[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 830 KB, 1000x1500, 1433864854206.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8488227 No.8488227 [Reply] [Original]

Let's try this again.

>Have you lost/gained weight to fit Lolita?
>Do you follow a strict diet/exercise regime to stay in shape for it?
>Do you do any sports?
>Do you feel better or worse about your body since starting Lolita?

>> No.8488229

I'm trying to lose weight, mostly by eating healthier. Its going alright. I try to be more active daily too.

>> No.8488230

I'll get us started

I lost about a stone, some of which I've put back on. I'm trying to lose about a stone now again to fit back into a lot of stuff I own. I'm not overweight, but I'd feel much better at a lower weight. I'm already making progress, which feels really great.

I do now. I go to the gym about three times a week and I've been doing better with portion size control. I've somehow limited myself to chocolate only once a week, usually on a Sunday as a snack. Outside of that I've been eating veggies and lean meat.

>Do you do any sports?
No, but I'd love to take up ballet. I know there are classes near me, so I'm considering checking them out soon.

I was starting to realise that I was on the higher end of the "healthy" scale around the age I started wearing it, so I don't think it made that much of a difference. I think there would've been less motivation to stay in shape if I was wearing normalfag clothing, so I'm thankful, in a way.

>> No.8488239

No, but I have to stay thin for modelling.

I do generally a few days before a shoot, but I've been pretty lazy lately and too poor for gym.

nah

Better, but it doesn't have to do with lolita. I just enjoy getting compliments when I wear it, especially when I browse the expensive high end designer store.
>even though I can't afford anything but bought a $60 4 shade eye shadow from my newer MUA because she's gotten me 2 gigs since meeting her so far and some free stuff
I only feel self-concious is during public outings because that's the only time I experience rude secret photo taking (people are still generally nice and as of yet I've only had one 'bad' experience beyond that which was just old chinese people being confused when we confirmed we weren't in a play)

>> No.8488241

>>8488227
>Let's try this again.
why though everyone comes in and just whines about how nobody's losing weight right and everybody's suddenly a dietitian

>> No.8488242

>>Have you lost/gained weight to fit Lolita?
I lost 25kg altogether for two reasons, to not be the fat girl during my exchange in Japan and to fit into lolita.
I realized that I was so fat that if I leaned back I could actually rest myself on my back fat and never turned back from there.

>>Do you follow a strict diet/exercise regime to stay in shape for it?
Back then I pretty much just stopped eating for months and was terrified of overeating.
Right now I work out a few times a week and try to eat healthily.

>>Do you do any sports?
No, I mostly jog and lift weights..

>>Do you feel better or worse about your body since starting Lolita?
100 times better. After loosing weight I realized that I still had to deal with a lot of stuff mentally but now I'm feeling really happy with myself.

>> No.8488248

>>8488227
nope
nope
>Do you do any sports?
not really
worse, but that doesn't have to do anything with the fashion. after moving in with my bf I got really depressed and lost a lot of weight. now I feel a bit better and I gained weight back but because I don't really move my body I'm gross and flabby and disgustingly skinnyfat.

>> No.8488254

>>8488227
no. I wanted to lose anyway. being able to fit into lolita was just a plus
500 cals a day until i reach my goal. might have to up it tho
>>Do you do any sports?
no
i will always hate my body

>> No.8488267

>>8488254
Pedal back anon, 500 a day is unhealthy, you surely know that. This isn't an ED thread.

>> No.8488276

Hi seagulls, anyone have a workout/health routine I could follow? Gained 10kg in the past few months from a lot of stress and finding it hard to naturally have it go it away like it normally does.
Wanted to ask here instead of /fit/ or something since I'm not really looking to be RIPPPPPPPED or even super fit just going back to being petite - tips?

>> No.8488282

Trying to lose weight right now, I'm landwhale-tier and I hate it. Gained everything I had already lost back too because uni gave me so much stress I ended up going back to binge and stress-eating.
I only started again a week or two ago, and right now I've just cut out all food that isn't breakfast, lunch or dinner. For some extra context, for me it was never those 3 meals that caused my weight gain, it has always been what I've been eating around those. I've also cut out almost all of my soda intake, and will eventually try to cut it out completely.
>Do you do any sports?
Not right now, I'm horrible with warm weather and I can't bring myself to go outside for good walk in this heat. Can't afford a gym at the moment either.
Haven't gotten into lolita yet because of the weight, though I feel like I do have some unrealistic ideas over what the perfect body would be which is something I could never have.

>> No.8488298

>>8488282
It's generally better to portion out your meals throughout the day
keeps your insulin more stable, and typically you're less hungry throughout the day since you get to have your snack in between breakfast-lunch->dinner

Not much I can suggest for the binge stress eating besides will power your way to binge eating low calorie food, let yourself have something unhealthy and high calorie but having the will power to stop yourself before it's too much, or find a better coping mechanism.

You should really get rid of the soda, even juice you really shouldn't have. Lots of sugar, high in calorie, and you'd get more nutrition just eating the damn thing. Instead replace with tea and smoothies sweetened with greek yogurt or a bit of honey.

Find some exercises you can do in your house like squats and leg raises

>> No.8488299
File: 47 KB, 412x619, a7913894606f7bb51be904418182fd72.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I got banned for mine, better luck for you hopefully?
>not using epic lolita weightlifting pic for op

>> No.8488301

>>8488299
Oh and also:
Trying to lose weight but rather unmotivated (which is why I started the original thread)
Nope.
>Do you do any sports?
Nope.
The same. I have incredibly high self esteem, although I am very unhealthy and trying to get out of this rut through exercise and better eating.

>> No.8488304

>>8488298
Thanks for the tips anon, I'll try to put them to good use!

>> No.8488305

>>8488227
Not specifically for lolita, but would be nice to look better in it.
I go for a jog every day, not very far but pushing further every day. Also I do roughly half an hour of indoor exercises, every day, lunges and sit ups and shit. I want to stick to a better diet but I always revert back so I'm trying to stick to what my stepmum is cooking because she's pretty healthy but still fills me and I'm not sitting there miserable over a plate of lettuce.
>Do you do any sports?
Nope. Have been doing the above exercises for nearly 7 months and jogging for 1 month.
Worse but that's because I've gained weight. And so far exercising has done very little, but I'm not too surprised. I feel stronger? Which is good but maybe not loli...

>> No.8488310

>>8488305
>I feel stronger? Which is good but maybe not loli...
You don't have to be a weakling waif to wear Lolita. If you take a liking to OTT you'll need your strength to carry around accessories.

>> No.8488311

>>8488298
Seconding leg raises! I didn't exactly get magical washboard abs or anything, but they helped flatten my stomach really well, and I've only been doing 10 a day (20 if I'm feeling adventurous).

>> No.8488348
File: 1.18 MB, 421x237, danceswithvegeta.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8488304
You can do it anon. honestly I posted a bunch of info and some advice in a /adv/ thread if you're interested in taking a look at that. I don't mind giving more specified ideas as well.

Would you say your main issue is your diet not being balanced enough throughout the day leading you to get hungry/unsatisfied(which makes it worse when stressed) which can generally be fixed easy enough or the stress binge eating?(which again is a harder issue to hurdle over since it's more of a mental thing)
but another tip is to just be aware of when you think you're going to/are binge eating
if you are interrupt yourself with water and a walk or hanging out with someone. Personally I try to binge on salary and carrots if it's one of those "nothing fills my stomach" kind of hunger. Also pickles, only 5calories but you'll get super bloated since they have a lot of salt.
But again it's better to try and figure out a way that works for you, sometimes you need different methods at different times.
>>8488311
it's also really good to build up the amount you can do over time

it's not as effective as weights, but it's free and definitely helps.

You'll still feel the DOMS when you actually have a proper work out at the gym, but it won't be as bad compared to going in cold turkey speaking from experience

>> No.8488352

I was 240 lbs six months ago. I've lost 45 lbs mostly to be healthy, but also because of Lolita. I don't want to buy replicas that are bespoke for my fat body. I want brand and I want to be fabulous.
I eat whatever my family is eating, which is generally more than 1200 calories. But I'm following the Military Athlete program.
>Do you do any sports?
I enjoy badminton, but I rarely get to play and it's not really something you can do on your own lol.
>Do you feel better or worse about your body since starting Lolita? Worse. This is a really negative community if you are too fat for the largest of brand. It's really apparent, and you can't escape it unless you are a lone Lolita. I started to develop an eating disorder, but I quickly sought treatment. The weight will go with just a healthy lifestyle change, albeit a little slower.

>> No.8488354

>>8488239
ah hello. nice to see another lolita who models on the side

>>8488227
I haven't really lost weight, I'm pretty thin already (5'8" and 108lbs) but I do strength training, cycling, and kick boxing for exercise. I also recently came out of depression, and I've been taking care of my skin, teeth, and body. I'm the most beautiful I've been in a long time

>> No.8488404

>>8488354
>I'm the most beautiful I've been in a long time

Hearing someone say this makes me happy. Congratulations on battling depression and winning <3

>> No.8488410

>>>/fit/

>> No.8488415

No
No, but I really should start one. I'm small, but I don't eat well at all and do barely any physical activity. As a result, I have mad cellulite, but luckily lolita covers it.
>Do you do any sports?
No, but again, this is something I should start doing
Better. I love the way huge boobs look and mine are big, but they're still about two cup sizes smaller than I'd like them to be. However, they're already so big that many dresses I love aren't an option and they're basically at the max before I have to pretty much just ignore anything without shirring altogether. So, lolita doesn't just make me feel better about my boobs, it makes me actively grateful they're the size they are since if they were bigger, I would have to kiss like 40% of my wishlist and wardrobe goodbye.

>> No.8488416

>>8488410
Except that this is lolita specific, so no

>> No.8488417
File: 110 KB, 500x772, large.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I lost roughly 15-20 lbs,I fit into lolita before but with the measurements stretched to almost max and I was always looking for dresses with shirring. Now I'm sure I can comfortably fit into Victorian maiden.
I don't follow a strict diet since my eating schedule is already erratic as it is so I make it up by running and doing yoga. I did lower my carb intake though and drank more water.
Sports and myself don't really hang, I have bad asthma hence why I stared to run so I can work on my deep breathing, it worked.
I feel loads better about my body, still not pleased with my thighs and butt though. I had to lose the weight anyways but I had a hard time finding motivation and because of entering into the fashion, I re-arranged my room, got two jobs, finally got to the nitty gritty of running to the point of encouraging my boyfriend to work out.
All in all, I am very happy and fortunate.
>now to deco my weights.

>> No.8488437

>tfw tall and broad shoulders/chest so I have to lose every inch of body fat in order to fit into dresses I like

So far I've lost about 50 pounds. I'm looking to lose another 50 or so, maybe 60 or more if I need it.

I used to follow low carb, now I'm just trying to stay under 1300 calories. After Taylor R released those exercise vids I started to use them.

>Do you do any sports?
No. Oh god I wish though. As a kid I was in Volleyball and Soccer. I really want to make a rev league for adults so I can play again. I missed out on my last year of volleyball and it makes me sad.
Worse. Worse for sure. I have the opposite of a Lolita worthy body. Oh well.

>> No.8488445

>>8488276
Find out your BMR, eat less than that number. Since you're looking to be petite you could honestly get away with just doing a lot of yoga, as it does work on the muscles in your body.
Aim to be done eating around 6 pm. If you're still hungry afterwards, have some tea and fruit. Breakfast can be oatmeal and fruit (there are overnight oat recipes if you're pressed for time). Three hours after, have lunch. A salad is always good, and you can spruce it up however you want. Try to include a protein and some healthy fats (like pecans) into it. Have a snack three hours later (if I you start with one slice of whole wheat bread you can make a lot of things), and then work out about 15-30 minutes after you eat it. 3 hours after your snack, have dinner.

>> No.8488564

I'm trying to lose weight, I fit lolita well but I would really like to be tinner because I think it looks better.
I'm 1.53 meters tall and I used to weight 50 kilos and now I weight 48, but I think I still look pretty much the same so it's kind of frustrating.
I'm not really doing anything special to lose weight I just started eating less (I used to eat a lot), cut of snacks, drink just natural water, etc. I walk a little but I really don't exercise much because I hate it.

>> No.8488570

>>8488254
do u realize that your body is literally barely functioning and you're fucking yourself over for the future?

>> No.8488677

nope. i care a lot about my weight and fitness outside of lolita. in fact, if i only cared about lolita, i'd probably care less.
no. i actually have a huge problem with losing and gaining weight. i go from 98lbs to 120lbs almost every year when the seasons change. i know 5lbs fluctuations are normal, but 20lbs? it just happens in a way that seems natural whether i exercise or not, and i fail at controlling my appetite. i'm at 103lbs right now and trying to get down to about 100lbs. what i really want is a 21" waist, though. again, throughout the year, it fluctuates between 22.5" and 25"...
>Do you do any sports?
i lift heavy, occasionally jog, and sometimes sprint.
i feel a little better! like >>8488415, i feel grateful for my boobs being the size they are. mine are about 1-2 cup sizes smaller than i'd like them to be, too, but they are already interfering with lolita. it doesn't help that i have a wide ribcage either

>> No.8488711

Trying to lose some wight, gained weight a little bit.
I have PCOS with insulin resistance. My diet has to be strict, high protein, low carb, no sugar of any kind and no dairy. I try to exercise a few times a week.
>Do you do any sports?
No
Worse because even when I was thinner, I still looked big due to having a broad rib cage. I will never be able to wear dresses without shirring and I hate that I will always look big.

>> No.8488752
File: 8 KB, 237x198, 1418882845568s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I need to restart my fitness because married life got too easy and I packed on a couple of pounds (13 in a year, so not too bad, but I need to lose 25 overall.) I try to do Fitness Blender or Blogilates videos, but I find that I get sidelined for a few days because of muscle soreness. Then, I lose interest and can't get myself to start up again. I guess I'm afraid of being in pain again. How "normal" is muscles soreness/DOMS for 3-4 days? Do you guys experience it or maybe I'm just pushing myself too hard?

Since I stopped my emotional eating habits, I find the amount of calorie I need vs. what I eat are pretty similar so if I can find a suitable regimen that doesn't leave my legs torn up for 4 days I think I can get down to my ideal weight. It's OK if I don't fit into all brand, I'm satisfied with handmade or more generous fitting shirred pieces.

>> No.8488763

>>8488752
I do know that problem and while I find muscle soreness sort of satisfying, it's generally a sign that you're pushing yourself too hard as the muscle itself is injured. Ideally, there shouldn't be any soreness after a workout.

>> No.8488768

j-fash, not lolita. I just want to get to the point where my thighs don't touch, so I look good in shorts and thighhighs. I'm "thin"/average for an Americlap, so that's like chubby/average for japanese.

Calorie restriction. Trying to clean eat and hit my macros on a budget, while keeping it low calorie and filling.

I want to bike but I need a new one. My old is broken and I think it doesn't fit me properly, plus it was a cheap, heavy piece of shit. But finding a used bike in my size for road/touring that I can afford is challenging. Anyway, after I get a new bike which might take a month or two, I can shave off a lot of calories that way. I hate running. Walking is okay. tfw knee problems.

Should have lost 5 or 10 lbs so far. Also don't have a scale. The wonders of being in dire poverty!

>> No.8488771

>>8488768
Go on craigslist or look for local sales. I got mine for $10 and it's lasted me five years.

>> No.8488776

>>8488354
Congrats, it sounds like you are doing really well! How did you kick the depression?

>> No.8488784

No/not yet
I eat 3 proper meals a day, and put all my food on plates on the table before I sit down so I can see how much I'm eating.
>Do you do any sports?
I used to be in the marching band in hs, which was the only reason I got exercise. I do a blah gym routine now, butI'm looking into joining some sort of community-we just play for fun sort of softball team, I've always loved softball.
Probably worse. I'm 5'7"-5'8"ish and about 125 pounds. I've always been pretty thin; I wear US size small almost all the time, I fit in 90% of the chinese and japanese free size clothing. The only issue was with tights and shoes being too small. But I started actually wearing lolita fashion about 6 months ago, and I'm shocked at how tiny some of this shit is. I never thought my boobs were big until the waists on my dresses didn't actually reach my waist. I always have to loosen the lacing on the quarter back shirring, which isn't really bad, but I thought I was smaller. The problem is, the only fat I have to lose is on my inner thighs and upper arms, it's my huge ribcage and huge feet that cost me the most and there's nothing I can do. For now, I'm considering changing my diet to at least get my boobs and upper arms under control.
I hope you anons lose weight and fit all your dream dresses, I wish you lots of strength.

>> No.8488785

>tfw you live still with your parents and they won't let you buy scales
I want to weigh myself to see if I'm making progress, but she's scared I'll get an ED or something like that.

>> No.8488787

>>8488768
Anon, not to burst your bubble or anything, but some people just can't get a thigh gap if they don't have the build for it. Please work towards a healthier goal because you may be just setting yourself up for disappointment this way, or at least check if your hips are wide enough for it.
Even when I was severely underweight I didn't have a thigh gap because I've a very narrow build. Not saying it's not possible for you, but better be safe than sorry.

>> No.8488791

Yep, trying to lose weight.
I've started cycling and fitness routines.
>Do you do any sports?
None other than cycling, since I have joint issues.
Both. I love my height now, since I'm 5'1" but it made me realize how overweight I am for my height. My worst was 67kg and am currently at 63kg, so I'm hoping to get into the early 50s by the end of the year.
I used to be obsessed with how cute and skinny idols were, but I've got a more sensible goal for myself now.

>> No.8488793

>>8488771

Been on there, but there's little in my size (50 cm / S) that is a decent brand. Guess I need to be patient and wait for a listing. Or get a schwinn.

>> No.8488803

>>8488227
I've lost a little over 20lbs so far. Lolita has been a great motivator for me to get healthy again.
I exercise and go for runs frequently, but I'm not super strict about it. Mostly just watch what I eat. I shop on the outside areas of the grocery store for the most part and try to avoid the aisles as best I can.
>>Do you do any sports?
Noup.
Better. I'm still a little flabby and have a postpartum belly pooch (and I'm still considered a bit overweight) but you can tell I've lost weight.

>> No.8488805

>>8488254
>500 cals a day until i reach my goal. might have to up it tho
Eating disorders are not kawaii, anon.

>> No.8488808

>>8488254
You need 1,200 for your body to function. Below that you can't get adequate nutrients.

>> No.8488818
File: 44 KB, 819x1024, breaking-pointe-tv-show.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Not primarily, but it sure does motivate!

>Do you do any sports?
Ballet! I only dance twice a week, and its not professional or very fancy, but I enjoy it very much with the classical music and elegant, comfortable outfit, instead of regular gym exercise with its noisy, repetitive music and ugly clothes and shoes. If you do exercise to look well, why not look well as you do it?

I think its pretty ideal for lolita because it gives you a slim upper body with strong thighs. I used to strive for a thigh gap, but it is impossible as I have so much muscle there thanks to ballet, but with lolita it doesn't matter at all whether or not you have a thigh gap!

>> No.8488822

>>8488793
Anon, bike brands really don't matter at all. I bought a boys (aka teenage/kids bike) and just lowered the seat

>> No.8488829

>>8488254
I don't conform to the "minimum 1200 calories a day" rule because it's bullshit, but 500 is a little too low, even if you're quite short. I'm very petite and eat anywhere from 700-900 calories a day, depending on how hungry I'm feeling. On really hungry days I might eat a bit more, but I find it physically difficult to eat more than 1300 calories max on a very hungry day if I'm eating healthily.

I would recommend eating at least 750 calories a day, assuming you're not tall and have a small bone structure. If you're taller or have a large bone structure, you should eat more. As long as you're eating veggies, lean meat, eggs, and some dairy if you tolerate it, you'll lose unnecessary weight, even if you go over your calories sometimes. Just avoid ALL simple carbs and sugars.

Intermittent fasting (under 500 calories in a day) is also gaining a lot of momentum as a healthy way to lose or maintain weight, but the key word there is "intermittent." That may be a better way to go for you if maintaining a low calorie count consistently is tough.

>> No.8488852 [DELETED] 

>Do you do any sports?

And other clothes. I gained a lot of weight due to having a baby 1.5 years ago and couldn't really fit into a majority of my clothes anymore, including my lolita.

Diet-wise I stick to roughly 1400 calories a day. I haven't been doing any particular types of diets, though recently I'm trying to increase my protein intake.
For exercise, I joined a gym and do a group circuit training class 3 times a week and cardio on my own 2-3 times a week.

>Do you do any sports?
Just the exercises mentioned above

I guess it made me feel a little bit worse in the beginning, because I didn't think I'd ever be able to fit into the brands I like the most (Mary Magdelene and Victorian Maiden). But Lolita didn't have as much of an effect on my body-image as gaining weight during pregnancy. Even after I gave birth, I was the heaviest I'd ever been, I couldn't fit into any of my cute clothes, and I just felt like shit.

I finally got back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 140 fairly recently, after 1.5 years, and lately have even been hovering down around 136, so it's really exciting! In fact, I'm so happy with my weight, right now I'm going to focus more on building muscle and sculpting my skinny-fat ass than losing weight. I would like to drop another 4-5cm on my waist since I think a 170cm waist would have more JFashion options, but it's not a priority.

>> No.8488856

And other clothes. I gained a lot of weight due to having a baby 1.5 years ago and couldn't really fit into a majority of my clothes anymore, including my lolita.

Diet-wise I stick to roughly 1400 calories a day. I haven't been doing any particular types of diets, though recently I'm trying to increase my protein intake.
For exercise, I joined a gym and do a group circuit training class 3 times a week and cardio on my own 2-3 times a week.

>Do you do any sports?
Just the exercises mentioned above

I guess it made me feel a little bit worse in the beginning, because I didn't think I'd ever be able to fit into the brands I like the most (Mary Magdelene and Victorian Maiden). But Lolita didn't have as much of an effect on my body-image as gaining weight during pregnancy. Even after I gave birth, I was the heaviest I'd ever been, I couldn't fit into any of my cute clothes, and I just felt like shit.

I finally got back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 140 fairly recently, after 1.5 years, and lately have even been hovering down around 136, so it's really exciting! In fact, I'm so happy with my weight, right now I'm going to focus more on building muscle and sculpting my skinny-fat ass than losing weight. I would like to drop another 4-5cm on my waist since I think a 170cm waist would have more JFashion options, but it's not a priority.

>> No.8488863

1.- Eat less
2.- Move more
3.- Read the sticky >>>/fit/17018018
4.- Stop taking so much goddamn sugar. 70 gm per day should be enough, or even less to get your biochemistry into keto

>> No.8488864

>>8488829
I'm 5'3" and at 750 calories (due to medication making me not hungry) I was still classified as anorexic by my doctor, just FYI.

>> No.8488991

>>8488856
Lol, just realized I put my goal size as 170cm instead of 70

>> No.8489026

Yes. I am using that as my main motivation to lose weight. I mean, I need to anyway but I like the way I look even with my weight now. But I like lolita more
1200 calories and I'm on keto.
>Do you do any sports?
No. Wanting to eventually run a 5k but I will get there later
Neither. I mean I feel bad that I can't fit into the dresses but at the same time, I am not sitting there, whining that it's not happening.

ALSO, what US dress size would you consider the nonshirring dresses be? the ones with a 93cm bust size?

>> No.8489213

>>8488227

Tried to. Sadly as I'm so tall I have sizing issues anyway because of my height, but I'm trying. I was really ill last year and lost a stone in 2 weeks, but that wasn't healthy apparently. So yeah!
No. I honestly try but I can't seem to lose weight.
>Do you do any sports?
I go to the gym but I don't do sports
Honestly worse. I used to love my height (still do) but I can't post coords online because I don't want to be judged, since I can't change that! I've always had a complex about my weight, whatever.

>> No.8489220

>>8488752
Darebee.com?
DOMS should be more like 1-3 days, you're pushing too hard too early

>> No.8489449

Not specifically FOR lolita, but I lost 50 pounds last year. Gained about 10ish pounds of it back this year, though. I need to lose it again.

Once again not for lolita, but usually I do. After finals my eating habits got kinda fucked up and it's the main reason I gained weight. I hit the gym only after work if I get out at 3:30 (which is usually), since the gym is right across the street from my work place. I usually stay for 1.5-2 hours.

>Do you do any sports?
Nope. I'm pretty bad at most sports, but I'll play for fun occasionally.

Oh a loooooot worse. I'm semi-recovered from an ED (aka trying hard not to relapse but still trying to lose weight), and it doesn't help when a dress is a little snug/doesn't fit just how I want it to. I've been in lolita for about... 6 years now, and I'm not as happy with my body as when I first started, even though I was fatter back then.

(nb4 "boo hoo!!! u just want dramu b/c ed!!" No. That's not why. I talked about it because it was relevant.)

>> No.8489456
File: 231 KB, 1457x1044, g034.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>110 pounds but unfit AF
>download burn your fat with me
>figure if qt 2d won't motivate me to exercise, nothing else will
>training exercises begin
>can't even do a single sit up/squat, no matter how hard I try
>feel pathetic, fight back tears
>I now progress through the app by cheating and touching the screen repeatedly
>mfw the app tells me "No Cheating!!!" in response to my spamming

>> No.8489472
File: 210 KB, 1240x766, Screen Shot 2015-07-19 at 1.12.58 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8488864
You absolutely cannot be "classified as anorexic" under any circumstances by any medical professional whomever based on calorie intake alone.

To be diagnosed with anorexia, you MUST weigh less than 85% of the average weight for your height. NO EXCEPTIONS. This is why it's so fucking stupid for 220 lb people to walk around screaming "I'M AN ANOREXIC!"

You can still have an eating disorder ... it's just definitely, 100%, literally cannot under any circumstances be anorexia. (Probably EDNOS.)

>> No.8489496

>>8489472
>>8488864

there's a difference between anorexia and anorexia nervosa, though. If it's simply anorexia, then that means a lack of appetite (where one doesn't do it to lose weight they just don't feel hunger anymore because of medication, depression, etc. It can evolve into AN, but doesn't always.) Anorexia nervosa is the eating disorder, though.
Most recent anon, the diagnostic criteria you posted is correct, though. I mean they COULD have atypical AN, but doctors are more likely to diagnose EDNOS than atypical.

>> No.8489550

>>8489456
Work on it slowly, anon!

Also thank you for mentioning this, I'm totally going to download the sit up/push up one. I'm good at running, but always forget to do bodyweight stuff.

For anyone who wants to run more, try zombies run. The story is great and it's really enjoyable.

>> No.8489564
File: 221 KB, 266x429, when i gain weight.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lost weight.
I wouldn't say strict. I don't eat junk food or have anything but water on most days and I power walk everyday. If I do have snacks I go jogging
>Do you do any sports?
Not anymore. I used to be a pretty good at soccer but I quit.
Both better and worse. Better because I can fit into almost all brand, but worse because sometimes I don't fit into OPs or JSKs because my boobs are the max measurement

>> No.8489652

>>8488763
>>8489220
Thanks for the link anon! I do like those nifty printouts.
I guess I always thought if you're not sore, you didn't work hard enough but clearly that's not the case. It sure seems like there's a lot of "X-TREME!!!" marketing hype around fitness. I probably got suckered into that, when I can hardly do a couple burpees without wanting to pass out.

>> No.8489682
File: 46 KB, 273x272, spurdostein.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8488299
>dumbbells
>weightlifting

I think you mean weight training. Weightlifting is an Olympic sport based around a few specific lifts that involve a barbell.

Yes, it is important to make the distinction, because if you call yourself a weightlifter but don't actually train for any of the Olympic lifts you're being silly.

>> No.8489782

>>8488776
I finished high school, got some more freedom in my life and distance from my parents, and got sober.