[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 40 KB, 541x288, momoko train.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7386389 No.7386389 [Reply] [Original]

Can we have another thread for lolita in public? The last one was fun.
Pictures and stories!

>> No.7386400

>Be me
>First time in brand outside, pretty confident
>OTT for meetup
>~Scene kids~ glare
>Don't care
>Start following me
>Ugh
>They throw a soda bottle at me
>Spills on my shiro dress
>Flip shit
>Scream at them
>They run off
>Call police
>They never get caught

>> No.7386433

>>7386400
I had run ins with scene kids when I was in high school. I wore a lot of black and got a lot of shit for trying to be like them even though I wasn't. Summer of my junior year I blossomed and started my journey to gothic lolita. I didn't wear lolita to school, but I figured out how to actually look nice and suddenly got loads of positive attention. I will never forget the day this guy, who was very popular for being the one scene boy at school, asked me if I would put him in my top 8.

I know they are just teens, but I still feel such disgust and disdain towards scene kids.

>> No.7386447

Recently went to disneyland for the first time in lolita, got nothing but good compliments on my dress and purse. I was really worried since I've heard about some bad experiences, but it was a flawless day. Can't wait to back in a different coord!

I did have a group of girls ask if I was cosplaying, but I was actually glad they asked, and told them to look into lolita fashion online, and explained how it was a fashion style etc.

>> No.7386491

I recently decided to go for a walk to town in lolita. Not exactly out of the ordinary for me.

Fantastic Dolly jsk, everything else was just black. Nothing too exciting.

It was about 9.30 at night, was grabbing something to eat before I grabbed the car off my partner who was at work.

A couple of old looking, middle aged men are walking towards me looking me up and down and stop to say "Hey little girl, I think you and my friend should.." as he did the whole looking me over and nudged his friend.

"Fuck off, you creep!"
>"Fuck off, you hippie!"
I keep walking.
>"What the fuck is your problem? Frigid bitch."
>"Nah man, don't worry about her. She's a fucking hippie!"

Okay. Pretty interesting for my first time being creeped on in lolita.

I usually get the "princess" thing among other lovely compliments. I've been called a can-can dancer, been asked if I was headed to a party and been laughed at a couple of times but that rarely happens.

>> No.7386516

>>7386400
Fuck, if I was in that situation, I might have burst out crying. And then maybe run at them my parasol. Good on you for calling the cops, though. Fucking bastards.

Scene kids and those mall goths- I just can't stand 'em. Why would you wear your hair all the way over your head like that? Or put so much cheap eye makeup on?

Back on topic- I went to the movies a while ago in offbrand, while I think most people ignored me a group laughed and clapped. I'm not sure if it was a positive or negative laugh/clap, though.

>> No.7386517

>>7386447
I wore lolita to Disneyworld and was nervous I might get kicked out for looking like a princess. Most of the workers were genuinely happy to see my outfit and fellow guests said they thought I was a seasonal princess.

>> No.7386646

>wearing an AP cardigan and socks, not even in full lolita
>get on train to go home after running errands
>big black dude is the only other one in the car
>comes up to me grinning
>"HAIR-UH-JOO-KOO!"
>too stunned to say anything
>"It's Hair-uh-joo-koo style, right??"
>"Uh...I did buy all these in Japan so I gue-"
>"I KNEW IT!! THAT'S FRESH AS HELL, HIGH FIVE!"
>I give him a high five, not quite sure what just happened
>he calls his friend on the phone and starts raving about my clothes to him
>so confused the rest of the way home, but glad my clothes apparently made this random black dude's day

>> No.7386659
File: 211 KB, 615x462, 1392881512252.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7386646
what race was the man? I don't think you mentioned what race he was?

>> No.7386661

>>7386659
Not anon, but shit, I'd be surprised if a black man did that too.
I generally find big black men intimidating too (and based on experience, not stereotype), so it would be such a pleasant surprise if I found a sweet BIGBLACKOTAKU.

>> No.7386665

>>7386646
Sometimes normies are so cute when they recognize jfashion. That's a funny story, anon.

> be in Walmart picking out some cheeses and packaged meat stuff on random Tuesday morning
>be wearing basic gothic lolita dress, no print but full coord.
>woman shrieks and runs over to me demanding a photo.
>forget to hide package of bacon
> mfw I hope I'm not going to end up on People of Walmart. But she seemed so absolutely gob-smacked.

>> No.7386669

>>7386659
>>7386661
Exactly, at least around here (and I think in most big cities), big black men tend toward the intimidating thug archetype, so when he approached me, that's definitely not what I was anticipating.

>> No.7386690

>>7386665

I went to Walmart once with a friend, I was wearing my favorite Baby floral JSK (I think its called Little Cats Bouquet or something like that) and I was paranoid the entire time about ending up on people of Walmart. But as we were leaving these two black women stopped us and raved about my dress, saying they loved my style.

Sometimes black people are the most surprising. I remember once when I was waiting for a bus, I caught an overweight, middle aged white woman taking creep shots of me when she thought I wasn't looking. Can't say I've ever had a black person do that to me.

The incident that sitcks out the most was when I went to the train station to pick up my then boyfriend, I was wearing my mint Honey Picnic OP in a very cute, kind of casual country style coord with a wide rimmed straw hat and almost as soon as I stepped inside some white faggot hollered 'is the circus in town!' in the otherwise completely silent lobby. That was awkward as fuck.

>> No.7386699

>>7386433
I remember when I was still in highschool I was hanging out with a bunch of my goth & jfash friends at the mall and saw these two obnoxiously scene boys- pink hello kitty belly shirts aren't my style but i thought 'hey we're dressed up pretty weird too so live and let live'
when they spotted us though they were making a bunch of snide remarks to each other and snickering at us. I'm glad scene really isn't a thing anymore.

>> No.7386701

>>7386661
I had a big black dude dressed head-to-toe in Southpole come up to me once and he got all moe and told me I looked nice and then ran off
it was the most kawaii shit

>> No.7386703

>>7386669
idk from my personal experience I get the most complements from black people when I'm dressed up in whatever alternative fashion. They seem more cool with outrageous style and dyed hair then anyone else around here tbh.

>> No.7386714

>>7386690
Oh hey. Lolita at Walmart.

>be me
>stopping at Walmart to get something for dinner or something i dont remember
>really cute classic coord
>get predicted staring and whatever, ok cool
>notice some guy has been in the same part of the store as me the entire time
>ok that's weird
>go to check out, leaving
>he blocks my exit
>asks for my number and mumbles something about my clothes

It was unexpected and it would have been almost cute if he hadn't followed me around the store then blocked my exit. (He didn't get my number.)

Note: I was 19 and he looked to be in his 40s.

>> No.7386716

>>7386665

>Forgot to hide package of bacon

Your fate is sealed. You are going to end up on the People of Walmart.

>> No.7386728

I went with a couple girls to a mall, we got stopped by a bunch of the clerks and asked for pictures- everyone was super excited to see us haha. A really cute old woman in a Hijab asked for us to pose with her, it was sweet.

Personally, a little girl saw me walking and asked loudly if I was a princess. I died man, just died.

>> No.7386734

>>7386716
I suspect so. I was kind of shocked so just stood there clutching it in front of my chest. (muh bacon!) I think my wide sleeve hid most of it though.
Ah well. I wonder if any Lolitas have been posted there already? I'd not be surprised.

>> No.7386750

>be me
>normally wear sweatpants/sweatshirt, no makeup, no effort put into appearance
>wear lolita to school
>petti, makeup, everything
>make sure that it's on a day where there's some kind of school event so it's not /too/ out of place and people will assume i'm just taking part in the event
>get stared at all day
>pass by people and can hear them say "that's so cute" or "omg she looks like a doll"
>friends periodically come up to me and tell me about how people are saying stuff like "did you see the walking doll?"
>not sure if compliment but still feels good
>people hold doors open for me
>everything went better than expected

much better than what i thought would happen, considering public high school

>> No.7386757

>>7386714
>Wearing casual lolita at walmart
>Hear someone when I pass them
>THAT GIRL HAS PURPLE HAIR GET A PICTURE HONEY
>Wheel around and say "It's lavender, actually" while faking that I'm taking a picture on my phone
>Man immediately flips out
>HOW DARE YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF MY FAMILY
>Shrug at him
>He goes into crazy mode, is screaming like a banshee
>Staff shows up
>They tell all of us that we need to immediately leave and glare at me like I started it
>Fuck y'all, Food Lion loves me

>> No.7386760

>>7386734
>>get predicted staring and whatever, ok cool
>>notice some guy has been in the same part of the store as me the entire time
>>ok that's weird
>>go to check out, leaving
>>he blocks my exit
>>asks for my number and mumbles something about my clothes
>It was unexpected and it would have been almost cute if he hadn't followed me around the store then blocked my exit. (He didn't get my number.)

I think I only saw one posted with really super frizzy pig-tailed hair which didn't really flatter her. I think she was wearing a bodyline dress.

>> No.7386761

>>7386760
I have no idea why it copied all that green text, from a different post, but w/e

>> No.7386790

>be me
>dress in Lolita more or less everyday except in formal occasions, exams etc
>going at my Japanese oral class (yeah I know)
>forgot that I had an oral presentation in front of all my classmate and two professors
>start panicking because I should've wear something more towned down
>female professor sees me
>can't stop saying how cute I am, say a the class '見て下さい!かわいいですね。'
>oral presentation is only three minutes impro and two minutes q&a with classmates
>have to be about hobbies
>speak about fashion
>can use my clothes as tangible exemples
>everythingwasbetterthanexpected.jpg

>> No.7387502

>>7386757
I left out the important
>heard camera noise from behind me
I made it sound like I was fake taking pictures for no reason.

>> No.7387530

>>7386701
That's so cute omg.

>> No.7387566

reading this I kind of want to go up to a lolita and tell her that her dress is cute if i ever see one
would that be creepy?

>> No.7387602

>>7386761
Sometimes when you highlight text then click on a post number to reply to it'll put the highlighted text in the reply box. It happens to me all the time 'cause I have to highlight green text since I find it hard to read.

>> No.7387613

>>7386701
now just imagine a world where everyone is like that

>> No.7387612

>>7387566
I don't find it creepy if it's done politely and the person acts normal. It happens to me because I'm the only Lolita in my area to wear it solo around town.

If it happens just in a casual, well lit area and you do it in a way she sees you coming and you smile and don't act odd, it won't seem creepy at all.

>> No.7387624

>normal, well-adjusted looking 40something people who could be my parents
>"freak, fetish, it's not halloween, how much for sucking my dick huehue"
>gangsta dudes
>"gurl that's cute"

>> No.7387634

>>7387624
Being repressed is a bother
Gangsta-ass niggas love that kawaii shit doe, they be like DAYUM GIRL look at that, that shit is k-Y as fug.
I be like, damn it's feels good to be in burando.

>> No.7387641

I have only got rude stares and comments when in lolita and/or cute jfash (only my friends are actually supportive)
But when dressed in normies, eventually I get nice/ok things thanks to my outrageously long hair (mostly little girls thinking I'm a mermaid/doll/princess/Rapunzel but also middle age people asking if that's my natural hair or saying it kinda suits me)
Also I don't really know why but asian people are the nicest and tend to go all "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL" and swoon over me

>> No.7387651

>>7387641

My asian friends are the one who fawn over me the most, for the most part, barring cute grandmothers of all races.

My housemate though thinks I'm super weird though. Same person who called lolita 'a fetish.' I just what....

>> No.7387667

>>7387651
Well, for myself, I have found that cute little grandmas are always the most rude. Even dressed in normies (The weirdest thing I tend to "wear" is my hair and a panda hat which is, in fact, in fashion now) and I have got rude stares, been yelled "FREAK" and spit at, grandmas putting their hands over their little children's eyes, not wanting to sit next to me on a crowded bus... I dunno, it's pretty weird

>> No.7387670

>>7387634
niggas love anime

>> No.7387672

>>7386659
go home tumblr.

>> No.7387684
File: 251 KB, 819x745, 1390527265173.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7386790
You sound like me, except I really only wear lolita on exams, for presentations, etc. I mostly wear otome or a basic pants/sweater/scarf combo otherwise.

Anyhow, my story:
>have to give presentation on some aspect of pop culture in Japanese class
>choose lolita since it will be the easiest
>wear a simple sweet coord with minimal poof on day of presentation
>sitting outside of classroom, classmates either compliment me or kind of chuckle
>section before mine gets out, people start filing past us
>head of the department, who's 50+ and always dressed to the nines, sees me and squeals, "Anon-san, kawaii!"
>some random, messy looking girl comes out, stops as soon as she sees me, points, and shouts, "Cool dress, but I'd NEVER go out in public like that."
>mfw everyone in the lounge area is now staring at me because she was so loud
>quickly slide into the classroom and give my speech

My professor/the head of my department still talks to me about "Gosurori" every time I go to her office, and unfortunately I recently learned that the girl with no fashion or social skills is probably going on the same study abroad program as me.

I've mostly received compliments/good reactions while out in lolita, though.

>> No.7387702

god tier
little girls and their adorable freakouts

nice tier
grandmas, little boys

indifferent tier
middle aged women, old grandpas

staaaaaaaaaaaare omgdidyouseethat tier
other "alternative" people, young women

complete shit tier
teenagers, young to middle aged men

>> No.7387707

>>7387670
Seriously, though, brothas love a girl in alternative fashion. Younger girls might shit talk and obviously stare, but the men love that shit.

>> No.7387719

>>7387667
Can you post a pic of the panda hat? I'm not sure which ones you mean

>> No.7387724

>>7387684
>Gosurori
I'm going to start using that, thank you for sharing a magical gift with the world.

>> No.7387729

>>7387724
It's been called that forever, but idiots chose to call it lolita because saying "gosurori is too weeb" or some ridiculous shit. I don't get why it hasn't become the norm because seriously, being mistaken for a nymphet ageplayer because of a name is totes not loli.

>> No.7387737

>>7387729
"GosuRori" is the Japanese trying to say "Goth Loli" in English. It is VERY weeb for English speakers to call it that.

>> No.7387756

>>7387719
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/835656267_1/-font-b-Faux-b-font-font-b-Fur-b-font-Animal-font-b-Ears-b.jpg
This kind of hat, but with a panda theme instead of a racoon one

>> No.7387755

>>7387724
>>7387729
>>7387737
I've always said it because I can't stand saying Lolita or worse, Loli.
Avoid all bad associations?
Yes please.
Japanese friends have never thought it weeby.
Even if western people 'in the know' think it's weeb, I'd rather that than a shit ton of norms thinking
It's pervy somehow.
Plus I'm old and set in my ways.
Get off my lawn.

>> No.7387771

>>7387755
It's also the only word the Japanese people I know have used/recognized, but then again, they're all older (30+).

>> No.7387778

>>7387756
Oh I see, I remember I wanted one of those a couple of years back but never had the money, I might get one now though.
Also you can paste the link in the select image thing, it puts it into a temporary folder then uploads it here.

>> No.7387797

>>7387771
What's funny is if a Bodyline wearer pranced around Tokyo saying Lo-lee-tah, that would be bizarre.
Different ways of looking at things.
I don't weeb out on anything from glorious Nippon
so I trust people can see that and overlook my
choice to call it gosurori if they find it odd.
If not, Eh...shikata ga nai

>> No.7387805

>>7387667
>>7387756
Tbh, I think people who wear these are freaks, too.
This sort of thing is not street appropriate, imo. It's way too furry.

>> No.7387832

>>7387805
I think they are cute if it's really cold and the wearer is otherwise bundled up.
But I think wearing them casually as fashion when not for warmth is kind of odd.

>> No.7387974

>>7387667
>panda hat
>in fashion
No

>> No.7387985

>>7386433
>asked me if I would put him in my top 8.
What?
Can somebody explain what this is?

>> No.7387994

>>7387985
Lol, old myspace term. Profile allowed you to display your top 8 friends.

>> No.7388173

>>7386703
>>7386690
Maybe it's because a lot of them are kind of forced into feeling like they are 'alternative fashion', especially with their hair. With being told that natural, kinky, black hair is "unprofessional", and having people come up and touch them without permission, and having to learn how to take care of it from other black people, since mainstream media only talks about straight, white haircare.
So maybe they can get over the whole 'omg so different dats weird' hang up and actually appreciate cool things.

>> No.7388750

>>7388173
Oddly enough, there's 2 and 1/2 ails of black hair care for our WalMart. The other 1/2 is "normal" hair care.

>> No.7388765

>be me
>wearing basic gothic lolita (no prints or anything)
>at park
>evening time
>girl comes up to me, older than me (23ish, and I'm 19)
>Gorgeous as fuck
>swoons over my outfit.
>we get to talking
>"I wore AP in highschool sometimes, but stopped when I realized I wasn't pretty enough for it."
>Notsurewhattodo.jpg
>conversation gets less awkward as we talk about prints
>Tfw a huge portion of the conversation was centered around how she wasn't good enough to wear lolita. (too fat ect)

God damn, she was so sweet, and gorgeous. I felt so bad for her. I don't know what happened, but she was just in tears.

>> No.7388770

>>7388765
Did you tell her she was beautiful and invite her to be your loli friend?

>> No.7388780

>>7388765
That's so awkward :(

>> No.7388781 [DELETED] 

>>7388770
Beautiful, yes. Loli friend? Not particularly. I've hung out with her a couple times since, offered to lend her dresses, ect. Last time we hung out (about a week ago) she wore some really cute BTSSB wedges, I think she's getting a little more comfortable with the idea.

She's actually shown me some pictures of some of her coords from back when she actively wore loli, and it's pretty awesome stuff. I'll see if I can't get pictures next time, and upload them.

Really sweet girl though, I think next thursday (we have class at the local community college together) I'm going to invite her to a comm get together.

>> No.7388786

>misclick on /cgl/
>see this
>literally female version of fedorafags

lol

>> No.7388788

>>7388786
>misclick on /cgl/
>see this
>literally a fedorafag
lol

>> No.7388790

>>7388770
>>7388780
She's getting much more comfortable with wearing loli in public. She knows how to coord, because I've seen some of her outfits, and they're really cute. Nothing particularly groundbreaking, but cute nonetheless.

I think I'm going to invite her to a local comm brunch, my comm is pretty polite to new people, but given she's pretty shy, I might have to introduce her.

>> No.7388801 [DELETED] 

>>7388786
thats what i saw when i first came here
then i realized

>wear designer clothes
>well educated

these fedora-bitches are still out of my league

>read because these people are so fucking weird but are local, and i've actually seen about 20-30 /cgl/ users now in person (always make dr.who references for some weird reason in social settings)

>> No.7388804 [DELETED] 

>>7388801
>be rich
>any stinky cgl abused NEET pussy I want

>> No.7388807

>>7388801
ahhh sieg, nice to see you gain.
how's the girlfriend?

>> No.7388811 [DELETED] 

>>7388804
I'm rich too, how do I fuck NEET cgl girls with minimal effort? Teach me your ways, sensei.

>> No.7388812 [DELETED] 

>>7388811
probably
pay them, there was a girl at a local card shop BRAGGING about being a freelance hooker.

>> No.7388816 [DELETED] 

>>7388812
whoops, your tripcode reminded me to put on my tripcode.

Of course you pay them, but how does that even come up? How do you find the ones that are amenable to it?

the only girls that go to my local card shop are fat as fuck and I'd rather eat my own vomit than get jiggy with a fat girl

>> No.7388832 [DELETED] 

>>7388816
i've only had sex with 2 prostitutes in my life and those were off of craigslist/backpage so i wouldn't know

i just left the office in a suit + hermes tie, some dude outside was asking about my double monks and started talking about work (he ran an HVAC business) then magic the gathering decks and some chick butted in with buming a cigerette, the dude joked about getting paid for one, as he handed it to her and she mentioned something about not having to worry about money and she'll buy him a box next week, few questions later awkwardness...

famous last words'

>oh comeon it's not like i have to worry about money...
oh yeah why is that?

>> No.7388841

>>7386447
God, my friend's friend always snaps at people who compliment her "costume." She gives them this bitch face and while walking away from them, not even looking at them anymore, she flatly says "It's fashion."

I wish everyone would explain lolita as sensibly as I imagine you did, for damage control against crap like what my friend's friend does.

>> No.7388845

>>7386665
>>7386690
The idea of lolitas shopping at walmart is so laughably sad.

>> No.7388855

>>7388841
That's so rude of her if they're trying to give her a compliment.

>> No.7388868

>>7388811
>be sexy
>???
>profit

>> No.7388873 [DELETED] 

>>7388832
I feel like cgl-ish girls are probably more amenable to sugar daddy/sugar baby things rather than straight up prostitution

>>7388868
I'm somewhat /fit/ but my face is stupid, so, no-can-do. plus I really don't have the time or inclination to shuck and jive for some women, I just want cgl qts on my dick in exchange access to my vast resources

>> No.7388877

Wore le cadre du chat to a bar. Compliments from people all night. That's about it.

Have seen two sweet lolitas in public, years apart. The second one was alone and looked really out of place. I should have said something to her.

>> No.7388878 [DELETED] 

>>7388873
Advertise on cgl? Maybe a girl will be in for it. It's anonymous, so. Maybe even someone in the thread will be up for it at some point.

>> No.7388884 [DELETED] 

>>7388878
I feel like that would be a fast track to getting banned from cgl

>> No.7388885

>>7388884
you're halfway there. you support sieg.

>> No.7388886

>>7388812
seig, seriously, how's your girlfriend. dont avoid my question.

>> No.7388889 [DELETED] 

>>7388886
you mean my ex?
probably dead
6'1" , 300 pounds, chain smoking, fast food for every meal binge drinking non-excersizing 22 year old with no healthcare

she looked and sounded 40 back then

>> No.7388892 [DELETED] 

>>7388885
I'm not supporting anyone, I don't know this "sieg" person. I just want to stop going out and fucking bar skanks. they're hot most of the time but they're boring it's work. qt3.14 prostitute seagulls, here I come.

>>7388889
why in god's name would you date a beast like that

>> No.7388893

>>7388889
how come you don't try to get a new one?

>> No.7388895

>>7388892
its the only person who would take him.
look him up, he's truely horrid.

>> No.7388897

>wearing all pink, on the way to a meet
>get on train
>little girl sitting with her family says "ooooh i like HER"
>entire family laughs
>dad says something like "kids just have no filter"

Kids have the most adorable reactions. Until their parents force them to be in a picture with strangers in lolita.

>> No.7388900

>>7388801
you forgot fat as fuck

>> No.7388901 [DELETED] 

>>7388895
Well okay but personally I would rather never get laid again than have to spend time with someone with the description he posted with regards to his hambeast ex

>> No.7388904

>>7388901
maybe thats why he's so bitter and hateful.
he's known as /cgl/ as a troll with a trip, shitposter extrodinaire. never has anything nice to contribute. ever. just tries to derail threads.
very hated, and /fa/s trip representitive. they should keep him on a tight leash.

>> No.7388911 [DELETED] 

>>7388904
you're the only person that hates me though...and im 99.9% sure you're that girl that ripped off all of those disabled gamers

>> No.7388918

>>7388911
>only person that hates me
this is low quality bait.
why aren't you fucking permabanned?

>> No.7388924

>>7388845
Annoyingly, it's the only local place that has organic romaine, andouille sausage and Sheep's milk Roquefort.
Go figure.

>> No.7388929

>>7388873
Just put an Angelic Pretty bag papered with Benjamins over your head and they can ride your sugary carnival horsey ride in peace.

>> No.7388933 [DELETED] 

>>7388929
but what if they grab the bag and run away? I don't want to have to chase down a seagull and beat her up for taking my moneys and not providing any vagina

>> No.7388937

>>7387702
Eh, iunno anon, people in other "alternative" fashion can be good or bad. Literally last week at my uni I had a girl in full punk just come up to me and excitedly fawn over my outfit (I was wearing more of a lolita-inspired mori but you get the idea)

>> No.7388942

>>7388933
Tie the little straps in a knot under your chin like a bonnet, surely it doesn't take you that long to finish.
Seriously though? Any chick who can't figure out how to find a sugar daddy probably isn't sugar baby material and a guy with the dolla-dolla bill still having trouble getting chicks has something else wrong with him.
Just a hunch.

>> No.7388945 [DELETED] 

>>7388942
I don't have trouble getting chicks, I already said that. I know how to go out and take pretty girls home. I do it almost every weekend.

The point is, I'm tired of doing that.

>> No.7388954

>>7388945
Then study up, buy some Lolita dresses as your bait and set something up. You do know that lots of Lolita brand dresses are one-size and small at that so that solves your hambeast problem, but Chickies also want to know you got the goods. Buy some BTSSB and offer it up. Since you use a trip, they will easily find you if you are legit.

>> No.7388955

>>7388954
>Chickies
I keep seeing you (or someone else, I guess) using that word here lately and it makes me so uncomfortable for some reason.

>> No.7388957 [DELETED] 

>>7388954
So I just buy some lolita stuff and post a picture of it, then seagulls rush towards my dick like a fat kid to a pie?

this sounds dubious but I guess I can try it

>> No.7388959

>>7388955
Idk why, it's like gals, chicks, sheilas, girlies. Not any derogatory meaning. Girls implies lack of maturity, women belies the more girlish aspects inherent in a Lolita, females sounds sterile and cold.
It's really no more than that.

>> No.7388961

>>7388957
You'll have to be a little more creative than that but look at it this way, you want a Lolita and as soon as you attract one that's what she's going to want, right? Unless you aren't confident enough to think you'll attract one/some?

>> No.7388964 [DELETED] 

>>7388961
of course I could if I wanted to but there's a limit on how much effort I'm going to be willing to put into this

hint: it's pretty low

>> No.7388966

>>7388964
Then your ROI will equal it, I guess, like anything else.

>> No.7388985

> with lolita friends, for casual meet
> walking through trendy/student area to get to restaurant
> group of teen-hipsters walking towards us
> mismatched clothes, beehive hair, look terrible
> start to giggle and sneer as they walk past us
> "if I looked like that I'd kill myself"

BITCH, WE ARE FABULOUS!

>> No.7389054

>classic-themed meet
>we're waiting in front of the cafe for the rest of the girls to arrive
>an older man approaches us
>"so why are you girls so dressed up"
>"it's a meeting for a well-dressed people"
>he nods satisfied and leaves
>wish everyone would understand like he does

>> No.7389109

>stop by drug store to get exfoliating scrub and meds
>wearing classic lolita
>turn a corner and almost run into this old man
>try to apologize when
>WELL ISN'T THAT A NICE OUTFIT
>he starts yelling across the store
>WINNIE. WINNIE. COME SEE THIS.
>ended up spending 10 minutes chatting about street fashion with hank and his wife winifred

>> No.7389116
File: 286 KB, 600x338, rrasvpC.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7388985
>Not saying 'If I had a face like that I'd kill myself"

>> No.7389117
File: 115 KB, 578x960, 1393168671769.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

for whatever reason, this photoset made me cringe.

>> No.7389118

>>7388816
I'm an 8/10 NEET girl. Want me? Gimme dat email.

>> No.7389127

>>7389109
I would have thought a kawaii bear with honey was headed towards me and did he try to sell you propane and/or propane accessories?
That's incredibly cute though, I hope I have encounters like that in the future.

>> No.7389142
File: 106 KB, 851x314, 1393170298955.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389117

>> No.7389237

Being a brolita can be hard, but rewarding sometimes. I was at Tekkoshocon, wearing a new kuro lolita coord, but on Saturday I was bored. A few friends wanted to walk around Pittsburgh, specifically the strip district for a while. Despite my aversion to normal public places when just crossdressing, much less wearing lolita, I went with them. I mostly kept quiet and flew under the radar as best I could, letting my friends talk for me so that my deeper voice wouldn't be found out. (I am very passable as a trap, though not perfect.) At one point, I heard a little girl saying something like "Mommy, look over here! I want to look just like her! Isn't she pretty?" The mother looked at me, and I saw the recognition cross her face. She instantly knew somehow that I was a guy. She leaned down and said to her daughter, "If you grow up smart and gentle, anyone can be a princess like her."

Best day ever.

>> No.7389241

>>7389117
I just saw that. There's some girl in the middle picture wearing shorts and it was so awful wow. If my eyes could barf, they would've.

>> No.7389292

>>7386646
>service on train
>not even just a text but an actual call
Can you make this story any less believable?

>> No.7389294

>>7389117
>>7389142
I'm glad I'm not the only one who though about it.

>> No.7389305

>>7389237
Whew! I thought that was going to be a horror story, but it turned out better than expected! Awesome mom, adorable girl!

>> No.7389313

>>7389292
I'm almost always to make calls on trains just fine.

>> No.7389315

>>7389313
almost always able*

>> No.7389321 [DELETED] 

>>7389118
yeah sure, if you're still around. send me a skype or something

fuhrerparty at chammy dot info

>> No.7389330
File: 101 KB, 578x960, 1393177781286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389117

this one?

>> No.7389337

>>7389330
Wow fuck, this is bad.

>> No.7389348
File: 443 KB, 600x601, 1379079665002.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389330
Somebody should photoshop this picture with the vomit coming out of the eyes and that would be able to accurately sum up how I feel about that mess of.... I don't even know. Just. Everything. I don't understand. It's just so bad.

>> No.7389349

>>7389330
What is this, even? Who are these people and what the fuck do they think they're wearing?

>> No.7389358

>>7389330
Whoa, even a lace monster is better fashion sense than this.

>> No.7389376

A little background I go to a public highschool (Turned 18 recently and taking night classes due to illness) I've been wearing lolita since freshmen year even though a lot of coords weren't fantastic but I've improved now. Sorry if it's long
So First year is this:
>Be in DOL Milky Planet Replica with Miku wig.
>Get what the hell looks and some snarky comments.
>Go to Biology
>My teacher loves how I look and gushes over the dress.
>Boy from class asks to braid my Miku wig twintails
>Best day.
Second Year
>Wear chocolate strawberry bodyline dress with Ichigo Black Bunny blouse and miku wig without twin tails.
>Go to Cosmetology class
>Teacher mentions how I look like The Flying Nun with the hood on.
>She enjoys the fashion though and so do the other kids.
Now 3rd year:
>Wear no wig, make my curls wavey instead, wearing AaTP Princess JSK in black paired with a white offbrand blouse and black stockings.
>Do this during Walt Disney Wednesday on spirit week.
>Homeroom teacher gushes over my dress and even asks me to twirl
>Get Compliments through out the day.
>Have Weight Room
>Doing bench press tests today
>Teacher says I can do it tomorrow so I don't ruin my dress.
>I say fuck that and decided to bench press in brando
>Start to bench press some students are laughing, others are rooting.
>One of the strongest dudes says "Don't give up princess you can do it!"
>Able to press a mere 65 pounds (I'm weak as hell.)
>Get up ripped stockings.
>Happy but sad as I walk to my last class.
>One of the drama club guys is walking.
>I don't notice him as my head is down.
>He crouches a little to say "You're Amazing!"
>Automatically happy.
>Go to Science.
>My friends brother was our sub for a while.
>Some kids in class make fun of my outfit.
>He tells them to knock it off and says I look lovely
>All of the Doki Doki's.

Fun fact: The brother would help me bench press during weight room after I told him I wanted to get stronger.

>> No.7389390

>>7389376
What, you don't change into gym clothes or something?? Why would you sweat in your burando.

>> No.7389391

>>7389376
This is so fucking stupid, you have to change into gym clothes to bench press, are you an idiot?

>> No.7389393

>>7389391
>>7389390
In my school we don't have a changing room so we pretty much have to work out in our uniforms. That's NJ for you! We also have to wear uniforms and rarely get days we can wear whatever we want.

>> No.7389400

>>7389393
Wow, your town must really suck.
I went to school in two parts of NJ and both schools had changing rooms for gym.

>> No.7389401

>>7389393
This seems even more stupid. If you go to a school with uniforms even on the off days you'd hardly be allowed to wear lolita. Also, are you sure you were at school? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

>> No.7389402

>>7389401
>>7389400
I live in Bayonne it's pretty dumb since all public schools are required to wear polos and khakis after some bullying and random people walking into the highschool starting fights in '08 I believe, also calm down second Anon I was able to wash my clothes as soon as I got home plus the bench pressing didn't really work up a sweat since it was cool weather.

>> No.7389404

>>7389402
I went to a middle school with no changing room and do you know what we do? We change in classrooms, just like in your chinese cartoons.

Also you're ignoring my point, you would not be allowed to wear lolita on an off day of a strict uniform school.

This is just one of those stories socially awkward people write because 'wouldn't that seem cool?' but they don't realize how full of holes it is and make it worse trying to dig themselves out.

>> No.7389405

>>7389330
>>7389349
I want to know what this is supposed to be too.
I can't...even tell.
What was it tagged?

>> No.7389425

>>7389404
That's the thing Anon it isn't super strict if you read what I said it was School Spirit week, on Spirit week you dress according to what the theme of day is it's one of those few days out of the year we can dress up but only according to the theme. I'm pretty sure spirit week for all highschools do that even the catholic one in my town, but eh if you're skeptical you're skeptical. If you want to I can make an video post and send some pictures of the spirit week flyers if I can find them so I can show you how shit the rules are in my public highschool. Then again it's NJ so that doesn't say much.

>> No.7389427

>>7389425
Fuck I forgot commas.

>> No.7389429

>>7389425
>>7389402
>>7389393
Your story doesn't really add up, just give it a rest.

>> No.7389434

>>7389405
#az matsuri#lolita fashion#personal#ootd

>> No.7389452

>>7389401
not always. i went to a christian highschool in houston and the only thing they cared about was modesty. lolita was OK because it exponentially decreased the chances of having a T&A infrigement.

>> No.7389456
File: 102 KB, 640x640, Christmas coordinate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389429
>>7389425
Holy fuck both of you shut up and contribute to the damn thread or just hate fuck each other in brand either way just contribute something.

>Go to family gathering in old school-ish coord (pictured)
>Grandma adores it and get some compliments.
>Friend of the family makes fun of me non-stop because of my bonnet.
>Ignore her and continue just hanging with my little cousin

It was an okay experience nothing I'm not used to when I dress in lolita on the streets.

>> No.7389477

>>7389456
>wearing Lolita to family gathering.

Wish I could, tbh. It would give me something to look forward to on that day.

>> No.7389493

>>7389376
I... Can't tell if this is bait or not.

Why would you not bring spare clothes if you knew you had sporting activities to do that day?

>> No.7389496

>>7389493
We have gym everyday around certain periods. It's unavoidable really.

>> No.7389501

>>7389496
Just shut up you moron. You've been found out, move along.

>> No.7389502

>>7389496
Fucking hell go away you're only being a bigger dumbass by answering questions. This is how dumb shit like "Cyber bullying weeeh" happens, I don't care if schools are different depending on where you live, I don't care if that stuff actually happened just stop answering questions it's only going to be worse on you, fuck why not just make a whole tinychat and discuss with skeptical anons so they can shit more on you.

>> No.7389513 [DELETED] 

>>7389456
>>7389477
>>7389493
>>7389496
>>7389501
>>7389502

is cgl always this big of a catty drama factory? jesus

>> No.7389520

>>7389513
It looks like you quoted something unrelated, but look at the original story and you'll see why it seems pretty out there in a bad way.

>> No.7389531
File: 62 KB, 600x450, 1378158088487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389513
Old school anon here it is, personally I hate when people slightly derail to argue about dumb shit like this but I hate it more when the storyteller tries to explain to the anon whose skeptical. I could care less if it actually happened or not, both parties just need to shut up. It's 4chan people will blow their stories out of proportion but I also feel like that the story teller is a troll and is pretending to be the other anon to start a fight. In short where is a Janitor when you need one?

>> No.7389538

I wore a classic lolita outfit to the miniature museum in Tucson when visiting family over the holidays. One guy said to me, ?Lovely outfit. You look like you jumped right out of the exhibit!" He was such a nice gentleman.

>> No.7389554 [DELETED] 

>>7389520
yeah I accidentally quoted something unrelated, my bad.

and yeah I can see that but at the same time this thread makes me feel like I walked into a group of high school cheerleaders in the middle of yelling at each other over not remembering the right cheer

>> No.7389568
File: 223 KB, 367x306, 1382039730174.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389554
>this thread makes me feel like I walked into a group of high school cheerleaders in the middle of yelling at each other over not remembering the right cheer

Fuhrer you have no idea how accurate this is for /cgl/ in general

>> No.7389582

>>7389531
if you need any explination, he can actually likes seig.
so yeah, turd at its finest

>> No.7389589

>>7389531
This is probably Janitors revenge for us for calling them dumb. We must suffer with these faggots.

>> No.7389592 [DELETED] 

>>7389582
are you talking about me? you know, having a conversation with someone doesn't mean I "like" or "dislike" them

>> No.7389630

>>7389376
It's your burando, anon, you can do what you want in it as long as it makes you happy and doesn't hurt you or others.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time, anon. That warmed my heart.

>> No.7389637

>>7389630
Way to come back and samefag your own post. I don't think this would warm anyone's heart.

>> No.7389647
File: 2.78 MB, 286x360, 1392482157196.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389637
Fucking hell why are you responding to that? It'll only feed the troll even more. That's it this thread isn't going to get back with the flow of stories. Gonna start a new thread with hookers and blackjacks. You know what forget the hookers and black jacks it'll just be a regular ass thread.

>> No.7389651

>>7389592
>tripping
people are going to dislike you
>treating seig like a human being when he's shitposting/trolling aka 90% of the time
people are going to dislike you

>> No.7389663 [DELETED] 
File: 33 KB, 525x400, desu.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389651
if someone dislikes me for a dumb reason then it's hard for me to give a shit about their opinion

I barely care when people dislike me for a good reason

>> No.7389730

>>7389425
We had spirit week in my school and it was OPTIONAL. I also had gym during this spirit week time and we had to change. We didn't have a fancy changing room area but we had BATHROOMS that we were supposed to change in. Your story doesn't add up.

>> No.7389741

>>7389730
>>7389637
0/10 samefagging again, get the fuck out if you aren't gonna contribute.

>> No.7389746

Plot twist: Everyone is samefag.

>> No.7389754
File: 56 KB, 348x297, 5332728_700b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389746

>> No.7389757

>>7389730
Anon never said they HAD to dress up, they said that if they DID dress up it had to be according to theme.

Though, a school without a locker room sounds really fucking stupid. Even my middle school has a locker room, and my school district is poor as shit. They couldn't afford to renovate the >40 year old high school despite the fact that slugs would literally drop from the ceiling when it rained. There would always be buckets in the halls to catch the drips, and there would be slugs in the buckets along with the water. It was disgusting.

>> No.7389811

>>7389757
Waa, I was eating.

>> No.7389820 [DELETED] 
File: 4 KB, 250x192, ohpinthesquatrack.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389811
now you're eating bucketslugs, anon

>> No.7389821
File: 119 KB, 500x375, no sound.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7389757
literally my worst fucking nightmare.

>> No.7389837

>>7389821
Luckily they only fell out in the places where the water leaked through, so there was no danger of just being slugged in the hall.

I think they redid the roof last year, but they should really just renovate the whole school. There's still a wing of the building with no AC, and people have actually passed out because it gets so hot in there.

Lucky me, my senior year I had two classes in that area near the end of the day when it was at its hottest.

>> No.7389844

>>7389330
This is a bad bad thing full of badness.
Send a link to the 'thats not lolita' tumblr immediately.

>> No.7389852

>>7388911
siegy is an angel sent from heaven

>> No.7389858

>>7389837
thank god. though just the sight might have made me stay home from school when it rained. but jesus fuck anon that place needs to be shut down.

>> No.7389878

>>7388801
hi seig. I like to go on /cgl/ too : )

>> No.7389905

>>7389844

the girl who runs that tumblr is the girl who posted the photo set

>> No.7389935

>>7389757
>Slugs falling from the ceiling

Why is this so funny, holy shit.

>> No.7389947

>>7389905

O.o ???

>> No.7389971

>>7388845
The only time I go to walmart is to pick up photos of meetups, and occasionally some random craft supplies since any good stores are two hours away. I fucking hate walmart though, I only go when I need to.

>> No.7390060

a dad with two kids stopped me today to tell me that bis daughter thought my pink hair (wig) was pretty while she hid behind his back
best reqction though was a living statue stopping his statue act to make a hand heart at me a blow a kiss
when I ran off and looked back he gave me a wave as well

>> No.7390062

>>7390060
ugh so many typos sorry

>> No.7390066

>>7389292
It might have been aboveground, its only underground when I have trouble.

>> No.7390090 [DELETED] 

>>7389118
>>7389321

actually you know what it was really stupid for me to give you a mailinator address, if you're actually for real email me here instead:

noahwiggen at hushmail dot com

>> No.7390816

Much to my pleasant surprise, I've received nothing but compliments when I have worn lolita in public.

I was at the mall once in a sweet coord, and about 10 girls that looked anywhere from 12 to 14 or 15 stopped me and asked for a group picture. It was really cute, I wish I could have kept that picture!

Another time I was wearing a pink sweet coord and a girl about 15 I guess was staring at me just with her mouth wide open, I thought it was a look of disgust or something negative, but then she said "you look SO CUTE!" and complimented my outfit.

>> No.7390818

A small meet up yesterday, went shopping and had a middle-age man stop us. "Did someone leave the pearly gates open? All the angels are here!"

>> No.7390827

>>7390816
>>7390818
omg those are so cute

especially the angel compliment

>> No.7390828

>>7390818
HAHAH holy shit.
yo if I see a lolita girl IRL is there something that would really capture them

I wanna get busy while she still has that co-ord on u feel me

>> No.7390832

>>7390828
something I could say*

>> No.7391130

>>7389054
>"so why are you girls so dressed up"
>"it's a meeting for a well-dressed people"
Heck yeah! I don't really understand why some girls try to explain lolita when people ask what we're wearing. Unless someone presses really hard these are my typical responses:

>"Why the dress?"
>"I just like dressing up all pretty sometimes."
>"Where'd you get something like that?"
>"The internet! Cool, huh?"

I haven't had anyone ask me anything further than that.

>> No.7391221

>classic themed meet
>fuck, no classic clothes, one classic dress but nothing to coord it with yet
>fuck it, wear simple sweet
> a grandfather pulls me aside, with his grandaughter hiding behind him
>"she just wanted to let you know that you're her favorite"

I went from feeling the odd one out to a pretty damn special snowflake. every time I felt awkward for being the only sweet one I was like "I'm her favorite, hell yeah sweet"

I do hope I can find things to go with my classic dress though, so this doesn't happen again.

>> No.7391237

>>7388985
>beehive hair
disgusting

>> No.7391239

>>7391221
Why do comms have these kind of substyle-themed meets? It seems like a recipe for disaster or resentment by excluding people who don't follow the substyle. I wear gothic almost exclusively. I'm not going to buy things for a sweet, classic or sailor look ever. Especially not just for a meet.

>> No.7391242

>>7391239
well, there weren't really rules (that I read of), it was just at an art museum so everyone wore classic to fit in with the setting.
it was a very fun meetup though.

>> No.7391256

>At underground station with other lolis waiting for the train to arrive
>Group of midlle aged people walking towards us
>One of the ladies ask us we're going to the carnaval (Dutch equivalent to halloween)
>Other lady insists we're having a bachelorette party
>notthisshitagain.jpg
>One of the dudes apparently wants to say some thing
>Brace for worst comment
>Says to ladies that these clothes are way too beautiful to be a costume
>Everything went better than expected

I never saw it coming

>> No.7391287

>>7387974
They did become popular for a few months about 2 years ago.

>> No.7391295

>>7389404
>you would not be allowed to wear lolita on an off day of a strict uniform school.

You can in Britain and the uniform rules are very strict.

>> No.7391297

>>7386400
They're jealous you're more alternative than them.

>> No.7391306

>>7391287
Popular =/= fashionable. They were odd then too. I remember seeing them sold at the Halloween stores.

>> No.7391331

>>7391256
Wow, anon, where'd that happen? Don't tell me there are lolis in Limburg

>> No.7391343

>>7391306
I don't think you understand how fashion works.

>> No.7391527

>>7391306
Dunno anon. I'm on a college campus and I see them everywhere. And I'm not talking about on weeby types. I'm talking about people wearing skinny jeans and the latest hipster-ish bullshit, along with a character/animal hat. Like, a knit winter hat with a face on it (eyes or ears etc), not a huge furry beast on the head. That's probably what the other anon is talking about. They're available at Walmart for christ sake. Whether or not something is fashionable is a personal opinion, but, a whole shitload of people in my near vicinity are wearing them sooo....

>> No.7391624

>>7391297
Omg the mall goths round my town always get so butthurt about that.

>> No.7391745

>>7391331
This was in Rotterdam, but if memory serves me correctly there a few lolis in Limburg. I though there was goign to be a meet in Venlo sometime soon

>> No.7391904

>>7391239
I don't think it would be enforced, just a suggestion. I dunno though, my comm never does themes. I would love to do a tea party near the ocean and people can do sailor or pirate if they can...

>> No.7391916

>Having a severe soft spot for this stuff because of daughter
>Go to cons just to people watch for cords
>Always reminds me of my daughter
>Have only seen her for 4months the past 3 years

You dont mind if older guys stare right? I always try to not come off creepy or scary but I have a grizzled veteran look.

>> No.7391924

>>7388750
Where do you live though? I've lived in both NJ and Oregon and there's about a half an aisle labeled "ethnic" with maybe two brands of stuff and some brushes. There's usually a full aisle of just hair dye and a huge display of barettes and weakass gel and hairspray (I've given up and buy gel made for black hair half the time because my frizzy jew hair can't be tamed)

>> No.7391941

>>7391916
Tbh, it really doesn't bother me because I am fully aware that my clothes are really different from the norm.

>> No.7391950

>>7391916
As long as it's not obvious leering, and you're just admiring the clothes, sure. If you want to avoid becoming a personal horror story, or just making people uncomfortable, I'd recommend making small talk if you manage to get caught. Just compliment the outfit or something.

>> No.7391952

>>7391941
There have been times ive stood up to ask them a question and they LITERALLY took off their shoes and ran. Its heart wrenching

>> No.7391954

>>739195
see
>>7391950

>> No.7391960

>>7391952
That's...wow. You must either look very intimidating or they're extremely paranoid.

>> No.7391975

>>7391960
Probably a volatile mixture of both. Are there any events around kansas?

>> No.7392190

>>7389402
My school (also NJ) tried this polo and khaki shit but they tried to start it in like fucking October, after everyone had finished school shopping. Parents freaked the fuck out and it got dropped. Granted we also had a protest happen the same year because boys couldn't wear shorts (at the time those super long these-are-practically-pants shorts were in style) but girls could wear capris that were the same length.

>> No.7392261

>>7391916
Dude you sound kinda like my boyfriend. He's prone to accidentally looking like a creep and/or serial killer and while he appreciates lolita, large quantities of petticoats intimidate the fuck out of him.

>meet up at small theme park
>we split into groups so we can go on rides
>bf decides to show up partway through day so we can have fun together
>my phone is shit so never get his texts
>he spots a flock of petticoats
>follows them assuming they'll eventually lead to me
>someone in my group gets call from other girls
>"theres some creepy guy in a trenchcoat following us and i think he has a gun come help"
>why would you not call security
>rush over there anyway
>the creep-in-trench-coat-with-gun is bearded bf in a camo jacket with his phone-clippy-holster thing sticking out the bottom
>when girls started freaking out he started freaking out thinking they were freaking out about someone else and it turned into a never ending spagetti cycle
>this is why everything is better if you just say something

>> No.7392274

>>7389637
I'm not a samefag...
You just made yourself look really dumb.

It warmed my heart because she was happy. Happy stories tend to warm hearts. Maybe if you stopped being so sandy, you'd experience a bit of sunlight now and then.

>> No.7392282

>>7392261
Ha, unfortunately im not one for the trench coat mafia. I usually prowl ( i dont really "walk" anymore ) around in either bootcut jeans, or my khakis. I try and tone down the military look by wearing cartoon character shirts or plain tee's but it seems to have the opposite effect.

>> No.7392286

>>7392261
It's a bit different if your boyfriend is coming to find you. This dude just asked about other events around Kansas so it's obvious he's seeking out groups to watch. Even with no bad intentions, that's a little creepy.

>> No.7392293

>>7392286
Not watch or stalk. I usually just pick a bench or chair, people watch, and then if they walk by its like watching a deer pop out of the under brush while hiking. You dont pursue, just watch it walk along until it disappears

>> No.7392296

>>7392282
He wasn't in a trench coat either, it was just a pretty standard tactical-type jacket. He came straight from the gun shop he works at that day so I guess looking like he might be carrying is just whats gonna happen.

>> No.7392298

>>7392293
I'm still getting a creeper vibe from your choices of words and approach. If you are harmlessly people watching, you wouldn't be using some of these words in this context at all.

>> No.7392299

>>7392298
You're talking to a guy who has spent the better part of his life hunting people and shooting them. I can read you a cookie recipe and sound creepy

>> No.7392306

>>7392299
Die Eier Von Satan

>> No.7392307
File: 59 KB, 470x614, 1391025049437.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392299
god does that make me messed up if that sounded hot? I dont care either way.

>> No.7392310
File: 14 KB, 266x400, 1240874517417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392306
Die Eier von Satan hat lange schlecht gegangen.

>>7392307
Whatever tickles your nethers, tickles them.

>> No.7392312

>>7392299
But knowing this, you stick to the same MO and stare, but {say} you aren't trying to come off creepy but prowl?
GTFO
Either troll or creeper.

>> No.7392328
File: 54 KB, 600x519, 1238015792919.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392312
Do you think im just going to wide eye'd stare?

>> No.7392331
File: 120 KB, 401x191, 1390181491682.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392328
i mean you can totally do that to me idfc just saying

>> No.7392333

>>7392310
Ja, sie frisch bleiben nur für ein paar Tage ein.

>> No.7392336
File: 10 KB, 304x266, Screenshot_11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392331
>Hey Baby
>You holden a mortar?
>Cause dat ass has a death radius

>> No.7392344

>>7392328
>You dont mind if older guys stare right?

Since you posted this ^ , yes. Since you've scared one group already, yes.

I smell something not quite right here. I'm sure of it.

>> No.7392343

>>7392333
Nicht so wie die Engel Eierstöcke, die frisch bleiben für Jahre

>> No.7392347

>>7392344
>scared one group

A single lolita?

>> No.7392354
File: 7 KB, 264x204, Screenshot_12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392331
>Want to know
>The true meaning
>Of Pogey bait?

>> No.7392355
File: 32 KB, 340x300, Storytime.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392336
*swooning* grumbles, stupid military guy fetish

>> No.7392356

>>7392347
>There have been times ive stood up to ask them a question and they LITERALLY took off their shoes and ran. Its heart wrenching

So heart wrenching you continue to 'prowl' and look for new events inKsnsas?
Bullshit.
If you scared a girl that reminded you of your daughter, you'd be mortified and try to make sure that didn't happen again. Not looking for new venues to prowl.

>> No.7392357

>>7392344

gb2tumblr where every man looking at you must be trying to rape you right?

>> No.7392365

>>7392356
The prowl is a state of mind that never leaves any soldier, whether it be a cook or a ranger. Its a kind of walk that is ingrained within you from the first day of basic. This is why i sit. This is why i wait and just watch them walk by

>> No.7392366

>>7392357
Nope, I don't mind the lookers, admirers or the wtfits poufy dress stares but this guy is using some pretty creeper cues here like he's checking to see if anyone is noticing.

>> No.7392378

>>7392365
It may come natural to you great hunter msn but knowing you've spooked someone you'd not use it deliberately nor 'sit in wait' for them like 'deer' (or other prey animals. I am seeing your cues and if I encountered you R-L, report them and you to nearest law enforcement con security. You aren't an innocent looker-on. You are a stalker. To what end ? Unknown, but it is what it is.
Would you be ok with a msn thinking this way about your daughter?

>> No.7392382
File: 88 KB, 720x960, 1393289360048.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392355
Eh.

>> No.7392391

>>7392378
You are looking far too into this. You even fail to take my example in the open palm way that i put it out. I will reiterate that it is like walking through the woods and seeing a deer. You just watch it go by and then carry on as you were. A stalker has an agenda and means to an end, a goal. I do not have one, i just sit in a chair and admire the pretty dresses. You seem to have some kind of rape fantasy going on in there somewhere

>> No.7392399

>>7392391
Nope, just alert when I see stuff that doesn't quite match up. Hiding in plain sight is common.

Nice to know you are so quick to throw it over to my court when you know you've scared someone already with your behavior, and really don't give a shit as long as you get to watch their pretty dresses some more. As I say again, would you like that done to your own daughter?
If she told you a man stared and scared her would you tell her she had a rape fantasy?

>> No.7392409

>>7392399
I would explain to her to not scare easily is publix places as it can hurts peoples feelings. I would ask her to not judge so quickly as you are now. Your cues are horse shit built upon toothpicks. I dont know -why- she ran, as all I did was stand up to ask her about her fabric, and it was in a well populated place. Take your tumbler antics and route them.

>> No.7392436

>>7392409
But I'm not a tumblr girl. In any case, drawing some attention to how quickly you would predictably turn from heartsick daddy to accusing others when your motives were questioned was my aim in drawing you out a little just for others to SEE that shift, predictably, you took the bait. So my objective here is accomplished.
See ya round, hunter man. I'll be watching for you.

>> No.7392464

>>7392436
You aimed to purposely provoke me by slandering my intentions to purposely make me angry? Did you believe me to just nose under? YOU are wrong, and are nothing but a pissing teenager with the mind of a provoking five year old.

>> No.7392491

On to more pleasant topics, shall we?
I think it's funny how people who would probably not normally talk to me will look...look...think...then blurt something out whenever I'm wearing Lolita.
Anyone else have this or similar happen?

>> No.7392500

>>7392436
I would smoke you until you puked your stomach lining through your nose if you were my joe.

>> No.7392508

>>7392436
>I'll be watching for you.

>> No.7392512

>>7392508
>That "imma strong women" threat

Choice. Really.

>> No.7392517

>>7392512
>>7392508
>>7392436
>Actively provokes military personnel

>> No.7392536

>>7392491
Something similar happens to me.
People who normally make fun of me when I'm in Lolita will try to talk to me when I'm not.
It's funny and weird.

>> No.7392569

The fuck is up with the catty tumbler cunt?

>> No.7392574
File: 922 KB, 400x225, eyebrows.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392464
I'll be watching for you too, military-sama

If it's any consolation, you don't sound like the guys who make the 180 flip when things don't go their way. I've dealt with them, and they're scary. You sound like a guy who is annoyed because someone is actively annoying him.
Trollgirl actually made you out to look even better! You kept your cool and kept with your logical rational points for a lot longer than I would have stood.

>> No.7392587

>>7392574
I do appreciate that

>> No.7392611

anyone else confused at whats going on here?

>> No.7392620

>>7392587
Yeah, for what it's worth, I don't think you're creepy, military father dude. You seem well-meaning! Unfortunately, it seems that many lolitas (and, well, ladies in general) are hyper-sensitive and tend to assume the worst in people (especially men).

>> No.7392624

>>7392611
>military guy likes to look at lolita clothing because it reminds him of his daughter
>admits he can be intimidating and has frightened girls
>girl freaks out and starts assuming he's a stalker
>really stupid one-sided argument ensues

As you've noticed, military-kun, you're not gonna have all the girls appreciate, or even like, the fact that you're interested in the fashion. If they show signs of being uncomfortable, look away and end conversation, and go about your day.
And maybe drop the cartoon shirts, and just dress in casualfag clothing (jeans and a plain shirt- no cut off khaki shorts or camo; that's neckbeard fashion). Generic weeb clothing on a solo male, especially one with any amount of facial hair, and obvious age, tend to set off most con-goers creep radar, and lolitas are already wary, considering the fact that the fashion does draw weirdos.

>> No.7392630

>>7392620
>ladies in general are hyper-sensitive and tend to assume the worst in people (especially men).

Yeah, and that's totes unwarranted. Men never did anything to deserve this at all! Those poor menz! Women are afraid of them for no reason at all, those meanies!

You sound like a guy

>> No.7392659

Thank you for thr kind words, lolitas

>> No.7392671

>>7392630
I am a girl.

I never said women were irrational or wrong for being sensitive and defensive, only that they do indeed generally tend to be sensitive and defensive. This makes some interactions with men uncomfortable for many women, which I think is unfortunate for men who I believe are well-meaning, like military guy.
Basically, I sympathize with men who aren't jerks but end up misunderstood, anyway.
Hope that cleared things up for you, anon.

>> No.7392668

>>7392659
Don't be too disappointed. You are on /cgl/, after all.

I'm sorry, not all of us are like this...

>> No.7392692

>>7392630
>Men never did anything to deserve this at all

No one deserves to be called a creepy stalker for people-watching in a crowded place, wtf.

>> No.7392701

>>7392671
It did. The way you worded it, though, made you sound awfully like the kind of guy who acts like a creep (when they aren't) and then wonders why people are frightened. Sorry there.

>> No.7392732

There's always sunglasses.

>> No.7392741

>>7392732
Clever point

>> No.7392763
File: 21 KB, 300x300, swimmer headphones.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392732
Pink sunglasses and headphones erry day, lets me have a legitimate excuse to avoid people.
Plus sometimes I just crank up the volume so even if someone was talking to me, I wouldn't be able to hear them anyway.
I really want to get some cute over the head headphones, since I've just got earbuds right now. Swimmer makes some really cute ones, pic related. Unfortunately the ones up on their site are all deco headphones or too simplistic/low quality.

I'm hesitant though, since I've had problems with dropping money on expensive headphones that don't fit me well. The sides press into my ears, or the band makes my scalp go numb, or I just generally get a headache... It's frustrating.

>> No.7392777

Is there even male lolita type stuff or no?

>> No.7392782
File: 202 KB, 459x704, 1391751297669.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7392777
Well, there's ouji... You don't have to be female to wear lolita ya know.

>> No.7392789

>>7392777
Your curiosity is good, potential brolita. However, the 'Lolitas in Public Stories' thread isn't the best place for your questions. The Lolita General might be able to tell you something >>7391138

>> No.7392790

>>7392732

>be military dad
>wearing sunglasses
>see group of lolitas
>memories of daughter rush into head
>turn face towards them, though actually now looking down at ground
>one of them notices
>"hey, what are you looking at"
>almost hear daughters voice
>"stop staring like that"
>don't say anything, StonewallJacksonFace.jpg
>lolita gives disgusted look
>same face daughter once gave during an argument
>notice dress, it's the same one daughter has
>only remember the term "AP"
>"what, you want this dress?" in a condescending tone
>look her in the eye, sunglasses still on
>she tilts her head, still looking disgusted
>single tear down my cheek

Of course this isn't real, and I kinda wanted to end it like:

>look her in the eye, take off sunglasses
>WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE...

>> No.7392809

>>7392782
hm.

>> No.7392826

>>7392790
>>7392790
> Battle roar
> Starts sewing lollitas together

>> No.7392844

>>7392809
I laughed way more than I should have. hahaha

>> No.7392870

>>7392844
I already wear that kind of stuff. Not anime perse but old english

>> No.7392995

>>7389538
what where in tucson was that?

>> No.7393021

>>7392870
who said any of this shit was anime?

>> No.7393062

>>7392777
There's guys who wear straight up frilly dresses, theres ouji (looks like young male victorian clothes), there's aristocrat (exactly what it sounds like, fancy old fashioned formalwear), there's just dressing up nice but not like a fucking awkward kid going to prom (guys show up to meets like this and its embarassing). I forget the name but there was someone on Tumblr who had a rather nice daily wear blog, used some fairly unisex brand items mixed with well tailored menswear. Basically just take as much care with how you're dressing as the average lolita takes putting together a coord.

>> No.7393183

>>7393021
I get what the guy was saying, it was just worded pretty badly. He's saying he has worn period dress, not that idealized "this is my KH OC"-esque looking stuff.

More Emma, less... Gosick(I guess).

>> No.7393328

bumping so other folks can read the crazy

>> No.7393416
File: 288 KB, 1200x1723, gate rori.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Tfw I'm a /fit/ and /k/ guy that just wants to spend some days being a pretty princess in lolita clothes and female character cosplays.

I relate to this military-dad-guy a bit in his mannerisms and looking at pretty dresses sometimes ways.

>> No.7393434

>>7393416
Lots of years seeing the ugly things in life make you appreciate the ugly things in life

>> No.7393436

>>7393434
> Appreciate the pretty things

predictive text

>> No.7393444

>>7393434
Laughed so much thinking you meant 'used to seeing ugly things? Good, stay there and appreciate it'

>> No.7393455

>>7393444
i hate typoes

>> No.7393462

Military guy sounds alright. I wish I could contribute to this thread beyond that, though. Well, I did go to a tea party, once, completely underdressed and won a pointy pink hat. Everyone chanted that I wear it when I asked what I was supposed to do with it so I did. Some people took pictures and everyone applauded and or cheered. This is how I fell in love with the style, actually. Good day that day. Still have the hat.

>> No.7393478

>>7393455
Hahaha oh my gosh I'm so sorry why does this keep on happening to you

To make this more relevant
>decided to go all out in sweet
>cute old couple stops in their tracks and whisper to each other, whilst glancing at me
>don't know what they said
>beams at me
>too shy to talk + language barrier
>awkward
>smile back and scurry away

still made my day

>> No.7393511

> Im gonna make you angry on purpose and then point out the fact you got angry!
> Such win!

Poor guy....

>> No.7393714

>>7391130
When people ask where I got it, I say the local mall or an actual store name, just to fuck with them.

>> No.7393723 [DELETED] 

>>7392299
>I can read you a cookie recipe and sound creepy
Hahaha I lol'd.

As long as you aren't inappropriate, just stick with what you are doing. You said your daughter wears lolita? Maybe you could be her chaperone (if she is young, if not then idk)

>> No.7393727

>>7392391
>>7392357
>You seem to have some kind of rape fantasy going on in there somewhere

Wow, I was believing you until this comment. You are disgusting. If you were a sane father, you would never, ever say something like this.

Confirmed crazy man stalker. Those in Kansas, beware.

>> No.7393730

>>7392409
>Men all around treat women like shit.
>Then wonder why women avoid when they get the creeps.

Instead of complaining about it here, why don't you do something about it where it matters? Educate other man and such, rather than telling your daughter to not listen to her instincts.

>> No.7393738

>>7389292

I get service even on metro-north, king-shit of rail travel so it's scarcely impossible.

>> No.7393746

>friend and I are walking home from my local mall
>dad with stroller passes by us
>stops us to talk about our outfits
>we're flattered and happy to talk to him
>he starts mentioning he's a single dad
>not relevant, but whatever
>he starts giving us weirder compliments
>it's obvious he want the v
>my friend and I laugh awkwardly at his advances and then power-walk away to my house

>> No.7393755

>>7392356
Dude, chill the fuck out. No need to be so sandy

>> No.7393759

>>7393714
2brilliant

>> No.7393791

>>7392844
oops I meant to quote >>7392826

>> No.7393792

>>7393727
Autism at its finest

>> No.7393808

>>7393714
Oh! I need to try this. Thanks for the suggestion.

>> No.7393819
File: 428 KB, 500x322, tmp_13734069524201992200896.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw this thread us still up and some other tart calls me a stalker/creeper etc

>> No.7393840

>>7393819
These are representative of the Lolitas you are watching. If they are tarts with rape fantasies, I find it a bit odd that you still so closely and dearly associate them with your daughter.

>> No.7393883

>>7393840
The dresses. Not the people.

>> No.7393898

>be sweet lolita
>but wear moth colors instead of butterfly colors
>have slacks&sweater bf
>also wears moth colors
>enjoy quiet evening in town together
>or out of town
>or anywhere, ever.

Everyone kindly leaves us alone until the moment we pay our check and make to leave, and then suddenly-

"I'm sorry, I have to ask, where did you get your [item, usually my purse, parasol, coat, or jsk]?"

The last time it was an entire table's party, and they were so quiet about it that they kind of snuck up on us. We were at the door and had just turned around to say thanks to the waiter up front and noticed about 9 people had appeared, like right behind us, and the lady in the front asked "I'm sorry, you probably get this a lot, but - where is that purse from!?" BF just chuckled.

>> No.7393942 [DELETED] 

>>7393792
I only do this with people who ask in an autistic way. Such as a sarcastic "Hey bopeep where did you get the threads." I answer something like Forever21, with compete sincerity. Or if someone is bugging me when it is clearly not a good time, like I am eating a meal with a friend or clearly having a conversation and they interrupt to just go "Oh gee nice dress where did you get it ok bye." People should be tactful when asking a complete stranger about their clothes. I don't owe them anything, so if they are rude I am going to just make something up.

>> No.7393954

>>7393759
>>7393808
I mainly do this with people who ask in an autistic way. Such as a sarcastic "Hey bopeep where did you get the threads." I answer something like Forever21, with compete sincerity. Or if someone is bugging me when it is clearly not a good time, like I am eating a meal with a friend or clearly having a conversation and they interrupt to just go "Oh gee nice dress where did you get it ok bye." People should be tactful when asking a complete stranger about their clothes. I don't owe them anything, so if they are rude I am going to just make something up.

>> No.7393960 [DELETED] 

>>7393792
You link throwing out a lame insult does anything in a situation like this? Loli-dad, you already screwed yourself over by pulling out the "women and their rape" card. I pray your daughter has a mother (who probably left you) so she won't grow up to be like you.

>> No.7393961

>>7393883
If this were so then you can see photos or videos of the dresses and not seek out people wearing them in person, though, right? Especially if you have these opinions of the people wearing them?

>> No.7393968

>>7393960
He said it's been a while since he has been able to see the daughter. There is usually a reason behind that...they don't restrict or refuse visitation for no reason.

>> No.7393972 [DELETED] 

>>7393960
I'm glad I'm not the only one a little unsettled by him. I went back and read the whole thing from last night and it's pretty weird.

>> No.7393986

>>7393792
You think throwing out a lame insult does anything in a situation like this? Loli-dad, you already screwed yourself over by pulling out the "women and their rape" card. I pray your daughter has a mother (who probably left you) so she won't grow up to be like you.

>> No.7394000

>>7393986

So now it seems that Lolitas are autistic infantile tarts with rape fantasies...I see...but despite thinking all this about them he still wants to go watch...their dresses. In person...because it reminds him of his own daughter...
Sure. Not Weird AT All Folks.

>> No.7394024

>>7393968
>>7393986
Military is not easy on families. Im always moving around and its not good for a child to change schools every year or so. It also doesnt allow them to make close connections with friends. I left my wife and daughter in a comfortable position and am working for a higher place so we can live peacefully. There werent a lot of jobs and i would not watch mzly family starve. Nor will i drag them across multiple countries and states.

>>7393986
Your teethings are bitter sweet, i didnt post that.

>>7393961
People who love lions and bears take trips to the zoo or safaris right? Sometimes you just want to see them be worn and just be around people. Some Lolitas have stunning life stories which you would never hear through picture or video. You cant build a report through a computer screen.

>>7393961

>> No.7394043

>>7394024
If you have time and leisure and resources to go visit the Lolitas at conventions, you could likely be using those to visit your daughter. It doesn't make sense. And you did post about that girl last night likely having rape fantasies, I read it.

Also if you only want to see the dresses not the people, as you said above, you wouldn't be craving their fascinating stories and seeking the opportunity to 'build report.'

>> No.7394053

>>7394024
Excuse me, the military is amazing for families. I came from a military family and I absolutely loved moving every two or three years. You weren't willing to work to better the lives of your loved ones, so you chose to leave them.

Just leave, god. Aren't there better uses for your time than being on cgl? Like raising your daughter maybe? Yes I am this mad.

>> No.7394065

>>7394053
Excuse me, Lieblings, but not every family is like yours. Ive seen entire marriages fall apart after only a year in service. You beinf a dependant dont know a single thing about raising a family in the military and you will not assume you do.

>> No.7394072

>>7394065
I'm not a military brat but I've been around enough service families to know that the dad who goes around with his service on his sleeve yapping about it so much in situations where it's not relevant to the discussion, usually have some...issues.

>> No.7394082

>>7394043
I just go to ones nearby, saving up leave for summer and winter block leave. Its a system that builds over time

>> No.7394092

>>7394072
The posts above made it relevant.

>> No.7394105

>>7391343
No they are not in fashion, and that is how fashion works.
Uggs/northface/leggings are popular but no one says they're fashionable.

>> No.7394122

>>7394092
No, not really, you used it to supposedly 'explain' why otherwise somewhat unusual and slightly creepy behavior was not creepy somehow. That did not make it relevant.

Most military men know how to behave socially without bringing their service work in to defend any sort of behavior questionable or no, in civilian scenarios. That's kind of shameful, actually but whatever.

I'm not interested enough to pursue this any further, the whole topic of a married man with a daughter going solo to conventions to watch and engage with young Lolitas is off putting. Good day.

>> No.7394149

>>7394122
Whether you "good day" me or not doesn't change the fact none of you know much about me or my family. An anon above decided to be catty and insult me because i left my family behind in a comfortable home surrounded by family and friends. My wife nor child handle change very well, so i made the sacrifice to continue on alone while funneling much needed money to help rebuild our life. As ive also said above, i never had enough leave to sustain long visits so ive been saving up. That along with me not having much money to play with i just visit local cons. Furthermore that will all be changing since i have a nice bank of leave and will be visiting for almost a solid month and a half

>> No.7394161

Goddamnit, shut up or get back on topic.
I hope the janitor deletes this thread.

>> No.7394163

>>7394149
Then why were you asking about cons around Kansas last night?
If my dad were stationed away from my mother and I and I learned he was going to local anime conventions to watch Lolitas, hear their stunning life stories and build rapport with them, I'd think it was weird. I really would.

>> No.7394172

>>7394161
Lol. Ok then, sounds good!
If out in regular public dressed in Lolita and someone approaches you with a question like 'So, what's this all about' meaning your dress, etc. how much do you feel obligated to stand there telling them? If you are just shopping or such?

>> No.7394180

>>7394105
Amen! Much popular stuff is really not fashionable at all. I took the fact that those animal hood-scarf things were on sale at the Halloween store to really mens 'lazy last minute costume'. I was surprised to see people just wear them around...

>> No.7394199

Anyone else find it weird that military-sama is being attacked like he slapped someone with his dick?

>> No.7394280

>>7394199
Weird? Nah, this is cgl.

>> No.7394326

>>7394199
Well when you throw around "you women and your rape" what kind of response do you expect? It's a stupid thing to ever bring up in a discussion.

>> No.7394342

>>7394326
I read what he said, and he was correct. She was insinuating that he was dangerous and preying on folks of the fashion

>> No.7394541

s-so how about that lolita s-stuff

>> No.7394625

>>7394172
Hardly any time at all. The tone of "so what's this all about"-style questions bugs me a little, so I just tell them "Nothing. This is how I like to dress." and carry on doing nothing.

>> No.7394645

>>7394625
Whats funny is that with older people they are excited while younger generations just shaniqua face

>> No.7394695

>Walking with a group of lolita past a church on the weekend.
>married couple comes out and insists on photos with us.
>We happily oblige and she makes a comment about how much she loves Alice in Wonderland.
>Brush it off as the usual Alice in Wonderland comments and say thank you.
>Half way down the road realize:
> I'm wearing Trump Doll skirt (Queen of hearts)
>Friend A is in Shiro (White rabbit)
>Friend B is dressed in a blue and white dress (Alice)
>Friend C is dressed in a home made skirt with teapots around the edges (Door mouse)
>Friend D is dressed in Ouji with a top hat (Mad Hatter)
>Friend E is dressed in purple. (Cheshire cat)
>Come to the realization that we all unintentionally dressed up similair to the Alice in Wonderland characters.
>Becomes inside joke for the past 2 years.

>> No.7395067

>>7394695
Pics? This sounds cute

>> No.7395651

>>7393986
>implying I'm loli-dad
k

>> No.7395657

>>7394199
Yeah, I'm starting to think I'm in the Sahara desert.

>> No.7395681

>>7395657
No, you're in San Fran/cgl/

capta: pheyme troops

>> No.7395849

>>7395681
>phlem troops

>> No.7395916

Story about seeing a lolita is public from a few years back, I was in school uniform and with friends so I didn't approach her.
>Be in local shopping centre (mall for you mericans)
>see girl in lolita
>bodyline chocoberry skirt
>no petti
>kek
>go get a KFC popcorn chicken snack box.

>> No.7395970

>>7394645
That's true. I mean my tone is never impolite, even when talking to "I-am-barely-disguising-my-passive-aggressive-laughter" teens. But you know, I've got nothing going on most of the time, so I just answer casually and hope that's sufficient.

>> No.7396054

>>7395970
acting casual always helps. KAWAI DESUing the local populace never goes well

>> No.7396184

derp

>> No.7399760

I was going to the airport in lolita to move out across the country (couldn't fit all my dresses in the suitcase)

and this one middle aged woman laughed at me, so hard and openly and pointed to her friend.
as she was snickering, her heel got stuck in a gutter, and she fell over.

her laughter stopped quick.

and at the airport, the workers liked my outfit so much they let me check one of my bags for free.

>> No.7400146

Has anyone else ever had someone tell them 'happy birthday' while dressed in lolita?
Usually I just get Alice/Bo Peep comments.