Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 106 KB, 1200x1044, 13767225_10101619220471396_7528716689120083041_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111334 No.9111334 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

New CoF thread, old one is at 323 with nothing going on.
>errybody get pumped to lose your shit over gold shoes edition

>> No.9111335
File: 143 KB, 960x960, 13775557_1587651664865442_6744018178629532492_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111335

>>9111334
aaaand I'm done defending... holy cow.

>> No.9111337
File: 120 KB, 720x960, 13718613_10153576362095563_3343304981157361746_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111337

>> No.9111342

just now read that voldie post with the iron and man there are nothing but cringe comments.
also way to out yourselves, retards.

>> No.9111354

>>9111342
I know right... just stfu you silly twats.

>> No.9111361

>>9111335
I don't like this and it's not just because she's fat. I don't think this would look good on a thin girl either

>> No.9111367

>>9111361
I am right there with you. Also those fucking self inflicted freckles making her look like a strawberry shortcake doll... I am never okay with living doll shit.

>> No.9111371
File: 98 KB, 500x362, tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111371

>>9111334
>sees thumbnail
oh what a pretty girl and her coord seems totally nice as well
>enlarges it
>see gold shoes
>the awkward blouse collar that seem to be half open
>all that blur

I'm so tired if this shit. What the hell is this trend of shoehorning gold shoes into every fucking coord. That and these fucking round glasse and tie dye pastel wigs (and chiffon overlays, looking at you AP, or peignoirs).
Make it stop, never got tired of a trend this much since OTT sweet when it was trendy to wear bicoloured twintail wigs or worse, wearing two different coloured shoes/socks/...

>> No.9111385

>>9111371
You sound like such a twat

>> No.9111393
File: 1005 KB, 500x281, bawwmoar.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111393

>>9111385
So sorry I offended you

>> No.9111395

>>9111335
that double chin and awkward posing tho

>> No.9111397

>>9111371
Sounds like you can't accept that fashion is something that's constantly changing.

>> No.9111407

>>9111371
but both the tights and purse are also gold, and her hair is a golden blonde, anon...

>> No.9111410

>>9111407
Eh you have a point there. In this case it works. Taking back what I said.

>>9111397
I know fashion changes and i'm a bitter old granny. It isn't the lolita i knew and loved so i'm kinda feeling like these grumpy old people feel y'know

>> No.9111433 [DELETED] 

>>9111334
I know this girl. She's a massive cunt.

>> No.9111445

>>9111410
the pearls on the gold shoes even match their necklace, just as another instanc eof it not being shoehorned in

>> No.9111474
File: 59 KB, 627x960, FB_IMG_1469238520255.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111474

>> No.9111478
File: 117 KB, 960x960, FB_IMG_1469238515278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111478

>> No.9111494

>>9111393
OP here and I called it, and you did it anyway.
9/10, I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or not.

>> No.9111496
File: 51 KB, 900x900, FB_IMG_1469238509285.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111496

>> No.9111500

>>9111335
country...decora?

>> No.9111506

>>9111496
I love this but the glasses.
Are they her real frames? Is that why she always wears them?

>> No.9111522

>>9111506
That's a guy.

>> No.9111565

As soon as Haenuli released this print I just fucking knew Shoop chan would buy it in this exact colorway. Glad to see I was right. But hey, at least it's not Dreamy Plaanetarium again.

>> No.9111567
File: 110 KB, 960x960, 13716109_1059010477485795_1192738144543072047_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111567

>>9111565
Fuck dropped pic

>> No.9111571

>>9111567
I wish she would rub dye off of her hair and onto the white stockings
...

>>9111474
This makes me sad. I can see what she wanted to do but it looks so sloppy and cheap , like a little kid dressed to go play in the snow

>> No.9111596

>>9111474
she should bring the colors together more by way of necklace or rosette, and make the beret and shoes match--all brown or all offwhite. also, I only like a beret worn that way if a bow or some other accessory is pinned at the front-middle

>> No.9111604

>>9111567
IRON YOUR SKIRT REEEEEEEEE

>> No.9111615

>>9111371
I don't have anything against the gold, but girl needs to button her blouse. That just looks sloppy.

>> No.9111679
File: 388 KB, 907x727, absolutely disgusting.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111679

>>9111335
As someone who loves peignoirs done well I hate seeing 90% of peignoir coords done this horribly wrong...

>> No.9111682

>>9111565
>Shoop chan
she doesn't shoop for the trillionth time. look at her instagram.

>> No.9111686

>>9111506
he looks cute with the glasses on but then again I think everyone looks great with glasses so that might be my bias ahaha

>> No.9111698

>>9111334
Anyone know where that wig is from?

>> No.9111699

>>9111682
Nobody's skin is that smooth and even if you don't have blemishes pores are still a thing that everyone has and no amount of makeup will edit them out. That's what meitu and PS are for.

>> No.9111701
File: 100 KB, 960x957, 13770362_10154445349511654_661638203423944005_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9111701

sailor chess emblem

>> No.9111709

>>9111701
It would've been better with a different hat. The waist-ties-as-neckties is a nice touch though.

>> No.9111753

>>9111698
nvm I un-retarded myself and checked the COF post
>tfw can never find ringlet wigs that aren't from GLW

>> No.9111825

>>9111335
This is just wrong. I love peignoirs, and the one she's using looks like a very nice quality one, but the rest of the coord is so terrible. Ugh.

> no concrit please! :)

Bitch please, you need a MASSIVE amount of concrit because literally all of your coords are a hot mess.

>> No.9111867

>>9111337
Walked by these two on the street today, they looked super cute in person!

>> No.9111890

>>9111699
but I see pictures of her all the time and she looks like that with out make up.

>> No.9111899

>>9111433
What did she do?

>> No.9111917

>>9111433
I know her too, and she's been nothing but nice to me.

>> No.9111934

>>9111565
Her last few posts for the month havnt even been dreamy planetarium they just all look the same. I would like to see her try a different style though. Like classic or maybe gothic. I just want to see her venture into a different style to see if she can do it.

>> No.9111939

>>9111496
so so lovely

>> No.9111941

>>9111934
I'm half with you there. As someone who dresses in all 3 substyles, I know how fun it is to branch out and try different things with your wardrobe. But at the same time, if someone has a really well defined taste, they've probably found what works best for them. Spending money on a new dress just to try out a style they might not like when they are already enamoured by one probably doesn't sound like the most tempting thing for her.

Anyway, I agree that her coords mostly look the same, I believe she could branch out into a different style of blouse, at least. Does she not find repeating the same coord with different jsks rather tedious?

>> No.9112014

>>9111934
But anon, she wouldn't be able to wear her ugly hair matchy-matchy with gothic or classic

>> No.9112038

>>9111567
Her bangs look terrible

>> No.9112101
File: 74 KB, 640x960, 13659030_1209133479120956_6069887329280517297_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112101

Dumping some of the more interesting coords

>> No.9112102
File: 45 KB, 480x480, 13669021_10157125286455043_8255663734821181415_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112102

>>9112101
Is she usually into gyaru or something?

>> No.9112104
File: 149 KB, 771x960, 13697068_1361847280499192_3921395080975387667_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112104

>>9112102

>> No.9112105
File: 71 KB, 766x960, 13709959_1046817092076393_3467361730925438031_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112105

>>9112104

>> No.9112106
File: 56 KB, 480x480, 13728936_10154996289578942_3500247804509076174_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112106

>>9112105

>> No.9112107

>>9111890
Just because you don't put on makeup doesn't mean you can't also shoop though

>> No.9112108
File: 148 KB, 960x960, 13729157_10157168614390494_7396458202409203641_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112108

>>9112106
The wig looks super fake, but still kind of fitting for her Pokemon Gym Leader theme

>> No.9112109
File: 102 KB, 820x960, 13775404_10207992782151515_8616810591883631760_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112109

>>9112108
Interesting idea to put a skirt over a OP but this would be a lot better if she added more red to balance out the skirt.

>> No.9112110
File: 127 KB, 960x735, 13775584_1721742174749580_8256524059516911957_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112110

>>9112109

>> No.9112112

>>9112102
It's like someone frankenstein'd a gyaru's head onto a lolita's body...

>> No.9112113
File: 94 KB, 960x960, 13782206_655582351273029_540924589214337073_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112113

>>9112110

>> No.9112114

>>9112110
Love this.

>> No.9112121

>>9112113
Really love his outfits and layering. Happy he's posting more.

>> No.9112124

>>9112107
give it up dude, Claire and her whiteknight go on here whenever someone calls her shoop chan to make sure we know she's ~totally natural gaiz~

>> No.9112125

>>9112101
I like everything but that chunky gold belt

>> No.9112132
File: 426 KB, 403x385, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112132

>>9111567
her hair kind of reminds me of Minnie's from diary of a teenage girl

needless to say, it's a look that doesn't translate well into the 21st century

>> No.9112145

>>9112101
I really like this. It's an interesting take on the print. If I had any concrit it would be that I personally don't like the bodyline shoes, they instantly take away from the coord when I see them.

>> No.9112146

>>9112105
I have no idea if this coord matches because of the filter. I don't mind the top but then the tights should be ankle socks if it's that hot, preferably in an accent color because blue/pink/blue/pink is too repetitive.

>> No.9112170

>>9112109
I want to like this so much. I think the skirt over OP idea is really cute and the skirt is a very flattering cut for her, but the fabric is just straight up ugly. This would have looked cuter with like a solid sax skirt with more lace details and a matching headbow. I'm a big fan of white utks and white shoes, though.
I'm pretty sure she lurks here, so.

>> No.9112189

>>9112110
Would be perfect if it weren't for those wrist cuffs being used as anklets.

>> No.9112192

>>9111342
Caps?

>> No.9112196

>>9112110
Why do people like this? The skirt is massively overstuffed and the hat is ugly. Hate these satin abominations

>> No.9112198

>>9112110
I really want to like this but the ankle things make her legs look stumpy and good lord that is some petti. She looks like she's going to float away.

>> No.9112199

>>9112113
Love this.

>> No.9112206

>>9112196
I think they like the silhouette of the outfit. It's a bit lampshading but nice poof. I agree the hat is ugly.

>> No.9112216

>>9112105
>cry baby choker

>> No.9112237

>>9111335
this would be cute without the big hair accessories on her bangs and the button on her chest. the rest is very nice

>> No.9112324

>>9111701
This girl is so cute.

>> No.9112326

>>9112324
She really is. Super sweet too!

>> No.9112362

>>9112198
agreed. i want to like it rom far away, but up close there are so many things that kill it for me. the wristcuffs on the ankles, the shoes, the random straw purse, the super wrinkly veil thing off the back of the hat... and the blouse just looks like it would be itchy as all hell

>> No.9112365

>>9111701
Lose ten kilos and come back

>> No.9112366

>>9112362
Somehow I didn't notice the veil at all and now it is all I see. ITS SO WRINKLY, WHY

>> No.9112367

>>9112110
I really dislike this blouse. It looks like something my grandma would have

>> No.9112391

>>9112105
desu if you feel like it's too hot for a blouse then it's absolutely too hot to wear lolita. don't even bother if u aren't going wear a blouse. there's nothing lolita about this outfit except the skirt. are her straps knotted on her shoulders??

>> No.9112433

>>9112391
I'm really confused by the tights. I mean...tank top with spaghetti straps and tights. It doesn't really make sense. Why not ankle socks?

>> No.9112449

>>9112433
Literally wear a fucking blouse it's a basic of Lolita Jesus wept

>> No.9112451

>>9112391
Not a cute face sorry uwu

>> No.9112453

>>9112192
do you not have access to facebook dude?

>> No.9112455

>>9112124
Yeah because you guys don't understand too much light vs using filters.

>> No.9112458

>>9112391
>desu if you feel like it's too hot for a blouse then it's absolutely too hot to wear lolita.
>>9111018

>> No.9112496
File: 16 KB, 200x200, 1442712003088.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112496

>>9112455

>> No.9112500

>>9112105
She wears the same two outfits over and over again it drives me insane.

>> No.9112540

>>9112453
Yes, not all of us do. I'm not even that anon.

>> No.9112560

>>9112500
Seriously it seems as if that's the only legwear she owns.

>> No.9112561

>>9112101
I would love this without that belt.

>> No.9112574

>>9112560
She said she didn't own socks to wear with this.

>> No.9112599

>>9112458
That entire thread is shit, anon. Just because brands photograph some dresses without a blouse doesn't mean it looks great. Have fun sweating up your main pieces because you dumbfucks want to go blouseless and "fuck teh rulez!!/"

>> No.9112602

>>9112104
kinda disappointed in her photo choices here, mostly because I first saw >>9110984 and she looks really nice at an eye-level angle + smiling. Wish she posted some happier, full coord shots.

>> No.9112608

>>9112574
...then...get socks to wear with it?

>> No.9112925
File: 113 KB, 737x725, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112925

>>9112574
Always

>> No.9112933
File: 136 KB, 725x738, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112933

>>9112574
The

>> No.9112935
File: 84 KB, 750x737, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112935

>>9112574
Same

>> No.9112937
File: 134 KB, 750x726, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9112937

>>9112574
Tights.

>> No.9112941

>>9111335

oh jeez
>out of place accessories on bangs
>out of place peignoir
>random circle glasses
>ribbon button in the CENTER of the dress
>bizarre out of place makeup
this is like lolita satire

>> No.9112954

>>9111496
Her coords are always great, but I wish she wouldn't include a flipped image every single time. At least take a picture of your coord from a different angle.

>> No.9112964

>>9112954
That's a guy and flipping the image is smth thats typical to do on instagram so I see no problem with it here. However different shots would be nicer and be more fascinating to look at and analyze.

>> No.9113008

>>9112105

I feel bad, but I actually really like this? I think the detailing on the tank top makes it suitable for lolita. As well as it not being skin tight, and having it be tucked in with the poofy look.

I never saw her other outfits before this thread. I wonder why the same tights? Maybe she just likes them. I have a few pieces I adore so I tend to wear them constantly
>ever since I bought a dear celine blouse, I cant stop wearing it
Everyone of her outfits has a few nitpicks for me, but i wont bore everyone with it. Overall I like her style and I think she could make even cuter looks with some more wardrobe pieces.

>> No.9113015

>>9112964
Your point is? So what if it's a guy he's dressed like a girl. Get over it.

>> No.9113034

>>9113008
tank tops are not fucking lolita, why is that so hard to understand. if its hot just wear a bolero, its not that warm in England ffs.

>> No.9113039

>>9113034

>people experimenting with an alt fashion
>HOW DARE THEY!!!

>> No.9113040

>>9113039
sorry but if you think lolita has room for experimenting with tank tops...

>> No.9113042

>>9113040

Sorry but if a blouseless coord can be done nicely then so can a tanktop. Its pretty much the same thing ffs

>> No.9113049

>>9113042
ita chan plz leave

>> No.9113055

>>9113039
hi Jade.

maybe you should chill with the butthurt. It just makes people laugh at you more.

>> No.9113058

>>9113042
Put a blouse under it and say if it's still the same thing.

>> No.9113059
File: 382 KB, 373x574, sandy vag.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113059

>>9113055

>someone disagrees with my opinion
>is instantly that person

plz cgl never change

>> No.9113060

>>9113039
when u can't accept that u r ita trash.

>> No.9113062

>>9112925
does this girl only have like 2 outfits? she always wears the same ageplay AP dress.

>> No.9113083

>>9113015
stahp musgendering ppl anon geezcakes

>> No.9113097

It's a girl and stop pretending you cant tell just because you're all elitist trash. Its hot and why would she wear a blouse just to please your sad sad closed minds. It's a fashion, just like any other, it is 100% okay to experiment (especially if its backed up with a plausible reason). as for the tights, she likes them? i wear the same jacket everyday because it's really cute and i love it. and, she doesn't even wear them all the time. she didnt have socks fr the coord but that shouldn't stop her from wearing it damn, the tights look fine so i don't see your problem. why cant she wear a tank top? its a top, it covers her. oh no shoulders, yes there are rules, and she wasnt at all 'fuk da rewlz' or what ever someone put, she was just too hot to wear a blouse.

>> No.9113102

Baby, AP and Meta have all released lolita tank tops. But they are obviously detailed in such a way that makes them more suitable eg a fancy cutsew vs a basic t-shirt

>> No.9113103

>>9113097
If it's too hot then don't call it lolita. Simple as that. You can wear lolita pieces in other outfits.

>> No.9113104

i didnt think hers was basic at all actually, i've seen the top she wanted to wear with the skirt and it was very similar to what ^ is describing, but she didnt have one in time for the meet she was going to

>> No.9113105

>>9112925
>>9112933
>>9112935
>>9112937
I think it's time to calm ya hateboner for this girl

>> No.9113107

i think its time to calm the hateboner for any lolita that decides to experiment with your ever so precious fashion

>> No.9113116

>>9113103
why wouldn't she call a lolita coord lolita?

>> No.9113123

>>9113116
because it doesnt have enough base lolita components to be called a lolita coord. This looks like beginner trash desu.

>> No.9113128

>>9113123
the only rule breaking part of the coord is the tank top and as said before, its experimenting. i've seen plenty of lolita coords with tights, i've done them myself (and so have most lolitas). it wasnt OTT but she wasn't claiming it was. in fact she said thats its a 'super casual coord' which is exactly what it was. your so called 'community' is just a load of sad elitists with hateboners making a shit show porn online.

>> No.9113139

>>9113128
Yeah this is obviously the girl posted or her friend since your sitting in this thread all defensive. Your coord is trash and looks more like fairy-kei. Borderline ageplay too with all the accessories. It's not lolita at all just because your wearing a lolita skirt. Next time learn that this fashion has rules.

>> No.9113142

>>9112937
>>9112935
>>9112933
>>9112925
Hey so none of this shit was posted CoF you fucking retard

>> No.9113145

>>9112599
Literally the only people who hate it are gulls and you've got to be shitting me, you think Risa looks bad, are you for real nigga

>> No.9113149

>>9113142
That person was more posting to show that she always wears the same tights with all her outfits, lolita or not.

>> No.9113150

>>9113139
>Yeah this is obviously the girl posted or her friend since your sitting in this thread all defensive
MEMES

>> No.9113151

>>9113149
Yeah and this isn't the thread for that, also, don't single people out and dig up their other photos.

>> No.9113152

>>9113151
Oh I almost forgot report and sage everyone

>> No.9113172

>>9111567
I like it, it changes from the usual stuff.

>>9112324
seconded!

>> No.9113179

>>9112453
I do not. I do like looking through the coords here though.

>> No.9113195

>>9113145
Risa is a ddlg-pandering nymphet.

>> No.9113201

>>9113150
desu she should have just not called it lolita because lolita brands do make tank tops, however these are for wearing with boleros etc because honestly shoulders/cleavage/lots of skin = not lolita. Its a cute outfit and fits more into casual fairy kei or dolly kei.

>> No.9113228

>>9112599
You think blouseless looks awful because that idea has been drilled into everyone's head ever since they took their first real steps into the fashion. It's bullshit invented by the western comm. Just wear the damn clothes it doesn't matter.

>> No.9113230

>>9113228
Spaghetti strap tops with opaque tights look dumb even in normie fashion. Wear ankle socks if it's so hot.

>> No.9113238

>>9113139
Like all the other people that have replyed more than once i am merely voicing my opinion, except my opinion isnt making anyone extremely anxious and panicked. I have jade on facebook and i saw her post about it, ive spoken to her once or twice and have never met her so i cant give you personal input but i do know that shes saying she might stop posting outfits since shes got so much backlash from a fucking tank top.

>> No.9113243

>>9113238
maybe she should stop if she cant deal with what random people say on the internet. where she posted it.

>> No.9113259

>>9113243
Maybe people should stop dedicating whole threads or websites to thrashing on people who dare to do something a little different

>> No.9113260

>>9113259
Honey you're in the wrong neighbourhood.

>> No.9113261

>>9113259
You should just stop posting, it's just making things worst for her by dragging this on. >>9113243 is right, if she can't handle people getting angry over "daring to do something a little different" then stop trying or stop posting it to cof.

>> No.9113265

Well this escalated quickly.

>> No.9113271

>>9113060
Topkek

>> No.9113275

>>9112105
The way the straps on her tank top are bunched up and tied like that is super trashy

>> No.9113294
File: 318 KB, 700x700, sleeveless cutsews.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113294

>>9113034
>Implying brands have never released sleeveless cutsews

>> No.9113296

>>9113294
>implying brands have never released fairy kei/casual items
stay delusional. Sorry you were posted. Maybe we would like you more if you did wear a brand top.

>> No.9113297
File: 49 KB, 540x810, 13699978_510602505795440_267766524377858499_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113297

What has happened to this thread? Jade and whiteknights you need to stop. You're not battling this, you're just fueling the fire. When you post a coord with no sleeves you should expect this, some people are okay with sleeveless coords, others are not, but it's their opinion, and they can have it. Also yes Jade, brands release sleeveless cutsews, but they're not usually intended for use with lolita, more just general cute styles.

Can we move on? Our princess Busu-chan posted and no one batted an eyelid.

>> No.9113298
File: 111 KB, 333x250, 508201-960-2015-11-07361814[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113298

>>9113294
>implying brands have never released non-lolita clothing

>> No.9113299
File: 142 KB, 960x960, 13700157_10155070129792586_3355328343374028472_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113299

>>9113297
Also continuing with pic-dump.

>> No.9113302
File: 160 KB, 1256x1500, 13700983_321795804874835_5310343990198320717_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113302

>>9113299

>> No.9113305

>>9113302
fucking love this

>> No.9113307
File: 91 KB, 1000x800, 13701059_10154026571049807_7629615168998952228_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113307

>>9113302

>> No.9113308

>>9113296
Not her, but who put salt in your vagina? It's a casual look and reasonably cohesive, although she could have chose a better top, it works. I don't understand why people are so upset over it. It's not like she's wearing a sexy loli costume covered in cheap lace.

>> No.9113310
File: 76 KB, 720x960, 13731542_1732439900361175_6862948575101429359_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113310

>>9113307

>> No.9113312
File: 502 KB, 1079x1438, 13765846_10154362665969793_5805252273055624067_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113312

>>9113310

>> No.9113315
File: 146 KB, 797x1515, 13767289_267229660319981_8264010565140992925_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113315

>>9113312

>> No.9113316

>>9113308
>upset
off-topic but each side always uses this or similar words to describe the opposing side, often while claiming they themselves are not upset.

why not avoid the "i'm not upset, YOU'RE upset" that follows and just not read excess emotion into random internet comments on an anonymous image board

>> No.9113317
File: 218 KB, 960x960, 13769443_1118828801489858_3466023823402103084_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113317

>>9113315

>> No.9113321
File: 147 KB, 960x720, 13769599_10154421447953944_7283861299231042291_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113321

>>9113317
>end of dump

>> No.9113322

>>9113312
basic coords like this give me life

compared to a couple years ago, i feel there is less crazy OTT being posted, and more well-coordinated wearable outfits

>> No.9113323

>>9113297
did she shoop this pic or did she finally find the magical angle where her nose doesn't look mayorly unpleasant??

>> No.9113325

>>9113321
Did she post to LSC? If so, this looks really nice worn.

>> No.9113329

>>9113321
Not a fan of the legwear (would prefer lace tights + pink shoes) but still, this is so cute.

>>9113325
Yeah, for the hat I think.

>> No.9113335

>>9113317
I really like this; it's so simple and cute. I also kinda chuckled at the guys in the background checking her out.

>> No.9113341

>>9113015
Anon was just correcting you lol get over it.

>> No.9113342

>>9113034
"its not that warm in England"

maybe it's just my pasty northerner genetics but fuck off

>> No.9113345

>>9113302
Those pants/leggings don't really seem appropriate for ouji to me. Everything else looks good though.

>> No.9113351

>>9112014
At least she could hide it with a wig.
>>9112108
Needs to cut the bangs. That bobby pin gives it away that it looks fake.
>>9112110
A solid blouse with hime sleeves would work better. What's up with the wrist cuffs on her ankle though? Also those lace socks are so distracting especially with that blouse.
>>9113307
I can't see clearly if the bag is shoehorned or matched the tights (constellation maybe?). Also needs to do something with a hair. Would've been lovely with some more curls and volume. It just looks boring and flat.
>>9113321
The tights in a different shade and white tea parties instead would improve this a lot. Otherwise it's pretty cute.

>> No.9113352

>>9113345
yeah I was about to say it seems like they're not even wearing bottoms...

>> No.9113364

>>9113342
If you think England is hot please don't ever go to Japan, you will literally boil and your enzymes will denature.

>> No.9113366

>>9113317
I'm so happy to see she's still wearing lolita.

>> No.9113374

>>9111335
gettin teabagged by her own hair clip, poor girl

>> No.9113384

>>9111604
would you fucking stop saying REEEEE in every fucking thread.

>> No.9113396

>>9112108
Is this supposed to be a Yellow cosplay?

>> No.9113417

>>9113364
Temperature, like most things we discuss on this board is subjective.

>> No.9113418

>>9113296
>calls someone delusional
>accusing someone of self posting
Typical.

>> No.9113419

>>9113260
>sekrit club u guise

>> No.9113422

>>9113195
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SHITPOSTING

>> No.9113424

>>9113201
Okay person who hasn't caught on to word filters

>> No.9113425

>>9113342
Even when it's considered hot there it only gets to be what most people consider pleasantly warm. So yeah, it's just you.

>> No.9113428

>>9113419
Diffanon but if you are THIS bothered by bitchy comments then yes, you need to not come here

>> No.9113431
File: 29 KB, 350x350, 9a1ae52dfaf04ce6a2ff81eeccc6a07f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113431

>this entire thread has turn to shit

>> No.9113434

>>9112599
The shittiest part of that thread is how many dresses that clearly aren't meant to have a blouse underneath are being posted. It makes me worry that those anons are the kind of itas who shove blouses under OPs.

>> No.9113446

>>9111342
>>9111354
The post was funny IMO. Also basically everyone saw that iron board thread. It was linked everywhere.

>> No.9113564

>>9113315
I love the collar on that blouse

>> No.9113693

>>9113446
Shut up, voldie.

>> No.9113709

>>9113428
>you need to not come here
This doesn't work you dolt.

>> No.9113729

>>9113693
Not her, you're just a moron.

>> No.9113738

>>9113729
You might as well be, you have the same shitty sense of humor.
The thread wasn't funny because it was fake and gay.
Let me guess, you find the Drake stickers hilarious too?

>> No.9113757

>>9113738
Hey, she's a funny girl and the Drake this is 100% original to her. What's the hate boner about? Probably jelly she has brand and you don't?

>> No.9113764

>>9113757
>pulling out the jelly card
I'm not even involved in this conversation but she's fucking obnoxious and she whiteknights herswlf all the time. A lot of people don't like her because of her mediocre outfits and shitty personality.

>> No.9113775
File: 393 KB, 1434x2048, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9113775

Why do people like this? Am I missing something?

>> No.9113781

>>9113775
I think this looks ok, except for how stressed the top/vest looks...and that brown bag doesn't match the otherwise black coord at ALL

>> No.9113808

>>9113775
Nothing fits but she's so cute and it's a fun coordinate.

>> No.9113821

>>9113757

>thinking the drake stickers are funny because she's the only one who does it
>thinking she's funny

You need to stop while you're only 2 feet deep.

>> No.9113823

>>9113296
They are meant to be worn as lolita though. Lol

>> No.9113870

>>9113446
>>9113757
Go home voldie

>> No.9113918

>>9113870
Do we really know it's her and not some autist trying to stir up shit?

>> No.9113928

I feel kind of bad for Voldie because she can't post anything without people pretending to be her, but girl selfposted so much for so long what did she think would happen? Let this be a lesson for everyone.

>> No.9113949

>>9113928
Do you think all future CoF threads should have a ban on posting Voldie pictures? It sucks that a couple of people can't control their autism and derail the thread. Same goes for shop-chan.

>> No.9113965

>>9113949
Anon you're hilarious. I'm sorry your hate for someone you've never met is so potent that it stinks up perfectly good threads.

>> No.9114054

>>9113296
>>9113298
Contrary to some people's beliefs, lolita brands do not release mini skirts and sleeveless shirts for fairy kei or some other style. Lolita brands release these items for casual lolita, and they are ok to wear. I'm not sure why people think a lolita brand would randomly make fairy kei items, it's just westerners being too wrapped up in ~the lolita rules~ for their own good.

>> No.9114062 [DELETED] 

>>9113775
Would look a hell of a lot better if she was white...

>> No.9114083

>>9113107
Can you learn to 4chan idiot

>> No.9114103

>>9114062
back to /pol/ with you

>> No.9114105

>>9113384
I also hate that phrase. So dumb and cringe

>> No.9114108 [DELETED] 
File: 145 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9114108

>>9114103
Fuck off shitskin

>> No.9114114

>>9114103
Don't take the bait anon

>> No.9114319

>>9113949
The threads get derailed for way more reasons than that. Maybe cgl should stop discussing going blouseless and replica chans too!

>> No.9114328

>>9114319
Most of it is posted as bait anyway and everyone is just too retarded to realize it.

>> No.9114361
File: 345 KB, 996x441, candy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9114361

we all need to grab some sweets and take a seat.

report or hide, ladies and gents.

>> No.9114402

>>9114083
Can you accept that mootikins is gone and this place is actually changing?

>> No.9114405

>>9113757
>go browse /tv/ for a bit
>come back to this shitshow
Ohhh man, did you walk right into that one.

Btw, voldie has zero pieces I'd ever want including that jackass baby dress.

>> No.9114435

>>9114402
Except moot has/had nothing to do with the culture of this board? Find another forum if you don't like people being mean on the internet

>> No.9115097

>>9113870
>Falling for bait
Is this your first day on 4chan?

>> No.9115121

>>9111371
I've built my wardrobe around coording with gold, because it makes my wardrobe cohesive. Gold purses, gold shoes. I'm slowly working in other colors, but gold was the color I chose to start with because I don't care for white or black shoes as my staples. Glad to see you got over yourself a little because some people aren't shoehorning their gold shoes (hah) and actually making a conscious choice.

>> No.9115170
File: 100 KB, 640x960, 13698158_10210037824442996_3698093496818038449_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115170

Lets get back on track. Here's some recent coords.

>> No.9115172
File: 87 KB, 720x960, 13700034_1403528336330866_2184040889013223729_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115172

>>9115170

>> No.9115174
File: 144 KB, 940x767, 13707523_1276562349055875_4082079938812902404_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115174

>>9115172

>> No.9115175
File: 106 KB, 960x960, 13754607_10104196283122055_3471440619673393192_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115175

>>9115174

>> No.9115180
File: 214 KB, 656x960, 13754638_898158290296163_8686320926064039451_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115180

>>9115175

>> No.9115183
File: 99 KB, 720x960, 13769416_10106815880048563_3625724144806215297_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115183

>>9115180

>> No.9115186
File: 71 KB, 534x960, 13781752_10102624768959368_6558954191706708258_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115186

>>9115183

>> No.9115189
File: 111 KB, 717x960, 14613546_10209792141701840_1336333999760827975_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115189

>>9115186

>> No.9115191

>>9115183
She's lovely but why does she always pose this way.

>> No.9115192
File: 98 KB, 720x960, 14631559_10209182211139714_6774597306198701259_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115192

>>9115189

>> No.9115195
File: 194 KB, 720x960, 14654293_1186181068079901_7484400005193239661_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115195

>>9115192
Done

>> No.9115197

>>9115183
>>9115191
I noticed that about her too. This pose and always that same style shoe.

>> No.9115207

>>9115183
>>9115191
>>9115197
Yes! and she can never look at the camera.

>> No.9115261

>>9115191
Seriously? She just thinks that's the most flattering pose for herself to do.
Don't you have a go to? Do you complain if someone doesn't start doing gymnastics eventually in their pictures because they've worn out all their other poses?

>inb4 obligatory autism comment

>> No.9115268

>>9115186
This girl is such great OC - there isn't any drama with her is there?

>> No.9115270

>>9115197
>>9115207
>>9115191
Believe it or not she's actually somewhat chubby and I'm guessing she just poses this way because it slims her down. I've seen her pose differently and she's much larger.

>> No.9115280

>>9115191
Maybe she's like me and looks ugly if she looks straight on the camera

>> No.9115285

>>9115270
yeah, if you follow her on instagram you can tell she is trying very hard to get her best angle.
I think that's good. This is someone who is trying to look good.

>> No.9115288

>>9115189
Ugly, unflattering costume. Wtf, those shoulder boards are so gross. The shoes are ugly, the jsk is ugly, all the random shit on her head is ugly.
>>9115183
I want to like this but why the random lav parasol
>>9115175
Needs better legwear and it would be cute

>> No.9115292

>>9114054
Sorry you hate non-lolitas wearing your precious burando

>> No.9115294

>>9115197
>why does this girl pose and wear her clothes
Never change, cgl

>> No.9115296

>>9115195
Those knees are so ita

>> No.9115298

>>9115296
Are you seriously trying to say knees have to be covered?

>> No.9115299

>>9115189
>Harry potter glasses
triggered

>> No.9115302

>>9115298
you must be new

>> No.9115303

>>9115294
Dude this board is fucking laughable these days.

>> No.9115305

>>9115174
Why that hair color

>> No.9115307

>>9115175
I can't deal with these socks for ants

>> No.9115308

>>9115302
I've been on this board for 10 years, sweetie. But tell me more about how knees are slutty and you must wear a blouse at all times.

>> No.9115310

>>9115308
I bet you're one of those itas that uses their real hair too

>> No.9115311

>>9115186
No socks?

>> No.9115312

>>9115172
Not sure how I feel about the black shoes and bow.

>> No.9115313

>>9115310
Yeah because wigs are for cosplay. Lolita isn't cosplay.

>> No.9115314
File: 6 KB, 200x200, thats some bait for sure.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115314

>>9115308
don't do it..

>> No.9115317

>>9115303
It's summer

>> No.9115320

>>9113775
This is super cute!

>> No.9115321

>>9115313
So drag queens and cancer patients are cosplayers now. Who knew?

>> No.9115322
File: 20 KB, 249x249, tumblr_inline_mfu2niOQ4l1r7x7r4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115322

>>9115308

>> No.9115328

>>9115321
Did I stutter? If there's a wig it's cosplay

>> No.9115330

>>9115321
Very funny

>> No.9115334
File: 896 KB, 540x329, no.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115334

>>9115328

>> No.9115335

>>9115328
What the fuck?

>> No.9115336

>>9115311
Maybe she's wearing awkwardly colored tights?

>> No.9115338

>>9115336
How would you know unless you saw her? Stop whiteknighting your friend.

>> No.9115339

>>9115338
I don't even know her wtf. Why does cgl always shit on good coords?

>> No.9115340

>>9115338
But her legs look pink toned in the photo. Pretty sure that's not her leg color

>> No.9115341
File: 94 KB, 804x960, 13700983_321795804874835_5310343990198320717_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115341

>that contour

>> No.9115342

>>9115340
Thank you anon

>> No.9115343

>>9115338
>>9115336
She's wearing lavender tights. She literally said so in the description.

>> No.9115345

>>9115341
Nice jack skellington coord

>> No.9115347

>>9115339
>implying that's a good coord

>> No.9115349

>>9115343
Caps?

>> No.9115350

>>9115347
What's wrong with it then?

>> No.9115351

>>9115350
She isn't wearing legwear

>> No.9115353

>>9115343
I fucking hate plain tights with lolita

>> No.9115356

>>9115328
Are you seriously saying all coords with wigs are cosplay?

>> No.9115358

This thread is why we can't have nice things

>> No.9115359

>>9115356
Cosplay or age play

>> No.9115361

>>9115170
this is the definition of shoe-horning

>> No.9115362
File: 17 KB, 335x378, tumblr_mdtjq7Ny4b1qh8mct.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115362

>>9115311
>>9115336
>>9115338
>>9115339
>>9115340
>>9115342
>>9115343
>>9115347
>>9115350
>>9115351
>this coord is bad because there's no legwear
>yes there are
>well it's bad anyways
>why
>because no legwear

>> No.9115366

>>9115349
Are you seriously asking for proof in a fucking CoF thread? Go look yourself.

>> No.9115367

>>9115192
I hate this dress so much

>> No.9115368

>>9115361
...Wearing black shoes with a red and black coord is shoehorning? Please go back to school.

>> No.9115371

>>9115366
I'm not in the group, post a cap or stop complaining.

>> No.9115372

>>9115366
Cause people in COF threads care about the original description

>> No.9115373

>>9115368
Wow are you blind?

>> No.9115374

>>9115192
Surely there's no excuse to own this print anymore just because it's cheap AP.

>> No.9115375

>>9115374
Because everyone has to have the same taste as you right?

>> No.9115376

>>9115311
>>9115338
>>9115349
>>9115351
>>9115371
>socks

Here you go you fucking autists.

>> No.9115380

>>9115376
Nice try

>> No.9115381
File: 502 KB, 628x1002, Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 8.11.21 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115381

>>9115376
Of course I forgot the pic.

>> No.9115382

>>9115381
You must know her if you need to prove she's wearing tights so badly. They don't even look good so who cares she's wearing them?

>> No.9115383

>>9115381
I'm sick of the shoehorning in gold. At least she doesn't have the gold shoes too.

>> No.9115385

>>9115382
>who cares she's wearing them?
The whole fucking thread cares apparently. Enough to ask for caps for "proof" of legwear.

>You must know her
No, I really don't. I'm sick of people shitting up the thread arguing about it. She's wearing legwear whether it looks good or bad. Now shut up about it.

>> No.9115386

>>9115385
You're not white knighting any other coords so you're either her or her friend

>> No.9115389

>>9115382
Literally, all you have to do is read the goddamn thread to see who fucking cares. They literally shit up half the thread with the bullshit. And no I'm not the one who posted the pic I'm just tired of this back and forth bullshit over a girl and her fucking legwear.

>> No.9115390
File: 181 KB, 625x626, 4bf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115390

>> No.9115391

>>9115389
Quit samefagging

>> No.9115392

>>9115386
This is idiotic logic.

>> No.9115393

>>9115385
You seem to care an awful lot to prove it.

>> No.9115394

>>9115392
Defending someone on cgl is what's idiotic

>> No.9115395

>>9115386
I literally just posted a cap to show people she's wearing legwear so everyone will shut up. I don't have any real opinion on her coord and I never said I did. I can't believe I'm responding to such obvious bait.

>> No.9115396

>>9115373
There is red in the dress if you look closely. Faint, but their is red lines.

>> No.9115397

>>9115393
Its not like proving it required some great effort to be honest.

>> No.9115398

>>9115396
I think I see a red triangle. Illuminati confirmed.

>> No.9115399
File: 913 KB, 626x958, ftfy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115399

>>9111474
This is how I would have changed it

>> No.9115401

>>9115341
Are you seriously complaining about makeup in a really great aristo coord?

>> No.9115402

>>9115399
That sweater can't be saved

>> No.9115403

>she's not wearing legwear
>she's wearing legwear, anon
>ok her coord is just bad
>why is it bad
>because she's not wearing legwear
>she is wearing legwear
>omfg stop defending your friend whiteknight
>she's wearing legwear
>why do you care so much whiteknight is it ur friend
>she's wearing legwear
>caps???
>here is the legwear
>wow whiteknights

This entire thread

>> No.9115404

>>9115311
They're listed as AP. Must be solids.

>> No.9115407

>>9115399
The original looks better imo

>> No.9115408

>>9115403
Classic cgl

>> No.9115409

>>9115321
Doing things because drag queens and cancer patients do it is not exactly sound.

>> No.9115411

>>9115401
To be fair, it is a really bad contour. Also CoF threads are nitpick central so I don't know why you're acting so surprised.

>> No.9115412

>>9115409
That's racist

>> No.9115413

Hi, >>9115186 is me and I'm wearing a pair of lavender AP OTKs. Thank you.

>> No.9115414
File: 98 KB, 625x626, 9e3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115414

>>9115403

>> No.9115415

>>9115411
Can you explain why it's bad, I'm new to makeup in general and thought I didn't do too badly this time as I usually am god awful. I think I could've blended it in more though.

>> No.9115416

>>9115413
Big mistake. At least you had plausible deniability before.

>> No.9115418

>>9115413
So your friend was white knighting you after all?

>> No.9115419

>>9115413
Aha! It was you defending yourself all along!!1

>> No.9115421

>>9115404
I just got to the bottom. Sorry for adding to this legwear debate that >>9115403 so elegantly summed up.

>> No.9115422

>>9115413
Bait harder.

>> No.9115428

>>9115413
The debate would not have gone on as long as it did if you just made this post early on instead of whitenighting yourself.

>> No.9115434
File: 66 KB, 625x626, thisisbait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9115434

>>9115413
Don't give in, Move on.

>> No.9115446

>>9112941
It kills me that she seriously thinks that her coords are good enough that she doesn't need concrit.

>> No.9115448

>>9113195
EXCUSE U

>> No.9115457

>>9115418
I'm not friends with her.. I just really like her content...

>> No.9115464

>>9115457
Just stop already

>> No.9115469

>>9115464
why the fuck is it a crime to give someone a compliment, what??

>> No.9115472

>>9113310
Ew, what is this monstrosity?
>>9115189
I don't understand how she thought all of this together would like like anything other than a hot mess.
>>9115307
Topkek

>> No.9115676

>>9115186
>>9115180

Are we not gonna talk about how they both matched that print with the gold star bag?

>> No.9115742

>>9115676
My question is why does it matter? The gold is acceptable, not everyone has a fucking rainbow of purses in their wardrobe, that's probably the best they had.

>> No.9115788

>>9115353
Plain legwear looks infinitely better than fugly clashing patterns.

>> No.9116003

>>9115676
Are gold star bags your lace BTSSB socks?

>> No.9116011

>>9115296
Nah.
Baity McBaiterson.

>> No.9116017

JFC. Either someone is trolling or summer is exceptionally stupid this year.

>> No.9116022

what a horrible thread. all this is about damn socks. come on ladies. lately, COF threads have been shit. I blame the recession.

>> No.9116081

>>9116022
Cof threads are always shit

>> No.9116241

>>9116003
with the amount of people shoe-horning gold lately and using this specific bag, hell yea they are.

>> No.9116335

>>9116241
i mean it makes more sense than a fucking heart bag or something. gold star bags are overdone but at least there are stars on the bow of the dress.

>> No.9116399

>>9116335
I'm just saying it's funny they both used the exact same bag with the exact same print. chill anon

>> No.9116510

>>9116081
Only because people take obvious bait and encourage outrageous nitpicking.

>> No.9116512

>>9115742
>My question is why does it matter?
because cgl has an exceptionally high standard when it comes to wearing this fashion because they are under the impression that you have to absolutely perfect with zero flaws in order to have a good coordinate.

>> No.9116515

>>9115394
Only because people are stubborn to it.

>> No.9118156

>>9112104
ffs if you dont have a pretty face dont post a closeup of it

>> No.9119256

>>9113312
d r e a m d r e s s
l o c a t e d

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action