[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 13 KB, 250x232, i+had+a+dream+once+where+i+had+a+daughter+_0591eed04a855fcf3880ebca24fb45f3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7706831 No.7706831[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

the old one is on sage.

>> No.7706905

I've gotten shit multiple times for deleting the tumblr comments of others.
I reblogged it for the image, or the information not
"HOLY FUCK WHY DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE NOTES LOOK AT THIS NOW"
"OMG FUCKSLUT26 CHECK THIS OUT"

if something says "if you don't reblog this I'm judging you" the chances of me reblogging it is now 0

despite being in a circle on tumblr with my 4chan buddies and some other blogs I like, I still get stupid bullshit.

>> No.7707209

>found my favorite pastry from ever from my hometown in a fair today, in the estate I've been living in for the past 6 years
>ate two, but can't even feel guilty, because I know I won't find it again anytime soon
>tfw heaven is something you taste

>> No.7707213

>>7706905
I hate it when I really like a post but see shit like that. Most of the time I will go back to the OP and just reblog from them unless there is commentary I like, then I reblog from them.

>> No.7707216

Old thread
>>7699294

>> No.7707369

>spend 4 hours drawing since friend flaked on plans
>post on internet
>kind of proud of progress
>get tons of comments on how terrible multiple things are
>actually thought i was getting better

>> No.7707389

>>7707369
that's good anon, it's only gonna make you better in the long run.
You gotta embarrass yourself a lot at first to embarrass yourself a little less each time.

>> No.7707397
File: 196 KB, 391x306, 1393864562474.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7706905
also tumblr feels with me too

>really want to follow some people and make friends with them
>they seem like good fun
>I'm in some fandoms and all but I'm not a sperg about it and have a separate blog just for that
>scared that people I meet and befriend will be sjw tumblrinas, because for some reason fandoms always have them by the dozens
>people I met in the past and was getting close to reveal themselves as raging feminazis or sjws at the last moment

>tfw I have to be a massive faggot retard all by myself

>> No.7707407

>>7707389
it wasnt even that bad tbh, in fact much better compared to older drawings.

>> No.7707413

>>7707407
Post it

>> No.7707421

>>7707397
what's your blog?

>> No.7707429

>>7707413
already deleted all traces of it. last people to trust is 4chan especially when you're already feeling shitty

>> No.7707431
File: 449 KB, 720x547, 1357449432843.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm frustrated as shit because it's just.. Once I fix one problem I have, another one develops.

>Self harm and take 5+ benedryl a night
>Start attending therapy
>Manage to stop
>2+ months later, I haven't done either once

You think I'd be fine and dandy (space dandy) but then

>Self-esteem and body image plummet
>Constantly need to seek validation from friends if I look okay
>Feel needy and guilty about it (still do)
>Like not eating
>Have tried throwing up after eating large amounts of food several times

After I eat a meal, I get guilty about eating and want to throw it back up. It's never been this bad, and I haven't been able to see my therapist for three weeks due to work and family. (Medical issues.) God, I hope I can see her next week. She set me up for a psychiatrist last week too, but I had to cancel that. (Family w/ medical issues.)

I'm depressed for no reason either. My life is going fine and I can't even be remotely happy about it. What the fuck man.

>> No.7707438

>>7707397
You could block the offensive tags you don't like

>> No.7707450

>>7707429
We could at least give you legitimate criticism

>> No.7707473

>>7707450
It's not that a lot of the comments weren't legit criticism, but it was *only* criticisms. Not even that whole shit-sandwich people give you of saying that things look good. Just kind of fucks with your confidence when in your eyes it's one of your best works but no one has a single nice thing to say about it.

I've always been super encouraging to people who draw. even here in the draw threads at times and friends who are just starting out. I've had a lot of art ventures fail (even zomg Riot contacted me once only to eventually never respond to emails..) so I just feel incredibly shitty.

AND it's like the only thing I'm *decent* at, you know? Everyone has their thing and mine was drawing but it's clearly not even good, why am I doing it? I'm sick of working at things to have them fail miserably.

>> No.7707493

>get a new in real life /cgl/ friend
>she ends up being an annoying SJW with no sense of humour
>gets offended by everything
I knew it was too good to be true.

>> No.7707498

>>7707438
That won't solve the problem, things get through anyway and I'll be too put off by their sjwism to talk to them or befriend them

>> No.7707516

>>7707493
How the fuck did she survive on /CGL?

>> No.7707520

>>7707516
I have no idea.

My other /cgl/ irl friends are much more fun so I guess I'll just drop her. She's one of those girls who only have their boyfriends as friends.

>> No.7707557
File: 10 KB, 500x500, 1301504275408.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>see fucked up shit
>say nothing
>drink to forget

>> No.7707569

>get first job ever
>full-time, a bit above minimum wage
>"now I can buy all the cosplay/j-fashion/weeaboo shit I want!"
>putting 75% of each paycheck into savings, the rest for spending
>living at home until September so no bills
>still feel immense guilt for spending any money
Every time I have a cart with items in it, I end up staring at the page until the guilt makes me just close the tab. I'm even reluctant to purchase my badge for an upcoming convention. Am I being irrational or not? I really don't know.

>> No.7707575

>>7707493
>>7707520
Whenever I see posts like this I'm always super paranoid that it's me

>> No.7707580

>>7707569
Money is money, its entire purpose is to make you happy and comfortable. You probably grew up with not a lot of money but you need to realize it has no greater purpose and it's OK to spend it on yourself, you earned it. Life is short, buy cute shit
>>7707557
I don't know what you saw but if you can do anything about it, even if it's small, I would try to. Otherwise, don't beat yourself up about it too much and just try to do better next time.

>> No.7707581

>>7707569
>work
>plan to move out
>use your own money

I don't see any problems, anon. You worked for your money, so you deserve to do what you want with it, especially since you seem like you know what you're doing and have solid plans and a good saving method.

>> No.7707588

>>7707557
But what was it anon?

>> No.7707623

>>7707431
How is your relationship with your SO going?

>> No.7707658
File: 165 KB, 1271x697, 1350639673540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>really excited for dragoncon due to the fact that I couldn't get a badge for SDCC at all
>invite gf to come
>last week she dumped me saying that she didn't have any feelings other than finding me attractive
>no one to go with
>gonna be that loner

This is the second time I've been dumped before a con that I was going with my significant other.

>> No.7707661

Hi there! I'm that anon that always complains about their roommates. If there has been a post on a /cgl/ feels thread bitching about roommates, 9/10 it was me. Recently, though, all of the roommates I've had issues with in the past have been getting along great! ... except for two of them. I'll use the names I used in a previous post, Harley for the girl and Joker for the guy. They are dating.

>all current drama stems mostly from Harley's bitching about EVERYTHING
>house isn't clean enough to her standards, while she sits on her butt and plays vidya all day
>everyone bullies her poor precious Joker. His self esteem is SO LOW because we are mean to him. His mental problems are all our fault
>She constantly criticizes and demeans all of us, especially my boyfriend who is ~*~the meanest~*~ to Joker because they are (former) bffs who rag on each other
>has made it clear to me, the only other girl in the house, that despite calling me her only female friend would prefer to drink alone locked in her room than spend a day hanging out with me
>also discovered that past drama with roommates involving me and the bf almost getting kicked out was caused entirely by her convincing the guy who writes the checks that we were causing all of the infighting between the 'mates
>so giant bitch basically
>Joker is just a lazy whipped asshole who has everything handed to him on a plate
>got a nice job by basically sitting around for a few months while someone else convinced his boss to hire him
>despite this easy lifestyle, has been fucking up his job opportunity royally
>falls asleep and texts Harley nonstop while working (he's in construction btw so that's great)
>just skipped a day of work today without letting the higher ups know so possibly fired
>while at home he's no better, obeys Harley's every beck and call
>if he does something Harley disapproves of, like get sick or be tired, she throws a fit
>he just... takes it

That was probably very jumbled but, yeah. Venting. Whoo.

>> No.7707668

>>7707658
You have a month to get a new gf anon!

>> No.7707676

>>7707668
It's really easy to say that anon, but I have a hard time connecting with anyone down here in the south, originally being from the midwest
Shit sucks.

>> No.7707690
File: 17 KB, 202x250, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>trying to build a red-x cosplay
>considering buying a morphsuit and using one of my Kevlar motorcycle riding jackets to give it a more muscular, defined appearance
>don't know what the fuck to do about the mask/faceplate
>I think I'm mildly addicted to black and milds and red bull (have one red bull in the morning and a black n mild in the evening. Takes 45+minutes to wake up w/o red bull and takes 45+minutes to get to sleep without a black and mild)
>tfw

>> No.7707693

>>7707623
I think you meant to reply to someone else anon, I don't have a SO. Sorry!

>> No.7707699

>>7707690
Can't help you with red bull, but for sleeping it might just be the routine that you associate with sleeping. Try adding in something else and slowly decrease the cigs

>> No.7707710

>>7707676
It was partially a joke and partially serious. If anything just practice being sociable so you have the skill at dragoncon

>> No.7707726

>>7707699
Ahh, will try. Thanks anon

>> No.7707753
File: 126 KB, 1920x1080, tLx3vPG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've been looking for a large round circle buckle, like the kind from the 70s, for use in a cosplay. Pics of an etsy shop shows up all over google images and the buckle she's using to tie her scarves is perfect. I ask her where she buys them
>"That would be my little secret ;) But if you buy one of my ($60) scarves the one it comes with is all yours!"

thanks betch.

>> No.7707761

>>7707693
Maybe that's the problem.

>> No.7707763

>>7707753
Pics? Maybe someone else knows on here

>> No.7707781
File: 50 KB, 733x600, pos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7707763
Good idea. I've just been searching "circle buckle" because I have no idea if it has an actual name. It's impossible to find one that is
>gold colored
>for crafts, as in not $30
>over 2" diameter
>isn't wholesale
>isn't covered in fucking rhinestones

I'm thinking of just making one out of a bracelet or something and make the center thing out of a strip of leather (it has to be functional. It's for ATLA cosplay).

That girls' were perfect godammit.

>> No.7707868

Good feels I suppose: Recently at a con, I got called cute by some girls as I was walking through a hallway, and... it felt pretty nice. It pretty much never happens so I put on a pretty big smile after that and thanked them for the compliment.

>> No.7707954

>>7707569
Spend it while you can because once the bills roll in everything sucks.

>> No.7707963

>want to cosplay a Spriggon or Flame Atronach because sudden Skyrim re-addiction
>know exactly how I would make it
>don't have the money or skills to actually make it work

It's like when you see a drawing perfectly in your mind how you want it, and then your hand throws up all over the paper and it looks like garbage.

>> No.7708031

>cosplay as favorite character years ago but have always been too fat to pull it off
>stop for years and finally try again after losing a ton of weight
>see pictures from event
>still too fat to pull it off

>> No.7708193

>met a guy on 4chan and added him on Skype
>am introverted and get pretty uncomfortable talking to or being around people more than like 1-3 times a week (to the point of emotional distress sometimes)
>tell him about this and he says it's cool
>don't log on Skype for a bit
>he doesn't like this at all and mistakenly thinks he must have done something to upset me, like OP
>apologize and try to tell him it's nothing he did and I just don't really like talking all the time
>he says okay but still takes it really badly if I go 4+ days without getting online
>he also sometimes tries to get me to go on video or have calls even though I usually really don't want to
>feel like I'm making him upset but don't know what I can do
It's not that I don't want to be friends with him, I just feel like he doesn't get that I'm very reclusive (and I don't know how to stop being that way). I tried getting online every single day for a while too, but it definitely wasn't working out for me. I don't really know what to do.

>> No.7708208

>>7708193
find yourself introverted friends who understand them feels
others tend to not grasp it

>> No.7708233
File: 52 KB, 450x220, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Had to sell one of my dream dresses for the second time in 3 months just to break even with the bills, rent etc

Every time I get extra money that I think I can use on lolita or games something comes up, one of my housemates just told us due to a mistake with the bills etc we owe the utilities an extra £250 each when just started saving for tetpc event in september

stress from bills, having 2 family members pass away in the space of a month and the 1st anniversary of my dad passing away just past last week I'm super stressed and its cause me to relapse with my ED.

I'm receiving anon hate on tumblr for using the plus size lolita tag and not being "plussize enough" when I have a bmi of 30.

It's getting really hard to put on a fake smile and pretend everything is going great to the rest of my comm as I don't want them to worry. I'm not having the best of times at them moment cgl.

Though the anon hate is motivating me even more to continue on with my weight loss goals.

>> No.7708234

>>7708233
Please turn off anon asks. You aren't proving anything by leaving them on.

>> No.7708247
File: 14 KB, 224x225, 120793818836_4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7707781
I gotcha boo
http://
www.ebay.com/itm/Classic-Solid-Brass-Round-Belt-Buckle-2-or-3-Western-Pirate-SCA-LARP-Ren-Faire-/120793818836?pt=US_Reenactment_Theater&var=&hash=item1c1fdf66d4

>> No.7708259

>con today
>start helping set up today
>friends complain the whole time
>they are constantly whining
>they ask what time we need to be there tomorrow
>we need to be there at 8 to get in line for badges
>"but ANON THATS TOO early!!! let's at least go at 9"
>I am pissed as hell
>can't go at 8 by myself because we only have one car

Does anyone have advice for controlling group members? I don't want them ruining my fun. Cons are only once a year, who cares if you don't get a good amount of sleep for the next four days.

>> No.7708268
File: 83 KB, 500x373, tumblr_m842wjrmCn1qi5jga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7707431
>Space Dandy

>> No.7708298

>>7707569

Somewhat different view. The cosplay/j-fash/weeb stuff is only worth the dime if it's something you really want and would really make you happy.

- With cosplay and j-fash you need to invest some time into making it look good, bought cosplays need a bit of tweaking, wigs need to be styled, jfash clothes need to be coordinated or you'll look like noob. If you don't have the time to spare, it's entirely ok if you simply like looking at it and admiring it, but don't want to wear any of it yourself.
- On the other hand, if you do have the time, want to do it and think the experience would be fun (hassle and all), then now's the best time to do it. Like >>7707954 says, once the bills roll in, you may not have this much freedom to do it.

- every weeb shit you buy now, you will have to pack up and move with you. Keep that in mind every time you open shopping tabs. If it's not (a)limited, (b)highly in demand (so it will be more expensive later), and (c)something you want very badly, it's better to wait until you move, then you can decide whether you have the space for weeb shit.

- con badges: Take a good look at the convention schedule and ask yourself whether any of the experiences are something you would really enjoy. If you have friends you want to meet, panels you want to see, favorite artists coming, a desire to photograph as many cosplayers as possible, then go for it. The badge is a small price to pay for the experience.
If you can't figure out why you want to go, save yourself the money and stay home. It's not like not going to a con will make watching anime or playing games any less enjoyable.

>> No.7708318

>>7708259
Tell them to eat shit and wake up earlier.
You'll beat traffic and be up the line further, making more con time.
Also try incentives. Like food. My mom used to tell me that we'd get hash browns froms mcdonalds when I was a little kid to get me to wake up for a trip.

>> No.7708479

I saw anon post a cute rilkakumma shirt on the sales thread. Can't fucking buy it because this isn't the pay period where I buy things I like.
>cat needs to be neutered
>money needs to go into savings
>I gotta remember to keep a little aside for when I forget my lunch and I work
>no fun

I picked up a shit ton more hours at the centers, and I will do so for the next few weeks.

Am I creepy for keeping anons email so I can message her to see if it's still for sale ?

>> No.7708515

>working more hours than I'm used to
>all dat cash
>but holy shit my body is giving out on me

I hurt EVERYWHERE. I did a 9-hour shift last night, no break with a migraine, in a fast food shithole where the drains are backed up and smell like raw sewage. Puking all night.

I'm in it for the money, but god damn I need to find a better job.

>> No.7708516

>never had friends during school or college
>enjoy cosplaying and going to cons
>too scared to talk to people incase I say something stupid.

>> No.7708525

>>7708516
>too scared to talk to people in case I say something stupid

Don't be afraid anon, even if you risk saying something stupid there's an equally great chance you'll click and hit it off. And remember you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

>> No.7708546

>>7707473
Well first of all you could stop being a whiny bitch. So what if no one likes your drawing? If you feel like it's a damn fine work of art then it might as well be. Bitching about it won't make your skills suddenly skyrocket, you're going to have to work for it. So get back to drawing whatever it is you like to draw and gradually get better at it. No one improves with nice comments and praises, but with practice.

>> No.7708549
File: 54 KB, 576x384, 1313692651895.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have an ingrown toe nail
>small surgery to have it removed
>it grew back for 3 times
>"Sorry anon, we may have to narrow your naid bed"
>mfw
>mfw I am also not allowed to wear heels anymore

Fucking fuck. It's so disgusting, but there is nothing I can do; my nail matrix is too wide and otherwise it will always grow in again.
Also, I am not allowed to wear heels for a longer period of time now. Guess I'll have to save it for the meet ups, and wear flat shoes otherwise. And I hate flat shoes, not to mention I barely own any. Why can't my toe nail just be normal? ;_;

>> No.7708555

>>7708515

You better find yourself a better job or cut back on working hours unless you want to spend all that sweet money on health problems sooner or later, Anon.

>> No.7708574

>>7708549
Learn how to fix it yourself. I had mine done twice and they said the next time I'd have to have surgery, so now I just do it myself.

>> No.7708577
File: 119 KB, 512x384, 1396064871643.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Get first "real" boyfriend
>Let him be the first to see my body
>He calls me beautiful despite being a good 20 pounds overweight
>We fall for each other pretty quickly
>Over the last few months I see sides of him I'm terrified of
>Shares a good handful of traits my abusive mother does
>Puts me down all the time by calling me a cunt, retarded, a bitch, etc
>Flies off the handle often to the point where he'll throw appliances around or punch the wall
>At the end of the day he'll tell me he loves me and apologize
>Claims he'll never touch a woman in that way
>I can't tell him I love him still or if I'm terrified of being alone when we break up
>He's the only person I talk to aside from my father whom begs me to break up with him
>We're having a talk when he comes home from work today
>He says if this talk goes south he won't speak to me anymore for wasting his time

I know I got myself in to this situation, but I'm terrified. Once he's out of my life, I have nothing left except for my dad. I have no friends, I'm a hermit and I can't bring myself to go outside most of the time. I don't even know if I love him anymore, or if I just want someone to cling on to. He makes me feel like shit almost daily, but I don't want to be alone.

>> No.7708589

>>7708577
Break up with him before the situation escalates and you're walking around with bruises every day.
Try making online friends. I don't have anyone in real life too, and this has really helped me with my loneliness.

>> No.7708598

>>7708589
Seriously, this, get out now while you still can. Even if you have nobody but your father after, someone like him adds nothing good to your life. It sounds like you fell for him in the first place because you're insecure about yourself and he was the first person to tell you you're beautiful. There are plenty of other people who'll think you're beautiful and won't threaten you with violence, but maybe you should work on your insecurity issues before you jump into another relationship.

>> No.7708600

>>7708577
Get out of that relationship as soon as possible. If he's abusing you mentally (by insulting and berating you) and acting violently it could become even worse. At least your father will support you, and you can work on making more friends to deal with your abandonment issues after you get out.
It's normal to feel like the end of your first relationship will be the end of the world, but you'll be better off on the long run.

>> No.7708604

>>7708574

I learned the hard way there is absolutley no way to fix it myself, sady.
My doctor suggested I could try to go to a podologist to see if they can help, but this is my last hope.

>> No.7708612

>>7708604
Oh damn, that sucks. My podiatrist sort of subtly hinted that I should do it myself.

>> No.7708616

>>7708598
Having been in a similar situation, no man is worth going through that with. It's better to have nobody than to go through a situation like that. End it. Don't be the one trying to hang on because he WILL take advantage of it, and you will only regret it later on down the road.

>> No.7708663

>>7708598
My father tells me the same thing. I denied it at first, but I think that's exactly why I fell for him. I'm definitely not hopping in to another relationship soon.

>>7708600
>>7708616
>>7708589
I think I will finally end it tonight. Thank you for the boost, ladies.

>> No.7708679

>>7708663
Yeah, please please PLEASE get out. My toxic relationship went on for years and years before I got an opportunity window to escape--it just gets harder as time goes on. Being alone is much better than being with someone who is destroying you like that.

Also, if he is violent with objects, he would have very soon become violent with you. Best of luck anon, I'll be rooting for you.

>> No.7708709

>>7708663
do you live together?
this is important

>> No.7708733
File: 1.64 MB, 278x277, 1374710802100.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I keep updating these feels, but here we go.

>Went to Europe five months ago.
>Came back, hours got drastically cut a week later.
>Would have had enough money to save up again if they didn't.
>Won't be able to get a cosplay done, seagulls encourage me to do it on a budget.
>Hours get cut again.
>Fuck.
>Have to drop the cosplay.
>Can't find another job.
>Finally contact old job.
>Said they're not hiring, but some other stores are so they'll call me back.
>Finally get the call back, old asm is insisting I go to an open interview.
>Go, the manager of my store is there (who is new, so I didn't work with her)
>Interview with her.
>Get offered a job immediately after my interview.
>Told I'll be working 30-35 hours a week.
>Fuck yes, not bad.
>Better than the 25 every two weeks I'm getting now!
>Go in to talk to manager, realize con is on a holiday.
>SHIT.
>Ask to request it off even though I'm not technically hired for a couple more weeks.
>No one requested it off yet.
>Will have con off and money for the con.

This job gave me far too many hours when I was in school, but at the moment I don't mind. It's better than the shit I'm getting now, where I have to ask my dad for money to eat each week.

>> No.7708791
File: 215 KB, 1280x720, tumblr_mesyxni5aP1qbz7v4o1_1280 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>20 yo student depending financially on parents due to uni
>Job market in both uni city and hometown is shit, getting part time jobs is impossible, used to make some money off crafts/commissions but not anymore
>Get living costs from parents, just enough to pay for rent, food and bills, pay uni myself with money from highly conservative grandparents who wanted me to study only the degree I'm currently studying. Luckily not in debt since uni system is public and not crazy expensive.
>Buy first JSK after saving up money from grandparents, second hand from Closet Child, around 150$ after shipping + customs
>Lie to mother saying it was 100$
>"Oh anon, are we rich now? How are you going around spending money like this? I could do this stuff myself!"
>Seamstress mother, but doesn't know fashion for shit, makes everything from cheap fabric and says maybe 12$/meter fabric is crazy expensive
>Get home the other day, "oh anon we're going to Italy on the 19th so please take care of the house"
>mfw
I really don't know what to do. Every single time I buy anything for myself it seems like I'm wasting my money and being a burden, unless it's makeup or uni-related books.

>> No.7708795

>>7708193
Omg I know that feel, anon. I broke up with at least two exes because they can't understand that I literally can't talk every single day, even on facebook. My most recent ex would guilt trip me into talking by blaming himself that he wasn't good enough and generally make me feel worse.

What I did was have a long talk with them about how much to communicate each day/week. I usually try to push for a middle ground of chatting three times a week and a 'good morning/night' text every other day. If that's not good enough, I just drop them. I think people who need to talk every second are kind of clingy and I detest clingy people.

>> No.7708801

>>7708549
cut a triangle into the center of your toenail. I've had ingrowns almost all my life and it really, really helps.
Your toenail is too busy trying to grow back together to fuck around and dig into the corners
good luck anon.

>> No.7708802

I realized I wasn't putting any effort into my academics. It's almost mid-sem, so I might still be able to recover, but wow, I've wasted so much time already.

Also, a bit bummed out that I didn't get in to my school's ultra-prestigious literary publication. It would have really helped with getting writing gigs and getting published after college, since publishers in my country tend to be really cliquish and the publication would help me get contacts and shit. Also, I'm starting to think that my writing isn't good enough, which sucks because it's just about the only thing I could do.

Sorry for my bad writing(hardy har har) at the moment; it's 1am over here and I haven't had sleep since I started college

>> No.7708814

>>7708193
>>7708795
It’s not always easy to find a partner who understands an introvert’s need for downtime. Neediness is my dating kryptonite. If I sense that someone needs their hand held constantly or is a possessive type, I run like the wind. That kind of relationship requires a lot of external attention, which no matter how exciting at first, ends up being a drain.

>> No.7708817
File: 12 KB, 129x197, 1404832769229.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>CDC reserve madness a few months ago
>initially uninterested until pics of pink colorway surface
>quit old job right at the end of the school year because they scheduled me to work during an exam and wouldn't let me call in or change shifts
>nbd hours were cut to 17 hours every 2 weeks to "punish me" for a customer service disaster that wasn't my fault
>work politics/job environment/boss were all horrible for a stupid part-time job and affected my grades negatively so whatevs
>free for the summer but low on cash
>LDR bf got into med school and started process of med school line of credit
>after showing bf CDC he wants to give it to me for my birthday
>order it with glee and become temporarily broke
>"temporarily" turns into "several weeks"
>can't get a new summer job anyway because bf and i spending our last summer together at his house before he goes to med school year-round
>can't afford taobao order and stuff I had preordered and on deposit
>sell a bunch of stuff I don't wear that much to stave off initial broke-ness
>bf finally got his med school line of credit together
>its 20k less than he thought he was going to get
>he panics and doesn't want to go through it with another bank
>makes a budget and realizes it's not that bad after all and he can still afford to fly me in for visits
>still broke as fuck because I bought CDC under the assumption he would pay me back for it as my birthday present weeks ago
>really happy for him ofc but so, so broke and feeling loserish for not having a job when he's going to med school

i better get a new job during the school year but i'm worried i won't. my sales aren't going well either and it makes me sad. is the lolita economy crashing? everyone's cutting prices but nobody's taking. what a bad summer for sales.

>> No.7708851
File: 56 KB, 960x640, vachementbiendittellegory.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708817
I feel bad for you anon, I'm not sure if I could help but do you have a LM? I'd be more than happy to take a look at it and see if anything interests me.

Also 5/5 use of D'Eon.

>> No.7708853

>tfw when ibs
>tfw pooping everywhere

>> No.7708857
File: 19 KB, 300x245, 3613-375865404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708851
awww thank you! it's so nice to find other D'Eon fans on cgl. saved a bunch of D'Eon reaction images from last time it came up in a thread, really need to re-watch it.

I'm a pretty hardcore sweet lolita and I only have a split set up for sale right now.
>http://www.lacemarket.us/author/mlisa/

>> No.7708861

>plan out cosplay for a big coming con
>want to a do a group with friends but decide to postpone it for another time, do something else instead
>guest announcement
>writer of the game for the group in question is going to be there

Mixed feelings. Really regretting not doing the group but still so stoked to meet him.

>> No.7708865

>>7707575
Same.

>> No.7708873
File: 33 KB, 500x285, wehereforyou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708857
I wish I had the money to buy the OP from you but I'm kind of tight on cash but I may buy the socks! You don't need to hold them, I'm not quite sure yet. I put the socks in my favorites so I'll check on your LM to see if you put anything else up!

D'eon fans 4 lyfe.

>> No.7708876

>tfw finally broke down and spent summer money on lolita
I'm broke for the last few weeks of summer now, but at least I'm gonna look pretty, r-right?
>thank god I'm starting work again come september

>> No.7708879

>>7707516
Person who uses CGL and is very interested in social issues, here. CGL is one of the only places with any semblance of standards regarding lolita and cosplay, and one finds things here related to those two topics that are not so easily found on the english web (and the web in general). The translated issue of Otome no Sewingu 1 comes to mind.

Anyway I have strong principles about treating people fairly despite any immutable, physical traits of theirs. What I consider to be immutable seems to be quite different from what a lot of CGL considers immutable. For example, I give a lot more weight (hehe) to the moderate immutability of things like body type and skin color than a lot of people on here. Yes, you can go on a super rigorous diet and exercise plan for 2 years and lose 100 lbs. Yes, you can get whitening jabs and be a few shades lighter. Though your state can change, it takes a tremendous amount of effort to fight your body's natural tendencies and I have much kindness for people who fall out of conventional beauty standards for these reasons. I also just see many body looks as aesthetically pleasing in some way, which seems to be an uncommon take on CGL. Might have to do with my life-long love of figure drawing and drawing in general.

>> No.7708883

>>7707520
> She's one of those girls who only have their boyfriends as friends.

you just made me feel bad, don't insult someone for that, damn, its tough, I try.
prob not the person you're talking about though. I'm the type to try to branch out and make friends but then chicken out in fear that they won't like me
I act way younger than my age.
>>7707575
also same

>> No.7708893

>>7708883
I get the feeling the OP that criticized the boyfriend-only-friend-girl is pretty judgemental. Through moving and whatnot, for a brief period, this is a common occurrence for many people in the western world.

>> No.7708923

>>7707569
I know these feels so well. I've been working full time during the summer for the past three years and I still haven't made an expensive Taobao order with clothes that I really want. The only thing I've splurged on are bras because I desperately needed some that actually fit.

Aside from my full time minimum wage job, I've made almost $1000 through fetish modeling. My instinct tells me to save all of it. Why is lolita so expensive ;_;

>> No.7708940
File: 164 KB, 398x359, 1398963776670.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>car insurance went down
>paid huge chunk of premium
>no car insurance for 3 months

>just got raise at work
>immediately put down payment on a dream dress
>this'll be dream dress #3

So much happy right now.

>> No.7708981

>>7708555
I'm already falling apart before I started working more, I doubt it can do much more damage.

>connective tissue disorder, all joints are loosey-goosey so they pop in and out a lot
>pain
>chronic migraine since age 13
>heart palpitations which I'm getting checked out next week
>asthma
>ADD
>anxiety

I don't see what else could go wrong unless I like cut my finger off on the meat slicer. My insurance covers all my medical bills save for $25 for a specialist visit or $15 for a general physician, so it's not so bad. I need the money so I can move the fuck out of my parent's house.

>> No.7708984

>>7708549
Mine did that too. They supposedly narrowed my nail bed the first time I had it removed and it grew back in anyway. i fucking hate it because that needle in the toe is awful, and it's so gross afterwards. I have some issues on my hands too, but fuck that.

>> No.7708992

I hate myself for being such a loser when I see my socially adjusted friends posting nice photos and experiences on social networks. I try to make myself feel better by saying that I'm going to a really nice uni right now, don't spend a lot of money, etc but I still feel like a loser. I don't get it, I was/am a good kid and generally the ideal kid for a parent to raise yet why do are the people were jerks to me seem to be having such successful lives and having fun with friends?

I used to be half joking half serious about the whole "2D is my only love" thing but I recently realize that I meant it all along. My family has pointed out (not accusatory either, but just stating) that I don't seem to like people or going outside since it's really exhausting to me. My sister has even said the cliched "you've closed your heart off to people so it makes it hard to reach you". I was always someone with a few close friends rather than a lot, but in the end I feel like the only people I like and the only people who like me is my family (and even then I feel shitty about it because it feels like they were forced to like me).

I feel like an angry-virgin-aspie sometimes whenever I see people talking about how their favourite character is the shy, reserved closed off one and how they'll always protect them - especially if it's a dating sim charcter. I can't help but feel like people say this, but in irl they'll go for the qt charismatic girl (which I don't blame them, but it just seems hypocritical to me). But I relate it to myself and wonder why no one ever tried going for "my route". Going by my lifestyle, I was raised to have the Yamato Nadeshiko/ojou-san personality and have been told I have a pretty face. But I dress and present myself pretty slovenly (it's exhausting when I'm not wearing comfortable sweats). So I guess it all stems to my self-esteem, attitude, and presentation. (1/2)

>> No.7708996

>>7708791
You should just tell your mom they're gifts from friends or something.

I know I always tell my mom everything I order is like "Soopr cheap right from china, mom!" even if I spent $300 on it. I keep a list of my things and their values just in case, she cant' get angry at me if I'm dead

>> No.7709002

I feel like I'm not a good enough cosplayer and I can never make friends since I just have a bunch of problems with myself. I feel uncomfortable and scared getting close to people. I just wish there was someone who would honestly put an effort to like me since I feel like people I'm friends with only became friends with me because they wanted to befriend my friends initially.

I'm an adult yet I feel like I haven't grown from my childhood fantasies yet. I just want to wear a really nice lolita coord, feel pretty, go to a nice quiet cafe with my ouji-sama, and go on a ferris wheel at night together or something.

Sorry it was really long, /cgl/. I've been holding this in for 10 years and it just kind of came out a mess...(2/2)

>> No.7709003

I was into cosplay as a teenager. I made some pretty terrible cosplays, but I had a lot of fun doing it. When I got into college, I started getting pretty good. I got better at sewing things cleanly and learned how to dye my own fabrics. I also got fatter in college, unfortunately. In my senior year, I met my boyfriend, a furfag. I had been secretly into furry art, thanks to sfur threads on /b/, so I went to a furry convention with him just for kicks. I was HOOKED. I HAD to make a fursuit. Hell, I want to make tons of fursuits! This is freaking great! Best of all: nobody cares what you look like underneath. How people judge your appearance in suit is 70% on craftsmanship, 30% on performance. Nobody cares if you have bad teeth, blotchy skin or thunder thighs.

So why am I here? I lurk /cgl/ in hopes that one day I'll lose my college pudge so I'll be able to cosplay human things, too. My diet and gym routine have been good lately, so maybe next year I won't be singing the same song.

>> No.7709006

>>7708992
Facebook is a highlight reel, never forget that. Active, rewarding social life and awesome, long-term SO but still at community college after 3 years and shit job prospects, so I get similar feels to you but in the opposite direction.

>> No.7709019
File: 895 KB, 180x240, T2PX_dXvhaXXXXXXXX_!!259643001.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7706905
Tumblr will really get mad at you for deleting their stupid arbitrary comment from a reblog? I get not deleting the original poster's comment, but deleting "OMG only xxx.xxx.xxx notes WUT" ticks them off too? Ugh.

Good feels, though.
>browsing Mbok
>find brand for <$100
>cute, not amazing or anything, but cute
>bid
>plan coord, don't expect much because dress isn't the coolest
>stay cheap
>looks good
>gets better
>I love it
>win dress
>excited
>still try to keep expectations low in case something goes wrong
>like dress is damaged or coord doesn't look nice like planned
>still excited though

>> No.7709041

>>7708996
I honestly know it is a lot of money, but what I really hate is the whole "why are you buying anything for yourself you are spending so much" attittude, especially when she does stuff like going on a trip afterwards. I recently told her that I needed a pair of sandals for summer since mine are terribly and her answer was "but they are still new!". I had to remind her that they were the ones I was wearing when I was 12 and had to get stitches in one of my feet to convince her to buy me a new pair. She's so stingy when it comes to my stuff it's unbelievable.

>> No.7709052 [DELETED] 
File: 9 KB, 219x219, 1405415770659.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>finally allow myself to get a new main piece
>nothing from my wishlist on sale
>mfw

>> No.7709055
File: 9 KB, 219x219, 1405415770659.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>finally allow myself to get a new main piece
>nothing from my wishlist for sale anywhere
>mfw

>> No.7709058

>>7709019
Just reblog it from the source before their comment if you don't want it on your blog?

>> No.7709126
File: 35 KB, 482x271, deonlia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708873
lol well like I said it hasn't exactly been easy to sell, keep checking because I might just stick it on the comm sales or some fb comm sales too.

D'Eon 5ever.

>> No.7709142

>>7709058
I already do that, but I'm also going to continue deleting. I've never gotten shit for it, but I both can and can't believe people get bothered enough over a needless comment being deleted to actually raise a stink with the person over it.

>> No.7709243
File: 824 KB, 300x169, munchmunch.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

3-4 years I got interested in lolita fashion. I started with simple gothic wardrobe. My first BL dress made me so happy and I was very proud of it. My outfits were black or black with other color, very simple and modest, but I feel like I was looking way much better back then. Then, 2 years ago, I made my bank account and I started to spend HUGE amount of money for burando (as for girl from eastern europe). I bought dresses, tried them on and then I was selling them. I've became a spoiled brat who can't respect hard work or value of money. And of course I got fat(ter?). Now I have like 12 dresses, everything is in different style (sweet, classic, red color, pink color, florals, prints) and even if I try to put an outfit together I feel like I don't look good enough, something is still missing. I don't have any space for new dresses, I'm moving out soon, so I'll have to sell most of my clothes, but I bet noone will buy them.
Also, I feel sad and lonely because my father died and I want to buy more clothes to cheer myself up.

>> No.7709282

Im sick of my loli comm and their lack of attending meets. Meets start off with 10+ going and as it gets closer it goes down to 7 then 5 and now I fucking think I'm the only one going. Screw them all!

>> No.7709386

Had to deal with one of my team sexually harassing someone else on the team tonight, and I have them both in again tomorrow too.

What's worse is that I meant to ask her last night if he was bugging her and I didn't, and I've seen him creeping on her before and didn't say anything and now I feel pretty awful that I let it escalate this far.

I am not paid enough to deal with this. And I'm having to miss a con because I'm not officially management, so I can't get cover for myself. I just manage the night team. So no management pay/benefits, but all the stress.

>> No.7709416
File: 66 KB, 500x522, 1400116238057.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw lurking /soc/ to find people to troll
>normalfag board doesn't even think they're normalfags

>find this
>>>/soc/19862300

I hope someone posts. when that time comes, I am ready.
its usually just closet cosplay though.

>> No.7709566

>>7707761
I don't think it is. I don't think I could handle a relationship right now.

>> No.7709573

I have a small forehead and a low hairline. Wigs look like they're eating my face.

>> No.7709780
File: 17 KB, 400x369, I-know-that-feel-bro-blank.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7708992
Are you very similar to me, anon? I feel at times really frustated to see how people has succesful lives, with friends, bf/gf and going out a lot while me struggle a lot to make friends and even finding a guy i can like. Yes, i have some friends but most of them aren't where i live so i go out not really much with a friend, one of my friend is worse than me about this too. At times i feel the pain of not being chosen from someone i can like because as you have said,usually they prefer cute outgoing and charismatic girls and also with some sex appeal, while me prefer to dress in cute fashion, not sexy or normalfag styles. Maybe it's just me who hasn't find the right guy, even alternative boys who dress in goth or jfashion give me this feedback. I go still to university, hoping to graduate next year but i procrastinate a lot, also for some depressing or aspie feels they won't go away. My only hope to have a social life is to create a local jfashion comm, i'm doing this with the help of another girl, i can't wait to make super cute lolita or fairy kei coords in picnics, restaurants, anime cons and so on. Also, i wish to find my ouji-sama, but finding him is frustating a lot for someone being like me.
So anon, you aren't alone in this.

>> No.7709802

I've started neckbeard fishing in my area to try and get a beta boyfriend to fund my hobbies and make it so I can trade mediocre blowjobs for being able to sit around at home for the rest of my life. I'm not interested in an actual relationship, I just want someone to pay the bills.

Also in the process of getting hot to spite my ex so this might go easier than expected.

>> No.7709813
File: 450 KB, 500x613, 4573897979000.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I feel crippled by my own self doubt.

>About to graduate uni
>The girl I considered my best friend starts to treat me like shit because "she's stressed"
>I break off the friendship
>Teachers seem to be helping everyone but me with job opportunities
>Have a friend who I've repeatedly dropped everything at all hours of the day to help her with basic bitch drama suddenly starts to treat me like shit too
>Day before I graduate she sends me what is possibly the meanest fb message I've ever seen
>I know she's a selfish sandy cunt so I tell her to fuck off and cut ties
>None of my friends stand up for me or call her out on her shit, despite me always being the only one to stand up for them
>Move back home after graduating to save money
>Why is it that whenever I make what I consider to be good friends, they always turn on me
>Haven't done anything in two months but lay around the house. Lost all my drive to art, bulk up my portfolio, job search, etc.

I'm so sick of standing up for everyone yet when it really comes down to it, no one ever stands by me. I've always had to face my problems on my own, and I've fought so hard to get to where I am today, yet everytime I seem to be going in a good direction, there's always someone who just throws it all back in my face and makes me hate myself even more...

>> No.7709859

>>7709802
Next time, try harder

>> No.7709893

>>7708883
Well I think it's pretty pathetic that some girls can't make friends unless they're having sex with them(dating them).
If you weren't in a relationship with your boyfriend ,do you think he'd be your friend? Even if he knew he'd never have the chance of dating you?

This girl is just a pain in the ass. She's the typical annoying SJW and her boyfriend probably only stands her to get his dick sucked.

>> No.7709896
File: 2 KB, 125x110, 1406333878213s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am a huge dumbass.

I have the reputation of being the "nerd/smart girl/bookworm" in my friend circle but the truth is I don't know shit.
Only reason people think I'm smart is because I use proper grammar, read(!) and speak several languages but in today's society a sped could do that too, especially the way I did it - basically watching cartoons in English and French since childhood and being able to imitate accents.

But I haven't read a lot of classic literature, I don't know shit about western history and politics because I was educated in Eastern Europe where the classes were basically an Orthodoxy circlejerk and "we did nun wrong 101". It would take me years to learn everything from scratch.
I suck at math, I am supposed to be good at writing but I suck at that too, the languages I speak I only speak half-assedly, I am shit at every instrument I have ever taken up. I have no practical skills either, nothing to put on my resume, no talent other than shitposting on 4chan and I'm not even a NEET.
Even the languages I'm supposed to not suck at are getting rustier by the day and it's getting harder to learn them.
I also rack disciprine.

I just don't know what to do with myself, I don't wanna be Dumbass McRetard.

>> No.7709898

>>7709893
so what, it's not the issue of being able to make friends as much as it is wanting to make friends.
I have friends but choose to hang out with my boyfriend because I click with him the most and I like spending time with him without him tiring me out like other people do.

I don't see the issue in that.

>> No.7709905
File: 17 KB, 421x399, 1365222529325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>boyfriend has some obvious mental issues
>very depressed, self loathing
>comes from a poor family and doesn't have the means to get therapy/medication
>his parents don't understand anyway; they tell him to get over it
>talks to me about his feelings and thinks that they're not worth anything and how he shouldn't be upset since other people have worse lives
>I've been through this but I got the best medical care for it since I come from a well off family
>I'm so worried my boyfriend is going to hurt himself or something
>He talks to me about it but I never know how to help

I love him so much and I really want to help him but I just don't know how. It's getting overwhelming when he gets into these moods.

>> No.7709910

>>7709905
Do you think your family would be willing to help him?

If they like him, or at least don't hate him, and you explain that he's going through the same things you were and he can't get help, they may be willing to help him out if they're well-off.

Maybe he could save up and pay them back later on. I know psychological care isn't cheap.

>> No.7709911

>>7707431
>I'm depressed for no reason either. My life is going fine and I can't even be remotely happy about it. What the fuck man.

dude, that's what depression is. You don't have to be a starving child sex slave in a 3rd world country to be depressed. I tried to kill myself twice from depression and I come from a well off upper class white family.

If you think you can't be sad just because other people have it worse, just flip it around. Why should you be happy if other people have it better? That's not a reason to not be happy, so others having it worse isn't a reason to not be sad.

Hang in there, Anon. We're here for you.

>> No.7709916

>>7709910
I dunno, my family is like upper middle class not like rolling in dough, I doubt they'd put that kind of money towards someone I've only been dating for 6 months. If we were married my parents would probably be more sympathetic, but for now he's just some guy. Plus he owes money to his own parents for loans and he still needs to pay to repair his car and pay rent. He's really financially pressed atm.

I talked to my mom about how he was feeling and she said the best I can do right now is be there for him, which I am but it hurts to much to see him hate himself so much. Like, he can't see how wonderful he is.

>> No.7709917

>tfw you've been struggling with a pattern piece all week and keep redrafting it, thinking you've gotten some measurement wrong
>tfw you give up and go work on a different part of the costume so you can de-stress
>tfw you come back to the problem piece and realise the measurements are fine, but you were trying to attach it on the wrong side

>> No.7709925

>>7709916
Ahhh I see how it is. It's a shame. I'm sure he'll be okay if you stand by him and try to support him, though.

My boyfriend goes through his own bouts of depression, rather similar to what you explained. I know he always feels better when I do little things for him like make him his favorite sweets or make him a card or something like that, and just keep reassuring him.

Winter is the worst, because I suffer from seasonal depression, so we're both down in the dumps and we fight a lot.

He's lucky to have someone who understands what he's feeling. I hope everything gets better for you and him.

>> No.7709926

>>7709898
For you maybe that's not the issue. But I know many girls who have huge problems making friends who aren't their boyfriends.

>> No.7709928

>>7709925
Me too. Thanks anon. Good luck for you and yours as well.

>> No.7710114
File: 9 KB, 300x222, aemotions-angry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just looked over my feedback on Lacemarket and I'm a little bit annoyed. A seller I allowed to make a veeery lax payment plan through me (like, three low payments over a total of two months) apparently gave me like, a two or three star for being late shipping her dress. I shipped it out TWO DAYS after I said I would, which was originally supposed to be the day after payment. So three days after the final payment. And why did I ship it out late? Because work called me in for morning shifts those days that lasted till my post office closed, so I really had no other option. I kept her up-to-date with what was going on, and she read and responded to each of my updates. She also marked me a star or two down for communication.

Her written feedback was overall positive, even saying she understood completely why I was two whole freaking days late, but now two of my star ratings on LM aren't at five anymore. All over something so stupid. I jumped through hoops for this girl and this is how it works out? Maybe I just shouldn't accept any long term pps again, the most anal people tend to be behind them.

tldr; I'm bitching about lower star ratings I don't think I deserve.

>> No.7710134

>>7710114
Tell the mods and show any PM's that prove you explained to her about your situation.

>> No.7710142

>Tfw all my lolita clothes from my teen years have armpit stains.
>Can't bring myself to throw them away
>Too embarrassed to even try and sell them
>They will forever be in the back of my closet

>> No.7710149

>>7710142
what clothes do you have, I will take them, stained.

>> No.7710181

>>7707963
I too am addicted to Skyrim and suffer the art malady as well. My problem is I would want to do armor and... well I just suck at making it.

>> No.7710184

>>7706905
That's pretty shitty. I constantly remove retarded comments or stupid "follow for more"/"~*teen idle*~"/"tips 4 masturbation" self-promos from posts because I feel like they make the pictures look less nice, but I've never been attacked for it.

>> No.7710186

>>7710184
I think it might be because I have a semi-popular blog (4k followers) that people get pissed when their comment isn't there to signal boost them or something.

>> No.7710194

>>7708577
we can be friends

>> No.7710200

>>7708549
>tfw ingrown toenail
>whine to bf about it
>he says its probably not that bad and I'm just over dramatic, then he asks me to turn off the light so we can sleep
>jump out of bed
>pressure of my foot landing on the ground causes my toe to start bleeding
>I'm in extreme pain but I only use this as an "I told you so"

>> No.7710202
File: 61 KB, 625x533, 1383472607535.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have a friend I talk to everyday online
>she used to live in the middle of nowhere, so there wasn't much to do besides talk to me and play vidya
>she just moved to a more populated area around more of her offline friends
>happy she can go out and do stuff, but feel miserable that we might not get to talk that much anymore

maybe I'm just selfish

>> No.7710216

>tfw you can't resist your shopping urge

>> No.7710238

>>7708577
That's the worst kind of relationship to be in. You're not making it any better by staying.
These people don't change without serious therapy

I'd be your friend, anon. You'll need people to talk to or you'll bottle that up and it's never good to do that.

>> No.7710244

>>7710238
This. If he hits appliances, he WILL eventually hit you. Not to mention the verbal abuse.
You worry too much that you won't find anyone. You will, don't worry.

>> No.7710755

>lolita's not my style
>come here for delicious dramu
>learn about all the rules and look at inspo pics in between dramu
>now I want to get a coord together
>now I want to find a comm

meh.

>> No.7710769

>hypomanic and going crazy in general
>need to get back on antipsychotics
>just found out nurse is absent for the time being
>halp

>> No.7710771
File: 200 KB, 600x506, fu-21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7706831
>hated sister's fiancee
>over years we finally start getting along
>find mutual interests eventually
>become friends
>one day out of the blue I realize I'm in love with him
>FUCK
>start avoiding him more
>would never betray sister
>daydream about us walking together, me in lolita and him in his kind of hip hop street style
>these feels... must keep them secret, keep them safe

>> No.7710797

>>7710142
What you need
> Top loading washer
> Oxyclean
> water

Directions
Fill washer with hot water
Use adequate scoopage of Oxyclean
Let washer agitate
While waiting make paste with Oxyclean and apply to stains
Let sit overnight
Wash on delicate cycle

Should be gone or super close to it

This could totally be done in a sink as well, but washer is faster if you have multiple garments

>> No.7710801

> yay our local con is finally rasing ticket prices so that the bandwagon jumpers wont fucking come anymore
>tfw im too poor to actually pay for the expenses

goddamn it

>> No.7710806

A girl sold me a dress with some serious design flaws without saying.
I probably would have still bought it anyway, I'm just a little disappointed. I feel a bit betrayed.

>> No.7710809

>>7710771
I saw your post before anon.
Obsession/infatuation is a virus, when you get over it you'll be fine, but if you're always worrying about it or how taboo it is you're always going to be thinking about him.

You need to meet some new guys/people in general.
Good luck! We've all been somewhere similar.

>> No.7710812

>>7708247
Oh shit thanks anon!

>> No.7710813

>>7710797
Let the garment sit in the washer over night.

>> No.7710885 [DELETED] 
File: 425 KB, 240x196, noooooo.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>packing shit at my mom's place before going off to internship
>mean to meet the lolita comm there, got my coord all packed nicely in the bag
>mfw I realise I left my makeup bag at my dad's house
>nooooooooooo.jpg

What do /cgl/? I can't go back, house is two hours away and my flight is later today.

What do /cgl/?

>> No.7710887

>>7710885
Ask your dad to ship it to you?

>> No.7710889

>>7710885
Go to a makeup store on the way and buy some?

>> No.7710892
File: 425 KB, 240x196, noooooo.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sorry, I'm the retarded OP of >>7710885

>packing shit at my mom's place before going off to internship
>mean to meet the lolita comm there, got my coord all packed nicely in the bag
>mfw I realise I left my makeup bag at my dad's house
>nooooooooooo.jpg

What do /cgl/? I can't go back, house is two hours away and my flight is later today.

>>7710887

He's actually coming over to visit me, but that's after a comm meetup.

I'll figure something out.

>> No.7710900

>>7710892
Buy makeup while at the airport, just leave earlier.

>> No.7710902
File: 114 KB, 438x402, princesses approve.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw your package has shipped

>> No.7710921

>>7710892

Yea, isn't there makeup stores in your new town?

>> No.7710948

>Have great penpal
>really enjoy talking to her
>haven't heard from her in over a week
>really worried I said something to piss her off

>>7707473
Anon, I'm a professional artist, and when I posted some of my drawings and labeled it as my 'hobby' people told me to find a hobby I'm actually good at.
Be chill, anon. Be chill. Think of it this way: The con/crit proves that they looked at it enough to care to con/crit it. Nobody bothers to con/crit really shitty stuff because it's just too bad.

/cgl/ is a better place for artistic con/crit than /ic/ in my opinion, though. /ic/ gets really super pissed whenever anyone shows up who's better than them. /cgl/ will give more legit advice.

Take their advice, get better. I learned how to draw knees because for years everything I drew that I showed my dad he'd glance at and say 'doesn't have any knees.' Get ANGRY about their criticism, show them up by being the best you can be. I can draw knees like nobodies business now.

>> No.7710972

>>7708791
She's going away on the 19th, right?
Buy everything you want to that day.

>> No.7710992

>>7710200
All these toenail feels!
>Ingrown toenail
>poking at it, trying to clean it or something
>Suddenly, spurts pus right into my face
>puke.jpg
Seriously the grossest thing I think my body has ever done.

>> No.7710996
File: 30 KB, 500x566, LCK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7707473
you posted your art to 4chan like, what were you expecting? if you posted it to /ic/, they honestly would shit on anything, even that one fucking guy that used to post like 5 years ago that I can't be assed to remember, he was a legit artist for a company, too.
also, you should draw for fun, not just because you're good at it.

You sound like me 3 years ago, lol. Advice: don't post art to 4chan, they just shit on everything, try to remember why you drew in the first place, get in touch with that.

>>7710948
lol I practiced drawing for like 2 years, anatomy, figure study, real life studies, hands, feet, you name it, so I could go back right to drawing animu. feels good man.

>> No.7711007

>>7710992
Uhh anon if it's infected and has pus in it you need to go to the doctor or you could lose your toe, or worse, your foot.

Usually ingrown nails are just painful and bleed, they shouldn't be pussy unless there's a problem.

>> No.7711012

>>7711007
It was months ago, it's totally fine now. Not even ingrown. I'm a dumbass who doesn't go to doctors, so I'm really glad it worked out okay for me.
That being said... if anyone else is getting pussy ingrown toenails, go to the doctor.
The problem for me was I was cutting my nails too short, as soon as I let them grow out longer, they stopped getting ingrown.

>> No.7711158

>>7710996
Clearly you didn't read that post at all.

>> No.7711181
File: 226 KB, 500x281, mmmyisss.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Splurge and buy a dream indie dress
>Nervous because /cgl/ has been debating it's quality
>Receive in mail today
>Excitedly open package and try on
>The quality isn't burando but it's much better than what's been speculated.
>I now want it in every color way
>Today has been a good day

>> No.7711195

>be me
>have best friend who was very supportive to me when we were both going through some hard times
>now i am a lot better, she is not
>she has sly jabs at me all the time
>several times outright said really bad things about my appearance
>i'm hardly beautiful but i don't think i'm any worse than average
>literally in tears because my best friend shits on my self-esteem all the time
>and yet she still expects me to help her out with all her life probs
>i literally don't have any other rl friends half as close
>shitty feels central

>> No.7711216

Can anyone be kawaii living off a carry-on with nowhere to hang clothes for 35 days, anons?S
I have to pack for a sort of backpacking trip, and I'm dying here.

>> No.7711217

>Be me a year ago
>Anorexic as fuck, only about 90lbs
>Start gaining weight
>Happy with my current body, chubby, but curvy
>See a post of a seagull all over the board in a revealing cosplay
>She's slightly skinnier than I am but everyone is calling her fat
>Suddenly the urge to purge is back

>> No.7711219

>>7711216
You want to wear lolita on a backpacking trip? You're having a proper laugh m8

>> No.7711223

>>7711219
Not lolita, obviously. I'm heading towards gyaru a bit of otome. It's not that impractical, really. It just bugs me that everything will be crumpled in the bag.

>> No.7711233

>>7711223
If you're going on a backpacking trip, wearing a dress is 9/10 impractical.

>> No.7711241

>>7711217
Don't fall back into the purge. I may be an anon who doesn't know you or your story, but I'm proud of you for getting help and recovering. However, even if you relapsed, I hope you reach out again.

If you feel happy and confident now, that is all that matters. /cgl/'s opinion about how skinny someone should be is already all over the chart but fucked up at the same time.

Before someone tells me to go the fuck back to Tumblr, your body means your opinion and rules. Don't let this place get you down. Do what is right for you.

>> No.7711242

>>7711158
stop being butthurt that your art's shitty

>> No.7711257

>>7711216
why would you need to be kawaii, you'll have enough to think about as it is
just don't dress like every amerilard tourist and you'll be okay

>> No.7711285

I need to vent for a second.

> friend makes "kawaii" polymer clay decoden stuff and generic bracelets out of pastel beads
> decides to open store on Etsy
> calls herself "owner, CEO and designer of (store)", ego goes straight to the roof for no real reason, constantly talks about how her store is taking off and she'll be the next big thing in j-fashion and everyone will want her stuff yadda blah
> ridiculously high prices for everything
> spams Facebook and Tumblr feed with advertising for her shitty store all.the.damn.time
> constantly whines about not getting any business
> when somebody actually orders something (mostly friends who pity her), she drags her feet and doesn't ship out stuff because it's "too much work"
> tries to guilt-trip me into purchasing her shitty stuff
> gives me shit when I spend my money on things I actually want/need instead of "supporting" her

She makes me want to slap her but I don't have the heart to tell her that her stuff is hideous and overpriced. What do, /cgl/?

>> No.7711318

>>7711233
35 days in another country. We'll follow a trail along several towns, so we won't be on the wilderness all the time. Plus, I have plenty of cute shorts and pants. I'll bring dresses because we're going out at night.
>>7711257
I don't see a problem in wanting to look cute at all times?

Jesus, people. Are you that type of people who dress in spandex shorts and ugly tees whenever the mildest sort of physical activity is involved?

>> No.7711338
File: 30 KB, 640x480, Photo_00003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

tfw want to lose weight but can't stop snacking

>> No.7711341

>>7711217
Don't take it personally. It's more vendetta-hate fueled for who she is and her history so they'll say anything to bring her down; call her fat etc.

The best thing is that you're happy with your current body. There are people even with six pack abs that aren't comfortable with their bodies. I would love to have your mindset.

>> No.7711350

>>7711338
iktf but there's no need to selfpost

>> No.7711372

>>7711318
no, I dress normally. I'm saying that when backpacking, looking a certain way will be the lowest on your priority list and a shower the highest. Since you obviously haven't done it before, I am giving you advice in hope to make your backpacking trip easier, but you're being stubborn.

You'll be tired, you'll be sweaty, you'll ruin your nice clothes and won't have time to look kawaii nor will you be kawaii when smelling like roadkill. If you bring the clothes it'll just be extra bulk and weight, and without proper footwear you'll have a very bad time and lots of blisters.
It looks nice in movies, but it doesn't work like that in practice. Do what you want, in the end, on your own head be it.

>> No.7711380

>>7711318
>spandex shorts

I love those and yoga pants.

Praise be to yoga pants, unless you are fat

>> No.7711392

>>7711338
is that you anon
>tfw hoping you're gay

>> No.7711414

>tfw no friends

>> No.7711416

>>7711338
What's helped me was drinking tea every time I had the urge to snack. Brew a big pot and it should fill you enough that you won't feel hungry anymore and/or curb your sweets craving (if you add honey/sugar). Either that or keep better snacks on hand, and never go shopping when you're hungry. Everytime you shop on an empty stomach, your brain goes "hey, you're hungry, you need twelve bags of chips!" and it goes downhill from there.

>> No.7711420

>>7711372
Oh, no, anon. You're right to assume I never did real backpacking before, but I actually have similar trips to this in other occasions, just never trails that took more than two weeks. Our settings are pretty comfortable, and that's why I said it was a "sort of backpacking trip". We have no plans of going rough and we'll only camp a few nights - and in nice camps, too - while all other nights we'll be spent at various hotels. It's heavy walking, yes, but still fairly mild activity compared to what you seem to have in mind.

>> No.7711440

Bunch o' feels today.

Bad feels;
> at Hyper Japan, sitting on steps outside chatting with friend, both in lolita
> woman comes and sits in between us, posing in front of us like you would a statue, without asking us first
> guy she's with takes photo even though friend and I are visibly annoyed and try to get out of the picture
> they leave without saying anything

Like, we got photographed by loads of people today and it was not a problem at all because everyone else asked, but wtf lady. Seriously.

Good feels;
> Meet designer of UK indie brand
> Find out she studied costume and graduated a couple of years ago
> We talk costume for a bit, talk about running of brand etc
> She's wearing her new line and it's really nice
> Now have someone I can talk shop with (would like to someday have my own indie brand)

> Meet girl at TPC stand
> She recognises me from Tumblr
> I remember our conversation
> Awesome!

Neutral feels;
> Win wig in raffle
> It's Rhapsody in dishwater blonde
> It's literally my real hair reincarnated as a wig
> Still pretty happy to have won the raffle

>> No.7711445

>>7709893
Different anon but for me it's mostly that I only have the energy for one close friend in my life. Before I met my boyfriend I'd have one bff at a time and a couple of acquaintances who I'd only really know through the bff. Currently my bf is my bff and hanging out with someone else besides him is fucking exhausting. I need a LOT of alone time to stay sane.

>> No.7711447

>>7711445
I know that feel, anon
I feel like a shit but it's hard maintaining friendships. I tend to disappear offline a lot just because I can't keep up with it.

>> No.7711489

>>7711447
Right? And it sucks when people take it personally because it's not personal at all! There are people I love to bits who I still need to take breaks from. It's not that I don't like them (although obviously people I actively dislike drain my energy more than people I'm close to), being around people just requires energy and I don't have much of that to spare.

>> No.7711496

I obsessively/compulsively pick at myself and don't know what to do to stop. I've always picked at things (chipped paint, labels, etc.), but it wasn't until my ex boyfriend pointed out how much I pick at myself (and used to pick at him) that I realized how bad it was.
When I was a kid, I used to chew off the writer's bump on my finger, which I guess is weird, but it's so much worse now. I have KP and can't help but pick at the little bumps all over my legs and arms, and anytime I get a pimple or blackhead, I obsess over them until I remove them.
It makes my arms and face so red and splotchy, and I feel so ugly in lolita but don't know what to do.

>> No.7711505

>>7711496
Anon, I know this feel. It's so hard to not pick at the KP. I usually try to take a long hot shower first so that I can get rid of things without damaging my skin as much.

>> No.7711520

>>7711496
Sounds like you have dermatillomania. Therapy could help.

>> No.7711532

>>7711520
>>7711520
I've read up on this but don't think I have it, since (thankfully) my symptoms are not quite so severe. I have been diagnosed with anxiety/depression and obsessive compulsive disorder, but the latter was based on relationship- and food-based obsessive thoughts. It probably could be related as a compulsive behavior, though, so yeah, I should probably try to see a therapist again in the future.

>>7711505
I notice mine mostly when my skin is dry so the little marks are pretty bad. I usually exfoliate in the shower, but I might try to just wait to pick until I take a shower for damage control.

>> No.7711533

>>7711496
fellow dermatillomania/trichotillomania sufferer person here, I pick at my SO too. My arms and face are fucked up but sleeves cover arms and makeup for face, but usually I just say fuck it and make people look at my busted ass face. I've been picking at myself for 12 years I guess I just kinda stopped caring and gave up.

>> No.7711551
File: 66 KB, 960x720, 1398531048022.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>decide to lose some weight in order to cosplay more revealing outfits
>post weight lost process pics after a few months
>fatty-chan cosplayer friend gets upset and goes all sjw on me
>tells me I'm not body positive because I'm losing weight to look good in cosplay
>"Are you saying I should lose some weight to look good in cosplay too?! Are you saying I don't look as good as other cosplayers because I'm not stick thin?!"
>mfw

Jesus, chill the fuck out. If you want to cosplay while fat, do it, but don't try to guilt trip me for wanting to lose weight in order to look more accurate.
Also sorta related

>slowly losing the fat on my boobs too
>feelsbadman.png

>> No.7711601

>Working on commission
>fabric laid out for cutting shirt
>cat squats and pees on it
What the hell, cat

>> No.7711604

>>7711551
>get fat
>boobs grow
yesss
>tummy grows and sticks out as much as boobs
nooo

>lose weight
>lose tummy
yesss
>loose boobs
>flat as board

why

there is no escape

>> No.7711610

>>7711604
I wish I had that problem. My boobs shrink with weight loss, but I'll never have kawaii B cups.

>> No.7711687 [DELETED] 

>want to cosplay since middle school
>3 years ago
>finally go to con when sophomore in college
>cosplay with bf and his friends
>huge poseurs that pretend they make costumes when they buy them/hot glue bias tape on wal-mart clothes
>get more serious
>sew elaborate cosplay after they ditch group plans last minute
>bitter for a long time
>this year
>bf is now ex
>haven't spoken to/seen any of them in over a year
>see their shitty cosplay at con
>laughingwhores.jpg
>no longer bitter

>> No.7711720
File: 73 KB, 493x332, 1294505984877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How come my cosplay kissing thread gets deleted along with a 1 day ban but "feels" threads are perfectly okay.

Fuck the janitor. Stupid bitch.

>> No.7711721

>>7711720
Yeah... there are a few too many /soc/ threads here lately. Feels relating nothing to cosplay/lolita and show off regular clothes? Not very good cleaning.

>> No.7711734

>be new into cosplay and conventions
>attend my first one
>the guys are dorky and painfully average looking
People seemed to like my cosplay and my picture was taken several times, but I was disappointed with the quality of the male crowd.

>> No.7711746

>>7711610
>wish
maybe corset it up?

>> No.7711761
File: 333 KB, 500x281, 2a7.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all my friends are from college/ live out of town
>meet people who live in town that I have shit in common with
>hang with them at con
>they're a bunch of gender-special drama-filled tumblrina's who would rather be irritated at the people who stared at them than enjoy the people who thought they're cosplay/fursuits/coords were cool
>tfw I just want non-dramatic friends who live in town

>> No.7711825

>>7709006
Know that feel so hard bro, started third year at community college this year. I love my girlfriend (who lives 2 states away and I've known since high school) and my friends are great but shit is depressing sometimes. Stick in there.

>> No.7711855
File: 51 KB, 672x450, whattheactualfucksummer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>New to comm
>See idea for meetup
>At the fucking county fair that's dirty and grimey and just unsavory people. For a shot on the carousel.

What. The fuck. We might as well go find a mall or zoo with a carousel and take a shot there. Atleast there's less of a chance of getting precious burando ruined.

>> No.7711869

>>7711855
Oh, come on, anon. Enjoy the food, enjoy the games and even the normalfags, county fairs are always nice! You won't ruin your brand because of it,

>> No.7711939

>>7711720
>>7711721
There have always been feels threads here. I'm pretty sure every board on 4chan has their own feels threads.

How new are you two?

>> No.7711951

>>7711746
Are their corsets that will compress your breasts? I've thought if binding but I still want to have womanly curves, although smaller.

>> No.7711952

>>7711939
Yes, /fa/ has one, /mu/ has one, /int/ has one, /out/ has one, even /n/, out of those that I've seen. Pretty sure that /fit/ has one too.

>> No.7711960

>>7711952
Even /b/, the scum of 4chan, has feels threads.

Unless anons are insinuating that seagulls can't feel.

Which may or may not be true.

>> No.7711964

>meet qt at a con
>talk for a while everything is great
>get offered to share info
>they don't have any social media they say and all they have is email/phone calls without text
>seems odd and I'm already unsure of people I meet at cons sometimes because of bad experiences
>decide not to get info, only vaguely give names to meet again sometime maybe, but probably never since we both traveled from far

kind of regret...

>> No.7711965

>>7711951
There isnt.

>> No.7711967
File: 425 KB, 1280x960, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7711952
It's been a while, but hell, if I can remember correctly I've even seen feels threads on /vp/
Which you know damn well isn't pokemon related unless it's just this image 100 times or whining about IV's.

>> No.7711988

>>7711734
>Go somewhere
>Most people are average

Isn't that the definition of average?

>> No.7712196

>Mom is a massive piece of shit
>Makes life terrible even though I've been N.C. for five years
>Finally fucking moving out of town and changing my name
>Land the cutest studio ever with my boyfriend
I am
SO
stoked
Like I've been beaming all day. Less than a week left in this shithole and I'm so happy I don't even care that I have to put cosplay on the back burner until next season.

>> No.7712207

>Staying with bf in Canada for awhile
>Visiting my mom in the states in a few days, yay!
>Book flight 2 months ago after securing a ride to airport from bf's mom.. then again after, and again a week ago
>Was supposed to go to her house in Calgary yesterday
>'"I don't think I can have you two here all weekend."
>"Uhm. Okay. Can you pick us up on Monday? My flight is on Tuesday"
>"Yeah idk about that.. You guys need to find your own way to Calgary"
... Are you fucking kidding me? That's a $200 fucking cab. I only have $400 to my name right now, and bf lost his job.

On top of that, I have to see my dad in Cali to get my shit from him while I'm in the states, before going back to be with my bf.

>> No.7712213

invite girl ive gone to a con with to this con
she said she wants to get a ride down with her coworker. Most likely meaning coworker is coming
I invite her and she invites her coworker without informing or heads up before hand
do all girls do this shit?

>> No.7712215

>>7712207
Horseback dumb 'murican

>> No.7712230

>>7712207
>>7712215
Go on mooseback. You can rent moose over there right? Or go outside and tame one with some maple syrup and ride it to Calgary.

>> No.7712234

>>7712230
I would love to see a video of a girl in Lolita trying to "tame" a bull moose. Holy shit that would be the funniest shit ever... including the inevitable charging and panicked shitting through the bloomers.

>> No.7712291

Recently I kind of lost touch with/had a minor falling out with most of my close friends, and I can't even really bring myself to fix it. I don't even care. I find it difficult to want to make new friends or fix these friendships when every single time I end up being hurt by them.
I also don't want to bother making new friends because I know it'll end at some point and I'll go through all this pain.

Basically I can feel myself becoming totally antisocial and starting to hate people, but I'm kind of glad because then I won't have to deal with the heartbreak/pain of losing the people close to me.

This is probably unhealthy, right? Like I know it is, but I can't help but want to protect myself against everyone.

>> No.7712448

>>7712291
I've been though that. A few months back I lost the one friend I had and cares for that actually lived nearby. Felt incredibly lonely. Now down to two friends who are hours away.
Being alone can be nice, but then you might feel the pain of loneliness. If you aren't actually antisocial then it won't be good for you to be alone for too long. There are people out there who will be your friend through thick and thin. Even if you loose touch for a while they know you can be good for it down the line. You'll make good friends eventually. And if that doesn't sound too great, one big help to me a few years back was getting myself a dog and training it well and raising it right.
Get a puppy. Treat a puppy right as it grows up and you'll have the best friend you could ever hope for. They won't judge you, won't say anything mean, will follow you to hell and back and show nothing but pure love for you. Dogs are life. Dogs are love.

>> No.7712478

>>7712448
I actually do have a dog, one I've grown up with, and he's around 13 now. He's getting old, but he'll probably be around for at least another couple years. I really want to adopt a puppy after he's gone, but I work full time so I'm not sure if it would be responsible of me to do so.

I do have one friend who's been through a lot with me, but she lives 6 hours away and I only see her at cons, and this year she's dropping a lot of them.
What I mean is, I'm starting to feel fine with not having close friends (beyond the one I mentioned), and I don't want to change it. If I feel lonely, I watch anime. I've stopped caring. If I didn't have my job, I'd totally be a NEET who only likes 3D.

>> No.7712493

>>7712478
You can still raise a pup with responsibilities. Just keep the pup crated when you're at work, when crate trained and house broken they'll be fine. But enjoy the time you have with your dog now, even old dogs can still be best friends.
Yeah my only friend is about 4 hours away. And only seen her once or twice in the last couple years. Haven't gone to a con with them since a couple AX ago.
There's nothing wrong with only have a couple friends. You can be a lot closer with only one or two friends than with a large amount of them. If you ever do make a friend that's great, if you don't force yourself to make any then that friendship will be natural. Those usually go well and last a long time from my experience, which is the two last friends I have. Now for me, it's just a boy and his dog, and his animus and a couple hobbies. You'll be fine. Even if your husbandos are all 2D.

>> No.7712497

>>7712493
Even though it's not /cgl/-related, thank you for talking with me.
My full-time job is a recent development, and with it I can afford to buy figures of my husbandos and waifus so I think I'll stick to 2D for a while.
(I've already decided I'm done with dating 3DPD. God, I sound like /a/)

>> No.7712520

>>7712497
Most things in here aren't really related, but these threads are kinda okay with that. We're all buddies here, even if half of us are catty bitches. Not having to spend cash every week to hang out with people also means you can use it for Cosplay and other neat things. And having a job kills time in your day to keep you busy. Better than boredom and thinking about sad things, while making dosh. Although I'm still bored at work since I work an overnight slow job which let's me browse 4chan like I am now.

>> No.7712540

>>7711496
> tfw kp
> tfw picking on it

my arms look especially bad you can see exactly where I tried to pick or pop whatever bump on my arms and I just can't stop at all.

>> No.7712554

>have a bf i love very very much
>always knew hes a bit of a weeb but never thought anything of it, im a bit of a weeb too
>been dating for a long time now
>finally moved in together
>the true extent of his weebness comes out
>dakimakuras, boob mouse pads, eroges, so much anime junk its almost a bit scary
>must seriously be like close to 1000e worth of loli posters, pillows, pens, electronics, games, figurines.....

Im not sure what to feel. I dont want to judge him because im honestly weebish myself too and i like some of the stuff he has, i guess i just have a double standard because hes a man in his twenties and its a bit weird for a guy to have all this stuff. Idk, im just being a hypocrite i guess.

>> No.7712621

>>7709896
I have the exact same feels.
I've even become scared of trying out new skills and things because I'm scared I'll look like an idiot and fail.

>> No.7712624

>come to cgl everyday
>wtf am i doing with my life

>come to cgl everyday
>but only wear lolita twice a time because no time no money to eat at posh places
>i don't think i'm a true loli anymore

>> No.7712635

>>7708791
My mother is the same way. I try to justify it by saying that nice clothes are the way I choose to treat myself while others go to the movies, go out to eat, vacations, etc.

>> No.7712656

I hate cats.

I hate cats in lolita prints. I hate lolitas who take pictures with their cats. I hate associating cats with lolitas. I think cats are disgusting. All they do is shed all over the place. They don't even fucking shower because they hate water. Most unhygienic shit ever.

You can keep your filthy pussies, just stay away from lolita in them.

>> No.7712660

>have UTI, feel shitty
>housebound
>surviving only on cranberry juice
>shit i'm out of cranberry juice

>> No.7712668

>>7712660
i had it before anon. cranberry juice doesn't really work. what you should do, is to cut down on sugars in your diet (so that the UTI can't feed on sugars). Eat yogurt. Drink a lot, a lot of water, you will keep wanting to pee but that is the point, so that the bad stuff gets flushed out of your system. I know it is painful to pee but you gotta do it. I went to the doctor on my third day of UTI, recovered another 3 days after. Get well soon anon.

>> No.7712696

>friends say I look like a character
>get motivated
>think about making a costume
>think about the work involved
>realise i need to lose quite a bit of weight to do it
>motivation gone

>> No.7712790

>>7712554
Don't feel too bad anon.
I have been dating my boyfriend for the past 3 years, for two of those we've been living together.
We recently moved and I told him the wall scrolls had to go, while he could only pick a few of the figures to display.
This is mostly because we moved into a much smaller space and also because we are adults.
He was OK with it. In fact we picked out the posters we both liked and got frames for them. Because posters become instantly classy in frames.
Just wait it out. If you don't see you guys relocating anytime soon, talk to him. It's OK to feel like that's all too much!

>> No.7712794

>>7712656
Cats aren't greasy creatures like you that require a scrubdown every day to have a bearable life. They clean themselves.

>> No.7712818

>>7712656
I can see people not liking cat prints in Lolita, I think they look a little weird and dead-eyed on some prints but you just said "I hate cats because I'm an idiot that can't into basic fucking facts an 8th grader would know"

>> No.7712949

>>7708577
I was in the same situation at one point. It went from emotional to physical abuse very fast. We dated for around a year and a half before I finally grew the balls to break it off. Believe me, you're better off without him, even if you do feel lonely. Id definitely rather be lonely than be stuck in a relationshit with someone who breaks your heart on a daily basis. Please anon, just leave him and don't even look back.

>> No.7713006

>>7712656
You do know that cats are actually really clean, right? Cats clean themselves FREQUENTLY, and not all cats shed. One of mine sheds like hell, but the other pretty much never does. Also, cats are kawaii as fuck in general, but that's just my opinion.

>> No.7713013

>>7712656
Did a cat poop on your burando?

>> No.7713014

>>7712554
Send your boyfriend over to me, I'll appreciate that dowry more than you

>> No.7713039

>>7708577
Oh god, I thought that you were describing me until you started describing the abusive parts of the relationship

>Get first girlfriend in a while
>She has really low self esteem about her body, really shy about it, even in bed
>For a few weeks, relationship is good
>Unfortunately, in bed she can't make me finish so she keeps thinking that I don't find her attractive at all
>For three weeks, constantly suggests we break up
>First two times, I persuade her against it, but when she brings it up the third time, I say we should since she's so fixated on it
>Immediately clings and cries, saying that she didn't know what she was saying and that I was the best thing to happen to her
>Even with that, I can't bring myself to keep the relationship if she keeps feeling this way about it

>Go back to school, didn't talk to her much
>Come home for Spring Break, meet with her to talk and try to be friends or at least end things on a good note
>Unfortunately, I was being rather shallow and we end up doing it, casually
>Later messages me, begging for another chance at the relationship
>Can't reasonably dissuade her from it, lie and tell her that I stopped caring for her after relationship ended because I wanted her to hate me and forget about me

I know I'm terrible. I didn't want to hurt anyone, and I didn't want to break her heart like that, but I just didn't want her wasting her emotions and time on me anymore. I want to say sorry to her, tell her I didn't want to pain her, but I'm sure if I said anything to her it'd be doing the exact opposite.

>> No.7713307
File: 37 KB, 384x640, 1390793486714.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> need concealed zip foot for my machine
> Bernina one is £35
> nothing else is compatible

>> No.7713320
File: 3.75 MB, 440x245, a feel like no other.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just got outbid multiple times on 2 of the items I wanted.. why do I even try.

>> No.7713331

>acquaintance type friend invites me to like her cosplay page
>constantly promoting herself and other cosplayers
>finally make my own page about a year later
>ask her to like
>nope
>she shares a post like "if you ask me to like you're page, take a look at mine! support those who support you!"
>send her another invite
>she blocks me

What a cunt. We have next to no personal history, and I'm pretty sure she's only acting like this because she's insanely insecure and doesn't want another pretty girl getting in on her game (for the record, I couldn't care less about efame). Looking forward to watching her crash and burn, tbh.

>> No.7713336

>>7708992
>My family has pointed out (not accusatory either, but just stating) that I don't seem to like people or going outside
>I was always someone with a few close friends rather than a lot, but in the end I feel like the only people I like and the only people who like me is my family
>shy, reserved closed off

I feel you, anon.

>> No.7713350

Found the JSK I've been pining for for years on the sales comm!
But it was posted a year ago so I think they sold it and din't update the posting.
(Still messaged them in case. Fingers crossed.)

>> No.7713365

I've been struggling with disordered eating and body image issues for as long as I can remember, but lately I've been making a lot of progress at keeping a healthy diet and exercising in a good way instead of excessively and obsessively. I just started cosplaying again this past June, and I've been looking at hall photos my friends have sent me for the first time tonight. I look thin in them, but good thin. Healthy, attractive thin. I probably cried for a good ten minutes over feeling that way about a picture of myself for the first time in my life.

I'm a little scared I'll get obsessive again if I keep cosplaying and feel like I need to be rail thin, but I'm going to print these shitty hall photos taken by strangers and keep them near my sewing area to remind myself that what I'm doing is working.

>> No.7713387

>>7712656
Cats are typically naturally clean animals that don't need regular baths like dogs do, unless you specifically have a long-haired or hairless breed. There are breeds of cats that are hypoallergenic and shed hardly at all. They poop in one place, not all over the ground like a dog.

Cats are literally the best pet for anyone to ever have. They're soft, usually pretty chill with being pet/cuddled, they clean themselves, and all you really have to do is clean out their box once a day and throw some food in their bowl in terms of actual care.

Maybe you're just too stupid to appreciate them.

>> No.7713399

>been trying to work out and lose weight in a healthy way
>Actually happy going to the gym and losing weight slowly but surely
>Visit mom, who begins shoving her pro ana shit down my throat
>Already purge when stressed but have been doing good with that recently
>Can hear her in my head when I go to the gym saying I should be losing at least five pounds a week
>She told me I will always be fat and hear that
>Mfw I am smaller than her at the moment at 5'4 and 150 pounds

She's fully recovered and all that, but it doesn't stop her from trying to push the lifestyle on me. I just need to get her out of my head, but it's proving to be harder than I would like. Even started crying during my workout yesterday.

>> No.7713411

>>7713387
Right, muh nigga?
>don't have to be let outside
>aren't constantly wanting your attention
>don't eat poop then lick your face
>don't jump on you or guests
>smell good and soft, unlike dogs where your hand feels gross after petting them

I don't know why there's such hatred against cats yet people think dogs are the best pet. you never see dead dogs hit on the road and left there for days.

>> No.7713416

>>7712656
>They don't even fucking shower because they hate water.
Please be a troll, I don't want to believe anyone can actually be this retarded.

>> No.7713429

>>7713399
If you drop weight fast you're going to be flabby as hell and look disgusting. The best revenge is to lose weight healthily. Budget whatever you like to eat in your diet and shove it in your mom's face when you eat it. Trust me, the long haul it better. She can eat her words when she's a whale and you hit your goal weight in a healthy way.

>> No.7713435

I'm an ugly as fuck male who wants to die and only motivation to stay alive is to become a pretty crossplayer but it's too old for a miracle by pills and has no money for surgery

does that count?

>> No.7713440

>>7713411
>smell good

I love the smell of cat. It's so weird, but I like to cuddle with my cat and just push my face into his fur and breathe in that soft warm scent. It's so.... comforting.

I have dogs and cats, and while I do like my dogs, the cats are infinitely better.

>> No.7713451

>>7707569
I was also that way and still am somewhat. Go to the con or buy the dress you will end up having so much fun your buyers remorse will be gone! Just dont go overboard on your first purchase.

>> No.7713566

>>7713451
i still feel guilty after i buy material things; its hard to get over. just think about how youll really enjoy those things and that you earned them!

>> No.7713659

> 2 friends end up not being able to make the con. Get 2 random roomates they were also seagulls feels good.

>> No.7713660

This is more of a confession, but I have this feel when I appreciate guests. I want to fuck them like crazy so they come back to the con next year.

>> No.7713691

>>7713331
oh please tell me more

>> No.7713696

>>7709813
I fucking feel you
>"friend" suddenly treats you like shit even though you havent done anything bad
>you discover said "friend" is talking shit about you
>tfw you always thought they were your real friends
>tfw alone

>> No.7713697

>>7713387
>>7713411
pls no hate on cute doggies
I don't have anything against cat lovers, why can't we all just get along ;_;

>> No.7713723

>>7713697
I have cats and dogs and honestly cats are way better. Not to say I don't love my dogs, but they're a pain in the ass and injure me on a regular basis because they want to "play" but their claws are fucking awful.

Not to mention needing to go outside in the middle of a thunderstorm, which I'm terrified of. Fuck that.

>> No.7713734
File: 111 KB, 720x810, 1387745912031.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>start building wardrobe earlier this year
>love gothic and classic to death
How is it that my closet is it that most of my dresses are toned down sweet and I don't have a single gothic dress? I didn't plan for this.

>> No.7713736

>>7713723
Its your fault that you dont cut their claws.

>> No.7713744

>>7713736
We cut their claws once a week/as needed. They're sharp. Even right after they're trimmed they still can scratch you.

These aren't tiny little dogs, it's a black lab and a shepherd mix.

>> No.7713752

>>7713744
Both dogs that I have a sheppard mixes, they are big enough to jump me. Still their claws are cut before they can actually scratch you and then the rest of the time it is nothing. If you are getting hurt by cut claws then you either fuck it up or the issue is your body. They shouldnt be able to hurt you when they are properly trimmed.

>> No.7713753

>>7713734
Maybe its because of what is easy to get? People are selling their sweet shit in droves, where as gothic is something you collect and the good classic is hard to find.

>> No.7713754

>>7713752
It's probably my body, but that doesn't make it any less annoying. I bruise and scratch and scar really easily. I still prefer the cats. I hate being jumped every time I come into the house or come out of my room in the morning. I'm the only one, they just get so excited to see me, and they won't stop. I hate it. I know they only do it because they like me, but fucking hell.

>> No.7713766

>>7713753
I do have some really nice classic pieces in my wardrobe, but the rest is otome or BtSSB floral. I feel you, though. People really hang on to the good gothic dresses.

>> No.7713773

>>7713754
Do you file or cut them? Filing them after you cut might help. I know for cats there's things you can put on their nails to keep them from scratching up the furniture, so maybe you can look into that?

>> No.7713787

>>7713754
nigga I still have scars from when a cat played with me when I was 7.
Now I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and he's the loveliest darling in the world. Only downside are literal blueberry-sized ticks that stick to him in the summer because he likes to run through tall grass.

>> No.7713812
File: 26 KB, 280x315, 1354642259802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7713753
gotta second this, sweet - especially OTT - is fuckin cheap and plentiful nowadays.

>tfw when sweet lolita
>all dream dresses are on the market at least once a month
>closet full of tacky pink AP shit
>thank you based kami sama

>> No.7713826
File: 10 KB, 184x184, 9614dd0353605fc5f1a609171d86d9ec38531514_full.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>deadline for costume is closely approaching
>long shitty work days for shitty pay burn me out so hard
>get home and don't wanna do anything but sit on my ass
>spend my days off doing nothing
>whenever i try sewing when i'm tired i just end up making a shit ton of mistakes
>tfw too burnt out and tired to get motivated
>tfw I probably won't finish my costume or it'll be really rushed

>> No.7713841

>>7713752
It's not the sharpness...think about it. Its's all the weight and muscle of the dog pressing on your skin through the tiny surface area that is the ends of their claws. It's gonna hurt no matter how trimmed they are.

It's the same way when a fat cat walks on you via those tiny 4 paws...

>> No.7713847

>>7713841
>fat cat stepping directly on your boob

>> No.7713868

>>7713847
Guh, don't remind me of that pain, anon.

Or directly on your cramping uterus.

Though, my not-fat now passed kitty used to come and just lay on my tummy when I was having cramps, which was really nice. I miss her.

>> No.7713895
File: 32 KB, 474x335, 1397186089453.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have one of those easily-moldable bodies
>but be lazy and binge eater
>bf and I had let ourselves go this summer
>see him try to get abs and more huge
>this motivates me to get off my ass
>On Monday decide to squat like my life depended on it
>Spent an hour+ at gym everyday
>intermittent fasting, cardio, SQUATS
>Friday comes
>I look in the mirror and feel smug
>bf deems my booty gloriously round and firm
>looks like his abs are coming along nicely too hnnng

>> No.7713937

>have group presentation on tuesday
>we've given this one chick forever to get her shit together
>she only came to one practice run for 15 minutes before leaving
>all I need are some key points from her part to put on a power point
>"Can I just send them tomorrow morning"
nigga I don't want to put in extra time at the last minute just because you didn't get your shit together in the last 2.5 weeks we've been working on it and decided you were going to Vancouver island over the weekend.

that said
>been 4 days
>tracking hasn't popped up yet
I'm impatient right now

>> No.7713947
File: 50 KB, 321x460, 1393215157437.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Going to Otakon this year
>Taking a summer class
>Plan to leave for Ota on the 7th of August (Starts on the 8th)
>Last day of class (and final) is also on the 7th
>I have no time to work on cosplay between my job and doing papers/homework/studying for this class
>Fuck

>> No.7713969

>>7713937
>not kicking that lazy ass out of your group
Personally, I find it easiest to get the slackers kicked out of the group after they've been given a warning. There's no reason your grades should suffer due to their laziness.

>> No.7713975

>>7713895
Congrats, anon!

I've got a question. Will squats help when I've got an ass as flat as pic related or is there just no hope?

>> No.7713977
File: 144 KB, 500x243, mileyhankbbq.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7713975
Oops, dropped pic.

>> No.7713979

>>7713969
I don't think I'd be able to convince the others to kick her out, I would definitely try if we weren't so close to the deadline

>> No.7713983

>>7713977
Why wouldn't it?

>>7713868
Or your bladder. It's bad enough when I drink too much water before bed, I don't need a kitty stepping there too.

>> No.7714029

>>7713975
Squats build muscle on top of the fat you already have. My butt was pretty flat when I started. There's always hope!

>> No.7714047
File: 156 KB, 535x892, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That feel when some tumblrtard reposts pictures of your progress on a costume and criticizes it like it's the final product.

>> No.7714075

>bad back for years
>gets severely worse over time with stress from school/work/projects
>full-on flare up from sciatica strikes again
>bedridden for a few days
>turns into barely can walk enough to survive
>taking medication to make the pain tolerable enough to at least work 2 days a week
>finally get an mri and find out that I have a badly herniated disk
>candidate for surgery but trying to avoid it by trying to stick to physical therapy and see how it goes
>all this time, I cannot sit properly to sew so I spend my days when I'm not seething through work staring at cosplay plans I wanted to make during the summertime
>or watch copious amount of Sailor Moon
>hope is fizzling but I'm trying

It's been five weeks and I've been cut off from most social aspects. Most of my friends now say I'm "no fun" because they don't want to deal with me because I struggle to walk and I'm trying to stay away from their dramu since it's also a source of stress.

And I majorly regret being that idiot throughout my school years trying to get 110% in each class. I seriously am disillusioned and wish I could have the opportunity to slap my younger self. I'm currently going for my 2nd degree and am in my early twenties.

>> No.7714089
File: 51 KB, 396x385, fhuifdildfse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Losing 30 pounds
>Look in mirror
>Have obvious nasolabial lines
>Still have 30 more to go before my temp goal, 60 before my final goal
>Mother has shit skin elasticity

I'm not that excited about losing weight anymore to be honest. I have to regardless for career reasons, and because I want to cosplay, but I got so excited after seeing people's before and afters and I feel like my after is going to come out pretty bad.

>> No.7714132

>>7713691
I can't say much more from personal experience, but I know she's lost several friends over time due to her hunger for cosplay fame, and she's made paranoid statements about people wanting to hold her back. I've also heard that at cons she's been a guest at, she's been a huge bitch and has whined until she's gotten her own panels because she "deserves it because I'm better than the other cosplay guests". I'm waiting for the day she gets posted here and torn apart. She's also just sort of a nasty person in general, but if I post certain details, I'm afraid it will be too specific, and I don't want her to blame someone else for my gossiping.

>> No.7714137

>>7711551
Me too anon. I don't even have big breasts either. I have fat girl C's. I have a feeling I might end up with saggy ass low B's. Sucks big time.

>> No.7714140

>>7713365
Good for you, anon! Just keep up what you're doing and try not to compare yourself to anyone else or pay attention to the people here who will call almost anyone "fat" just to be sandy.

>> No.7714335
File: 900 KB, 160x160, tumblr_mggk5pIOex1ruhvpfo2_r1_250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7713734
Did I post this in my sleep or something?
My tumblr reblogs and 'inspiration' folder would have you believe I'm the gothest goth that ever gothed who dresses in shortened victorian ballgowns on my days off from gothing. My actual wardrobe is old school/toned down sweet with a hint of otome. What the hell.

I think part of it is that I'm kind of afraid gothic won't suit me so when a nice gothic dress does pop up I hem and haw and it's gone before I know it.

>> No.7714362

>>7713826
I feel you. Less than two weeks left for this con and I've barely started, but I don't have a day off between it and now and I have my brother's wedding to prepare for.

I've been planning this for over two years why did I let it sneak up on me?

>> No.7714821

>>7714075
Anon stress didn't herniate your disc.

>> No.7714823

>>7714089
>don't let yourself get fat n the first place
>???
>profit

>> No.7714904

>be ginger
>want to dye hair dark brownish red (auburn?)
>buy appropriate dye
>lel no you're a carrot now lass

>> No.7714927

>>7714823
Are you a moron

>> No.7714989

>planning group cosplay with bros
>has a seizure at work, needs to quite job because they won't accommodate illness
>no money for cosplay
>bros yell at me like it's my fault.

>> No.7715005

My boyfriend is super nice and I love him, but he is incredibly ugly and doesn't want to dress nicely (only wears baggy shirts and jeans). I know that looks shouldn't matter and I might be a bitch for talking about this, but still... I'm doing everything to look attractive to him, but he doesn't even care about himself. What can I do? Talking about pretty and fashionable clothes for guys doesn't work... It's really embarrasing when we want to go out...

>> No.7715023

>>7715005
Are you even attracted to him? Sexually?

>> No.7715026

>>7715005
Start dressing badly and look ugly just for dates.

>> No.7715040

>>7715005

Have you tried telling him what to do?

Probably not, you probably just vaguely hinted at shit like most women.

>> No.7715063

>>7715005

>"Hey loverboy, it would make me so wet if you took better care of yourself."

But like less cheesily put. Be specific, direct, and make him know his appeal to you is on the line.

>> No.7715092

>>7715063
With guys, it's kind of hard. You'd think their egos would be fine what with basically most male clothes being flattering except fedora-tier and flame shirts. I really gently tried to pry my boyfriend away from Walmart clothes and Payless shoes (mostly because they don't last and just waste more money in the long run) but for a lot of guys it's hard. He cares about looking nice for me, but a lot of guys will cut off any progress with "I like it/I've been wearing clothes like this for years/it's my style, why would I change it?" and end the convo.

It's like those hardcore frumps.

>> No.7715110

>>7715023
idk, I don't really like sex with other people, so I do it only to make him happy I guess.
>>7715026
I'd die out of shame.
>>7715040
I did.
>>7715092
This mostly. My biggest succes was convincing him that those white, adiddas-type fugly shoes were indeed ugly. And that's all I managed to do. He is super tall and skinny, so he just looks absolutely dreadful in these rags he's calling 'clothes'...

>> No.7715708

>>7715005
A relationship can't last if there isn't at least SOME physical attratction to the person.
It doesn't need to be a lot, but you have to at least want them a bit.

As an example I've shot down relationships because while they were a decent amount of what I wanted mentally, I was borderline repulsed physically.
They weren't ugly or anything, but I didn't like how they looked.

The point is, if you're together with someone, eventually you're gonna fuck.
And you really don't want to fuck an ugly person.

That being said, the biggest problem you seem to have is that his wardrobe is shit tier.
Do him a favor and take him clothe shopping, guys don't really get that looking good will make you feel good.
Likewise, form fitting clothes can practically turn a dude into another person.

>> No.7716008

>a while ago e-mailed a tumblr artist about an illustration they made after they posted about selling/giving some out on their blog
>I was interested in buying it and they had saved it
>after telling them I would pay they never replied again
>artist recently deactivated their account
>kind of want to e-mail them again but I'm afraid to

>have older friend that recently got back in touch with
>one of the only people I opened up to personally, thought as a voice of reason
>they suddenly start coming up with really bad ideas they want me to participate in
>constant stream of get-e-famous-quick schemes, constantly calling me to hang out
>whenever I go over their place it's just playing videogames or watching youtube people
>silently wishing they could get some different hobbies or find other people their age to hang out with
Another thing that worries me is that they seem to have 0 sense of money management. They're older than me and have a bf they share a bank account with, both work and don't pay rent and yet they have barely anything saved. It just goes to food and videogame related things...

>> No.7716258
File: 16 KB, 320x240, cannot unfathom.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>has a decent income
>have gotten better with auction sites
>lots of cheap brand blouses for the picking
>and lots of large collars with bigger lace
>remembers learning the hard way that sweet doesn't suit me
>part of me wants to not give a fuck, but a part of me also don't like huge collars on me

>> No.7716317
File: 838 KB, 533x300, wutdo.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

mfw
>dream dress is finally on the auctions for super cheap
>1 more day
>can't decide between the lowest bid or the prompt decision bid

>> No.7716375
File: 2.86 MB, 400x204, golly.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>currently bidding on dream dress
>1 more day left and no one else has placed a bid
>sweat.jpg

I swear if someone swipes in last minute I will find her and I will cut her right in the frills.

>> No.7716386

>>7716375
Oh man, I had a slight panic for a second there. I had to refresh my page and hope that we weren't bidding for the same dress. What are you bidding for?

>> No.7716532
File: 46 KB, 577x524, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7716317
>>7716375
>>7716386
Shits about to get real.

>> No.7716544
File: 15 KB, 444x444, oh boy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7716317
>>7716375
>mfw

>>7716386
Don't post what you're bidding for, will attract attention to your auction.

>> No.7716556

>>7715005
>buy him a few cute shirts for his birthday/whatever
>encourage him to wear it: "I really want to see you wear the shirt I bought for you :("
>gush every time he wears the clothes you bought "oh my gosh it looks really good on you! I KNEW it would suit you perfectly. I really like this color/style/whatever on you wow."
>go shopping. Tell that you want to buy some stuff for yourself (don't hint that it's for him). Show him the kind of clothes you want to see on him. "I think this would look really cute on you haha." "Oh wow, you will look SO hot in this." Buy it for him if he doesn't want to buy it himself.
>repeats steps 2 & 3
>profit ???

>> No.7716674
File: 48 KB, 800x600, 1373623966312.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have (very mild) dyscalculia
>order shit online
>read and re-read everything very carefully so I don't make any mistakes
>get e-mail that package is underway
>to the wrong address
>fuck
>the only thing wrong is the house number (and the postal code they "corrected" to match) so it will probably be delivered to someone in the neighbourhood
>decide to leave note asking them to please send the delivery guy my way if he does show up
>live in ridiculously maze-like cul-de-sac with house numbers going up into the thousands
>it's an adventure!
>spend almost an hour wandering around in the blazing hot sun looking for the correct house number
>GPS not helping at all, sends me to an empty dog park
>fuck this
>go home
>call boyfriend
>"lol what? no that address doesn't even exist"

>> No.7716812
File: 991 KB, 500x281, I can fap to this.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7716386
What dress are YOU aiming for, anon?

>> No.7717442

bump

>> No.7717581

>>7716556
you forgot
>slowly start "losing" his shitty old clothes one by one

>> No.7717602
File: 44 KB, 250x333, sailor pleated polkadot jsk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7716812
I doubt it's what you're trying to get because I made a bid after our posts last night and no one else has bid for it yet. You've already made a bid for something else, I'm assuming.

>> No.7717609
File: 21 KB, 224x225, internalbombing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7717442
Stop. It's a slow board.

Fucking summer.

Anyway, I did end up with another feel and I'm definitely unhappy about it. I've been waiting well over a month for my missing package.

>woke up with a phone call from a post office supervisor
>according to them, my tracking number isn't available anymore
>carrier may have put it in the wrong mail box?
>have to wait to hear back from supervisor after she hears a report from the carrier

Man. All I want is either a refund or my package. I'm worried that when I do get my package that the item/package ends up having mildew/mold or something.

http://youtu.be/RAzKTr6rov0

>> No.7717629
File: 2.17 MB, 480x327, uuwa.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7717602
Nope, we are bidding on different dresses. Phew!

>> No.7717889

>>7717609
Why would it be moldy unless it was damp when it was shipped?

That's a stupid thing to worry about in this situation.

>> No.7718375

>>7717889
I didn't explain my situation fully. I live in an apartment with the mailboxes being outside and it has been raining pretty frequently. The mail boxes are also pretty shitty in that there are little slits on the front (god knows why that exists instead of spaces to put the names on them). I've had several soaked bills, and if it was mistakenly in the wrong mail box with no one to open it (because it's summer and most people haven't moved in yet) except for the mail carrier), I'm worried that my package, which is a wig btw, would have gotten wet and moldy from sitting in there for a while. I just hope it's not there.