Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 81 KB, 640x960, qen3Kfr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9400602 No.9400602 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Overwatch thread?
Can't find a different one so...

>> No.9400707
File: 211 KB, 589x742, 1488390987605.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9400707

>>9400602
the edges and details of this just look so gross and rushed. just another 'me first' cosplay, but at least its still looks presentable

>> No.9400763

>>9400707
She should have darkened her skin for this cosplay

>> No.9400783

>>9400602
Good cosplay

>> No.9400786

>>9400602
She looks like a 45 year old woman. Also, her teeth are terrible.

>> No.9400789

>>9400763
and risk another uproar like the sombra cosplayer thing? probably not a good idea

>> No.9400798
File: 186 KB, 1005x1005, IMG_4287.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9400798

Guess they make D.Va suits for everyone now. Tho to be honest I'd prefer a bunch of little D.Va's over the big slutty ones

>> No.9400816

>>9400798
just give the kid some triangles, doritos and dew and you got an irl gremlin d.va

>> No.9400860

>>9400798
adorable if you ask me. Can't find fault with tiny kids being dressed up as the gremlin.

>> No.9402202

>>9400789
Sauce? I must've missed this one.

>> No.9402222
File: 35 KB, 640x960, Nevermore2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9402222

>> No.9402239
File: 39 KB, 663x579, 1465089724640.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9402239

Have you dudes seen this clusterfuck of a thread?
>>9400885

>> No.9402243

>>9400763
>>9400789
>Don't darken skin, get labeled as whitewashing
>Darken skin, get labeled as insensitive

>> No.9402250

>>9402243
Brown people just want a reason to be offended nowadays

>> No.9402716
File: 1.45 MB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_2017-03-22-03-07-11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9402716

>you will never be so beta you pay for OW lewds

Feels good man

>> No.9402730

>>9402716
Korean + Japanese + French... hmm seems very... out there, they're all... far away from each other...

>> No.9402736

>>9402716
>paying for goods/services you enjoy is beta

steal everything like a real man
torrent your games, porn, movies, dont let the jews get any of your autismbux m8

>> No.9402758

>>9402730
I can't fap to this because they have no interaction that's relevant enough to ship them.in the first place?
Dva and Lucio I understand. But this clustering?
Sad cause that Hanzo wouldn't be bad if he made the actual cosplay.

>> No.9402895

>>9402202
heatst. com/gaming/witch-hunt-korean-cosplayer-brownface-costume/

>> No.9403131
File: 1.49 MB, 1000x1500, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403131

reposting the ones i saved from last thread

>> No.9403133
File: 116 KB, 540x810, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403133

>> No.9403149
File: 167 KB, 740x1078, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403149

>> No.9403174
File: 303 KB, 800x1200, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403174

>> No.9403180
File: 431 KB, 1365x2048, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403180

>> No.9403205
File: 403 KB, 463x692, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403205

>> No.9403228
File: 524 KB, 1367x2048, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403228

>> No.9403258
File: 3.43 MB, 7063x4736, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403258

>> No.9403279
File: 541 KB, 604x350, widowmakeer.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403279

>>9402716
>yfw you can just get high quality SFM content for free

>> No.9403298
File: 194 KB, 1080x1350, IMG_20170319_224700_027.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403298

>> No.9403390

>>9403131
Why did they ruin the picture by using colored pencils to make the logos and scotch tape to put them on a wall?

>> No.9403406
File: 1.33 MB, 1000x1500, 1490208634139.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403406

>>9403131
>>9403390

>> No.9403932
File: 59 KB, 480x480, 16230761_610452085810857_2219635439260663808_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9403932

>> No.9403934

>>9403406
Can I have her number I'm fucking wet

>> No.9404020

>>9402730
France and East Asia (especially Japan) are obsessed with each others cultures

>> No.9404056

>>9403298
Is nobody going to talk about how her costume looks like it's made of construction paper

>> No.9404058

>>9404056
No, because her face looks like it's made of paper mache

>> No.9404103

>>9404056
kek im pretty sure it is

>> No.9404559

>>9404058
>>9404056
s a v a g e

>> No.9404564

>>9402243
Literally no brown person gets upset at white people choosing NOT to darken their skin.

>> No.9404857

>>9400798

My Girlfriend cosplays D.va and manages to stay in the cute territory and avoids being gremlin D.va....I think that's why she gets good reception at cons because she doesn't go all annoying weeb.

>> No.9404882

>>9404857
I love gremlin D.Va though how dare

>> No.9404886

>>9404564
Right I have never seen this, I think it's more for art... when people draw fanart of a character and whitewash them...

>> No.9405026

>>9403279
ellowas doesn't use sfm it's like all remodelled and rigged in maya or something. i mean point still stands but credit where credit is due :)

>> No.9405034

>>9402716
is widowmakers skin photoshopped? Looks really clean. I'm okay with that for sexy pics better than purple smudges everywhere

>> No.9405037

>>9405034
has to be it looks weird near the ears especially lol

>> No.9405225

>>9404056
It's worbla that she stretched over two different dress forms. Saw the video randomly on youtube, and I can see the nipples from the first mannequin.

sorry to spoil the fun

>> No.9405292
File: 49 KB, 500x129, ICE BURN.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9405292

>>9404058

>> No.9405418
File: 599 KB, 556x787, 90e215_d841cb71d1ff4bb18cf4286675df701c-mv2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9405418

Been seeing a bit of this fanart going around. Overwatch Fantasia. Even I've been considering doing some of the designs because of how cute some of them are.

>> No.9405836
File: 2.34 MB, 1440x2560, Screenshot_20170323-223755.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9405836

I love side by sides that make the cosplay look even worse

>> No.9405995

>>9405836
oh my god the seams

>> No.9406004

>>9405418
Is it a pixiv thing? I need moar

>> No.9406033
File: 1.29 MB, 1000x1415, IMG_9892.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406033

>>9406004
not that anon but https://chkuyomi.wixsite.com/owfantasia most are really cute!

>> No.9406034
File: 642 KB, 636x900, uw5nzh9tfpwgldsa3vsw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406034

>>9406004
I was curious, too! I found the site https://chkuyomi.wixsite.com/owfantasia and there are a lot of really cute designs.

But is pic related supposed to be of Mercy & Genji maybe? I thought it was Hanzo at first because of the hair but the face scarring made me think Genji.

>> No.9406036

>>9406034
> Mercy & Genji

anon, just read it.

>> No.9406043

>>9405418
I actually want to cosplay this.

>> No.9406049
File: 516 KB, 556x787, 90e215_32699b744a0a48a88cb89ed1ae237ed2-mv2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406049

>>9406033
This is the design I've been dying to do. The other one isn't as appealing in my opinion.

>> No.9406052
File: 564 KB, 522x738, 90e215_50f096e6231148a8852041ee4db72a80-mv2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406052

>>9406043
I like that design, but I also really adore this design

>> No.9406056

>>9406052
I totally agree! Love the hat and puffy skirt but the problem is it doesn't remind me or look like Mei

>> No.9406063

>>9406056
Aaaah. True true. The other one at least has elements of her OW outfit.

>> No.9406132

>>9406036
Sorry, I meant that the art didn't look like Reaper so I was wondering if it was supposed to be Genji or Hanzo instead. But I guess it wouldn't make a lot of sense for the artist to put the wrong name on it.

>> No.9406315

>>9405418
You and a million other people. As soon as there's fan art that features a different outfit, everyone jumps on it

>> No.9406349

>>9406315
Yeah but the difference is those who do it well and those who do It shitty.

>> No.9406476

>>9406315
And they only look half like the original character, just like shitty crossovers

>> No.9406477

and now for some overwatch 'cosplay' cringe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKmmlz-EGs0

>> No.9406547
File: 83 KB, 640x960, 15844599_1371899766208232_5741734752047402643_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406547

love this one so much

>> No.9406548
File: 143 KB, 1080x1080, C4HMnQZVYAAJWXM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406548

>>9402758
He's actually made the costume, not sure what the heck this "boudoir" thing is though.

>> No.9406551
File: 68 KB, 640x960, 16463764_1400737056657836_5379897876540894001_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406551

>>9406547

>> No.9406613
File: 144 KB, 180x180, 1426268208577.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9406613

>>9402716
I know this is super retarded, but I just can't see Hanzo as straight. Whenever I see straight ships or porn SFMs where he fucks one of the girls, it just bothers me
Not because of "boohoo my representation" or anything like that, just because, seriously, look at him. Does he look like a straight dude? Na

Al tough, to me, everyone in overwatch is gay. I don't know how it happened, but that's just how it is in my brain now.

Sage for kinda ot post

>> No.9406801

>>9406349
And 95% of people do it shitty. It's just an excuse for people to yell 'FIRST'. I'll honestly be glad when Overwatch hype dies down. Maybe then the people that actually really put time into their cosplays will be more noticeable because, right now, I'm just sick of seeing it all

>> No.9406824

>>9406801
>And 95% of people do it shitty.
95% of ANYTHING people do is shitty

>> No.9406855

>>9406049
There is no way this'll look even close to good in a real person.
>>9406056
Exactly. There's nothing Mei about this
>>9406551
I was always really into her I'm Mercy but I just noticed that center bust seam...

>> No.9406861

>>9406613
You got the tumblr syndrome, fella. I suggest a hearty dose of Reality to kill it fast.

>> No.9407109
File: 442 KB, 1936x1936, IMG_7011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9407109

Heroes never fast

>> No.9407118

>>9407109
looks like she has been hogging all of torbjorns armor packs

>> No.9407991
File: 50 KB, 500x306, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9407991

>>9406613

>> No.9407997
File: 33 KB, 480x480, 13715192_857752384326844_765383634_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9407997

>>9406613
I am a lesbian
and I hate people like you.

Back on topic, kinda disappointed the handful of good Symmetra cosplays are done by white girls. I know shes super unpopular to play as but I love her design, so it's just a shame.

>> No.9408154

>>9406548
Ayyyyyyyyy new fave Hanzo.

>> No.9408202
File: 433 KB, 2048x1365, 17546975_1411456278915854_7848838123385964077_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9408202

>> No.9408216

>>9407997
I am also a lesbian
and I think people like you are overreacting.

>> No.9408238

>>9406613
>Does he look like a straight dude?
What does 'straight' look like?

>> No.9408507

>>9407109
oh come on, "HEROS NEVER DIET" would have been a better line. now rename the file.

>> No.9408559

>>9408202
There's so much wrong with this I can't even tell what's worse, the cosplay or the face

>> No.9408574
File: 125 KB, 540x596, currentmood.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9408574

Who is the gayest Overwatch character?

>> No.9408577

>>9408574
Tracer is the only one confirmed gay so I guess her.

>> No.9408578

>>9408238
A strong upstanding citizen who contributes to society.

>> No.9408631

>>9404056
>her

>> No.9408632

>>9403298
Am I going to have to be the one to point out that

>she

>> No.9408716

Is anyone else sick of Nigri doing every fucking OW character that exists? Roadhog, D.Va, Mei, Tracer, and Reinhardt also plans to do fem Lucio and Mccree...it's annoy because once she does it no one else gets credit for their costume

>> No.9408727

>>9408716
I thought it was funny in the rein cosplay I didnt notice her cuz her boobs were hidden for once, thought it was jus another blonde gril

>> No.9408733

>>9408716

How does....a fem Lucio work with her....

>> No.9408777

>>9408716
shes not even cosplaying most of them. she does shitty casual/lingerie versions of them. theyre all half assed anyway cause her shit makeup skills cant do anything beyond racoon eyes.
i dont even think nigri truly cosplays; its just nigri in ______ character themed clothes.
she doesnt even try to emulate the characters she chooses and shoehorns her tits into everything.

>> No.9409026

>>9408777
This. I want to like her and at least respect her for making actual money off of exploiting beta nerds. But god her casual Tracer completely triggered me. Those terrible blackhead looking freckles. It wasn't a Tracer cosplay. It was Jessica Nigri in a wig she didn't style.

>> No.9409088

>>9408716
she just posted the casual Mei, too

>> No.9409096

>>9408716
That's what she does. Everyone should be used to it by now

>> No.9409120

>>9408716
Are you seriously crying about not getting attention?

She creates twists on the characters with some others and then every other female who wants to be just like her does the same exact design. I don't know, I feel if you want more recognition maybe try being original (or at least create shit that's good that will get you recognition. I've seen tons of amazing tracers who got a lot of attention)

I laughed at her Reinhardt one though because it's too complicated for girls who are constantly rehashing her cosplays to do so we wouldn't see very many doubles.

>> No.9409354

>>9408777
Her Mei didn't even contour to fit Mei's face shape. It's fucking shit.

>> No.9409368

>>9408777
This. She used the same wig for road and rein too which was incredibly lazy considering how much cash she has

>> No.9409374
File: 1.10 MB, 750x1334, IMG_7168.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9409374

>>9402716
I actually follow that D.va on Instagram. She is actually not bad since she actually has the armor.

>> No.9409381

>>9405034
Considering the perfect lighting and shadows on the skin, I'd say it's not shooped. Probably PAX paint or she's just good at setting makeup.

>> No.9409418

>>9402239
bye bye sides (+_+)

>> No.9409423

>>9400763
on her IG i think it says she is actually cuban :)

>> No.9409432

>>9405836
this girl runs the 20k ppl Overwatch Cosplayers fb group.

if u say anything that is even remotely disagrees with her opinions she flips out on you

>> No.9409564

>>9409432
She pushes her way into any major meetup if she's cosplaying. She's ugly as fuck on top of it all

>> No.9409755

>>9409432

Oh? Not even block you or ban you?

>> No.9409771
File: 173 KB, 1463x2048, IMG_1205.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9409771

>>9405225
You're thinking of Lyz Brickley's video and that is not her. This is.

>> No.9409784
File: 70 KB, 682x966, jnigs.jpg-large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9409784

>>9408716
I actually kind of like her D.Va desu

>> No.9409816

>>9402239
I got banned for posting that she only wanted to post her tits lol. They called it "community drama" when I didn't even know who the fuck she was.
Wtf happened to /cgl/?

>> No.9409817

>>9405836
Oh no, why is she so fat?

>> No.9409818

>>9409771
That's the best mercy I've ever seen.

>> No.9409820

>>9409816
Was that the "McCree" WIP/genderbend thread? That thread was hilarious.

>> No.9409821

>>9409784
>the blurry tips of her hair
>that shitty shoop at the waist
>that hideous damaged background
Can the guy that shoops her pictures please fucking stop? He always makes her face look beat up as fuck.
Either way, D.Va is supposed to be a cute tiny asian girl, not an aging D cup whore.

>> No.9409823

>>9409820
Yep, that would be the one.

>> No.9409834
File: 78 KB, 808x960, 17203039_10211523644422892_1190487741931081842_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9409834

Debuted my Ghoul Ana at Naka Kon, learned a lot from the first real run in it - definitely needs some tweaking. That Reinhardt though. Total bro, his daughter was Mystery Man McCree, and at a previous con (NebrasKon 2016) invited a good deal of us OW cosplayers out to eat snacks. It was a great time.

>> No.9409843
File: 412 KB, 1245x2048, 16991778_1348047878550196_339849582214519290_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9409843

>>9404056

>> No.9409866

>>9409771
My bad, I just saw the nipples and remembered she used a mannequin that had some. I must have misremembered the end result, this looks good.

>> No.9409872

>>9402250
>Brown people just want a reason to be offended nowadays

It's usually white people who get offended by that kind of stuff, and the browns really don't care.

>> No.9409926

>>9409120
Except she copied the Rein from Zalaria kek

>> No.9409948
File: 551 KB, 878x1016, junker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9409948

>>9409821
>implying big cupped girls aren't allowed to cosplay d.va
silly chestlet, your jelly ain't stopping me from doing this

besides, have you looked at her at all? Her chest isn't even that small.

>> No.9409955

>>9409948
DVA's chest is in proportion to a small, slim body... Which Nigri does not have. She should stick to the curvy tit shows.

>> No.9409969

>>9409564
shocked i havent been banned yet. she is very "muh body positivity"

>> No.9409972

>>9409564
honestly not suprised. how is her personality IRL?

>> No.9410037
File: 17 KB, 328x215, 1435596855206.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9410037

>>9409948
of course they're allowed, but it'll look like shit lol
Also, her chest looks almost flat in the picture you posted
>inb4 jelly
I'm a big chested girl who's saving up for a breast reduction, so just. no
>tfw will never understand why people get breast implants

>> No.9410559
File: 1.09 MB, 2586x1702, IMG_0775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9410559

Somebody actually made the ship :O
They are known as LolitzCosplay.

>> No.9410563

>>9410559
fuck off selfposting, no one wants to see your shitty closet cosplay and no one cares who you are

>> No.9410742
File: 29 KB, 530x458, 1486388779345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9410742

>>9410559
>Ross tier jeans and shoes

>> No.9410755

>>9410559
disgusting

>> No.9410772

>>9410559
That arm fat looks like some downs symptom right there

>> No.9410830

>>9409972
Edging to get in the camera if there's a cmv filming, generally bossy and constantly talks about her illness to make people feel bad.

>> No.9411045

>>9410559
Why would she be in a wedding dress before getting proposed to, anyway?

>> No.9411057

>>9409955
>>9410037
Since when has having a large chest stopped anyone from cosplaying as a smaller chester character?
And why is it now something that makes a cosplay bad

>> No.9411779
File: 167 KB, 1024x768, tumblr_oe98ailBgy1t2p6c6o1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411779

>>9410559
Here's people who did it better. See how it doesn't involve Genji?

>> No.9411786
File: 120 KB, 1200x800, CzM8IbKVEAA1X5q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411786

>>9411779

>> No.9411790
File: 183 KB, 1200x960, Cyx7-feXEAEjbOl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411790

>>9411786

>> No.9411801

>>9408727
Tbh if she had covered up her stomach she would've been a good Reinhardt.
>armor that doesn't cover up the stomach
>nigga what

>> No.9411838

>>9408216
i am a straight and i think its pretty gay to say "hanzo looks gay" and "to me every ow character is gay"

>> No.9411842

>>9411838
It is though. Most people saying it are gay.

>> No.9411855

Tips for cosplaying D.Va?? I don't want to look like a generic hoe. I've got the suit, wig and headpiece, tips for makeup and shoes?

>> No.9411859

>>9411855
>not wanting to look like a generic hoe
>wanting to cosplay D.va

pick one

>> No.9411886
File: 127 KB, 1125x750, IMG_2376.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9411886

>>9411855
Wig needs to be the right color, bangs need to be cut correctly. Actual armor. Suit needs texture differences, gun and headset need to be painted well, shoes need to have actual soles. If you bought one of those printed suits then you are going to look like a generic hoe, sorry.
Also for the love of god no twerking.

>> No.9412576

>>9411855
If you're cosplaying her main skin then you are, by definition, a generic hoe.

>> No.9412752

>>9409821
its a girl that does the shoop i believe

>> No.9412785

>>9411855
Make the suit and don't use that shit printed one that every girl has.

>> No.9412808

>>9409872
This. It's part of why I don't like racial politics; a lot of the speaking on behalf of X isn't even coming from X group.

>> No.9412812

>>9400602
>tfw want to cosplay as Genji so nobody can see my face but also extremely anxious and have a racial inferiority complex that has prevented me from cosplaying the past 5 years.

>> No.9413027
File: 92 KB, 1080x1080, 1475897478575.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9413027

>>9409948
Hooker D.Va is best D.Va
Cosplay if fawr everywhun~<3

>> No.9413029

>>9412752
Last I hear it was her bf but I could be wrong

>> No.9413033

>>9409872
As someone who went to a minority majority school, this is complete BS. They actively look for things to get offended by so they can start drama and gang up on the white kids.

>> No.9413234
File: 742 KB, 2048x2048, IMG_8606.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9413234

From twitter

>> No.9413287

>>9409821
>>9412752
>>9413029
Beethy did the edit on that one. But it's usually Darshelle Stevens.

>> No.9413352

>>9413234
Looks good from afar and then I zoomed in on Mercy's armor..

>> No.9413375

>>9413033
Sure you did anon.

>> No.9413730

>>9411057
Binders and minimizing bras exist, why not use that? Oh, right, because then they wouldn't be able to get extra likes for their boobs

>> No.9413969

>>9413287
according to her page, Darshelle took the photo and did the editing

>> No.9414068

>>9413375
Because white kids never live in diverse city's.

>> No.9414421

>>9411786
This looks more like Their Story cosplay rather than Overwatch

>> No.9414989

>>9413730
I can understand using binders for male cosplays but whats the point when you're cosplaying a female character? It seems pointlessly uncomfortable.

>> No.9414995
File: 63 KB, 626x789, Mercy_Carefree.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9414995

Why hasn't anyone made Mercy's bodice from a leatherette, rather than worbla? It looks more flexible and fitted compared to the stiffness of worbla, and I imagine it'd be easier to make the bodice as a whole? You could probably make the breast part out of worbla and then make the torso from leatherette or something similar too, it'd really make it look less flat to me

>> No.9415094
File: 204 KB, 1536x2048, 17373345_1386604981383097_1992600733_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9415094

Critique pls anon, this is my Soldier 76 for MelbNova this year.

>> No.9415140

>>9415094
Weather your damn jacket.

>> No.9415142

>>9414995
I think because it'd be harder to get the smooth/seamless effect. I think it would be nice in theory, but you just wouldn't be able to get the same effect as in game. You'd have wrinkles, seams etc.

Maybe if someone used genuine leather and worked it into shape? That way you could avoid seams and such.

>> No.9415146

>>9415140
Point taken, will do.

>> No.9415191

>>9415094

I'd say completely redo the shoulder pad and leg armor stuff. Fairly simple and won't be too time consuming to do

>> No.9415375

>>9413234
God their wigs are nice tho. Shame about the other shit.

>>9415094
Get a fucking wig.

>> No.9415388

>>9415094
Also an idea; if you're gonna wear the mask at the con you'll want crits on how well it's proportioned to your face so upload a pic with it on.

>> No.9415432

>>9415094
I definitely think you should invest in a wig. Arda has a lot of great options, so check them out
Other than that, do you wear the mask or not? Because if not then you should also try some makeup, maybe some scarring and stuff since his face is pretty fucked up
Al tough, I don't recommend not wearing the mask, you don't quite have the face for him

>> No.9415515

>>9414995
Im actually doing this! Im using 4mm craft foam to shape the bodice and then covering it with yaya hans White Ultrapreme.

Then i also dont have to struggle with primer etc like everyone else.

>> No.9415527

>>9415094
Is this just a purchased costume? Everything seems sewn, even the arm canisters. If it is purchased, why ask for crit on something you didn't even put together?
Try making the accessories and armour out of something solid.

>> No.9415888

>>9414989
Yes because a bomb shell push up bra is certainly so comfortable.
Also, if you're a famous cosplayer like Jessica Nigri, something not being comfortable shouldn't limit you, and it probably doesn't. It's obviusly not the comfort that's the problem

Also, even just a sports bra would work, and those are really comfortable.

>> No.9416442
File: 660 KB, 691x838, tumblr_okb261UnHh1ucpcboo1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9416442

Anyone thought of doing a cosplay of this design?

>> No.9416570

>>9415094
lose weight

>> No.9416649

>>9415515
please post progress when you're done! I was thinking of making mercy with the leather like I said but I'd really like to see how my theory turns out

>> No.9418220
File: 766 KB, 1277x1920, tumblr_onl0jzmL4t1rjuowto3_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9418220

>> No.9418222
File: 329 KB, 853x1280, tumblr_onlvs5fAbJ1qdmqf8o1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9418222

>>9418220

>> No.9418225
File: 342 KB, 993x1280, tumblr_onn5b7JNtJ1tgtm80o3_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9418225

>>9418222

>> No.9418470

>>9418225
I love this girl, her neck is so thin

>> No.9418562

>>9411855
I know it's too late, but you should have done one of her alternative skins instead of the regular.

>> No.9418661

>>9403131
Bee Va

Sweet baby jesus the plays on words and puns... the delicous cornucopia of low hanging fruit.

>> No.9418683 [DELETED] 
File: 65 KB, 480x480, il_570xN.1130074069_1f7j.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9418683

50$

>> No.9418808

>>9418661
It's an actual in-game skin, you know.

>> No.9418822

>>9418661
you mean the same wordplays and puns Blizzard made when they made the skin?

>> No.9419170
File: 63 KB, 1440x960, FB_IMG_1491099711656.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9419170

Something seems off here

>> No.9419349

>>9418661
have you not played the fucking game?? if not then fuck off of this thread

>> No.9419384

>>9400602
as much as I was opposed to that fat fuck being in the game at least it gives real fat fucks something to dress up as

>> No.9419400

>>9419170
no trinket on the pistol

>> No.9419401

>>9419170
Lack of shapewear on an apple-shaped body. Girl should have worn shapewear underneath.

>> No.9419402

>>9413234
butt of the staff is upside down, needs to do a 180 around the shaft

these 3D prints on PVC pipe staff builds never look quite right

>> No.9419629

>>9419170
>>9419401
And on top of this, the tire of the car blends in with the black portion of her suit, making her look wider.

>> No.9419930
File: 140 KB, 286x430, cgl_-_Overwatch_thread_Can't_find_a_different_o_2017-04-02_22-08-14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9419930

>>9419170

Plus, the flare on this is ridiculous and makes the image a lot worse. Rest in peace, contrast.

>> No.9419950

>>9419930
who is she

>> No.9420081

>>9419170
hmm.. think I saw this girl typically around decent photogs on a few youtube vids.. but could this have been a spur of the moment with a friend with a phone camera pic lolol

>> No.9420142

>>9413730
I'm not gonna be uncomfortable having my boobs squished all day just because my bust might offend you.

>> No.9420220

>>9420142
this
>>9413730
just because you're flat doesnt mean im going to squash my tits into something too small for me, sports bras hold you in not make you smaller

>> No.9420423

>>9418220
That mercy is so mediocre.

>> No.9420483

>>9418225
Usually this girl's stuff is average but she really suits D.Va

>> No.9420520
File: 577 KB, 893x895, R1l3pa7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9420520

>>9420142
Sure, but I'm not gonna think your cosplay look good because you can't even bother with a fucking sports bra
>>9420220
>just because you're flat
Like I said in this post >>9410037 , I'm saving up for a breast reduction. I wish I was flat lol

>something too small for me
Unless you're a fatty, I can garantee you that there are sports bras out there that fit you

>sports bras hold you in not make you smaller
Wtf are you talking about? Of course they don't MAKE you smaller, neither do binders, but holding your boobs in makes them LOOK smaller. Maybe not a shitty walmart sports bra, but proper ones do.
Source: I wear a sports bra every day

You're free to do whatever you want (and I'm free to think it looks shitty), but stop coming with these retarded excuses, like goddamn

>> No.9420944
File: 368 KB, 1052x1600, Mercy 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9420944

>>9406551
This is my favourite Mercy, hnnngh

>> No.9420957

>>9420944
how shooped is that neck seal

>> No.9421518

>>9420520
Are you sure you need breast reduction? Because the way you talk make it sound like they're not big at all.

>> No.9421528 [DELETED] 

>>9420220
Then lose some weight fatty
inb4 >b-b-but I don't think I'm fat!
You're probably fat, if you fall into the BMI average, you're fat because the average American is overweight.

>> No.9421532

>>9420220
Then lose some weight fatty
inb4
>b-b-but I don't think I'm fat!
You're probably fat, if you fall into the BMI average, you're fat because the average American is overweight.
>>9421518
>the way you talk make it sound like they're not big at all.
Not the person you replied to, but are you serious? The only reason I can think of for not being able to wear a sports bra is if you're fat. They're normally much more comfortable than padded bras.

>> No.9421534

>>9421532
>if you fall into the BMI average, you're fat because the average American is overweight
Kek, that's not how BMI ratings work.

>> No.9421549
File: 2.35 MB, 1856x1632, 76.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9421549

Every man and his dog seems to be doing 76 and I can't quite compete on prop or costume quality. To not be completely overshadowed what would be the best way to do Dad 76? One of these alternate costumes or just the regular jacket + a #1 dad mug or foxy grandpa hat?

>> No.9421660
File: 185 KB, 1280x1280, FB_IMG_1491140744621.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9421660

This guy is doing different versions of d.va over a weekend.
As someone who mains her I'm highly offended.

>> No.9421675

>>9421549
if anything meme/low effort cosplays are way more overdone than actual accurate cosplays...

>> No.9421685

>>9421660
I've seen this guy posting in the OW cosplay groups and I still can't tell if he's genuine or meme-ing.

>> No.9421701

>>9421532
>can't win argument
>start calling everyone fat
seems like someone's projecting

>> No.9421702

>>9421685

He's got to be pretty dedicated if he's got multiple suits and meme-ing. Its one hella expensive meme.

Also, dance belts. They're a thing, no one wants to see his junk. NO ONE.

>> No.9421703

>>9421532
>>9413730
>>9415888
You make it sound like we're big chested on purpose for the attention.
Seriously though, why would I go out of my way to forcibly reduce my breast size while D.VA's seem average sized.

I think you're taking this hobby way too serious.

>> No.9421790

>>9421675
It's all in the details anon. You can make a low effort cosplay fantastic if you add the right "wow factor"

>> No.9422005

>>9421685
regarding how much he creeps on female OW cosplayers and spreading how hes best friends with them I am not certain he's meme-ing

>> No.9422128

>>9421518
?? Why would I want to get a breast reduction if I have small boobs? And how would my breast size change my opinions?
>>9421701
I'm not them though but ok
>>9421703
Of course you're not big chested on purpose, but when you refuse to wear a sports bra or a minimizing bra even for cosplays where the character have smaller breast, then yes, I start to suspect that it's because you want attention and likes from neckbeards

>I think you're taking this hobby way too serious.
Okay but before everyone started derailing this conversation, I was actually complaining about Jessica Nigri, someone who is should be really serious about this, because it isn't a hobby for her, it's her job. But of course, even when a character is avarage or smaller than avarage, she just has to bust out a push up bra so that nobody will forget that she has big boobs

>> No.9422375
File: 64 KB, 960x960, FB_IMG_1491348415155.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9422375

Guuuurl....

>> No.9422379

>>9422375
what an unfortunate face.

>> No.9422396
File: 72 KB, 819x1024, FB_IMG_1491348448569.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9422396

>>9422375

>> No.9422844
File: 71 KB, 1080x565, tumblr_onx3xioEBD1sf0xf4o1_1280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9422844

"Widowmaker masquerade gown"

>> No.9422852

>>9422844
Looks good. Calm yourself vendetta chan

>> No.9422863

>>9422128
>not wanting to reduce your natural breast size must mean you only want attention
are you even reading this?

Besides, sports bra's cause big boobs to form boobload/uniboob

>But of course, even when a character is avarage or smaller than avarage, she just has to bust out a push up bra so that nobody will forget that she has big boobs
Ok you do have a point there

>> No.9422909

>>9422844

That's...pretty good looking actually. I'm not going crazy am I?

>> No.9422914

>>9422852
>>9422909
This is /cgl/, any costume that's not a 1:1 replica of the character is garbage. No creativity or unique ideas allowed.

>> No.9422924

>>9422852
idk how this is vendetta, they just posted a pic and stated the title

and everyone knows Firefly Path produces quality stuff, i don't think anybody is out to get them

>> No.9422954

>>9422924
>Use of quotation marks to show sarcasm.
>Identifiable watermark
>"idk how this is vendetta"

Don't be backing down now vendetta chan. Stick by your opinion.

>> No.9422971

>>9422954
i'm...i'm not the OP but okay

and yeah, the watermark would be identifiable because Firefly Path is a literal brand? Have you not heard of them before? They're pretty damn well known and are a few people not one person who make couture fantasy gowns as well as wedding gowns. They're a business that watermarks all their display photos

>> No.9422980
File: 17 KB, 539x303, not even.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9422980

>>9422852
Post looks good. Calm yourself's self vendetta-vendetta-chan

>> No.9423003

>>9422971
>You can't hold a negative opinion of a brand
>You can't badmouth a brand

You retarded or something?

>> No.9423007

>>9423003
seriously dude are you okay? fucking chill out

I'm saying it would be weird, yes, for someone to try and vendetta a well-known business that's also generally held in pretty high regard on cgl in terms of craftsmanship. I was also responding to the fact that they noted the watermark was left on, as they made it sound intentional, like they were 'dropping' names or some shit. I was saying that the watermark is there because that's how all their photos are presented.
Also once again, the first post still doesn't read as a vendetta, fucking relax
>getting this mad because you can't understand connotation pver the internet
>also sage for ot

>> No.9423029

>>9423007
>Doesn't understand the use of quotation marks to indicate sarcasm
>Can't grasp that noting the watermark is to establish that it can be a vendetta because it's not just a picture of an outfit but identifies a brand.
>Actually believes that, that post is simply sharing the pic and title..

You must be underage

>> No.9423045
File: 104 KB, 200x400, ohzpxxvRUa1tflnju.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423045

>>9423029

>> No.9423052
File: 195 KB, 679x593, 1343895300560.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423052

>>9423045
>You right now

>> No.9423054

>>9422863
>not wanting to reduce your natural breast size must mean you only want attention
Not always, but in the cosplay community, it tends to be that way, because cosplay has kinda turned into a fapfest for weebs and the one who has the most cleavage gets the most attention (and sometimes money)

>Besides, sports bra's cause big boobs to form boobload/uniboob
Well, true, a lot of them tend to do that. Some are better though, but it's kinda hard to find good ones..
There are also minimizing bras though, and those can look better!

>> No.9423058
File: 100 KB, 338x838, ss+(2017-04-05+at+09.33.17).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423058

>>9423052
>Thinking you're speaking to one person
Everybody believes you're stupid buddy, just let it go

regardless of whatever the fuck is happening with that anon, i'm gonna do a tumblr/insta search and dump what i find

>> No.9423062
File: 108 KB, 496x750, tumblr_onwjmsQbsx1r591aho3_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423062

>>9423058
this makes me angry for reasons i can't explain

>maybe the fact that she went with a pinup style

>> No.9423063
File: 90 KB, 500x500, tumblr_ol35kdAFI21qblc3go1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423063

>>9423062

>> No.9423064
File: 79 KB, 500x333, tumblr_ol188mNSij1vhzuiio4_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423064

>>9423063
execution is eh but the concept is actually very cute

>> No.9423065
File: 86 KB, 500x625, tumblr_ond9ee1ElY1qllayyo1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423065

>>9423064

>> No.9423068
File: 171 KB, 739x737, ss+(2017-04-05+at+09.58.12).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423068

>>9423065
i love this so much

>> No.9423069
File: 131 KB, 590x739, ss+(2017-04-05+at+09.58.32).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423069

>>9423068

>> No.9423366

>>9423068
either that guy has a huge head or that mask is a little too big

>> No.9423379

Curious, who do you think is the least cosplayed OW chara?

>> No.9423384
File: 69 KB, 640x960, 5NhC1d4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9423384

>>9423379
Winston... for obvious reasons.

>> No.9423389

>>9423384
Shit man.
Forgot about him coz I see him so infrequently.
Probably racism or something.

>> No.9423395

>>9423379
>>9423389
.. and I don't think we'll ever see a quality Orisa cosplay.

>> No.9423400

>>9423379
in terms of the ones that aren't huge construction projects (winston, rein, orisa etc), torbjorn
I don't count no-effort casual/meme cosplays.

>> No.9423401

>>9421790
if you care about details just make an actual cosplay?

>> No.9423609

>>9423395

I think we'll see at least one but probably can't really move too much in it.

It's not like someone can just zentai suit that character

>> No.9423656

>>9423401
It's easier to add small high quality details to casual/low effort cosplay than it is to make 1:1 replica .it's that work that differentiates yourself from the crowd. There will be a million 76's and a good number of them will go the meme/ casual route but hardly any take the casual route and make it their own with unique high quality details because they think like you do.

>> No.9423789

>>9422396
Looks like Edward Sharpe

>> No.9423794

>>9421790

No, you can't.

>> No.9423809

>>9423794
He sounds like one of those guys that add LED light to everything

>> No.9423815

>>9423794
Having already done it before I know you can.

>> No.9423821

>>9423815

> ITT: people who think they look soooo good in their meme cosplay, surely not like everyone else who looks bad

>> No.9423828

>>9423821
>Just because I can't envisage people loving a low effort cosplay there's no way it can happen.

Whatever you say anon. I probably had more photo requests and people saying it was their favourite outfit at the con than you have with your super serious cosplay.

>> No.9423832

>>9423828

> normies loving meme cosplay means they're good

look man, you can have fun and whatever, but it's still lazy and all the effort required to make it look decent (at most) would get you an actual cosplay.

>> No.9423853

>>9423832
>They must have been normies if they liked it.

Not everyone is as jaded and bitter as you anon. And the fact that it's "lazy" isn't debated that's why it's a low effort cosplay you dunce. The fact is you can make it look good by adding your own embellishments and a unique low effort cosplay with effective use of details and props is far better than being in your run of the mill store bought outfit and far easier than custom making a 1:1 replica

>> No.9423873

I'm looking for a simple male ow character to cosplay as.
Really new to the cosplay scene, where should I start?

>> No.9423889

>>9423873
Depends what you look like. Junkrat, Hanzo, and 76 are the 3 easiest.

If you've got a good looking body go Junk or Hanzo, go 76 if it's ok or average and if you're fat go Roadhog.

>> No.9423963

>>9423889

Junkrat is hard. You need a nice wig and to style it. You need to know how to make props and everything unless you want to look like a random shirtless guy in a blonde wig

>> No.9423998

How long until we see me first cosplay from the comic that was released today? Also sounds like they're setting up for another PvE event with Rein, Torb, Tracer and Mercy

>> No.9424000

>>9423998

I'd say we'll see wig test for mercy in a few hours and then a meh "first!" by Friday

>> No.9424007

Was anyone able to get BlizzCon tickets? The sold out instantly...

>> No.9424039

>>9423963
True but he's still one of the three easiest unless you start looking at alt skins like summer Lucio but you'd need to be black for that.

>> No.9424042

>>9424000
I'm betting that cadet Tracer will be first.

>> No.9424213

>>9421532
UK size 10 with a D chest lul,
I've only ever worn a binder for a male cosplay and it was uncomfortable as fuck, too hot and just felt restricting.
But let's just go with >>9421701 's reasoning

>> No.9424218

>>9423064
>but the concept is actually very cute
You know it's an actual skin in the game right

>> No.9424224

>>9423054
>Not always, but in the cosplay community, it tends to be that way, because cosplay has kinda turned into a fapfest for weebs and the one who has the most cleavage gets the most attention (and sometimes money)
so let me get that clear. All women SHOULD hide their bodies and body shape at conventions because otherwise other women might get jealous of the attention they're getting? Not to mention all the money (apparantly we're all whores now)

>> No.9424230

>>9423609
There'll be at least one really good one at Blizzcon. I guarantee it.

>> No.9424232

>>9424039
>you'd need to be black for that
Anyone can cosplay whatever they want, regardless of race.

>> No.9424243
File: 510 KB, 480x228, great-laugh-reaction-gif[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9424243

>>9424232

>> No.9424254

>>9423395
>>9423389
I'm disappoint with the lack of humanized versions.

>> No.9424256

>>9422844
...but why?

>> No.9424259
File: 162 KB, 960x960, 1465446879729.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9424259

>>9421660
Anyone have a name so I can look him up and gawk at him?

>> No.9424281
File: 234 KB, 540x402, tumblr_oivfxpKir11vg0r9to4_540.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9424281

>>9424218
I meant them playing 3DS together anon

>> No.9424301
File: 2.54 MB, 811x1600, 1480039640314.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9424301

>> No.9424306

>>9424254
>I'm disappoint with the lack of humanized versions.
Same.

>>9423379
I also just want more cosplay skin variants, I'm surprised that we don't even see the basic color variant skins cosplayed very often, one would think with the large amount of Reaper / 76 / Genji cosplayers someone would swap out their default skin color to one of their variants for the sake of variety... I suppose this is just wishful thinking, though.

>> No.9424342

>>9424301
qt

>> No.9424362

>>9424306
A lot of people do the white jacket 76 and the plague doctor reaper, As for Genji sparrow or Oni is a popular alt

>> No.9424381

>>9424306
most alt skins aren't nice colour palettes.
All the good ones do get cosplayed anyway.

>> No.9424723

>>9424362
need a second opinion, should i do sparrow genji or young genji?

>> No.9424754

>>9424306
I LOVE to do skins and color variants, but my rule for myself is I have to knock out the base skin first before I can move on. I think a lot of people are the same way.

>> No.9424762
File: 1.11 MB, 1280x1614, tumblr_om7rg6OOKL1u9vjheo1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9424762

>>9424254
I've seen some cute humanizations for Orisa, but I can't say that I've seen any for Winston. I really like him and I'm kinda bummed about it. Only the furries seem to like him.

>> No.9424893

I don't see very many good McCrees. Either they have a great costume and a shitty beard, or both. Never found a great looking one before.

>> No.9425075

>>9424232
while that is true, tumblrinas will be assblasted and spam your instragram pics of white lucio as "whitewashing".
always good for poking the bear tho, or in this case, landwhale.

>> No.9425993

>>9425075
All while completely ignoring the fact that whitewashing kind of requires media representation of pre-existing material
not to a group of nerds on a forum site.

>> No.9426345 [DELETED] 

what a cutie, wish that was my gf lol

>> No.9426349

>>9424301
what a cutie, with that was my gf lolz

>> No.9426900

Are there any actually good Roadhogs? Every single one I've seen is missing something. Not fat enough, didn't do the tattoo, doesn't have a wig, mask is a mess. I've seen good pieces of costumes but not an entire package.

The female Hog everyone creamed over for some reason doesn't count because she has no wig and the excessive makeup+lipstick on the mask was fucking stupid.

>> No.9426993

>>9424243
go back to tumblr

>> No.9427047

>>9424301
>non-fatass mei

vastly superior

>> No.9427064
File: 375 KB, 1536x2048, 17758518_10154404857678144_5027091447202412117_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9427064

>> No.9427069

>>9410559
Saw you guys at DCC, looked even shittier irl

>> No.9427094

>>9427064
Dumbest fucking skin ever.
Let's take this Egpytian and give them a Native American thing.

And of course tumblr laps it up.

Cucks.

>> No.9427110

>>9405836
Oh this isn't THAT ba-
>scroll down
I see it now.
>>9409784
You can tell it's her by the eyeliner.
>>9408716
Her Tracer wasn't even cosplay. It was literally a wig. How are you so assed that you can't even look for an actual bomber jacket at the least? I fucking hate her so much.
>>9409120
>twists
You mean when she steals ideas from artists and then doesn't credit them until someone calls her out on it?
Or when she puts 4% effort into a thing and then calls it casual for the easy way out?
>>9415094
>no wig
>sewn armor
>fat
gg ez
>>9421660
I like the Mt Dew skin
>>9422844
I really hope this isn't meant to be vendetta because this is done really well and actually planned out to incorporate WM into it.
>>9423062
I couldn't figure out what it was I hated about this and then I figured it out.
No titty armor.
Without the armor it just looks like a lazy genderbend.
Otherwise it'd be good.

>> No.9427156

>>9424301
haven't seen this anywhere yet. Nice

>> No.9427214

>>9427094
It's supposedly based on her father who was hinted as being Native from Canada in the reflections comic, which would make a lot of sense. Nothing is for certain, but simmer down - Tumblr hated the skin for the longest time and likely still does.

>> No.9427227
File: 968 KB, 2048x2048, IMG_1576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9427227

>>9424306
Im doing the orchid mercy skin. Its a bit of a challenge because to still be recognizable you really have to go atleast above the average cosplayer, In my opinion atleast.

>> No.9427233

>>9427227
Don't kid yourself. As if the design elements outside of colour are any different on any of the basic color skin variants. Even a shit orchid Mercy will be recognised as Mercy by virtue of the halo, staff, loincloth, armour.

>> No.9427367
File: 552 KB, 1000x1000, 2015__43860_zoom[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9427367

Has anyone seen any particularly good 76 wigs around? The best I could find so far is this one

>> No.9427392

>>9427233
I have two skins of katarina from league of Legends and almost nobody knows who i am when im wearing the non OG skin is the reason why I was thinking that.

>> No.9427393

>>9427233
actually when i think about it most of the league skins are basically just chromas... lol nevermind

>> No.9427394

>>9427233
This. It's literally just a recoloring of her original skin. Wat. Don't think you're special.

When I was at Katsu to go get dinner outside I was bundled up but still had my Mercy wig on and some guy in Chipotle asked me if I was Mercy. My wig is also barely styled.

Maybe the only person who might not recognize you is some fake OW fan lol.

>> No.9427395

>>9427064
>small mercy and mccree in the background

>> No.9427435

>>9411790
is that a fucking d.va/mercy crossover
i want to gouge my eyeballs out now

>> No.9427443

>>9427227
>above the average cosplayer
>posts that shit tier progress
kek

>> No.9427446

>>9427393
What, are you blind? Maybe the older skins but most of the newer ones are definitely different in design. In the costume aspect, league far surpasses overwatch.

>> No.9427449

>>9424232
agreed. just as long as you don't blackface then you're good.

>> No.9427662

>>9427395
the best

>> No.9427666

>>9427443
>posts that shit tier progress
Nayrt, but I don't see what's bad about it?? The loincloth looks very nicely done, and it's cool to see the shoes in progress of being painted. Is there something overtly bad with the pictures or are you just trying to look cool by calling everything shit?

>> No.9427677

>>9427666
A-are you kidding anon? Maybe you didn't enlarge the photo? I'm not one to piss in anyone's cornflakes but OP's progress looks pretty mediocre at best. The cutouts for the loincloth look chunky and messily cut and the painted highlights look ridiculously sloppy.

It'll be fine once it's all assembled I'm sure but it is certainly not "above average."

>>9427227
BTW, "at least" is not one word.

>> No.9427678

>>9427666
Either you're blind or selfposting because all the silver pieces look like shit. Undremeled, unfinished, uneven. One strip of dyed fabric does not a good loincloth make.

>> No.9427680

>>9422844
Alright so this is actually a commission for someone, you realise? Don't blame the designer for someone wanting to buy a beautifully made ballgown that just happens to be WM

>> No.9427694

>>9427677
I think you're overestimating what average is.

>> No.9427696

>>9427367
try a rocky from arda

>> No.9428174

>>9427227
you must be kidding me

>> No.9428204

>>9427677
>>9427678
Nitpicks. The silver pieces look pretty even to me. I'll agree that the ends need to be sanded but that's something you only recognize because it's an up-close still picture. It wouldn't matter in real life. Also
>lel you have a different opinion so you must be the same anon meme

>> No.9428494

>>9427662
HE DROPPED HIS LIL HAT!

>> No.9428780

>>9427696
Can't see why it won't work. I'll just need to learn how to style it

>> No.9428941

>want to cosplay as soldier 76
>feel like i should do one of his alt color schemes just so people dont assume my stuff is all store bought

yeah yeah, i know >caring what others think.
Im thinking of doing his white and red alt.
I really want to do that white and blue alt but his clothes has a bit of that digital camo pattern which might be tricky to pull off correctly.

>> No.9428954
File: 104 KB, 960x720, 17862331_861771057294116_8232494010174296721_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9428954

I really like this smol Reinhardt.

>> No.9428980

>>9428954
I'm excited to see an alt Roadhog skin but boy I wish it didn't come with dad sandals and poor construction.

>> No.9428981

>>9422844
Why is everyone defending this so hard? It's ugly. I don't care how good the construction is (and it IS good!) it's still ugly as sin.

>> No.9428999

>>9428941
>Caring what others think
>Doing smoke

Smoke is the most done alt skin. What you really want to do if you want to be the hottest shit at your local con is go Daredevil. alt skin.

>> No.9429278

>>9428999
>Smoke is the most done alt skin

is it really? Ive hardly seen it at all.

>> No.9429401
File: 65 KB, 1200x679, C9Eo0B0XYAEESmU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9429401

How soon til we see the 'gotta go fast' cosplays from the new update? Any new skins call out to you to cosplay in the future?

>> No.9429406

>>9429401

Id like to see the new genji but probably won't see a good one for a month or two.

Though in terms of "first!" we'll see Tracer or Mercy within 2 weeks

>> No.9431858

>>9427227

>shitty kid things their poorly made cosplay is better than others.

This post sums up cgl as a whole

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action