[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 200 KB, 249x699, 1271794445304.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7225021 No.7225021[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Can we have an ita stories thread?

Tell me about that one girl in your comm who just doesn't get it or that obnoxious ita you met at the bus stop.

>> No.7225046

>>7225021
There's one girl in my not-so-local comm

She just

I can't with her.

There's a photo from the last meet, and she looks like hell, while everyone else is really well dressed and looks really cute.

How can you look at everyone looking so nice, and not notice that you look like shit?

>> No.7225059

I don't have any ita stories but every time I go to a con I see all of these amazing lolitas in rare prints like Perfume Bottle, Vampire Requiem, Meta or new brand relases yet they seem to get very little attention (especially the gothic lolitas) whilst all of the ita/bodyline-tier lolitas get a lot of compliments and photos. Why?

>> No.7225062

There's this one lolita in my comm, who is pretty popular mostly just for being 2kawaii4you. But she only wears replicas and is literally into ageplay. Like her bf calles her "little nymph" and she likes to drink from sippy cups and shit. It's gross but all the newbies think she's the best lolita ever?

>> No.7225085

I met this mega weeaboo/ super ita who insisted on calling me Chi. Chi-chan this and Chi-chan that for an entire meet-up. Annoying as fuck.

>> No.7225093

>>7225059
Cons are full of people who don't into lolita, and generally the people who get the most compliments are the people who have the most friends. Itas are more likely to be more heavily involved in the local con scene than competent lolitas, so they'll be more popular. At least that's how it works here.

>> No.7225125

There's this one girl in my comm that simply is broke as fuck. Usually pretty ita because she simply doesn't have the money to fund the fashion. It's sad because she's really petite and had a sweet face, she just needs money to style herself right.

>> No.7225145
File: 357 KB, 553x759, 1332999982558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7225062
I'm so sorry. Does she do that kind of thing at meets? I couldn't imagine being out in public with some girl drinking from a damn sippy cup. I feel for you.

>> No.7225154

There's this girl in my community that acts like the center of the lolita universe, acts like she knows all, hut dresses like shit. She's not even a newbie, she always talk about all these years she's been dressing in lolita, but most every person in lolita passes her sense of style before their first year.

>> No.7225160

>>7225085
That's pretty cute, you have an admirer~!

Try your best to get them to calm down, but unless they've actually done anything to harm you, don't be too harsh on them.

>> No.7225762
File: 482 KB, 500x281, 1371015699203.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've told this story before, so I'll keep it short

>loan blouse to ita for con
>ita destroys it by rolling down a hill
>gives me "brand is a waste of money" spiel
>throw away her fedora later

Whoops.

>> No.7225764

>>7225762
I've haven't heard this one. Mind sharing the whole story?

>> No.7225767

>IT'S FLANNEL-CHAN TIME!
>NO ANON NO!
>>7208838

>> No.7225773

>>7225764
Let me see if I can dig it up from the archives.

>> No.7225774
File: 811 KB, 271x378, spine wait what.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I run the fb group for our community (and for some reason everyone sees me as the 'leader' of the group) his girl joined our comm about 3 or so years ago. she came to her first meet roughly a year after joining the group, where we went to a craft and art show/out to dinner. She shows up in a ratty skirt, greasy hair done into pigtails and a dirty old tank top with a young child in tow. All the girls are clearly feeling super awkward, and trying not to be around her that much. This girl kept talking about how it was too hot to wear her usual clothing, but we all look super awesome, and her outfit is really nice anyway. All the girls try to politely make suggestions on where to find better clothing, even locally, she ignores all of it.

Later that day I get home to find a message on FB from her complaining that she didn't know we'd be dressing 'fancy', and she thought we would all just be in our regular 'play clothes'. I was confused for a moment until I read the next line asking if I could make an event listing for a tea party at her house, and to bring our 'daddies' with us, because people would be more likely to show up if I made the listing.

I had to send her a message back explaining that we were a fashion group, not a daddy dom/little fetish group. It was pretty awkward explaining to a couple of the girls that she thought we were a fetish group. At least we haven't seen her poorly dressed ass since.

>> No.7225775

>>7225774
Wait wait wait if she thought it was a DDLG meet up why the fuck did she bring a kid?

>> No.7225778

>>7225773
Found it.

>Weeaboo roommate finds out that I'm a lolita
>"KAWAII ANON. I have a friend who is a lolita! You two should meet!"
>Sure, sounds cool.
>Meet friend when she is wearing street clothes. She is pretty obnoxious.
>"ANON-CHAN IS A LOLITA TOO!"
>Ita gives me a look of vague disdain and starts telling me about how she's been into lolita since the ice age and maybe she can help me out sometime.
>Caught off guard, but I'm polite to her
>Roommate starts planning for a local con, 3 of us are going together and wearing lolita
>Ita comes over the night before to spend the night, plan outfits, etc
>Roommate puts together a coord with Bodyline she purchased and some of my accessories, looks okay
>Ita opens her suitcase of amazing lolita...
>Has horrendous coord of oversized men's button up, weird old skirt that is too long, not the right shape (it seemed like it was made of velvet, but it was so old that the velvet had run thin in places) black and white stripe socks, fedora, Party City style cape
>Not fucking lying about the fedora or the cape
>She mentions that she wore the same outfit last year
>We're similar in size, so I offer her my wardrobe and say she can wear what she likes
>She goes through my wardrobe and picks a nice white Innocent World blouse, nothing else
>Offer to let her wear a skirt or dress, but she turns me down because her skirt is vintage lolita
>Figure, fuck it, she's happy with it
>This is getting too long, fast forward to con
>Separate from roommate and ita for a lot of the day, different interests
>Time to ride home
>Oh no
>My IW blouse has a HUGE grass stain on the front and back, and other minor stains that I noticed later, it's also torn in a couple places along seams
>WTF HAPPENED?
>Ita had decided it would be great to roll down this hill while wearing my brand
>Tell her how much that blouse had cost
>"You really shouldn't buy brand, it's a waste of money."

>> No.7225779

>>7225775
Honestly I am confused about that as you are, Maybe because she figured we weren't bringing DD's with us and just a bunch of Littles hanging out to share the fact we like the lifestyle? Honestly I've heard some things about her that just makes me uncomfortable in general.

>> No.7225780

>>7225775

I don't know if I could have that fetish if I had a kid

"Mommy why do you call daddy daddy too?"

>> No.7225783

>>7225778
Wow, how obnoxious. Was the blouse salvageable or did she at least give you the money for it?

>> No.7225784

>>7225780
The kid isn't her daddies, it's her boyfriends.

>> No.7225788
File: 103 KB, 576x353, Yotsuba_NO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7225778

>>Not fucking lying about the fedora or the cape
What is this I can't even

>Ita had decided it would be great to roll down this hill while wearing my brand
>Tell her how much that blouse had cost
>"You really shouldn't buy brand, it's a waste of money."

Wow, what a fucking bitch.Did you get any money from her? Or her parents or your roomate or anyone?I hope you threw ALL her fedoras away, even if this won't help such a spoiled brat anymore ayway. At least she did not borrow one of your skirts/dresses.

This horror stories remind me why I'll never let anyone borrow my clothes, especially for cons.

>> No.7225809

>>7225093
This. I've noticed that a lot of the Lolitas who are "doing it right" are seen as snotty elitists.I've run into that several times when I was still going to cons.

Either that, or the itas/anime fans that think they're hot shit try to bring you down a peg. I had one Ita tell me I wasn't supposed to smile photos because I was wearing gothic. She then proceeded to lecture me about how you never see Mana-sama smile and how if wearing lolita was just a bit of fun for me, I should be respectful of those who take it seriously.

>>mfw she was wearing a bxw lace monster
>>mfw I was in Moitie (though it was a non-print item so that's probably why she didn't recognize it)
>>mfw I have no face anymore

>> No.7225814

>>7225774
HAHAHA, THE BEST

>> No.7225815

>>7225774
Ohlawd this is gud. Also pics? Even censored idc that's hilarious

>> No.7225820
File: 88 KB, 300x404, burn_salmon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7225021

Story time!

> be me
> convention
> no costume
> very simple bxw coord
> just chilling
> girl in pic related walks up
> no blouse, kitten heels, ratty hair
> asks me if it's my first convention
> false European accent?
> tell her no
> "There's no need to be shy, Anon~ Everyone starts out as an ita~"
> fucking what
> don't even end conversation
> walk away

>> No.7225823

>>7225820

> inb4 that's an OP

That's me being too judgmental then. Sorry.

>> No.7225832

>>7225820
Ugh if I had a penny for every time an ita tried to talk down to me under the guise of trying to help

>Oh Anon-chan, full-sized hats aren't Lolita! Why don't you try this mini tophat or a maxipad headdress instead? Otherwise, you look really ita.
>You should try and develop your own unique style like me, Anon. It does no good to be a cookie cutter of everyone else!
>Nice try, but you should go with black lipstick or something if you want to call yourself gothloli. I can show you some pictures of this artist--you might have never heard of him--called Mana. He created lolita and even though he looks just like a girl, he's totally a guy!

>> No.7225849

>>7225832

>full-sized hats
>hnnnng

>> No.7225876

A good chunk of the community in my area either

a.) poorly dressed because they buy lace monsters off ebay
b.) itas who sew their own stuff out of children's bedsheets and flimsy walmart fabric
c.) girls who buy brand, bodyline and taobao but can't throw an outfit together to save them and further wind up looking horrible because they're trying really hard to be special and different.

I just recently moved to the area for school and have only attended one meetup so far and they spent the majority of it talking shit about the main community. They seem to think they're better than everyone else either because they don't wear brand or wear brand but have a "unique, individual style". They also spent a lot of time talking about how much cooler they were because they smoke and drink and act "vulgar" while wearing Lolita and hate doing 'traditional' Lolita things like drinking tea and eating sweets.

I'm really homesick for my Lolita friends in my hometown. We would have tea parties, picnics and winetastings, go to museums, bookstores, cafes and cute local shops, or do quieter things like have movie marathons. Everyone was really receptive to constructive criticism and got along well. They didn't act obnoxious in public and weren't openly rude to people.

I think I'll just keep skyping with my old friends and won't go to meetups here anymore. The other lolitas here are probably going to think I'm a bitch and a brandwhore and talk shit about me, but I don't care anymore.

Sorry if this is only obliquely related, they really just rustled my jimmies.

>> No.7225886

> guro ita shows up to lolita meet with cicada shells in her hair.
> Find out from another distraught member that they had to talk her out of using a dead bird she had found off the side of the road as a head piece.

>> No.7225903

>>7225886
JESUS. What the fuck. I'd understand a skeleton of a bird, but this?

>> No.7225912

>>7225886
okay what the hell is wrong with this girl?

>> No.7225919
File: 87 KB, 500x449, 1380538916602.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7225832
>I can show you some pictures of this artist--you might have never heard of him--called Mana. He created lolita and even though he looks just like a girl, he's totally a guy!

>> No.7225925
File: 106 KB, 640x480, 4549978[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I knew a girl that would say lol, rofl and XD (as in ex-dee) out loud all the time. "Lol look, there's a McDonald's exdee!"
She would talk like this all the time and called everyone (name)-chan. She's almost 30
...also she looked like this

>> No.7225927

>>7225886
She sounds cool.

>> No.7225930

>>7225925
Did she say "el oh el" or just "lol" like it's a word?

>> No.7225937

>>7225876
>We would have tea parties, picnics and winetastings, go to museums, bookstores, cafes and cute local shops

Oh god, why can't this be my comm? I've always wanted to go to a wine tasting in OTT classic.

But yeah,my local comm is full of bratty itas. A good portion of them are greasy weeaboos who don't even wear blouses in the fucking winter. They just straight up put on hoodies over their dresses. Like, I'll give you a pass in the summer because it's 96 degrees in the shade and humid as fuck, but not wearing a blouse when it's below freezing? Come on, if you can afford a new split wig and a new Milanoo lacemonster, you can go to the mall and get yourself a loli-able shirt for $10. But at least they're not really full of themselves, I guess. They seem to know that they look like shit, but when they ask for advice they never seem to follow it, which fucking blows my mind.

>> No.7225943

>>7225930
lol as a word
I forgot to mention that English is not her/our first language. She would just randomly say those things, like "oh-em-gee", in crappy english pronounciation. It was beyond weird

>> No.7225951

>>7225937
>>Oh god, why can't this be my comm? I've always wanted to go to a wine tasting in OTT classic.

It's so much fun. I've always had those kinds of interests even before Lolita, but something about dressing really elegantly while doing them makes me enjoy them more.

>>when they ask for advice they never seem to follow it, which fucking blows my mind.

This seems like the type of mindset the girls in my local comm have. I could easily see them retorting that they have their own style if someone were to offer them constructive criticism.

>> No.7225982

>>7225809
>Lolitas who are "doing it right" are seen as snotty elitists

This is my whole town. My comm is made up of 95% well-dressed regulars, 5% newbies/people who come to meetups in plain clothes. The newbies have potential, the others just get on well with us and like hanging out.

The other comm is full of Milanoo and replica lovers, HANDMADE ONE OF A KIND super special snowflakes, low-end high-street closet co-ord chans, and girls who look like they'd need a team of assistants to force their faces out of their permanent stink-eye expressions.
None of them have improved in the 3 years I've been aware of them, and I've seen several flip their shit over gentle concrit on tumblr. They all think we're horrible elitists because we don't beg them to hang out and give us advice.

>> No.7226088

>wear lolita to school
>fucking weeb girl chases me down and starts kissing the ground I walk on
>"I always wanted to be a Lolita!! I feel like it's who I am inside!! I want to come out of the Lolita closet!"
>oh my god
>hugs me randomly, grabs at my clothes and hair constantly without my permission
>she wants to wear wa-lolita and make handmade dresses despite little sewing experience, doesn't believe in the value of brand
>has to consult me about every single thing she wants to do or wear
>is going through an existential crisis about her religion and sexuality, doesn't believe in evolution, interrogates me about the last time I had sex
>complains about how creepy Mr. Yan is and how she "doesn't want to support his practices" - buys Bodyline one week later.
> fishes for attention by insisting I get along better with other girls than I do with her. No fucking duh, the only thing we have in common is that we're both into some weird fashion.

She said she bought me a Christmas present but all I want is for the school semester to end so she can stop hounding me down.

>> No.7226263

>>7225925
WHAT THE FUCK that picture. who told her this looks good

>> No.7226329

>>7225886
I think I saw a pic of this. I do love taxidermy but yea she probably isn't qualified or knows how to actually make taxidermy properly.

>> No.7226498
File: 126 KB, 1600x863, NormanBates.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7226329
I love taxidermy, too, anon. We should hang out sometime.

>> No.7226509

>>7225876
You sound like me, you wouldn't happen to live in Texas would you? I miss my old comm so much. Everyone was always so nicely dressed and we had at least a meet a month. With this new one I'm lucky if their isn't ita vomit all over the facebook page.

>> No.7226512

>>7225780
I call my father daddy. My mom calls my father daddy, too, because that's how I (and my brothers) refer to him. It's not that weird.

>> No.7226520

>>7226498
No thanks Norman.

>> No.7226521

>>7226512
I think anon meant a girl calls her dad "daddy", then has a kid with her husband and it would be weird to call her husband "daddy" because she has already associates that name with her father.

I've never thought about that before. But yeah, that's kind of...weird.

>> No.7226525

>>7226329
>>7226498
Not a lolita, just scrolling and "taxidermy" caught my eye. One of my best friends loves both lolita and taxidermy. Make it a trend!
>sage for no contribution

>> No.7226524

>>7226512
Ew
Something about that irks the fuck out of me. I'm nearly 25 and call my dad -- well dad.
My mom is just mom and she calls dad by his name or "your father"

>> No.7226538

>>7226524
To each their own. For me, calling my father "Daddy" is a term of endearment. I do the same for my mother. And I'm still a bit young, so I guess I can get away with it. No one I've been around has ever raised an eyebrow about it before.

>> No.7226543

>>7226525
Well I do love taxidermy, however I think there was 'drama' about a lolita wearing a fox stole (I don't know if that kinda counts, vintage fur items). I imagine if I had something taxidermy wise people would go 'LOLOLOL ANIMAL CRUELTY' or 'eww im vegan' online or in person, but those who are real taxidermists love what they do and source the animals where they haven't been killed for the object. There are a few amazing taxidermy artists out there too (e.g. Polly Morgan). It's amazing how they can bring back beauty and life (metaphorically) into something that has passed away. I know there are taxidermy jewellery but there are some sellers that I'm wary about.

>> No.7226575

>>7225925
It looks like her head is on backwards...

>> No.7226583
File: 33 KB, 350x466, CreamPuffOP-green.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not necessarily an ita story, but this was weird and annoying.
>Be at con
>Be in an outfit that I wouldn't consider strictly lolita (as the skirt was a bit short and such, but I was wearing a petticoat and had the general aesthetic)
>Basically, anyone in the fashion would know I was a lolita, even if they'd argue if the outfit was
>See girl in pic related
>Compliment her dress, ask what brand it is (I hadn't seen it before, and it looks like something VM could have released to me)
>"Oh, it's from this Japanese lolita fashion brand called Innocent World."
>I stabbed her
Not really, though. I just sort of walked off awkwardly feeling deeply offended.

>> No.7226587

>>7226583
I don't get how this interaction was annoying.

>> No.7226598

>>7226583
You probably looked ita as fuck and she thought you wouldn't know.

>> No.7226604

>>7226587
Really, it wasn't the girl's fault, but I had been in lolita for years (and though I wasn't in it, I'd be hard-pressed to find a non-lolita who would just wear one out). It was just... deeply off-putting, I guess.

>> No.7226606

>>7226587
anon there was obviously into lolita, the girl saying "oh it's a japanese lolita fashion brand" would mean the girl saw anon-chan as a weaboo.

>> No.7226608

>>7226606
Thank you, Anon. Someone understands me.
Needless to say, I did not wear that outift to a con ever again.

>> No.7226611

>>7225903
Nope it was legit rotting road kill.

>> No.7226612

Back when lolita was pretty new outside of japan I bought a green IW dress. My whole comm, including me, was ita as fuck... I was so proud of this dress because omg first brand item and so on.
Went to a meet-up and everyone went insane and kept telling me how "lolitas can't wear green", "you obviously don't know THE RULES" and condescendingly told me to visit egl on livejournal. I wore tights and at least three girls told me that "all lolitas have to wear knee-socks, you're doing it wrong". And again and again with the dress color being completely wrong and everyone couldn't believe it was brand because it wasn't black, red or white.
aaaand they all brought their photographer-boyfriends and bitched at them whenever one tried to take a picture of me. I never went back.

>> No.7226614

>>7226583

That in a different colourway is my dream dress. Fuck.

>> No.7226624

>>7226583
so you were mad because a girl in a lolita outfit didn't recognize your not-completely lolita outfit as not completely lolita?

>> No.7226626

>>7226538
I'm 24 and still call my dad "daddy". Just a habit, whatever. I've never noticed anyone respond negatively to it and wouldn't care. They're the ones making it perverted.

>> No.7226627

>>7226583
Oh I get it, you're the weird and annoying ita in the story. You should've led with that.

>> No.7226633

>Be in eighth grade or some shit
>Best friend and I buy our first shitty Bodyline dresses
>New girl comes to our school
>decides my best friend is now going to be her best friend
>latches onto her and calls her "the best lolita ever"
>one
>Bodyline
>dress

>> No.7226639

>>7226624
yeah really this
i don't understand why you got offended - you should have said something like "oh IW? I thought it was VM!" then you woulda looked like you knew shit instead of what you probably did, which was say "oh" and then walk away dejectedly.

>> No.7226644

>>7226639
Yeah, I kind of realize now that posting this story was a mistake. But now enough people have responded that deleting it would be pretty pointless.

>> No.7226661

>>7226644
Proud of you for not deleting your shame, anon.

>> No.7226664

>>7226639
Yeah hahaha when I'm in cosplay or street clothes and see a lolita I want to talk to I make sure to name drop right off the bat. I always see the relief in their eyes when I show that I'm knowledgeable and not some random person.

>> No.7226679

>>7225062
>>7225145
man I really miss sippy cups

>> No.7226688

>>7226679
Just get one of those water bottles with the built in straw. Sipping action and you don't look like a freak show.

>> No.7226689

>>7226644
I understand it, and I would be annoyed too if I were you.

I think a lot of it lies in how she said it, so it's kind of a subjective or "you had to be there" story

>> No.7226699

>>7226644
plus everything is archived anyway so there isn't much of a point in deleting anymore

>> No.7226702

>>7226688
the straws are hard to clean out
I just remember sippy cups feeling so awesome and natural. I thnik there is some adult-ish not ageplay looking ones on amazon.

>> No.7226707

>>7226702
I have a tea tumbler that I use basically like a sippy cup.

>> No.7226838

>>7226543
Everything you just said sums up everything that i think about that subject. I love taxidermy, id love to wear one of my vintage (inherited) stoles to a meetup but i am honestly too scared to wear them in public knowing how much flak i could get from either my comm or BTB and tumblr.

>> No.7226858

>>7225021

lol is this /cgl/ speak for let's bitch and pretend it's related drama general

>> No.7227086

This is the story of Tiferet at Christmas tea

>Girl brings expensive-ass BTSSB/AatP scepter to meet
>Tiffy shows up late, wearing Dream Sky salo that leaves nothing to the imagination (what I'm saying is her ass cheeks were basically out.)
>While everyone is up and talking, Tiffy keeps picking it up, twirling, and touching it
>Someone else asks her not to touch it, because it is expensive
>She gets offended that she is asked to not touch an item she did not ask permission to touch
>Why is it not a given that you shouldn't touch people's shit without asking, Tiffy?

>> No.7227098

>have friend
>keeps showing me very ita stuff
>subtly teach her what lolita is about and teach her the basics
>she starts saying "oh maybe what I like has been mislabeled as lolita, then"
>think I'm getting her to understand
>keep telling her about the fashion, this time more bold than before
>gets defensive and tells me in a rather passive-aggressive tone "I'll wear what I like without rules telling me what to do"
>from then on give up on her and haven't mentioned lolita to her ever since.

Some people aren't just made to understand i guess.

>> No.7227105

>>7227098
Sounds like she doesn't want to be a lolita? That's fine. Let her wear what she wants.

>> No.7227158

>>7227086
I heard she was trying to pick up her coat from the other side of the table with it!

>> No.7227171

>>7226858
yes, shhh!

>> No.7227172

>>7227158
what does tiferet look like?

>> No.7227178

>>7226838
There were two absolutely gorgeous lolitas at PMX from San Francisco who wore fur stoles to the JetJ Tea party (I believe one was lynx and the other... badger? idk) and I thought it looked amazing with their coords. Other people probably assumed it was fake though because it was a convention. I don't think they got shit from anyone. But on the streets / not in a convention, some of my friends have gotten a lot of shit for vintage fur they've worn. One crazy bitch actually threw her soda at her.

>> No.7227182

>>7226583
Maybe you did look ita....
I like how you posted the dress the OTHER girl wore and not what YOU wore.

>> No.7227186
File: 81 KB, 229x305, wtf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7225886
I just googled cicada shell because all I could imagine was real cicadas in her hair. And then I found this...
http://pinktentacle.com/2008/08/cicada-shell-cosplay/

>> No.7227196

>>7226838
tbh I see lolitas wearing fur stoles/taxidermy pieces all the time. Maybe I just don't hang out with a lot of sweet lolitas though...

>> No.7227208

>>7227186
I did a homestay in Japan. The kids there collected them and didn't find them gross at all. Ick.

>> No.7227291

>>7227208
But did they put them in their hair?!?!

>> No.7227300

>>7226329
>>7226498
>>7226543
are you all me? I'm a lolita and I love taxidermy (and polly morgan is one of my favourite artists). I'm also a vegetarian, but the animals I've stuffed myself were already dead and the ones that I buy for my room are all vintage, so I don't see it as a cruelty issue.
I'd love to incooporate some small stuffed animals into a really elaborate Marie Antoinette-style wig/headpiece. I've seen a few with birds which are really elegant.

>> No.7227309

>>7227291
This is the Shokotan, she is famous for doing eww stuff like that besides eating her cats.

>> No.7227307

>>7227208
People think cicada shells are gross? I get grossed out really easily, but I think they're rad.

>> No.7227314

Already told /cgl/ about it but

>At con w/ other loli friends
>Everybody was full OTT sweet (it was before classic trend), I'm in classic as always
>Meet other lolitas, talk a bit.
>Some milan** cat ears rori dress type con-goers come and proceed to fown over my friends
>Everybody is "so kawaii desuuu!
>Turn over me, ask me what's my cosplay, is it Rozen Maiden ?
>Mfw classic lolita outfit in dark red nearly all brand. (I'm not blond, I don't look like Shinku at all, not bonnet either)
>Say I'm classic
>She then explained me how classic doesn't exist, as lolita sub-style were only gothic, wa, sweet and guro, then say how I'm not a lolita because my petti is not full enought and not the right-shape.
>My face when.jpg
>Still remember it and laught w/ friends sometimes

>> No.7227317

>>7227309
Oh god this is that girl? She needs to stop. She is trying way too hard.

>> No.7227326 [DELETED] 
File: 482 KB, 400x300, datsoraven.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7227178
>One crazy bitch actually threw her soda at her.

>tfw have a vintage fox fur stole
>tfw want to wear it with lolita, but afraid people would do this

Oddly enough, I've never even had anyone give me more than a curious look or question, but ever since I acquired that piece (which I do want to also wear as part of a costume), I'm afraid of wearing it out.

>>7225778
I'm quite glad that I've quickly given up inviting my weeb roommate in the local con. When I did have her on facebook and I barely knew her, she seemed to "like" anything lolita related on my statuses. I gained the courage to ask if she actually knew about the fashion and had any interest in wearing it (which I thought would have been a nice redeeming quality from the fact that she replaced my friend who wanted to move out because of the drama occurring among our other roommates). Apparently she does, but the gist of her answer had to do with wanting to wear some kind of unique style (I think it was 1940s Halloween or something - it was a while ago). And then I recall her saying that she can't decide on wearing a "pink, frilly and lacy dress" with her industrial goth boots or go without because she likes both things. While everyone was supporting the notion of wearing them both, I tried to explain that it's ok to like both things, but probably won't look good together. Even if she was clueless in getting started, I wouldn't have invited her anyway because of her obnoxious personality. For a tiny person, she sure can say a lot of stuff with little substance and for some reason, have to say everything loudly and in an argumentative manner.

I cannot wait to move out.

/rant

>> No.7227329
File: 482 KB, 400x300, datsoraven.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7227178
>One crazy bitch actually threw her soda at her.

>tfw have a vintage fox fur stole
>tfw want to wear it with lolita, but afraid people would do this

Oddly enough, I've never even had anyone give me more than a curious look or question, but ever since I acquired that piece (which I do want to also wear as part of a costume), I'm afraid of wearing it out.

>>7225778
I'm quite glad that I've quickly given up inviting my weeb roommate in the local community. When I did have her on facebook and I barely knew her, she seemed to "like" anything lolita related on my statuses. I gained the courage to ask if she actually knew about the fashion and had any interest in wearing it (which I thought would have been a nice redeeming quality from the fact that she replaced my friend who wanted to move out because of the drama occurring among our other roommates). Apparently she does, but the gist of her answer had to do with wanting to wear some kind of unique style (I think it was 1940s Halloween or something - it was a while ago). And then I recall her saying that she can't decide on wearing a "pink, frilly and lacy dress" with her industrial goth boots or go without because she likes both things. While everyone was supporting the notion of wearing them both, I tried to explain that it's ok to like both things, but probably won't look good together. Even if she was clueless in getting started, I wouldn't have invited her anyway because of her obnoxious personality. For a tiny person, she sure can say a lot of stuff with little substance and for some reason, have to say everything loudly and in an argumentative manner.

I cannot wait to move out.

/rant

>> No.7227338

all of these stories sound horrible!
i want more.

>> No.7227364

>>new girl joins our comm
>>doesn't own a single piece of lolita yet starts a lolita "advice" blog
>>spams the comm with inane questions such as "how do I make my non-lolita petti more pretty and lolita"
>>has never been to a meet
>>asked the host of a meet to change the date to suit her
>>insulted the comm and labelled them all "ita" because they didn't fit her newbie perceptions of lolita
>>wears oversized bodyline chest bows as a hairpiece

>> No.7227375

>>7227364

Ahahahaha fucking Jodie.
Looking forward to the day she shows to a meet.

>> No.7227408

>>7226612
Fuck those bitches
>half my lolita wardrobe is green/mint

>> No.7227428

>>7227375
>>7227364

Wonder if she'll be at the Christmas meet.

Also, you're both forgetting her spiel on the ridiculous horse-riding post on "ladies in days old!!!1!!1!" Anybody got caps of that?

>> No.7227438

>>7227317
Wait, who.is she? Is she insane or an attention seeker?

>> No.7227474

>>7227086
oh this is just gleeful. Any more tiffy stories? Pictures?

>> No.7227576

>>7226509
Not the previous poster but another Lolita stranded in Texas with no comm! Please tell me you're in Austin?

>> No.7227689

This started awhile ago and is still on going today. Thought I would share.

> 2011, Been into lolita 2 years by now. Have a healthy obsession with BTSSB/AATP but also wear bodyline now and then as wardrobe fillers.
> Been in new comm for roughly 4 months at this point, always new members coming and going.
> In come's Danger-Chan. Danger-chan is a newbie lolita on the edge. She don't follow no rules, she smokes in lolita, she's a rebel on the edge.
> Everyone hate's her but don't say no to her joining.
> Month 6 we all go to a meet up but not before Danger-chan makes us all wait an extra hour due to being "lost"
> Everyone is dressed nicely at the meet, good wigs, decent coordinates, range of sweet lolita's and a few gothic's. I'm wearing a gothic classic black BTSSB coordinate and offbrand bonnet. All stand talking when BOOM!
> Danger-chan jumps over to use and glomps a member of the group, pulling off her wig in the process.
> "ANON CHAN, SO NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU DESU! SO KAWAII-NYE?!"
> After she get's pushed off, she get's yelled at for boundaries and is told never to glomp again.
> Danger-chan huff's and stands by near.
> Dear god what is that smell? Danger-chan don't wear deodorant, she's too extreme. Far too real for us mere normal rori's.
> Danger-chan latches to me like bff's and proudly say's how awesome her coordinate is. She is really small with emo brown hair wearing a Clair's accessories black hello kitty headband. A white short sleeve school shirt, sweat stained with a polkadot green skirt she bought from the best brand ever milanoo. She finished off this look with no petticoat, gray what used to be white socks and her cool awesome orange flame new rocks.
> The meet was quite nice actually, apart from Danger-chan trying to act hardcore all the time and back chat people who asked for photos but of course she HAD to shout and rage because again, so cool.

Part 1 / ???

>> No.7227697

>>7227689

> End of adventure, time for photo's.
> 3 girls have cam's and we all take turns taking photo's of each other coordinates however Danger-chan is apprently a world class photogrpaher, KNOWN by the whole world and must take the BEST photo's of us all.
> We let Danger-chan take her extreme photos as she poses in weird positions like a rock star as she takes photo's.
> Girls laugh thinking she's making a joke "SHUT UP, I;m trying to work" realize she's being serious. Most can't stop laughing but she takes her extreme photo's anyways.
> Her turn for photo's.
> When she's not sticking her middle finger up or her tongue out like Miss Cyrus, she's making porn poses like a sex goddess and makes people take over 80 photos of her of different extreme poses.
> When we finish we set the cam's on timer and take group photo's.
> Danger-chan stands on end and sticks her middle finger up in all photo's.
> We all stop and tell her to stop it. Danger-chan shouts at us and tell's us we are trying to control her flames but we tell her stop of gtfo and she poses for 2 group photos without flipping off.

> Week later and we all get photo's back from everyone.
> Danger-chan spent the week asking where the photo's are and we tell her over and over we have them all posted up on the Saturday after the meet so we can all go online together and look as a group.
> Next to all the photos from Danger-chan were too blurry and dark, only 4 out of the 200+ she took were useable but they were put in a separate folder so she could look.
> We only use 2 photos of her, the only 2 she wasn't swearing in and don't use any of the group photos of her swearing either.
> Everyone is happy- No wait, I lie... Danger-chan is on fire.

> Danger-chan starts swearing badly, asking where her "fucking photo's" are. We show her the folder explaining all her pics were too dark/blurry and unusable and we kept only the ones she did not swear in.

Part 2 / ???

>> No.7227706
File: 108 KB, 704x960, iateallthechesschocalates.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7227428
>>7227375

Haha I'll be in fucking hysterics if she does. Have you checked the state of the two girls she's 'mentoring'.
One weeb and a horrible girl who managed to fuck up an order for a replica and got it about a foot too short. Saw her posted on an ita thread about 2 weeks ago and was howling.
Oh Jodie, never change

>> No.7227705

>>7226858
We have weeaboo horror stories, why can't we have ita horror stories?

>> No.7227713

I'm in my Senior year and this Ita girl keeps obsessing over me and my visual kei friend and she talks to us and runs to catch us wherever we are and is constantly panting and she always says we look really kawaii which is nice, but she randomly swoops in and hugs us from behind and grabs me really hard and trails me with her places and me and my friend hardly know her but she took a picture of us and made it her cell phone background...
I've never felt creeped out by another kid in real life before but I feel really creeped out by her...

>> No.7227711

>>7227706
Which one is Jodie? Middle? I think this is hilarious

>> No.7227715

>>7227697
>Danger-chan shouts at us and tell's us we are trying to control her flames
>control her flames
LMFAO I like your writing style, anon

>> No.7227717

>>7227697

> Danger-chan calls us age player whores, user's, art thieves, cunt's- oh then she reports our page for "stealing her art" then leaves the group.
> Gives us all bad comments on our indivdual photo's in which she tells me my BTSSB bonnet which was offbrand was an overprices piece of shit, despite I bought it for $15 and say's my gothic coordinate is age play for funerals. Mmm such loving warm comments.
> We delete her photos and photoshop her out of the group photo's and all block her on fb.

> 2012, same comm with most of the original members and a few new faces. Went from a smallish comm to roughly 20 member's.
> I'm no a group admin.
> Don't wear lolita as much, only wear it to meets. Wear mainly IW now, Bodyline and some BTSSB.
> Get a message on fb.
> Danger-chan. Explains how sorry she was, how she was just a stupid teenager with problems at home. Decided to add her see she has improved but not much, she at least wears nice black wigs now and actually headbows.
> Talk to group, we give her a chance to come back.

>Danger-chan ask's if she can borrow a coordinate off me and my friend for the meet, as she does not want to look Ita.
> My friend, lets call her Bunny, and I say yes and meet her an hour before the meet with our wardrobes at Bunny's hosue for ehr to pic an outfit.
> Danger-chan seems nice, still has an attitude and we set her a coordinate.
> She want's a purple outfit so bunny chan loans her a lavender AP dress and matching bow. I loan her a pair of offbrand shoes, bodyline blouse, BTSSB heart bag and parasol and another friend who showed up at the house, lets call her Marble, loans her a nice lavender wig and some star clips.
> Danger-chan actually looks incredibly cute and we all take photos of her before we leave for the meet.

> At the meet Danger-chan ask's if we all call her "Lavender" so we do.
> Zoo meet, rained the day before but we are all pre-paired for it. Warm day.

Part 3 / ???

>> No.7227721

>>7227711
nah she's not in it; middle one is some model who outwith of lolita, is actually well-dressed.

>> No.7227728

>>7227715
Thanks Anon, It comes back again here.

> Danger-chan starts complaining her feet hurt from all the walking and shoes.
> I ask if anyone is a size 6, a fw people are and offer to trade shoes with her.
> The flames return as Danger-chan states she doesn't want to ruin her precious outfit, despite all the shoes would match.
> Danger-chan spends the meet acting like a queen. She MUST have this seat, she MUST only eat these types of food, she MUST takes photos of all the animals or risk forgetting them forever.

> We take out break. I'm twinning with Bunny and Marble, I'm wearing Black, Bunny white and Marble Red.
> Danger-chan spots this and says "Why didn't you make ME match you guys? Arn't I not pretty enough?!"
> Marble explains that we couldn't make a 4th of this outfit for we simply did not have it. Bunny explains we made it months in advance.
> LADY LAVENDER STATES "Well then one of you SHOULD have loaned me one of YOUR outfits! Why should I be alone?"
> Then oh Bunny, she foolishly says "Well, how can be all be dressed the same when you look like a princess?"

> Dear god help us.
> Danger-chan from this moment perks up and enchants herself with inner magic energy to become PRINCESS-Danger-chan!
> She spent the rest of the meet calling the 3 of us her sugoi-maids and making us carry her stuff. Marble and I refused but Bunny is so nice she does and only says "Its ok, let her have her moment"
> Then shit got serious for Princess-Danger-chan

Part 4 / ???

>> No.7227729

>>7227717
>>Danger-chan ask's if she can borrow a coordinate off me and my friend for the meet, as she does not want to look Ita.
OH NOOOOOO

>> No.7227737

>>7227728
> Princess-Danger-chan suddenly realizes she has lost my parasol and begins to cry. She speaks so guilty about it so me and Marble go to find it.
> We find it but when we return 30 minutes later after taking forever to find it Bunny is walking over to us, bright red with second hand embarrassment and anger.
> Our dear Princess-Danger-chan spoke of how she owned this outfit we loaned her and how she spent ever so much money buying it. How she gave us the idea of triplet-ting and how we are dressed as her maids as she is out Princess.
> Marble looses her shit and calls her out publicly of how we loaned her the whole outfit, and even took photos of her at my home.
> "Did you now anon chan? Why you no rpove it nye?" We go to our bags to find the lovely almighty Princess-Danger-chan has deleted all the photos in our phones.
> Bunny flips and cries. Bunny says she thought it was a meaningful moment they had and how Princess-Danger-chan is acting like a nasty theif.
> "Oh bunny chan, don't weep for your Princess-Danger-chan. You just have to accept how amazing I am!"
> We all now loose our shit and kick her out of the comm there and then, not before marching her to the bathroom to change into her normal cloths.
> Marble brought them with just in case.
> We wait outside the bathroom for ages with no sign of our godly Princess-Danger-chan.
> The door is locked and 30 minutes pass.
> Its silent, we don't know if she's dead or anything.
> Bunny get a guard, opens door. Empty with only the petticoats on the floor, window open.
> She ran off, with our stuff out of a fucking window!!!

> We go back to the group and explain what just happened.
> Bunny cries, she just lost a $300 dress and headbow. I cry, I just lost my BTSSB stuff, Marble flips and runs to the car park.
> We hear screaming, Marble had tackled our goddess Princess-Danger-chan to the floor.

Part 5 / Part 6

>> No.7227743

>>7227737

F5F5F5F5F5F5F5

>> No.7227746

>>7227737
AHHH!

>> No.7227749

>>7227737
This story is AWESOME

>> No.7227750

>>7227737
> Marble looses it and slaps Princess-Danger-chan across the face.
> Princess-Danger-chan gets violent and tries to punch Marble back.
> Whole comm in shock as Princess-Danger-chan screams at us and calls us all stupid cunts in her lovely old school tone of voice. Oh how we missed the old her.
> She calls us all cum drinking elephants and says we all all fatty chans despite all being a size 8, however I am a size 10 now.
> The dress is covered in mud, the parasol is dirty and the bag in scratched. We actually call the cops who take her to the cop station and make her gives us our stuff back as we waited in the lobby.
> Yes, that's right 20 loli's waiting in the cop station to behold the glory of Princess-Danger-chan!!!
> We get our stuff and all leave to go eat pizza with the half of the comm who stayed late.
> Never hear from Princess-Danger-chan again.

After this meet we all saved up to replace Bunny's dress in pink since she loved pink more and ever since then the 3 of us became really close friends. We did not press charges but we became mega careful who we loaned our shit too.

A few months ago I saw our lordship wearing emo cloths at the mall with badly dyed red hair and gave her one hell of a look but it seems our princess did not recognize me, I am almost hurt by that.

Needless to say the tale of Princess-Danger-chan will live in our comm as a camp horror story for the remainder of our days as we burn our lavender marshmallows in tribute .

Part 6 / Part 6

>> No.7227752

>>7227737
> Our dear Princess-Danger-chan spoke of how she owned this outfit we loaned her and how she spent ever so much money buying it. How she gave us the idea of triplet-ting and how we are dressed as her maids as she is out Princess.
> The door is locked and 30 minutes pass.
> She ran off, with our stuff out of a fucking window!!!
Oh crap what the hell is wrong with her?

>> No.7227755

>>7227743
>>7227746
>>7227749
>>7227752

Thanks, like I said it is an old story but a funny one.
Felt really bad for Bunny though, it really took her trust away for new members.I have been a lurker for a few months so we decided to post this now as a great epic tail of our lordish to our goddess Princess-Danger-chan.

>> No.7227758

>>7227750
Oh and btw I'd like to add that Princess-Danger-chan has been trying to add us all again recently with different accounts on fb, hence why it's still on going. If we decided to add her we will have fun having more tales to tell.

>> No.7227760

>>7227737
holy shit this is getting crazy

>> No.7227761

>>7227750
christ, I'm so sorry you guys had to go through with that, even it it makes for a great story

>> No.7227772

>>7227761
It's okay, in the end it made us really close friend in and out of lolita but its like crazy how one young girl could cause so much pointless shit. You'd think publicly saying you own other people shit would GET you found out but not Princess-Danger-chan is too extreme for that and likes to play her cards on the table.

>> No.7227781

>>7227758
She's still trying to contact you all? After a trip to the POLICE STATION? That is the cherry on top of this story.

Kudos on your comm surviving that, thank you for telling the legend for cgl posterity, and best of luck in fending off her cray in the future.

>> No.7227788
File: 122 KB, 682x1023, 1348258110429.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7227172

>> No.7227795

>>7227706

Considering the fact that the host despises her (And I'm sure she knows it.), I don't think she will.

Oh my God, are these her "comm"? I'm not even amused, that's just... embarrassing.

>> No.7227799

>>7225937
>>7225951
I know it's not quite as fun, but try just finding normal girls and dressing up nice but not lolita
I mean, you could probably get away with classic or something, but just try to get in with someone minus the lolita.

Hopefully eventually you could go full lolita, even if they aren't into it. But lots of people like to act fancy and do fancy things sometimes.

>> No.7227800

>>7227750

Gonna be quite honest, I would probably never loan my $300 dresses to anyone ever, not even confirmed sane best friends. And I likewise, would never ask someone to loan me their $300 dress as I wouldn't want to be responsible for damaging it. You kind of brought that on yourself, especially giving it to a weeaboo who had "changed" lol

>> No.7227812

>>7227800

This. I'd never loan my brand to anybody except very close friends.

>> No.7227815

>>7227781
Thank you for heeding our tail of our dearest Princess, peraps one day she may publicly shine her glory flames on us all. Yeah she was really young when we first met her, like 15 I think?

>>7227800
Bunny was just trying to make her feel welcome, you live and let learn right?

>> No.7227831

>>7227689
Okay this look like it's gonna be great and all, but PLURALS DON'T TAKE APOSTROPHIES.

>> No.7227832

>>7226838
Fuck those idiots. I'm going to be the Lolita version of Cruella Deville and no one can stop me.

>> No.7227833

>>7227105
except from the sound of the friends retort, it looks like she still plans on wearing her ita shit and calling it lolita

>> No.7227834
File: 1.12 MB, 1480x3333, Princess Danger Chan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7225021

>> No.7227837

>>7227831
Duly noted, my apologies English is not my first language.

>> No.7227838

>>7227800
Yeah gotta agree, as soon as I saw that line I knew what I was in for.

Great story though, definitely the best one to come out of one of these threads in a looong time. Any pics?

>> No.7227839

>>7227795
yep.
The one on the left is an absolutely horrid girl; her facebook is just full of ned speak and waning to "pure batter folk" and simlar statuses.
The right hand girl is actually fairly nice if somewhat weeby but allows herself to get caught up with ned-chan's antics.
They used to attend Cosplay Scotland which is where I had the misfortune of meeting them

>> No.7227842

>>7227834
Nice, I saved it.

>> No.7227843

>>7227839

"Ned-chan" might be the most perfect thing I've ever heard. Imagine ned loli.
A Bucky print and MAD DUG 20/20 hair accessory, with cigarette burn detailing, a greasy high pony and tidemarks... Uggs tugged into velour trackies as legwear...

Jesus christ though. I hope they don't venture into the main comm. The one in the middle though, she looks like she could be adorable.

>> No.7227844

>>7227834
I haven't had a good reason to use this phrase in a long time

FUKKEN SAVED

>> No.7227845

>>7227715
the more embellished the writing, the more likely the story is to be fake, or at least incredibly exaggerated to exclude all possibility that the protagonist was being a bitch all along.

always be wary of stories like this. sure, you feel good, but one persons self-righteousness is another's stuck-up cunt.

>> No.7227847

>>7227755
You are amazing, anon. That story was fucking badass. Definitely up there amongst my /cgl/ favorites.

>> No.7227848

>>7227837
>not your first language
Oh, okay well then you actually did pretty great. 10/10 story, true or not.

>> No.7227850

>>7227795
>Considering the fact that the host despises her

Really? I've only met the host once, and she seemed really sweet. Did something happen?

>> No.7227853
File: 25 KB, 425x320, 1288941238860.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7227845
>mfw you clearly didn't read all 6 parts to the story
Anon was clearly not the one in the wrong, Danger-chan was. Besides, who cares if it's fake? It was hilarious regardless. We need more stories like this.

>> No.7227854

>>7227845

I think it might read a little fake because of the language barrier.

>> No.7227857

>>7227845
go home danger-chan
leave this place

Really though, I don't care if it's fake or not. It's hilarious.

>> No.7227864

>>7227850
DA but nice people ARE allowed to dislike others

>> No.7227881

>>7227850
Oh she is really sweet, but everybody hates Jodie, man. EVERYBODY.

>> No.7227891

>>7227881
whats her name on fb? I can't seem to find her

>> No.7227895

>>7227891

Jodie? You should find her on the comm page members.

>> No.7227937

>>7227172
Here is a picture someone took of her at the tea party, in her salopette. She's sitting down, so you can just imagine big pasty thighs coming out of the very short skirt and almost ass-cheeks.

>> No.7227957

I have a ita brolita? story.

I was at a con, with some cosplay friends in the business center at their hotel. I was wearing a plain, matchy-matchy sweet bodyline coord because I had just been doing a photoshoot with one of them. One guy is checking FB or playing a game and the rest of us are talking.
I was facing the door and see a man in a black patent vinyl gothic styled dress, black wig and lipstick white face paint and patent platform boots walk across the lobby. He sees me, comes over and says something along the lines of "Oh, you're a lolita too! We're lolita together!"
Then I think he complemented me and I thanked him and we wished each other a good con. After he was gone my friends looked at me like "WTF". I was polite to him through the whole exchange but I didn't know what to do and I'm shy anyway. I don't give a crap about people's fetishes or whatever, but it was a strange encounter.

>> No.7227969

>>7226702

In a completely non-fetishy way, I have a sippy cup to keep me from dumping my drink all over my lap all the time.

It's balanced to be hard to know over, it never spills, and keeps your cold drinks cold. Best things in the world. I got it as a joke present after I spilled juice all over my keyboard, never looked back.

>> No.7227989

There was a fucking girl in my comm that had this loud, screaming voice and was a total fucking derp. She repeatedly referred to lolita as "law-lee" instead of "low-lee" fashion.

I finally corrected her nicely and she stared at me, her giant mouth open, loudly breathing, for so long I started to feel weird, and then she was like, "I LOVE LAW-LEE FASHION."

She just... erased the conversation because she didn't like it.

>> No.7227995

>>7227845
Who gives a shit if it's fake. It's entertaining anyway.

>> No.7228008

>>7227937

Your file name perfectly sums up my feelings on this

>> No.7228020

>>7227750

I DEMAND PICTURES OF DANGER CHAN.

>> No.7228023

>>7227881
Backing this up. Most are polite to her but nah, absolute knob end of a girl

>> No.7228029

>>7227438
Shokotan. Minor Japanese celebrity better known for blogging pictures of her looking like she's trying to eat her cats.

>> No.7228040

>>7227438
She's actually a voice actress and kind of professional fan girl. You can find a video of her talking to Hirohiko Araki and asking how to get Jotaro to love her. She's absolutely adorable and funny, not "trying too hard".

>> No.7228043
File: 30 KB, 553x274, ELITISTS11!!1!.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7227364

Her blog is literally painful to read.

>> No.7228044

>>7228043

Girl just buttmad because her boyfriend bought her an OoJia replica for her birthday.

>> No.7228046

>>7228043

Not in her comm, but I started following her for laughs after I saw her blog posted here, and it is a goldmine. According to her, if you don't love everything Bodyline puts out, you're an elitist, and if you oppose replicas you're an elitist and if you don't conform to her ideal of what's right, you're an elitist. She seems exhausting, I really pity you girls.

>> No.7228047
File: 60 KB, 600x267, mahou shoko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228040
She really is weirdly charming despite the crazier stuff.
(I'm the anon above you, not the one who said she's trying too hard)

>> No.7228049

>>7228029
That's dumb. I was hoping for actually eating a cooked cat.

>>7228040
Anon didn't say "trying too hard", that was another poster. Either way, yes she is. Felicia Day is an actress and essentially a professional fan girl as well, but she doesn't post pictures mouthing her cat or putting locusts in her hair for the shock value.

>> No.7228053
File: 100 KB, 477x529, 1386375000047.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228046

hellobatty is a goldmine for bad things, after she quit working at hot topic to become eFamous I have been watching her make an idiot of herself for months

some examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BphwDtYoXcg
http://www.hellobatty.com/blog/2013/12/02/lolita-lessons-where-and-how-to-purchase-lolita-items/

and this gem they posted even when the comm is having tea in the afternoon, she also has her own "fashion line"

>> No.7228054

>>7225925
Isn't she also that girl who supposedly had a BJD that she would take to meets and demand people treat it as a human? I read a story about a girl who also used to say "exdee" who would do that.

>> No.7228057

>>7228049
I don't know. I don't follow this girl, so I don't care either way, but after briefly looking her up, Shokotan just seems genuinely spacey and weird. Like the kind of girl who would do these things with or without anyone paying her attention. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get.

>> No.7228056
File: 158 KB, 720x776, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228043
Looked up her Facebook. Profile pictures are a gold mine

>> No.7228060
File: 40 KB, 720x545, 1385502534044.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228049
Shokotan is awesome and you're a cockface.

>> No.7228068

>>7228056
Is...is she trying to look seductive?

>> No.7228070

>>7228060
Yeah she is too chuunibyou for me.

>> No.7228071
File: 61 KB, 487x487, whydoesshehavebearstubble.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228056

She has the face of an old man.

>> No.7228076
File: 54 KB, 570x853, kawaiidesuno.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228068

HOW DARE U U RAPIST

>> No.7228081

Well it's also National Crate Day so drinking, whilst not wearing lolita.

>> No.7228110
File: 999 KB, 245x250, gif bad news reaction.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7227937
My dream dress!!

>> No.7228114
File: 237 KB, 636x501, problem.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228110

>> No.7228122

>>7228110
Mine too.
I have it, but I can't open the package yet because it's a christmas present from my parents.

Looking at this made me strangely happy. If she can squeeze herself into it then it'll actually look ok on my stupidly muscular thighs.

>> No.7228134

>>7228053
I feel bad by going to those links and giving her views.

Let's wait for some AZ lolitas to show up and dish the dirt on batty.

>> No.7228141

>>7228053

Is she the girl who did that adorable witch coord?

>>7228071

Is that a brolita?

>> No.7228148

>>7227834
Saved. Anon, this is one of the greatest stories i have read on cgl and is going in my hall of fame.

>> No.7228149

>>7227864
This. Im one of the proactive members of my comm so i organise a lot of the events, from the outside it looks like i get along with everyone but the honest truth is that no matter how nice you are there are ALWAYS people that rub you the wrong way. Never assume that just because a person is nice to you that they like you.

>> No.7228150

>>7227937
>>7228114
I love how happy she looks, I aspire to be a rich fatty-chan to stress out the seams of tons of dream dresses and collect the tears of those around me.

>> No.7228153

>>7227989
Didn't you complain about her in one of the last ita story threads? If not, someone else has a very similar problem. TBH though, I pronounce it Loe - lee - tuh, sure, but if it's shortened to "Loli" online I read it in my head as Lawly. It's just smoother and less weird sounding than "Loe-ly" and it's not like I'd ever abbreviate Lolita out loud.

>> No.7228154

>>7228150
But what if all we do is laugh because you look terrible?

>> No.7228189

>>7228110
I'm sorry but your reaction pic made me laugh out loud!

>> No.7228289

>>7228114
She seriously looks like the troll memeface.

>> No.7228324
File: 340 KB, 1960x1872, tiffy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228114

>> No.7228332

>>7228043
I'm not surprised she's following hellobatty.

>> No.7228338
File: 21 KB, 401x174, olivegarden.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228053
Anon you forgot this part.

The rest of the AZ comm is going to the Biltmore for high tea.

Every single one of these girls is a terrible ita, or just plain new and doesn't know any better, btw.

>> No.7228339 [DELETED] 

>>7227717
>age play for funereals
oh yes, we gothics like them old, real old.

>> No.7228344

>>7227717
>age play for funerals
Oh yes, we gothics like them old, real old.

>> No.7228348

>>7228053
>http://www.hellobatty.com/blog/2013/12/02/lolita-lessons-where-and-how-to-purchase-lolita-items/
>MODEL
>LOLITA
>DESIGNER
>COSPLAYER
someone thinks pretty highly of herself?

>> No.7228363
File: 54 KB, 598x196, separatedatbirth.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228324

>> No.7228369

>>7228348
Can't stop staring at the scuffs in the shoes she used in her banner image. Couldn't she at least PS them out?

>> No.7228376
File: 23 KB, 207x550, MagicalAstronomyRenko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7225778
Based on your description, for a second I thought her "coord" was supposed to be a really shitty Renko Usami cosplay.

>> No.7228504

>>7228053
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BphwDtYoXcg
I started watching this and I am almost in angry tears from how much this video hurts. Oh sweet baby jesus, is this girl for real!?
>Mana invented lolita
>Japanese people thought Nabokov's novel Lolita was such a cute name so that's why Mana chose that name for the fashion
>Lolita is when you wear poof and ruffles and makes you look like little bo peep or alice in wonderland
>andshetalkslikethisanddoesn'tstopforasinglebreathohmyfuckinggod
>"meta-morphis" "moi mem mortie" "Say-low-pays" "vintage-ness"
>Chi is a lolita
>Ero ero ero ero sexual acts ero ero sexual sex ero ero ero sexual activities ero ero
>Corsets aren't lolita
>I run a maid cafe so I know a lot about lolita
Gurl, if you can't even pronounce the terms associated with the fashion, all you can do is link the fashion to sex or know how to describe the fashion, GTFO and DON'T teach people what you think is lolita...fuck someone just kill me.

>> No.7228511

>>7228504
>I run a maid cafe
wat?!

Off-topic, but did anyone hear about that maid cafe that was supposed to open in New York City?

>> No.7228516

>>7228511
9.34 into the video, anon
>"Maid outfits definitely aren't lolita and I can vouch for this because I run a maid cafe, I love lolita and I love maids and they're completely two seperate things and uh, you just can't mix them."
She then goes on to talk about the sissification fetish and how guys that are into that are also into lolita. Just why.

>> No.7228518
File: 1.40 MB, 193x135, 1384567026101.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228338
Man , so they have terrible taste in clothes AND food
>FREE BREADSTICKS ARE SO KAWAII
>FOOD POISONING THROWUP ALL OVER BURANDO KAWAIIIIIII

The first and last time I went there, their food left me in the bathroom throwing up for an hour. Never again.

>> No.7228520

>>7228516
oh damn sorry, i'm tired and only started reading at "Mana invented lolita" so thought it was your own story

>> No.7228533

>>7228504
Its not that terrible anon, as far as lolita 101's go. At least she relays the info well, and isn't an ita.

>> No.7228562
File: 232 KB, 317x182, 1386403779250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228348
Batty-chan's face looks like that one huge stoner at our school

>> No.7228621

>>7228053
Her coord in her video about how to build a coord is terrible.

And, I don't know how I feel about her underwear pics on Tumblr.

>> No.7228623

>>7225059
>>7225093
>>7225809

>browse con photos
>every ita has multiple shots
>even the one in too big lavender BL dress, black martens and no makeup/accessories whatsover
>nicely dressed girls from our comm have 3 photos altogether
>why.jpg

It's not even a case of bitchface or defensiveness, since we had a lot of fun there... Does proper lolita just not fit "the kawaii aesthetic" enough?
also
>I swear at least three of those itas are wearing the same dress to every con they attend

>> No.7228776
File: 20 KB, 588x134, wtf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this frustrates me beyond belief.

>> No.7228784

>>7228776
I hate this crazy bitch so much RRRGH

>> No.7228785

>>7228363
Gaben makes a pretty bad lolita.

>> No.7228791
File: 4 KB, 498x89, loufa ita.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228776
Looks like itas have caught on to bath lolita too!

>> No.7228796
File: 248 KB, 450x450, LOOFAHPETTIISBESTPETTI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228791
wait, I'm so confused. Does she mean... does she mean sewing together a bunch of these?

>> No.7228797

>>7228348
It's okay

anyone with half a brain will see her hair and know not to take any advice from her

>> No.7228832

>>7228796
That's what I got from it.

>> No.7228838

>>7228776
pretty much know that anyone that says "pettiskirt" is an idiot/ita
god damn do I hate that word

>> No.7228895

>>7228776
And she calls herself an expert lolita...

>> No.7228923

>>7228776
I recognize that username!
Some time ago I saw this girl throwing a fit under someone's coord picture because it didn't fit "rules of lolita" (or, to be exact, what she percieved as "rules of lolita"). When our lolita rules expert was confronted, the girl admitted she's not a lolita, she doesn't know anything about it and never owned any lolita clothing.

>> No.7228925

>>7228504
Slightly OT, but how do you pronounce salopette? I've been saying sah-loh-pet.

>> No.7228927

>>7228925
SAH-loh-pet. You're doing it right. It's French for "Overalls".

>> No.7228930

>>7228927
I'm sort of afraid to hear how some people may pronounce it.

>> No.7228933

>>7228930
You'd be surprised. My favorite mispronunciation is "SAHL-pit. Where you put "uh" in between so rushed it just squishes the word together. Because it makes me think of salt pits.

>> No.7228935

>>7228348
So she goes to maid cafes and considers it cosplay.

As a lolita who actually cosplays, I'm kind of offended that she's not actually cosplaying any characters of anything.

>> No.7228937

>>7228935
Oh, she wore a hot topic tardis dress one time

>> No.7228953

>>7226612

How I thought this story was going to go after the first sentence:
>Be at con
>Ita in way too short skirt walks up to me
>Fawns over my dress, asks what brand it is
>Politely answer her
>She stabs me

>> No.7228955

>>7228925
サロペット = saropetto = sah low pet

>> No.7229043
File: 83 KB, 640x960, 1386443923218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228937
Found a cosplay there aren't many but shes worn this to like every con i see her at

>> No.7229215

>>7228796
For the amount you'd spend buying enough of these to make your skirt poof out, you could damn well just buy a halfway decent petticoat. The hell.

>> No.7229223
File: 16 KB, 241x407, whatabitch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7228776
Her reaction to someone helping though. She needs to learn that being an ass to everyone who's trying to help will only make more people dislike her

>> No.7229230

>>7228953
I'm waiting for this to actually happen someday.

>> No.7229235

>>7229223
Holy shit, what a salty cunt.

>> No.7229237

>>7229223
Jesus fucking Christ, what is her problem? Is she really this new, or has she been around way too long for this kind of mistake to be understandable?

>> No.7229241

>>7229237
She's really new I guess. Calls other people ita but is one herself ahaha

>> No.7229247

>>7229223
"MEOW MEOW PURR PURR WELCOME TO THE KITTEN'S LAIR :3 :3 RAWRRR! "
Everyone who builds their identity around cat imagery and/or uses the word 'rawr' is legitimately crazy.
Everyone. No exceptions.

>> No.7229246

>>7229223
Wow. I hope no one else ever tries to help her.

>> No.7229254

>>7229247
She's into petplay which is why the obsession but I cringe at how she goes about it since she's really misinformed about too many things

>> No.7229259

>>7229246
People do but they're always met with rudeness..

>> No.7229265
File: 5 KB, 491x73, frk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229259

>> No.7229270

>>7229265
Jesus fucking, goddamn.

>> No.7229282

>>7229270
She's almost 18 which worries me

>> No.7229311

>>7227737
I literally don't understand people who let others wear their Lolita dresses and borrow shit if they are not super close friends. I'm sorry. Only my girlfriend is allowed to wear my clothing.

>> No.7229320

>>7228029
>>7228040
Oh, I may know of her. Didn't she do some specials on tv with Kattun?

>> No.7229326

>>7228047
I love shokotan! She actually is genuinely a cute weirdo, and not a try hard.

Felicia day is fucking annoying though.

>> No.7229329

>>7229265
>>7229223
Holy overreaction, Batman. Who pissed on her burando this morning.

>> No.7229376

>>7229329
Apparently 'cheese and crackers woman' is highly agressive.

>> No.7229397

Maybe a little OT but does anyone have caps of the Kapu drama that happened here?

>> No.7229433

>>7229329
Like that bitch has precious burando.

>> No.7229488

>>7229397
She's been getting into arguements with corest blogs lately.

>> No.7229503

>>7229241
She's not even lolita enough to be called ita. Her grand wardrobe consists of
> Bodyline’s Love Jewelry skirt in black
> An offbrand (thrifted) classic blouse
> All offbrand jewelry (mostly ballet and nature themed)
> 2 pairs of wristcuffs, one black and one white
> A pair of mary-janes (I know they’re not actual Lolita shoes, but I think they work for casual coords)
No petticoat even but her friends are buying her one for Christmas don't worry!!!

If anyone is stupid enough to be friends with this nutjob, they probably have about as good a grasp on what a proper petticoat looks like as she has. Inb4 bodyline fairy-kei "petti".

>> No.7229531
File: 96 KB, 422x750, tumblr_mufizsWHJ41svf008o1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229503
Her tastes are pretty ita then. I'm confused as to why she said mary janes aren't lolita though. Her 'perfec't coord isn't even up to the standards she holds others to

>> No.7229565

>>7229488
Link? Caps?

>> No.7229576

>>7229531
I'M confused as to why she thinks she's qualified to give so much advice to other newbies, and also why anyone ASKS her in the first place. Maybe just because she spams the tag like she knows what she's talking about?

>> No.7229577

>>7227758
Pls post picture of her if you have any.

>> No.7229584

>>7229326
I used to be okay with Felicia Day (didn't really give two shits about her, just accepted her wannabe dyed red hair like so many other girls, at least The Guild was funny and relatable) but then she posted a cooking video with the woman who plays Clara from The Guild, and had this whole fucking thing about "She's going to chop the garlic for the dish we're preparing, because there's no way I can have my hands smelling like garlic" or something equally retarded. Like, really bitch? You can't chop a fucking vegetable? I have a super-sensitive nose but damn, put on some plastic throwaway gloves or just wash your hands with charcoal soap afterwards. She really is as frail and high strung IRL as her character is in that show, it seems.

>> No.7229586

>>7229576
That as well. I haven't seen her spam any tags, she usually just reblogs and bitches people out or tags them as 'ita'

>> No.7229597

>>7228791
what

>> No.7229602

>>7229223
image name sums it up

>> No.7229603
File: 70 KB, 685x463, itson.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229223
I posted that response and I wasn't even going to respond to this, but this girl has talked down to me like I know nothing about the fashion and been a cunt to me multiple times, so I wrote a response while angry. I almost am excited for her to read it, because she's such an obnoxious dramacow that I'm sure whatever cancerous response she writes back will be one for the history books. I just hope she doesn't block me before I can see it.

>> No.7229604

>>7229584
As someone who chops a lot of strong smelling ingredients fairly frequently, I can understand that. I'm not going to buy gloves or special soap because I don't care that much, but it is sorta aggravating that whenever I put my hands near my face for a couple of days afterwards I still smell it. It also happens when I pick the herbs from my garden with my bare hands when I need some real fast and am being lazy.

>> No.7229608

>>7229584
garlic is delicious anyway, the smell also comes away if you rub stainless steel on your hands. i can't stand felicia day or zooey deschanel. i know you didn't bring her up but the same people generally like both actresses and i find them both falsely nerd/twee.

>> No.7229613

>>7229604
You can run stainless steel (like a bowl or cutlery), salt, or baking powder on your hands to get rid of the smell if you don't want to buy charcoal soap

>> No.7229612

>>7229603
I'm following you both (been following you for a while I think, and her just for the recent lols) and I can't wait for her reply either.

>> No.7229614
File: 1.79 MB, 352x199, 1383025606164.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229603
Oooh, gurl, good on you.

>> No.7229615

>>7229603
I love you omg. Yeah, she's talked down to me when I gave advice on a few things and never took anything to mind aha

>> No.7229642
File: 33 KB, 491x385, jfc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229612
Here you go.

>> No.7229653

>>7229642
Somebody's mad, oho.

>> No.7229658

>>7229642
>you can't judge something before you've even seen it
>doesn't know milanoo
>doesn't know replicas
Just let her get burned, she deserves it.

>> No.7229665
File: 176 KB, 1324x504, ss (2013-12-07 at 06.55.51).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229642
Oh boy, and now I'm apparently elitist because I actually own lolita, also she's been in the fashion since she was 13/14!!! But only owns one skirt. Ok, that's believable. I'm done here, she's not worth arguing with anymore. I'll tap out, thanks.

>> No.7229667
File: 2 KB, 479x45, whwhat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229642
And then this followed

>> No.7229668

>>7229667
Gosh anon, you're so mean! I mean she needs to vagueblog about it for asspats. She showed you!

>> No.7229670

>>7229642
>>7229665
OMG lol she is cray. Who the helllll overreacts like this? If she gets butthurt this easily she needs to evacuate the Internet immediately.

>> No.7229673
File: 68 KB, 647x150, 1386468768058.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229665
You can just search her blog for the tag "ita" and find tons of instances of her by her OWN ADMISSION being a thundercunt to people. This bitch cray

>> No.7229677

>>7229673
Don't forget that one time she said a girl was a disgrace/ita/etc because a pic of her twirling showed bloomers

>> No.7229680

>>7229673
Ugh I wish she would just STFU and go away, I don't even go on Tumblr and this is upsetting to me. Thundercunt is right.

>> No.7229706

>>7229670
>Who the hell acts like this
Black people.

>> No.7229715

>>7229642
>I LOOKED IT UP ON EBAY AND I HAVE NEVER USED EBAY BEFORE

OH Christ. Maybe people who have used eBay before might know someting about it. But maybe not! Keep reaching for that star.

>> No.7229736

thank you loli gods for this bitch, secrets gonna be guud this weekend

>> No.7229741

>>7229736
So ready for secrets now tbh

>> No.7229746
File: 30 KB, 480x270, nyan2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229706
No need to make it a race thing, anon.

>> No.7229782

>>7229746
Listen, there are African-American's and then there are people that act black. One is a state of mind and that's this cunt wads state of mind.

She has a choice of acting ghetto and that's what she's doing. It's not the right choice considering her position but that's where she is. this whole Rude for Rude bs is shit ratchet girls do.

>> No.7229791

I like that she's only proving people's points. "You don’t know what Lolita is do you" in response to a cosplay photo. She could just ignore it like what she just told one girl to do minutes ago

>> No.7229796

>>7229782
It's called being a nigger. In my opinion niggers don't have to be 'black' they just have to act ignorant and crazy as fuck.

>> No.7229811

>>7229791
Wow she is such a fucking cunt

Also I wanted to point out, spidersona has been WEARING lolita since like at least 2012, not just "into" it. So her whole "I've been in it longer than you" spiel? Completely ass backwards. I can be into my favorite football team but I won't claim to be a player on that team unless I have the uniform. Also, spidersona is wearing fucking bodyline in like the first page of her blog, she's not some elitist brandwhore like this nut is making her out to be. Christ almighty.

>> No.7229816
File: 140 KB, 500x281, 2483184503.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This girl needs to listen to her seniors or she's gonna get her shit slapped.

>> No.7229821

>>7229796
>>7229782
So much this.
There's trashy ghetto bitches in every race, it just happens to be really prominent amongst black people.

>> No.7229826

>>7229796
my thoughts exactly.

>> No.7229874

>>7229782
okay i am not up on the lingo the kids use these days, the fuck does "ratchet" mean? i keep seeing it.

>> No.7229879

>>7229665
>17 years old

well there you fucking go.

>> No.7229898
File: 50 KB, 514x319, gggggg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229565

>> No.7229904

>>7229898
Wow omg 3.8 GPA she must be such an intellectual wow

>> No.7229903

>>7229898
I really don't like when people get into a small argument with somebody and then act all edgy and say shit like "Kill yourself, here's some rope".

>> No.7229913

>>7229898

>3.8 GPA

Haha, bitch didn't do AP/honors courses or is doing terrible in them.

>> No.7229922
File: 63 KB, 420x434, lol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The weeaboo lvl of this one.

>> No.7229927

>>7229584
I hated her as soon as she pulled that "I'm a larper/lesbian " bullshit on supernatural last season, ugh ...

>> No.7229930

>>7229922
>mr yan wants a wife
>omg how dare he have personal preferences of how his partner should look!!!!!!!! scammer!11!!!!!!11

>> No.7229932

>>7229922
>entered knowing it was a scam
>flabbergasted that she didn't win
Whut

>> No.7229935
File: 135 KB, 320x240, tumblr_mafnruvio81r4gei2o1_400.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7229922
i can't even begin with this

>> No.7229937

>>7229913
I know. The average high school GPA of the students at my university (approx. #25 in the US) is 4.3

I got a 3.7 in high school without even trying (and dealing with eye problems that rendered me unable to read for 6 months didn't really help), so a 3.8 isn't that impressive.

>> No.7229938

>>7229922
Hahaha
Don't be mad at Mr. Yan for not wanting your cray self

>> No.7229942

>>7229922
A lot of people entered that contest... Did she really think she would enter and just win so easily?
I hope that what she said about crying for 3 days and not eating anything in that time isn't true because if it is that's pretty ridiculous

>> No.7229943

>>7229922
>"I felt like being black and a healthy weight was the worst thing on the planet."
>"I'm fucking fabulous . How dare he not want me."

Oh my fucking gods

Wut ...

>> No.7229955

>>7229898
>my 3.8 gpa
Didn't realize they were teaching historic fashions in high school

>> No.7229968

>Entering because if Yan wanted a wife you wanted to it to be someone 'of marrying age'

She seriously entered this contest to get a chance to marry some creep old Japaneses guy she barely knew?

>> No.7229971

>>7229968
That's what I was wondering. Probably one of the shittiest excuses I've ever heard.

>> No.7229979

>>7229922
the fuck is wrong with this bitch?
>17
oh.
>>7229968
because then she is so selfless and brave for volunteering in a younger girl's place! SHE'S THE KATNISS OF THE BODYLINE CONTEST

>> No.7229988

>>7229955
Exactly. What does your GPA in school have anything to do with knowledge about Victorian fashion?

>> No.7229990

>>7229979
What if

girls had to fight each other to the death to marry Mr. Yan

I'd watch that.

>> No.7230002

This bitch...

>> No.7230005

>>7229874
Rachet is basically the flavor of the month word from vines meaning "one who doesn't take care of themself, is crazy and/or is a complete mess both mentally and physically. "

It's basically the same as calling someone ghetto.

>> No.7230022

Couldn't help myself. Responded to that crazy fluffyrabidcunt. Now she mad. LOL

>> No.7230024
File: 104 KB, 768x824, _20131208_004506.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7230002
Oops, dropped my pic.

>> No.7230047

>>7230024
Reading through her blog it seems like her she's changed into this 'tooedgey4u' personality.

>> No.7230082

>>7229927

Honey, that's called acting. Acting. She didn't write that character, she just read the lines they gave her.

Don't be that crazy Supernatural fan. There are too many already.

>> No.7230173

I really hope this chick makes her way to /cgl/ someday and fights with everyone in a thread. It will be the most entertainment we'd have since PT went away.
>inb4 her underage b&

>> No.7230196

>>7230173
PT is back, the mods just don't let us post threads about her anymore

>> No.7230309

>>7229879
There are some underage people that lurk here that crop up every once in a while, and they aren't dumb as fuck like this. Don't crop it to her age, it's no fucking excuse for her. She's just fucking dumb and rude as Hell.

>> No.7230323

>>7230082
thank you i was about to state this in a bit more of a buttmad way

>> No.7230448

someone, please, kick that bitch in the face.

lol, her followers are telling her she has a great sense of lolita style based on her tumblr REBLOGS...

>> No.7230465

>>7229879
She looks like she's in her late 20s or early 30s. Wow.

>> No.7230540
File: 412 KB, 476x1118, frk37.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For anyone who missed her massive rage fest, this is only the beginning of it

>> No.7230544

>>7230540
I couldn't cap the tags but she has tagged it as 'stupid bitch' and some other stuff

>> No.7230567

>>7230540
Lel

There's never been anything wrong with bloomers showing as long as it's not too much (however that oldschool pic of those two metamorphose girls it looks really cute but nowadays it probably not look right). Plus the girl is twirling, so of course the skirt will look slightly shorter and her bloomers will show. I prefer bloomers to seeing thigh.

>> No.7230574

>>7230005
ah, thank you! i kept thinking it involved nurse ratchet from one flew over the cuckoo's nest for some reason

>> No.7230585

>>7228776
I used to have her on my RSS feed for the lulz but always just ended up getting angry and fed up...

>> No.7230609

>>7227850

Hi! I'm the host, just dropping into this conversation to say I don't hate her! She's welcome to come to the meet, she's a member of the comm same as everybody else.

I just think she needs to learn that she doesn't know as much as she thinks she does and sort her attitude out. She's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, but no, I don't hate her. I just sigh whenever I see that she's posted. Hopefully she'll do what I did, take a good look at herself and work on some stuff.

>> No.7230678

>>7229642
>since mid-2010

Except I remember when she found out about lolita last year. Which is 2012.

>> No.7230812

Thread is on autosage but I want to keep talking about itas, I'm gonna make a new one.

>> No.7230823

>>7230812
New thread here

>>7230821

>> No.7230968

>>7230309
>underage b& detected

>> No.7231348

>>7229223
Okay so what exactly is she calling a pettiskirt if she's not talking about a petticoat?
Those skirts people wear in fairy kei?

>> No.7231378

>>7229898
>3.8 gpa
Call me when you GPA is at least an actual 4.0 without needing to round up.

>> No.7231787

>>7229922
I'm black and I wanna lynch this nigger.

>> No.7231954

>>7229584
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwJR-xE-BvM
Yes I agree. In this video it's her with Hannah hart(cute youtube comedian) and she's just a total up-tight bitch in the whole video and it's really awkward. Her nice persona melts off the longer the video goes on, because Hannah has such a chill personality and Felicia's a meticulous OCD psycho.

>> No.7232103

>>7229922
Maybe
just maybe
It wasn't because she's black, but because she's really fucking plain and clearly an insane weeaboo.
Honestly, she's probably just projecting her own insecurity onto anything and everything.

>> No.7232439

>>7227957
Mana cosplayer?