[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 93 KB, 400x267, 1379419011836.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8589177 No.8589177 [Reply] [Original]

Let's keep it cgl related please! Bring your boyfriend woes to adv ladies.

>Feeling like shit
>feeling like I look like shit
>usually dress up in Lolita and take pictures and maybe go out somewhere when i feel like this to kind of prove to myself that I can look cute I'm just having a bad day or something
>recently had bed bugs and they're gone now but my mom told me to keep all of my clothing that can't be put through the washing machine in the car for it to get hot and kill any bugs that might be on them and then hand wash them and it hasn't been hot enough lately so I can't take my lolita clothes out and wear them yet and I can't pay to get all of them dry cleaned right now
I guess I could dress up in cosplay or something because I just washed all of those in the washing machine but it just doesn't give me the same effect as getting all dressed up in lolita. I always feel the most confident when I am wearing lolita. Plus I can't wear a cosplay out.

>> No.8589195

>>8589177
>telling people to go to /adv/
>/troll/; the board
If you hate it anon then just tell them not to come, don't say stupid things.

>> No.8589202

>>8589195
I don't think adv is all that bad i go on there on occasion

>> No.8589215

>>8589177
Put your clothes in a plastic bag in the freezer for a day or two, you'll probably need to do it dress at a time but it kills bed bugs too.
Handwash afterwards, of course.

>>8589202
Adv is that bad though, there all guys are apparently beta cucks and all girls are apparently whores that aren't worth it.

>> No.8589225

>Just finish fashion course. Sewing was so technically good that the exam board kept it to use as a benchmark for 100% and a good example. They were expensive to make but feels good.
>Pretty confident in my sewing.
>Dream job is working in fashion manufacture, super dream is to be a high-end pattern cutter or make couture dresses.
>Get offer from prestigious fashion school for next year.
>Work on cosplay because it's a good way to fill portfolio and try new things and push my skill.
>Enter competition at each con I go to, because may as well. I was pretty confident in my sewing.
>Have pre-judging, nail it.
>Cosplay guests all wowed by my sewing. The most famous gets salty with me because I did a better job at a costume than she did.
>Don't win or place
>Ask why
>Well there was this worbla guy who had a big impact on stage.
>All his clothing was store bought. Worbla was 7/10
>Rinse and repeat for 3 more conventions.

In my country no one cares for sewing. Worbla always wins and it always hurts a bit. I could sell out and do worbla, I'm good with it and I've done worbla armour before. I do so much sewing. But it doesn't mean shit. It never means shit.
Really hurts. Again and again I'm being told my skill is worthless. Feel like I shouldn't bother cosplay or sewing at all. I'm not even good enough to place or get a judges award for my sewing. It's always the huge props, armour, then sexy skimpy cosplays that win.

It's slowly eating away at me. Feels like there's no point even trying to get a job I want because some worbla'd cunt will just beat me. Feels like I've wasted years of my life learning how to sew. I don't know why I bother any more. I keep wanting to cosplay but I feel too shit about knowing it would never compare to worbla and not bother.

>About to make huge gown of popular artwork
>Know that no one will care and I'll just be another girl in a dress next to a sexy girl in a breastplate and unsealed worbla.

>> No.8589230

>>8589177
>bed bugs

I feel really bad for people who experience this problem.
>close friend from comm tells me she got bed bugs from filthy ex roommate
>it's on her brand
>her brand is really popular + expensive
>swear not to tell anyone because if word got out it would probably destroy her chances if she ever wanted to resell for the value that she paid
>had to sift through different methods
>like dryer treating the dresses, even though there was fear that the delicate fabrics and lace would react poorly to the heat
>her freezer wasn't big enough to fit the dresses

I assumed she got rid of them eventually because I never heard about it again, but eughhh.

>> No.8589237 [DELETED] 
File: 85 KB, 573x573, carlytumblr.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

not the op, but too sweet not to post from last thread.

>> No.8589239

>all lolita friends can sew, but I can't. total garbage at it. so many ideas that I can't create
it's more frustrating than sad, but still

>> No.8589248 [DELETED] 

>>8589237
I'm happy she did this but at the same time
>and as Katy Perry would say, I liked it
Cringe.
Also god doesn't exist, so to say he loves or hates any other person is just the human ego trying to pacify itself on what is otherwise a hollow existence on a rotating blue dot in an infinite universe. How old is Carly?

>> No.8589255

>>8589239
Ask one of them to teach you? It could be fun to work on projects together!

>>8589225
I know this is going to sound disgustingly salty but I've seen so many amazing sewn cosplays of Sakizou artwork and other crazy elaborate shit that gets pushed aside in favor of sexy cosplays and it makes me so mad seeing a piece that took someone obviously at least 30 hours to make get shoved aside in favor of attention whore T&A cosplays.

>> No.8589264

>>8589225
I feel you man, sewing is impressive up close but people don't seem to give a shit once it's onstage. Big, impressive LOOKING costumes will always beat us out. You can still win with sewing though anon, but you can't win on sewing alone. Try picking costumes that involve more stuff like large props, little bit of armors, pieces that can light up, impressive wig styling etc. They can still be mostly sewing based but if you add in some other more attention grabbing shit I think you can do it. Please keep at it, I love seeing cosplays with impressive sewing and it breaks my heart when people don't understand how much effort and skill that really takes.

>> No.8589270

>>8589255
Worst thing is, i did T&A in a pretty complex costume. I fucking nailed it. still got pushed under the rug. I know its stupid but t really does feel like everyone is out to make me feel like shit and knock me down when feel good.

>This is happening when my depression is at its worst ever. Meds aren't helping
>When I can't sleep because I'm just awake thinking about how much of a failure I am.
>Know its stupid that cosplay is bothering me but my sewing was important to me.
>why bother with anything
>trying to not think suicidal

>> No.8589278
File: 62 KB, 245x346, 13383914635361.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Gf left me
>Our relationship was literally 100% of my life
>Be depressed as I've never been
>5 months after that, went to another city's con wearing the cosplay of the pairing we used to do
>Her friends are there and start criticizing me for no reason
>Feel like shit and want to disappear
>Next day I meet a great group of the series I cosplayed
>They invite me to go with them
>They are the most lovely people I ever met
>Spend all summer talking with them and even visit them to have some fun and group holidays
>Lately I'm starting to have some feelings for one of the girls in the group
>She is very good at sewing, I mostly do props
>Tells me we could do a great work working together
>Want to move to that city, start from scratch and find a life there

Don't give up. Things can look dark as coal, but there will always be new light ahead.
And many people in a feels thread helped me and gave me advice back when I was depressed. So thank you, and you were completely right. Everything went smoothly once my exgf disappeared from my life.

>> No.8589279

>>8589270
You should probably talk to a therapist about your need to feel validation from strangers to ease your depression and inadequacy. That's not exactly typical, anon.

>> No.8589280
File: 165 KB, 400x533, 03.08.13BABY(3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuuuuck, fine here goes nothing...
For reasons I dont want to get into too much detail, but can be easily figured out, I've been seriously considering marrying out of convenience with a guy who really likes me.
He isnt too bad himself; good job, new car, nice overall, doesnt mind my lolita fashion and other geeky stuff, sweet and caring. Im just not that physically attracted to him, and he's not that good at sex, but I do enjoy having conversations with him and stuff.
Also, I still have deep feelings for my ex although he was physically and emotionally abusive several times. I still see myself marrying him instead but no chance for that.

>> No.8589288

>>8589280
>physically and emotionally abusive several times
Then it is no good. If you find this current man interesting enough, sex or physical attraction means nothing.

>> No.8589289

>>8589280
>Im just not that physically attracted to him, and he's not that good at sex

Anon, you'll resent this. He will demand a level of romantic/sexual interest and it's gonna really suck if you feel you're gonna force yourself to bear with it.
>dated someone similar
>broke up because I felt no attraction or romantic interest
>the sex was awkward and awful
>his dick was ugly to boot
>sometimes regret my decision because he lives in a 200k house, meets a lot of famous people, and has a car and a stable job
>then I remember he was an opinionated sperglord who was not tolerated by many people and who I could never love

>> No.8589295

>>8589279
It's not the validation. I know most people couldn't give a shit about me and I couldn't about them.
It's just because I keep failing to be the best, or even good, that every time someone does compliment my work, they're lying. Making fun of me behind my back because I think my work is good when it's really awful.
Like no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, what degrees I get for proof, that my work will never actually be good.

Esp when it's well known crafters who say it's really good at one time, then U-turn in favour of less skilled people. Makes me feel like I'm less skilled than a T+A with unsealed worbla and a shit costume.
My degree was fucking stressful and expensive. felt good about my sewing now it just feels like people are laughing at me behind my back.

I just felt like I needed a win of any form.
In the past 2 years I've had huge family issues that weren't my fault
Lost all my friends due to depression.
Health gone down the drain to the point where illness means I can hardly leave the house for fear of infection.
Lost most interest in other hobbies because I love sewing. Like full on favourite thing to be doing.
>Then this feel

>> No.8589300

>>8589225
>dream is fashion manufacture

What about fashion design? Also care to link to your portfolio?

>> No.8589304

>>8589295
>I keep failing to be the best, or even good
That's what validation is, anon. You want people to acknowledge your skills and consider you among the top tier, and because you feel they aren't giving you that type of attention, you feel inadequate or a failure. That may not even be true, you are probably be hard on yourself because you're in a bad place right now.
>if someone compliments me, they're lying and making fun of me behind my back
I think you're also being unreasonable and making unfair judgements. Sounds like you think people care more and think more negatively about your work than they really do.

Like I said, see a therapist. They could help you get a healthier mindset, and at minimum you'll have someone to talk to about this.

Also, does your name start with a C? If so, then you definitely need to stop beating yourself up because you're not what you're describing at all.

>> No.8589307

>>8589300
I don't particularly like design, I find I always subconsciously make it easier for me to make and I end up challenging myself technically less. Which is why I like cosplay as it pushes me more.
Not comfortable sharing things, my comm are particularly nasty when they find seagulls from the comm. I can't deal with that drama too.

>> No.8589308

>>8589215
Oh man thank you so much anon i forgot you could kill them by freezing them as well I'm going to freeze my favorite jsk and wear it out friday!
>>8589230
It was hell. I don't think they really got to my brand I didn't see any on them and I had them hanging up but I definitely don't want to risk getting those bugs all over my room again.

>> No.8589311

Has anyone ever called a suicide help line? I feel like killing myself pretty much every day but probably won't do it anytime soon. However my boyfriend keeps pushing me to do something and gave me their number. I feel like it's a bullshit waste of time. What do?
I do have a psych appointment to hopefully get some meds but it's in two weeks and I'm so fucking sick of everything. God I want nothing more than to blow my brains out. But my boyfriend would be sad about it I don't want to put him through it. What do I do in the meantime? Drinking myself half to death every day isn't working.

>> No.8589317

>>8589311
>suicidal
>drinking
Not a good combo. It's a literal depressant. I'm at a healthier mind right now but even when I get drunk I have suicidal thoughts.

I would recommend weed. You'll appreciate existence more.

>> No.8589320

>>8589280
While we're not to the marrying point, I am in a similar position.
>date guy for ~1.5 years
>personalities match well, likes Lolita/cosplay, get along great, same sense of humor, sex is okay though not necessarily my style
>suddenly stop being physically attracted to him after like a year
>try literally everything
>take a break after like 6-7months of little-no sex to sort myself out, figure out I'm still attracted to other people (don't end up doing anything)
>move to distant city for temporary job transfer
>decide to do our own thing for those 13 months
>meet new guy, fall for him as well, everything is good except he doesn't like lolita/my weird hobbies very much
>move back a month ago
>have no idea what to do

I do love guy A, but I also really fell for guy B. If guy A and I get back together, I have a cheap place to live and someone to share hobbies with, whereas if I stay with guy B I fuck over family ties, get fucked in the short run, and will have to deal with cultural differences in the long run (he's foreign).
One of my biggest fears was that I was just staying/happy with guy A because it was so comfortable, though, so I don't know what to do.
Also it makes me feel like shit in general.

>> No.8589323

>>8589317
I hate weed. I would really like to try MDMA but I don't know where to get it. As for quitting alcohol, I have done that multiple times and was worse off.

>> No.8589326

>>8589323
>I would really like to try MDMA
If you abuse it the consequences are severe. If you think you feel suicidal now you will feel it times five if you ever can't get it after taking it for a long time.
Also you're abusing substances to numb your pain anon, of course it's going to feel shittier once you stop. You need to get legit help, not just pain killers. Call the hotline.

>> No.8589330

So I finally get Krad's Twelve Constellations after all that delayed shit went down. That was fine. I am a patient human. However, I just tried it on and it's just too fucking small. I ordered a medium and was 4 cm and 6 cm under the listed bust and waist measurements which has been plenty of room for my other non-shirred pieces. My heart is broken. I love this dress so much but the only way I can fit is if I go blouseless and bind.

I'm really feeling the Eternal Dark.

>> No.8589331

>>8589326
How is the hotline going to help me? What the fuck are they going to say? I've been doing this psych bullshit for awhile and none of it has ever helped. Something is wrong with my brain, I have been this way as long as I can remember, like literally in 4th grade I told some girls I wanted to kill myself and they got really freaked out. Something is really wrong with me. I really don't think a chat on the phone is going to help me all that much.

>> No.8589332

>>8589330
Complain and ask for refund. 1-2cm is allowable, more is sloppy.
Measure it up and contact sellers.

>> No.8589335

>>8589331
>What the fuck are they going to say?
Honestly, why are you questioning the expertise of people who literally help with THOUSANDS of people just like yourself everyday? Call and see, or if not just wait around for your meds. Either way you know you're not gonna commit to dying, so you might as well vent.

>> No.8589336

>>8589331
Sewing anon feels the same.
I studies psychology for a few years so I know how CBT works. Doctor had me go to therapist. Just got more and more agitated with her because I know how it works. I tried it it didn't work.

it's like when I tell my doctor I have insomnia and she gives me advice from googles first result. Wow never thought of fucking googling sleep hygiene.
Not years and years ago because I've had insomnia since I was a child.
I know this doesn't sound good but give me the damn drugs.

>> No.8589338

>>8589311
Please talk to someone anon, if you don't feel like actually calling in there's also some chat/text hotlines out there like this one http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/gethelp/lifelinechat.aspx

you may feel like it's bs now, but you never know until you try.

>> No.8589340 [DELETED] 

>>8589338
Idk anon, this person thinks they know it all so they'll probably view talking as a waste of time since they're better and 2deep for everyone else.
>and they wonder why they have mental health problems

>> No.8589341 [DELETED] 

>>8589335
Because honestly most people who are depressed/suicidal are, like, they just broke up with their girlfriend or something, or lost their job. THAT I can see talking someone out of. Not wanting to kill yourself since you were in elementary school.
All I really wanted to know anyway was what they do when you call, just telling me to call again isn't helping I want some sense of what I'm getting into at least. Which I can't even find on a google search for some reason.
Sorry but I'm bitter and salty as fuck because I've been this way for so long and I feel like no one wants to help and I don't even want to help myself so it's like why I am even trying.

>> No.8589345

>>8589336
Thanks for sympathizing with me anon ;_; I'm glad someone understands how fucking frustrating this is.
>>8589338
Thank you anon. I feel more comfortable with chat tbh. I'm kinda annoyed when my bf just keeps giving me numbers to call knowing I feel really uncomfortable talking on the phone. Sometimes I just want him to listen. I will try the chat thing.

>> No.8589349

>>8589341
>most people who are depressed/suicidal are, like, they just broke up with their girlfriend or something, or lost their job
Fuck you.
Source?
Who the fuck are you to assume why people are depressed? People kill themselves for trite reasons all the time, and also yes, severe chemical imbalances in their brains.
So just who the fuck do you think you are to throw a pity party for yourself and act like you're above talking to people about how you feel because you think "you've got it worse" than others? Don't you know how devastating a job loss can be? Don't you know what a bad breakup can be like?
Get some damn empathy.

platinum mad/10
Go be bitter and salty then. You seem to revel in it.

>> No.8589351

>>8589345
Sewin anon again

I'm glad you feel the feel.
Like I've read the procedures for helplines. I know what they're going to do. Nothing groundbreaking or actually helpful.

>And how does that make you feel
I already told you that. Pretty shitty. it's why I'm here.
>And what can you do to make it better
Literally nothing.

And repeat

>> No.8589352

>>8589351
Same here anon. Actually, I have a degree in Psych so I'm pretty familiar with a lot of the therapies available and have tried many and they don't work. I think they work for a lot of people, but I don't think they work for me. I've also had multiple doctors say that but I've had to go off antidepressants in the past so that's why I don't have any now.
Do you have any drugs right now for your insomnia? I wish I knew anything about it but sadly, I don't.
Anyway thanks for this ad thank you help chat anon, I'm going to get offline for awhile.

>> No.8589353

>>8589351
Sewin anon

I've also had my (abusive) mother ring one and throw the phone at me once when I was upset after she punches me in the face, knocked a tooth loose and tried to strangle me.

They were fucking useless.
Great you can talk to me about my feelings. But the reason I'm fucking suicidal? The mother I'm stuck with. You're going to talk to me about my feelings? Is that going to make it better when my mother comes home drunk and pulls a knife on me? Is it going to stop her doing that?
Or do you just want to talk about feeeelings and tell me it's not that bad.

>> No.8589355
File: 676 KB, 1122x1105, PYramid_Head.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Want to cosplay pic related
>Problem being: I'm a tiny female
>Tell boyfriend about this since he's my cosplay partner
>We both agree I have a good face for Heather Mason instead
>Ask him to be my Pyramid head
>He says no

I just want to make and carry around the great knife mang.

>> No.8589357

>>8589355
Considering Pyramid Head wasn't even Heather's monster, that would have been a stupid idea. Unless you were aiming for the movie renditions in which case that would just be unfortunate.

>> No.8589376 [DELETED] 

ITT
>we took psych courses in college so we know how shit works and we won't get better

Thanks for reminding me why I hate psychology majors.

>> No.8589380

>>8589355
Just go as genderbent pyramid head then

>> No.8589401

>>8589357
We weren't, it just happens that I have a good face for Heather and I like Pyramid Head's design.
>>8589380
Disgusting.

>> No.8589461 [DELETED] 

>>8589376
What's your deal, anon? Are you a failure of a suicide line helper and you're salty? I don't understand why you're so bitter over this unless your friend offed themselves after you sent them a help line number and a couple articles or something. Maybe you get off on pushing suicidal people around, I've seen a few of those around here.

>> No.8589479 [DELETED] 

>>8589461
Kill yourself lol

>> No.8589489

>>8589479
Stay classy bb

>> No.8589530

>be someone who cooks on regular basis
>been using some cheap Costco plastic knife set for some time now, really wanting new knife
>some guy buys $300 santoku for his soma from shokugeki no soma cosplay
>bitches about how he has no time to cook when all he spends his time on Facebook doing whining
>doesn't even put $300 knife to good use besides muhcosupray

Fuck I'm actually really salty and I need to vent somewhere.

>> No.8589567
File: 377 KB, 703x550, 28299364_p5_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8589355
I feel your pain, anon.
> Want to cosplay tall, male characters.
> 5' 1 1/2"
> Chubby with a young, baby face.
I just want to cosplay my favorite Tales guys is that too much to ask?

>> No.8589582

>>8589225
I hope you get the recognition you deserve. At one con I went to the ultimate winner was this girl who made an Elizabeth bioschock cosplay but made made period accurate undergarments and underwear. Not flashy buy amazingly made. Some day this will happen to you!

>> No.8589605

>>8589278
I'm really happy to hear things are going well for you anon. This gives me hope <3

>> No.8589641

>>8589567
Haha nice to see a tales cosplayer (cosplaying Fon Master Ion at OZCC)

>> No.8589644 [DELETED] 

>>8589461
>Are you a failure of a suicide line helper and you're salty?
"Failure of a suicide line helper" ...what does that even mean? You think I ran a suicide line and I had a bunch of people kill themselves on my watch? What the literal fuck?

How about I'm mad that some uppity little pisspot thinks her problems are ~so complicated~ that she'd rather sit around and bitch while not doing anything about them, and reject perfectly fine suggestions that the suicide hotline may help with.
I didn't bring that up, kay? She did. Apparently all she wanted was someone to tell her that hotlines never help people "with her issues" (sorry, need a source for that one), and that she's some poor unfortunate soul.
Sickening.

>> No.8589668

> have an amazing bf, supportive and sweet
> I show him lolita, he likes it, tell me I look cute in it
> his job pays well, mine pays alright. Never allowed myself too much brand before
> IW happy packs, he encourges me to buy one, even offers help with payment
> last month he proposed
> I can be a loli bride!
> start thinking of wedding stuff for the first time ever
> tell him I might get a loli wedding dress
> "but won't you need another dress to dance in? Just get another one"
> holycrap.jpg
> start looking for a dress, most are too ott or too simple for my taste
> liked a few, don't think I'll be able to find them, most of them are kinda old
> show my mom one, "anon, wouldn't you like a more traditional dress?"
> tries to convince me to go for a regular, boring long dress
> or the complete opposite, chack ebay for cheap dress.

Feels kinda sad. At least my fiance is the sweetest... Still looking for the right dress though.

>> No.8589685 [DELETED] 

>>8589644
You're a horrible little person. That's all I really have to say about you.

>> No.8589695 [DELETED] 

>>8589685
>suicidal person claims they want to kill themselves everyday
>brings up suicide hotline
>"Yes anon, call the hotline."
>NO THE HOTLINE WONT HELP ME IMMA SELF MEDICATE WITH BOOZE
>"Try it anyway, you've got nothing to lose until your meds come."
>NO IM BITTER AND SALTY AND NOBODY WANTS TO HELP BC MUH PROBLEMS ARE TOO SPESHUL TO UNDERSTAND IM NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER DEPRESSED FUCKS

Yeah, this is why you don't have friends. You just want an asspat and attention, and you attack anyone who doesn't give it to you right away. People like you don't want to get better.

>> No.8589700

>>8589695
Not everyone has the strength to call the hotline, so they turn to other things. I came up with a million different excuses for not calling it when I truly needed it

>> No.8589702

>>8589668
Congrats, anon!!! Honestly it's your day and you should have the final say in what you wear. Good luck finding a dress!

>> No.8589706

Time for good feels
>been a lolita for a year now
>going to huge meet up
>get to meet a ton of my Lolita Facebook friends that I've never met before
>wearing a new coord
I am so happy right now I could explode. I'm packing everything right now

>> No.8589709

>>8589668
>boohoo all this free stuff isn't quite good enough for me i'm so sad pity me 4chan :(

I look forward to your inevitable divorce.

>> No.8589713

>>8589700
Well you do realize the difference between saying
>I'm uncomfortable talking to someone over the phone
and
>"All hotlines do is try to talk people out of their depression. And my depression is special, no way a person with my kind of issue has ever called and found guidance from it."

How is that not offensive? And the icing on the cake is the anon claimed they don't even know how a hotline functions, so saying all a hotline does is "talk people out of depression" is so dumb.

>> No.8589716

>>8589668
Wear a long and traditional dress for the marriage, change into a lolita one for the ceremony. Simple??

>> No.8589732

>>8589695
You're a piece of shit and you're clearly just trying to push me over the edge. You're really, really fucked up for doing this. I already said chat anon helped me with her suggestion. Insomnia anon had a good point too. After all this, I sat down with my boyfriend and had a conversation about what i need to do. I still feel like complete and utter shit but I'll try to get better again and I'm not as emotional anymore.
But you have literally no agenda or point aside from being a fucked up little sperg who get her rocks off on pushing depressed people over the edge because you can't handle being told your suggestions suck. You're one of the sickest people I've ever seen on here and you're very lucky no one takes you seriously. My advice to you is to get off the internet for awhile, I think you need to take a break.

>> No.8589734 [DELETED] 

>>8589732
Sheesh, do the world a favor and just off yourself so it doesn't have to listen to you constant whining.

Maybe then you'll finally get the sympathy and attention you want.

>> No.8589737 [DELETED] 

>>8589734
Lol, thanks for confirming you're a bitter sicko. Torture any cats lately? You're fucking nasty.

>> No.8589743 [DELETED] 

>>8589732
>You're a piece of shit and you're clearly just trying to push me over the edge.
Oh shut up you fuckstick, if you were that "over the edge" then you'd do the right thing and walk your ass to the hospital right now for a lockdown. I hate fuckers like you.
>YOU SEE THIS? YOU'RE MAKING ME SUICIDE
Nope, sorry, your manipulations won't work on 4chan.
Also
>calling anyone else fucked up and a sperg when you're literally a "step away" from carving yourself like a christmas ham
>>8589734
Thank you.

>> No.8589746

>>8589737
>more than two posters couldn't possible think I'm retarded, it's a samefag!11!!

>> No.8589750

>>8589737
I'd feel bad about hurting a cat.
But with you I know you're just pretending to be suicidal for sympathy, so no I don't feel any guilt about calling you out.

>> No.8589754
File: 262 KB, 1284x980, 1440961694709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8589737
>Torture any cats lately?
Some projection! Sorry kiddo, someone pointing out that you're an attention whore does not an animal torturer make.

>> No.8589757 [DELETED] 

>>8589743
What exactly do you do that's so fucking great? Do you even volunteer or anything? Or just talk a big game on 4chan? Cause i actually do and probably contribute more than you, sociopath-chan. I'm pretty sure I've seen you on here before and you were just as cunty and unpleasant then.

>> No.8589758

>>8589709
Free stuff? What free stuff? I work 13+ hours a day and pay for my own things. I have, maybe, 2 brand dresses (didn't end up buying that happy pack, btw) and the rest I sewed by my self. He, btw, works just as many, and opposite hours to mine. Y so salty?

>>8589716
Thing is, I really don't like the long traditional look. It's boring, and will not flatter me... But my mom doesn't care.

>>8589702
Thanks! You're a sweetheart :)

>> No.8589761 [DELETED] 

>>8589732
>threatening suicide and claiming you're being triggered by the internet
It's a good thing you're posting as anonymous, if I knew your dox I would have called the cops to your address. Take this shit to the appropriate medium or don't be surprised that people are getting angry at your for not doing shit except throwing tantrums when you feel you aren't getting adequate sympathy.

>> No.8589765 [DELETED] 

>>8589761
Seriously why are you so salty about this? Did I take away from you bawling about your bf? You are getting off on this and it's fucking nasty.

>> No.8589768 [DELETED] 

>>8589757
>Do you even volunteer or anything?
I do, as a matter of fact. As well as donate blood plasma twice a week for a little cash.
>but surely you realize that even people with self-centered personality disorders can volunteer, so this doesn't prove what you want it to

I'd ask you what you do, but I already know; you bombast anyone on the internet who sees through your bullshit and tells you to get immediate help for your suicidal tendencies all day.

>> No.8589772 [DELETED] 

>>8589765
Lol, if you knew some self-control and would stop responding like some assblasted trollop this wouldn't even be escalating. Shut up.

>> No.8589778 [DELETED] 

>>8589757
You sound like a raging narcissist.

>look at me, I volunteer I'm a good person really~

>> No.8589783 [DELETED] 

>>8589765
Not even those anons above, but god you are annoying. From one suicidal person to another, just because you're suicidal doesn't entitle you to wave it around like a gun. Realize that you're not all alone in the world and that it doesn't revolve around you, you speshul snowflake.

>> No.8589789 [DELETED] 

>>8589768
Except I've already said several times that I'm going to do the suicide chat and some other methods. You're literally just crying because I won't call a phone number. I asked for help here and some people were actually helpful. I'm done replying to you, you're a fucking sociopath.you clearly don't have any kind of psychological training so I have no idea why you think you can get off telling people what methods will help them or not. Me and insomnia anon have already said several times we've been to multiple doctors and didn't find much of it helpful. Do you have a mental disorder? Are you a doctor? No? You're just an asspained child on 4chan? Great.

>> No.8589791

This thread is a mess

>> No.8589792 [DELETED] 

>>8589783
>wave it around like a gun
Literally from my first post I said I wasnt going to kill myself anytime soon, I'm just completely miserable. What is actually wrong with you.

>> No.8589795 [DELETED] 

>>8589789
>You're literally just crying because I won't call a phone number.

I don't think anyone actually cares about the hotline.
I think they're just mad because you brought up the hotline, someone told you to call it, and then you proceeded to not do it because you think your suicidal thoughts are somehow "above" everyone else's. It's one thing to not personally be down with phone conversation, but that's not what you said. You sound like someone who struggles with accepting the consequences of your actions, and tbh, maybe it's good that you're too caught up with being an attention whore than to actually snuff yourself because I doubt you could comprehend the consequences of that either.
>implying you're a doctor
>implying if your suicidal thoughts are as bad as you say that you shouldn't be on supervised watch right now

>> No.8589796 [DELETED] 

>>8589792
>I'm just completely miserable
From lack of attention

>> No.8589797 [DELETED] 

>>8589792
>I'm just completely miserable.
Clearly nobody else suffers what you're going through, poor lamb.

>> No.8589799 [DELETED] 

You guys are fucked up.

>> No.8589801 [DELETED] 

>>8589799
>guys
Nah, just the anon who's claiming they're thinking about suicide for attention.
(Even though they have a bf, a support system, and volunteer since they also have so much to live for...? Hm, odd.)

>> No.8589804
File: 71 KB, 848x477, Show-by-Rock-04-16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

That feel when you wont ever be able to cosplay cutie Rom from show by rock even though hes the perfect shade for me because its open shirt AND muscular.

>> No.8589805 [DELETED] 

>>8589801
Not jealous at all I see
>stay classy /cgl/

>> No.8589808 [DELETED] 

>>8589801
Although I agree that suicidal anon is sprouting nonsense, people still can be suicidal even when they have a lot to live for.

>> No.8589815 [DELETED] 

>>8589805
Not really, just pointing out why you're an attention whore.
>>8589808
Fair enough, but it also makes the person look worse when they come crying online and acting like they have no resource.

>> No.8589829 [DELETED] 

>>8589732

>not taking responsibility for what you post on the internet and claiming anyone else is driving you to suicide

No. You're fucked in the head for thinking that. Nobody sought you out and attacked you, you got defensive and said some insensitive shit that people laughed at you for. You need to step away from the computer. Also, you must be 18 or older to post here.

>> No.8589831

>>8589815
Its honestly shocking to see this. I wonder if that's how other people see me and why I'm not getting help. I don't talk about this anywhere but with my boyfriend, I don't post about it on facebook or anything. I'm afraid to check myself into mental care since I don't have health insurance.

>> No.8589839 [DELETED] 

>>8589829
I'm not trying to claim anyone is driving me. I think I said this wrong. What I do think is that some people here try to push people, I've seen it happen before on these threads.

>> No.8589841 [DELETED] 

>>8589831
>I wonder if that's how other people see me

I'm sure people see you as an alienated, unavailable friend to be around if what you're saying about drinking your pain away is true and losing your friends. Behaviors speak louder than fb posts.
>I don't have health insurance and have no idea where to start
>http://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help/
Good luck, truly.

>> No.8589846 [DELETED] 

>>8589839
>push
>drive
There's no difference. Fact is you accused an anon who gave you a legitimate suggestion to prevent you from doing something retarded, not a troll who told you to mcfuckinkillyerself.

>> No.8589853

>I buy some taobao stuff
>casual friend tells me she only has brand and won't buy taobao because it's not the same quality
>hear from another person she has replicas
bitch

>> No.8589858 [DELETED] 

>>8589841
Thank you anon

>> No.8589859
File: 267 KB, 219x300, 1430353739027.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>settle like a plebian for a dream dress in a different color
>dress arrives
>turns out it was just the fucked up picture and the dress is actually in my dream color too!

My happiness has no boundaries right now.

Also

>being able to afford shit because you have a job

It makes the hellish hours worth it.

Check with me again in November though - I might think differently with every weekday 13-14 hour shifts and no weekends.

>> No.8589862

>>8589853
Ha, I knew a girl like that

>> No.8589916

>>8589706
Awww Good luck!

>> No.8589924

>>8589804
Go as businessman Rom.

>> No.8589926

posted in the last thread but things just got worse.

>been casually contemplating suicide
>"I'll just throw myself into work as a distraction!"
>go into work today
>work from 8 through lunch rush
>as I get ready to go home, my boss pulls me aside and fires me
>ok.jpg
>school makes me want to die even more
>try to put together some coords but nothing looks good
>can't even buy something to cheer myself up because I have no job
>write up an informal will just in case

A-at least I got my swimmer biscuit bag in the mail.

>> No.8589937

>work shitty retail job that frequently gave me 8+ hour shifts without breaks, only job I can get without experience, need a job at college
>as a result, eat unhealthily just to be able to eat something quick and easy, get fat
>move home after college
>no job
>no friends
>bf breaks up with me due to long distance
>finally get another retail job, have to leave the house at 5:30am and walk for miles to get there
>only for shit pay, sexual harassment and shitty customers when I get there
>none of my efforts to lose weight have made any change so far, just feel shit all the time
>family always ragging on me about not getting a job relevant to my degree (illustration), when I'm just coming to terms with the fact I am never going to get a job in that and college was a waste of time and money
>can't afford brand, cosplay or cons
>fuck everything

On the plus size, I had an interview for a much better company, it's still retail, but they're well-known as being good to work for, it's just around the corner and I'd get to pick my uniform. Also, they pay better. My bf and I are also back together which makes everything seem a bit more worth it. It's just realising that this hopping between shitty retail jobs I hate is going to be the rest of my life.

>> No.8589974

>>8589853
Id go out of your way to point out people who have the real dresses to her and saying she should totally twin. Or better, get the real brand dress yourself to twin. She looks like shit next to you. Depending on the replica, its pretty noticeable.

>> No.8590032

>cosplaying a character where eye color is very important
>has astigmatism so the contacts I need are hard to find, and that's ignoring the cost
I know there's Photoshop but I'd like to look the part in person..

>> No.8590407
File: 498 KB, 490x270, 1393799910951.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Really want to cosplay tall, muscular characters
>some of my favorites also happen to be noticeably tan, or at least not pale as fuck
>be super short and small in every way and white as a ghost
Man I just want to cosplay the characters I love and not look like shit, is that too much to ask for.

>> No.8590414

>>8590407
Are you me? I always have this issue

>> No.8590419 [DELETED] 

>>8589248
>Also god doesn't exist, so to say he loves or hates any other person is just the human ego trying to pacify itself on what is otherwise a hollow existence on a rotating blue dot in an infinite universe.

You sound like a fun person

>> No.8590423

>>8589926
I'm sorry, anon :/ getting fired made me ten times more suicidal as well

>> No.8590427

>>8589341
>I feel like no one wants to help
>I won't call the hotline because lmao they probably won't do shit

Anon I have some bad news for you

>> No.8590467

>>8589859
That sounds wonderful, I'm really happy for you!

>> No.8590477

Started taking caffeine as a supplement.

I FEEL FUCKING AWESOME ALL THE TIME.

Seriously. If I go off it for two or three days yeah I'll feel crappy but this shit is magic.

Are you depressed? feel like you can't get shit done, your body is like a lead weight? Take some fucking caffeine and become a super hero. Get distracted, can't focus on boring shit that needs to get focused on? Caffeine mother fucker!

>> No.8590481 [DELETED] 

>>8590419
>only religious people are fun

>> No.8590499

This'll probably sound whiney.

>want to to start writing again
>I think lack of motivation to do things is a sign of depression?
>idk, I've been lacking motivation ever since I got my second degree
>want to write a fictional lolita-based book
>inb4 living doll or kawaii life--no, not like that
>would be more involuted, unreliable narrator style playing off Nabokov's style
>still lack motivation and feel inferior
>I walk into a Barnes & Noble and am surrounded by a sea of talented writers who all got published by big names
>don't know how my writing will ever amount to anything or stand out
>also have anxiety over the inevitable fact that some people will think my writing is shit regardless
>I take writing so personally, it would kill me
>don't even want to start because I risk setting up for disappointment

Fuck, is this what it's like to be an illustrator or game designer? Worst feels ever.

>> No.8590500

>>8590477
That is going to wear off and you are going to feel terrible.
But then again you might just be magic, because personally caffeine stops me concentrating.

>> No.8590543

>ex tells me he's looking to get over me
>find out that my ex's talking to my friend's girlfriend, and tells her that he thinks of our relationship the way they do about theirs
>basically that their relationship isn't just a relationship but an end goal, they want to grow old together
>apologized for the emotional and verbal abuse of this past year, including recently for good, just like i wanted
>he still won't talk to me
>cry so hard i wake up my mom

i'm a dumbass

>> No.8590553

>>8590500
I have ADHD and I've read that caffeine can sometimes be an effective over-the-counter treatment so that could be why I have a good reaction to it.

>> No.8590586

>>8590500

Personally if I'm feeling down and I take caffeine I feel ready to fucking go go go.

I just took some after lunch and I managed to get 25 tasks done today since I finally have free time to address these tasks. I'm a fucking beast whooo.

>> No.8590591 [DELETED] 

>>8590481
>you can only reply to something with a religious mention by going YEAH BUT GOD DOESN"T EXIST

>> No.8590598
File: 116 KB, 238x287, 1358063286548.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>finding the perfect cute fabric with tons of adorable little animals on it
>oh hey it has some text on it!
>"happy drop"
>"Meet the smiths"
>an ocean of cute fabric with random nonsense engrish on it.

uuuuuUUUUGGGGGHHHH!

>> No.8590612
File: 24 KB, 400x533, favorite alteir boz dress OP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>really considering dumping my boyfriend after a con
>just now getting into lolita and living on my own would hinder that
>don't know anyone that would be ok with a roommate like me atm
>feel like I have to stay with boyfriend until I can make more money
>only five more weeks until I start making tips
>still need to buy a blouse/shoes/tights/jewelry/hat for military coord
>too depressed to care about my hobbies
>working two jobs

god, I want to fucking die. I really hate being an adult and my birthday was ruined by this fucking grumpy bitch of a bf I have.

pic unrelated

>> No.8590614

>>8589280
This sounds like bait.

>I want to marry the "nice guy" out of convenience, but I still love the asshole uwu

>> No.8590617
File: 86 KB, 450x516, 10710906-25981917-thumbnail.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8590612
I get loving lolita but ... you have to take care of yourself. You're just going to remember this cord as the cord you went through living hell while doing. You want to look at it as a nice goal with fondness ... not some hinderance that pushed you to stay with a shitty guy ...

>> No.8590619

>>8590586
energy drinks is all this takes for me. I spend too much money on them, like I have an addiction.

>> No.8590627

>>8590617
also, no matter how hard you phone it in ... you are going to looked depressed in photos of this cord. especially if you spent all your happiness trying to get it.

>> No.8590630

>>8589353
Why not call the cops on your mom, dongus?

You don't /have/ to live with somebody who is physically abusing you.

>> No.8590633

>>8589355
Use stilts, silly. His apron blocks out his legs anyhow.

>> No.8590647

>>8590477
You can build up tolerance to caffeine pretty quickly. I'd suggest having days off the caffeine so that it keeps having an effect

>> No.8590652

>>8590619
I love coffee (not energy drinks, I despise the taste of artificial sweeteners) but it was an expensive habit compared to just buying a bottle of caffeine pills. <$8 for 100 200mg pills and I take half a pill in the morning and half a pill after lunch. Plus the way I like my coffee makes it between 100 and 200 calories - pills ain't no calories.

>> No.8590657

>tfw no one reponds to your DD WTB

I just want to be pretty.

>> No.8590658

>>8590647
Thanks for the advice, that's something I'm keeping an eye out for. I'm trying to use the caffeine in conjunction with other good habits just to make myself more efficient in general so that I can function relatively well if I have to stop taking it for a little while.

>caffeine dehydrates you
>so I drink 32 oz of water before going to sleep
>wake up at 4:30am, take half-pill, drink 16oz of water
>fully wake up at 5am, another 16oz water, get out of bed, do stuff
>drink another 32oz of water during the day
>additional water as needed
>supplement with herbal tea cause it's kind of pointless to drink coffee on top of the caffeine.

>> No.8590664

>>8589278
Good on you, I hope things go well!

>> No.8590674

>>8589709
Anon wasn't venting boohoo. Just a mixed bag of vents with how generous and supportive her boyfriend is, but it sounds like anon was overwhelmed by the good feels. It all ends with the juxtaposition of her mother being a pushy normfag.

Anon, good for you. Your vent made me smile.

>> Captcha pick waffles; now I want waffles.

>> No.8590683

>>8589353
See here's the thing. Nobody is responsible for your happiness but you. Fucking leave. If you can't, have a plan and work towards it. If you don't do EITHER of those, you have fucking nobody to blame for your life being shit. No, not even your mom.
You're not 'stuck' with anyone. My mom tried to kill me, slandered me, stole shit and stalked me. You know what I did? I fucking left.
It's nobody's responsibility to fix your life for you if you won't take steps to help yourself and use it to win the oppression olympics online. The universe at large gives absolutely no fucks that we were given the short end of the stick.

>> No.8590695

>>8589732
hahahahaa what the fuck

>> No.8590729

>>8589323
Coming from a girl that use to rave and go MDMA, don't do it. I stopped going to raves, stopped doing drugs, and my mental state suffered really bad. I was always tired even if I got a lot of sleep the night before and my anxiety was terrible.
>Don't do drugs they suck

>> No.8590733

>>8589668
>loli
How fucking old are you???

>> No.8590749

>>8589280
I'm in a situation a bit similar
>was in an obsessive relation ship with a some guy
>I loved him so much even though he was mentally and physically abusive
>he broke with me and my life became nothing, drowned myself into lolita and spent every penny on it
>met new guy and he is nice and loves me and can offer me way much than the first guy
>I really like him and enjoy talking to him but I am no way physically attracted to him
>still love first guy
>feel like shit.
At least now I have a closet full of brand but seeing my dresses or wearing those make me feel bad as well.

>> No.8590753 [DELETED] 

>>8590591
Sorry, I just think Carly tries too hard sometimes.

>> No.8590762

>>8589331
>told my mom I wanted to kill myself
>she laughed at me

>> No.8590790

>>8590762
Literally overheard my parents pretty much say they wish I was dead. I try to fill the way this made me feel with friends but it just isn't the same. It's tough when you can't/don't see your friends except at cons a few times per year. Either way, unless some things massively change for me, they may just get their wish...

I'm another one whose life is fucked beyond any hotline. I need a time machine to fix what has happened. I'm not a special snowflake, I'm a loser. My solution is to attend as many cons as my body can handle and party it up. I've got nothing else going for me.

>> No.8590795

>>8589323
>>8589326
Backing this up here. I have a lot of friends who've used MDMA to various degrees and some of them are pretty fucked up after doing too much of it. I tried it for the first time at AX and it was really fun, but I felt shitty for a week after.

>> No.8590803

Guy here. Want to learn to make cosplays but learning to sew seems intimidating as fuck. What sites are videos are noob friendly?

>> No.8590816

>>8590790
Isn't there any way you can move out of your parent's place? Assuming you still live with them.

>> No.8590818

>be 27, male, normie
> all regular friends just do stuff like sports, shooting, video games, etc
> have zero degenerate freak friends to go to cons / cosplay / karaoke / dance with
> try to organize meetup to meet some new people with similar hobbies
> nothing but socially awkward high schoolers show up
> wind up having to work to entertain everyone for several hours

I need to develop some new adult hobbies like golf or something.

>> No.8590827

>>8590647
>>8590658

As a coffee addict, I completely agree with this. I try to take breaks once in a while - if I start getting a withdrawal headache (because yes I'm at that stage) I take less, or if it's a day I'm resting, I take none at all and try to nurse it with water. It helps a little bit - my coffee addiction waxes and wanes depending how stressful my life is.

I also tend to just drink cold water if it's around 6 hours before I go to bed. Sometimes tiredness comes from me being dehydrated rather than just outright lack of sleep.

Also, sleep is good. Catch up on sleep whenever you can - it works wonders.

>> No.8590854 [DELETED] 

>>8590749
>so I was dating some asshole and he was soooo hot and I love being abused but he dumped me
>then I started dating some hapless nice guy and strung him along long enough to get a bunch of free money and gifts and now I want to go back to the old guy
>also I somehow see myself as the victim here so everyone give me sympathy

Browsing these threads confirms literally every negative female stereotype there is.

>> No.8590863 [DELETED] 

>>8590762
Seeing as you're still here it seems they were right to laugh at your little attention-grab

>> No.8590867

>>8590827
>sleep is for the weak
>my soul can know no rest

>> No.8590873 [DELETED] 

>>8590854
Nice bait, anon. Are you projecting?

>> No.8590880

>>8590652
Yeah, I have a heart murmur, I've taken caffeine pills in the past, think they were called yellow jackets? Or something like that. They just made me shit a lot honesty.

Coffee does the same. But not always. I'm trying not to lose weight too fast because I don't want the problem my ex had of a bunch of flabby skin left over. I'm not near 200 lbs but I would have a bit of a belly left over. No matter how much he worked out, his skin flap wouldn't go away. That can't happen to me. I'd fucking kill myself trying to cut it off.

Sorry for being dramatic.

>> No.8590881

>>8590854
That's why people are saying they sound like bait.
>>8590863
I didn't post it. I haven't posted in this thread since yesterday. Anyway I'm going to an emergency clinic today.

>> No.8590887

>>8590803
Why mention that you're a guy? Beginner sewing resources are beginner sewing resources, sex has nothing to do with it.

I've only used Youtube tutorials in the past with my sewing forays.

>> No.8590888 [DELETED] 

>>8590873
How was anything I said incorrect. Were you not complaining that you can't be with the hot abusive guy? Did you not admit you only dated the other guy because he bought you things?

>> No.8590889

>>8590881

If your psych resources are anything like ours are (overfilled psych units, no other resources within 3 hours, constantly having to transfer people here and there) I'd advise you go to a specialised place, either in your area or somewhere else, than going to emergency. Just from what I've seen, emergency people are woefully incapable of dealing with psychiatric issues. Maybe look up a good mental health center in your place?

I'm so glad you're going for help - I just want you to get the right resources instead of wasting time and being turned away.

>> No.8590893 [DELETED] 

>>8590888
Nice b8 m8

>> No.8590895 [DELETED] 

>>8590881
I hope you find the attention you want there.

>> No.8590898

>>8590889
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to find something like that.

>> No.8590899

>>8590627
>>8590617
I know man. I am fucked tho. Also he bought me the dress. Like, I have to stay with him to get it too.

And then I can move out and not buy lolita forever cause I'll be a fucking poorfag agian. Maybe my income will go up sooner than later. I doubt it though.

>> No.8590901

>>8590880
Yeah I wouldn't take anything with a weird name, you can buy just regular caffeine without any fancy branding or weird shit cut in. The dose I take is equivalent to like 20oz of black coffee or something like that - I definitely take less in a day than the average office worker drinks, just all in one go. Coffee sometimes makes me poop but I think that's more the cream/dairy I tend to add to shitty coffee (when I get it with soy milk it doesn't make me poo). I also get the shakes if I have a really large cup off coffee, the only side effect ive experience with caffeine is a stomach ache but that is usually remedied with water and maybe half a Graham cracker.

Personally I'd rather lose the weight fast and deal with loose skin for a little while but at this point I only have another 15 or so to lose really (previously lost about 40 as of today, but I've lost 50 total, and regained ten in the past year because I suck).

That's another thing, if you have add or ADHD and get on meds, its highly likely you'll lose weight. I had a TA in college that was a big guy, he got on adderol for his add and lost like 75 lbs over a summer. It's because a lot of us bored-eat, I'm definitely guilty of it. I don't really want to go on meds now though, I managed without for 25 some odd years so far.

>> No.8590903 [DELETED] 

>>8590895
Jesus what's your problem?

>> No.8590904 [DELETED] 

>>8590893
You can only call it bait over and over because you know it's true. you're already planning on leaving that second guy, but taking everything he bought you with while you go off to be with some other abusive guy youre actually attracted to.

No amount of calling this bait will change the fact that I've just mapped out your exact current life plan

>> No.8590907 [DELETED] 

>>8590904
I'm that anon retard. Find a better hobby than trolling feels threads and telling people to leave their bfs and kill themselves.

>> No.8590912 [DELETED] 

>>8590904
And I'm calling the original post bait, not your clearly asspained responses to it, those are obviously real.

>> No.8590913 [DELETED] 

>>8590907
Then why you call it bait if you didn't know if it was true

>> No.8590919 [DELETED] 
File: 43 KB, 962x1073, annoyed-dude-come-on[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8589734
>Sheesh, do the world a favor and just off yourself
>>8589734
>Maybe then you'll finally get the sympathy and attention you want.
>>8589695
>Yeah, this is why you don't have friends.
>>8589479
>Kill yourself lol
Thanks /cgl/ for reminding me why I hate women.

>> No.8590924 [DELETED] 

>>8590913
Because /r9k/ tards come in here constantly to post these exact threads
>Hey guys, my ex was a total asshole who abused me and my new boyfriend is perfectly nice and dreamy but I just want my ex bf's cock! you get it, right girls? uwu
Then when everyone tells them to fuck off or calls it bait
>Oh like you girls don't feel this way! you're all in denial!
Troll better m8

>> No.8590927

>>8590899
That's hilarious and horrible at the sametime.
I'm trying to get my girlfriend into J-fashion, because I want her to be in an coordinate when I'm in aristocrat. I told her I'd buy her whatever branded dress she wanted.

>> No.8590932 [DELETED] 

>>8590924
You forgot the part where the r9k tard comes back later just to quote those posts and say "wow, so women are really like this! " because they don't have anything better to do than read every feels post on cgl, apparently.

>> No.8590939

>get OP in the mail
>trying it on
>gets to my butt
>no give
>oh hell no, not letting a dress I paid over $200 for not fit me
>suck in and try to slowly squeeze it past my seemingly massive behind
>its nearly over
>I can see the light
>hear a popping sound
>OH_SHIT.jpg
>look behind me
>turns out it was a detachable bow had come undone and it was the very thing stopping it from being able to fit the entire time
>attach it back on
>relief.jpg

>> No.8590944 [DELETED] 

>>8590924
Not a single person told that girl to fuck off though. You all just got mad at me when I said something mean about womynz.

>> No.8590948
File: 79 KB, 500x428, tumblr_mmmojwKyyM1rs5wq5o1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>photoshoot with friends
>their pics look great
>all of mine are either blurry
>or i look fat
>or my ginormous jaw looks even larger due to a shitty angle
>or my nostrils are opening two portals into the space time continuum

I'm so disappointed with this photoshoot... I didn't like a single of the pictures... This is why I hardly ever upload things that aren't selfies anymore.

>> No.8590950 [DELETED] 

>>8590944
Because this happens in literally every other feels thread now. Plus it's pretty telling that's the one you latch onto and not the multiple girls telling a suicidal anon to stop attention whoring and just kill herself already.

>> No.8590987

>>8590927
I agree with you man.

>> No.8590999 [DELETED] 

>>8590950
It happens every other thread because every other woman thinks and acts that way. Well, more than half actually. Closer to "all".

And there's no risk to telling women to kill themselves. Women's lives are far too naturally easy and perfect to actually kill themselves. But they'll pretend they're going to like crazy.

>> No.8591029 [DELETED] 

>>8590950
>not the multiple girls telling a suicidal anon to stop attention whoring and just kill herself already

Uh, there was one obvious troll post telling her to kill herself, nobody else did. The rest of the anons gave her legit advice (which she was stubborn about and pitched a tantrum) and then they told her to stop attention whoring because she acted like she's too good to try other options to help her depression because hers is like such the worst. Sorry, but people who want asspats on cgl about their suicidal tendencies are attention whores who think they're special. Be more subtle about defending yourself next time, girlie.

>> No.8591033

>>8590901
Ah, I will look for those, can you get them over the counter?
I don't think I have ADD or ADHD. I've never been tested for it though. I can handle a pretty large cup of coffee and even large amounts of espresso. I will try the soy milk thing too cause I'm sick of eating regular milk. Gotta finish my half n half tho.

>> No.8591043 [DELETED] 

>>8590950
>multiple girls
I'm a guy and I think suicide anon is a psycho bitch too.

>> No.8591054

>>8591029
Anon, there actually ARE a bunch of different forms of depression and some are not only worse but they do require different approaches in treatment. There's a distinction between minor and major depression for a reason. Major depression, situational depression and SAD are just a few, for starters. Different types of depression require different treatment. I think situational and minor depression would benefit more from a helpline than major depression but I don't know for sure.

>> No.8591060

>>8590901
Adderall and other stimulants commonly used for ADD also speed up metabolism as well as making you less hungry. Obviously if your eating is triggered by things other than appetite (stress, boredom, bad habit etc) you are still gonna eat, hence why not everyone loses weight.

>> No.8591077

>>8589937
Things can get better, anon. I'm putting all the money I can in savings so I can go back to school. I've been working in my field for four years, but don't feel I'm getting anywhere, so I'm going back. Maybe you can find some illustration work on the side and keep at it, or save to move to a better city with more opportunities. I don't know what courses you took, but maybe you could get a low tier office job doing graffic design, or sell your art on the side. Sounds like you're still young. You can have a different life.

>> No.8591080

>>8591077
Oops. Dat name.

>> No.8591083 [DELETED] 

>>8591054
>there actually ARE a bunch of different forms of depression
Nobody said there aren't.
>some are not only worse but they do require different approaches in treatment
She's coming on here bitching about how she feels oh so suicidal while she waits for her meds.
I repeat: IF SHE IS HAVING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS THAT INTENSELY SHE NEEDS TO CHECK IN TO A HOSPITAL.
Not search for asspats on cgl, stop defending that behavior.

>> No.8591087 [DELETED] 

>>8591083
I'm going to a mental health center tonight. I don't know what else you want you crazy cunt. If you don't want to listen to people whining why are you in a feels thread? And fuck you, some people here actually helped me and had good suggestions.

>> No.8591089 [DELETED] 

>>8591087
Hah, I knew it was you.
>I'm going to a mental health center tonight
GOOD. Now fuck off!

>> No.8591091 [DELETED] 

>>8591087
Oh and just so you're extra pissed off, >>8589841
was me. Took me a whole 5 seconds to google that for you.

>> No.8591096 [DELETED] 

>>8591089
I've been lurking this thread because you can't seem to stop talking about me. I've barely even posted today and you are STILL going on and someone, probably you, is even pretending to be me. I honestly can't understand why you're so pissed off. Again, why are you even in the feels thread?

>> No.8591099

>>8590032
astigmatism sucks. it's so common, so why not have more options?

>> No.8591103 [DELETED] 

>>8591096

>you can't seem to stop talking about me
Holy shit, am I being fucking baited here? Get over yourself, you keep going on about how anons "bullied" you. I have as much right to lurk here as you do and literally if you SHUT UP this would be over.

>> No.8591107

>be fat 5'9 man
>lose weight so I can cosplay
>yay I'm /fit/ now but...why can I see my scalp so often
>I'm loosing my fucking hair now
>decide to buzz it with a #1 all around
>head is round. Get a tan and a slight beard
>doesn't look too bad...I guess I could pull off some regaetton singer copay if that was a thing

Now I can't cosplay shit. I can't think of any characters with buzzed/bald heads

Life is suffering

>> No.8591109

>>8591107
Wigs exist you know

>> No.8591110

>>8591099
According to my optometrist, it's really under diagnosed. If it's mild, it's easier to just wear normal lenses, so most people do that (and consequently make money from selling those "normal" prescriptions), but doing so can make it worse in the long run.

>> No.8591111

>>8591107
Wear a wig. Holy shit.

>> No.8591113

>>8591107
You do know wigs are a thing, right?

>> No.8591116

>>8591111
I want to avoid them because sex at cons. I would feel like a liar taking the wig off, and I don't want to see her face when she sees I'm practically bald

>> No.8591117 [DELETED] 

>>8591103
>you keep going on about how anons "bullied" you
Literally where did I say that? I've thanked people several times, you're the only one I've told to get fucked and that's because you're a nasty little crazy cunt who can't let go of some kind of insane vendetta.
>>8591103
>I have as much right to lurk here as you do and literally if you SHUT UP this would be over.
You're the one who keeps replying to me and pretending to be me lol I never would have come back to this thread if it weren't for you. So don't cry about it now that I'm calling you out on your bullshit.
Personally I think its absolute shit behavior to tell people to off themselves online, even if they are being an attention whore or whatever "crime" you think is worth killing yourself over. That's some 16 year old /b/tard tier shit. On top of that you seem to be lurking the thread for the express purpose of yelling at people who you don't think deserve to be depressed or some other nuttery.

>> No.8591120 [DELETED] 

>>8591117
Yeah, you thanked me too but I guess you're too stuck in your victim complex to consider maybe the problem here is your attitude and not your depression. Oh well, go fuck yourself.
>calling anyone else crazy or a cunt in your position
Kek

>> No.8591123

>>8591116
I'm sure that problem won't come up as often as you think it will

>> No.8591125 [DELETED] 

>>8591117
>I never would have come back to this thread if it weren't for you
So you lurk or you're coming back here to specifically make sure anon isn't saying anything about you? You need to get off the internet, you're out of control. Stop projecting.

>> No.8591127

>>8591116
most cosplayers wear wigs man, she's not going to be that surprised

>> No.8591131 [DELETED] 

>>8591120
>you're too stuck in your victim complex to consider maybe the problem here is your attitude and not your depression.
Wow! I had no idea depression could be cured by an attitude change. We need to tell everyone! Thanks, Google Psychologist!
Really though, you really need to reconsider your career of shitposting in the feels thread. Between this comment and well, most of your others, you clearly have no idea how depression works and have no business talking to anyone about it.

>> No.8591133 [DELETED] 

>>8591120
If you really, truly, had a moment of empathy and were genuinely trying to help me, then my thanks was genuine. I don't know why you think it wouldn't be or that would change anything.
However, based on your other comments on this thread, that's probably not the case. No one mentally stable goes from telling someone they have no friends and should off themselves to offering them links to help resources. You're really digging yourself in deeper at this point.

>> No.8591134 [DELETED] 
File: 41 KB, 500x294, 1433714760152.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8591131
Lol, this has got to be b8
>anon tells you to go to a hospital or call a hotline
>anon gives you link to free mental health services
>YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW DEPRESSION WORKS YOU CRAZY CUNT I CAN ACT HOWEVER THE FUCK I WANT

Holy damn.

>> No.8591137 [DELETED] 

>>8591134
>wuuuh wuhhh bloo bloo I can't handle getting called out
Like I said ten fucking replies ago if I'm so god damn annoying stop replying.

>> No.8591138 [DELETED] 

>>8591133
>from telling someone they have no friends
I didn't say that you, you're the one who said you're drunk all the time and you've alienated yourself from your friends. I can link you to your own post if you like.
>should off themselves
I also didn't say this. Though some troll obviously said it given how sensationally your reaction is to everything I've been telling you.

>>8591134
Tbh, I think this is b8. Nobody could be this dense.

>> No.8591141 [DELETED] 

>>8591138
>>8591029
Gave it away. You've been pissing your pants over my posts this entire time, literally no one else in this thread cares. It's time to get off the internet and get a fucking hobby.

>> No.8591144 [DELETED] 

>>8591141
>no one else in this thread cares

I think most people just want you to shut up, fam. So, do it.
Time to get off the internet and wait for your crazy pills :^)

>> No.8591146 [DELETED] 
File: 11 KB, 297x275, 1310671996285[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8591141
>inb4 shoddy mspaint "lol I'm not samefagging! blu bluh other people are totally invested in this for no reason too!"

>> No.8591147 [DELETED] 
File: 34 KB, 800x450, head tilt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8591146
>everyone who thinks I should calm the fuck down and get off the internet to seek mental help is a samefaggu~

>> No.8591149

>>8591033
you can get a bottle of 10 caffeine tablets for litereally $8 on amazon. i suggest a pill splitter too so you can start with half a pill. if you look up "scooby caffeine" on youtube a guy from fit made a good video explaininng how to use caffeine as a supplement without fucking it up

>> No.8591150 [DELETED] 

>>8591144
What was it you said? Oh yeah, I have just as much right to post here as you do. And I actually seem to have a problem, whereas your only problem is samefagging and being a crazy cunt who likes telling people to off themselves and dragging out insane vendettas over the course of days over someone you've never met.
I really am curious why you're so invested in this, though. Did someone in your life suffer depression? Does your life suck and you get mad when other people claim they're depressed? I'm listening, and I promise I won't tell you to off yourself, because I think that's actually pretty wrong and fucked up.

>> No.8591151 [DELETED] 

the problem with the trolls in feels threads (the salty anon telling suicidal anon shit, and the r9k anon) is that they feel a need to win, and anons keep engaging them instead of ignoring them. it's like watching Isaki report everything bad anybody says about her; there is an obsessive need to win the confrontation and they (salty anon, r9k anon, Isaki) are way more invested in the cause than anyone else.

ignore them, give them nothing to fight, and they will flail around until they get tired.

>> No.8591152 [DELETED] 

>>8591141
Not the same anon but you make me feel less and less sorry for you with each hostile reply you post. Seems you care more about being in the right than getting help for yourself. Nobody cares.

>> No.8591153 [DELETED] 

>>8591151
>the salty anon telling suicidal anon to go seek mental aid off the internet
ftfy

>> No.8591154 [DELETED] 

>>8591147
Right it's totes believable that a bunch of different people have reached nuclear levels of asspain over this not just once, but twice. Oh and you all use the exact same language and admitted earlier it was one troll. :^)
/cgl/ can be crazy but it's not THAT crazy.

>> No.8591157 [DELETED] 

>>8591150
You've deserved the replies you've gotten.
>inb4 samefag

>> No.8591159 [DELETED] 

>>8591152
I'm literally sitting around waiting to go to the hospital I don't know what else I;m supposed to do right now lol.

>> No.8591161 [DELETED] 

>>8591154
>use the exact same language
...because I used an emoticon or...? Or that I said a troll told you to kill yourself or..?

I think you like making up shit just to argue.

>> No.8591162 [DELETED] 

>>8591157
>you deserved being told to kill yourself
Lol weren't you just claiming you didn't say that? Faggot.

>> No.8591163 [DELETED] 

>>8591159
Maybe stop arguing with a stranger who's not going to give a damn after this thread 404's and collect your thoughts?

>> No.8591164 [DELETED] 

>>8591152
>Seems you care more about being in the right
describes a lot of people in this thread. this type of spiral usually only ends when a thread is deleted, because no one wants to back down and stop derailing.

we are all anonymous so there is no reason to feel threatened by anything anyone says. there is no reason to get defensive because nobody knows who anyone else is. you can stop responding at any time without losing face.

just shrug it off and visit a different thread.

>> No.8591165 [DELETED] 

>>8591162
One post said that over 100 replies ago.
Most posts have told you to seek help, calm down, and stay off the internet. You psychotic fagtron.

>> No.8591166 [DELETED] 

>>8591161
It's pretty obvious when you're extremely heated over literally nothing. I'm no one to you or in your life. I've said over and over I'm getting help. Yet you keep dragging this up again and again.
It's even more obvious when other people pop in to defend me and you're the only one losing your shit in the corner and tard raging over someone you don't even know.
I'm still calling you out because I still think it's incredibly fucked up to literally tell someone to kill themselves online. I don't care what they did or what you think they did. "Being an attention whore" isn't worthy of a death sentence. You're fucked up. You fucked up. And you can seriously hurt someone with that kind of talk. (not me, before I get accused of calling anons bullies or some other inane shit, again)

>> No.8591169 [DELETED] 

>>8591165
Someone linked multiple instances above of people telling me to kill myself. Someone else said it was all one troll. So, which is it? One crazy on /cgl/ or a bunch?

>> No.8591174 [DELETED] 

Alright I gotta get going. Have fun tardraging and pretending to be me for another 100 posts while I try to actually fix my life, you fucking spaz.

>> No.8591176 [DELETED] 

>>8591166
>accusing someone else of being "heated" when you're replying with blog to a two-sentence post
I'm not the one with the problem, sorz.
>>8591174
Enjoy your stay at the looney bin crazy lady.

>> No.8591182
File: 19 KB, 480x480, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've been feeling kind of down about my lolita life..?

I'm a fattychan but I can just barely fit into most brand with shirring. I have a closet of all brand dresses, and I'm building up a good collection of accessories and such, but...

Why do I feel like such an ita? Ive been studying cords and practicing matching items for years now but even my best coords look awful compared to a skinny girl in a simple jsk and bolero. I've been going to all the meets I can and I really really want to become friends with all the other girls with brand but in the end all I can think about is my weight. I got to hang out with my ultimate lolita idol and yet I look so fat in all the photos.

I wish I would just be confident already

>> No.8591183 [DELETED] 

I think women should kill themselves more often honestly.

Don't let the patriarchy keep women down and let men have a monopoly on suicide!

Kill yourself, for equality!

>> No.8591225 [DELETED] 

>>8590753
how is standing up for your religion trying too hard?

>> No.8591227 [DELETED] 

>>8591183
we're gonna need a bigger b8....

>> No.8591232

>>8591149
Cool thanks anon!

>> No.8591233
File: 312 KB, 500x282, 44007255272.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Im 5'6" and 215 lbs. at age 22
I want to get to 150 but god damn I'm addicted to being full bout as much as a meth head loves meth. No joke.

I feel like I could get to 150 in a year and look amazing in jfashion ... but will I be too old by then? I already feel old as fuck ... but maybe thats because I'm fat. I just love cosplay and jfashion so freakin much and I can't do any of it like this and I feel like I'm missing out on all this at the prime of my life ...

>> No.8591236

>gf "an heroed" herself
>get severe depression, spend summer crying away in bed, let myself go
>nearly a year later manage to get over it
>go to gym, eat healthy, try to stay active and take care of myself
>can't continue wearing cute clothes even if I'm down to my original size; I'm covered in stretch marks from gaining weight so fast + self-harm scars because I was stupid
>Sad as fuck about it, get self-confidence and body image issues over it
>discover lolita fashion
>tfw I can look cute af whilst having most of the surface of my skin covered.

I can be my kawaii former self again.

>> No.8591244 [DELETED] 

>>8591225
Because Carly is becoming too beloved and we need to find something to start shit with her

>> No.8591248

>>8591233
You're the same age as me (about to turn 23). You're not going to be too old; plenty of my friends are 28+.
As for dieting, start drinking a lot more water and like green tea to help yourself feel full; most people are chronically dehydrated. When I say a lot, I mean a lot. Aim for 2 liters per day at the absolute minimum.
Also, swap out most snacks and sweets with healthy alternatives, even if it's just like diet soda for regular (diet isn't good, but it can help somewhat). Adding even light exercise can also help a lot.
You need to identify what your weaknesses are and develop strategies to overcome them if you want to lose weight. It's hard to help without knowing what specifically triggers your cravings/what the underlying causes are.

>> No.8591249 [DELETED] 

>>8591225
Because what she did is nice and all but it isn't that unique. Anons probably shouldn't be spamming it around like she's performed the second coming, you're going to make people sick of seeing her. She's good for the occasional lolita drama but not everything that she does is necessary to be broadcasted, especially if it's unrelated.

>>8591244
Nice try.

>> No.8591250

>>8589401
Um you could wear a bandeau or make the bottom a dress. There is literally nothing wrong with genderbent cosplay

>> No.8591253 [DELETED] 

>>8589685
Tbh >>8589644
probably just needs an underage ban or to grow the hell up. That kind of attitude is ugly at 16 and inexcusable as an adult

>> No.8591257

>>8591250
>There is literally nothing wrong with genderbent cosplay
Considering /cgl/ catehorizes all female cosplayer genderbents in either whoreplays or shitty

>> No.8591260 [DELETED] 
File: 19 KB, 500x281, Jack Black says stop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8591253
>still trying to stir the pot

>> No.8591261

>>8591236
Can't tell if boy or lesbian

>> No.8591262 [DELETED] 

>>8591253
Kill yourself.

>> No.8591266

>>8591116
Disgusting

>> No.8591282

>>8590630
>>8590683
Yeah that's what you do when you're 15, broke, with no other family to help you out and a school that didn't believe you when you told them because your older sister never had issues.
And this has been going on so long that you have no idea what's normal or happy.
When you're 15 and have no options, because you are 15 and terrified and miserable, what do?

When I was 17 I managed to move out for long enough for her to sober the fuck up.

4chan. Victim blaming children for abusive parents.

>> No.8591287 [DELETED] 

>>8591282
>4chan
>is not my hugbox

You've summed it up nicely.

>> No.8591291 [DELETED] 
File: 205 KB, 500x375, 5454564.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8591151
We're the easiest board to troll. No matter how much people point that out and recognize it, we're not really improving...

I miss the old feels threads. Where we would mostly complain about petty convention things or dressing up or crazy weebs.
I feel like such a dick for saying this, but this is not the board for your depressed feels.

>> No.8591293

>>8591261
>girls can't like girls!!!

>> No.8591298 [DELETED] 

>>8591287
Never said I wanted a hugbox.
Just making a point about why talking about feelings over the phone to a stranger can sometimes make a person feel worse about their situation and be utterly useless.

Also anon, I want you to find a child who's parents beat them when they're drunk. When the kid is about 8 and doesn't really understand why, and tell the kid its their fault for not running away. That the child is stupid and deserved it. That they deserved to be hit.

>> No.8591301 [DELETED] 

>>8591291
>this is not the board for your depressed feels
It's because women like to talk about themselves, so if you give them a platform they will. I've heard /adv/ is shitty, but it's there for exactly the stuff that these threads turn into, but I guess since 90% of the board is female it's easier to talk about here.

>> No.8591305 [DELETED] 

>>8591233
>I feel like I could get to 150 within a year

If you're 22 right now, it would actually take about 128 years to reach 150. And honestly at that point you'll be too old for much of anything, much less just cosplay and lolita

>> No.8591311 [DELETED] 

>>8591305
Not OP, but wow, shut the fuck up.

>> No.8591314 [DELETED] 

>>8591291
>/cgl/ is easiest board to troll
>not /an/ and /adv/

Don't get me wrong, /cgl/ is up there, but I don't think it's the easiest.

>> No.8591317 [DELETED] 

>>8591311
I don't know, I giggled.

>> No.8591318 [DELETED] 

>>8591311
Jeez the sticks are so far up everyones asses you can't even make a joke

>> No.8591326 [DELETED] 

>>8591311
too much salt, babe. calm down.

>> No.8591332 [DELETED] 

>>8591291
>this is not the board for your depressed feels

>inb4 a million salty cunts jump down your throat because you said the truth

>> No.8591335 [DELETED] 

>>8591332
You know I wouldn't even mind the depressed feels if they had anything remotely to do with cosplay or lolita...but they're not. They're literally mentally fucked kids or parent problems.

>> No.8591371 [DELETED] 

>>8591291
>No matter how much people point that out and recognize it, we're not really improving...
a lot of gulls are both self-righteous and addicted to drama. trolling here is like shooting fish in a barrel full of fish attracted to bullet noises.

>> No.8591374 [DELETED] 

>>8591335

Which then turn into abusive boyfriend problems and lead to 'break up with him' responses.

>> No.8591384

>best friend of 8 years and cosplay partner dropped me out of nowhere
>my only lifeline to the outside world in my state tbh
>she did it all a week before D*C where we planned cosplays and I paid so much money for
>legit just heart broken
>now smoking a pack a day because or stress and anxiety
>no one to comfortably cosplay with anymore
I've honestly never been alone cosplay wise. But it might be good for me to branch out, there are tons of people looking to cosplay with me. Still tho, no bff sucks.

>> No.8591393
File: 36 KB, 805x669, 1433411400650.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>used to hate lolitas
>start seeing cute coords
>look at coord threads
>want a lolita friend to have cookies and tea with
>want to stare at how cute she is as she adjusts her dress over her petticoat when she stands up
>want to hold her soft AP-ringed hand
>tfw I'm just a creepy cosplayer girl
>tfw we could be star-crossed lovers

>> No.8591462 [DELETED] 

>>8589237
Who fucking cares

>> No.8591507
File: 1.75 MB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_2015-09-01-21-29-07.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When you see things like dolly mode etc...
I'm sorry I just cringe

>> No.8591541

>>8589859
Awesome! What dress was it?

>> No.8591543

>>8589926
I'm sorry about getting fired-what a horrible feeling. Do you have any other hobbies to throw yourself into? Also, venting to multiple people (without being obnoxious) about it may help you feel better + help you find another job, if you're looking.

>> No.8591548

>>8589937
>>8591077
You could also do something I would've found fun if I had pursued art- travel to and sell stuff at conventions, have a store online, do commissions. Work part-time to pay the bills. There's also teaching, but that can be a miserable job if you don't like doing that.

>> No.8591554

>>8590854
Anon didn't say anything about getting money/gifts from him. Just because she isn't physically attracted to him doesn't mean she isn't giving back in the relationship. Calm your tits.

>> No.8591582

>>8591507
selfpost?

>> No.8591596

>>8590499
I would read the shit out of that anon

>> No.8591604

>>8591293
>boys can't wear dresses!
who cares it doesn't matter you fucking morons

>> No.8591605

>>8591393
how lesbian do you plan on being cause I want to go full lesbian and leave my bf

>> No.8591609

>>8591393
>mfw my friend does this all the time
She won't let me dress her in lolita though
One day though, one day

>> No.8591616

>ex preferred my friend, that now is ex friend as well not only for this but for shit tier personality aka personality disorder
>feel bad man cause that bitch loves to see me suffer i bet
>she never said sorry as well
>but hopefully i have lolita and otome fashion
>that would save my life
>mfw buy stuff almost everyday
>usually small kawaii shit but still
>i want to get into lolita lifestyle
>but not much events or meets
>not many friends
>not going out a lot
>a slight fear of driving
>living in the middle of nowhere
>wat do
>i want to move but i don't trust random roommates or i'm not used to live alone
>i fear to sleep alone in a apt
>lolita items would be rotting in my wardrobe

Maybe these are the results when you have overprotective parents or i'm just a sperg that goes nowhere.

>> No.8591621

>>8591393
I don't mean this in a rude way but why did you hate lolitas, anon?

>> No.8591624

>>8591582
I'm sorry but this is no selfpost she looks like shit. Especially the ridiculous eye makeup

>> No.8591627

>>8591616
Sounds like overprotective parents who never let you make mostales, now you're too scared to move on with life out of fear of making them when ironically staying put is the worst one of all.

>> No.8591629

>>8591627
>mostales
...*mistakes
Phones spell the weirdest words.

>> No.8591630

>>8591616

>I fear to sleep alone in an apt

It's not that bad anon. If you feel like that's really hindering your decision making, you probably should talk to a third party about it.

>> No.8591634

>>8590477
I've been struggling with depression and anxiety since I was 7 years old (first diagnosis) but the year I got into cosplay and needed to stay up late sewing was the year I knocked back no doz like it was my job and I honestly haven't felt that happy ever again. I keep thinking about starting it back up. I lost like 30 lbs because I had the energy to go running too.

>> No.8591649

>>8591621
I disliked all of the local lolitas I was acquainted with and I thought all lolitas were like them. Also it was during the rise of OTT sweet, which made me hate sweet, and, well, thats what many lolis were wearing. My hate was unreasonable and ignorant. But now I get excited seeing lolitas at cons.

>> No.8591655

>live in backwards af village in rural part of Spain
>nearest con / lolitas are crossing tne boarder over to Portugal
>Only "alt"/ not normal fashion kids arround are three guys that wear heavy metal merchandise
>They get beaten up on a nearly weekly basis just for being "weird"
>All my lovely lolita clothes are rotting away, can only wear them when going to the Con in Portugal and that's only once a year.

Any lolitas living abroad who may want to adopt another one? I'll even go homo for your frills if it's necessary

>> No.8591660

>>8591393
Same.
>don't have the face or funds for lolita
>stick to crossplaying
>tfw no cute lolita gf, let alone cute lolita friend

>> No.8591667

>>8591282
Because you were talking about it as if you were still currently living at home with her you stupid fuck

>> No.8591688

>>8591282
>acting as if I didn't say plan for a time when you CAN leave
alright then go ahead and project some more.
Obviously I'm victim blaming when I said in my post I have been through the same thing, I'm just sick of people using it for online pity points instead of taking control of their life.
Buck up. Also underage banned.

>> No.8591717 [DELETED] 

I feel like I am a worthless subhuman. Why are women always treating us slightly less tall men as garbage?

I am 5'4" that's well above average height for Mexican men and still most girls look at me like I am invisible or a disgusting pile of shit for being slightly smaller than 6 feet.

Fucking white women, I hate them.

>> No.8591719

>>8589225
You sound awesome anon
I wanna be your friend

>> No.8591725

>>8589225
You sound like a butthurt salty landwhale.

>> No.8591729

>Crippling social anxiety and depression for years. No self esteem at all
>So bad it affected my education, eating. Every single aspect of my life
>Spend entire summer in another country
>Anxiety is just gone. Just like that bam.
>Gradually work on my self esteem
>Focus on what I want to do
>Move out to a big city
>Talking, making friends, going to art shows

Honestly sometimes I want to go back to being a NEET who doesn't leave the house. I have so much more confidence that I don't feel like myself any more.

TL;DR: I got some confidence and now I can pass for a normie

>> No.8591734

>DD is up on lacemarket for the best price I've seen yet
>matching headdress included
>nearly bought dress at higher price earlier and have plans to wear it to graduation if I can snag it
>dollar has recently crashed horribly
>costs almost half as much again now
>Fuckexchangerates.jpg

I'm dying inside right now

>> No.8591738

>>8591729
>>>/r9k/

I want males to leave.

>> No.8591739

>>8591734
I missed my dream dress set just yesterday.
I was hoping it would hang around until I got paid tomorrow (it had been relisted), but I wasn't so lucky.

>> No.8591745

>>8591738
but I'm a grill

>> No.8591749

>>8591745
Then please be in London.

>> No.8591786

>scheduled 48 fucking hours next week
>It has been like this for over a month now
>I have no time for friends, family, lolita, anything
>spending all my extra cash on quick food and coffee.
>Rufflecon is coming up
>time off? We have been talking about this since march
>Well if YOU don't hire anyone I am going to have you working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week
>seriously fuck this
>bring my resume around the mall
>have two pending job offers in 24 hours

SUCK MY BITCH DICK YOU ASSHOLE.

>> No.8591792

>>8591627
Yeah anon like them. They aren't evil or bad parents but they only care about university and me getting money or a job, never ask if i should get for example a bf. I'm not super desperate to have a partner or settle for whatever guy but still my spergness and not having many occasions to meet people in general make me suffer. Also after a double betrayal of the people i loved most i feel less motivated to meet new people even friends right now. Infact what i think is about myself and how to get out from my personal situation.
>>8591630
Wish there were sites or fb groups to meet new roommates and become friends. The friends i have are happy to live with their parents, sigh because they don't live in the countryside. Or maybe getting a dog would help me to combat fear of sleeping alone in an apt?Well a small dog but still...My mom want a dog infact.
>mfw i live in a beautiful home but i would prefer to live in a shit apt but feeling free to move

>> No.8591795 [DELETED] 

>>8591717
Mad Mexican Manlet

M^3

>> No.8591811 [DELETED] 

>>8591717
find new friends that won't treat you like shit.

>> No.8591812

>>8591182
You can fit in brand that's a pretty big deal in it's self.

>> No.8591851

people in local comm are mostly itas, lots of kawaii anime weebs. couple of older members who sew and sell their things but quality is bad. seam ripped open before a fashion show wtf.

only 2 have brand, 1 is not even here atm and the other is legendary. I'm not an elitist, I never tell people how to dress, but I want a meet without sitting between cat ears, bedsheet fabric and high shine cosplay wigs.

a few girls are really sweet and coord well w/ what they have, but comm is 99% ita, help

>> No.8591855

>cannot post images on an imageboard

4chan why

>> No.8591864

>>8591786
Similar feels, anon.

>apply for new job
>hiring and screening process alone has been going on for longer than a month
>small little disclaimer on their website says:
>"all applicants will have to go through intensive training courses within the next few months so don't apply if you need time off during this time."
>didn't see that when I signed up and I'm in too deep now, I need a job
>Rufflecon is coming up
>bought a weekend pass months ago
>pretty sure I can't get a refund

...Oh well. Guess if I didn't have a job I'd have no money to afford going anyway.

>> No.8591874

>coworker goes home early day before con and isn't feeling well
>whatevs okay
>take certain things as part of the con
>neck pain, headaches, muscle cramps, whatevs
>wake up yesterday and can barely hear
>so tired despite sleeping a normal amount
>find out coworker had meningitis today.

All those poor people I touched. It's my doctor's short day today so I can't go in, either. Here's hoping for tomorrow.

>> No.8591879

>>8591630
It is kind of scary but so is being at home, bad things can happen wherever. The good thing about living alone is having a small spare room to put all my hobby stuff and dress clothes in

>> No.8591882

>>8591864
>pretty sure I can't get a refund
email and ask, just in case.

>> No.8591886

>>8591874
Holy fuck. That's pretty serious

>> No.8591905

>>8591874
did u fuck her?

>> No.8591926

>every time I try to sew, I manage to jam the sewing machine and fuck everything up
>always end up handsewing everything instead
>looks like garbage and takes forever

>> No.8591939

>did a couple paid photoshoots in may with a photographer i know who'd proven quick and reliable in the past
>september now
>still no photos
>he's ignoring any and all attempts at contact, no matter how polite or forgiving
>see him on tumblr almost everyday, going on about his new job, all the time he's getting to spend with his girlfriend and how life is just so great
>tfw he probably took the money and ran
>tfw i trusted him and didn't take any other pics of the finished costumes despite working on them for ages
>fuck
wat do seagulls

>> No.8591942

>>8591939
name and shame

>> No.8591944

>face is horribly lumpy and not rounded at all
>manjaw
>just overall awful unless i take selfies

What the fuck am I going to do, it doesn't mater how good my coords are or my cosplays when my face will always look horrid and manish.

>> No.8591949

>>8591236
good job on getting through and pulling yourself out of that slump, go be the best kawaii bitch you can be. just know that realistically speaking if you let out the story about your gf and depression too much in the lolita community then people are gonna think you're a bit of a speshul snowflake and get on your case about that. choose your confidantes carefully

>> No.8591950

>>8591939
Anon, name and shame. That's shitty af, I would make posts about your experience to prevent it from happening with others

>> No.8591954

>>8591942
i'm afraid if i do that now though i lose all hope of ever eventually getting the pics
still holding onto a bit of hope that he's just being lazy about old commitments due to this new lifestyle

>> No.8591970
File: 59 KB, 630x357, 401787_10151635810580673_1830907390_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8591944
take care of your skin and get healthy and fit. if your coords are good and you are happy and grounded ajd contribute to the community, facial aesthetics matter less.

i love Lor and she has a mannish face. i love Technotropism and he has a goofy-ass face. both dress well and give a lot to the community.

>> No.8591979

>>8591954
>>8591950
>>8591942
>>8591939
oh thank god okay i managed to find his personal cell # and just straight up phone him so he can't ignore me/put off responding. he admits he was just being really procrastinatey and trying to avoid confrontation, as well as trying to get everyone's photos done simultaneously and send out a mass apology with it rather than making excuses and getting yelled at more.

i'd prefer laziness due to current life circumstances and fear of conflict over deliberate manipulation any day, i'm alright with this as long as he keeps in honest contact now.
i knew he'd always been sweet and reliable in the past with me, so it seemed really ooc for him to be acting so sketchy, this makes a lot more sense. (plus he's offering recompensation for his screw-up, so that's not bad at all)

Phew.

>> No.8591981

>>8591979
hooray!

>> No.8591982

>>8591979
Good to hear anon!

>> No.8591986

>>8589177
>really embarrassed about something
>lie to cover it up
>it's a small lie, doesn't really affect anyone but me as it's rather personal and I've been bullied for it at some point and some people even used to harass me for it (and no, it has nothing to do with sex, it involves nationality and politics)
>'well surely nobody's gonna care anyway'
>suddenly, people care
>lie more to cover it up
>oh shit
>now feel bad about lying, even though nobody will ever be able to find out

It's my own fault for being a puss, I should've just told the truth. Not gonna say what it is, but I'll say that whenever people get a glimpse of my passport their attitude towards me slightly changes.

>> No.8591989

>>8591874
GO TO THE FUCKING ER

>> No.8591990

>>8591989
Fucking this
Go somewhere else, unless you live alone. Don't give it to anyone else

>> No.8591993

>attending the GIA in New York some time in the next two years to be a Jewelry Appraiser and work with my family to make tons and tons of $$$$. (can have single bills up to 15-40k)
>look at shit around the place i'll be staying
>see BTSSB NY store
>right next to Tokyo Rebel
>cry tears of happiness.

I'm so excited that I can't even think straight, gulls. I've never been to a big city like NY before, and being able to go to an actual in-person Burando/Jfashion store sounds amazing. I'm so amazingly excited.

>> No.8592003

>>8591993
they are actually housed in the same store! you just need to ring up purchases from each "half" separately.

there is also Kinokuniya, a Japanese bookstore chain that carries various magazines (GLB, Kera, OnS) as well as cute stationary, Rilakkuma stuff, weeby stuff. it's 3 stories.

not to mention all the little cafes and museums and parks and the very efficient public transport system.

enjoy

>> No.8592009

>>8591986
If it's that bad anon, you shouldn't feel bad about it. I mean there's a legitimate reason for it unlike some people who just lie to impress others.

>> No.8592045

>>8592003
oh lord, that's great!
>three stories of weeby/cute stuff.
My "must-go" list of stores is steadily increasing, with the only one I previously had before was Nintendo World. I'm going to have to write all this stuff down for later so I can remember. I live in the south, so I'm planning on going in the fall/winter to experience actual snow for the first time.

I've also never really used public transportation, so that's also going to be very nice, considering how much I'm not a fan of driving. (And the fact that I believe I'm not old enough to rent a car? Not sure.)

thank you for the additional info, anon!

>> No.8592059

I'm a helpless weeb who wants cosplay friends and a cosplay bf to go to conventions with but I really struggle to make friends. I'm either too introverted or too extroverted, I think I alternate between being very unapproachable and dismissive looking to being too much of a hyperactive social butterfly.

I've been going to conventions for years on my own, occassionally making short lived friends here and there who eventually grew out of anime. The loneliness is beginning to sting on every journey home, on the streetpasses lingering on my DS, on every blog post I make to my ~10 followers about 'how fun today was'.

I don't want to be one of these people lurking on the sidelines for a partner doing the 'con dating' thing, I just want to throw myself into a silly weaboo romantic comedy. But as the evening draws closer and the crowds thin out, I find myself roaming around the convention space slightly faster and slightly more desperately, trying to find those people I saw during the day that I wish I spoke to, hoping they are catching a ride back home in the same direction as me.

It's so painful going alone. I want excited con-morning text messages, I want the freak show stares on public transport with everyone packed and ready to go. I want to be bundled in seats of the train on the ride home among bits of costume and goody-bags full of my friends' hauls, I want the shoulder to rest my head on when we all start to split off separately and I can begin to feel the cold. Sorry I got a bit poetic there, you can probably tell that this cuts me deeper than it should.

>> No.8592060

>Been awfully depressed lately.
>Not been able to leave house due to AI illness which often gets infected if I go outside during a flare up.
>Oversleep this morning
>Woken up by Amazon guy at the door
>Run to door
>Wait what I can move and not be in pain today
>yaaasss

So today I finished one part of a cosplay, walked a mile to the shop, came home and did more cosplay work, went out for another mile walk, now I've eaten, watching TV for an hour and then I'm getting back to work.

Today has been a good day.

>> No.8592062

>>8591970
My skin is fine, actually, my only concern skin-wise is that I'm getting older and it's starting to show.
It's the facial shape, the shape itself is ugly.

I love Lor as well, but at least her face is long and she is tall. I literally look like an ugly hobbit or a squat midget.

Justendmysuffering.

>> No.8592070

>>8591745
>implying girls can have social anxiety

>> No.8592076

>Just spent $100 on two blouses from wunderwelt
>'' wunderwelt is overpriced''
>fug

>> No.8592077 [DELETED] 

>>8592059
>tfw you're not the main character
>tfw you're just a background character from episode 7

>>8591717
idk what you're on about all of my cousins are at least 5'6"
Also there's plenty of wite wimin who like short guys. Quit lusting after Stacies.

>> No.8592080

>trying to lose weight to fit into dream dress
>ngl, inbetween fatty-chan and landwhale
>eating healthily, exercising etc. but no change as of yet
>see drugs in the first aid cabinet at home that I know I have a bad reaction to, last time I had them I was throwing up every meal, lost a fair amount of weight, but ended up in hospital
>every time I see them I pause for a little bit longer
>need someone to talk me out of it

>> No.8592084

>>8592080
Hey fatty-chan, you're working hard you don't need pills to makes you a "perfect" lolita. Try doing more cardio, maybe sign up for a spinning class? Make sure that you are eating 2,000 calories and small well rounded meals. Also, take your vitamins. Wishing you all the best!!

>> No.8592085

>>8590499
Please write this. I would love to read it.

>> No.8592088
File: 28 KB, 487x267, feels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>working two jobs to pay off student loans
>both are minimum wage
>given up job searching (for now) after finally landing the full time one after six months of graduating
>emotional and financial strain from underemployment is showing in how I carry myself at work
>tfw introverted and everyone expects you to be all smiles and small chit-chat
>originally applied in a different department; never wanted to work in that position
>learned that I was a shoe-in for someone who passed away (rip; I'm sorry I never knew you; you're a better employee than I'll ever be)
>also learned that company prefers hiring in-house - biding time to leave this department
>work is generally boring, routine, and not intrinsically fulfilling

(prefer project based work where I work toward a goal)
>spend a lot of time doodling lolitas on scratch paper to give me some relief while on the floor
>spend a lot of time during breaks looking at lolita stuff
>can afford to buy lolita every two weeks, but know better (wardrobe is still growing though)
>realize that lolita's becoming my escape rather than just a fashion
>scared that I'll be stuck at position or the company for a long time, only to have lolita be the only few things I look forward to.

>envy my art/theatre major friends who've jumped the boat into striking out on their own and pursuing their passions, even though there's no "safety net".

I'm actually starting to lose my passion for the arts. I haven't gone to see a play or an art gallery since last year (which shouldn't be a problem since they're both pretty big in my area).

>tfw I wish I had never settled for less

I've been reading a lot of things about underemployment lately and it sucks how there's not enough research and effort into combating what's supposedly a systematic problem. I'm trying to not let my learned helplessness get the best of me though.

>> No.8592091

>>8592080
Flush them down the toilet anon-chan. Getting ill will cost you a lot of money and you'd be too weak to wear the dress. Forcing yourself into that dress will ultimatly make you hate it.

Invest in good spanx, keep on going with your healthy weightloss plan. You'd be healthier for it and then fit into more dream dresses with money in the pocket.

>> No.8592092

>>8592080
Don't do it, anon. It's not worth losing the weight to fit into your dream dress if you're going to feel ill, and like shit while you do it. I'm sure you want your first experience finally fitting into that dress to be, "Fuck yeah, I feel fucking fantastic, and now I'm going to as fucking kawaii as I want to", instead of "Ugh, I feel like total garbage and like I'm going to pass out, but at least I can fit into my burando..."

It's definitely not worth it, anon.

Just keep up the healthy eating, exercising and count calories. It will happen eventually, I promise. Take a multivitamin, make sure you get all the things you need for the day. Walk around the block/jog in your area, or buy a jump rope and try jump roping outside for simple cardio. You can do it, gull!

>> No.8592103

>>8592059
aww, anon...I don't even cosplay, but this was depressing to read. You sound really sweet, I really hope you make friends soon!

>> No.8592105

>>8590614
this. it's literally the "redpill" cliche

>> No.8592114

>>8591989
The nurse called back with other questions about an hour later. He agreed I can wait, though I also didn't mention I was at work-- not that my bosses who give a shit were there anyways. However, we did just get a call saying my coworker is in the ER even after she has been on antibiotics for a few days. I am freaking out. I just wish my coworkers told me so that the day symptoms began, I wouldn't have gone to the con. I feel like a dick.

>a-at least I picked up a new video game yesterday and can play if it turns out I did catch it?

>> No.8592118

>>8592114
Er. Also meant to specify apparently my doctor doesn't do short days anymore. Appointment is indeed today!

>> No.8592125

>order two dream dresses in one week
>both coming through the states to canada
>one arrives yesterday
>no fees
>package slip today for second dress
>$45 customs fee

US customs hurts my soul. It's just a dress, why are you making me spend even more money?

>> No.8592127

>>8592125
How much was the dress? I ordered oddment packs and stuff like that and was NEVER hit with customs.

>> No.8592129

>>8592127
About 225 USD. The dress that didn't have customs fees was about the same value and marked as being worth that much. It always seems so arbitrary when customs fees are charged.

>> No.8592131 [DELETED] 

>>8591717

How do you know it's anything to do with your height, besides /fit/ / /pol/ shitposting and your own insecurity? Perhaps you are more awkward than you imagine, perhaps you've merely been unlucky in trying to hit on taken girls, perhaps you're just ugly.

>> No.8592133

>>8592080
That's a real fatty way to go about things.
Trust me, I used to be a 260lb fatty who went about things the wrong way. Unless you have godtier genetics, losing weight in an unhealthy manner is going wreak havoc on your skin/hair. You may fit into your DD but you're going to look like shit. idk how fat you are but if you've already got stretchmarks the loose skin that you're going to have is going to be far worse because of unhealthy weight loss.

I'm going to assume you're unintentionally overeating. Use this calculator to help find your BMR. Eat at least that amount. If you're using MFP to track your exercise take into account that it overestimates calories burned.

Also you could just snoop around Scooby's site for some helpful information.
http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

>> No.8592139

>>8592129
>>8592125
I got hit with a like $60 customs fee when I bought an AP set worth like ~430 through a Japanese auction SS, even though I've done like $900 taobao orders and multiple big j-auction hauls with nothing in the past. US customs makes no fucking sense. Most people I know have never been hit.

>> No.8592143

>>8592125
Try living in Europe, and paying $115 in customs fees for a $250 dress. Not even kidding.

>> No.8592149

>>8592143
That's disgusting.

>> No.8592159

>>8592139
My boyfriend bought me a necklace a few months back. It cost $100 and UPS charged me $50 in fees.

>> No.8592167

>>8592149
It's not even a one time thing either, every goddamn package sent with EMS is 100% certain to get hit by customs, which means I can never order from brands or stores that only do EMS shipping. Fuck my life.

>> No.8592177

>>8592149
You think thats bad? Ordering an Arda wig to the UK.
Wig £45
Shipping £15
Customs charge £12
Handling fee £8
and a bonus £1 re-delivery fee when they fucked up my address.

>> No.8592186

>>8592177
Shipping to Europe sucks major ass, no matter which country. At least we can buy within the EU without customs costs...

>> No.8592197 [DELETED] 

>>8592131
Yeah I'm sure all those things you listed are exactly what you tell yourselves must be the real reasons so you can feel less shallow

>> No.8592201

>>8592125
I got a 30 pound blouse and got hit with 25 pounds customs I feel you anon

>> No.8592219 [DELETED] 

>>8591717
White woman here. I'm 5'3.
My bf is 5'5. But then again he's white and not a mad bean booper :^)

>> No.8592232 [DELETED] 

>>8592197
I'm a man. And I'm 5'10", so I'm only a Turbo Manlet according to /fit/, not a Weenie Hut Jr Manlet: 100% Love-love Kyu Overload.

It sounds like you might just be baiting, "/r9k/, /fit/, et all says women hate short guys, so I'm going to go to a predominantly female board and try to confirm this!"

I don't know if the original guy was baiting or just self conscious, but saying "girls hate me because I'm short" is just like a SJW saying "you hate me because you're misogynist/racist and there can be no other reason"

Protip: there probably is a reason besides prejudice.

>> No.8592238

>>8590614
>>8592105
>women are all perfect and flawless if a woman seems to do something bad it's really just a man pretending to be a woman
>"no-true-scotsman"-ing THIS hard

>> No.8592249 [DELETED] 

>>8592232
>/r9k/ /fit/ all say
You forget the most important group of all that say it.
Women.

>> No.8592259

>>8592238
That's not what "No true scotsman" actually means. We're questioning the validity of a piece of evidence rather than dismissing confirmed evidence outright.

There is no evidence that's actually a person in that situation, since trolls pushing the "women are scumbags" angle are common here, and that post fits the agenda pretty well.

Being defensive about it with greentext and hyperbole doesn't help its case.

>> No.8592281 [DELETED] 

>>8592197
I'm a 5"11 white woman and date guys under my height
Not bitter ones though

>> No.8592282 [DELETED] 

>>8592249
>implying /r9k/ or /fit/ has ever held a conversation with a woman who was not their relative

>> No.8592285

>>8592249
no... no they don't
you can keep arguing your point but........no

>> No.8592292

>>8592259
There's no evidence that it's a troll either. You just automatically assume it must be one because of your own preexisting bias that women never do anything wrong.

>> No.8592298

>>8592285
They do when they're only around other women, and aren't in the middle of trying to lie and make themselves look less shallow

>> No.8592304

>>8592298
Okay, enjoy your hand

>> No.8592309

>>8591257
>Oh no! Whatever you do, you MUST appease 4chan! No thinking for yourself allowed!

>> No.8592310
File: 51 KB, 500x321, 026.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8592292
Are you the anon from that past trainwreck of a feels thread? The troll that never quits?

I knew you'd return.

>> No.8592311

>>8592304
As long as you admit it.

>>8592282
Yeah because no woman would ever speak to them in the first place for the crime of being shorter than her

>> No.8592314 [DELETED] 

>>8592310
And now you're automatically assuming I must be a troll just because I say a woman might have done something bad.

I guess there's just no getting through a mental defense like that.

>> No.8592316
File: 117 KB, 910x892, 1406634876135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8592314
It is the same guy! And your argument is as unchanging as ever.

>> No.8592322

>>8592316
And you're basically the same woman, seeing as none of you ever think or act differently from any other

>> No.8592326

>>8592322
Not a woman, actually! I just think it's hilarious that you're still here.

>> No.8592338 [DELETED] 

>>8591717
>>8592314
A women or some women may have been a dick to you. So what? There are shallow dudes too. People can be cruel. That doesn't mean you're entitled to the opinion that all women are shallow because you've had a bad experience with one woman, or even multiple women.

I think people are taking issue with your argument that you can't get a girlfriend because you're short. You've demonstrated that you probably can't get a girlfriend because you're fixated on stupid shit, and maybe if you focused on improving yourself on a personal level you could connect with someone.

People worth dating won't give a shit about your height. 2/10 because I responded. Also this has nothing to do with cosplay, so sage.

>> No.8592344

>>8592338
*woman

>> No.8592374

>>8592326
>not a woman

Yeah sure whatever.

What I find funny is how you think every post you dislike can be attributed to one thing. That's some serious boogeyman paranoia

>> No.8592382
File: 60 KB, 324x248, 1335838207930.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8592374
You are not one to talk, anon.

>> No.8592398

>>8592167

When I began learning Japanese I made friends with people who were into the same things as me. I've got friends there who will send me anything at cost price, marked as a gift via SAL to avoid customs. I do it in exchange for getting them stuff from the UK or USA if they need it, it's a cool thing to have, I recommend it.

>> No.8592402

>>8592382
Its not paranoia if i witness it happen all the time.

>> No.8592424

How do you stop caring about all the photoshopped cosplay photos?

>> No.8592443

>having a real shit time in relationship
>it's on the way out the door
>depression and feelings of loss
>starting to isolate and sleep all day, alone
>only going to work for one reason
>buying copious amounts of clothes to fill the hole that is starting to tear my heart open

A-at least I look cute in my mirror. I don't even take selfies because I'm so depressed I can't even muster talking to people. I talk to my mom more than anyone and that's maybe one hour a week. She doesn't give a shit about lolita and jfash but getting a package at the door every other day has been the saving grace between me and just swallowing a bunch of pills. I feel like it gives me something to look forward to like 'guess I can't die yet, I have like 12 orders coming in over the next two months...'

>> No.8592471 [DELETED] 

>>8592338
>shallow man
>judges woman for being fat, something that's their own fault
>shallow woman
>Judges men off things they're born with and can never change
>and those are just the baseline requirements, also demand you be charming funny buff independent and have a good job and car plus who knows what else
>fat women all still gave guys anyways
>But its totally fair and equal!

Oh and just to clarify, I don't think ALL women are shallow like that. Just like +97%

>> No.8592473

>>8592103

T-Thanks, I hope so too.

>> No.8592479

>>8592080
What goes off fast comes back fast. It is much better to change habits and live healthier than harm your health for just your physical appearance. You wouldn't want to harm your internal organs for what takes a bit longer, but will achieve the same thing eventually.

>> No.8592485 [DELETED] 

>>8592471
You need to start spending less time on /r9k/

>> No.8592487

>>8592471
You know little about dating, or humanity in general. You should get off of places that reinforce your negative perceptions and try growing as a person.

The world is much more complex than you give it credit for.

Learn to fly, anonymous.

>> No.8592512

>>8592487
Oh look, now they even expect you to be able to fucking fly.

There's just no end

>> No.8592540

>>8592167
I have the same issue so I always use Tenso to buy from brands that only have EMS shipping.
Costs a bit extra but not nearly as much as EMS fees would cost me.

>> No.8592547 [DELETED] 

>>8591717

...Steve?

>> No.8592551

>>8591655

> Spain

I-I will come be kawaii with you, anon.

>> No.8592554

>>8592045
>snow
>NYC

this could be a bad combo. winter sometimes wrecks transport, so consider going when the forecast is for lighter (if any) snow if it's your first trip. if you do autumn you can check out the changing leaves in the parks.

google maps has well-integrated info on the city's public transit routes but sometimes you lose signal in subways.

glad to help in any way

>> No.8592557
File: 465 KB, 680x762, 1440898654343.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8592059
>tfw iktf

>> No.8592569
File: 92 KB, 450x450, 1430695139187.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8592512
10/10

>> No.8592574
File: 426 KB, 500x255, 710356.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>on the phone with bf
> he is finishing touches on part of his costume, attaching drywall screws
> using contact cement, on insulation foam
> cement starts melting the foam
> piece is only being held together because of paint
> can hear the life leave his body as he shouts "no, no, fucking hell, no"
> con is tomorrow, I'm 300 miles away and can't help
> this cannot be real

>> No.8592591
File: 948 KB, 500x284, ef48e7ca51901903152b6f58a2d958ee.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8592574
aw

>> No.8592597 [DELETED] 

>>8591717
This is why you should just give up on 3D whores and embrace glorious 2D.

The sooner you switch, the better off you'll be when the vagina market crashes

>> No.8592612 [DELETED] 

>>8592232
>I'm a man
No, no you're not. You're a mangina.

Any 'male' gender that denies that for a significant proportion of women (even less than averagely attractive ones) would not even look at you if you're below 6 feet (the standard is now rising up to 6'3") is just that, a deluded mangina and a cuck from Reddit probably.

The issue about female heightism is so fucking blatant in our society that even Cracked.com, which is an ultraleftist website these days that publishes cultural marxist shit every day, that blames cis white men for everything every day, and uses 'patriarchy' unironically - even a website that is selling out THIS MUCH to SJWs - had an article pointing out how women are cunts towards short men.

This was the only article in the website's history that did not put women on the pedestal and blamed cishetwhite men for the issue.

TL;DR
Even regular SJWs themselves admit that women are heightist cunts. You have to be basically an SJW * CUCKOLD ^2 to deny that if male (for women, lying about that to pretend '[you're] not like all the other girls, tee hee' is normal and expected).

kill urself mangina trash

>> No.8592617

>>8592574
This is why we need feminism. Toxic cement has been oppressing the feminine foam for too long. I, for one, think that toxic cemeNtery is a much bigger issue for feminism and much more oppressing to women than Islam or female genital mutilation.

#gets retweeted and favorited 300 times

>> No.8592632

>>8591616
>i fear to sleep alone in a apt
I have this issue. And that was before the brief but terrifying time I lived in a shitty apartment in the ghetto. I got a dog. A basset hound specifically. He's short, but he has a big had with big teeth, no body fucked with new because he has a big ass intimidating bark, especially when someone is outside and only hats his bark and not what he looks like.
>Im sure i have problems though because im scared to go outside alone.
>If im by myself and i cant bring my dog i stay home
>Strangers freak me out. Im shy/nervous around new people.
>I wear lolita and strangers approach me all the time fml

>> No.8592633

>>8592232
>>8592612
You'll be fine as long as you're the same height or slightly taller than the girl you're dating, though 3-4 inches is preferable since you want to be taller than her when she wears heels.

You'll be fine. The standards will be 6'3 in a couple decades... 6'3 is in the top 99% of height.

Once you're bout' 5'10ish or so, your looks matter more than your face. You're 5'10, not 5'5. It's okay bruh.

>> No.8592638

>>8592574
Not to point blame, but he should have done his research.

>> No.8592651

>>8592633
>there's an easy solution to being short
>just still be taller than the girl

I don't think you're quite understanding the core of the issue here

>> No.8592661

>>8592632
I'm ok to go out alone but living alone is the real fear. Thank you anon for you story, that means a dog would help me a lot to not feel alone since animals are more trustworthy than some humans.
>mfw i want a cute pom dog
>i hope he/she would be cute but a bit intimidating to strangers

>> No.8592674

>>8592661
Poms are crazy barkers, if I remember right, so it's something.
They have that tiny-dog bark though, not really intimidating if you've been around dogs often.

>> No.8592691

>>8592674
Intimidating to your ankles maybe.
Anon what about a Samoyed? They are cute playful friendly and poofy like a pom, but bigger and slightly more intimidating?

>> No.8592693

>>8592632
>he has a big ass intimidating bark, especially when someone is outside and only hats his bark and not what he looks like
That made me laugh, when I was younger my family had a basset hound and she also had that really loud bark/howl. But if you live with one you also know that they're one of the friendliest breeds of dogs when it comes to socializing and being around children.

>> No.8592728

>>8592674
I think yes but i never had a dog, just cats.
>>8592691
That would be a good solution. But they are a bit harder to find!

>> No.8592741

Oh man, I'm so excited for my next con now.
Back in January I tried to wear some shoes my sister brought be for Christmas. Plain black heels, very nice and simple pretty comfy but the toe was so tight. So tight after sitting with them on for half an hour, standing broke my big toe nail.
So I've had this awful broken toenail all year which has been super painful to stand for more than a half an hour on. Every con has been awful.
For some reason my GP decided I didn't need surgery on the nail and it'd just grow out. Even when it was super swollen, purple, oozing pus and super gross.

Anyway, now the wounds have heeled, and there is a 45 degree angle on the corner of the nail, which goes about 1/3 down the nail. Skin is all heeled up and now the only pain is the nail slowly pushing down the heeled skin.

Still kinda hurts but there is a con in 2 months and I should be able to fucking walk okay.

Just packed tissue under the nail to pull the nail out any skin it might be stuck in and finally sway the broken point for the first time this year. No fucking oozing liquids. Yay for healing.

So excited. My costumes lined up are all boots with platforms and this time I should be okay.

I ducked out of 2 cons this year because of it and put on weight because I couldn't run. Man I'm please.

>> No.8592879

Just snagged my dress dream for a really great price in my preferred color way. AND it has the matching socks. YES!

>> No.8592889

>no lolita friends
>only friend i have-ish is a bitch who ignores me constantly any time i ever mention something nice about myself, i.e "i got a new dress!"
>whereas she will talk for days about herself.
>only friend is my SO and a few other guys from our D&D group
>introverted fuck, don't work or go out
>no female friends at all
>tfw i just want kawaii friends to talk about lolita and buy stuff for occasionally

>> No.8592899

>>8592889
sacramento pls

>> No.8592926

> only true lolita in town
>I get by
>sis comes home from first day of school
>'anon, there's a lolita at my school, I saw her at the bus and I forgot to tell you!'
>want to get in contact with her
>Don't want to seem weird
I'm in college and she's in high school
But I'm elated to find out I'm not the only one around here

>> No.8592933

>>8592899
nope, houston. sorry, gull
>although don't need friends in my area
>just want ppl who like lolita but also vidya and shit

>> No.8592959

>>8589355
>uses Homecoming PH picture
>implying heather and PH were actually in the same game
Just do a nurse like everyone else who hasn't played the games

>> No.8592988

>>8590499
I would read this even if it was horrible

>> No.8593027

>>8592959
She said she knows, already, she just wanted to cosplay vicariously through her by.

>> No.8593092

>trying not to browse cgl as much
>even though I've been here for years recently it's been starting to make me annoyed
>decide that doing anything else online with my time would be better
>"Hey, let's check my old Neopets account!"
>royal active neopet turned into a baby
>chat boards are dead
>everyone left the site when Neopets shut down Keyquest, Habitarium, and Petpet Park
>the economy is super shit where items are essentially worthless except if they're PBs
>tl;dr no community exists anymore and it's a bunch of 20-somethings remarking on the fact that we've managed to keep playing on a website intended for kids who don't fucking play it

Maybe pet websites were just a late 90s/early 2000's thing.

>> No.8593100

>>8592933
tfw also a Houston gull
I'm mostly into cosplay but also setting up my first coord.

>> No.8593105
File: 298 KB, 500x333, 37234398278.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8593100
anon pls
what area of houston?
I recently actually bought lolita (after watching it for years)
>tfw other houston gulls

>> No.8593106

>>8593092
>tfw iktf

That Boochi RE, man

>> No.8593113

TFW no gf because hypergamy and /cgl/ girls sharing the top 1% of chad thundercocks rather than oppressing themselves in monogamous relationships with nice guys like me

>> No.8593128

>>8593113
Sorry, Anon. Dat thundercock 2good

>> No.8593129

>>8593113
same

>> No.8593140

>>8593113
Saying it ironically doesn't make it untrue

>> No.8593167

>>8593128
preach gurl

>> No.8593200

>>8593140
This. Monogamous relationships *are* abuse of women (I hope you meant that, not the other part).

>> No.8593209

>>8593200
Yeah I wish the patriarchy would stop telling us we can only fuck 1 chad. We should be able to fuck as many chads as we want. And betas should have to pay more and more in taxes to fund birth control and other things for us.

>> No.8593224

>>8593209
I see, you're being ironic in the wrong way.

>> No.8593231

>>8593224
Stop oppressing me, /r9k/.

>> No.8593234

>>8593231
You're the /r9k/-er here. Monogamy has been an integral part of patriarchal societies from the dawn of history. Matriarchal societies were polyamorous just like pre-patriarchal societies (i.e. Teutonic or Gaelic tribes). Can't expect some MRA sithlord to actually know the history of his beloved cis white men, can I.

>> No.8593237

>>8593234
Every matriarchal society has also crashed and burned horrible because it's unsustainable and women make shitty leaders.

And what exactly are you trying to complain about?`

>> No.8593240

>>8593237
No, it was just because they were eventually overpowered by the more numerous but less successful patriarchies. Neanderthals, in example, are the only reason why humanity got to where they are now, and they were a feminist and matriarchal society.

>> No.8593249

>>8593240
Holy crap, is this honestly the kind of propaganda feminsts are forcing students to learn these days?

The collapse of this current society cannot come soon enough.

>> No.8593251

>>8593249
>'wah, the patriarchy as over, I hope the entire society collapses!'

Classic reactionary scum. Society can only get better in the future because people like you will (thankfully) never procreate.

>> No.8593268

>>8593251
It's a matter of fact, not hope.

When women are given power to shape society, they just set things up to reckless indulge themselves with no foresight or restraint whatsoever. Before too long society runs out of resources, nobody is working to produce more, and everything collapses. Then men pick up the pieces and start a new one, which grows steadily and prosperously for a while until women start gaining power and the whole cycle repeats itself.

Also, i'm genuinely curious how you think any of those societies you listed were matriarchies, and by what metrics you considered them "more successful".

>> No.8593270

>>8593268
not that girl but i am just smh at the garbage your spewing here
please leave us alone

>> No.8593293

>>8593270
>not that girl
Riiight. And you just conveniently show up to tell me to go away at the exact same time the "other" person mysterious disappears right after I ask them to actually explain their viewpoints with real facts.

Not so sneaky at all there, sis.

>> No.8593303
File: 88 KB, 310x464, 1437861412903.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be me, jobless for over a year because living on a shitty, overpopulated, tiny ass island that has no jobs
>husband was deployed for a few months, perfect time to try even harder to find a job so i can surprise him with moar money
>no job openings, no calls back
>ok i will try again in a week or two
>husband comes home, overhear him talking to my dad about me on the phone
>"yeah, anon doesn't even try to look for a job."
>die a little inside, go into anxiety attack for two days and don't talk at all
>husband just threw me under the bus here
>still feel ashamed, but trying even harder to find something to do so i don't feel useless and taking my mind off of being depressed and suicidal

>> No.8593305

>>8593303
#JustRedneckTrashThings

>> No.8593312
File: 105 KB, 1286x492, matriarchy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>no known societies that are unambiguously matriarchal

Lol.

Women can't run society for shit.

>> No.8593319

>>8593312
>Hey ma, look, I am vandalizing wikipedia!

>> No.8593321
File: 24 KB, 300x450, The_Myth_of_Matriarchal_Prehistory.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Goddamn there's even a whole book (written by a woman) explaining how your ideas are bullshit and never happened.

And I didn't even have to try to look that hard to find this stuff. It's literally like the first couple results wherever you looked.

You'd have to have done literally NO research on the subject, and instead just randomly chosen to believe it out of the blue because you like the idea, to ever actually believe this. To intentionally go out of your way to NOT educate yourself.

>> No.8593326

I'm really sad about not being able to work at the haunt I worked at last year. It got shut down because the property it was on was sold so the land could get turned into condos or some shit they're being shady about. I was hoping to be a makeup artist. Though I am pretty happy about not having to deal with the people I worked with.
>creepy angelkin chick who claimed that she was cursed and being hunted by a demon????
>underage douche who wanted my virginity
>his equally douchy girlfriend who cheated on her ex after inviting him to volunteer with us
>shitty makeup artist who gave my friend blackface because she was upset
>bitch who never did her job and blamed other people for her mistakes and wasn't fireable because she gave one of the bosses weed
I could talk all night about everyone I hated. The paycheck was not worth the crap I dealt with lemme tell you. But it did pay for a con...maybe next year.

>tfw you got to scare your favorite actor though and made him cry twice

>> No.8593327
File: 193 KB, 1659x770, edit history.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8593319
You do know you can track the editing history of any wikipedia page right?

Goddamn watching women try to argue is hilarious. They're like children.

>> No.8593330
File: 739 KB, 320x180, Igotit.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8592512

>> No.8593380

>>8591393
C-can I be your kawaii lolita gf

>> No.8593397

>>8593327
I think you're actually arguing with yourself.

>> No.8593428
File: 67 KB, 1280x720, 45783.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8593268
When I become female president, every women will receive a chad thundercock that's at least 6'5"

>> No.8593474

>>8593303
Wow I'm sorry anon, your husband sounds like a dick

>> No.8593475

>>8593428
That sounds like a 1:1 relationship, aka monogamy, aka OPPRESSHON OF WOMYN. REEEEEEE

>> No.8593483

thread is over bump limit, someone make a new /cgl/ Feminism General

>> No.8593546
File: 991 KB, 500x281, 1389997550325.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>feel like I should quit cosplay
>rarely get motivated on costumes anymore, whenever I see a character I love with a nice design I get excited for a moment but then start thinking about how much trouble it's all going to be
>even if I do get motivated and get something done, it always comes crumbling down on a part of the costume that I just can't get right no matter what
>been cosplaying for over six years soon, used to be so good at this
>these days can't get anything right, not sewing, props or wigs
>hate my face and body because never look as good as I want to, unable to cosplay characters I really love because know it'd look like crap on someone like me
>really want to like this hobby and get costumes done 'cause I used to have so much fun
>just can't enjoy it anymore, I look more forward to the week after conventions than the cons themselves because I know I won't have to stress anymore
>afraid to just quit because of all this time and money I've spent and feels like this huge part of my life would just be gone
I have no idea what to do with myself, I just want to quit and stop going to cons altogether so I won't have to deal with the shit feeling that comes from being jealous of everyone else who manages to get something done. Fuck me.

>> No.8593743

>>8593428
You'll never be elected to anything if your only skill is dodging points to make petty insults.

I honestly hope Hilary is elected, just so the country can see what a disaster electing a woman is and not make the mistake again in the future.

>> No.8593804

One month ago my dad put in the bin my brand plastic bags. I realised that immediatly and went taking them back while asking him to never do that again.
>Tfw he actually throwed those out one week ago when I was away for vocotional training.

>> No.8593921

>>8593397
Well you'd be wrong, delusional, and clearly very butthurt that your fantasy of muh glorious matriarchy was so easily and soundly blown out.

Now can you just accept the only thing women can lead is a crowd of other women running away from any kind of real danger or responsibility?

>> No.8593941

>>8593293
more than one person can disagree with you at a time, you know

>> No.8593976

>>8593941
I literally just explained why I believe its samefag in the post you quoted. Did you even read it? Are you just illiterate?

>> No.8594060
File: 191 KB, 500x362, 4546534.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8593743

>> No.8594109

/cgl/ related:
> finally cool enough to wear lolita to college for the first time
> dresses up in only coord I brought with me
> I feel frumpy, especially considering the fact that I cut my hair short recently
> now considering hiding in my dorm room for the rest of the day

>> No.8594114

>>8594109
>finally cool enough

not in the eyes of every single person who saw you.
at least not anymore.

>> No.8594265
File: 28 KB, 463x403, 1393547624604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8593105
I go to UH (live on campus) so you could say I'm in third ward.

>RA came into apartment to drop off welcome present while I was out
>left it on desk with animu figures
>RIGHT next to Amazon from Dragon's Crown

Always weird looks when I see her now, the whole front office probably knows my power level because of her.