[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 280 KB, 640x480, 4e56457y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9053341 No.9053341[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I know this isn't exactly cosplay related however I do need some opinions... I often get told i look like a guy even though I have a vagina. Any truth to this or is it bogus? I totally agree with these people cause Im sorta completely unhappy with my face. Can you guys point out my worst flaw? so at least I know THATS the issue and to work around THAT thing. Sick of being told I look like a guy or a trap and am ready for change... thanks

>> No.9053348

your nose and brow bone. no fixing it. get over it

>> No.9053349

The first thing that stuck out to me was your eyebrows and they stuck out because they have a different color than your hair. Otherwise you look fine to me. You don't look terrible though, just stop worrying about it and instead work on what's easy to improve.

>> No.9053350

>>9053348
Nah, she looks like a girl. Just androgynous. If you are tall and very slim, I can see that accentuating it.

>> No.9053352

>>9053341
Why don't you just become ftm?

>> No.9053356

Yeah my eyebrows are getting shaved off very soon but im afraid doing that would show off my terrible brow bone even more that is if I dont learn to draw eyebrows good enough :P

>> No.9053361

>also get asked if I'm a trap
I feel ya. I agree with >>9053348's points though.

>> No.9053362

>>9053356
If I were you I wouldn't worry about it too much. It isn't hard to tell you're female and you don't look ugly or anything like that.

>> No.9053372
File: 512 KB, 1162x850, 9266117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9053341
You reminded me of my ex, minus the eye brow and big nose. Fix your eye brows. If you can. (Maybe stop dying your hair so your eye brows won't stick out to much) Wear some eye shadow, you may or may not want to wear lipstick, if you do wear lipstick don't wear anything bright something suddle. (Girls rarely look good in very bright or dark colors) you don't wanna look sluty or emo. You just want to be just right so you have a little hint of cute, but I am a dude what do I know right?

>> No.9053377
File: 18 KB, 350x200, 12519517_1737059569868495_1924636408_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9053356
Oh no I am saying this from a male prospective, don't draw fake ass eye brows. you might end up looking crazy. Or like some crazy gettho hooker. Keep it natural, I am saying this with the voice of a thousand Bros.

>> No.9053505

>>9053341
a serious answer from someone who has similar problems. now, i only see your face but when people confuse you for a guy its because

>tall height
>small bust (can be solved with stuffing)
>face shape (for you its the nose)
>bushy brows (ya got a bad case there)
>short hair/hair bad for face shape

could be one of those or all of the above.

>> No.9053527

>>9053341
You'd be a great Pakunoda.

>> No.9053538

trim and thin out your eyebrows, shaving them will only accentuate your browbone more, sadly. When filling them in, they should be similar to your current hair colour; in your case, a soft warm grey (brown tint) would work, just keep in mindthat they should be slimmer than they are now. Jealous of your arches though, they'll work really well when you do shape them.
Clever contouring can make your nose and forehead appear slimmer, whereas your eyes are slightly downturned. You have lovely, long eyelashes but imo it feels that you should skip applying mascara on the lower lashes altogether. If they're very pale naturally, perhaps consider getting them tinted? Home kits are fairly cheap and foolproof. Keep putting mascara on those upper lashes though, but concentrate the product more towards the centre of your eye.
Finally, subtle winged liner will draw your eyes upwards, producing a more feminine effect.
You haven't got flaws, you're actually very pretty. I've got masculine features myself (thank you roman catholic family for my huge nose and high cheekbones).
It's all in changing the way you do your make up very slightly! Another thing I like to do is watch mtf makeup videos on YouTube. They have the best tips for men who are transitioning into women, so their advice works for us slightly more masculine-featured girls!
sorry for wall of text lol

>> No.9053685

>>9053341
As for nose, it looks quite big but it's probably accentuated because camera lens was too close to your face. You can minimize the look by having fluffy and voluminous hair. Consider getting fluffy side swept bangs.
Don't wear bright or dark colored lipstick since it also makes noses look bigger. Go with eye makeup tricks.

>> No.9053694

>>9053341
You do have many feminine features, I wouldn't think you were anything but female. However if you want to increase your femininity I would suggest trimming - not necessarily thinning and DEFINITELY not drastically thinning - your eyebrows, they do look a bit unruly. Don't completely shave off your eyebrows, it is a very harsh look and will draw attention to the brow bone area.

Learn your angles for pictures. For example the second pic you posted looks a LOT more femme than the first.

Since you seem to have some interest in makeup I'd direct your energy instead of into drawing on eyebrows, into learning some basic contouring. You do have a slightly larger nose, but a bit of makeup trickery could slim down the look of it which is perceived as more femme.

>> No.9053699

>>9053694
As encouragement... your eyes and lips are incredibly feminine!

>> No.9053750

Your nose and brows stuck out to me the most. Other good advice has already been given regarding both, but one thing you should think about is lighting. In that harsh overhead lighting, your nose is of course going to stick out much more than if you had dilute natural light (say, filtered through a window) or another source of light from a different angle. If I passed you on the street I'd definitely think you were much prettier than this harshly lit closeup you've taken.

Also, WHO specifically is telling you that you look like a guy? Could they be trying to tear you down or make you feel bad? Think about where comments about your appearance come from and try to filter out what is and isn't valuable.

>> No.9053826
File: 82 KB, 393x393, 46582.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9053341
>that fried hair
>bleached eyebrows
>that horrible nose
>hipster tumblr tattoo choker
Oh anon