[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 20 KB, 630x420, IMG22042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9218540 No.9218540 [Reply] [Original]

Old thread hit the bump limit >>9216572

Confess unpopular opinions, dark secrets, evil plans, and cringey or bad things here

>> No.9218554 [DELETED] 
File: 72 KB, 594x595, 1476114566075.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i enable HWC's shitposting and enjoy posting phony stories for the (You)s

you gulls are too easy

>> No.9218560 [DELETED] 

>>9218554
There are a couple of us that do that with HWC, which I also find amusing. I don't shitpost though, I just try to subtly champion the things I find attractive in lolita and post my disapproval of things I do not like, hoping it has an effect on people's opinion. It probably doesn't but oh well.

>> No.9218639
File: 69 KB, 1280x720, 689765457.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9218540
There's this Ita weeaboo fatty that's been all over my friend just because said friend is studying in Japan. It's so freaking obvious Fatty-chan is just all over Friend because "omg Nippon desu buy me merchandise and japanisu snacks", but Friend is oblivious to her self-seeking attitude, and I'm not about to be rude and point it out.
Plus Fatty-chan is trying to learn Japanese when she can barely speak English (she makes super basic mistakes even though she INSISTS on talking in English to everyone even if they speak her mother tongue).
Yes I am aware this isn't any of my business but I'm still salty people like this exist and can get away with their shit.

>> No.9218641

I picked on old drama in my local lolita comm. The comm was already split in two groups. The picking lead to a major fallout between the groups again. Since then both groups are pretty much dead.
They don't know who I am and never will as I never met them. I didn't intend to cause this. It was just me asking in the local comm thread if rumors about this major bitch and drama in the comm are true. After that the shitfest began. I'm sad the comm is completly dead now, but glad I avoided all the drama.

>> No.9218648

>>9218641
If neither of the groups could keep their shit composed when a noob asks about old drama then those comms were already broken. Once a group splits, anything between them later is usually just aftershocks unless something new happens so likely the damage was already done. But anything could happen, either or both could become active again, a new comm could form or more likely, there's one or more private friends groups who meet but don't post much about it.

But a noob asking about drama rumors is a bad introduction anywhere so it's not going to get you invited if there are private group meets going on. People watch for that.

>> No.9218665

>>9218554
You're not alone. Sometimes it's just amusing to see gulls trip over themselves being mad/replying in earnest/etc.

>> No.9218697

Do you ever wonder if the girls who post crying over not being able to afford lolita are the same girls hauling all that weeb junk on the Taobao, Aliexpress and EBay threads?

>> No.9218701

I buy lolita for ageplay. I dont know why you gulls are so weird about it.

>> No.9218716

>>9218701
No actually one cares as long as you keep that shit in your bedroom. No one is shocked, scandalized or titilated, just vaguely sickened.
Why you types think you need to announce this shit is a mystery. No one in polite society walks into a room and drops a conversation bomb about their sex life except you types. RUDE!

>> No.9218718

>>9218701
might have something to do with the fact we can't wear out clothes out in public without someone assuming it's a sex kink because of people like you

>> No.9218720

>>9218718
People know we aren't the age players. We aren't wearing cat ears and a cheap plastic collar, saying 'nyan', giggling and dragging a fugly man-baby type daddy dude with us at the other end of our leash.

>> No.9218726

>>9218701
We aren't weird about it, clothes are clothes and you can do whatever you like in yours. By yourself and away from us.

We just don't want anything to do with you and then YOU act weird and get your widdle fee-fees hurted because the big bad Lolitas didn't let you cum to de tea partee and told you to fuck right off and go away boo-hoo.

Kek.

>> No.9218751

>>9218720
Your confusing ageplay with petplay.

>>9218726
Lol I'm in a comm, actually. some of the girls know and are chill about it. Its the second most common kink among girls next to rape fantasies, so the grown ups will be over here, separating sexy time, and tea time, bitch.

>> No.9218755

>>9218720
>people know we aren't age players

you've got to be a conlita or have a very narrow, nerd-based view of the world.

I can't tell people at work I wear "lolita fashion" or show them most of my sweet coords. most people don't understand what lolita is, and the unfortunate fact is that someone is always going to assume it's age play. it's not even age players fault, really. but it's understandable why the community isn't too fond of them

>> No.9218759

>>9218755
I'm neither, I'm a classic with a few sweet main pieces. I wear my coords in public and neither myself nor my friends have ever been confused with age players.

>> No.9218766

>>9218751
The grown ups who feel a need to broadcast their sexual fantasies because there's nothing else interesting about them? Okay.

I don't understand the point of being vocal about shit like that. Leave everyone except the people that you're fucking out of it. If you're such a grown up and able to separate the two, why even bring it up?

>> No.9218767

>>9218751
I'm not bothered. We all know age players aren't even welcome in most online lolita fashion groups much less any decent comm. Even here, you've just shown us your poor boundaries because you feel you have to try to 'educate' people on kink info when it's not even an appropriate place for the topic. What is consent? No wonder even most legit D/s people don't like you either. I can't say I blame them.
Kink in the bedroom, vanilla manners at tea. It's not that hard but still, so few of you can manage it.

>> No.9218768

>>9218759
>classic

well, that's understandable that people don't think you age play. but you can't possibly assume that sweet Lolitas get the same treatment, do you? I'm not even OTT sweet nor do I own anything toy/kid-ish but I do get some crappy looks sometimes.

>> No.9218770
File: 144 KB, 358x429, 1474838454058.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9218759
yeah girl, because you're classic with a few sweet main pieces

classic is a more mature look, come back when you're a young-looking sweet lolita who gets drooled over by creepy daddy types

anyway

i don't care what turns any of you on but don't bring your fucking fetishes into the public eye. this includes bringing a ~daddy dom~ to meets and acting like a literal toddler. not saying any of you do this but a bitch in my comm does and it's so not cute. makes other lolitas and people who actually regress for reasons that do not include getting themselves off look bad. tumblr has made this kink even more embarrassing than it already is.

>> No.9218771

>>9218697
Not me!
I only buy brand and I still like my cheap chinese shirts for school wear.

>> No.9218773

>>9218768
I'm not saying they don't sometimes give lolita fashion a bad name if they wear it, especially sweet (though usually they wear cheap shitty pieces and look terrible). I also wouldn't have one in my comm, we would kick them very quickly if one were discovered, absolutely. But anyone with half a brain can quickly see the difference from the way publicly kinky baby girls act and the way we do.

>> No.9218776

>>9218726
>didn't let you cum to de tea partee
I had a good chuckle.

>> No.9218781

>>9218773
>anyone with half a brain

there's your problem, my sweet summer anon. most people don't have any common sense and assume weird clothes=some kink ass shit (or costume), regardless of how you act. when I wear sweet someone out there is /always/ going to assume I'm a lady-baby, just like someone is going to assume you're an Irish dancer/civil war reenactor/lost actress on the way to her performance of les mis. whether or not they say it, someone is thinking it. it's part of the territory.

>> No.9218808

>>9218770
I'm surprised your comm members have not boycotted any meets she attends until she is kicked. My view is 'if I know about it, they've shared too much'. You do not have to tolerate this kind of thing in your comm.

>> No.9218809

>>9218776
Well honestly!
It's just that ridiculous, isn't it?

>> No.9218816

>>9218720
Not really, people are quick to assume the worst. I wear primarily classic and sweet-classic and have had strangers yell at me for being a "pedo sex doll". I don't care what anyone gets up to in private but for fucks sake please keep it there because the rest of us do not want this association.

>> No.9218817

>>9218781
I'm really it's that way for you, the only solution I can offer is for all of us to put as much distance as we can, keep them out of our comms and away from our meets and shut them down when they try to post in our forums. I check who I sell my clothes to already, I'd never sell to a known age player or other public kinkster.

>> No.9218818

sometimes i get turned on wearing lolita, and then imaging how cute i look to people. like imaging guys thinking i'm a cutie pie who they want to hug and kiss in my coord is just... i'm not even sure why i have this weird kink. every woman is her own voyeur? sorry i'm garbage guys.

>> No.9218824

>>9218818
I don't think you have a weird kink, I think you are a vain idiot with a bad case of overshare. Most regular people, (guys included) are staring at you because they can't quite figure out why you are dressed like a frilly weirdo in public not because you are so fascinating in your cuteness. Either way, keep what turns you on IN THE BEDROOM, JFC.

>> No.9218839

>Have an eating disorder
>Dropped down to 92 lbs
>Currently undergoing treatment
>am 102 lbs
>Can't fit the new brand skirt I just bought
>Trying so hard not to relapse
> I feel so disgusting

>> No.9218845

>>9218839
A ten pound gain is really great progress, Anon! I know it is hard but you are doing well, keep it up!

>> No.9218848

>>9218839
>former ED disaster, current lolita here

if lolita is triggering you, it might be good to step away for a while. speaking as someone who came into jfashion as a way of recovering, though (weird I know) here are some tips:

1) shirring is so fucking important. do not buy main pieces without shirring, sell everything you own without it. never care about what "size" you are again.

2) blouses with shirring are ideal, but if you can't score some ONLY buy from western stores or taobao

3) don't take pics of yourself in it, don't post them online if you do. share via floordinates.

4) again, your health is more important than your frills. step away if you have to

>> No.9218860

>>9218501
>someone you barely know
Christ. How do you get to know people through small talk.

>> No.9218864

>>9218665
This. There are some nasty fuck heads that post here that are way worse than hwc. However even though I'm on of the many that eggs hwc on, I find hwc sympathizers to be annoying as fuck. Like why are you defending an annoying shit for brains rere?

>> No.9218869

>>9218860
Not that anon but this is my view:
Skilled light conversation can teach you a LOT about a person including helping you decide whether you even wish to proceed to get to know them better. It's an important preliminary and if people can't accomplish it, that's usually one of my first clues that their social skills are lacking.

>> No.9218871

>>9218864
I don't defend HWC but I've noticed she performs at her best with an audience. She's already usually fully wound up when she hits the boards here but she quickly goes from lively to sullen if bored. Since she is part of my amusement here, it pays to poke her a little, kind of like playfully teasing a badger to watch it snarl.

>> No.9218874

>>9218639
The ita weeb will probably snap out of it once she realizes how expensive it is to ship snacks or they get held in customs.
Most people can find 'muh matcha KitKat ' and other popular Japanese import snacks at a local or regional shop for less.

>> No.9218881

>>9218845
>>9218848
Thanks Anons. I don't want to be overly emotional but this was incredibly helpful. I think I am going to take a break and focus on my recovery.

>> No.9218892

>>9218881
okay, that sounds like a good idea. I am proud of your progress, and I hope you continue to do great. everyone relapses sometimes. it's the fact that you are catching yourself that's going to get you through this.

and remember, you can still be cute and wear your hair accessories, use cute stationary, etc!!! take care of yourself and be proud. you are doing great!

>> No.9218894

>>9218824
wow who pissed in your cereal salty-chan? why get assblasted over someone making an ANONYMOUS confession.

>> No.9218901

>>9218816
The association is already there. You can't stop it at this point.

>> No.9218902

>>9218824
>thinks this is oversharing
>on 4chan
You reek of new

>> No.9218920

>>9218902
Regardless of what other overshare is going on, I do speak out against it when lolita is hooked up with sex kink topics of any kind.

>> No.9218927

>>9218920
i guess you could say you were... triggered?
you going to speak out about in on your tumblr? people have been talking about ddlg in the thread for a while. don't get your bloomers in a twist senpai. lurk more. :^)

>> No.9218932

>>9218869
>Skilled light conversation
Meet ups aren't the work place. I don't know what your comm is like but it sounds boring as hell. I do that at my job with people because it's a requirement. Takes months to get to know people and some I still don't really get why they act the way they do.

That's not what I want out of meets. I'm in a really big comm thankfully so it's easy to avoid people who treat meets this way. The point is to hang out with people. I think deep conversation is fun with anybody.

Sounds like you don't.

>> No.9218936

>>9218927
:^)

>> No.9218937

I like to post coords I like in various threads when it's appropriate because I know that even if it's on topic, some anon will try to nitpick it to death and tell me I have shit taste.

I also love spoonfeeding cause I know it rustles jimmies really hard around here.

>> No.9218939

>>9218927
Prolly triggered, ok yeah. I'm sleepy and a big grouch today. But still.
Also, I don't go to tumblr, I don't want to go among mad people. Either kind. Cgl is quite bad enough for me, thanks. I don't even venture much to other chan boards here.

>> No.9218940

>>9218920
Yeah you're new if you think that's gonna do anything.

>> No.9218947

Creeps have started to compliment me when I'm cosplaying at cons way more than before and I'm starting to almost enjoy it...

>> No.9218951

>>9218869
Light conversation is so boring tough, I will visit my family if I want an afternoon full of smalltalk.

>> No.9218952

>>9218932
Correct, I don't. I want to know a little about someone's behavior before I share anything of importance or decide if I want to talk much to them at all. Often, I don't (it's about 50/50) and exiting a light conversation gracefully is much easier than if there's been some bonding over something, only to find out the person has issues or a personality that I just do not want to deal with at all. It's not a friendship race so I like to take my time.

>> No.9218953

>>9218947
>Creeps have started to compliment me

Conversely, I hate it. I hate attention, I have wearing costumes, I hate doing makeup, I hate posing for photos, I hate the guy that slid his hand down my dress last time 'for a picture'. I hate cosplaying. But I love making cosplay so much and I hate making cosplay for other people because then people compliment them on their cosplay when it was all my hard work.

>> No.9218954 [DELETED] 

>>9218770
>tumblr has made this kink even more embarrassing than it already is.

this so much. i've been into this shit (mostly non-sexual regression) for over a decade and i was happy at first when it started getting more popular until i remembered that people are terrible and ruin everything. the kink community always thought we were scum of the earth, but at least we were off most vanilla radars. fucking oversharing "dd/lg" bitches and their lack of propriety. i hate people flashing any kink in public spaces with non-consenting individuals, it only breeds resentment. i never talk about ageplay outside of my relationship and dedicated forums, because i'm not a self-centered dick. i'm only saying anything now because i get tired of the assumption we're all like that #notallageplayers of course people never hear from the respectful ones because we keep it to our fucking selves, but that doesn't mean we don't exist.
>inb4 you mad
yes, i want to cut the fingers off everybody who has ever posted NSFW shit in the SFW tags on a website actual children use, or started talking about how much they love "daddy's cummies" over tea with practical strangers. i also hate that the idea that the fashion i love could be seen as a fetish costume when i'm just trying to buy pasta.

related confession to stay on topic: i'm a lolita and into age regression but i basically never mix the two. my little side much prefers natural kei to lolita. lolita is too fussy and expensive and i associate it with adulthood because i wear it so often in daily life. i love lolita for the nice materials, pretty details and how it flatters my shape, but fuck no do i want to drink milkshake and do coloring in it. natural kei is good for running around forests and has aprons with pockets for crayons or pinecones.

i'll never understand why out of all the cute jfashions so many ageplayers latch onto lolita. fairy kei seems like the obvious choice.

>> No.9218956

>>9218951
That's all I'm saying.
>>9218952
Lol

>> No.9218963

Tl/dr this thing but small talk basically is a convenient way to keep someone politely at arms length until you can determine how much of a sperg-opotamus they are.

>> No.9218971

>>9218881
Stay strong friend. The other side of the coin is so much better than living with ED, I promise.

>> No.9218972

>>9218932
If somebody started having a conversation with me about deep and meaningful life shit when I'd just met them 10 minutes ago, I'd be so uncomfortable and take the first opportunity to run in the opposite direction. I'd assume they had boundary problems and would worry about how it would otherwise manifest.
I hate small talk too, but there are things between "nice weather, huh?" and "life's so hard for me right now because blah blah blah".
I am 100% in agreement with >>9218952

>> No.9218979 [DELETED] 
File: 173 KB, 3072x1770, 8ba3e1f5-542b-405a-b10c-49556a4c27a0..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9218562
Nice fantasy. Girls don't ask guys out, they ready have 10 guys sucking each toe at any given time so don't have to go out and look.

>> No.9218992 [DELETED] 

>>9218770
fucking tumblr.
I have an issue with regressing because my childhood consisted of literally being locked in a closet sized "room" all day being homeschooled with no friends and an abusive mother who raised me as a boy.

It's a legitimate psychological condition I go through, and I'm not proud of it, but it does help me relieve stress and come to terms with my upbringing. I was happy to see others go through the same only to be sickened by people using it as a kink. Makes me scared to get in relationship because I feel like my inner child will get exploited and kinked. I've been single my whole life, I'm 25, and won't see that changing.

The worst is having "daddies" approach you online from seeing you in Lolita. I never even understood where that connection came from. Little girls don't wear $500 dresses, so how did the two get associated?

>> No.9219012 [DELETED] 

>>9218992
holy shit

you had like, the quintessential Build-A-Slut childhood, how fucked up are your kinks?

>> No.9219046

Fat people look terrible in lolita. They don't have the right shape to cut the right silhouette so even if they have good coordination skills and wear clothes that fit they still look shitty, lumpy and trashy. Every time they bitchh on here about people having a problem it just further solidifies my opinion.

>> No.9219048

>>9219046
That's not really a confession, that's just sort of the truth of the matter

>> No.9219057 [DELETED] 

>>9218979
>girls don't ask guys out
I've asked plenty of guys out. It's not that unheard of

>> No.9219062 [DELETED] 
File: 91 KB, 702x397, 1476064156711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9219012
I've never been in a relationship before, Anon..

>> No.9219065 [DELETED] 

>>9218979
I wish that could be true, fellow robot

>> No.9219070 [DELETED] 

>>9218979
>>9219057
I asked my guy to marry me. welcome to the new millenia, love. we have drake and self parking cars.

>> No.9219075

My confession: this year for ILD my comm is renting a limo and riding around to look at neighborhood Christmas lights.

We don't live somewhere glamorous. It's going to be boring, cramped, wrinkle my dress and cost me $30+ a tip for the driver. I'm dreading it and posting here because in a comm thread they'll just tell me to host my own meet. But it's ILD. One of the only times a big comm gets together here.

>> No.9219082

>>9219075
suggest they get a party bus instead of a limo. less cramped and more enjoyable. over all, it kinda sounds cute... if you don't like it don't go.

>> No.9219104

>>9219075
>Same

My comm does the same thing for every large event and for ILD goes to the same place. Iam so sick of it....

>inb4
Doing your own thing for ILD for most comms will start drama.

>> No.9219107

Whenever I give lolita advice anonymously I recommend dumb/useless/mildly harmful things and slip it in with the stuff that checks out. I picture the sorry sacks I help doing exactly as I describe and their resulting despair. It sustains me.

>> No.9219108

I mostly hate wigs, and it's lolita's fault. I know they’ve always been around in the fashion, but I hate that they’re considered the norm now. I’m sure a bunch of baby itas could have looked slightly less heinous if they’d spent the money on a petti or a proper blouse instead of thinking they need a wig. Even when somebody’s hair is ‘unsuitable’ for lolita, I’d still honestly rather see that than an obvious wig. Wigs will always make most people outside of the fashion think it’s a costume, and I’m convinced that the only reason they became so normalised within it is because of the annoying crossover with con culture and cosplayers. I knew lolitas hanging out an anime cons would lead to awfulness.
Also, the more people wear wigs, the more slightly imperfect real hair stands out as a ‘problem’ to be ‘corrected’, and it becomes a vicious cycle. I’ve seen people be informed they should wear a wig because their hair doesn’t match, but when people wear a bad wig? They get told to wear a better one. 99% of the time their real hair would look better than that Party City monstrosity, but that never seems to get said.

>> No.9219116

>>9219107
You're actually honestly the worst.

...is what you want to read, but really you're just a petty bitch

>> No.9219131

>>9218839
i've been really quiet about my eating disorder but this made me cry. i'm 92 lbs currently and have been having a lot of difficulty, because i've been extremely "pleased" with myself (even a little smug) for fitting into smaller lolita pieces, gyaru, and other j-fash, but i know i have a problem. it's basically at the point where a lot of western clothes look stupid on me.

>>9218848 is really great advice, thank you. your words were heard here as well.

>> No.9219138

>>9219116
Sure thing. If they were to think for themselves or at least fact check they wont have any issues.
Hail Satan.

>> No.9219152

>>9219138
I'm sure they do which is why it's just empty pettiness. It's the social equivalent of spitting in the ocean. You really think you're making or breaking the vast load of poor resources and bad information on the internet? Might as well ask a fly if they're an airliner.

Hell yeah hail Satan tho, that we can agree on

>> No.9219214

I strip to fund my Jfashion
I have never been able to buy so much brand clothes and I can even save to go on nice trips and stuff now
It's pretty great honestly

>> No.9219215

>>9218972
Really, you'd just walk away from someone talking to you?

>> No.9219218

>>9219107
I've never taken advice from anyone on cgl because of this. I just lie and say I will.
Fuck ya'll

>> No.9219236

>>9219131
I'm always glad to help. eating disorders are absolute shit, and it's so hard to balance wearing what you love because it makes you love yourself and walking away because it's enabling you. I used to cosplay and would always be encouraged to do the skimpy characters in groups because I could pull them off. I hated it because I knew it would trigger the shit out of me, but I loved people fawning over my body. eventually I just had to stop. so far I've set some pretty solid boundries for myself in jfash going in, and it's been a godsend for my confidence. but if it's not for you, throw on some yoga pants and a kawaii-ass sweatshirt for a while until you can get a grip on it (if ever).

you'll get through this, too.

>> No.9219240

>>9219075
Well hosting your own meet is pretty much the only way to guarantee that you get to do what you want. Though this sounds fun to me. You could always arrange to meet with a few friends to go out to eat before the ride too.

>> No.9219297 [DELETED] 

I have a crush on HWC.

>has a height complex
>thin
>basically a tsundere ojousama

>> No.9219313 [DELETED] 

>>9219297
i would befriend her, in theory

we have a bunch of stuff in common (japanese skeleton ojousama brandwhores) based on her shitposts but i have the feeling she doesn't like other girls and neither do i

so i'm satisfied with just egging her on and making people mad

>> No.9219351 [DELETED] 

>>9219313
Sometimes when I'm bored at work I'll draw pictures of her yelling tsundere things at /cgl/.

>> No.9219395 [DELETED] 

>>9219351
I did this too. She hates my picture lol

>> No.9219410 [DELETED] 

>>9219395
I don't think I've seen it. How does it look? I always picture HWC with a hime cut ever since she got into an argument with someone in the menhera threads over them.

>tfw I would post mine but I am self conscious about my art

>> No.9219428 [DELETED] 

I have a crush on HWC.

>has a height complex
>thin
>tsundere ojousama

>> No.9219450
File: 33 KB, 410x590, 1377706485160.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cosplay made me realize I'm trans

>> No.9219455

>>9219450
Fucking sissies

>> No.9219467

>say I have a crush on HWC
>mods keep deleting my post even though others are talking about her and they don't get their posts deleted

B-but why mods? All I want is to berry my face in her hairy jap vag.

>> No.9219469

>>9219467
She's a mod and being tsum, you dipshit.

>> No.9219478

Okay, legitimately: who the everloving fuck is this HWC person everyone is going batshit over? This is the first time I've heard of them.

>> No.9219494

>>9219478
Housewife-chan, an autistic anorexic half Japanese housewife with a creepy rich older husband and a hatred for fat people.

>> No.9219499

>>9219469
>Nishimura is letting autistic Japanese people mod /cgl/

it was only a matter of time.

>> No.9219505

>>9219152
It's less empty when I see posts months later about it. I've been here a long time.
I might not be doing much, nor do I think I am, but it is a tiny part of my contribution to the board that is mildly amusing and has a long reach.

>> No.9219513

>>9219450
autogynephilia is a hell of a drug, huh.
get off 4chan and go outside for once, nerd.

>> No.9219515

I post other people's dream dresses around with the intent of increasing the demand/competition for them.

>> No.9219528

>>9219505
All posts on 4chan are considered as "pissing in an ocean of piss"
It's an old meme, feel free to look it up.
No one outside of this site cares about what goes on here. Stop being delusional.
Like I said, I know I sure as fuck don't listen to what morons here have to say. I just argue with them.

>> No.9219550

>>9219528
Lol k

>> No.9219554

>>9219528
>says retarded shit in suggestion threads
>"twas merely PRETENDING to be retarded"

it's not even worth arguing with them about, they've already convinced themselves that saying dumb shit is the height of infamy

>> No.9219566

Confession: I feel like my mods are all really petty. One mod actually hates me because we have similar tastes and thus have similar wardrobes. They're always rude to me whether on the comm page or in person. They roll their eyes when I come to a meet up, sometimes they straight ignore me , or talk about me while I'm in earshot.
I'm not here to play little games of who's going to be the next MF or have 10k followers on tumblr. I don't care if someone wants to be in the spotlight, that's their own deal. Just don't be rude about it. I haven't done anything to any of them aside from own the same prints and trying to look my best.
Stop making lolita a hostile environment. It's bad enough that shitty attitude is everywhere online.

>> No.9219568
File: 268 KB, 1400x1400, rly over it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9218860
>>9218869
>>9218932
>>9218972

There's a difference between "deep and meaningful life shit" like your views on whether aliens exist or career goals you've dreamed of achieving since childhood and why things are important to you VS bitching and moaning to someone essentially backed into a corner by obligatory politeness and not just being able to leave the meet.

Conversation with more substance than "the weather is nice, I couldn't wear this many layers if it was hot! Angelic Pretty is my favorite because it's cute blah blah blah lol!" = good and encouraged.

Treating someone as a therapist, oversharing to gain pity points = not cool

>> No.9219571

>>9219566
Do they do this to other comm members too? Is there a non-threatening way you could bring it up privately with one or more of them and get it sorted out?

>> No.9219573

I've fucked two seagulls, one of whom is a tripfag. In both instances it was entirely incidental. Cosplayers are so easy.

>> No.9219574

>>9219554
The comment above yours really drives your point home haha. I know they don't care, I like antagonizing them. I also posted in this thread about how I spoonfeed to piss off anons and it works everytime. I always get guaranteed replies.

>> No.9219577

>>9219571
So far I'm the only one that has felt the full heat of all the mods disliking me at once. But most of my friends said that they didn't feel welcomed by the head mod back when they were the only one. After realizing that there wasn't much option if you have problems with the mod, I privately messaged them and asked if they'd consider adding more in the future. Now there's a good amount of mods, but they're all close friends. So it just intensifies the hostile nature of the environment for me.

>> No.9219579

>>9219568
I get it, I do. I've over shared in the past and have since stopped because people just act shocked because they don't understand what having a bad childhood really means. Protip, it's not your parents not letting you wear lolita. It's more like being molested by a family member or one of your friends is murdered at a very young age. But yeah, you can't tell people about little anecdotes like that in my experience because everyone just flips out.
And I'm not talking about just meeting someone and they go straight into life troubles. For me it was always something the other person said, and I'd say oh you know, that reminds me of when such and such happened.

Like one time a coworker of mine wanted everyone to share stories of the first time they smoked a joint. Well for me, that was when I was 10. But that's considered TMI so now I can't even share that story because it's taboo.

That's fucking annoying. It's like I can't talk about my life at all and I bet brolitas feel the same way when people want to shush their problems.

>> No.9219583

>>9219579

Have you considered going to a therapist? Seriously asking, because it sounds like you need to get some things out.

Oftentimes when you have an audience you don't know what their reaction is going to be, and it's hard to react to something out of the blue like that. I'm not sure if you get that there is a time and place for these things, and I wouldn't share with a bunch of strangers who aren't professionals anyways. That just seems like fodder for later on.

>> No.9219591

>>9219579
I'm sorry you had a bad childhood. People who were abused or had otherwise traumatic or abnormal childhoods usually have to learn or re-learn normal social behavior and how to interact in social situations. There's no shame in that and it's absolutely not their fault. But other people in social situations really don't expect anyone to drop heavy life issues at a tea party only meant for pleasant socializing either. And they are not well equipped to deal with it. Often overshare is a fine line and depends on the company too. I think the happy medium is an ideal to strive for, not shallow but not overshare. If someone I did not know very well shared a past abuse story with me, it would make me uncomfortable.

>> No.9219592

>>9219554
Reading comprehension was never your strongest, huh?

>> No.9219595

>>9219583
I was just thinking of saying something like this to them too but I've been burned by someone (who I did not know very well) lashing out and saying I was cold and uncaring for not empathizing with their need to talk about it and 'trying to just shut them down' when I suggested that they might feel better if they could talk to someone who could help them.
So many people just keep going on through their lives, sharing their abuse stories over and over but never getting help and moving beyond them.

>> No.9219604

>>9219583
Yes, I've gone to therapy several times. Still can't bring up my life in regular conversations, though.

>I'm not sure if you get that there is a time and place for these things
I do, but I'm not happy with it. Can you understand that I don't like that people think this way? Does that make me autistic by cgl's definition? Sure. But how is it okay in real life? Like why is that the way people chooses to concern themselves about TMI.
It's because they can't relate and don't understand that someone could go through those things because they never experienced anything even remotely close and they don't know anyone else who has either.

>>9219591
I'm just saying that if someone over shared, I wouldn't try to get out of the conversation.
I'm not saying I should get to over share or that I need to re learn how to interact with people. I already have. I'm just disappointed that most people really do feel like there is such a thing as keeping your shitty life history a secret because the normies just can't handle it.
That's annoying. It forces me to feel like people in general suck because automatically no one will relate to me nor will they listen to anything from my past. I can't share an anecdote at a party cause it's considered rude. Who came up with that idea, hmm?

Its just like you said. They can't handle it.
Sorry they're weak ass bitches, I guess?
Like oh shit, my story was too traumatizing for you to hear, IMAGINE ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH IT. Oh right, you can't.

(and not you specifically, of course. I'm just saying that's how I feel inside when people react with shit like "oh that's tmi)

>>9219595
You were told that because that's how it feels. I'm constantly shut down like this by people and I have gone to therapy. Just going to therapy doesn't cure it. Takes years of work sometimes. During those years, what? I can't talk about anything with anyone because my life is just too traumatic to hear about?

>> No.9219610

>>9219595
Also I'm gonna add cause my other comment was too long.
I'm not looking for help when I tell people about my life. I don't know about the person that told you that, like if they were looking for help or not, but I'm not.
I just want to be able to speak about things that have happened in my life. I'm able to even joke about getting abused and stuff and my friends get it, obviously. But then if I just share a story, because someone asked, they get all shocked because they're not able to handle it.
That's fucking irritating, like why is it so bad to hear about someones life. People watch shows with extreme violence, but oh shit, your mom threw you into a picnic table one time? That's too much man, please stop talking. What the hell is that.

>> No.9219628

>>9219604
I give up trying to explain this. You don't have the right to wreck my day with a depressing story, no one does. It doesn't even really help you to tell it or you wouldn't be here griping because more people or new people don't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear unpleasant things at what is supposed to be a fun social occasion, I want to laugh and joke and have fun and that doesn't make me a bad person. If someone overshares with me and that makes me uncomfortable, I will push them away and I don't become friends with them. That's my right to pick and choose who I become friends with and to leave someone right in the dust if they are no fun to be with.

And yes, I will say it, I find that people who have not adequately dealt with their past issues usually tend to be giant buzz kills who later often become emotionally draining to maintain friendship with so you know what? I don't do that anymore, I see them for what they are and keep them at a distance from the start.

>> No.9219638

>>9219628
this desu, not trying to be a cunt but at a certain point you should be growing out of dropping stories of your trauma in appropriate settings. it's understandable in cases like ours to have it be a long period but please trust me when i say that you'll have a much easier time of things when you learn to discern who is alright with hearing such content matter and who isn't, because there will be less rejection and more understanding.
i had an intense and extremely traumatizing childhood as well but i learned that most people don't give a shit and don't care to hear it without saying something upsetting or dismissive/condescending and talking about it with said people will make me feel worse.
i used to giddily tell people about my long ass history of trauma, myself, because i was lucky to have a good therapist at a young age and expected others to react like she did.
now i know that's not realistic and i keep that shit to skype and my sole tiny facebook account with a handful of friends and, best of all, my discord group where everyone complains and shares fucked up shit and is validated and reassured and comforted by friends.
i would drop a throwaway email and offer to talk about this with trauma anon on their contact method of choice but honestly i'm going through adderall withdrawal right now and have no energy whatsoever to deal with anyone's problems besides those on the discord i frequent.
i'm sorry therapy hasn't helped you, and i know how that feels, but at the same time you can't go around demanding emotional labour of people by dumping such heavy shit on them all the time.
you have to understand that people aren't wrong or bad for not wanting to be subjected to that, and please also consider the fact that you're not the only person who has been subjected to abuse; it may very well be traumatizing for the person you assume to have had a decent childhood to hear about your abuse and be reminded of their own.

>> No.9219676

>>9219628
>You don't have the right to wreck my day with a depressing story
See how you view it. You think hearing a story wrecks your day. It doesn't.

>I want to laugh and joke and have fun and that doesn't make me a bad person
No one said you couldn't. You're the one that can't handle hearing about things. Why does it make you uncomfortable to know that bad things happen sometimes? Do you live in a fucking bubble?

>> No.9219680

>>9219638
>most people don't give a shit
Yeah, exactly. That's what makes them shitty.

>>9219638
>you can't go around demanding emotional labour of people by dumping such heavy shit on them all the time.
I don't think it's heavy because I know that most people have their own stories, but they have this stupid ass mindset that they need to keep it private until a special time.
That's fucking lame to me.

And really, I just want people to fucking relax. Like really, a story is ruining someone's day? No, that person is over reacting.

>> No.9219682
File: 96 KB, 615x608, IMG_4100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9219676
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emotion%20slut

>> No.9219690

>>9219682
>facebook tier meme
How was work at the DMV today? Do you say "bye felicia" to your coworkers?

>> No.9219691

>>9219680
Why should they give a shit? Because you just want to share and them to hear? No. You have not in any way earned this with someone if you don't have an established friendship.

I noticed you glossed right over the 'what if it triggers them, if they have had past trauma'.
Nice

They may think it's heavy when you don't. They get to decide if they want to listen.

>> No.9219696

>>9219690
Nope, just to people who overshare. That's the whole point, I'm not on the clock so I don't owe you the time of day to listen to whatever you think I should just because you might want to say it.
I'm sure it is frustrating to get the equivalent of 'bye girl' but if you get it often then it's maybe a big fat clue that your social skills are lacking.

>> No.9219699

>>9219691
>You have not in any way earned this with someone if you don't have an established friendship.
What? Again, what is the point of going to meet ups if you're not trying to make friends and hang out with people? How else do you get to know someone? You listen to them. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you too but that doesn't mean you get off scott free. You're still kind of shitty. Most people are.

(not you specifically)

And I glossed over the trigger bullshit because I don't buy into that garbage. Take your meme back to the other website where it came from. I don't care a bastardization of a word.

>They may think it's heavy when you don't. They get to decide if they want to listen.
And in turn, their decision makes them weak. End of story. The world is just full of weak asses.

>> No.9219703

>>9219699

You sound like you have a lot of emotional baggage and that makes you hard to get along with.

>> No.9219704

>>9219696
>Nope, just to people who overshare.
Ew, so, you do say "bye felicia"?

>I'm sure it is frustrating to get the equivalent of 'bye girl'
No, like I said. Most people are just like "whoa, what?" And it was only in response to me smoking weed at like 10 years old. That's not even that harsh of a story. People are fascinated by things like "faces of meth" but my story is too harsh. Yeah sure.

>but if you get it often then it's maybe a big fat clue that your social skills are lacking.
I've had a lot of people try to apologize to me actually. I don't really do it all that often after the first few times. Any other time it was a situation like the weed story. Someone asks me like, why I don't talk to my parents and then I have to lie and say they're dead cause it's easier than explaining why I don't talk to them.
If I say I don't talk to them, people are like "whoa" and then they don't know what else to do and they change the subject.

No one has actually been as rude as you're describing. If you really do shit like that, you sound like ghetto trash.

>> No.9219706

>>9219699
Most normal adults share their traumatic stories with close friends and not strangers whose history of trauma they don't know about. It doesn't make them shitty for expecting light conversation, it makes you shitty for being too much of an autist to know what is appropriate for what setting.

>> No.9219709

>>9219703
I'm not though. I'm very easy going. And like I've stated several times, I don't really bring this stuff up anymore.
That doesn't change my opinion that people who don't like hearing others over share are kind of shitty.

There's a guy I work with over the phone at my job and everyone in the office calls him an oddball because he likes to talk too much about really unimportant stuff that is sometimes about his personal life. That's rude as fuck. It's insensitive. He overshares and that's fine. He's clearly lonely and wants someone to talk to, but everyone could give a rats ass.

>> No.9219710

>>9219699
People aren't shitty because they do not want to hear depressing crap at a party. That's ridiculous.

You sound like you are pouting because no one wants to hear about your shitty past. But there's no good reason anyone should. Maybe there's every good reason they don't, because they don't want to be reminded of their own bad past things but oh no, their past feelings are invalid, only yours are important right? And you getting to blab about them.
Yeah, no.

>> No.9219721

So instead of responding to the emotionally retarded pissbaby anon, maybe we could share some more confessions?

A good portion of how I gauge the success of any given coord is how well it is received on social media and here, but I feel like something is an automatic failure if the only people who like and comment is ugly or badly-dressed. Positive feedback doesn't mean shit to mean unless it comes from someone who I think has good taste.

>> No.9219722
File: 81 KB, 540x271, IMG_0300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9219676
What I'm getting out of all this, is you're selfish. "I went through uncomfortable pain and you need to go through the uncomfortable part too!"
Nobody knows how to react to shit like that. Pity? Next thing you know "oh! Don't pity me!! I don't want to be pitied!"
(Yet you brought up a bad situation and the natural reaction is pity)
Do they act like it doesn't matter? "Oh you just don't care huh?? How inconsiderate I suffered!!!!!"
What are you expecting of people? To shrug something uncomfortable like that off? Give me a break. Everyone deals with pain in their own way, it seems like you just want to be a special snowflake now and this is a "I suffered more that you" pissing contest.
Grow up.
I know for a fact people have been through worse but guess what? You wouldn't know because they don't bring it up in a regular fucking conversation.

>> No.9219723

>>9219699
I make friends mostly by sharing current common interests, things we are excited and happy about, shared creative pursuits, shared hopes and dreams, similar feelings of optimism and the ability to have a LOT of fun when we meet up.
I do not consider these shallow things. They make me very happy and that's very important.

I'm an optimistic and generally happy person. I like to keep it that way. Nothing wrong with that.
Sometimes to stay that way, I do push unpleasant things and people away from me. Yes they are often mad or frustrated about it. But I'm not obligated to them.

>> No.9219724

>>9219710
>You sound like you are pouting because no one wants to hear about your shitty past.
I've said several times now, that isn't the case. There are plenty that will and do. You're making weird assumptions.

And people are more than welcome to share things with me. Like I said already, I'm actually willing to listen to people who overshare. I do all the time.

>> No.9219728

>>9219722
No. I'm saying the people responding to me in this thread and the last one are the ones acting like inconsiderate douches with shit like "bye girl". That is rude rachet as fuck behavior.

I do get to hear people's worse stories actually. I do listen.

>> No.9219730

>>9219721
I'm the same. I only really value a compliment if I respect the other person's opinion.

>> No.9219732

>>9219721
so do you go through comments and click people's profiles to judge them accordingly?

>> No.9219738

>>9219732
Yes. If someone reblogs me I'll check out their blog too. I am extremely petty about my validation.

>> No.9219742
File: 111 KB, 800x430, IMG_0272.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9219728
Nobody cares you listen, except for the person you're listening to.
Nobody else cares, except that -one- person, that it matters.
That's selfishness because you're the only want that benefits the situation. Only you cared you "suffered" (citations needed) and nobody else does.
You're ruining the conversation by talking about stuff only you care about, do you understand now?

>> No.9219744

>>9219721
wow ok sorry that is a lot of typos, i need to go to bed.

polite sage. also seriously stop responding to that anon this has argument has been going on for two threads now we're just screaming into the void at this point.

>> No.9219746

>>9219738
Oh. I was not even thinking of something like tumblr. I just always assume most gulls don't use the site.

>> No.9219751

>>9219742
It would be selfish if I only cared about myself but that's not the case. There are lots of people I care about.

I gave citations already for examples of people listening to me in that I have people who will listen to me talk about my life. Where are you getting this from.

I'm not the only person who cares about this stuff. Sometimes other people do. Then there are the ones that don't. Fuck those people. They sound really fucking uptight.

>> No.9219772
File: 400 KB, 600x800, 4563456.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a couple I can share:

I've liked frilly, girly, cute stuff since I was a kid and I've been really fascinated with lolita for a long time. After discovering brolita I always figured I would get into it once I had the money but I see posts like
>>9216903
>>9216932
>>9218286
>>9217703
>>9219455
all the time and it really makes me feel bad. As much as I'd like to and even though I wouldn't be doing it for fetish reasons I'm too sensitive to willingly partake in a hobby where such a seemingly large portion of the community would hate me just for being a part of it.

I act like I cosplay just for fun and that's mostly true but I'd really love to become a popular cosplayer.

>> No.9219792

confession: I'm starting to get some small lines on my face and I really hate them when I wear lolita. I'm thinking of getting fillers but sometimes I feel silly and vain for wanting them.

>> No.9219814

i only said okay to a threesome with another Lolita because I actually like women more then men. Now this other lolita and I are cheating behind his back. He has no clue that I'm about to end our 5 year engagement and leave him for a woman let alone a woman he's slept with.

>> No.9219841

>>9218540
I pretend I know shit about cosplaying just to impress this girl I know. Lied to her thag I was working on a cosplay and now she wants to go as Soldier 76 and Mercy. Truthfully I don't know where the fuck to even begin. She's on to me...

>> No.9219842

The people who whine about not liking the kinds of meets their comm has yet will never step up to plan and host one themselves just make me mad.

>> No.9219854

>>9219046
>>9219048
nice opinion/soliloquy there, anon

>> No.9219855 [DELETED] 

>>9219842
How do you feel when somebody randomly approaches you to talk about how they've been affected by institutional racism?

Do you... stand and listen to them having never met them before?

>> No.9219856

>>9219214
that's pretty rad man. what's your fav song to dance to?

>> No.9219857

>>9219792
Fillers? You mean like a collagen injections?

>> No.9219858

>>9219214
If you are willing to travel, follow the golfing tournaments and call up the clubs in the appropriate cities.

You'll be able to retire at 32.

>> No.9219860

>>9219108
Agreed 100%. It also gets on my nerves how lolitas think their standards are so high when most of the wigs they're wearing are costume-tier, not fashion wigs. I'm getting sick of seeing lumps of curled plastic hanging out of bonnets or seeing wig caps through the sparse wefts, then hearing these same people preach about how lolita is all about quality and looking elegant. A somewhat e-famous girl from abroad attended our recent meet and the back of her oversized wig literally looked like it had vermin living in it. It was disgusting. But of course that doesn't matter as long as the front looks passable because the back won't show in pictures anyway~

>> No.9219861

>>9219467
>'berry'
>some gross menstrual slang or....esl af???

>> No.9219869

>>9219573
that's like saying band kids are easy. we're just a horny group, on average. you're no hero lol

>> No.9219871

>>9219704
diff anon, and yeah, I was listening to you, as another person who has survived horrible child abuse, but then you fucking lost me by being a prejudiced little shit.

you need to work on your empathy because otherwise it'll be really easy for you to become the abuser in the cycle, and that transition might honestly not be far off judging from the way you are lashing out at people.

>> No.9219873

>>9219814
if it's worth it to end the engagement instead of trying out other options, like polyamory, then I see that as a sign that your fiance kind of sucks.
>it also is worrisome that you were maybe pestered into doing something sexual that he likes but you were presumed not to like?

go be happy with your lolita gf. 5 years is a long time to hang on in limbo. I hope you have a nice relationship, wherever it goes!

>> No.9219881

>>9219450
or you are just a dude that likes to wear dresses? ffs

>> No.9219899

>>9219215
You sound like the type of autist they were talking about.

>> No.9219902

>>9219467
Isn't she a shit tier filipino?

>> No.9219918

>>9219772
ignore them. they're just being edgy assholes because it gives them anti-tumblr points. I can personally say I like brolitas, and I don't know any lolitas who have problems with them. be your frilly self!

>> No.9219925

>>9218639
>Insists in speaking English
At least she's trying

>> No.9219927

>>9218639
>Plus Fatty-chan is trying to learn Japanese when she can barely speak English (she makes super basic mistakes even though she INSISTS on talking in English to everyone even if they speak her mother tongue).
Learning multiple languages at once is fucking King-tier and you're a flaming homogay for hating on it

>> No.9219947

>>9219857
Yes. I've been reading up and I might book a consultation.

>> No.9219954

This thread has turned into garbage.

>> No.9219956

>>9219954
when was it not garbage?

>> No.9219979

>>9219954
>cringey or bad things here

It's a garbage containment thread, I'm surprised you are surprised?

>> No.9219987
File: 1.87 MB, 508x286, galv5Il.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

One of the biggest jealous fatty vendetta-chan shit starters in my comm was at a recent swap meet, sitting in a corner by herself and looking miserable in baggy normie fat people clothes. She had a bunch of stuff to sell but I didn't notice anyone buying from or even really talking to her. I feel like I ought to feel bad seeing such a pathetic display but it was all I could do not to smile every time I glanced her way.
That's what you get for being a vendetta posting jelly cunt, I guess.

>> No.9220005

>>9219873
We have been together for 7 years. Yes he did pressure me often to do sexual favors he liked, not to mention the amounts of times he cheated on me. So it's good the relationship is ending, but how do you tell someone who you live with that you don't want to see them any more because you're more interested in women?

>> No.9220006

>>9219746
Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, I'm on them all.

>> No.9220013

>>9219772
Anon please. As long as you're not treating the fashion like it's some cosplay or being weird you'll be fine. My boyfriend wears lolita with me and he gets along with all the girls in our comm and I've never seen any of them posting shit about him on cgl before.

>> No.9220028

>>9219956
>>9219979
Last thread was at least interesting. Now it's just bitches complaining about fat people in their comm.

>> No.9220044

>>9220028
I made the last thread and I usually sprinkle comments in and keep up with threads I make but with these and feels threads, it's a wildcard how they will go. I'm just happy if this stuff stays here and doesn't shit up the general threads.

>> No.9220045

I miss cosplaying so much; it was a thrill to have so many people wanting to take your picture and having girls freely throw themselves at you.

I'm older now; I stopped several years ago for fear that my cosplay pictures would be dug up by potential employers. While I continued to attend cons, each year I felt a disconnect growing as I began to recognize fewer and fewer animes and cosplays. It's at the point now where I may not attend a single con this year. Everyone grew up and I couldn't get a group together to go out to an anime convention if I tried.

I just miss the thrill. Conventions and cosplay were such a crucial part of my adolescent/young adult life.It's where me and my friends made some o four best memories.

I'm just realizing that without noticing it, I may have phased that chapter of my life out completely.

>> No.9220055
File: 77 KB, 408x500, very sad momo-chan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9220045
Why didn't you just switch to masked cosplay?
This post made me extremely melancholic and sad.

>> No.9220078 [DELETED] 
File: 142 KB, 640x480, IMG_8073.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9218540
I absolutely detest my local comm and I haven't even met them. It's unfair of me to pass judgement, yes, but based on events and attendees/photos of events, it looks like an embarrassing clusterfuck that I want no part in.

>> No.9220088

>>9220055

Well my old costume used to have half a mask... but I digress. I never had the money, time, and resources that more popular cosplayers had, so I always used my physique as a selling point for my costume. I may not have been able to match the better cosplayers in terms of their material and costume quality, so what made me stand out was usually a costume without a shirt/open-shirt. It set me apart from the rest of crowd because of the body I worked to achieve.

Life just changes as you grow up, along with cosplay. Those days aren't just fondly remembered because of the cosplaying experience, but because of my friends too. We're mostly settled down now and married; we can't go out on weekend long benders anymore. I can't devote 50 hours to 100 episode series anymore.

Your priorities change. I'm happy with my life where it is now, but my longer comes from the realization that I will most likely never experience anything like that again. Cosplaying at a weekend long convention in conjunction with booze, friends, and strangers is just a situation you can rarely emulate anywhere else.

>> No.9220118

>>9219573
Honestly, the people who say this are sort of outing themselves as not really having much experience with social groups outside of weebs. Put a group of young adults in almost any setting with alcohol and fun, and people are going to hook up. High school parties, college, traveling, just your average social circle probably has a lot of people fucking each other if a lot of them are single. Cosplayers aren't particularly easy overall; people in general enjoy sex. You aren't special for getting laid. You're probably spergy if you think so.

>> No.9220147

>>9220118
I always assumed my college friend group had all fucked each other because there weren't many visible gays outside of our group so options were limited, but now I guess maybe it's just the thing that happens with college kids existing.

>> No.9220301

>>9219772
I've got some gender/body dysphoria that makes me want to off myself and lolita is really appealing, but I wear ouji instead because I'm worried about outing myself.

All but one of the brolitas in my comm are well-liked, the one who isn't is racist and seems to be a fetishist.

>> No.9220315

>>9219927
At least I don't speak to other people in my native country, who speak my native language, in broken English or Japanese.

>> No.9220319

>>9220315
Yeah, because you don't know any other languages that you could be speaking even if you wanted to, you educational failure.

>> No.9220322

Whenever people make a big deal about carding me at bars, ask me "what high school do you go to?" or in general make a big deal about how young I look I feel paranoid that they're just saying it to be nice. Maybe every girl is told she still looks like a teenagers well into their 20s and we're all participating in a mass delusion where everyone is younger and prettier.

>> No.9220410

>>9220322
Nah, you just look that young.
I get routinely carded, and have gotten "What MIDDLE school do you go to?", but it only happens to me, none of my friends get it. I'll walk in with a whole group, and the gatekeeper's eyes kind of glaze over until they zero in on me. The group has also mentioned that we're far more likely to get the entire group checked if I'm tagging along.

I'm not even short, I'm 5'7" (170cm) so I don't get it.

>> No.9220413

>>9219722
When I overshare the reaction I'm looking for really is a neutral reaction, or solidarity if there is any to be had. It makes me feel like having problems is normal (which I honestly think it probably is ultimately) and like it's not such a big deal. I really wish it was more socially acceptable to talk about this stuff.

Though I'm kind of in a lucky spot because all of my friends have their own issues and I consider my own struggles to be a fraction of what a lot of them experience, so they're not only happy to talk about those topics, I'm also not normally at a risk of appearing to try to one up their problems either.

That being said I think it's really interesting you all jumped to the conclusion that the anon had never sought therapy, that if she had that it hadn't been effective, and that she shares these stories in an attempt to get help from strangers. Getting proper help means you manage your trauma better, but it doesn't make the event go away. It doesn't mean you never think about it, or that it's no longer a part of your life. When you're socializing with people it's really common to start swapping life experiences, and I can understand how frustrating it can be to feel like there's stuff that you can't share with many people.

>> No.9220419

I'm a male that wears lolita. A rich older man wants to pay me a ton of money to have sex with him while I'm fully dressed. I'm not gay and I don't get off to wearing lolita stuff at all, but I'm tempted to do it for the money because I'm a disgusting person.

>> No.9220421

>>9220410
I'm 5'7" and teach middle school, its not uncommon for them to be the same height/taller than me.

>> No.9220443

>>9220322
Do you tan?

>> No.9220459

>>9220421
where the fuck do you live that middle schoolers are this giant? Minnesota???

>> No.9220471

>>9220459
Ohio? I'm not saying all of them are, but out of 20, like 2 or 3 probably are. Hell, I stopped growing at 11 so evidently I was one of them

>> No.9220479

>>9219871
>you need to work on your empathy
Because I think people who don't want to listen to me are rude and inconsiderate? I listen to them.

See that's what I don't understand. I listen to other people. Why won't they? Treat others how you want to be treated. The only time I decide to act that way towards someone is when they do it to me first. Don't say I don't have empathy when people have treated me like shit when all I did was listen to them. The guy that reacted to the weed story, I tried several times to listen to that guy and be his good coworker. But he made it impossible for me. So now I don't like him, and you know what, other people there didn't like him either.

I do not lack empathy. You're only pulling things from what I've said where I was angry. And yes, this upsets me.

I lack empathy because I think people should just be able to talk about whatever they want without someone getting all riled up? How do you guys not have some weird tumblr mindset where you get triggered by hearing things?

>> No.9220483

>>9220413
>When I overshare the reaction I'm looking for really is a neutral reaction, or solidarity if there is any to be had. It makes me feel like having problems is normal (which I honestly think it probably is ultimately) and like it's not such a big deal. I really wish it was more socially acceptable to talk about this stuff.
THIS.

Annoying oversharing piss baby anon here. I agree with everything this anon has to say and that's all I'm fucking saying.

But of course, gulls always over react.

>> No.9220500

>>9219860

Are you talking about a certain Swedish fatty?

>> No.9220509

>>9220419
Gay for pay, it's a thing. Everyone's morals are different but to me this strays into both fetish AND whoring territory. It's you that's gotta live with it though, not anyone else.

>> No.9220512

>>9220483
if you knew you weren't going to get the reaction you wanted then why post your shit here? after the way you disregarded the fact that you could be reminding people of their own broken childhoods i'm really glad i decided not to talk to you about this one on one, you seem like an incredibly self-centred and selfish person who doesn't care about other people as long as you get what you want, and if you don't then you lash out unwarrantedly. no wonder most people don't care about your trauma.

>> No.9220514

>>9220419
nobody cares

>> No.9220518
File: 21 KB, 698x441, 1474076195531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hot damn do i hate the phrase "you look like an anime" as a lolita

i know it's meant to be a compliment but a "you look nice" would suffice

>> No.9220520

>>9220479
You can talk about whatever you want. People can choose to listen to what they want or choose not to listen to you anymore if they don't want to hear what you have to say. The problem is if you just think someone is a bad person just because they choose not to listen to you.

I don't think people who overshare are bad people but I sure don't choose to spend my social time listening to them or pick these kinds of people to be friends with. My friend group is fun but not shallow and none of us feel the need to drop overshare bombs in a meet, though we all have problems of some kind, JFC, who doesn't? The thing is, we gather together to forget our cares for a time, to dress nice, go somewhere fun and just enjoy ourselves.

>> No.9220526

Today I spoke up on Facebook about the recent issues concerning the sexual harassment and objectification women face today. A friend of mine, an older woman without much formal education or worldliness through no fault of her own, posted that stupid "50 Shades of Grey" viral idiotic post and I spoke up. On Facebook. It was a calm and clearly-worded post, and it wasn't mean. I stated my opinion and invited her to really look at her own personal values before she buys into the hoopla around this particular nominee. But I feel a little bad about it... and most of all, I'm angry. I'm really angry. In college I watched as a good friend of mine deteriorated slowly thanks to the rape she suffered at the hands of her then-boyfriend. She turned to antidepressants and nearly died of an overdose. I just... I'm so angry about this whole thing. If it were up to me, I'd punch the crap out of this older woman. She's got three daughters. It just really makes me angry, how backwards thinking the whole thing is.

And don't call me SJW. That's stupid, and no longer in play here.

>> No.9220528

>>9220518
I don't really like it either have learned not to be grumpy about it. I have think some people are just so surprised to see it that they just blurt it out. We are used to it but someone who isn't must be pretty surprised to see something that (to them) just looks like it just jumped off the screen or out of a book.

>> No.9220535

>>9220526
It depends where she posted it. I don't rag on people who post things to their own wall, that's their space to post as they like. I might hide their feed or even unfriend them though. If it's in a group, I usually pm the admin, but often its 'their group, their rules'. I don't feel I have the right to police someone's posts except on my page or in my groups and there, I usually delete the post with a warning, and if they persist, delete and block the user.

>> No.9220538

>>9220526
Don't let idiots on Facebook piss you off. I utilize the block function whenever it's needed. No use wasting the time and energy trying to explain anything to people that are already stuck in their ways.

>> No.9220542

>>9220512
Arguing with them is pointless, anon. They know they are an annoying, oversharing piss baby and that most people dislike it and find it inappropriat behavior and surprise, they really don't care. In the end, they lose, because they won't get invited back many times and lots of people just push them away.

I had to actually end a friendship with someone like this and block them on social media and kick them from our group because they were making people uncomfortable. As a mod and hostess, these kind of people are one of my worst social nightmares and can wreck a meet in 30 seconds flat.

>> No.9220553

Confession: I know this is overdone and comes up every time in these threads, but I have such a huge crush on one of the girls in my lolita comm. I know she's bi, she knows I'm bi, sometimes I get a vibe from her, but I'm too chicken to ask her out! It would make being in the comm so awkward, right? Sigh, that's my boring confession.

>> No.9220559

>>9220526
Which post is that? I'm lucky enough to not have seen it.

>> No.9220564

>>9220512
>you seem like
Yeah, I only act this way to you guys. not in real life. Good lord you're dumb.

Are you new? Do you realize the purpose of posting here?

>> No.9220568

>>9220520
>The problem is if you just think someone is a bad person just because they choose not to listen to you.
It's not that they're a bad person it's more like, I don't know... rude or weak on their part. If you can't handle hearing a story, you are weak. Just admit you're a weakling and that it hurt your ears.

>> No.9220592

>>9220568
i just now hopped into this dramu but

>someone who's whining calls someone else weak

just ignore the saltposts and deal with whatever you've been whining about holy shit

>> No.9220605

>>9220568
Ok, you are free to think I am weak. Satisfied?

Still dont want to listen to someone's problems at a meet designed for FUN.
Still won't invite anyone who is gonna do it because yep, I'm a frequent meet hostess. Most of us won't and in the comms that do, people actually stop coming to meets sometimes to avoid the 'downers'. It's a problem and it gets discussed.
We call them 'meet killers'.

See? Nothing changes.

>> No.9220612

Jesus christ, move on and stfu already.

>> No.9220623
File: 109 KB, 1019x1485, Madeline.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hello i am not autistic and i've come to teach you all the basics

oversharing on 4chan: a-okay nobody knows or gives a fuck about you

oversharing on personal social media: also okay but your friends and family will probably think you're a whiny cunt

oversharing at a community event in which you're not supremely comfortable with everybody: literal social suicide, just stay home and write in your diary or something

you're welcome

>> No.9220638

The small silver lining is that despite all the quibbling about whether we should care about someone oversharing their childhood sob story, we've managed to keep it on topic by tying it to comm meetups. Good job guys, I guess?

>> No.9220640

>>9220623
That's just it though, they DO feel comfortable whining and oversharing to literally anyone because they have no fucking boundaries or social skills. For ever piss baby whining about it there are 10 lurking tumblrinas in the wings who will just think it's ok to come to a SOCIAL meet and blurt out their rape story, pill addiction, abuse past details, otherkin feels, autism troubles, sperg needs, transition story or whatever other issue they have and these people need to clearly read that fuck no this is NOT EVER a good way to make new friends.

>> No.9220649

>>9220640
you are very right

i would never dream of cluing lolita acquaintances in on the dirty details of my abusive childhood

those who do are either lying or literally autistic

this is a relevant post because i'm a lolita and that's how these threads work

>> No.9220652

One time I was a BJD meet and I sat down and introduced myself to this woman and she introduced me to her boyfriend and she said "this is my boyfriend we started dating after I left my husband because he forcibly raped my 12 year old daughter because she has huge 30E breasts." Then went into how she found out.

If any of you act like this, literally kill yourself.

>> No.9220656

>>9220638
Yep! And remember, this and feels thread are basically sperg containment fields so this shit stays OUT of the rest of the board threads, that's the whole reason we start them and why janitors are a little more lax unless they go full batshit. You're welcome.

>> No.9220682

>>9219610
Do you genuinely not understand this? I have a fucking awful abuse ridden childhood that sounds like it's a fucking deviantart OC's tragic backstory, and it still makes me uncomfortable as fuck to hear about that shit from other people. Life's unfair. Water is wet. More news at ten.

They're uncomfortable because you're showing your blatant disregard for social norms, it's almost nothing to do with the actual content of the story.

It's like telling a racist joke or saying nigger in the company of black people, even if the other white people there are actually racist they'd still be shocked and consider what you did completely inappropriate.

>> No.9220708

>>9220682
nobody cares
go cry on tumblr

>> No.9220713

>>9220419
Take a ribbon and tie a bow onto your cock. You'll get even more for the extras

>> No.9220724

>>9220419
>I'm a male that wears lolita
>I'm not gay

>> No.9220727

I'm so much more in love with Bodyline dresses than I should be. I don't know why but in my eyes I think they're so beautiful.
I have such shitty and low standards and I don't know how to raise them.

>> No.9220741

I'm pretty sure i'm a sociopath and despite trying, I don't care in the slightest about anyone close to me.

>> No.9220742

>>9220682
If i look up "typical Tumblr user" I'll find your picture. Seriously that "boob hoo" attitude you have is pathetic and I feel sorry if you think it's going to be any help for your future.

>> No.9220745
File: 32 KB, 400x300, IMG_3204.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My sister and I used to shared a trip on here. We called it "Honey and Vinegar" and everyone hated us.

>inb4 Sieg

>> No.9220764

>>9220708
>>9220742
lol did not getting a response quickly enough upset you so much that you had to samefag?

Guess what? When you can't adhere to the little rules in society, people (usually correctly) assume that you'll also choose not to follow the big ones. Every single con and meet up horror story starts off with some sperg who can't follow simple social norms like keeping good hygiene, not oversharing or inappropriate personal contact and devolves into someone almost getting (Or actually getting) assaulted or molested or stalked for weeks on end. and everyone always blames the anon for ignoring all those little red flags.

It's nothing to do with people being big old meanies who wont listen to you vent, you're broadcasting signals that indicate you're probably unsafe to be around. That is what freaks people out. Not what you're actually saying.

>> No.9220774
File: 54 KB, 640x289, IMG_4964.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9220764
How cute are you. Not a same fag bitch. Hard to believe more then one person thinks your a cringe Tumblr edge lord huh. Go to you little shit blog and cry about oppression and misogyny. You're dressed up and people don't know boundaries. This us a beaten horse and we don't need more sticks to help. I don't care how frilly or detailed it is.

>> No.9220795

>>9220764
lol, but you are the one being socially retarded. whining about some shit nobody cares about. what are you even on about now?
go back to your tumblr hugbox crying about your tragic backstory

>> No.9220797
File: 33 KB, 360x400, a648898e508828804b9a8ef313b480d2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9220795
>>9220774
I love how the tables have turned in this flame war...

>> No.9220800

>>9220526
>And don't call me SJW
thats kind of hard to do after that post. What is so triggering about a shitty book for normalfags that want to feel edgy?
also:
>bout the recent issues concerning the sexual harassment and objectification women face today
nigger what?

>> No.9220818

>>9220800
>nigger what?
Hate to say it but if you don't see it you're part of the problem. I mean I agree that anon was a little heated over a dumb meme/book but like you can't spit without hitting a girl who's been sexually assaulted to some capacity.

>Inb4 I'm a girl and I haven't been
Either you're really really lucky or you've accepted that it's OK if people touch you inappropriately sometimes and written a lot of things off

>> No.9220820
File: 67 KB, 500x750, IMG_3168.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9220825

>>9220818
>if you don't see it you're part of the problem
I hate this stupid line of tumblr argumentation. So everybody who isnt oversensitive and wants to see a problem everywhere is just brainwashed I guess.
What exactly are "the recent issues concerning the sexual harassment and objectification women face today" ? Unless anon lives in some arabic and/or 3rd world country this just screams SJW

>> No.9220826

>>9220553
Are you me? Am I her?

>> No.9220834

>>9220825
I mean, it's worse in third world countries certainly. In the grand scale feminism has come a long way here. But still, I think almost every woman has a "first time I was groped by a relative stranger" story. A large portion of us have a "first time my boyfriend raped me" story, and there's a lot of more ingrained insidious things about our sexual culture that makes it all in all pretty unsafe for a large portion of women. Globally it probably shouldn't be at the top of the feminist agenda but it's still an issue, and realistically it ends up being the top issue since it's the most pressing problem for wealthy white western women.

>> No.9220848

>>9220834
Yeah, I am certain that there are assholes out there who just do shit like grabbing a strangers ass or some shit like this.
But it is not like, this is some socially accepted behavior or even legal, so I dont see how this is a concern for any kind of social movement. What exactly needs to change here? People always find pervs like this repulsive and not acceptable.
I also think you have a very generous definition of "rape", because there is no way a large portion of girls get raped by their boyfriends. wtf?

>> No.9220852

>>9220848
Personally, I was asleep when mine did it. I actually feel kind of thankful since that leaves no real gray area where I might have "accidentally" consented or something. Still took me 3 years to fully acknowledge it as rape. My definition of rape strictly includes all sexual activity that at least one party did not actively consent to.
It sounds like you might have a loose definition of consent if you truly believe it's uncommon?

>> No.9220861

I brought my bf into the lolita world because I thought it would be fun but it's gotten annoying. He wants every coord we do to be a couple coord and I regret this so much. I've given up on trying to urge him to stop because every time I do, he gets pissy and whiny about it. Now I just want to have my own private group of friends. I hate that he does everything with me.

>> No.9220864

>>9220852
So he raped you without waking you up and it took you 3 years to realise it. Does sound like some weird tumblr definition of rape to me, I'm sorry.
How do you even know when you were sleeping?
And again, this doesnt sound like something wrong with our society or anything.
I once woke up during the night feeling kind of horny and getting close to my bf who was sleeping next to me. By your definition, touching his junk while he was still sleeping was rape. I think thats silly, since there is some mutual trust in a relationship and sexy times dont need some active consent. Do you say "I, anon, hereby declare your allowance to touch my private parts for the next 20 minutes"?

>> No.9220865

>>9220848
yeah, i don't think you understand. Of course everyone thinks creepy old men on trains rubbing their wrinkly penises on the backs of terrified school girls are disgusting perverts.

It's the people/events that are more 'gray' that need to change. Is it okay for a guy to 'accidentally' pull a girls bikini down/off because he was trying to be funny about it? is it okay for a drunk uncle to pinch or slap his underaged nieces asses to get laughter from all the other drunken relatives?

>> No.9220870

>>9220864
>since there is some mutual trust in a relationship and sexy times dont need some active consent.
And this is why you're part of the problem. There is only one conversation that gives a partner consent to sexy time even when you'd otherwise be unable to consent. That conversation goes "I hereby give you consent to sex me at any time"
That conversation is not "sure, I'll be your girlfriend"

Also to answer your question "how did i know"
Christ anon what kind of heavy sleeper do you take me for. That would wake up almost anyone who's not drugged!

>> No.9220873

>>9220864
Also just saying it was actually anons on r9k who walked me through how you can't consent if you're fucking asleep so congrats seagull you're more sexist than r9k

>> No.9220878

>>9220559
Pretty much a image that reads "Why are women mad about Trump's sexist drivel, women bought Fifty Shades of Grey and that's the same shit." Something idiotic like that.

>> No.9220879

>>9220873

Needing caps of it seriously.

Couldn't care less about this conversation but I'm intensely curious how r9k managed this one.

>> No.9220885

>>9220879
If you weren't such a bitch I'd ask your email and send it to you when i find the text document I saved with the conversation on my old laptop when I get it back in two weeks.
But I'll still give you the recap of how it went down

>Yeah i woke up and he was having sex with me it was really weird and I think it probably wasn't a cool thing for him to do
>Anon your boyfriend raped you
>Nahhh isn't that harsh? I mean all my friends said so too but they're just tumblrinas right
>I mean how could you consent? You were asleep.
>Oh shit, I guess it was rape huh.

Don't worry since I never took actual screen caps you wouldn't believe me even if I have you the whole conversation, so this tldr should hold the same value to you.

>> No.9220887

>>9220870
So I take it. You bf was horny and touched you at night. This is not rape. You say, "not now". Only if he then goes on, it would be rape. Like I said, girls do that too. Horny people can do stupid things, there is nothing particular mysoginistic about it. Maybe you just need to lay down the rules in a relationship more precisely, if you are that sensitive about those sort of thing.
I dont think any normal healthy relationship needs that lawyer talk about consent, since you actually want to have sex with each other. It is really misleading to call that rape. This term should be reserved for people who actually get violated.

>>9220865
Your examples are in a gray area for a reason. I still dont see how this is some patriarchy conspiracy that needs to be tackled by feminism.

>Is it okay for a guy to 'accidentally' pull a girls bikini down/off because he was trying to be funny about it?
depends entirely on the relationship between those two. Maybe the girl finds it funny out of some context. If not, she tells the guy that she doesnt like that and the "problem" is solved. It is also not like there was never a girl who pulled down the shorts of a guy as a prank. It is very silly to paint this as a sexist problem in our society.

>is it okay for a drunk uncle to pinch or slap his underaged nieces asses to get laughter from all the other drunken relatives?
This is also entirely dependend on context. If there was some sexual intent there or if others find it inappropiat, they will tell him to go home, hes drunk.

You are just looking for things to be offended. Those hypothetical scenarios dont mean we have some sort of large problem with mysoginy in western society

>> No.9220888

>>9220005
You don't have to say that. Honestly you can just tell him that you'd rather be singly committed to her, make it person-specific so he doesn't have an excuse to become a flaming bi-hater. You can totally tell him that you are unhappy, but protect yourself by finding a new place to crash/live ahead of time, and set up a time for a friend to help you move. Not sure if he has the aggressive personality type where he'll damage your stuff or some shit.

>> No.9220890

>>9220885
You got trolled

>> No.9220891

>>9220885

>>9220879 is literally my first post in this entire thread. I understand the sense of defensiveness people get after a long argument with another anon (I've done that in the past), but please, I'm not your enemy.

>> No.9220893

>>9220887
Glad to see I wasn't off the mark when I assumed you are part of the problem. Don't you have a trump rally to get to now?

>> No.9220894

>>9220891
Sorry anon, I was in the middle of transferring buses and kind of missed that you were a new person.

>>9220890
Whatever, it's kind of therapeutic to talk about anonymously, even if it was with a troll or otherwise complete idiot.

>> No.9220896

>>9219860
Well I think the big wigs are a kind of crossover trend from hime gyaru, which is all about the front of the head 9/10 times. People just need to train themselves to notice good quality fibers, just like they have to with lace when they graduate from the ita phase

>> No.9220897

>>9220893

Yeah, nice argument. I actually explained my reasoning and why there is no problem and you follow that by repeating your stupid statement and adding a shitty ad hominem. Very convincing

>> No.9220900

>>9220897
Eh, I thought the same as you and I know that I would never be convinced. It took me literally having r9k coaching me on consent (as in, the ridiculousness of that situation) to wake up and realize how wrong I was. Maybe you'll realize it before getting hurt. Maybe not. Who knows. Chances are you're already hurt if you're like this, I sure as hell was. Who knows. But either way I'm not going to get through to you because we've got a real fundamental disagreement on what consent and boundaries are, and more shit posting isn't going to change that.

>> No.9220901

My confession is that I mildly regret staying on a boring ass normie course throughout life, I didn't at least try to go to Japan to teach like the gigantic weaboo I am, and in general was unexplorative, boring, etc.

I'm working now and I would gladly trade more debt to at least get the weeb punched out of my system teaching little snots.

Anyways. Before this thread gets deleted I'd better get this off my chest.

>> No.9220910

>>9220848
You must be 14 yrs old, max. I've only had one bf in my life do far but that didn't protect me from this shit. Even though I said I didn't want to, emphatically, he proceeded to penetrate me anally, and stopped only when he noticed I was crying. Most people who are raped have some sort of relationship with the predator at fault. I am glad you have not dealt with abuse but don't belittle the countless men and women who have suffered because you don't want to believe it.

>> No.9220911

>>9220900
>hurr, you just dont get it
Well, I understand what consent is. But I also understand how a healthy relationship works and I am not oversensitive about some silly shit like a horny bf waking me up at night to have sex. And I actually think you are part of the problem by calling this rape. This just takes away all credibility from women (and men) who actually gone through some life altering experiences. If you need multiple years and 4chan threads of mental gymnastics to call somthing rape, you are part of the reason why rape accusations become more and more of a joke.

>> No.9220914

>>9220910
Yeah, I am fucking 5 years old you condescending shit. And see, your example actually sounds like rape (even if aborted later on). You also missed my point entirely, which was that society doesnt approve of things like that. I am not belitteling things like that nor do I not believe, nor is it like it never happened to me

>> No.9220922

>>9220911
Not the anon you are arguing with, but look at the boyfriend in this situation. Instead of nuzzling his partner awake to then propose sex and work on arousing her, he went ahead and (sorry for graphicness) entered her while she was no doubt dry and unflexed. He could have damaged her canal tissue, making it easier for her to contract any STIs. All he had to do was ask, or else fucking take some alone time. He had other choices than pulling a Bill Cosby. Unless specific consent is given, it is deplorable to use someone's body for your own pleasure without them being on board. Caressing or petting is one thing; intercourse without consent is never ever ever okay.

>> No.9220927

>>9220922
Not saying it is okay nor that the bf acted like a reasonable adult in this relationship. I just think it isnt really rape and that this personal experience doesnt make women in western society some 2nd class citizens either way. Multiple anons already admitted that they had to undergo some sort of convincing to actually think of it as "rape" in the first place.
Meanwhile there are women getting treated like meat and essentially living their lives as slaves and people in their societies would laugh at them dismiss them if they would bring up, that they dont deserve this

>> No.9220933

>>9220927

dude i also have a pretty different view of rape from most feminists but imo forced anal is rape.

It's like the whole argument 'you can't rape your gf/wife/whoever.' It's not about whether you're bed fellows at all, it's about the lack of communication and the insinuation a guy (or girl) can take whatever they want without consent, whether it's implied or not.

That being said, it's legally hard to prove and can prove really troublesome in court battles. But that by itself shouldn't be any excuse for 'hurr durr I can have anal sex with her whenever I want.'

>> No.9220936
File: 96 KB, 832x960, IMG_0326.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9220911
>>9220927
I completely agree with this.

For real though, why do you guys have boyfriends anyway? Just as an accessory? To say you have one? To have a boyfriend or girlfriend is having someone close to you that you trust completely, not "hey ask me first if you're going to do anything, depending on how long I've been on tumblr today I might cry rape to get attention". I trust my boyfriend with my life and if he wants to wake me up to have sex then by all means, I trust him, and by having him as a boyfriend (someone close) he has permission and access to my body at all times. And vice Versa. Sometimes I'll wake him up with felattio but technically I "woke him up" meaning he was asleep when I started so I raped him????? And he was just fine with it? Give me a break.
What I'm getting out of this is you guys don't truely love or trust your significant other and you probably just picked some random guy off the street or at work or school to be your boyfriend.

>> No.9220940

>>9220933
>forced anal is rape
I agree. like I pointed out here>>9220914
Maybe I am mixing up some anons here, but I am not arguing for "you cant rape your wife"

>> No.9220941

>>9220885
Depends on the nature of the relationship. I would wake my girlfriend by groping or fingering her all the time and she liked it. She's woken me up with a surprise morning blowjob plenty of tines as well. Neither of us did the stupid "hurrrrr we both agree that its okay to do this" chat. That's not needed if the relationship you have has the atmosphere of being game for spontaneous sexual actions.

That being said, if I was dating a girl who was very prudish and sexually reserved then I wouldn't do the same thing. That's the context or the relationship is important though.

Everyone is going to have different dynamics in how they handle relationships. but it isn't automatically rape just because a person wasn't able to say yes depending on the circumstances. It definitely DOES have the potential to be, and I will acknowledge that some people shouldn't be trusted with having the cognitive skills required to accurately assess the sexual atmosphere of a relationship.

>> No.9220942

>>9220936
finally someone understands where I'm coming from

>> No.9220944

>>9220940

I'm getting mixed up myself, and I've only posted maybe 2 times. Time to take a chill pill and not argue this farther. Sorry anon for misunderstanding you.

>> No.9220956

>>9220936
That's you and your relationship honey. But trust is earned. The minute one of you goes too far in this naive no-boundaries set up you have your faith is likely to permanently break. Being committed doesn't imply mindreading or sacrificing/merging your wills. That's not healthy at all. Communication is integral. Original anon, however, did not have the set up you have, so clearly what happened to her was a no-no.
And for fucks sake we are talking about dating, not matrimony. You can break up without taking legal action. Having a boy/girlfriend is not so serious that you take vows of owning each other's bodies and personal space. Not that marriage is that eithet

>have me whenever you want, regardless of time, setting, audience, or my personal feelings
>til death do us part...

>> No.9220961
File: 95 KB, 600x600, 17d287ec-510e-4865-a240-596c59d7c2be..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>This post is relevant because I just put a bonnet on my cat. That's my confession.

>>9220911
>>9220936
This.
Your partner is someone that you should trust, but it sounds like a lot of you gals are talking about random dudes you get in casual relationships with or something. Of course your partner CAN rape you, but the waking with sex being rape thing is silly in most cases between two adults who consistently have sex and probably showered together a few hours before falling asleep anyway.

I'd agree with the anal sex thing being a breech of trust since that's painful and damping without the proper preparation; this is especially true if you've never done anal with him before and he just happened to take the opportunity to sneak it in while you're asleep. That kind if thing signifies to me that, in context, he probably tried before and she said no. But maybe if he just diddled her her doodoo a little with his finger don't think it'd be a big deal. If she didn't like it upon waking, just say so, and if he doesn't stop then he's a problem.

>This post is relevant because I just put a bonnet on my cat. That's my confession.

>> No.9220968

>>9220956
Why would you enter a relationship with someone you don't trust yet? This is what I don't fucking get about people. Like, do you literally date on the first week? Take time to get to know someone before lift your petti for their dentures for fuck's sake.

>> No.9220989

>>9220968
Low self worth is one helluva drug
Also some people just like casual relationships probably

>> No.9221057

>>9220500
Maaaaybe

>> No.9221059

>>9220652
But was the boyfriend a BJD?

>> No.9221064

>>9220118
desu it just sounds like you and your friends are whores

>> No.9221085

>>9220118
The first consideration is the anon you replied to is an easy ride considering they had incidental sex with two people they didn't know very well, they are equally guilty of 'whorish' behavior.

But you are right, it's a hookup culture.

I feel like a prude nowadays and I'm not even a virgin... and I have no friends into anime, cosplay, or that sort of thing.

>> No.9221088

>>9220834
The only time anything remotely close to a 'first time I was groped story' is when one of the town drunkards tried touching my hair.

He got his hand smacked away hard with my other hand raised and ready to punch and had, 'You can look, but don't touch' yelled at him on the public bus. Don't let a stranger get close enough to 'grope' you if you can avoid it. Fight them.

>> No.9221095

I want to die but I can't do it. I want to fall asleep and never wake up. I'm thankful that I have an online catalog of all of my lolita stuff which would help my boyfriend sell it.

>> No.9221098

IM extremely salty that two of my comm members aren't going public with their falling out drama when they always have before. They haven't mentioned it to anyone when normally they fight via status posts. I live for Facebook drama but since I rarely attend meets, I don't know them enough to ask.
I have a feeling it happened on cgl but I can't find anything.

>> No.9221099

>>9220727
Buy some brand.

>> No.9221102
File: 972 KB, 935x441, 66b7dff7df039c15bf82c6e940734419.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9219610
>>9220682
i would rather be surrounded by genuine people than these types who think there are strict rules about how to socialize, that makes it sound like you're following a rule book and only pretending to be human. live a little, feel emotion, be shocked, empathize with strangers. to hell with the people who put on a nice face and follow their step-by-step guide on how to be presentable, then go and shit talk you behind you back. be a cunt from the get-go so we're all on the same page.

obviously it's no good to be an open-wound of a person and bleed all over everyone, but dark self-deprecating humour and occasionally talking about your past experiences is fine, as long as it isn't meant to make anyone feel bad for being more privileged or something.

>> No.9221105

>>9220652
Did she have good dolls though? I'm guessing no...how boring.

>> No.9221110

>>9221102
The only rule I think there should be is that everyone be allowed to enjoy a meet specifically designed for the purpose of having fun. That doesn't mean only having shallow and meaningless conversation.

There's a huge difference between some self-deprecating humor that doesn't weigh on anyone or cause uncomfortable-ness and being the bleed-out you mentioned. The first requires correc lay reading social cues though and Piss-babby posting up-thread is clearly the bleeder type, no question.

>> No.9221111

I hate obese people in cosplay, but I hate the people who give them pity likes and praise them for being an obese cosplayer even more.
They need to get healthy and you telling them its okay to be obese wil not help them.

I'm proud of the people who actually try to lose weight. But as long I see you asking for pity likes and sholve those hamburgers in your face, I hate you.

>> No.9221114

>>9220968
Do you want people to hang out as friends for decades before dating? The only people I "trust completely" are my family members and friends I've known since childhood, and even then there are some iffy ones.

For me, long term monogamous relationships are a boring waste of time. I have my own goals in life and have limited time for a significant other, but I still have desire for sex and human connection. Why be 'boyfriend and girlfriend' instead of just hooking up as friends? So you have a verbal agreement (and announcement to everyone else) that you're fucking and won't sleep around and get STI's.

The idea of casual relationships might repulse some people, try to remember there are a lot of different humans and all of us are special snowflakes. It's okay to be baffled by other peoples choices, but we all have our reasons.

>>9220961
If I am actively sleeping, it is safe to say I am enjoying myself. Being woken for a bout of rigorous activity without getting to brush my teeth, freshen up and get some coffee is a sure-fire way to piss me off for the rest of the day.

To keep it /cgl/ related I guess it's important to note that men who are accepting of what we do can be hard to find, and some people might settle for a less respectable fellow who, at least, enjoys the same hobbies.

>> No.9221117

>>9221111
>1111
make a wish

honest question, are you male or female? body type?

>> No.9221122

I wish my comm was more active. I plan meets and people attend and we always have a good time (at least I assume so because they keep coming to my meets!) but it would be nice if others stepped up and did it sometimes. I'm not even the comm mod. Instead people just suggest possible activities but never actually plan a meet to go do them. I'm too busy to plan and host a regular monthly meet but it would be fun to have them.

>> No.9221123
File: 890 KB, 540x698, 1467510894260.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221111
Same but with lolita. I especially hate when people equate being obese to being a certain ethnicity, being tall or anything else people are born with and can't change. Thinking obese people should lose weight is NOTHING like racism but these people just want to be oppressed and tell themselves they don't need to change, it's the rest of the world that's wrong.
I don't think overweight people are inherently bad people, since they may have gotten that way due to bad upbringing, mental illness or what have you. I'll happily support anyone in that situation who wants to get healthier. But the coddling and telling them they shouldn't or can't change and that the world should cater to them makes me so angry.

>mfw some obese chicks in my comm are talking about how AP should make larger sizes for "people who actually have boobs" and they have the right to wear replicas until that happens
No bitch, no niche clothing brand should have to cater to people with 100+cm waists.

Sometimes I wonder if the non-fat people who enable this shit are just doing it to look better in comparison.

>> No.9221128

>>9221111
female and skinnyfat (but working on it) I used to be overweight

>> No.9221130

>>9221117
female and skinnyfat (but working on it) I used to be overweight

>> No.9221135

>>9221123
I'm small busted and have a fairly straight waist. When the fatties commence to blabbing about women 'who actually have boobs and real curves', my eyes roll up in my head and wish I was listening to someone who actually had tact. If someone spoke of 'actually being fit' or 'actually having perky boobs', they would have a stroke and be so offended. Yet they are oblivious to how what they say so frequently and casually equals expressing the same kind of offensive and dismissive attitude and is extremely rude.

>> No.9221146

>>9221135
>who actually have boobs and real curves
I always laughj at this kind of delusion and lack of self awareness. A blob of heart attack inducing tissue is not really an actual boob and by "curvy" people mean ) ( and not ( )
fucking whales, when will they learn

>> No.9221170

>>9221146
boobs are just fatty tissue over fairly flat muscle though
like, bigger ones are more fat and smaller ones are less fat
????

>> No.9221172

my first artist alley, there was a male artist who was really rude and condescending to me because I had done a similar print to him (it was a pretty generic group pose kind of thing) but mine sold better because I had a more appealing style for that convention (mine is more eastern/painterly and his is kind of that over rendered western toony style)

since then if I see on his page that he's doing a big print for a popular series i'll do one too

I know it's so petty and honestly kind of a waste of my time, but I get so much satisfaction from seeing his assholeish little face pucker up when people are debating between the two versions of the print and 95% of the time they pick mine

>> No.9221173

>>9221146
I agree with your point, but all actual boobs are fat. That's all they are.
>sage for autism

>> No.9221176

desu, I do wish brands were more forgiving in the chest area. The worst combination there can be is big bust + small waist, because then absolutely except skirts will require tailoring.

>> No.9221180

>>9221102
Dude, no one actively thinks there are strict rules and follows them consciously, they do it intuitively and often don't even realise they're doing it. (Unless you're a genuine autist, in which case you can see the dance but can't memorise the moves) Or why certain behaviours make them uncomfortable to be around. Most people only realise their culture's specific "Rules" through things like culture shock or meeting a foreigner who has no idea and doesn't follow them.

It's not disingenuous or fake to be polite and consider what's socially normal when interacting with people, either. If everyone just behaved how they wanted all day long, the world would be a fucking horrible place. You can be yourself, and be appropriate at the same time. I find it pretty concerning that you think you're incapable of being your genuine self without having basic consideration for other people, makes it sound as if your genuine self is a complete arsehole.

>> No.9221215

>>9221176
I know this pain. My bust is always a size higher than my waist on sizing charts. I've had decent luck with some MM, VM, and IW fitting perfectly, though, so if you like classic, maybe look there.

>> No.9221279

>>9220888
Well I would move to end it, but he's living in my house (as in mortgage own). So moving out is stupid when it's my house he's living in. He's pretty violent but not towards people. He's simply one of those gamers that screams at the tv because he sucks anger. I'm thinking of taking my lolita and my more proses possession and keeping them at a friends before I break the news to him. Gonna make sure someone is staying with me just in case he try's something stupid.

>> No.9221280

>>9221135
Yeah same here. I have a more pronounced hourglass shape than Marylin Monroe did but still apparently fall under the no curves/little boy body umbrella because I fit Japanese brand. Body positivity my round, shapely ass.

>>9221215
Seconding MM for the slender-but-busty. IW depends because their tube bodices aren't flattering on larger busts, but that's just a matter of paying attention to the cut of that particular dress. I don't have much experience with VM but their stuff looks similar to MM.
I mostly curse my tiddies when it comes to otome brands. Many of ETC and LG's main pieces leave absolutely no room for anything bigger than an A cup.

>> No.9221297

>>9221172
That's really stupid desu. You sold more than him, that's enough to know that your work speaks for itself. Being petty and childish like that makes you just as bad as him.

>> No.9221340
File: 1.71 MB, 2048x2368, Breast_anatomy_normal_scheme.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221170
>>9221173
yeah, but there is a "default" boob size. If a girl with big boobs would starve herself to death and had 0% body fat, her boobs wouldnt just disappear. Thats what I meant. If you have more fat all over your body, you cant brag about having bigger boobs.

>> No.9221345

>>9221172
Seems like he is rude because you are behaving like a cunt

>> No.9221346

>>9221340
stop replying to autistic men who mistakenly think they actually know anything about a girls body

>> No.9221348

>>9221172
way to be a massive cunt

did your dad not love you? is that why you need to behave this way?

>> No.9221420

>>9218540
Harley Quinn cosplays are fine and the only people who hate on it are chicks, that are too ugly to pull it off themselves

>> No.9221424

>>9221420
That's not a confession, it's an opinion.

>> No.9221428

>>9221420
Considering every fat gross girl in the world cosplays as Harley Quinn, this statement makes no sense. sage for responding to obvious bait

>> No.9221431
File: 704 KB, 498x655, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221420
I laughed

>> No.9221433
File: 554 KB, 429x658, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221431
time for a Fupa Quinn dump.

>> No.9221436
File: 634 KB, 446x657, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221433

>> No.9221439

>>9221424
>Confess unpopular opinions, dark secrets, evil plans, and cringey or bad things here

>>9221428
>>9221431
*when done right. There is nothing inherently wrong with it and a hot girl will look super hot when the costume is good and she plays the part well.
I mean yeah, no shit, a fucking landwhale will look stupid regardless, that goes without saying

>> No.9221440
File: 141 KB, 800x1200, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221439
a big portion of Harley Quinn cosplayers are fat and gross

>> No.9221442

>>9221420

By that reasoning, only people who hate Deadpool cosplayers are people to unfunny to pull them off.

>> No.9221443
File: 119 KB, 434x796, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221440
The reason I hate Harley Quinn cosplays is because I have to be subjected to shit like this

>> No.9221444
File: 19 KB, 183x275, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221443
and this

>> No.9221445
File: 438 KB, 2048x2048, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221444
Harley sure does love her puddin'

>> No.9221446
File: 153 KB, 500x667, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221445

>> No.9221447

>>9221440
>>9221443
holy fuck. wasnt aware of this shit. Where I live, fat people are still ashamed of their bodies and only cosplay as characters with the same bodytype or loose clothes

>> No.9221449

>>9221445
>Harley sure does love her puddin

Kek

>> No.9221497

>>9221114
>can only trust people known for decades and family
>doesn't want to get into relationships

Sounds like you have trust issues to work on. You don't need to know every detail of someone's life to mutually earn trust with them; and you have to be pretty autistic or have some other social related illness or condition to be unable to judge most of someone's character after consistent contact with then over a few months.

Also
>he inconvenienced me by waking me when I don't want so that's rape

What you described is the same as if he woke you to clean the bathroom or pick up your panties from the kitchen counter or something. Being "angry for the rest of the day" is no reason to label is actions as rape.

Though, if it's a casual hookup then I guess maybe? Like if all you did was foreplay before bed and he took it to the next level while you were asleep or something? When you're casually hooking up with people then you're more likely to get raped due to not knowing the people you sleep with, yeah. Also, don't be surprised if your nudes are floating around /b/'s sleeping girl thread.

>> No.9221512

>>9221095
Same. I want to die so much and don't even want to go to therapy because I really don't want my mind even slightly changed.

I want to go through with it. I sound like an edgy teen, but I want my suffering and despair to pike up until that breaking point.

>> No.9221520
File: 41 KB, 792x173, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221512

>> No.9221538

>>9221180
>It's not disingenuous or fake to be polite and consider what's socially normal when interacting with people, either. If everyone just behaved how they wanted all day long, the world would be a fucking horrible place.
You must not live in a big city. Because where I live this is the case. People do whatever the fuck they want most of the time. Hell, it's why people break the law.

>> No.9221539

>>9220774
>Go to you little shit blog and cry
Original piss baby here. Wow. Maybe brush up on your English before commenting next time.

>> No.9221542

>>9220825
I live in America and most women I know and have met have dealt with some kind of sexual abuse/harassment in their lifetime...

>> No.9221544

>>9221439
I've seen maybe two decent Harley Quinn cosplayers ever. It just attracts the worst people for some reason

>> No.9221545

>>9220421
This is not uncommon.

>> No.9221564
File: 140 KB, 720x960, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221446

>> No.9221581

>>9221439
>cosplays are good when done well
No shit, anon. The thing with HQ is that, like Deadpool, the character attracts obnoxious messes and cheap sluts who don't care about the costume itself and just want to show off their tits and act "wacky". HQ is one of the worst characters in this regard. Skankbait.

>> No.9221582

I hate how often I check this board, it makes me feel like a terrible person even though I'm never rude or bitchy. I always browse in an incognito tab. I love lolita fashion, and I've gotten great advice but I still feel bad.

>> No.9221607

>>9221542
Yeah, we've been over this already. But please tell me how this is accepted or normal in our society. I also bet you have a very generous definition of sexual abuse just like the other tumblerinas have showed to have

>> No.9221610
File: 72 KB, 735x541, 1467298753143.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221539
>hurr u missed an "r"

better kys right now

>> No.9221612

>>9221607
Ask any girl on the street? Are people really this stupid or do you just live your life in blissful ignorance?

FYI, abuse and harassment aren't synonymous.

>> No.9221616

>>9221581
Your attitude is exactly what I am talking about. You are jealous as fuck because you cant pull it off. You are probably fat too
HQ just is a sexy character, "showing off tits" is such a dumb criticism. And of course they act wacky. This is also part of the character. But of course, everybody who gets more attention than you is automatically a skank, right?

>> No.9221624

>>9221612
Yeah, everybody (regardless of gender) was harassed in some form or another at least once in their life. And again, this frowned upon in western society and heavy cases are outright illegal. Women arent the victim here nor is mysoginy some serious issue, that needs to be tackled on a institutional level. People like you ruined feminism for everyone.
>hurr some random guys were cat calling
>hurr my bf touched my boob at night
>RAPE RAPE RAPE

>> No.9221684

>>9221624
>Yeah, everybody (regardless of gender) was harassed in some form or another at least once in their life.
Not nearly as many as women. I know lots of guys who definitely weren't.
And I know a lot of guys won't talk about it because when it comes to a male being abused, it's even more looked down on than with women. Hence enforcing the whole "oh well, that happens to women, so you know, deal with it".

Yes it happens to men too. But more often than not, the man is abuser and the woman is the victim. Yes sometimes women abuse women and sometimes men abuse men.
Besides the point here.

>> No.9221686

>>9221610
And then you resorted memes, again.

>> No.9221691 [DELETED] 

>>9221684
read some stats
men get abused just as much as women.

>> No.9221703

>>9221684
>everybody
>>not nearly as many
are you retarded?

>a lot of guys won't talk about it
yeah, see how it isnt a female specific problem?
Also, the point was, that fucking everybody gets harassed. And everybody agrees that this is bad. Whats your fucking problem? You FEEL that women have some sort of disadvantage because you and your friends tend to cry about some minor incidents and shit, I get it.
But tell me, what exactly do you want to change? I dont know, since there are already laws and social norms in place that make sexism disgraceful and frowned upon. So what is it exactly you bitch about? I think you are spoiled and just like to play the victim card. And why is men getting abused besides the point? You are so fucking tumblr it hurts.
Meanwhile, real feminists have a hard time dealing with actual real problems in african countries, because people like you turned feminism into a joke.
Please just kill yourself you dumb crybaby

>> No.9221709

>>9221686
lol, what meme?
That was just an image mocking your """""argument"""""
You are such an air head

>> No.9221714

>>9221612
The answer is "yes they really are this stupid"
The less simple answer, is that because this type of thing is often swept under the rug and not spoken about in public, they can't comprehend how extremely common sexual assault and harassment is. They don't live with it every day, they don't see the effects every day, and so they believe it doesn't exist.

>> No.9221719

>>9221714
>everybody who isnt as sensitive as me is stupid

>> No.9221729

>>9221714
>sexual assault and harassment
when you use some silly tumblr definitions where pretty much everything is sexist and harassment, then yes, I believe that you believe that it is very very common

>> No.9221747

>>9221443
The thing is, good fat Harley's do exist, they're just rare as fuck. I've met maybe two and both had very polished cosplays, and the rest were... sad. Much like most Poison Ivy cosplays.

>> No.9221751

>>9221747
It just doesnt make sense for her character to be fat

>> No.9221756

I'm fat and currently losing weight (so far lost about 8lbs), and whenever I see a chubby girl doing a cosplay I plan on doing, I always feel a bit superior even though I know it's just a fun hobby to dress up as fictional characters, I know I'm gonna look better because I'm putting in the effort to get the body for it.

>> No.9221758

>>9221751
>Loves her puddin'
I honestly don't care too much about what your body type is for the character, so long as your cosplay is well made and fits right. Basically everyone looks good in clothes that fits them correctly. Same is true of cosplay.

Also, the makeup has to be correct.

>> No.9221759

>>9221446
Nitpick,>>9221544

>> No.9221760

>>9221544
Edgy chix who want to say they're insane like it's a cool hip trendy thing.

>> No.9221789

>>9220826
Depends, where you live anon?

>> No.9221806

>>9221348
>>9221345
>>9221297
salty shitty male artist detected

>> No.9221888

Torrid made Harley Quinn SS Collection items in sizes up to 6x. Western 6x, not Asian. Size 70 inch bust, 60 inch waist and 76 inch hips. And people are surprised there are Hambeast Harleys? Please. Greedy licensing agreement terms are partly to blame though. Someone authorized that collaboration.

>> No.9221913

>>9221756
how do you know she is not also losing weight you smug chub?

>> No.9221925

>>9221806
wanna steal my art?
:^)

>> No.9222003

>>9219918
>>9220013
>>9220301

This is really reassuring. Thank you anons.

>> No.9223303
File: 11 KB, 657x527, 1475429192776.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>be new in lolita
>buy a velveteen jsk from taobao (it's not brand but it's my first dream dress)
>in less than 2 months i caused some damage because of my smoking habits
>it happened because retard me wanted to wear the dress whenever i could, including when taking mdma and smoking blunts

It's barely visible, but still.

>> No.9224204
File: 2.07 MB, 400x225, loli hates sushi but can't stop eating it.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I only fee cute in Lolita
outside of it, I feel like a fat lump whos looks bad in any clothes besides lolita.
in jeans, my legs look like hams and t-shirts really like to show off my pouch, normie blouses make my arms look big, and I don't feel like cute pretty girl. wearing normal clothes makes me feel fat and dumpy
in lolita I feel so so cute and happy, but I don't have enough money to buy enough items to wear on the daily... I'm struggling to find a job and no one commission me. I hope I can find work soon...
sorry for bad english, it is not my first language

>> No.9227045
File: 25 KB, 236x518, 826dffb48b75ef1db5ae720666c81eb3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9221756
>I know I'm gonna look better because I'm putting in the effort to get the body for it.

Unless you have terrible sewing skills, in which case...