have special snowflake syndrome or just holier-than-thou personalities.

Yeah, you've got the newbs, the pink pigtail wig with bodyline dress and the itas. It's the ones in brand you've got to watch out for.

>> No.6887594
File: 204 KB, 160x120, ummmm.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6887587
Ooooh dayum~

Thank you thank you thank you. You are a godsend, Anon. Here, have a reaction image in return. You have a wonderful day.

>> No.6887595

>>6887594
No problem! Good luck if you decide to venture on in!

>> No.6887602

>>6887517
>>6887507
>>6887491
>>6887433
Specific details are available upon request. What woul you folks like to know that wasn't covered in my general overview?

>> No.6887603

After reading about the drama of all the communities for the past year, Chicago sounds the worst.

>> No.6887606

>>6887602
Hmmm, well, any that you feel stand out the most.

>> No.6887609

>>6887602
What are some of the bigger drama bombs that have gone off in the past?

>> No.6887611

any ellejay dramu?

>> No.6887619

>>6887611
Not for years, no. She moved here not long ago and is chill.

>> No.6887633

>>6887602
Did someone shit in your bloomers?

>> No.6887637

>>6887633
No, shush, I want delicious drama! Go away!

>> No.6887638

>>6887606
Not really big but it does stand out in my mind. Someone brought a dead bird once with them to a meet. We also had a member who thought they really were a vampire.

>> No.6887640

>>6887609
Anime Matsuri. Anything related to that for the past two years has caused massive amounts of drama.

>> No.6887644

>>6887638
Oh goodness, that's not very sophisticated, and that last story sounds silly.

I had a classmate like that once. Not fun at all. She kept threatening people with "assuming control" of their minds if they tried to mess with her. Needless to say, she was laughed at and everything went back to normal after about three months. 'twas quite hilarious.

>> No.6887650

>>6887640
What went down? I am on the edge of my seat.

>> No.6887793

>>6887638
People who think they're vampires are my favourite, I don't know why. Any specific stories about her? Did she go around telling people about her 'vampirism' or did you find out in some other way?

>> No.6887961

>>6885594
lol.
>implying I'm one of 'you girls'
I've never even met you. & I'm pretty sure I don't want to after that stellar example of batshit crazy. not everyone who dislikes the way you act online is your 'vendetta-chan'.

>> No.6887978

>>6884856
dunno what you're talking about, Boston comm is a bunch of mean girls who don't accept new people very well

>> No.6887991

>>6884443
>>6884501
Seconding this, what happened? Wasn't someone recently defending this comm on egl?

>> No.6887999
File: 13 KB, 262x338, whydoyouthinkthislooksgood.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Speaking of the Houston community, how active is this bitch in it? I want to get involved, but I really don't want to interact with her.

She's the head of the local homestuck community and although she takes control just fine, she's a huge hypocrite about her own actions and if you comment about it, she bans you out of the group with no say. She also used to bully a friend who was only thirteen at the time for having similiar cosplay tastes and ideas. This girl is a fucking adult, she has no excuses to bully someone like that.

>> No.6888232

for the love of mana someone tell me some victoria drama

>> No.6888235

>>6887638
the bird was alive a the beginning of the meet, at the end it was rumored that it had died. which was never proven and the member was still banned.

>> No.6888239

>>6887999
not very shes only been to 2 meets I think

>> No.6888255

>>6887999

>head of the local homestuck community
>homestuck

Why?

>> No.6888262

>>6888232
I have caps of her being a bitch to other members and tons of stories but the NYC comm mods browse cgl once in a while and if they see anything about our comm posted with specific details they'll try to track them down based on what stories they shared and permaban them.
That's why nothing gets out and secrets aren't made about the community often and if they are they are usually blamed on member the mods and their friends (like Victoria) dislike for making them,when the reality is its usually someone else making them. That's about all I can share, hopefully this explains why no one is saying anything about her.

>> No.6888265
File: 89 KB, 400x571, 1303345320854.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6887999
Isn't that Laurie? I've heard that drama follows her in both the cosplay and egl comms. Her cosplays and coords are not all that great. Definitely needs a lot of work.

>> No.6888356

>>6888235
Maybe it was just restin'.

>> No.6888405
File: 21 KB, 378x378, notcurebutatleastyourehidingyouruglyassteeth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6888265
Yup. I really dislike her, but since she's in charge of Houstonstuck, there's really no other way to avoid her if you still want to be involved in the group.

I'm so glad that she doesn't do much with the lolitas though, now I don't have to interact with her ratchet ass.

Here's another pic for shits and giggles though.

>> No.6888444

>>6885703
this sort of adds up. does anyone else remember this one trip that kept complaining about a crazy vendetta?

>> No.6888527

Anything I should know about the Atlanta comm?

>> No.6888859

>>6888527
ATL has kapucakes

>> No.6888889

>>6884677
>they told me I was "asking for it" by "leading him on" when all I did was message him back and forth on FB

I find this mentality very common in lolita comms. I'll sometimes talk to a person in a friendly manner when they talk to me and we'll interact until someone tells me not to talk to the person because he's a creeper. The few times where they started being creepy before someone told me about them and I complained later, all I got was "WELL, you were talking to him and leading him on!".

>> No.6888924

>>6887793
Not lolita-related, but I knew a guy who permanently pretended to be a "vampire-werewolf". He used to file down his teeth to make them look sharp... This combined to his heavy smoking habit gave him some disturbingly brown teeth... He painted them in white to hide the colour.
he also glued some hair on his arms after the full moon.
And he asked everyone to call him Darkness.

>> No.6888955

>>6888889
that's retarded. being nice =\= leading someone on. what happened to you? you don't have to say the comm
[spoiler] even though I would love to know [/mootwontgiveusspoilers]

>> No.6888959

>>6888356
Pining for the fjords obviously.

>> No.6889077

>>6887793
It was a guy and he creeped on all the girls. Not a very nice fellow. I believe he's banned now.

>> No.6889190
File: 37 KB, 243x289, bitch please.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fucking Oregon/Portland is full of special snowflake trans* kids that consider Bodyline 'brand' and refuse to go anywhere even remotely respectable for meetups because they don't want to spend any money whatsoever. They'd rather have a picnic in a city park full of homeless people than go to a moderately-priced restaurant.

Oh, and then, AND THEN, someone posted a bunch of shit about the people in the comm on BtB a while back and everyone flipped their shit. Like, holy fuck ladies. A couple girls were crying about how "I don't feel safe in this comm anymore because someone posted something about me!" Newsflash, honey, if your 'safe space' is a group on Facebook you need to step the fuck back and re-evaluate your life.

Now the entire comm is on lockdown and you have to live in the state and have gone to at least three meetups before you can be in the group. You also have to post an introduction or they boot you out. Shit's run like a fucking military operation now, but at least the special snowflake babies feel safe.

>> No.6889204

>>6889190
>You also have to post an introduction or they boot you out.
You'd be surprised just how many comms do this now, but hey, if this makes them think they're safe and boosts their egos...

>> No.6889502

>>6889190
So the mods actually stepped up and fixed things when people complained, and tried to get dramamongers like you out of the comm? Yeah, what an awful community.

Let me guess, you were the one making secrets, right?

>> No.6889537
File: 82 KB, 440x660, 156219_2805887966092_153855329_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6889190
>kids that consider Bodyline 'brand'
you mean like this?

>> No.6889573

>>6889537
Someone needs in invest in an iron.

>> No.6889597

>>6888924
this is hilarious.

>> No.6889651

>>6889190
Doesn't the Oregon community also have cockroach girl?

That alone makes it awful.

>> No.6889822

>>6889190
Careful honey, your vendetta's showing.
Ask anybody else who's been involved with the Oregon lolita comm and they'll tell you that they're overwhelmingly accepting and chill compared to most comms. There were a couple fuckheads that started causing drama so the comm kicked them out, and from your reaction, it sounds like you were probably one of those fuckheads.

>> No.6889825

>>6889573
she's too busy shit-talking her comm to spend time ironing her skirts, isn't that right? (:

>> No.6889852

>>6889651
She does some things that annoy the rest of the comm, but she can be a lot of fun when she's not in privileged rich kid lolsorandum mode. She's also legitimately kawaii as fuck so I personally don't mind her being around.

>> No.6890598

Btssb drama got deleted. oink oink little foriegn piggies, I need a new source of dramu

>> No.6890600

>>6889651
And old riding her bike naked girl. Disgusting liberals

>> No.6890603

>>6886281
That's awesome! I like about 15 minutes from Worcester as well. c:

>> No.6890604

>>6889822
Don't care how "accepting and chill" they are, I'd rather have a community of people who actually know how to dress nicely, aren't anti brand special snowflakes, and don't carry roaches around inside their shirts

>> No.6890616

>>6885703
reminds me of that crazy rosaire vendetta. ah, we had good memories in that thread. I imagined a group of lolitas outside the Us baby store holding up picket signs. good times. *sigh*

>> No.6890620

>>6890616
Rosaire, start another thread for yourself if you want attention. This one is for Worse Lolita Comms, it is not all about you.

>> No.6890621

>>6890620
Shouldn't you be crying into the arms of your stuffed bear since the thread got deleted and you can't spew your vendetta BS anymore?

>> No.6890622

>>6890616
I thought the plan was to get a kickstarter to fund our trip to the btssb offices so we could picket there?i
In our foreigner piggy masks to keep off the blacklist, of course!

>> No.6890625

>>6890616
>>6890620
>>6890621
>>6890622
Stop it, all of you. Quit shitting up this thread

>> No.6890627

>>6887978
this, plus RL is in their comm so she tries to start dramu and insert herself into whatever she can since she's the gtfo mod.

>> No.6890628

>>6890621
I can't- just found out my Usakumya hates me because I have no cute sense.

>> No.6890631

>>6890604
see, i actually hate the whole 'be accepting!' thing. lolita is a fashion, people interested in it are asking to be a part of the fashion, yet they don't want to be in the 'fashion' they just want it to be what they think it should be when it's really something else.

>> No.6890641

>>6890604
What are you talking about? A lot of us have closets full of brand. We just chose not to talk shit about or exclude those who don't.

>> No.6890655

>>6890622
I need someone to draw this

>> No.6890665

>>6890620
not rosaire, nice try crazy. just someone who enjoys a good dramu without your dumbass vendetta bullshit. I feel bad for your SO, if you have one. they probably won't stick around anyway because they get tired of your whiney vendetta bullshit. and instead of accepting that they left you because you are batshit insane, you probably pull a taylor swift each time. no, I'm not Rosaire, I'm the girl from that story. and you anon, I've dealt with you're type before. get. a fucking. life.

>> No.6890671

>>6890604
That actually describes the vast majority of the Oregon comm, which you'd know if you actually got to know them personally instead of basing your opinion on internet hearsay.

>> No.6890679 [DELETED] 

>>6890600
I know who you're talking about, and let me just say this: you'd ride your bike naked too if you had boobs as nice as hers at her age. (She also happens to be a sweet gal with some cute brand but lol who cares about that right)

>> No.6890774 [DELETED] 

>>6890604
I think it's pretty evident we don't want you in our comm, so why don't you go take your nasty attitude and find a different set of girls who are up to your standards?
You have a pretty face but it's too bad your personality is absolutely shit, Amanda.

>> No.6890777

>>6890604
I think it's pretty evident we don't want you in our comm, so why don't you go take your nasty attitude and find a different set of girls who are up to your standards?

>> No.6890784

yes YES delicious drama

>> No.6891784

More drama!

>> No.6891809

>>6891784
here
>>6891277

>> No.6891887

>>6887578

Its "diamond in the rough"..

>> No.6891935

>>6890627
Most people in Boston either don't like or fear RL. Yes, she does start drama, but people try to pay no mind to her.

>> No.6891939

>>6890665
forgot to drop your trip?

>> No.6891979

Mississippi is definitely the worst comm. Literally all of them are ita special snowflakes that worship bodyline and refuse to improve. It is Mississippi though so I don't know what I expected.

>> No.6892023

>>6891939
no. put it on intentionally. there's no reason to hide who I am. with my trip you can search in the archives and see the truth behind my statements.

>> No.6892131

>>6888859
I'm in the ATL comm, and you must not know her.
Cutest little bugger I've met over here imo.

>> No.6892141

>>6892131
she starts too much drama. dont understand why all the newer girls tend to start the most shit.

>> No.6892147

>>6892141

Not in the comm, she doesn't.
I actually went out of my way to find the "drama" that everyone is talking about
and it's just a bunch of cgl-ers and btb-ers trying to squeeze juice from a stone.

Not trying to white night but she's a sweetheart in person.

>> No.6892184

>>6892131
Had no idea who she was until I just looked her up,
and wow
I don't know the drama, but she looks like one of those living doll types. It's actually pretty cool to look at.

>> No.6892384

>>6890665
Diff anon and look

I know you might not want to believe this because it shatters your fragile worldview, but some people might actually have negative opinions of you formed from YOU and your whiny, unfunny posts/shit coords on here.

Not everyone is your vendettachan. Stop desperately pretending they are.

>> No.6893050

>>6885965
There are at least a couple that I can NOT stand. They think they're hot shit.

>> No.6893130

>>6892384
but it baffles me on why so many people would hate me so much. I try to be an honest bro the best I can.

>> No.6893149

>>6892384
I can coord. if someone thought otherwise why haven't I been posted in an Ita thread and why has no one told me I look like shit otherwise? allright, I'll try to ease of the whining at least.
but I get enjoyment in trying to make people smile\laugh and that's never going to stop.

>> No.6893187
File: 31 KB, 450x327, oi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6893130
Hey, don't worry about them, Nia.

At least you have those who like you.

All I've ever seen you do is defend yourself. I don''t know what that anon means by whining. If somebody were trying to soil my name, I'd be pissed, too. I don't think I've ever seen you provide anything but a reasonable reaction.

>> No.6893191

>>6893187
MINIMOOOOOOSE

>> No.6893189

>>6893050
Do spill~

>> No.6893194

>>6893149
Bro, go to bed, plane in the morning.

>> No.6893195

>>6893191
No fuck you. I like Nia. You'd probably do the same if someone you liked was getting insulted. It's a simple concept known as kindness. Read about it.

>> No.6893198

>>6893195
?...

>> No.6893456

>>6893195
>>6893187
t-thank you.

>> No.6893920

>>6892384
I've witnessed the things that the vendettas do. I think the most annoying one was when some thundercunt derailed the ita dressup thread so it would get deleted. I think Nia's kidding herself by assuming just ONE person hates her, but if anyone remembers, a couple months back you couldn't have Nia post in a thread without a good "fuk u nia" even if what she said was nice. (which it usually is unless in ita threads) Its hard to imagine so many anons going after her like that.