[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 108 KB, 1884x1057, jinxed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8484358 No.8484358 [Reply] [Original]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpJYmj6ROME

post your weeaboo/con horror stories

>> No.8484633

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvoTEtUQDI

>> No.8484652

>>8484358
>not immediately fucking them up in legal ways
lmfao what a doormat

>> No.8485074

>>8484652

just letting it go and cutting contact is more mature than seeking vengeance.

>> No.8486490

Don't join anime club unless you have friends already there or joining with friends. Otherwise you'll just sit there alone watching anime, doing homework, or playing videogames. Also, don't try to start a fundraiser for the whole club to go to an anime convention. It will never happen. Even with money, getting it organized requires someone with con experience and people in anime club usually have no con experience. It also requires someone with experience with organizing huge events.

>> No.8486775

> convention dance night
> actually decent, I was buzzed and danced my ass off so kinda hyper
> exit at 1am to go to a friend's hotel room to continue drinking
> cross road
> expensive black car stops next to me
> this old dude is asking what's going on with all the colorful people around the con center
> explain convention dance
> asks to see my hand
> kinda confused but already buzzed and happy so give him my palm (??)
> he asks me if people just do this to hook up
> n.. no, but it does happen
> he keeps asking if that's really the reason
> my brain is slowly waking up
> he asks if I ever got a blowjob at a convention
> I have to go
> he asks if I want one right now
> sprint the fuck away

>> No.8486895

>>8486490
>Also, don't try to start a fundraiser for the whole club to go to an anime convention. It will never happen. Even with money, getting it organized requires someone with con experience and people in anime club usually have no con experience. It also requires someone with experience with organizing huge events.

W-what if you and several others in charge have got years of con experience? Is that enough to corral a bunch of unruly spergs at their first con or are we just boarding a sinking ship?

>> No.8486900

>>8486895

the other issue is finding a con that's nearby and making sure everyone has a place to stay for a weekend. then there's stuff with school permission. You're all more likely to take a field trip to a Cherry Blossom Festival than getting 30 kids 3 nights in various hotels and making sure everyone is okay throughout the whole weekend. A bunch of teenagers don't make good hotel guests or roommates. Not everyone will be comfortable sharing a hotel room together. There's going to a huge lack of supervision .

Better off saving money and going to a con together after the school semester.

>> No.8486901

>>8484358
>leaving SO alone at a con
>expecting fidelity

As someone whose ex slept around almost exclusively with consluts, yeah nah it doesn't work like that.

>> No.8486918

>>8486900
>Better off saving money and going to a con together after the school semester.

Yeah, that's what we were planning on doing to filter out the moochers/crazies. Going off how expensive badges + rooms can get, the final group should be small enough to be manageable but I'm still half-expecting some crazy weeb stories.

Bunch of weirdos crammed into a room for a weekend free of responsibility, what's the worst that could happen r-right

>> No.8486922

If an anime club goes to a convention and something bad happens like underage drinking, who gets in trouble?

The school?

>> No.8486925

Walking through dealers hall, had to walk around some weeaboo autist fat nerd with cat ears. He makes the weirdest fucking cat noise near my ear.

>> No.8487076

>>8486925

Disgusting

>> No.8487166

>>8486922
If the school is smart, they make everyone sign waivers saying the school isn't responsible.

The trouble then goes to the club's board and the professor who oversees the club.

But that's why most clubs make you sign multiple forms saying now the attendee is responsible.

>> No.8487306
File: 418 KB, 1065x1737, eve.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8487318

>>8487306
>a nice greentext with a happy ending
>on 4chan
I'm stunned.

>> No.8488432

>>8486490
Anime clubs are always terrible, no matter what a bad idea.

>> No.8488436

The thing I didn't like about my school's anime is how no one knew about any anime that wasn't on Adult Swim or Shonen Jump. No one knew about 4chan or Madoka or good places to torrent. It was so weird.

>> No.8488441

>>8488436
4chan is my favorite anime too, Anon :)

>> No.8488457

>>8487306
This is too cute.

>> No.8488494

>>8487306
>Story claims they lost it in line
>Picture says they find it in the washroom

So did someone steal it and lose it in the washroom or is one of these guys full of shit?

>> No.8488524

>>8486490
>mfw anime club at my university gives a 20% discount at a store I always go to
>join becuase student and cheap as fuck
>my life is now a blaance between attending enough anime club as to not lose the discount and going out to socials with friends

>> No.8489297

Never room with strangers . They have no obligation to actually pay or be a nice roommate to you for a full weekend.