[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 50 KB, 250x407, 35991_600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8398123 No.8398123 [Reply] [Original]

I recently got a comment about my weight which really felt like a punch to the face (not from a random person). Now I see that obviously I'm not one of the skinniest bitches around. Felt quite ok with my weight before but now I'm like yeah. I'm gonna loose this fucking fat. So let's make a fucking thinspiration lolita thread: show me pictures of yourselves or your opinion about the ideal size for lolita. I want to see goals, know your BMI/weight/ height, if you are skinny. I don't aim to anorexic sizes, since I wanna somewhat keep my boobs (but get rid of boobloafs). I think that your boobs need to be a certain size so the dressed look good. Did this make any sense?

Also what do you eat? I hate sports.
My ideal waist is 63 - 64 cm and bust 85 -86 cm
Also before and after pics are welcome!

>> No.8398129

I'd rather deal with the fact that I have to go custom or handmade than try to lose weight. I may be a bit overweight, but goddam dieting is miserable and I have no will/drive to exercise in my limited free time.

>> No.8398134

>>8398129
>dieting is miserable
I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong then

>> No.8398139 [DELETED] 
File: 1.30 MB, 3264x1836, 20150611_155114-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm not super overweight, but I'd like to drop ten to fifteen pounds. I've recently moved and my family is going to join the Y so hopefully I can exercise more.

>> No.8398140

I'm pretty skinny, there's been times when someone vendetta posted me on here and all the comments were about how I needed a sandwich. ;-;
measurements are bust 83, waist 66.

>> No.8398141

>>8398123
Seriously I do not have any problem with other peoples weight.. I do not like fat shaming (I hate it) and so on. I just hate myself. And no I do not need motivational posts or things like that. I just want to have a thinspiration post. No matter how depressing or unhealthy it is. This might be triggering for someone but then it is better not to read it.

>> No.8398146

>>8398141
I answered to my self by accident but it was meant to be for >>8398129

>> No.8398147

>>8398123
Anon, what are your current measurements?
63-64 cm waist is reeeeaaallly small and most people would physically be unable to reach that in a healthy way. It's more or less an anorexic size unless someone has a slight frame.

>> No.8398148

>>8398140
Damn, I remember when I had those measurements.. I used to think I was fat. Now that I have gained 10 kilos I would do anything to get back down to that size

>> No.8398149

Whoa. 63 - 64cm waist is TINY unless you have a naturally small build. Get yourself to 67-68cm and you'll fit everything except old school Moitie/Baby.

>> No.8398152

>>8398140
That sucks. I just want to fit in to old J&J dresses. (OP)

>> No.8398156

>>8398123
I recommend putting your aspirations lower if I were you. Those measurements seem very unrealistic unless you are already petite and short. I'm about 166cm and was on the line of being underweight and I don't think my waist was ever smaller than 68. If I were you I would pick a weight slightly above an underweight BMI and just use that as goal with the promise of not going under it. Measurements are also hard to predict, it is much better to focus on a healthy weight instead.

>> No.8398157

>>8398147
bust: 90cm with no bra waist 77~cm

>> No.8398158

>>8398148
I have really skinny legs but my tummy is getting kind of chubby thanks to high fat diet from working all the time.

>> No.8398162

>>8398134
Look, counting calories is shit. I already eat my fruit and veg, don't eat out all the time, and try to keep my portions small. I'm maintaining right now, so I'm sure as shit not going to change how I eat.

>> No.8398163

Eat a lot of low calorie food. Don't eat less.

>> No.8398164

>>8398156
Okay well maybe the 65 waist could be achieved with corset or something. I'm slightly overweight so I want to loose at least 10kg

>> No.8398165

I was a fairly good size for lolita and fit every brand piece I had even some smaller brands but last year I developed a gynaecological condition and due to the recovery time from surgery and the condition itself I gained a bit of weight. Then without my diet changing hardly at all I was a lot bigger. I was then diagnosed with PCOS due to the IUD that I had to combat the first issue. Most of my unshirred brand doesn't fit. I'm often bloated and my breasts always tender/swollen due to the hormones. I would love to have an 86 bust, 64 waist but would be happy with my old measurements of 88 and 67.

>> No.8398166

>>8398157
I'd say you want to get down to 70 waist tops. If you have a picture of yourself this would help to determine how much you can drop.

>> No.8398169

>>8398162
It's not that hard, it just how it works. When I diet for the most part eat only things that I already know possesses low amounts of calories like carrots. I eat dinner normally and just eat whatever my family eats since I don't want an unhealthy relationship with food. I just only eat low calorie stuff in the morning and afternoons.

>> No.8398171

>>8398156
I'm 160cm so the BMI 18.49 would be okay I guess so 47.4kg

>> No.8398172

>>8398163
This this this.
It doesn't matter how healty you eat. Too many calories is still too many calories.
>bitches eating a handful of nuts or an avocado as a snack

>> No.8398173

I need to lose weight. I'm apparently at fatty-chan size according to cgl standards. 90cm bust and 74 waist. I have zero motivation though. I used to be super skinny naturally, but then I went on the pill and boom, fat everywhere. I just want it to be gone.

>> No.8398177

>>8398164
That's not very good for you either. Let me tell you this, you really don't need an 65 waist. With 68-70 you can already fit into pretty much everything except really old school stuff. In fact the people I know with an 64 waist can't wear current brand skirts or JSK because they they are so small it looks like they are wearing a sack since everything looks so big on them.

>> No.8398181

>>8398165
Damn :/ that sucks. I remember when I was a teen I was super petite and still thought I was fat so I know that's pretty stupid but I just seriously want to look like that again. Even thought it's normal that bodies change over time. I hope you'll feel better soon! (OP)
Once again: no fat shaming just my personal issues!

>> No.8398185

>>8398177
That could be true. I want to avoid the sack thing. For example I would love to fit to the unshirred brand dresses (AP, Btssb, IW). I was able to wear skirt with 65cm waist with a corset at one point so I want to go back to that at least. (OP)

>> No.8398186

>>8398177
This exactly. With my 62cm waist, I look stupid in most recent releases

>> No.8398197

>>8398172
Is eating one avocado for entire breakfast okay?

>> No.8398210

>>8398197
>Allergic to avocado & nuts FML

>> No.8398211

>>8398197
I have no idea what sizes avocados are where you are from, but 100 grams have 170 calories.
Personally I would stay far away from them but that's just me, I'm not really fond of food with a high fat content.

>> No.8398214

>>8398185
I'm now cutting back from 73 waist to hopefully 68, I can still fit in unshirred IW from 2008. To fit in unshirred dresses your bust is way more important, which is something that at one point won't go down. If you think you can get to an 86cm bust with losing weight than you should be able to fit in them, but you I fit in them still with a 73 waist.

>> No.8398217

>>8398123
Yeah me OP. 5"3 and 118lbs i feel disgusting i am having a hard time bc ice cream,exam season and all but I currently am trying to lose AT LEAST 10 lbs. Surprinsingly i still can fit in asian size m???
Good luck to you all.

>> No.8398223

>>8398211
Yeah, but 170 calories isn't even 10% of your daily recommend calorie intake when you aren't losing weight. I don't believe they are much bigger than 100 grams.

>> No.8398224
File: 53 KB, 500x258, 1339631652893..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have those measurements with a 2 inch smaller bust, and I am constantly called very skinny. I would warn you that it might be unrealistic for your body type, depending on what is.

I would focus more on just fitting into dresses that you like. At this weight I can't buy bras except online special order and it's hard to find clothes that fit well (bust area as you said, and waist + hip combo)

If you want advice for weight, it's really about making a lifestyle change otherwise you won't keep it off. Gradually teach yourself to eat less calories. Ask yourself if you're really hungry before you snack or impulse eat something, and serve smaller portions. Find a method of exercise you enjoy. I love to run because it's alone so I can go as slow as I want or push myself and no one will see me, and I feel good at the end.

If you hate something, don't push through it. Find something else you enjoy better. I use nike running to keep myself motivated and not push of exercising, and zombies run.

tldr don't focus on concrete goals, and make it fun

>> No.8398232

>>8398123
Also i hate sports so much i just walk as much as i can and take stairs and all instead of the elevator
But yeah. I have a 67cm waist so once again i am kind of a tub of lard i wish i was 64. I have a small perky chest that i am ok with but my hips and thighs are huge (53cm thighs and if i dont mess it up my hips are 83) I want to be cute and skinny

>> No.8398237
File: 51 KB, 550x711, 6c895dc420ac92374799d843daeccea5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8398123
(OP)
Like I obviously know how fucked up these sizes are irl. But the sad truth is that if you are not the size of the official measurements or near the smallest size, they will not fit you the way they are supposed to look. Recently the thing that is bothering me is seeing the fabric being a little bit of wrinkly and the feeling when the zipper won't go up effortlessly. Also skirts. They annoy me so much because of the blouses. You know when this happens.

>> No.8398238

>>8398211
it has the good fats in them that actually help regulate cholesterol.

one thing i always always notice about weight loss threads on /cgl/ is the whole mindset of calories-in-calories-out no matter where they came from is always prevalent.

if you're trying to diet you do need to actually pay some attention to where they are coming from. as a rule most weight gaining foods tend to have more calories, but this isn't always the case.

it's obviously not as bad as high protein low carb dieters eating bacon and cream cheese and cheese filled meatloaf all the time(that shit won't lose anyone anything) but still, like with the avocado which has protein fiber and good fats, eating it will be healthier for you than eating say, an apple which has way less calories, but is pretty much just sugars.

>> No.8398241

Losing weight is 70% diet.
I would start by cutting out habit forming things like pop, juice, deep fried, and chips.
Then figure out what foods you do like and find low calorie options.
ex: instead of ice cream->sorbet
apple pie->apple slices with cinnamon on top microwaved for 10-15s
chips->either salted seaweed or make your own fruit chips or unbuttered popcorn
etc

you'll definitely want:
-oatmeal with honey or 1 tbsp of brown sugar and/or fruit of your choice
-eggs, have them any way except with a lot of cheese (I recommend shredding a tiny bit and spreading that)
-chicken
-spinnach
watch out for what kinds of dressings and sauces you use though and remember to eat a lot of protein and fiber
-frozen fruit and 1% milk(skim and low fat have a lot of sugar) for smoothies
-lots of fresh fruit of your choice, though limit bananas to once a day
-avocado 1/2 a day either by itself or in a salad or sandwich
-non-creamy soups
-spaghetti squash if you really like pasta
-potatoes/sweet potato
-nuts, small handful for a snack or added into a salad/yogurt
-go for bread with the whole seed and grain in it
section your meals like so
>breakfast: 1 main + fruit and/or veg max 500 cal
>snack max 150 cal
>lunch 300 cal max + fruit/veg
>dinner 500 cal max protein+veg+carb/fiber either a large salad or potato
>snack 50-100cal max
Remember to eat nutritious things high in protein that will fill you up, drink lots of water, and limit but don't eliminate carbs since you need them for energy.

You can also have tea, preferably unsweetened (honey if any)

stick to 1500-1600cal a day and exercise 30-60min 5 days a week
2 of those days should be cardio days. Jog if you can for 30 minutes(jog for 2 minutes, walk for 1), or bike for 60min+

If you follow this you will lose weight quite quickly initially(depends on how much you weigh now), once it slows down you need to up the effort you put into working out.
don't listen to >>8398162 you can cut out junk and still eat too many calories.

>> No.8398246

>>8398224
(OP)
You might be right, and I was on a diet at the beginning of the year and lost like 5kg /11lbs and then it came back because my health went downhill. Now I've lost 3,2 kg / 7lbs from the original weight. So that's a bit disappointing. So I did lose the binge eating, snacks and stuff and now did go back to my old habits.

>> No.8398247

>>8398238
Sooo... I can just keep on eating one as breakfast? I wanna know if I've been ruining my diet or not.

>> No.8398257

>>8398241
Also don't be dumb and starve yourself. You'll just end up sick and hungry.

Remember it'll probably take you a few weeks to adjust to a new diet so if you get hungry just hold out and your stomach will adjust. Eat fruit or veg if you do get hungry. Though don't overload on fruit since there's still lots of sugar and generally not much fiber.

Do some research on your own(ignore tabloid/dr.oz/trend diet stuff).
But if you have a food you really enjoy tell me what it is and I can give you a good recipe.

Also keep in mind that you can change around your calorie amounts per meal (it doesn't have to be exactly what I put as long as you're sticking to 1500-1600 a day), but breakfast should be carb and protein heavy and dinner should be filling but don't make it your largest meal since it's the end of the day and your digestion rate slows down . Especially while you sleep.

Building muscle will burn fat the quickest. If your muscles aren't tired and sore after a work out, you need to up the resistance. If you don't it's a waste and you're not really doing anything. The first few weeks suck, but you'll get used to it and adjust after about 2 or 3 weeks especially if you're not used to intensive work outs.

>> No.8398268

>>8398247
You need breakfast.
a) it gives you energy for the day
b) it'll stop you from starving and over eating later in the day
c) it'll keep your weight and hungry steady
d) it's useless to workout if you haven't eaten something. Your body needs nutrients.

If you're dieting right, you shouldn't actually be hungry for any length of time. Always drink water with your meals.
Remember breakfast should be your heaviest and most calorie dense meal. It makes literally no sense to eat very little in the morning if your goal is anything aside from needing to prevent any kind of possible bloating for a few hours for the the day (like for me when I'm in a photoshoot I usually don't eat much until after it's over)

>> No.8398269

>>8398241
I used to be on a noncarb/paleo diet and one time I did it I lost 10 kg within 3 months (22lbs). So nowadays I don't really eat sugar but the carbs are back. I should cut off white bread also. The problem with fruits is that I'm really allergic to most of them plus they are super expensive where I live. So veggies it is (even though they are expensive too). So the non carb diet is familiar with me but I would like to do something else right now like cutting out fat etc.

I can't jog or run because of my shitty legs (I'll get shin splints from running). But I would like to do something. Does anyone have some good youtube exercise videos in mind? Like stuff you can do at home.

>> No.8398280

>>8398172
Fiber>>>>>low calories

Brand foods marketed as low-fait/diet are usually loaded with sugar which is even worse and makes you crave food, btw.

>> No.8398281

>>8398241
kefir or yogurt > any milk

>> No.8398282

>>8398211
i eat like 2 avocados a day

>> No.8398289

I used to be really skinny (62cm waist und 83cm bust, height 5'7), and could fit into all that old and tiny VM, MM and JetJ. Now I have a 68cm waist and 86cm bust and half of my brand is too small for me.

When I used to be skinny, my life was rather stressful and I only had time to eat 2 times a day (I didn't move that much, but the psychical stress burned a lot of calories, I guess). I was not anorexic by any means nor did I starve myself. I just never gained weight, even though the 2 portions I ate a day were massive, usually.
Now my life became easy mode. I have a relaxed job + lots of leisure time, and I tend to eat more shitty food, and snacks inbetween. My job is also not very demanding, neither stressful, nor physical. I'm more and more drifting away into becoming a lazy sloth. I'd really like to lose 4cm in the waist again, without having to starve myself. Cutting all the shitty food would be a good start, but it's hard to declide when you are offered it left and right. I guess, that means time for some exercise then.

>> No.8398291

is like 91cm hips bad or

>> No.8398293

>>8398269
Special dietary needs should go to a nutritionist. My list is aimed for people who don't have any major allergies/sensitivities/needs.

But yes, no white bread(once a month is fine while you're dieting). It should always be whole grain or at least whole wheat.

You'll still need fat in your diet (don't eat low fat variations since they have a lot of sugar in them), just keep it to "healthy fats" i.e the kind you find in nuts, avocado, fish, eggs, and other protein dense things

The best thing you can do to burn fat is build muscle, and for that you need fat and protein. Keep watch on your sodium though.
Again just don't eat "empty" carbs like white bread. You need them for long term energy storage/slow release. Keep anything carb heavy to breakfast and early lunch though before you work out.

Frozen veggies are good as well. I can't really tell you what to buy since I don't know what's local for you(local veg will always be cheaper).

Also don't forget cardio (so jogging, jump rope, swimming, summo lunges/crab walk)

>> No.8398294

>>8398291
Only if you think it's bad

>> No.8398311

>>8398294
I hope I'm not a fatty-chan... like my bust is 78 and waist is 64, but my hips are 91. I haven't encountered many lolitas and I'm worried I'm secretly a fatty-chan

>> No.8398313

>>8398269
I love pop pilates, and used to really enjoy the old bodyrock/zwow stuff that didn't need any equipment.

>>8398241
If you're short/small, 1500-1600 may be too much to lose weight - look up what your TDEE/recommended intake should be based on your level of exercise and weight goals. I do fairly high intensity exercise 3X/week (climbing and martial arts for an hour or two) and start to put on weight if I eat 1500-1600cal - 'normal' for me is about 1300-1400 and if I want to lose weight, 1200. I'm not underweight at all - 5' 2" and 114lb which is just over my supposed ideal body weight (111). I keep my protein intake fairly high and have a lot of leafy greens, which is probably the only thing I'd add to the food recommendations you noted.

>> No.8398314

>>8398291
Especially in lolita it doesn't matter. And it shouldn't matter anyway.

>> No.8398317

>>8398311
Oh hell no. You're fine.

>> No.8398325

>>8398268
I know, but I already eat more calorie packed with dinner because I eat with family. I can't do both. I don't really care about the energy, I'm not active in the mornings. I'm also not really hungry in the morning. I'll try to add more foods to it, probably veggies.

>> No.8398333

>>8398325
Eggs are good if you want a lot of energy. The more protein you'll get the more energy you'll have. Carbs make you feel sleepy and drowsy, so no white bread, cereal, sugar and such.

>> No.8398335

>>8398123
That's pretty tiny... I don't think it's physically possible for me to even get that low unless I just stopped eating. I had a baby and after pregnancy and the initial postpartum weight loss, I was stuck at 108cm bust and 86cm waist. So far I've gotten down to 97cm bust and 78cm waist.. my goal is 92cm bust (I'm naturally busty and I don't think my breasts will get smaller than that since I've gone through pregnancy and breastfeeding) and 72cm waist (hopefully I get smaller, but I'll be happy there). I'm 5'2 and have gone from 166lbs to 148lbs. I have awhile to go. I try to eat mostly meat (lean cuts) and veggies, nuts and seeds for snacks... hummus, berries, and boiled eggs are some of my other go-to's. Getting weekly vegetable baskets from organic co-ops also helps me stick to eating healthy. I have cut out all soda and junk. It sucks but it has to be done if you want any kind of success...

I've also just started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I've had a lot of success with it before. You can do it, anon! It's difficult but so worth it. I feel about 100000x better about myself lately and I'm not even close to my goal weight yet lol.

>> No.8398338

I'm at a healthy weight for my height, but I hope to lose about 5-10 more pounds. I've recently lost about 4, so yay me. A couple of years ago, I had lost ~60, but I slowly gained ~15 back since.

Measurements:
Bust: 92cm
Waist: 76cm
Height: 5'4/~163 cm
Weight: 130 pounds/ ~59kg

My big boobs never seem to get any smaller. But I can usually fit into Taobao standard sizes, so I guess that's nice. And probably brand with shirring; I haven't tried yet. Hopefully I'll be able to lose the belly chub, but I'm honestly just happy I'm not overweight anymore.

>probably still fatty-chan by cgl standards

>> No.8398340

>>8398325
If you feel like you're forcing yourself to eat that isn't a good thing either. I have a light breakfast (usually low-fat plain yoghurt with fruit in it) about 2 hours after I arrive at work because I'm never hungry until I'm fully awake, which is about 10am. My main meal is lunch though.

>> No.8398341

you want to lose weight?
lift. weight training. squats, deadlifts, bench presses.

you'll lose more weight than being a cardio bunny and look a lot better. i know girls on cgl are into more "soft" looks but no one's impressed that you're skinny-fat.

and no, you won't look like a bodybuilder. i have pcos and a terrible hormone imbalance and i still look very feminine...just have thick muscular legs.

>> No.8398352
File: 110 KB, 626x602, before during 1..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i usually don't self post, especially this kinda stuff, but i lost a lot over the past 2 years.
i'm 5"7 for reference. i've gained a tiny bit since the after that i'm working on losing again and am aiming for 55kgs as a new goal. (66 currently)

>> No.8398353

>>8398341
Actually I would love to have more muscle (just because of my job really, which can be quite physical) and lose the fat from my arms. Do you have any good links/youtube videos or training schedules or such in mind?

>> No.8398355

>>8398352
>5"7
You're 10 cm / 3.9inch taller than me otherwise your proportions are the kind of I want. (OP) Yeah I'm jelly.

>> No.8398356

>>8398340
Nah, I love it eating. I still fully enjoy dinners and cheat days, but my parents sometimes choose to eat unhealthy three days in a row. My boyfriend eats unhealthy as well. I want to have a healthy dinner once in a while, maybe light dinner heavier lunch since that is usually when I start the day. It just sucks trying to lose a bit of weight and knowing you'll be having take out for dinner and pizza the day after. I just haven't found the right way to balance it.

>> No.8398357

>>8398353
Do you have access to weights or a gym?
If you do, look up a basic three-day split and learn to do the different types of lifts.
If not, you'll probably be better with something like "convict conditioning" or another body weight training program.
Just be aware that it's not possible to choose where you lose fat from in your body unless you go for lipo or specific cosmetic treatments, you can increase the muscle in a specific area but fat loss is a genetic thing, basically you just have to cut down your overall body fat percentage and hope.

>> No.8398364

>>8398357
I'm poor as fuck so no gym (however I could check out if there's some cheap gym cards my uni has next fall) but I've got a kettlebell so I guess I could try to do something with that.

>> No.8398365

>>8398352
tbh i wish i could gain some weight so i could look like you. I look like a child.

>> No.8398368

>>8398365
>>8398355

my stomach is a little soft and my upper thighs need a little work (covered by skirt) but overall i'm okay with my body. I just need to work on toning really badly. for ref also my measurements are 88-69-90

>> No.8398383

>>8398368
Personally I like soft girls: I beat that you look super cute.

>> No.8398391

>>8398352
Damn you look cute
n...no homo tho

>> No.8398397

>>8398217
>>8398232
Oh man the harpoons yes you must be a terrible landwhale wow.
Gurl you perfectly fine not even slightly chub fuck off now

>> No.8398416

I recently lost 145lbs. Went from 285 to 140 at 5'9ft (yay underskirts) in height. On top of that I had Gigantomastia and at my heaviest my bust size was 5ft (36 R was my cup size). Was able to get a breast reduction paid by my insurance when I weighed 190 since my breasts weighed 15lbs alone. I told the doctor to make me have a boy's chest. He agreed after making me sign a contract that was what I wanted. I am a AA cup now, and the scarring isn't too bad.

I don't see how a 64cm waist is too thin, it really depends on your bone structure and where you store your weight. At 5'9ft/140lb I have a 64cm waist and 78cm bust but 90cm hips and my thighs stick out further than my hips (I seriously feel like a tall Elin).

I finally ordered my first lolita dress two days ago and I'm very excited for when it comes since I've been waiting so long to start lolita!

>> No.8398419

>>8398352
What was your routine anon? You look great!

>> No.8398421

>>8398364
you can at least do squats and deadlifts with them and probably "bench press" except with the bell instead.

>> No.8398426

>>8398419
I also want to know

>> No.8398427

>>8398416
Do you have a before and after photo? Congrats on the weightloss btw, you should be proud. That's really impressive!

>> No.8398429

>>8398416
>5ft
P-pics? For science, of course.
>tfw I'm almost as tall as your tits are wide

>> No.8398457

Height 168cm
Bust 95cm
Waist 86cm
Hips 106cm
Weight 74kg

I never realised how much bigger I was than my friends until recently.
Since I was the tallest I was always in the back of school photos, so I didn't realise how much bigger I was than everyone else.

I don't have an ideal measurement for a goal.

I've always made my own cosplays tailored to my own fit, but now that I'm slowly getting into lolita, I've realised that all blouses are too tight at the arms, and I'm stretching out the seams on JSK's I've worn once.

In terms of motivation, it would be nice to have a friend to set goals with together.

>> No.8398463

>>8398457
someone here could make a skype convo/group thing for cgl-goers trying to lose weight!

>> No.8398496 [DELETED] 

>>8398335
Anon, I have kind of the same measurements you had at the beginning (bust 105cm waist 85cm) I went from 90kg to 71kg in one year, my goal is to have a 72cm cm so you really give me inspiration and motivation

Thank you anon!!!

>> No.8398506
File: 1.27 MB, 1000x800, progress.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8398427
>>8398429

I refused to take a photo of myself at my heaviest since I was beyond depressed, still kicking myself for that. The top picture here is the night before my surgery. I weighed 219lbs and I'm wearing three sports bras for that top left one and my bra-less bust measurement was 52in then. Without them on, my breasts would drop half-way to end of my underwear. The topless picture my doctor had to take to send for insurance approval was the worst.

As you can see with the bottom pictures, weighing that much fucked my body up. It would of been a total disaster without the surgery. I have the smallest amount of loose skin on my lower stomach but my upper arms and legs are lumpy and loose. I think that extra 10lbs lost and lifting heavy weights will help with this though, I am positive for the most part. Thankful I don't look like an orge anymore, I can handle being covered in stretch marks and the bit of skin. It's a little hard looking at the before though. Bottom left is a month after surgery at 173lbs and right is recent at 140lb.

>> No.8398511

>tfw 104 cm bust
>tfw even if you lose weight youll never fit into burando

>> No.8398516

>>8398506
So you got breast surgery, liposuction or what? I can imagine how much easier you might feel after getting the weight off your shoulders.

>> No.8398517

>>8398335
Anon, I have kind of the same measurements you had at the beginning (bust 105cm waist 85cm) I went from 90kg to 71kg in one year, my goal is to have a 72cm cm so you really give me inspiration and motivation, also I am 5'2 tall

Thank you anon!!!

>> No.8398520

>>8398511
My friend got breast surgery because the pain on her neck and back was so much. She barely did fit to the brand a that time and said that her quality of life increased so much after that.

>> No.8398544

Currently losing weight so I can fit into more brand. I'm about 5'8", measurements are 43" - 33" - 43" At my heaviest I was about 195. I got stretch marks on my stomach which had never happened before and it freaked me the hell out, so I got my shit together. Now I am at 166. My goal is to get to 125 because I've never been that skinny before and I am curious to see what I might look like. If I don't like it I'll probably just settle at 140.

>> No.8398705

>>8398419
>>8398426

It was actually really easy and simple to be honest. It was hard the first few times but i finally just got my head into losing and stopped being a fatass. Went for walks from 30-90 minutes 3-6 times a week at night when i had the time. having a walking buddy also helps tremendously!

As for diet, i counted calories and tried my best to eat healthier options. I can't give advice on how many calories you should eat cause we're all different, but i got a rough idea from calculating my tdee (total daily energy expenditure) and bmr (basal metabolic rate)

>> No.8398723

>>8398383
>>8398391
thank you! I suppose i don't mind being soft, moreso i'm worried i'll look lumpy or something.

>> No.8398799

>>8398147
63-64 cm waist is really not "anorexic size." That's my waist size, and my BMI is 20.8. I'm built more like a dwarf than a ballerina. I have thighs, butt, and a DD bustline. I typically wear a US size 2. That's not crazy small or abnormal. Your genetically-determined fat distribution is going to effect your waist size and it's much better and healthier to focus on food quality/quantity and exercise rather than fixate on getting to a certain measurement that might not suit your body, but that's not a crazy tiny set of measurements. My bust is 83 cm.

>> No.8398820

>>8398463
Not who you're replying to, but I would definitely want to be added to that if it happened!

My measurements (get ready, these are mondo)
B: 103cm
W: 89cm
H: 119cm

Partially to blame is one of my medications, it's notorious for weight gain and lethargy, but mostly I'm just lazy and don't want to go to the gym or eat right. I'm putting my foot down as of today though. I'm sick of being "the fat one" in every photo and baaaarely squeezing into half-shirred brand. My favorite brand is Mary Magdalene and I don't have a snowball's chance in hell currently of ever wearing my favorite dresses.

If anyone makes the skype group, please invite me to it. My skype is in the name field.

>> No.8398827

>>8398820
there should just be a group in general tbh.
can just link cute stuff we find or whatever. i just don't want to be the one to create it lmao.

and yeah, that's how i was. honestly for motivation.. i used to look at reddit's fatpeoplehate but.. now you have to go to 8ch or /fit/ for that (which beware, last i went was shitposting and trap spam). i realized not only can i not fit into cute clothes, but a ton of fun things i love to do/would like to do someday have weight requirements and if i keep not taking care of myself i will pass those requirements someday.

and the whole.. you don't have to worry (as much) about being the fat friend/ that fatty/looking fat in something if .. y'know.. aren't fat lol.

>> No.8398831

I'm a fine size for lolita (87 bust, 67 waist), but I really want to lose like 5 kilos and am finding it incredibly difficult. I feel like I'd feel more confident in lolita and finally feel ready for certain cosplays if I lost the weight. I don't feel fat per se, but I also don't feel particularly thin or good looking, body wise.
I can't exercise at the moment (had surgery recently) so am pretty sedentary, and I eat about 1200 calories a day of vegetables, protein (meat/beans), fruits, and a bit of rice/bread. I feel like no matter what I do, I can't really shake the weight and hang around 50 kg.
I want to work out, lose some chub, and have a stomach and legs I feel comfortable allowing people to see.

>> No.8398836

>>8398147
>anorexic size
wat? no. my waist is 59 cm. but i agree that it isn't an obtainable measurement for everyone. go for healthy not measurement xyz

>> No.8398848

>>8398827
I actually just went ahead and made it. Message me on skype for the group link.

>> No.8398857

>>8398149
True. I don't even look at measurements anymore when I buy since I'm at 64 cm. Everything fits. It's mostly because I'm a hourglass with a tiny frame. I still want to lose 4 pounds or so to fit into my innocent world blouse and my Japanese tights a little better.

>> No.8398863

>>8398237
Uuugh the blouse thing. I have a 64 cm waist but a 89 cm bust so blouses are always trouble.

>> No.8398883

>>8398831
Try cutting the bread, rice and fruit as well as any starchy veges out. Extra carbs get broken down to sugar and stored as fat, and if you aren't doing much your energy requirements aren't likely to be high (muscles like to use sugar for energy, but if you aren't exercising then the need is lower)
Replace it with protein and heaps of leafy greens, if you have had surgery your body probably wants more protein to heal/rebuild - lots of post surgery patients are on high protein diets in the hospital for that exact reason.

>>8398364
In that case look into body weight exercises and calisthenics. You can also download routines like insanity and t25 which are all over the internet and good for overall fitness and strength, although quite high intensity so maybe not so good for a beginner. Pop Pilates has good equipment free routines as well

>> No.8398893

>>8398863
i know that feel (88cm bust, 69cm waist anon)
its like, stuff fits nicely in the waist but pulls open a little in the bust. i'm glad i mostly wear jsks...

>> No.8398897

>>8398883
I'm already on a pretty high protein diet (probably around 80 grams/day) thanks to my doctor and tried to cut out all carbs already with bad results. I ended up feeling like a zombie and getting shit from my boyfriend (Asian people and their rice).
When I say vegetables, I mostly mean leafy greens, tomatoes, peppers, occasionally eggplant, etc. The only starchy vegetable I really eat is carrots, and even then I don't eat that much (maybe one-two big carrots per week). I don't really eat a lot of fruit, either, because of how sugary and expensive it is. I basically treat it like dessert.
1200 is probably my bmr hence the maintenance, but I find it hard to consistently go below that.
I would also recommend to anons wanting to lose weight that you really keep track of your fluid intake. I have been drinking 2-3 liters of water every day for the last month or so, and I feel so much better/less hungry.

>> No.8398912

I'm chubs and trying to do something about it. I've lost 8.2 pounds so far. I have about 42 to go.

The sad thing is I fit in most of my dresses just fine so I'm wondering what's going to happen when I get to my goal. I'm hoping the non shirred stuff that fits me won't be too big by then.

>> No.8398942

58cm waist, would like to get down to 55cm waist since I already don't fit in majority of JP size M/9 stuff out there. Might as well get a flatter tummy.

>> No.8398946

>>8398897
I know that feel. My boyfriend gets super confused by the no rice thing as well (his response is like "so noodles then?")
The only way I get below 1200 is with lots of fluid, at least 100g protein per day and keeping myself busy - I get hungry when I'm bored, thirsty or tired. I'd suggest swapping out the tomatoes, tomatoes can be pretty sugary and are actually basically a fruit, peppers are usually ok. If you aren't allergic, look at getting protein from egg white - cheap, whips up really well so takes up space, and you can make amazing omelettes with low fat cottage cheese, peppers and chicken/fat free ham. Also onions, garlic, etc are good for flavour without adding too many calories

>> No.8398987

>>8398269
Shin splints are caused by tight calf muscles. Stretch those properly, warm up, and take it easy at first and you should be fine. Get good shoes too. $100 USD will get you a fine pair of shoes, even if you want to run marathons.

>> No.8398997

I ended up loosing weight after starting college, it was a combination of halfassed dieting and walking more. I didn't really change what I ate, I just changed the amounts so I was eating less which isn't the best way to do it since I ended up feeling ill sometimes. I started cutting back though when I realized my underbust measurement was smaller than my waist.

Some of my eating habits were being fueled by personal baggage; I transferred schools my sophomore year and was guilt tripped constantly over how much it cost, so I reacted by spending as little on food as possible which combined with stress to create one hell of a problem. Really, I don't recommend it since I was on the verge of an eating disorder for awhile there.

Anyway. I went from ~150lbs to <120 (not sure what I weigh currently), my measurements went from
>36 inch to a 32 inch bust
>29 inch to 27 inch underbust
>30 inch to 25 inch waist

Since I'm 5'2", I obviously needed to lose the weight and am now at a pretty good size. I could do with some muscle, but TBH I'm not that fussed about it.

As far as lolita goes, I still boobloaf at least one of my dresses on bad days, even though I don't stretch the shirring, some pieces fit oddly because of my long torso, and some just hang off of me. There are things that no amount of weight loss will fix. OP, and anyone trying to lose weight, don't set your goal around lolita, and definitely don't set it around a specific dress. The only body the dresses are made to fit is the mannequin. Focus on looking good and feeling good for yourself, lolita and cosplay should just be the icing on the cake.

>> No.8399005

>>8398942
Eh? I'm 68-70cm and I fit almost everything except gyaru brand pants/shorts

>> No.8399020

>>8399005
It's bait, anon.
Even Japanese smalls are not that small; I sometimes have trouble finding shit at uniqlo that even fits me properly, and I'm far from tiny. Bust is the only thing I ever have an issue with when it comes to brands like Liz Lisa and whatnot.

>>8398946
I am a big fan of eggs/egg whites and frequently eat them twice a day. I also drink protein shakes once in a while (Costco nonsense, 30g of protein with very little fat/sugar, though the chemicals and whatnot might not be great) when I can't eat a proper meal/haven't worked in enough protein. I wish I had a bigger food budget so that I could buy more/better veggies and meat, but I already spend like half of my money (excluding rent) on food.

>> No.8399021

>>8399005
58cm is a lot smaller than what most Japanese one size clothing is meant for, so skirts end up sitting too low and clothing in general look like sacks since they are unable to define/show the waist.

>> No.8399033

>>8399021
so is 70cm waist ideal for lolita? That's only 27 inches...

>> No.8399061

>>8399033
The average adult Japanese woman is about 158cm (5'2") tall and weighs 50-52kg (110-115lbs), with three sizes of around B83cm/W64cm/H91cm. Most fitted clothing will have ease of ~2-5cm above those measurements.

>> No.8399094

>>8399061
That explains why I got called a hamplanet for having a 41 inch waist then..

Already lost an inch though, I'm sure I'll get there.

>> No.8399138

>>8398158
Keto person here.
I don't think the problem is high fat, as fats don't metabolise like a lot of people think they do. Do you eat a lot of sugar? That's probably the problem. I'd recommend trying to cut out as much sugar (soda, candy bars, juices) as possible and you'll see a difference without going full no-carb.

>> No.8399151

I'm pretty fucked off at myself.
I have never been "skinny", but I was pretty content with my weight (at 100cm bust, 85cm waist). I could fit into shirted brand most of the time, and although I still didn't look perfect, I was content.

Then came the depression, weed and copious amounts of sugar laden foods. In a matter of months (probably half a year) I managed to go up to a 110cm bust and 100cm waist.

I didn't notice until it was too late, as while I was going through my sadness stage, I didn't touch Lolita and wore my baggier clothes. Really fucking blows.

Thanks to my retardation, losing weight has been the hardest thing in the world. Went fully no carb, managed to lose 4kg and then it just stopped going down. PCOS has made my life hell and I'm not sure anything but surgery will help me at this point. I've started exercising to speed up the process but I've pretty much lost all hope.

I'm gross and I hate it so much.

>> No.8399187

>>8399020
I can wear Liz Lisa except for their shorts or pants with no elastic in the waist, although most of it is too short imo. A majority of their tops are very generously sized, I have a friend who's quite busty but wears a lot

>> No.8399202
File: 134 KB, 500x500, tumblr_nkvm4ulDjl1txrzruo1_500.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fatty-chan reporting for duty! (Hopefully I'm not straying too off topic) I've been working out/dieting for about 3 weeks now.. I've lost around 6lbs so far, but I hit a lack of motivation recently..

I'm not into lolita (losing weight more for cosplay), but if anyone would like to be weightloss buds I think it would be neat! I have a shitty anime weight loss tumblr diary and if anyone else has one (as in just a weight loss blog) I would love to follow them, or we can just talk back and forth through email??

>> No.8399256

>>8398506
Holy shit, that's incredible anon! I hope you're super proud of how far you've gotten.

>>8398352
>being able to wear thigh-highs the way the product models do
You've made it, anon. Congrats.

>> No.8399289

>>8398123
This is like.. exactly my size now..

I was around 76cm waist and 88cm bust.. And literally what I did was my mum ordered me a dress for Christmas that I knew I couldnt fit.. the fear of being yelled at made me get my stupid ass to stop eating a packet of crisps every time I got home..

Anyways.. I HATE exercise.. you dont even have to exercise unless you want to be toned.. Which I am not at all but hey, just don't eat shit food.. It is literally that simple.. nothing with dressings or sauces or oils. And anything that you can rip open and eat.. NO. And you will gradually lose weight by doing nothing but healthy eating.

Really all you need is extremely good self control.

>> No.8399321

>>8398799
Shit, gull, you and I sound like we have the same body going on. I wish you were in my comm so we could twin together.

>> No.8399327

>>8398893
You can add extra hidden buttons to blouses in the breast area, but as someone with 64 waist/90 bust the best thing to do is just go ahead and pay for custom blouses. Even for normalfag wear.

>> No.8399334

>>8398912
If it doesn't fit when you're done losing weight you can either take it to a seamstress, or sell it to other fatty-chans and invest in an even nicer wardrobe.

>>8398269
Pilates, gull. I like pop pilates on youtube, even though I normally hate overly peppy people, but there are tons of legit full-body and targeted pilates vids available for free on youtube. It's like yoga but faster and more intense, yet it's still great for working out muscle soreness. Also try some stretching vids for your calves just to help out.

>> No.8399343

>>8398247
Eating an avocado for breakfast? You'll be great. That's a common recommendation from nutritionists actually. Maybe spread it on some whole wheat toast so you've got fiber to give you long-term energy for late morning/through lunch.

>> No.8399348

YEAH!! cmon fatties, lose that disgusting weight.

>> No.8399356

>>8398123
i don't weigh myself because i get really obsessed with it and practically stop eating, but i'm really mad at myself because ever since i was diagnosed with a chronic illness and put on medication, i've gone from an 83cm waist to a 96cm one (i'm 178cm tall).

I'm working with a dietician to clean up my diet and shed the weight, but it feels like nothing i'm doing is working - it's like i'm only getting bigger and it's SO depressing. i just want to look pretty in my frills!

>> No.8399419

>>8398123
Near the start of the year I I was 103(fluctuated between 112 and 97), 78, 98cm and 67kg. I made it my goal to get to 57 kg eventually but mainly I wanted to lose weight for my trip to Japan so I could buy more clothes. At my smallest point I weighed 61kg and was around 92, 71, 89. Unfortunately I fucked up and have gone back up to 63kg and am sitting at 94, 73, 93. I've only got a week and a bit till the trip so I am kind of disappointed in myself but oh well this last leg I will just try to eat as well as I can and get in a bit of exercise.
>>8398172
I'm so guilty of this, I eat way too many nuts, I started eating them as a breakfast as I such at eating in the morning because of a lack of motivation and it can make me feel sick but I wanted to because of that I have so many around the house I end up snacking on them.
>>8398352
I personally love that your memequeen stage existed.

>> No.8399441

Anon who's pretty much centering around being on and slightly under the BMI for 'obese' (I want to kill myself)

What do I replace bread with? I'm so used to eating bread or cereal for breakfast and/or lunch that I honestly have no idea what to switch it with.

Also has anyone here tried XLS-medical or something a like?
Before anyone goes that I should just get more willpower. I can't. I honestly can't and I've tried so many times I know for a fact I can't. Like it's not even just about eating I have no willpower, it's other parts of my life too. For reference I have aspergers so I guess part of the lack of willpower stems from there too. A lot of people with aspergers are either overweight or underweight.

>> No.8399450

>>8398123
I've been drinking water lately and it's helped with my skin and scalp for sure
it sucks trying to lose weight here though, I live in a small town and it's been 100+ degrees outside and since I live upstairs I can't be jumping around either
not really concerned about my diet, I eat vegan and gluten free (I have ibs and it was suggested I exclude "gluten" from my diet)
Monday I'll be looking at new apartments though and at least half of them have gyms and the rest are close to gyms so I'm excited to see how that goes
I really love going to the gym and it's been a few years now since I've had easy access to one

>> No.8399459

>>8399441
brown rice, or if you're trying to lower your carbs, cauliflower based recipes
avoid white rice and stuff like that
snack on nuts and seeds
try doing yoga or something easier, it sounds like you're trying too much too fast
even if you fuck up a few times just keep going, experiment with diet and exercise until you find what you can do

>> No.8399468

>>8399459
what do you even eat rice with in the morning? Or do you just, eat the rice only?

>> No.8399498

>>8399468
you can pair it with some cinnamon and maple syrup or make it savory with eggs and veg

>> No.8399525

B: 80 W: 64 H: 90
115 lbs at 5'8

I'd like to gain a bit of weight because i look kinda bony. Good thing that lolita covers all those areas. I used to have 100 lbs at the same height but after i quit working out thrice a week for 2 hours (competitive fencing) i gained around 10 pounds;everything went into my thighs; unfortunately still no boobs. I always told myself that i don't want to weigh more than 120 lbs ever but i finally come to realize that it's really silly. It's still hard motivating myself to work out tho...

For lolita, i can fit most of the smaller stuff and the only problems i have is things being to big in the bust and too short.

>> No.8399561

>>8399334
I quite like what I have so Seamstress it is but in that case it's a matter of finding a decent one which is the real issue here.

>> No.8399576

>>8398723
If lumpy, then lumpy space princess. No but really, nobody's smooth. Even Misako has lumps.

>> No.8399578

>Everyone talking about being short or anorexic to have a 64cm waist.
>tfw 63.5cm waist at 5'8", 97cm bust. Not even thin.

Your measurements sound fine, OP. If you were already healthy and happy with your body (and presumably fitting into the clothes you enjoy,) that is all that matters.
When a 'friend' is a dick about something superfluous like that, don't stop to consider if they're right. Consider why they'd be such a dick in the first place and how much of a friend they actually are.

>> No.8399604

>>8398282
How do you eat them? I love avocado and want to eat more of it, but whenever I search for recipes all I can find are guacamole or salsa recipes.

>> No.8399611

>>8399604
sea salt, olive oil and lemon

>> No.8399614

>>8399611
Cooked or no? I'm seriously a cooking noob.

>> No.8399620

>>8399614
no cooking. just drizzle on the ingredients and salt to your taste. just make sure you get a nice ripe avocado. also you eat every day. learn to fucking cook.

>> No.8399629

>>8399620
Thanks. Noob was probably exaggerating. I can cook a basic meal. Grilled/baked meat, steamed/sautéed vegetables, rice, homemade mashed potatoes, etc. I just use pretty basic ingredients and it's getting old. But the way my work schedule is, I eat two of my meals from a cafeteria, so I usually only cook dinner for myself.

>> No.8399634

>>8398997
How long did it take you to get to your current weight? I'm at ~150lbs atm (down from 160) with similar measurements to the ones you listed. I started actively dieting in January but since I've been home with my family in the last month I've completely fallen off the wagon.

>> No.8399650

>>8399441
Almond bread! There's almost no carbs in it.

http://authoritynutrition.com/15-low-carb-bread-recipes/

>> No.8399657

>>8399578
(OP) The problem is that I'm not happy with my body and according to BMI chart I'm actually slightly overweight. I don't really like how the dresses fit on me. The waistline in JSKs is usually above my natural waistline and when you add bigger boobs to that, you'll end up looking fat. So what I'm super self aware about are my calves, arms, face and waist. If I loose the weight my arms, calves and face will look thinner and all and all better imo. And yes, there's always someone who thinks you look like shit, too fat or whatever but this is something that is my personal issue. I think that if I really will loose that weight, I will truly feel better.

>> No.8399671

>>8399634
It took me a year, year and a half. The first year I was just eating less, the second I ate less and did more walking. My lowest weight that I know of was about 115 at a doctors appointment my sophomore year.

Get back on that wagon anon, I believe in you! The longer you're of it, the harder it is to get back on.

>> No.8399676

>>8399256
actually they look shit on me most of the time hahaha, i think its this particular pair and how i'm standing :P

>> No.8399677

(28.3/5'5"/170) I moved out on my own in a rush over a year ago and when I did, I barely ate and was down to 130. After I started to eat again, my body just started packing on the weight. I'm considered overweight and I'm not surprised. This is the largest I've ever been (I'm 19). What bothers me the most is how much my chest has grown. I used to be an A and in that time I'm not either a B or C. I'm not really sure where to start with weight loss, since my go to is usually not eatting or making myself sick, which just isn't a good idea for obvious reasons. I'd like to be back down to 130, but I'd settle for 150. My goal is to be 150 for September when I start attending college.

>> No.8399680

>>8399419
me-meme queen?
but i'm more of a dirty meme scrub now than i ever was hahaha

>> No.8399724
File: 55 KB, 259x195, guts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Losing weight is really all about easing yourself into the healthier life style, and condition yourself so that all this new, healthier food choices seem just like a regular thing.
The word diet is literally cancer, it implies short term. If you want to lose weight, its a life style change, not some shit you do for a week or month and you're good to go, able to eat whatever you want.

A lot of people here and everywhere else in the world can easily lose a good amount of weight by just not drinking their calories. No sodas or juice or anything, just water. I understand water is plain and gross at first but you just get used to it. I used to drink zero water, I drank nothing but sodas from morning to midnight for years, and of course I got fat.
Gym helps too, you don't have to invest much time as you'd think to get great results. You can go once every other day, for 40 minutes and that alone will lead to amazing results.
Nowadays I drink nothing but water, one meal a day of chicken and veggies (Pretty big meal), and maybe a bowl of cereal after the gym.
5"6 170 atm. (Technically overweight and almost obese by BMI standards kek)
History:
200 (Before anything) ->156 (Lowest with extreme dieting and exercise) ->
215 (Biggest I've ever been, thanks depression and alcohol) -> Now; 170.

>> No.8399731

>>8399724
>Nowadays I drink nothing but water, one meal a day of chicken and veggies (Pretty big meal), and maybe a bowl of cereal after the gym.

Isn't that a bit to little? Wouldn't it be better to eat a few smaller meals throughout the day, rather then focusing it all on one meal?

>> No.8399732

>>8399731
The smaller meals through the day is a thing to calm appetite and to keep you in check so you don't binge or break your eating habits. There really is no such thing as too little since starvation mode isn't a real thing. As long as I get enough protein and something close to 1000 calories or so a day then I'm fine. I also fast which helps with losing body fat, and means I only eat within an 8 hour window.

>> No.8399747

>>8399732
>fasting
>losing body fat
Have fun having your muscles melt away

>> No.8399749
File: 452 KB, 450x253, tumblr_ln3r1ivuZE1qln15ho1_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8399732
>since starvation mode isn't a real thing

>> No.8399751

>>8399747
Well yeah, you'll always lose muscle on a calorie deficit silly.

>>8399749
Don't even start with me tumblr

>> No.8399759

>>8398147
Haha, what? You're absolutely deluded. I can'nt imagine how big you are if you think that's such a small waist.

>> No.8399778

>>8398165
Hey! Another cyster here. Some advice- take care of your issues. I lost my insurance for about two years and couldn't afford my medication. I ballooned from 115 to 160. Now that I'm back on my meds, it's been horribly difficult to lose weight. I've never been this overweight, but holy shit the cravings you develop when you're fat are outrageous. I'm going to try cutting dairy and gluten because I've heard it's bad for those of us with crazy hormones.

>> No.8399783

>>8399732
Hi anon, >>8399747 has a point.

It's okay to have a calorie deficit, and yes, everyone loses a bit of muscle mass while cutting calories. However, it's still really important to make sure you're getting enough protein and fiber each day. Protein is essential for important body functions and cell production, hence why a lot of people who are crash dieters (or who have EDs) look very sickly.
It seems that you're doing better in regards to weight, but I do hope that the amount of chicken you're eating is giving you a sufficient amount of protein by gram.

>> No.8399796

>>8399783
Yeah I'm aware of my protein intake and make sure I get the correct amount everyday. As said so in my first post. Its fairly easy with the amount of chicken I eat.
Trust me as 5"6 and 170, I'm no where near that 'sickly' look, but thank you for your concern anon.

>> No.8399810

>>8398341
THIS!! I don't understand why more girls don't lift.

You lose a shit ton of calories doing it
You get a toned body (you won't look like a bodybuilder ffs, it's extremely fucking hard for girls to get muscle mass)
It takes a LOT less time to burn X amount of calories lifting than burning X amount of calories doing cardio (as long as you push yourself to lift heavy weights)

Being skinny-fat is the worst. Why choose to be skinny-fat when you can be skinny and toned as FUCK?

>>8398352
You look so great, anon! Keep it up

>> No.8399822
File: 66 KB, 470x308, rlllyyyy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8399724
>170lbs
>giving (shitty) weightloss advice to other gulls

>> No.8399826

>>8399822
I'm just curious, whats shitty?

>> No.8399830

>>8399677
Sounds like we're pretty similar in terms of current weight and goals, but you packed weight in your boobs unlike me. I'm a little taller too.

>tfw 34in bust but still absolutely flat

I feel like a man, but at least I have a defined waist.

>> No.8399832

>>8399033
Probably for sweet lolita these days it is. A lot of older pieces fit under 26" but there's been size inflation. For brands like Jane Marple, you still need to be about 62 cm to fit their non-stretchy skirts. They do non-shirred skirts with 64 cm waistband, dropped waist 68 cm.

>> No.8399839

>>8399061
Is that the standard body measurements for Japanese 9/M size then? I thought size 9 dressforms were smaller than that.

>> No.8399962

>>8399839
Pretty much. The values vary a little bit from poll to poll. Another poll found JP adult female averages of:
Height: 158cm, weight: 50kg
Bust 84cm/Waist 63cm/Hips 86cm
and honestly this sound more idealized for size M.

>> No.8399973
File: 113 KB, 290x389, IMG_1555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8398149
And MM and VM...

>> No.8399990

>>8399561
My advice is to look for old ladies and grandmas, they're usually the best seamstresses. Good luck losing weight, anon!

>> No.8399994

>>8399796
No problem, just discussing nutritional concerns in a weight loss thread, nothing personal.

>> No.8400002

>>8399614
Okay avocado anon, here are some things I do with them:
-mash with lemon juice, spread on sprouted whole grain toast
-cut in half, remove the seed, pour an egg into the whole in the avocado, bake at about 350 for about 25 minutes (but google this, because my oven is wonky)
-sliced, coated in lemon juice, with tuna salad or crab
-sliced, coated in lemon juice, added to a nice salad with vinaigrette or caesar dressing
-slices on the side of eggs, bacon, toast at breakfast
-here in SoCal a lot of places sell BLAT sandwiches, which are super tasty and pretty healthy if you use turkey bacon. Just make a regular BLT but add either mashed or sliced avocados onto the toast.
-add them to smoothies! cut avocado up into small-ish pieces and freeze it. you can add it into any smoothie for extra healthy omega fats and protein, and it gives a nice smooth and rich texture to them. my favorite is mango, avocado, raspberries & a little almond milk to help everything mix together

Seriously there are so many things you can do with them. Always put some lemon or lime on an avocado after you open it to prevent it from going brown. If it does go brown it's totally safe to eat, the fruit just oxidized, but it looks prettier bright green.

>> No.8400005

>>8399990
They would be wouldn't they. I wonder if perhaps a bridal seamstress would suffice? I live in NY and we have a seamstress on pretty much every block so its hard to know a good one for something so specialized. Thanks for the well wishes!

>> No.8400009

>>8400005
Check yelp reviews and ask around to people in your area who've used seamstresses for recommendations, but yeah I'd imagine someone who can do good work on bridal gowns could do great work on lolita dresses.

>> No.8400010
File: 414 KB, 1080x1080, 1434218464510.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm sorry for the pic quality and how dirty the mirror is, I was nervous and just wanted to take a few quick snaps.
So, my body details are
> 4'9"
> 100 lbs.
> 34DD chest
> naturally average petite frame

I'm curious if there's a way to lose weight off your chest area because frankly, I hate my chest, I really wish I didn't have one at all. I tend to bind when I can and I wish I didn't feel this way, it's a source of insecurity.
If there's not, would losing weight overall help? If so, how does one start that. I kinda eat like shit (I'll go 10 hrs. without eating at all and scarf down a hot pocket or sandwich before crashing out) and only drink water. I love exercise and running but I almost never have time for it.
I'm sorry if my concern is stupid, I just hate how I can't really wear lolita cause of my chest. Thank you for reading, and any advice would be very appreciated

>> No.8400023

>>8400010
You have the same weight distribution as me, though I'm taller at 5'3 and heavier at 140. I too have 34DDs and loathe them with a passion. I can't give much good advice because I'm pretty careful about what I eat and results were/are miniscule. I only drink water and lightly sweetened tea, no soda at all. I eat oatmeal with different fruit each day for breakfast and lean protein for lunch/dinner. My snacks are usually things like sweet potatoes, apples with peanut butter, or salsa. I do cheat sometimes and buy a lemonade and/or hamburger from Sonic though. The only thing that helped was lifting free weights to make my chest perkier. Free weights coupled with cardio only slightly reduced my bust size. I'm seriously considering a reduction.

>> No.8400032

>>8400023
me too, I want a reduction so bad.
How costly is it though?

>> No.8400160

>>8400010
Weird that you're 4"9, 100lbs and still have a bigger stomach area.

>> No.8400187

>>8400032
Idk about costs, but I believe if it's for medical reasons many insurances will cover most of it. The scarring is what's holding me back. You can find many pictures of healed reductions online.

>> No.8400194

>>8400160
yeah I'm not sure if multiple scales are lying to me or if I just have to pee

>> No.8400214

>>8400160
Because she's 4'9, kind of unfit looking, and on the very middle of "healthy" in terms of weight and bmi
>>8400010
no you can't spot lose, either you do or you don't lose a proportional amount of fat from an area . They'd probably go down if you lost weight though since you look pretty well box shaped.

Eat better, eat healthier, you'd need to eat around 1200cal a day since you're very short. Skipping meals just makes you eat more and worse.

>> No.8400224
File: 32 KB, 500x469, 1401639650508.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm curious if the people giving weight loss advice would self-post so we can get a view of what kind of person is commenting.

>> No.8400243

>>8399962
huh. I never would have guessed I am exactly average Japanese woman size, just 2 cm taller. I feel like I'm chunky by Japanese standards, but maybe that's just because I don't have slender legs.

>> No.8400270

>>8399441
Bread is fine, but make sure it's wholegrain, only two slices, and eat it with something nutritious (an egg, or half an avocado). Also try make it so you eat bread once a day (whether it's breakfast or lunch only).

I recommend steel cut oats for breakfast as well. You can eat it with berries, or some brown sugar and cinnamon with apples, or just half a banana.

It sounds like you need to reduce your sugar intake, and up your fibre. You can make it anon!

>> No.8400290

>>8400032
>>8400187
Breast reduction anon here again. I'll give you a few tips. Medicaid insurance completely covered mine, even consultations and checkups. Make sure you call your insurance company to check they cover reductions and your doctor if they accept whatever you have and if it'll be completely covered. I've seen people with as little as C cups able to get free reductions but might be hard to preach your case if they're not too large. However you can resubmit your case as many times as you like if you get denied. Go to the doctor and complain of your back, have indents from your bras in your shoulders, etc. Anything to add to your case.

As for scarring, I had the most invasive procedure done, a "free nipple graft". It's where they slice off the nipples and anchor scar the rest of the flesh off and sew the nipples back on. If you want to be completely flat like I did, this is the ONLY method of reduction that you can achieve that with (that and top surgery for ftms where they completely remove all breast tissue). All others will only get you to be as small as a B cup. Doctors will not do it unless your nipples are more than 42cm away from your collar bones. My scarring is noticeable, but it's still only been 6 months, it's a line across my chest that curves slightly under each breast with a gap in the middle. The line from the nipple down to the those scars are almost completely faded now. My nipples are pretty much for show though but don't look bad. As for the regular reductions, they don't look like they scar too much. If you're breasts aren't that perky, you can trade off for perky ones with a small faded line which will most likely fade within a year.
I think in the US reductions are around 4-10k depending on what doctor does it. Hope I was slightly helpful.

>> No.8400297

>>8399962
Average does mean M, anon

>> No.8400299

>>8400290
Why the hell would you want a flat chest?
B cups are perfectly fine

>> No.8400310

>>8400299
I wished to be the little girl. I guess being with stuck with massive tits since I was 9 years old made me want something on the opposite end. I admit it's probably not for everyone.

>> No.8400313
File: 341 KB, 553x392, Untitled-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400224
mine is
>>8398241
keep in mind this sort of formula is meant for someone 5'4+ and with no real special dietary needs(ex: egg protein allergy) or is already super active.

I don't have any photos from when I was actually fairly fit(not cut though), but the ones in the tank top are recent.
Before: about 7-8 years ago
height: 5'7
weight: aprox 145lbs
bust: 33"
waist: around 31"
hips: around 38"
(I didn't actually take my measurements until a few months in, so these are my best guesses based on what they were the first time)
When I was fit:
120-125lbs
32-25-33.5

Now:
5'8
weight: 115.5lbs
bust: 33
waist: 24.5
hips: 34.5

I injured my back a few years ago and then got lazy, so right now I'm a bit underweight and skinny fat. Going to try to get fit again though now that my uni has a gym.

>> No.8400317

>>8400313
oh also it took maybe 2-3 months to get down to 125lbs, then added actual exercise and dropped to 117lbs, then I tried to gain some muscle and got back to 125lbs which actually took the longest(another 6 months since I was 16 and didn't know anything about macros or suppliments)

>> No.8400320

>>8398338
Mine are the same except I'm 5'1. I just look dumpy and gross, but I was wanting to look better for a con next month.
Any gulls have advice? This thread is really helpful.

>> No.8400350

>>8400010
I think you're likely to be wearing the wrong size bra - bra band size shouldn't usually be any more than 2" larger than your ribcage in inches. Try a 32F-30G, maybe even 28G - use the calculator here http://www.brasizecalculator.tk and if you don't have a specialty store nearby, try ordering a variety of sizes/styles from asos and then just send them back.
You can't spot reduce your chest, but depending on how much of your boobs are fat decreasing your overall body fat percentage rather than your weight necessarily may make a difference. Having stronger chest and back muscles will be beneficial anyway.

>>8400023
You probably are wearing too large a band as well

>> No.8400382

Is there anything I can do to gain some self control? If the item in question is not at my house, I won't bother to go and get it. If it IS at my house, I am compelled to get it.

I've asked those I reside with to not purchase cokes, cookies, etc, because I eat them like mad, but I was basically met with "get the fuck away from me. I buy whatever the fuck I want for the house just don't drink the fucking coke you cow it's not that fucking hard ohmygod how dare you try to force me to change my ways for your stupid fucking ego"

So... how can I associate goodies with something disgusting so I can refrain from having a coke every day or something?

>> No.8400383

>>8398341
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>> No.8400385

>>8400382
Oh god I feel you anon, except that I'm even worse since when there isn't anything in the house, well there's been multiple times I've just stood in the kitchen for 45 minutes staring in the hopes of finding something anyway. And then crying because I feel horrible.

inb4 that sounds autistic as fuck, yes indeed since I am.

>> No.8400403

>>8400382
>>8400385
Learn to cook and make your own shit.

My mom literally makes cakes every week, along with potato salad and egg salad, big dinners and cooks everything with a good amount of butter. Brownies, cup cakes, pizza weekly, soda everywhere. Chips always on the counter, and ice cream packed into the freezer.

The only way you get self-control is if you really want that goal of yours. The fact you cant stop eating junk food just shows how you don't really wanna put any work into getting thinner and just want everything easy peezy.

You get self-control when you really want it, right now you're just in the normie phase of faggots who post on facebook about their 'diet plans'.

>> No.8400415

>>8400403
Dude I'm trying, and I have been for years. Self control just seems like something I don't have and I hate it, trust me.

>> No.8400416

>>8400382
Hey I'm this anon from upthread >>8398544. To be perfectly honest, I still basically eat all the things I used to, but a lot less. Whenever I tried to lose weight before, I failed bc I was quitting all the foods I liked cold turkey and I would just go right back to it and pig out on them. So I just eat the things I like, but in smaller portions and also in the low fat/low calorie etc varieties. So, for an example, instead of eating a whole bag of peanut M&Ms, I'll just have maybe 3 or 4. Or I will have 1 oreo instead of 3.

It also helps if you can find an exercise that you can do at home, if it's something as simple as dancing. For me, I hula hoop.

>> No.8400421

>>8400416
>if it's something
meant to say "even if it's something"

>> No.8400432

>>8398123
i'm super excited to lose weight, i was 118lbs and 5'5'' not that many years ago and i blew up to about 200 from a lot of different things
i've lost about 15 lbs so far just from changing my diet and drinking lots of water, i'm certain it's all water weight but it feels good so i don't care
i'm scared though, sometimes i notice my eating habits get bad where I won't eat for a long time, that's how it used to be for me but i recently found out my mom has had an ED pretty much my entire life and i really don't want to end up in that state
staying on a new diet is hard though, people say it's easy but i think a big part of it is finding something to do when you feel like you want to eat that isn't eating and trying to realize that food shouldn't be your main source of happiness in life

>> No.8400469

>>8400403
I've been cooking every day since the start of January. Just cokes and sweets are my weakness.

>> No.8400470

>>8400469
sugar addiction is real, you should look it up

>> No.8400475

>>8400470
well split my dick and call me Caitlyn...

>> No.8400479
File: 41 KB, 250x257, matterofact.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400470
>sugar addiction
only certain kinds of sugars.

>> No.8400495

>>8400479
yeah, like the ones anon mentioned
what're you contributing

>> No.8400507
File: 32 KB, 400x225, 1391979924845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Went from 150 to 107 at 5'2"
I still look fat... I recently dislocated my shoulder so I haven't been able to do weight training for about a month, probably the culprit... Trying to get to 105 or 100... Not lower than 100 though.
I miss the weight room so much.

>> No.8400520

>>8400469
If self-shaming is effective for you, start logging your calories and weighing/measuring all the crap you eat. That crap adds up so fast and seeing it in stark numbers can be sobering, especially when you see how small the serving sizes are supposed to be. For me, this tactic was best combined with tracking my exercise, as I know exactly how much I have to sweat to work off a can of Coke, and that shit definitely ain't worth it most of the time. You could also ask if your roommates/family would keep the junk food in a particular cabinet and start pretending like that cabinet doesn't exist.

>> No.8400528

>>8400320
Start using myfitnesspal and try and restrict your calorie intake to 1200-1400cal per day with the focus of your meals being lean protein and green, leafy veges, with 1-2 servings of fresh fruit per day. Things like avocadoes and nuts and "good fats/oils" should really be in very small amounts, not a whole avocado if you're seriously looking to drop weight as you won't stay very full on it for the amount of calories you consume. It goes without saying that you should only be drinking water, occasional tea/coffee with minimal low fat milk, up to a glass of low fat dairy or soy milk and no fruit juices, soda or cordials. If you're really soda addicted, transition to diet and zero cal soda but ultimately plain water is better for you. If you've never looked much at nutritional information etc, maybe follow the Dukan list of 100 allowed foods (not the diet itself, which is crazy restrictive and difficult)

Exercise wise, there are plenty of thirty day programs around. I personally like Pop Pilates and Insanity for when I can't get out to exercise, but in the end exercise you enjoy is always going to stick more. The essentials of exercise are half an hour of getting your heart rate up and moving at least 5 times a week, preferably with at least some resistance training (weights, bodyweight or calisthenics, etc)

>> No.8400535

>>8400507
You can still do some cardio, lower body, abs/core with your body weight, stop making excuses and do pistol squats, lunges with the back leg raised incline situps, straight leg raises (front and side) etc. I assume you just aren't allowed to load the shoulder and move it in certain ways, the doctors didn't actually prescribe you a sedentary lifestyle

>> No.8400548

>>8400535
I still run and do lower body stuff, but not being able to lift weights like I used to is just giving me a real sourpuss attitude. Thanks, though.

>> No.8400554

>>8400528
I'm a medical person and this anon has it pretty spot on. I'd suggest using a reputable source to calculate your BMR as well to help you determine your calorie requirements.

>> No.8400570
File: 455 KB, 581x777, legs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400224

This is me >>8398224

It's all about lifestyle changes. You won't be able to go without sweets or that one thing you crave forever, so learn to eat less of it.

I used to be able to inhale dessert when I was younger. Now I eat very small portions at a time, and when I try to eat more I just feel gross and it doesn't taste good.

Also I refuse to drink any of my calories because it's so unsatisfying.

My measurements are 32-24-36

>> No.8400572

Sigh. So I'm trying to lose weight at the moment and it's crazy frustrating.
I'm 4'11" and my vitals are 36-31-39 (on average. My shape changes daily...does anyone else have that?)
The frustrating thing is that I've never been a snacker, a sweet-tooth or a particularily unhealthy eater. I just seem to be getting bigger and bigger the more the years pass. I'll asmit I'm not terribly active, but when I compare my lifestyle to all my friends mine is the healthiest, yet I'm the 'fat one' in photos. XD; It sucks.
Anyway, I'm walking to work and back instead of getting a bus and I'm controlling calories (even though it's making me feel like I'm being robbed!) and it does seem to be making a tiny, TINY difference over the weeks and months....it's just annoying that I should have to put myself through the heartache when so many others don't have to worry about anything!

>> No.8400597

>>8400554
Oh hey, fellow medical person. I deliberately left out BMR as if you're 5' 1" and exercising, 1200-1400 should be ok unless you are a small-framed person looking to be on the very lower end of normal BMI (e.g. you're a typical Korean and want to look like an idol). I quite like Scooby's calculator overall, but I think the different numbers can be a bit much when you're just starting to learn to count things and aren't used to weighing or measuring your intake

>>8400548
I know the feeling. I managed to pull my right glute and left trap at the start of this year and ended up stuck for a month unable to do much at all - can't imagine how frustrating the shoulder is.

>> No.8400603

>>8400572
It's call bloating if it's only for a day, when you're on your period/near it you tend to retain extra water so your stomach gets bigger and hormones might make your tits swell.
>XD

>> No.8400643

>>8400570
tbh I kind of pity you, I'm smaller than you and I eat junk regularly & milk in my coffee everyday. I'm still trying to gain weight and I seriously can't.How do you limit yourself to no liquid calories? I could never.

>> No.8400654

this whole thread is so cringey. Are we trying to convince everyone to starve themselves to death?

>> No.8400655

>>8400643
If you pity them then you're implying their unhappy with their lifestyle. I am sure this Anon is happy with her life and the way she lives it. Please settle down.

>> No.8400659

>>8400654
>Eating a normal amount of calories and eating healthy
>Starving
Tumblr HAES in just one post!

>> No.8400661

>>8400643
i hope you're not this insufferable irl.

>> No.8400663

>>8400654
nigga, 1500 calories isn't starving yourself. Niether is 1200 if you're short. It's what you do to lose weight easy and safely.

>> No.8400666

>>8400654
No? 1200-1400cal isn't starvation for most of the people posting here, particularly the shorter ones. The 1800cal/day recommendation is for people who are like 5' 6+ and 70kg+

>> No.8400675
File: 281 KB, 427x640, 7556164284_dfe1da507b_z..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400643
>pity me
Why? I eat whatever I want, I just like black coffee and nothing in my tea.

How much do you weigh? I was 90 pounds all through high school until I started running which boosted my appetite and now I'm sitting at 102

>> No.8400687

>>8400570
How tall are you? I'm 32-25-35, 5' 2" and 114lb and jealous of your legs.

>> No.8400698
File: 98 KB, 477x458, 1337956668460..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400687
I'm 5'4 and pear shaped as fuck. I carry most of my weight in them. They drive me crazy actually, but I guess the grass is always greener.

I played soccer as a child and mainly run now which might have something to do with it.

Pic related used to be my ideal legs until I realized it's just totally impossible for my body shape. Still jelly of people who look cute in thigh highs though

>> No.8400700

The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to change your lifestyle. The first two weeks are the hardest. Keep it up and within 2 months, it's a new habit. Caloric restriction, IF and EC stack will melt the weight off. 10 lbs a month guaranteed. Do cardio to melt more.

>>8400643
You're eating at inconsistent times during the day, and in total, I doubt you're eating at or above caloric maintenance. You "i'm so thin and I can't put on weight no matter how much I eat" types are lying about how much you really do eat (like how landwhales lie about how much food they eat). Or you eat one massive meal and snack throughout the day. Try GOMAD and you'll put on the weight like a motherfucker. High metabolism is a myth, unless you're an athlete you don't have high metabolism.

>coffee
Bitch caffeine is one of the strongest stims in general. No wonder you're not gaining weight, it's a hunger suppressor.

>> No.8400703

>>8400698
Pear shapes unite! I actually love your legs, they look like you can kick some serious butt and also they're so long lol. I have cyclist calves and am carrying extra in my lower abdomen/thighs so would love my legs to look like yours...plus I'm never gonna have stick legs with these calves unless I go get radiofrequency ablation or something

>> No.8400704

I'm 167 (5'5)
99/71/95 (40/28/37)

I honestly can't tell if these are good measurements or not. I'm not looking to get super skinny, just healthy. I eat pretty healthy (except for this month because exams) and I'm normally an AU size 8. I've struggled with weight for a while so I'm not great about being objective of my own body.

>> No.8400708

>>8400700
>lying
99% of those people aren't lying but are genuinely overestimating how much they eat

you sound like a jealous fatty

>> No.8400710

>>8400698
Pears are wonderful, there good for you and I think they're rather unique, shout out to all my pears! Also if you eat a pear before every meal it can boost your metabolism, but anyways I think your gorgeous! :)

>> No.8400714

>>8400704
They aren't good measurements for you if you're normally a size 8....

>> No.8400717

>>8400708
Well they are lying
Generally it's out of ignorance. but a lot of the time it's also out of embarrassment or "that brownie/full salad/smoothie/juice doesn't count"
Then you also have the "snackers" who eat whatever is around them through out the day which usually ends up being a granola/chocolate bar here, a doughnut there, etc

>> No.8400718

>>8400675
I'm like.. 5'4" and 110-117 (depending) I used to be like 80 and I'm supposed to be another 10-15lbs heavier in order to not lose my potential fertility according to my doctor.

>> No.8400720

>>8400320
I am the same height but 86lbs. In addition to >>8400528, I'd recommend cooking for yourself when you can so that you can control the amount of sugar/salt/seasonings in the food. I don't ever watch what I eat and I eat anything & everything I want, but I basically only eat until I no longer feel hungry, never to completely full, so my stomach doesn't grow any bigger or get comfortable with accommodating more food.

>> No.8400725

I'm 5'9
140lbs
38/30/39
I feel fat. People keep saying I look thin and can't believe I wear a US size 10 but I want to get to like 125/130 at least.

I eat about 1500cal per day, use myfitnesspal and am on my feet walking around 8 hours a day so I figure I'll just lose weight gradually if I stick to it.

>> No.8400729

>>8400528
I'm actually pretty good with soda, and after using MFP for a while my calorie intake was about 900 a day, it's just I only eat shitty foods with terrible nutrition which is why I'm still a fatty-chan. I'm also pretty dehydrated.
Thanks for the advice though anon! Hopefully I'll be able to look cuter for this con. My area isn't really safe enough to go out on walks, but I can try going up and down the stairs, and using my exercise bike? That Dukan list sounds really handy.
>tfw bad joints, not able to do hardore workouts

>> No.8400731

>>8400718
ngl, I have a gluten problem (probably celiac, it runs in the family) but I probably accidentally eat gluten all the time as I'm not careful. I've probably fucked up my stomach and I just shit all the weight out

>> No.8400733

>>8400729
>my calorie intake was about 900 a day
I meant on average without watching what I eat too much. I'd prefer for it to be 1200 of healthy stuff.

>> No.8400739

>>8400714
Well that's the size I am? They aren't tight or anything if that's what you're worried about. I have put on about 2 kgs since I was at my best.

Does anyone have tips for toning breasts specifically? It's the place I'm having the most trouble with.

>> No.8400747
File: 1.65 MB, 1820x680, fattynomore.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm an emotional eater and all around disordered eater. I have been obese and grew up a fatty. I lost soooo much weight but some recent emotionally destructive incidents have me uncomfortably fat again.

I have to get back on track somehow despite having an irregular living situation (currently displaced/technically homeless) and not getting much sleep and being an emotional mess.

Ughhhh.

Pic related is where I've been and want to be again

>> No.8400748

>>8400725
For a 5'9 girl that sounds like optimal weight? Unless you want to go model thin, that is.

>> No.8400753

>>8400729
Have a look at some of the easier pop Pilates stuff - depending on how bad your joints are you may be able to modify some exercises. Even if you can't go out, you can still jog and march on the spot at home and definitely use your exercise bike. For home workouts like exercise bikes I find a good playlist helps you work harder/push yourself more

>>8400731
um, maybe you should maybe try to find out if it's actual celiac? I'm pretty sure that aside from fucking up your ability to absorb key nutrients, you're more likely to get lymphoma if you are eating gluten and actually have celiac.

>> No.8400760

>>8400753
I really want to get the test, but where I'm from it's like $100 for the blood test and then more for the intestine test. Also, my doc doesn't want me to do it bc it involves me eating wheat for 3 months, in order to see if that does damage

>> No.8400762
File: 1.73 MB, 678x1016, 1351978307737.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400703
Pear is actually the best shape. Thanks! I always thought I had a funny long torso and pretty short legs since jeans are always long on me, but who knows.

I do a lot of bodyweight squats and lunges around the house, so that with running might help build leg muscle there?

>>8400704
They seem fine to me. If you want to be healthy, focus on diet and exercise rather than measurements because they aren't a great indication of health barring extremes.

>>8400710
>shout out to all my pears
hi rick
Aw, thanks though! That reminds me I've been neglecting pears in favor of all the other stuff that's suddenly in season. I should diversify my fruits

>>8400718
That sounds like a very healthy weight for your height to me. I have a host of digestive and health problems, and my doctor has never expressed concern with me being 102 at 5'4

>>8400753
Seconding this. There are severe health consequences for undiagnosed celiac

>> No.8400767

>>8399973
my waist is 70cm and i fit most vm anon

>> No.8400772
File: 8 KB, 300x300, push-up-exercise.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400739
I guess sizing must have changed then - I wear an 8 which I always thought was 26" waist, but to be fair I buy most of my stuff online now anyway so am hopelessly out of date with store sizing.

Chest pressups will tone the muscles under your boobs, but boobs themselves are just connective tissue, glands and fat. Correct form is arms out wide in line with your armpits, keep your body in a straight line, and lower until your elbows are making a 90 degree angle out to the side. Do them against a wall or up on a sturdy bench/table if your boobs get in the way or you can't manage them on the floor. You can do them with knees bent but i find most people cheat and leave all their weight on their knees and bum in the air instead of lowering forward and taking the weight through the correct muscles, so you're better to do them on the wall.

>> No.8400785

>>8400762
lol i know right? my doc says so tho because past anorexia

>> No.8400791
File: 12 KB, 283x302, tktm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400762
>that pic
>tfw when no amount of exercise will ever make your bones longer.
Excuse me while I go drown myself.

>> No.8400796

>>8400570
>32-24-36
>tfw at your top two measurements my hips were still 40.5" and didn't look anywhere as good as you do.

This thread is both depressing and motivating. You look great anon!

>> No.8400805
File: 440 KB, 585x1737, 20150614_134617-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400762
I don't know whether I need more muscle there or just to cut my body fat % - I suspect it's the latter, and the muscle I'll eventually build through my current exercise goals. I love that my arms are fairly muscular for my size, but hate my legs because they just have too much fat around the top.

>> No.8400816
File: 669 KB, 803x1200, 1349134537512..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400785
Honestly...that sounds dumb as fuck. Wouldn't you be more likely to relapse at a heavier weight? Why bother pushing you to gain more than necessary?

>>8400791
It's okay anon, she's an angel descended from heaven and no one alive can ever match her looks.

[nospoilers] besides comparing yourself to others is just bad in general. You gotta learn to love what you have and can't change or you'll be unhappy forever [/nospoilers]

>>8400796
Hey, big hips are great! Except for the whole not fitting into jeans thing. I wish mine were a little more pronounced and less violinlike because I have no tits, so I'm pretty boxy otherwise

>>8400805
>I love that my arms are fairly muscular for my size
Holy shit, you aren't kidding. You look fairly muscular overall, I think you have way more muscle than me actually, which might be throwing you off? I think your upper thighs actually look pretty close to mine, but they would probably be more similar if you lost muscle... My thighs are verry jiggly

>> No.8400819

>>8400700
I believe you're overestimating the affects of caffeine

>> No.8400824

>>8400772
I didn't measure myself when I was at my thinnest in summer and I'm noticeably tubbier now so it's entirely possible I was a 26" waist, but I've been wearing hoodies for the last month so :\

Ironically, I stopped doing pushups because my boobs were in the way. Cheers anon. I will achieve burando bust one day...

>> No.8400826

>>8398365
Why is this a problem in 2015?

>> No.8400829
File: 232 KB, 500x375, Stupid_Sexy_Flanders.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400805
Bitch, you have a god damn thigh gap, your legs are fine, fuck off already.

>> No.8400833

>>8400816
studies show that apparently you're less likely to relapse at a bmi >21. Tbh all I care about is not going under 113 bc if I do I'll be 80 again in three months, yet i still find it extremely difficult to keep the weight on.

>> No.8400838 [DELETED] 

>>8400826
Clothing meant for your age doesn't fit or fits awkwardly because it assume you have a shapely body, shoulders, and a fuller butt. Being too skinny/small sucks in its own way. Wide collars are popular currently and they do do sit right on smaller shoulders. What fits your butt at last is too big around the waist. Dresses are too long around the torso. You don't want to go into kids' section because the pants are cut too high and there are no heels.

>> No.8400839

>>8398506
>them shreks
Man, that's an improvement! I hope to get breast corrective surgery too, I'm a C cup but for some reason even in my teen years, my breasts never held up, naturally and braless they sag to my elbows, think the dancing anime grandma gif!

I was never overweight either, which is really weird, I think something to do with PCOS.
Anyway cheers for the inspiration! Hope you're doing well keeping it off.

>> No.8400841

>>8400826
what do you mean?

>> No.8400842

I have a photoshoot in about 3 weeks and I look pretty frumpy right now. What's the best way to thin down in a short amount of time without just not eating? (I'm trying to heal a stomach ulcer so whole not eating thing isn't really an option)

>> No.8400844

>>8400826
Clothing meant for your age doesn't fit or fits awkwardly because it assumes you have a shapely body, shoulders, and a fuller butt. Being too skinny/small sucks in its own way. Wide collars are popular currently and they do not sit right on smaller shoulders. What fits your butt at last is too big around the waist. Dresses are too long down the torso. You don't want to go into kids' section because the pants are cut too high and there are no heels.

>> No.8400849
File: 465 KB, 602x1543, 20150614_140709-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400816
Cheers for the feedback - I think I'll just focus on cutting body fat.

>>8400829
Nah, that's the sort of thigh gap that happens when you stick your butt back slightly as you take the photo. In real life, my inner thighs are close friends.

>> No.8400852

>>8400844
you sound like a total retard. i'm a pear with long legs and short torso and children's shirts are a godsend. clothing is either made for fatties or tiny shapeless bitches. try having a 24in waist and 40in hips with a 34in inseam.

>> No.8400854

>>8400842
Lose water weight. You'll look haggard but that is the "fastest" way. I think you should nurse your ulcer and let that take priority over recreation though, since you only have one stomach and ulcers need time to properly heal. You probably have to cut down somewhat on salty/acidic/spicy foods already to avoid further irritating the ulcer.

>> No.8400856

>>8400842
Do >>8400528 but maybe with 1000-1200 cal and 45-60mins exercise if you want to lose weight faster.

>> No.8400867

>>8400841
Well people looking young and doll-like (i.e. the modern Taylor Swift), rather than mature, is the new coveted look. Or it's big-badonked like Kardashian if you wanna go that way.

>> No.8400869

>>8400844
I hear more complains from the other side -that clothing is made to suit people who are skinny, or have no shape.

>> No.8400874

>>8400867
taylor swift isn't young and doll like, she's plain jane. totally different.

it's always been in japan that all around younger looking is beautiful.

west is still fucked up, they want women who look like photoshop. clear skin, no hair, big tits. childlike will never be popular, especially in america what with it's bombshell and "curvy" obsession. if anything all the fat girls are going to cut out any desired youthfulness since fatties can't look young very easily.

>> No.8400875
File: 154 KB, 600x600, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400867
Sorry, I'll elaborate a little more:
Think Taylor Swift now, is styled in a way that she looks younger than she did a few years ago.

Anyway, I am open minded and ok to debate on this, and I hope I don't come off as a troll for both
>Mentioning le meme Taylor Swift
>Presenting a opinion strongly pointing one direction

Just my view on what I see trending these days. As I said, being sexy and overtly bodacious is still also a trend ala KK.

>> No.8400879

>>8400874
>fatties can't look young
fatties look younger than skinny girls, just not when it's too much

>> No.8400885

>>8400874
Yeah, identifying her appearance will end up being a matter of personal opinion.. I never thought she was plain Jane!

But you're definitely right. It's the obsession in Japan/Korea/etc, but I wonder if it will catch on to the West in the end, if it isn't already starting now?

>> No.8400887

>>8400874
>tay tay
>plain jane
top kek, stay jelly

>> No.8400900

>>8400852
I haven't been a child for half of my life, I'd like to have the self-dignity to not resort to buying children's clothing just because it fits.

>> No.8400904

>>8400869
It's because a good chunk of America at least is really fat, more than there are scrawny squirrel people.

>> No.8400909
File: 17 KB, 600x463, overw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400904
I'm not American.. but close enough I guess.

>> No.8400911

>>8400900
the point i was trying to make is that your body type has more catering to it, abecrombie, holister, that kind of shit, go there. or order from japan/china.

>> No.8400914

>>8400885
>>8400887
not real plain jane, she's just the girl next door type rather than bombshell. she does try to do a modern aubrey hepburn look though, but the point i was trying to make is she's cute not sexy.

>> No.8400918

>>8400904
do you only fucking shop at walmart? most stores have shit you can wear.

clothes for fatties are shapeless too, just huge

>> No.8400927

>>8398506
I have your after body just from shit genes and a life of sloth and gluttony.

Seriously, that's exactly how my thighs look

>> No.8400955

>>8400874
Western models in general are all super skinny, flat, pale, childlike.

>> No.8401055

>>8400714
An AU size 8 is much smaller than a US size 8, in case you're getting those confused.

>> No.8401062

>>8400791
They are wearing ridiculously tall shoes and posturing their bodies in a way to make their legs look longer and their bodies leaner. If you cut off their legs where their foot begins, their legs are not that long at all.

>> No.8401069

>>8400914
>she's cute not sexy.
Yeah, I never said she was sexy either... cool that you agree though.

>> No.8401074

>>8401055
No, I'm confused because her measurements seemed quite large for a size 8 - I always thought a size 8 was 34"/26"/36"

>> No.8401087

>>8401074
the US uses vanity sizing. no one is really a size x across the board, you have to go by specific shops, brands, even cuts. clothing isn't that simple.

>> No.8401088

>>8401074
The measurements you listed are closer to a 6 than an 8, but yeah her measurements seem pretty big for a US 8, not to mention AU unless the vanity sizing is out of control down under.

>> No.8401095

>>8401087
>>8401088
I'm specifically talking about an AU 8 since that was what anon initially mentioned - and looking at generic chain stores here like Glassons and Just Jeans those are the measurements they give as being about a size 8 (34-26-36). Hence why I'm surprised she still fits an AU 8 with her measurements, unless she is wearing brands/clothes with really loose fits/large sizing.

>> No.8401096

>>8398341
Can anyone go into detail on their weight training? I started to go running late last month and I really want to add weight training to this. I've been on /fit/ to look but everything seems really intimidating or when I try it out I end up feeling like I did nothing at all.

Also doesn't help I don't have access to free weights.. but I do have access to a couple of machines where I live..?? I'm mainly confused on how much reps/sets I should do in order to make an effective workout/if I should make an investment into weights... ;/

Also to try and sorta stay on topic (??), I've been eating spinach, eggs, chicken, fruits, and beef. I've also been trying to stay under 1200 cal, but myfitnesspal always freaks out on me because I eat less than a 1000 because I always sleep through breakfast. I try to work out everyday (key word is try, I normally work out 5-6 times a week haha), 30 minutes of whatever day I'm on for C25K, 20 minutes of light cycling, and then 20 minutes of staring at the weight machines not knowing what the fuck to do..

>> No.8401100
File: 777 KB, 1620x650, weightprogress.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Me >>8399724
Since haven't seen any male progress pics yet, I guess I'll throw mine in.
>tfw all my fat and weight gets stored in my thighs and butt

>> No.8401107

>>8401096
Try these:
neilarey.com/workouts.html

>> No.8401117

>>8401100
Did you skip learning to bench press or something? You kinda look like you've done the male equivalent of a fat chick losing all their boobs.

>> No.8401121

>>8401117
I put a lot of training into my chest but they just don't wanna grow, its something I've come to accept in life. ; ;

>> No.8401130

>>8401121
You have my condolences. I don't think there's any way to overcome bad chest genetics.

>> No.8401134

>>8398172
Nuts contain fat and protien. They are good snacks and fillers and help you to stay satiated. You just want to avoid the salted nuts. You should be more worried about eating too many refined sugars/starches rather than fats and nuts and simply high calorie foods. Granted too much of anything can be bad, but it would be better to eat 500 calories of nuts as a "snack" rather than two 250 candy bars or 500 calories of bread and it will do less to you in the long run.

As stated further down the thread, avacados have good benefits. I don't mind eating them and don't feel guilty about it.

>>8398241
If there's something you really like have it in moderation from time to time. If I'm going to have ice cream, I'm getting some good shit, not little fast food ice cream cone. Treat yoself from time to time.

It's important to build up habits that you can live with and fall back into easily if you fall off for awhile. I gave up soda and drink entirely water and occasionally unsweetened tea (with lemon).

Also keep in mind that not every body is built to have tiny measurements. Eating right and getting exercise, changing your lifestyle to a healthier and maintainable one is far more important than being able to fit into the smallest brands.

>> No.8401143

>>8400747
impressive loss but you couldn't clean your room?
What gen ipad has such a shit camera too?

>> No.8401144

>>8401096
Look up Nerd Fitness Beginner Body Weight Workout. This is what I use and you don't need free weights. You can add more weight as you need to. I like this workout because it's 30 minutes and works everything, gets your heart going, and great if you're limited on time or having trouble devoting more than 30 minutes on a workout a day. At first I needed to let my muscles heal before doing a workout again (usually about 4 days) but I got used to it.

You should not be eating less than 1200 calories. Technically you should be eating more. If you want to build muscle you're going to have to EAT (proteins, fats, etc). Look up what your base metabolic rate is and don't go below that (mine currently is about 1435 and I'm a girl). If you're running low, eat something healthy as a snack at the end of the day to get you up there. Eating less is gonna fuck with your body in the long term.

>> No.8401151

>>8401134
Yes moderation is important, but for the first few weeks it's best just to stay away and substituting is a good way to cut out extra calories/sugars/fats while still eating something you enjoy. In my experience with family and friends, if they still have the same junk food that they really like "but in moderation" before they've adjusted, they tend to just slip right back into old eating habits. Where if they do a substitution and learn about general nutrition(which calorie counting helps with since it basically forces you to look at the info), they get a much better idea of what moderation means.

I'm not trying to imply people need/should get down to a minimum weight, just it's a good solid plan for any (regular/no health issues) person.

For me when I was still losing weight I drank a lot of water and tea(mainly just green tea or white with nothing in it)

>> No.8401264

>>8401095
Like I said, I've put on some weight over winter. I'm normally thin enough that I have a flat stomach but I'm eating shit at the moment. I should have probably provided the measurements that I normally am, in hindsight.

Most of my clothes I buy are designed for busty women, or if I go braless in dresses they fit fine. Clothes are weird.

>> No.8401272

>>8399604
You could also try making an avocado sandwhich with alfalfa, it tastes fresh and delicious!

>> No.8401275

I'm pretty sure I'm the fattest person on this board. I know how to lose weight and just a few years ago I was a healthy weight from diet and exercise. But I don't handle stress well. I've been on this destructive path with my body since my grandfather died. I didn't wake up and realize I was being an idiot until last year. Looking at pictures of lolitas and the measurements of dresses gave me the motivation to start trying again. I've only lost 26 lbs because I was underestimating my portions in the beginning.

CW: 302 lbs
B: 53"
W: 47"
H: 60"

My first goal is to get down to a 100 cm waist this year. Then later get my bust down to 100 cm so I can fit into indie. I'm really gross looking so I'm not wearing lolita until I get down in size. I know my body is going to look wrecked by the time I get to a healthy weight again.

>> No.8401284

>>8401264
Alright I found measurements from the last purchase I made.
95/66/87 (37/25/34)

I'm assuming that's what I'll go back to when I'm done stress eating.

Last year I was 106/82/87 (42/32/34) And I've gone down to above measurements from just
cutting down portions and walking everyday. (Slow but its a permanent lifestyle change and not just a diet)

I'm aiming to get my bust down to about 34 by the end of the year.

>> No.8401291

>>8401275
Good on you for realising you have a problem. So many overweight people are in denial that they're unhealthy.

>> No.8401305

>>8399604
I've seen recipes where you put an egg in it an bake it
You could also make like sushi I guess

>> No.8401379

>>8401284
That makes way more sense. Good on you for getting that far, definitely sounds like you will be able to get to your goal.

>> No.8401449

>>8399810
thank you!

>>8401096
from what i've read on /fit/ and bodybuilding forums the machines aren't nearly as effective as free weights/bar. but i mean..that might just be for 'muh aesthetics' or bodybuilding..i'm not sure.

a gym membership to a not ridiculously expensive gym will likely be cheaper than investing in weights since you're supposed to increase your weight each week or so depending on program you're doing, so you'll have to really invest. and you really really need a spotter.

try planet fitness? i think they're pretty cheap as far as gyms like that go and don't have as many /fit/ fuckers. just for the love of god please don't drop weights after sets like crossfit idiots do.

>> No.8401486
File: 5 KB, 290x300, timetofap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8400747
a-are those cut scars?

>> No.8403838

I feel so cringe when I hear or see people saying they want to lose weight, it's like naw you want to lose fat

I noticed my burnado was getting a bit tight, and when i checked I'd gone up 2kg and gained 5 inches on my waist so I started lifting and lost that 5 inches in 4 months but only lost 1kg and look better than I ever have

It's helped me decide I want to actually gain quite a lot of muscle, I'm nervous about my arms not fitting into blouse sleeves if I get where I want, but excited to cosplay female jjba characters and be accurate

>> No.8403860
File: 1.65 MB, 2448x3264, IMG_3856.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yeah :(
I can't cosplay who I want because I am too big

>> No.8403873

Thread is about to autosage, but for those who missed it upthread, I created a skype group for discussing this and getting support and such. Go ahead and send me a message (my skype is the name field) if you want to join.

>> No.8403890

>>8403838
>2kg
>+5" on your waist
Wat

Also lol at "burnado"; reminds me of being entrapped in a hurricane of brand.

>> No.8404006

>>8399604
Cut in small chunks, put into salad. Eat.

>> No.8404136

>>8403860

Do you have dwarfism?

>> No.8404246
File: 47 KB, 720x403, weight-loss-vs-fat-loss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8398123
Sure, I want to be HEALTHY but you know what? my life is a complete fucking mess right now and I also don't let other people's comments get to me because I don't care about people approving of my appearance.

Don't lose weight because someone made you feel bad about yourself. If you have poor self-esteem issues you can sometimes make yourself feel much much worse by going on a weight loss crusade. I would suggest you sort out your esteem issues first, then start making healthy changes to your diet and life style. Also, keep in mind you should be focusing on FAT loss, not "weight" loss.
http://bonytobombshell.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bony-to-bombshell-fat-loss-vs-weight-loss-muscle-building-program-for-women.jpg (shows the difference in body shape from the image I have posted).

>> No.8405060

>>8398123
I'm on the process losing weight, my job is a workout and since April of this year I've lost about 3-4 cm on bust and 3 cm on the waist.

I would like to lose enough weight where I don't need to go to custom.

Before: weight: 260lbs

Bust: 111cm
Waist: 92cm

Now: Weight: 260lbs (cause fuck my scale that's why)

Bust: 108cm
Waist: 88cm

I eat a high protein and a boost a day diet, and do my job as a baker, lifting 20lb bowls (and others), kneeding about 40 balls of dough a day, push, pull, sort, running around the dept and store, etc.

>I'm not trolling
I do break a sweat during my job.

>> No.8406070

waist is 65, bust and hips is 90. main problem is, which clothes will make my bust seem smaller?(other than sports bras, i do that sometimes already.)

>> No.8406182

>>8403890
oops, converted it wrong, it was 3kg and i lost 2kg
but I only carry my weight on my stomach, irritating as shit