Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 552 KB, 800x1000, 1513881821637.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9731787 No.9731787 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

He doesn't like my cooking Edition

>> No.9731794

Where did the manbutts go?

>> No.9731807

>tfw no gf

>> No.9731813
File: 77 KB, 768x1024, despair.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9731813

>Tfw pneumonia

>> No.9731817

the anon in the last thread who thinks it's normal for a clitoris to be 5+ inches long... I sincerely believe he was trolling but if not I'm worried

but I mean at the same time it makes sense. robots think "roastie" vulvas look the way they look because of how many dicks said vulva has taken. I sincerely worry that robots who end up with female children will accuse people of molesting their them if they end up with large labia.

>> No.9731824

>>9731817

I would hope they don't see that labia past any age where that could be suspected, because that is just a whole different can of worms.

>> No.9731828

>>9731787
Why are guys so into the idea of naked apron? I don't get it

>> No.9731830

>>9731828
Not a dude but I find it hot. I think because it looks cute while also being sexy.

>> No.9731834

>>9731828
Cute and sexy combined, with some traditonal feminine role mixed in with easy sex access.

>> No.9731844

>>9731817
Yes, it's normal, obviously the clit is small when it's not erect or excited, she explained it to me, it was a congenital defect so she only had urethra so we could only do oral. Keep up baiting though, my point remains still, not really much difference between a trap and a woman.

>> No.9731845

>>9731828
As a man, I like it because it is revealing but also traditional and submissive, with an element of vulnerability. Take notes, ladies.

>> No.9731846

>realize how much time I'm spending on /v/ and 4chan in general
>try to curtail it by forcing myself to visit productive boards like /ic/
>getting down because the board culture is so negative, just like /v/
>all the discords I hang out at all are filled with super edgy /v/ folk who insult you constantly then call it epic bantz when you've had enough
>all of this results in my mood constantly being dampened
>come to /cgl/ to ask about setting up my first artist's alley for a con in April (ToraCon)
>literally everyone is nice
>entire board is overall a much more laid back place than anywhere else I've ever been
I think I'll stay here for a little while.

>> No.9731848

>>9731846
I don't go on /v/, but yeah, /ic/ is pretty bad. I hope you enjoy your time here, anon.

>> No.9731849 [DELETED] 

>>9731846
>please i need a safespace i cant handle 4chinks so ill hide in the triggered girl board

>> No.9731853

I forgot my copy of Larme at home so I'm stuck with a normie fashion mag while I travel. And I was saving it for this trip too.

>> No.9731854

>having christmas with my lovely boyfriend and his family
>his mum and sister get me a jo malone perfume - rose scented
>i love roses
>its absolutely beautiful
>"we thought it would go really nice with your lolita clothes!"
>my bf had showed them pictures of me in lolita after his mum stumbled upon the BABY store in new york and told him about how cute the shop was
>she gushed how cute my clothes were etc
>really nice dinner with them
>cuddly night and morning with bf at his mums house

really happy feels this christmas anons and fellow gulls, hope you're having the same

>> No.9731855

>>9731844
lol you fucked a man and believed a bold faced lie

>> No.9731858

>>9731855
Bad bait, I even made her squirt, sorry you're jealous.

>> No.9731860

>>9731858
Where'd the squirt come from?

>> No.9731863

>>9731860
Her urethra.

>> No.9731878 [DELETED] 
File: 131 KB, 729x712, 18424001_450318311982369_5189066287530566857_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9731878

Man I just really love traps.

>> No.9731885
File: 137 KB, 715x879, 18194685_444415589239308_2206119605228538049_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9731885

>tfw the only nice Christmas post in the last thread was about farting

>> No.9731888

>>9731787
Nice cgl related thread you have there OP.

>> No.9731889

>>9731888
These are the designated shitposting threads until winter holidays end and the kiddies go back to school.

>> No.9731890

>>9731846
/ic/ is full of stuck up retards, anon. You're honestly better off practicing without them.

>> No.9731891

>>9731888
They really like DBZ.

>> No.9731902

>friends start picking out characters for a group cosplay
>ask what character I should do
>find out I'm not allowed in it and have to find my own cosplays to do alone
this sucks

>> No.9731908

>>9731854
this sounds fake but I so want it to be true

>> No.9731911

bad feels
>someone bought one of my dream dresses while I was waiting for the seller to respond to a question of mine

good feels
>mom got me a clothes steamer for christmas
>never again will I have to deal with ironing ruffles for hours on end

>> No.9731933

>>9731846

its better to watch and not talk to anyone on ic unless they're actually giving good advice and not being a cunt. /an/ Is a good chill board as well

>> No.9731950
File: 33 KB, 800x340, Yardley-1970-makeup-facial-exercises.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9731950

>tfw closeted dyke dating closeted fag that I met through cosplay

>> No.9731987

It would be really cool if we left this site en masse and tried to be better people but I am certain most of you are more comfortable wallowing on here than seeking emotional/spiritual growth

Also: is everyone menstruating because the levels of bitch on other threads will make one dizzy

>> No.9731992

>>9731987
Spot the salty newfag

>> No.9732000

>>9731908
i'm really flattered you think its fake, but no... its true, and i'm really lucky

>> No.9732010 [DELETED] 

>>9731987
>Also: is everyone menstruating because the levels of bitch on other threads will make one dizzy
Women are basically children on a mental level, and this board is known for it's female userbase. So, what did you expect?

>> No.9732016

>>9731834
>>9731845
>>9732010
Can the mods please nuke these /r9k/ and /pol/ attracting shit threads? They've fucked over three feels threads now.

>> No.9732020

>>9732016
See what I meant? >>9732010

>> No.9732028

>>9731830
Agreed, every time I see a cute girl in an apron, I feel so glad I'm a lesbian.
>The easy access is hot too

>> No.9732030

Hello I was linked here from /r9k/ can I get a gf yet?

>> No.9732032 [DELETED] 

>>9732010
I agree. It's why getting a girl who is into ageplay and being a little is my ultimate goal. Preferably a little who sees her age range as floating around 12-14 or so.

I'd never ruin my precious little girl by impregnating her and I don't want some girl who's going to want kids down the line. That's kind of the hard part. Why do so many girls who like DDlg either want kids or worse, already HAVE kids? I honestly don't know how other men can even look at a woman/girl in a sexual way once they've bred.

>> No.9732033
File: 879 KB, 245x230, 1509940690652.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732033

>>9732032
>mfw googled and found out what ddlg is

>I'd never ruin my precious little girl by impregnating her
top faggot, women are for fugging

>> No.9732036 [DELETED] 

>>9732033
Fucking, yes. Impregnating, no. Impregnating gets in the way of fucking in the short AND long term. And it just so happens to make womens' bodies look like disaster zones in comparison to their former selves.

I should know. I can speak from experience that a 39 year old female that's never bred is a much tighter, sexier being than a 21 year old female with one child.

>> No.9732039

>>9732036
If you don't want to raise an alpha son and teach him all the knowledge you've accumulated thorough your life, you're mentally ill or have very low testosterone.

>muh tight
There are more important things in life. Try buttfucking or something if you want dead tight.

>> No.9732043 [DELETED] 

>>9732039
Tightness is not the only thing. A woman with a child will always value that child over you and your cock. I'm not sure why men don't seem to realize this. Sperm donation is very much a thing, get your genes out there without having to deal with a swollen bitch for 9 months, and a ruined woman (physically and mentally) for life (or until they realize they'd rather raise a kid by themselves but still on your dime).

>> No.9732048 [DELETED] 

>>9732043
>A woman with a child will always value that child over you and your cock.
The fact that she might value your child more doesn't mean she will value you less than before the kid.

>Sperm donation is very much a thing, get your genes out there
For my genes to end up inside some niggress or some mentally ill dyke couple? That would be worse than raping and murdering your own parents, sorry, some of us have dignity.

>without having to deal with a swollen bitch for 9 months, and a ruined woman (physically and mentally) for life
>physically
>muh tight again
>mentally
Well, scientifically speaking, they get dumber literally after giving birth, probably because of evolutionary reasons. So what?
>(or until they realize they'd rather raise a kid by themselves but still on your dime).
Agree on you with this, but it's not inherent to reproducing, it's because of the feminist-jewish agenda laws.

>> No.9732067

worst holiday season of my life, it's been hard not killing myself to be honest. at least i have a con to go to for new years, im hoping it'll make me feel better

>> No.9732069

>>9732048
Back to pol

>> No.9732071

>>9732067
what made it so bad? I hope the con cheers you up, anon!

>>9731950
did he tell you he's closeted or did you guess?

>>9731854
this is sweet!

>> No.9732073
File: 823 KB, 1712x1338, 1510091127267.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732073

>>9732069
Back to reality

>> No.9732080

Gulls, I'm tired about all these incel invaders from /r9k/, we should go there and post our nudes in revenge.

>> No.9732081

>>9732080
Quite interesting and intelligent, my fellow sea-gull, we should get started as soon as possible.

>> No.9732083

>>9732080
>>9732081
This idea is better than that time I bough my angel pretty and moi-meme dressing shoes. Such a frilly idea! Let's get started!

>> No.9732089

>>9732080
Spread eagle! That'll show them to mess with us again!

>> No.9732094

>>9732080
I am an oldfag seagull which wears visigothic lolita style and I second what you wrote.

>> No.9732130
File: 650 KB, 1364x1756, 261387738472851.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732130

>be average asian cis-male that often browsed /cgl/
>out of all odds, a lolita that I recognize from the closet of frills threads pops up on facebook suggestion
>friend requested her and she accepted it
>we agree to meet up and go bowling but I bail the first meet out of anxiety
>we plan a second time
>sat in the parking lot outside of the bowling alley for 15 minutes until I finally had the courage to face her
>she was the cutest and kindest person that I had ever met
>she wore an elegant classic lolita coord just for our bowling meet
>she tweeted that she went out with a really cute boy but didn't realize it was public
>I brought it up with her and told her that I was flattered
>ended up dating her for close to 2 years
>she was the most caring and affectionate girlfriend I ever had
>took me to lolita meets sometimes
>despite attaining the perfect girlfriend I was a degenerate
>nymphomaniac
>yelled at her whenever I was in a bad mood
>a week before christmas we both agreed to break up
>we both still love each other but we know that our relationship wasn't healthy
>asian mom slapped me because I lost wife material

I threw away my dream girl. I truly am the worst of degenerates.

>> No.9732140

>>9731817
>robots think "roastie" vulvas look the way they look because of how many dicks said vulva has taken
You know they don't actually believe that, right? They made it up as a way to shame girls for their genitals as a parallel to how guys with small dicks get laughed at. The whole point is you were born like that and can't help it.

>> No.9732143

>>9732130
Men can't be nymphomaniacs, dumbass. It's A) fake and B) a female-only condition. It's like hysteria or the vapors.

>> No.9732145

>>9732130
fix urself
recognition is the first step

>> No.9732151

>>9732143
Apologies, anon. I meant "hypersexual".

>> No.9732152

>>9731858
>squirt
So you got pissed on

>> No.9732153
File: 100 KB, 540x659, tumblr_nv1gwuDiRt1s8as3do1_540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732153

>comm butthole inspections
>i have literally the best anus in my comm
>comm mother rewards me by giving me her most prized dress
>some fattychan ita gets mad and farts on the dress
>misako appears and literally kills her in front of everyone

>> No.9732154

>>9732130
At least you acknowledge your faults. Work on yourself and hope that, at the very least, you don't make the same mistakes

>> No.9732163

>>9731828
I do it for my husband when he's having a bad day

>> No.9732173

This thread reminds me why you guys are hopeless and don't have gfs.
Die already. We don't want you here. Fuck off.

>> No.9732200

>>9732071
He told me. We're both from conservative families, so we're covering for each other. It's probably going to screw us over in the long run, but for now it's nice having a "boyfriend" with similar interests.

>> No.9732217

>>9732048
None of your mates have had kids yet, have they? And I bet you've never had sex with a woman who has bred. You're naive.

>> No.9732228

Man I just really love lolita

>> No.9732231

>>9732153
deserved

>> No.9732249
File: 323 KB, 1500x1125, fruitloop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732249

>>9732153
Nice. I assume Miksy used her burando sword, as is tradition?

>> No.9732292

>>9732228
Me too anon

>> No.9732300
File: 105 KB, 500x423, 2dac9be4a6137649442c1f084922d5221424222920_full.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732300

>>9732173
Cut it out, they're into that

>> No.9732363

>>9732173
>tfw no tsundere cosplay gf

>> No.9732387

>making a cosplay
>on a super tricky stage that I dread doing because it's really fine sewing that I'm not excited about
>my days revolve around playing vidya, watching anime, sewing, working out, and learning japanese
>my hometown friend group are drifting apart, one of my close friends now has in-town GF that he prioritizes over literally any interaction
>Otherwise, my hometown friend group has shrunk a fuck-ton as friends move away, etc, so I don't have as many people to spend time with
>mom keeps popping the "so, any nice girls in your classes haha" even though I'm scared as fuck of creeping any of them out or ruining any friendships I may be building with them. This is compounded with the fact that I also think I have a really good chance of dating them, but I'm just incredibly risk averse.

Shit feels man

>> No.9732436
File: 183 KB, 1182x577, Screenshot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732436

>>9732173
This, reminder

>> No.9732456

>tfw Vic Mignogna molested me when I was 14 but no one will believe me

>> No.9732492

>>9731950
I'm in a similar situation too! My best friend is a closeted fag and im a sorta-closeted dyke so i go to his family dinners pretending to be his girlfriend and he comes to my place to watch rupaul and dragula together. he thinks my lolita fashion is super cool and helps plan my coords and we both share an undying love for painful sweater vests and internet drama. truly the real gay-lesbian solidarity.

>> No.9732501

>>9732492
>tfw my bff and I were exactly the same but then he got a boyfriend

>> No.9732578
File: 52 KB, 231x315, 1504802912484.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732578

>>9732249
yes, ofc, she used the btssb sword of kawaiiness to slay the ita fattychan sissy monster (who was wearing bodyline reee) while wearing the most ott of ott coords.

>> No.9732589 [DELETED] 

>bf's gunna blow
>tell him don't pull out
>am wearing a nice dress which has sequence on it
>he fucking pulls out
>gets his junk all over the dress, sit in shock as I see the goo seep in between the sequence
>kick him off me
>rush to clean it up as best as I can
>4 different treatments
>still smells like boy goo and several areas of the sequence are stuck together and don't move right anymore
>"what's the big deal, a dress is cheaper than a baby"

I'm going to trick him into making me preggo for this I swear

>> No.9732592

>>9732589
y'know, if you actually knew that "sequence" aren't a thing on garments, you might have been convincing as a female gull. instead you straight outed yourself as a male.

>> No.9732596

>>9732589
>sequence

>> No.9732607

>>9732589
isn't it sequins not sequence? as a man, you should sorta know this

>fit guy
>go to cons, chat with girls
>never follow up because 5 inch penis
ntr doujins have the best art anyway lel

>> No.9732619

>>9732492
I'm jealous anon.

>> No.9732631

>>9732607
5 inches (if you mean legit inches and not dick inches) shouldn't be an issue unless you're only talking to girls who have giant gaping cunts... That's only slightly below average. Do you not know how to handle foreplay or something?

>> No.9732633

>>9732631
>(if you mean legit inches and not dick inches)
What's the difference?

>> No.9732638

>>9732633
Guys always exaggerate their dick size on the internet, assume they add an extra inch

>> No.9732640

>>9732638
What's the cutoff for dicklets? 5 inches is 12.7cm. So what would be the minimum in which you can be confident? Asking for a friend.

>> No.9732646

>tfw you want to get into lolita
>tfw you're just tubby and busty enough to not be comfortable at all it it

>> No.9732649

>>9732640
I mean to be totally honest as long as it's at least 3.5-4 in I wouldn't give too much of a thought. Especially if I was already turned on by foreplay, if you'd done a good job finger banging, etc.

Definitely try to get us turned on before you whip it out. All dicks look better when I'm horny. and the same goes for most girls. Honestly this is good advice for all men. Girls aren't going to get turned on by just your dick being out and hard. I've actually gotten pissed at a guy for doing that before and expecting me to be excited. Like, no, turn me on with sexy talk and sexy touches.

This is why girls find dick pics hilarious. They aren't the same as tit pics are for guys. Our brains are different.

>> No.9732654

>>9732649
>I mean to be totally honest as long as it's at least 3.5-4 in I wouldn't give too much of a thought.
Are you serious? I mean, if it's true is good news, but I don't know. But how could 3.5 inch be enough to fill your vagina? Would you feel it? Or would it just feel subpar compared to others?

>> No.9732658

>>9732649
It might not turn me on but I still appreciate the gesture of a dick pic, even if I do later on add googly eyes to the pic

>> No.9732661

>>9732654
I'm serious. Vaginas are not that long, in reality. And once a cock fills up the whole vagina lengthwise, anymore length jams into the cervix, which most women find to be an uncomfortable sensation at best. Girth really is more important for pleasure.

I've usually ended up having more fun with guys that tend to be ah, not so well endowed? I think they do tend to overcompensate and get really good with their hands and words, which for me personally is perfect and most girls tend to agree.

Let's also not forget that smaller dicks are perfect for anal.

>> No.9732664

>>9732661
>jams into the cervix
Aren't some girls into this?
>Girth really is more important for pleasure.
How would I measure that?

>I've usually ended up having more fun with guys that tend to be ah, not so well endowed? I think they do tend to overcompensate and get really good with their hands and words, which for me personally is perfect and most girls tend to agree.
But let's just pretend there was no handplay or no foreplay, no words, just straight misionary. Would you rather have a guy who's 15cm than one who's 8 or 10? Would you feel better with the guy who's 15cm?

>Let's also not forget that smaller dicks are perfect for anal.
Why?

>> No.9732667

>>9732640
If you aren't baiting and really want an answer... I dated a guy with a 5 inch one for about 2 1/2 years. It may have honestly been a little under 5 inches. I can't speak for everyone woman, but here's a second one that can vouch that's not a deal breaker. I date people for their personality and how they treat me, not their dick size.
>>9732649
I've been fortunate not to ever receive a dick picture, but I agree that simply whipping out one's willy does not turn a lady on no matter the size. It's just silly.

>> No.9732671

>>9732664
>no handplay or no foreplay, no words
Then I wouldn't be wet, I wouldn't want to bone under those conditions.
For us it's not about the dick, it's about the guy the dick is attached to.

>> No.9732673

>>9732671
But in porn girls look at a big dick and are like WOAH. So is that fake?

>> No.9732674

>>9732664
nayrt but
>Aren't some girls into this?
I'm into this but I'm also a slight masochist. I have normie friends I discuss sex with who dislike it.
>How would I measure that?
Get a boner and measure around your dick I guess?
>no handplay or no foreplay, no words, just straight misionary
I wouldn't want to have sex with that guys at all then, regardless of how big his dick is. Foreplay is a big part of it, most guys don't understand this.
>Why?
big dick hurt butt hole

>> No.9732676

>>9732664
Some women like it if they get turned on by pain and discomfort. If they're really aroused, it doesn't hit the cervix. The last relationship I had, it wasn't like the guy could use his whole thing and he was just over 7. He was never able to use the last inch or two depending on how turned on I was. It just made sex really painful if he tried so he didn't.
>>9732661
I agree. The guy I dated with a 5 inch one got to do anal for his birthday once because he wanted that to be his birthday present. He's the only boyfriend who ever got to do anal with me.
>>9732664
Because any bigger and just nudging it feels like searing hot pain that makes you jump 5 feet ahead, grabbing your ass with tears in your eyes going, "No, no, no." So, once again, the guy who was 5 inches or even a little under was the only one who ever got to do that with me.

Sage because off-topic.

>> No.9732677

>>9732673
I think you need to go find out.

>> No.9732680

>>9732673
Everything about porn is fake, every inch of skin, line of dialogue,the lighting, the positions, everything is fake. Designed to arouse dudes, it's as true to life as reality tv.

>> No.9732682

>>9732664
If it was straight missionary, no foreplay. I wouldn't be able to. As in, they wouldn't be able to even get it in without me being in pain unless it was really, really tiny. By tiny, I don't mean 5 inches.

It's actually painful and catches and just straight hurts if a girl isn't turned on. Even after lubrication starts just because you are jamming something in it, afterward it will be really sore and painful for a day or so from forcing it in when one isn't turned on.

Another sage.

>> No.9732685
File: 29 KB, 377x425, 1511347251694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732685

>tfw fiance is nine inches
>tfw love him despite of it not because of it

>> No.9732688

>>9732685
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he's understanding to try and be gentle with you since he's packing so much heat. The things we do for love.

>> No.9732692

>>9732674
>>9732676
>>9732677
These questions might seem bait or stupid for you girls, but I'm serious, this issue has really taken a toll on my self-esteem and it fucked me up pretty bad. I'm not confident enough I can please a woman so I think she'll just cheat on me or go away.

>If it was straight missionary, no foreplay. I wouldn't be able to. As in, they wouldn't be able to even get it in without me being in pain unless it was really, really tiny. By tiny, I don't mean 5 inches.
>It's actually painful and catches and just straight hurts if a girl isn't turned on. Even after lubrication starts just because you are jamming something in it, afterward it will be really sore and painful for a day or so from forcing it in when one isn't turned on.

Well that actually helps to understand rape, thanks for that, I didn't know.

>Everything about porn is fake, every inch of skin, line of dialogue,the lighting, the positions, everything is fake. Designed to arouse dudes, it's as true to life as reality tv.
It's really mentally taxing for a man, or for me at least, because it's the only way of comparison you have, and they look like they have a lightpost down there.

>The last relationship I had, it wasn't like the guy could use his whole thing and he was just over 7. He was never able to use the last inch or two depending on how turned on I was. It just made sex really painful if he tried so he didn't.
Pretty interesting, so having too long of a dick is actually a burden and not something good since you can't put it all in?

Also, about foreplay and non-penetration, I've been told that this is effeminate and things like cunnilingus will make the woman lose respect for you and see you as less of a man, also been said fingering and shit is just like overcompensating or something, so it makes you look effeminate too. How true is this?

>> No.9732698

>>9732692
What? Why would people tell you this!? I love fingering, it's one of the best things a guy can do. You are also totally encouraged to touch the titty for lack of better wording. Personally, I don't like oral on myself. It's a personal thing. I just think saliva and whatever else is in their mouth is incompatible with the enviroment of my downstairs. It's chemical, you know. It seems like a good way to yeast infection. However, I've got female friends who love oral more then actual sex since it stimulates the clitoris. (If you are ever doing it, just remember not to blow air into the vagina. It can cause a freak air embolism and kill them. Rare, but can happen.)

Yeah, the thing about not being turned on is something I don't think a lot of guys know about. It's just something that's not taught. Don't know why, it's very important to know if we're talking about penetration.

Now, there are size queens, and a lot of porn stars are size queens. The term exists for a reason though. It's actually not the norm. It's just bad luck if you meet a girl who is a size queen, most are not.

>> No.9732701

>>9732680
On the topic of porn, NEVER do that thing you see in porn where, let's see if I can explain this, the guy tries to go at this weird diagonal angle. I don't know how to explain it. But like, they go from the side, or side to side. It's weird. It hurts. It's uncomfortable, and it's going to make a lady go, "WTF?" and is going to kill the moment because it feels really uncomfortable. It's not designed to accommodate that way down there.

>> No.9732702

>>9732692
And the size queen thing I'm getting at is some girls like that. However, yeah, in my case, and in many other, guys having a long dick can't use all of it. There is no balls-deep, as one might call it, action going on. It can't go on. It just won't work out.

>> No.9732704

>>9732688
He's always been gentle and our sexlife is fantastic, I think early on he looked at that monster between his legs and my tiny frame and made the conscious decision not to skewer me.
Still, sometimes I let him go all out, god knows he deserves it.

>> No.9732708

>>9732692
>cunnilingus will make the woman lose respect for you and see you as less of a man
Nyart but no way, there's nothing i love more than being forcibly held down while i'm moaning and squirming as my man licks me out. So long as you want to do it and take action yourself, then its fine. If she always tells you to go down on her then yeah, pretty cuckly.
Same goes for fingering, just make sure she knows you're in control and you're doing what you want (within the confines of consent of course) to her, then there's nothing effeminate about it.

>> No.9732710

>>9732704
Yeah, it'd make me feel kind of shitty when they can't because it seems like a disappointment for them. Maybe it's not, but I'd imagine it is disappointing.

They'd get to a couple times, but it involved lots of foreplay and was a huge effort on my part. It was putting up with discomfort so after a few times they really didn't like to anymore just because they could sense from my reaction that I wasn't enjoying it.

>> No.9732715

>>9732664
>But let's just pretend there was no handplay or no foreplay, no words, just straight misionary.

Homie, if this is my only option, I'd rather masturbate on my own.

>> No.9732716

>>9732692
You need to watch more amateur and/or Asian porn

>> No.9732717

Well, I guess this thread is no longer the 'he doesn't like my cooking' edition, but the 'sex education from real, live females' edition.

>> No.9732722

Guys there's bright purple stuff in my poop. I haven't been eating anything remotely close to looking purple. This has been going on for four days now. What the fuck? What do I do? I don't want to die.

>> No.9732725

>>9732722
If you are serious, it's something you ate with dye in it even if it didn't look purple. I'd look to see if anything you ate in the past week, even if it's not purple, has food coloring listed in the ingredients.

On that note, a quick google search reveals there's no deathly condition or illness that can cause purple poop.

>> No.9732731
File: 134 KB, 1150x1266, 1513562949710.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732731

>>9732710
You can make it up to him in other ways. People, even guys themselves, think male sexuality is simplistic and one-dimensional, which couldn't be further from the truth. It's always fun discovering what gets him off that doesn't involved getting your cervix pummeled every other night.

And yes sometimes you gotta bite the metaphorical pillow and let him go nuts on you because darn it he's been with you through thick and thin and you'll have his babies and grow old with him.

>> No.9732733

>>9732731
Oh, ha, ha. Nah, it was all good. Guys love blow jobs so there was always that way to compensate for it.

I hope he stays with you through thick and thin, you have his babies, and grow old with him. I wasn't that lucky hence why I spend my time training my cat to do tricks now and flourishing in frilly home decor with fun fashion.

Mine left when things got too thick.

>> No.9732737 [DELETED] 

>Reasonably big dick
>Will probably never use get to use it for its intended purpose

Oh well.

>> No.9732740

>items finally selling now that kids have christmas money
feelsgoodman

>> No.9732815

>>9732692
>They look like they have a lightpost down there.
All perspective and camera angles.

There's a reason most porn girls are 5'2" or shorter.
Jynx Maze is 155cm, Jennifer White (often taller than her female costars) is 157cm.

It makes small guys look big, average guys look huge and average dicks look big.
Think about it, the guys in porn are rarely, if ever, actually taller than 6', but they look huge and dwarf the girl.
Consider that guys who can make a career out of being a stunt cock will have probably top 2-3% size dicks and a lot of them are augmented (filled injections are popular).

If you put an average sized dick up next to a porn girl, it would look larger than usual as well.

It honestly used to fuck me up as well, I thought I was tiny in comparison.
I am a bit over 6" long and I have a 5.5" circumference - I thought that was small; took my then girlfriend, now wife actually measuring it in front of me to snap me out of it.

Do yourself a favour, and stop watching porn, it's fucking with your head.

>> No.9732836

I hope I marry someone sweet with their shit together to counterbalance all of the fucking weirdos in my family

>> No.9732840

>>9732043
>A woman with a child will always value that child over you and your cock
You're not implying this is bad are you?

>> No.9732847

>>9732840
Putting the child over the marriage results in a worse environment for the kid. When parents are fighting the child will always know.

>> No.9732851

>>9732840
It's not bad for the child but it's bad for the husband/father. I urge all my buddies to be careful and reconsider if they think they want kids. Most men, when they actually put some thought into the matter, come to the conclusion that they'd rather just spend their lives with their wives sans kids.

>> No.9732862

>>9732722
Aliens are abducting you at night and injecting purple dye into your butt

>> No.9732880

>>9732851
>This

>> No.9732899

>>9732815
Thank you bro, and also thank you to all of the girls here with their input. I feel more confident now about this. I'm hopefully going to ignore cuckposters from now on.

>> No.9732906

>>9732733
Please don't give up on love just yet, your ouji is still out there waiting for you.
Maybe he's a silver fox with an eleven year old daughter you get to be friends with.

>> No.9732909
File: 110 KB, 500x300, tumblr_inline_npkhebnrDw1qgl6qf_500.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9732909

>>9732899
Anon, you're a good guy and I wish you all the luck in your endeavours. If more guys were like you, the internet would be a better place and cuckposters wouldn't even exist.

>> No.9732917

>>9732909
Thank you for those kind words, seriously, I've been in 4chan since 2009 and it's the first time someone has been as nice to me. Good luck in your endeavours to you too.

>> No.9732925

>>9732917
4chan is honestly the most supportive and positive place on the internet.

Turned my life around since I started coming here.

>> No.9732928

>>9732925
Same but usually depends on the board.

>> No.9732936

>>9732030
please respond

>> No.9733026
File: 83 KB, 500x579, 20171222_181812.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733026

I'm screwed.

I told my crush what brap-posting is.

>> No.9733033

>>9732925
>>9732928
I agree. But /cgl/ isn't one of those boards.

>> No.9733063
File: 374 KB, 500x375, 1506043640100.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733063

>Work out
>pectus excavatum
>Will never look good in shirtless cosplay

>> No.9733087

Bad feels incoming

>friends have a group chat I’m not in
>sometimes talk about their secret chat when I hang out with them to each other
>have to pretend I’m ok with knowing I’m not liked
>get told they all plan to hang out at New Years without me

I was invited to New Years last year and I kinda knew something was happening but they let it slip yesterday. I get invited to some things but not to others, it really makes me feel unwanted.

>> No.9733089

>>9733063
Muh fellow PE sufferer. Don't let it stop you, my dude. People who look a lot worse (fat neckbeards) are running around in shirtless cosplay.

I saw a dude with extreme PE cosplay Kamina one Colossalcon, he did him all bloodied up and painted his PE like a big stab wound. Clever as fuck honestly.

>> No.9733105

>tfw have a lolita gf
>she's an entitled cunt

>> No.9733113
File: 23 KB, 200x200, 1492893360010.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733113

>>9732010
>posting this on /cgl/
Here's another (you)

>> No.9733156

>>9733063
How severe is it? You could do a character like Young Joseph with bare arms/abdomen but a covered chest.

>> No.9733162

>>9732692
things you should also know:
>every vagina is different
>I, for example, do not like girth and love cervical slamming, but I could handle girth with someone I felt 100% comfortable and vulnerable with
>at rest, the vag is like 3-4 inches deep. I can reach my cervix with my middle finger.
>vagina elongates depending on arousal and length of penetrating thing.
>do not have sex with anyone unless they are as into it as you are
>some girls go along because they feel obligated or that they will be disliked
>tightness increases with arousal. the vagina contracts in an incredible rhythm like a vice when your partner is into it.
>I've only been with one guy and he was like 9.5 and super thick. though I loved him dearly I never felt comfortable or paid attention to (he had a lot of issues and everything was about him), so sex always hurt in a bad way when I was the receiver because I was never wet enough. except one time. one time he took his time with me and I accommodated his entire cock.

The main points are that arousal is very important. as much of a seeming paradox as it is, the vagina both relaxes and constricts. Relaxes/elongates, which exposes more nerve spots (heightened pleasure) and constricts and pulses for better contact with whatever is in there. if your partner is not ready, she'll be rigid and dry with no pleasure points to decrease the pain. the opening of the vagina is actually very delicate as well, and only feels okay with wetness present and if the vag is pulsing open and close.
It's a pretty complex system of tissue and muscle. Rape is a horrible, horrible violent crime. without being ready and consenting the vagina (someone's literal insides) can be terribly damaged and the tissue is so delicate and sensitive that a rapist might as well knife people too because the wounds aren't that much different.

anyway, your role on this earth is not to please /everyone/
only your partners. don't be insecure anymore. become a keeper/find a keeper

>> No.9733165

>>9732130
I hope you didn't use an actual picture of her, because I can recognize the fashion show that is just from the picture.

>> No.9733168

>>9732851
both parents are supposed to put their kid's well-being over themselves and each other.
I don't have kids yet but my parents are messed up and I took over as a mother for my younger sister years ago. I will always protect and love her, even if I married my soulmate tomorrow. It's possible to love a child and husband both will all of your heart. you never have to choose between them unless you're in a life/death situation. the parents usually & naturally agree to save the kid no matter what.
but yeah survival and love are on totally different planes; saving your kid first does not imply loving partner less.

>> No.9733172

>>9733089
Thanks, It's just difficult to not think about how much better I'd look without it. I'm self-conscious enough with my shirt on. But I should try to get over it.

>>9733156
Severe enough that I have problems holding my breath underwater but not severe enough for Insurance to agree to pay for surgery. Choosing a cosplay that just covers the chest might be a good way to ease myself into it, thanks.

>> No.9733203

>>9733087
dump them, find others.

>> No.9733214
File: 238 KB, 430x440, effmiku.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733214

>playing lolita trivia
>my turn
>"What city was Misako born in?"
>answer "Um, Osaka?"
>everyone gasps
>"Get the fuck out!"
>protest "Come on, it's just a game."
>fatty chan screams, "BE GONE, ROASTIE!"
>comm mother whips a Dairy Queen Blizzard at me
>run home crying and suffer two nights of constipation
It was my birthday.

>> No.9733256

>>9732073
A fun game is to Google these names and find out their real religions, anne sweney for instance is a roman catholic.

>> No.9733296

>>9733214
?? I don't understand

>> No.9733305

>>9733296
Anon was trying to be funny.

>> No.9733311
File: 910 KB, 480x272, giphy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733311

>Be me, lone lolita since I started
>No comm in my city, it died a few years ago
>Been to a few lolita conventions, but that's the closest I had been to other lolitas
>Decide to drive an hour to the comm in a big city in my state since it wasn't dead like the one in my city is
>Wear old Baby, nothing over the top, a simple but cute coord. Didn't want to look too extreme
>Get there, it was at a cafe
>See a group of girls near the entrance wearing frilly dresses
>Walk up to them, introduce myself, get to analyzing them
>Realize the entire group was wearing milanoo-tier shit, horrible color coordination, shitty wigs, etc
>Awkwardly sit through knowing that these people have no idea what they're doing
>Cry all the way driving home realizing that they're all itas and I'll never find anyone who knows basic stuff about lolita

I-I just want a group of lolitas to hang out with..

>> No.9733326

A few threads ago, I talked about wanting to kill myself when my emotionally abusive BF broke up with me because he didn't like that I was severely depressed. I just wanted to say, I am now in a much more healthy relationship with someone I've known since high school and I am feeling happier and inspired. It's cheesy but you gotta hang in there sad anons, it will get better.

>> No.9733329

>>9733311
Where do you live, anon, if it's okay for me to ask? I'm in a similar situation - my state has a comm but it's absolutely horrid.

>> No.9733357

>>9732140
They do. You underestimate how stupid people are on the Internet. I've seen the meme spread and sure enough, guys are being called out for being dumb enough to fall for the meme

>> No.9733358

>>9733326
congrats! I hope everything will get a lot better from now on for you

>> No.9733359

>>9732654
You don't know how sex works at all, do you? Past a certain point, your dick is just going to hurt a girl

>> No.9733381

>>9732654
The most sensitive parts of the vagina are at the entrance. Even a flaccid dick could stimulate those. Besides, a lot of women can't come from penetrative sex. Being good in bed isn't about having a big dick. Git gud at cunnilingus, fingering, clitoral stimulation, etc.

>> No.9733414 [DELETED] 

>>9732140
>>9733357
To be fair, they are not completely wrong in believing it, since it doesn't happen for every woman and for most, the enlargement from promiscuity is small enough that a glance is not enough to assure that she is lying about her experience, but approximately 70% of women do experience some enlargement.

>> No.9733421

>>9733296
Misako was not born in Osaka.

>> No.9733436

>>9733326
I hope there was enough time for you to heal between the relationships. I wish you all the best, anon. emotional abuse has nasty effects that can stay for longer than you want. I hope your new partner is aware of and understands your situation.
I wish you a beautiful, healthy love!!!

>>9732654
>>9733381
also rhythm and angles. get some good combos going, like biting/spanking/licking/caressing/dirty talk during intercourse (depending on what she likes).
get past the nerves and any pressures and see how her body responds and communicates with you.
an attentive giving lover is soooo valuable. not everyone will like the same thing so please ignore any anon on other boards that will try to advise you one, true way to approach sex with a female. think of your likes, dislikes, and sensitive areas and how they differ from those of other guys. same for chicks.

>Would you feel it?
you can "feel" everything in there, there are nerves on every surface of the tissue. the question is, is she aroused? you don't have to completely stuff the vagina for things to feel good. not everyone has a sensitive g-spot in the vag, but the g-spot is only an inch in, usually on either the front or back wall. genital development is so ridiculously varied. like for one of my bff's, vaginal penetration is unbearably painful for her, and she found it's because her gspot is under layers on the back wall of her vag. so anal actually stimulates it more and feels more comfortable for her. think of the gspot like the point on the underside of your cock, where the head meets the shaft. for a lot of guys, that's the most sensitive part.

when you get a gf just ask her what she likes. chances are, since it's no longer the 1950s, she'll know her body, and how to make herself cum (I hope) and you can explore together. it's way easier to both talk out and map your bodies, and this functions as good foreplay too.

>> No.9733452

>>9733414
experience, as in # of partners, doesn't loosen the vagina. the vagina is a bunch of muscles and so there's an amount of muscle memory depending on the size of a regular partner. it will flex to accommodate the size of what was in there, so if you're a new partner you'll feel a difference at first. people act like the vag is like a hole in the wall that can get permanently stretched. it's absolutely not.
a lot of times it's an undersexed unsatisfied girl who'll have an issue gripping things, mostly because she has underworked supporting muscles or kegels.

>this thread will prolly get nuked but I actually appreciate all this pussy talk
the misinformation/delusions/and ignorance about lady bodies on other boards is epidemic. I'm glad so many girls are weighing in about their bodies.

>> No.9733464

>>9733436
I think for women it's a lot more mental then physical. Like the idea of a large cock filling me arouses me, but that probably has little to do with how it actually feels.... If that make sense?

>> No.9733465
File: 18 KB, 236x211, 1512605904719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733465

Oh my fucking god gulls, check out what /fit/ is up to now

>>>/fit/44100851

>> No.9733467

>>9733214
>roasty
You should of baned her.

>> No.9733470

>>9733465
That reminds me of that ahogirl chapter?

>> No.9733481

>>9733172
One thing to remember with PE is that when you look down at yourself, it looks WAY worse than it does from literally any other angle. Compare it to looking in the mirror and you'll see what I mean. That always made me super self-conscious until I realized I was seeing it from the worst possible perspective.

>> No.9733536

I generally try to avoid /cgl/ because I find this place pretty toxic. Everything from the cosfamous drama threads to the bad cosplay threads, everything about this place just seems so mean spirited. And the thing is it's starting to affect my enjoyment of actually being in cons. Every cosplayer I see I just think, of God what if she's one of those people that goes on /cgl/ and just shittalks other people in the community for fun. I can't even make any friends because I tend to cut every conversation short out of fear of ending up being someone's clingy autistic creeper in someone's con horror story. And the thing is 90% of people I meet at cons seem really nice and polite. But I can't deal with the fact that they might secretly be really shitty people.

>> No.9733537

>>9733536
And yet here you are. Guess you're shitty and toxic too?

>> No.9733542

>>9733536
>90% of people I meet at cons seem really nice and polite. But I can't deal with the fact that they might secretly be really shitty people.

Might as well stop interacting with everyone, my dude. There are mean fake fucks in every group of humans.

>> No.9733546

>>9733536
>I can't deal with the fact that they might secretly be really shitty people
Lmao, this applies to the entire population. Not just weebs.

>> No.9733588

>>9733465
lol those dummies
*frantically takes notes*

>> No.9733603
File: 48 KB, 431x431, 1510622949020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733603

>>9733357
As someone who browses /r9k/, these days, it feels like some people forget that the board isn't supposed to be a beta hugbox. Almost as if some faggots from wizardchan came over. It's a shame.

And yes, I know I'm fucked up for browsing /r9k/ so much.

>> No.9733608

>>9733536
I feel you anon, when I first came to this board I thought it would be more focused about cosplay and sewing DIY (since that's what I thought it would be)

Instead, it's simultaneously more petty and concerned about """celebrities""" than /fa/ and /fit/ combined

Crossboarders are surprisingly the most beneficial members IMO, when they're not r9k/pol rejects, since they come looking for simple cosplay help/advice, instead of for the stupid bullshit drama that's /cgl/ in a nutshell. They're the most "pure", I guess is the right word for it?

At the same time, who the fuck cares if they're shitty lmao everyone is to some degree, what matters is that they're not "gossip about you behind your back" tier shitty. I can deal with some autist who says stupid shit to my face, but I can't deal with seagulls who degrade others to make themselves out to be a polished turd.

>> No.9733609

>>9733536
You're really dumb huh? The anonymous aspect lets almost anyone to freely act like an asshole. It isn't related to the hobby at all.

>> No.9733613

>>9733436
>She'll know her body, and how to make herself cum

Man, I wish this was more often the case.
>Be married to my dream girl,
>We're perfect for each other except for two things, our core interests don't overlap as much as I'd like, and she's extremely sexually repressed.
>We're talking claims to have never masturbated.
>Missionary only.
>Dead fish.
>If left to her own devices would not initiate ever, like, I tried to wait her out one time, I broke at 2 months, she didn't seem phased.
>She's completely incapable of communicating any sexual desires, and looks at me like I'm a freak for wanting to try anything new.
>Tried multiple times to try and gently get her to tell me what I can do for her, always get stone walled.
I'm fucking dying here.

>> No.9733614

>>9733608
Threads for fashions other than lolita are fine. It's just that both the lolita and cosplay comms are big and bored enough to sustain eternal drama.

>> No.9733647

>>9733542
The thing with /cgl/ is you know the extent of that shittyness. Like imagine that you know nothing about /pol/. You see someone in a maga hat and the worst you can assume is that they might want to deport a few Mexicans. But if you spend your time on /pol/ the worst you can assume is that they think the holocaust never happened and that Hitler did nothing wrong and Jews did 9/11.

>> No.9733653

>>9733613
Have you had her talk to a doctor or go to counseling? Sounds like somethings up to me.

>> No.9733682
File: 37 KB, 500x474, angerymiku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733682

>>9731787
TFW the con is full of under-age girls in thot-ass cosplay with their pussies and ass-cheeks flying all over the place.

You're fucking twelve. Quit that shit.

>> No.9733687

>>9733653
Yes, she's got a psychologist who she says has urged her to make more of an "effort".
But what she actually means by that I don't know, it doesn't sound like a psychologist's advice; at the end of the day, what she talks about with her is private and between her and her psych only.

What I have been told is that she does suffer from vaginismus, and did have a very stunted sexual growth due to her upbringing.

I love her, so I'm sticking with her, because as good as crazy pussy can be, it's not worth losing your dream girl over.

>> No.9733694

>>9733682
seems more like a parenting problem

>> No.9733698

>>9733682
Please don't take away my Thottlers.

>> No.9733702

>>9733609
Refer to this fairly recent thread
>>9727739
You're telling me a cosplayer making shit up about another cosplayer on facebook because of some retarded cosplay drama/politics somehow isn't related to your hobby? You don't think people that pull autistic shit like this reflect poorly on your hobby at all?

>> No.9733711
File: 1.57 MB, 1758x1372, Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 9.38.54 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733711

>decide not to go to a comm meet because my father is hospitalized so i wanted to visit and take care of my mother
>comm mod send me a passive aggressive message about how important it is to go to meets and to consider the feelings of those who set the meets up
I never even RSVP'd to the meet, and I let the person who was hosting it know I wouldn't be attending (since I'm a regular at meets). half the time i feel like nobody wants me there, and the one time i don't go i get shit for it

>> No.9733733

>>9733702
Cosplay is a social hobby, so yes, that's pretty normal.
My hobbies are videogames (which has TONS of drama, speculation, and made up shit daily). Anime, which used to be constant fansubber drama. Manga, still plenty of scanlation drama and shit flinging there. Lifting, which has a lot of fitness YouTube celeb e-drama.

I think the only hobby I have that doesn't have any drama is reading books, but I don't go to /lit/ nor keep up with authors personal lives. I'm sure there is plenty.

What hobbies did you have in mind?

>> No.9733737

>>9733613
>dream girl
>except core interests barely overlap
>and completely incompatible sexually

She sounds like she'd be better off as your platonic friend. I'm not sure what encompasses a dream girl to you. Usually sex and being highly interested in similar things is pretty high on the dream girl list for most dudes.

>> No.9733750

>>9733737
I said core interests.

We enjoy a lot of the same things, except she's huge into makeup and art, I'm a gym rat.
Consequence being we don't spend as much time together as I'd like, because neither of us can enjoy what the other spends most of their time doing.

She's my dream girl because of a lot of subtle things and how well we connect, it's a closer bond than I've ever had with anyone else.
I can deal with bad sex if it means I have that.

>> No.9733769

>>9733682
Last con I saw a 10 year old girl wearing a chobits cosplay, chi to be exact. She comes right up to me. Looks up and says "chiiii" really softly. I think she asked for 20 dollars after that.....not very creepy but awkward

>> No.9733782
File: 439 KB, 640x360, 1511481107584.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733782

>tfw I am the prettiest in my family

>> No.9733790

>>9733782
that's honestly not saying much, the prettiest of a group of 1s and 0s is a still a 1. Not saying You're a 1 or 0, but come on anon.

>> No.9733823
File: 205 KB, 1200x800, ej-copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733823

#fashion_goals

>> No.9733825

>>9733823
How is this cosplay or lolita related?

>> No.9733876 [DELETED] 

I want to get a girlfriend that I can dress up in cosplay and fuck and make babies with to clone my high-IQ DNA. What should I do with my life to make this possible? Here's where I'm currently at:

>NEET
>American
>never even went to a con (I masturbate to girls in cosplay, and watch con videos on youtube to experience them vicariously)
>have no motivation or reason to ever get a job or go to college
>live with my mom
>she doesn't even want me to move out, ever
>I have $0 living expenses
>I have over $40,000 in stocks, live like I have $0
>If mom dies I get over $300,000 in life insurance/assets
>might be a millionaire from stock investments beforehand
>no car, no cell phone
>use cannabis everyday, stay high most of the day
>get drunk once a week
>lift weights (I'm jacked, and pretty good looking)
>spend most of my time on a computer, soaking in (mostly useless) information, or playing video games
>no reason to go outside, live in small urban city with high nigger and spic population

This is literally all I do with my life, the only thing that makes me unhappy is I can't even get a fat ugly retarded slut girlfriend with my current financial/social status. It's just not good enough even for 1/10 and 2/10 women.

Don't even care about the money, I'd be fine living homeless in a van with very little money, so long as I got to have sex and pass on my genes, which are my only two actual goals in life.

>> No.9733878
File: 80 KB, 232x313, da46fdfb-2e9c-5d44-b183-1c0e8812de2d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9733878

>work for 3 weeks straight with no days off, crazy hours, no breaks (the service industry is a wild ride)
>finally get 3 days after the holidays are over
>plan to wear lolita on the last day after spending the first 2 with my family so i can feel cute after wearing nothing but work clothes
>get email at 2 AM this morning saying i work at 12 PM today
>nani the fuck

s-so much for feeling cute, better luck another few weeks from now. i was gonna wear pic related.

>> No.9733879 [DELETED] 

>>9733878
You're a woman you don't even have to work, you can just get guys to give you money.

Women thinking they need to work or go to college is proof of how retarded they are, you got tricked.

>> No.9733880

>>9733879
>>9733876
inb4 samefag

>> No.9733914

>>9733880
It's obvious bait anon. No one is that pathetic.

>> No.9733938

>>9733876
that's not how cloning works

>> No.9733989

>>9733790
I'm prettier than you, bitch

>> No.9733999

>>9733876
>pretty good looking
>can't even get ugly gf
smells like bullshit, bucko

>> No.9734036

>>9733687
I had vaginismus too due to some serious business stuff that I really don't want to talk about on CGL. Lube helped. As did a cheap bullet vibrator for clitoral stimulation. Both of these meant I could actually feel pleasure from sex rather than pain.

>> No.9734042

>>9734036
Yeah, we use a lot of lube, and a lot of foreplay is involved.
She is REALLY not a fan of sex toys, of any type, and I don't mean I freaked her out with a tub fill of dragon dildos.
She let me use a clitoral vibrator with her once, but has refused ever since.

She's into fingers only, won't even let me go down on her, and I don't mean that she prefers fingers over oral, I mean she freaked out and clams up on the suggestion of it.

At a certain point you hope that you can help your partner open up and experience more, but some people just won't/can't do it; we're coming up on 10 years in a couple of months - I love her like the day I met her - I've just had to accept we have vastly different libidos and sexual appetites.

>> No.9734054 [DELETED] 

Does anyone else here feel bad they're not hot enough to be raped or sexually harassed?

If rape is about power, and not about sexual desire, then why is there usually ZERO white male on black female rapes in America (annually), despite there being thousands of black male on white female rapes annually?

Men don't take the risk to rape women if they aren't worth it, and the lack of attention I get from men really makes me feel worthless. No man has ever been sexually aggressive to me.

>> No.9734061

>>9733613
going to a sex therapist or couple's counselor is always a good idea. it will help both of you to have a knowledgeable 3rd party there to advise you and hear you both out.

her drive may be affected by any meds she takes, or she could just be asexual. you could always tell her that you're worried about her and worried that your differences in drive might affect your relationship.
she sounds asexual, which worries me that she lies still and concentrates on ignoring the possible pain from intercourse.

>>9733750
>it's a closer bond than I've ever had with anyone else
that's beautiful my dude. this is literally all I want in life. other anon who mentioned a vibrator is on to something. try asking her to operate a little vibe action on herself while you fuck. it's best with you standing and her on a raised surface on her back.

>> No.9734063

>>9734054
Sad. You need a therapist

>> No.9734066

>>9733876
>sex and pass on my genes, which are my only two actual goals in life
your life is shit. better yourself emotionally and spiritually because you're currently a waste and it doesn't have to be like this.

>> No.9734067

>>9734042
Honestly, it sounds like this will end up being a big problem in your relationship. You've managed to get through 10 years of it, but I know I wouldn't have been able to. As much as I'm against polygamy for myself, you could discuss the option of having a purely sexual fwb to satisfy your urges. Pent up sexual frustration never ends well.

>> No.9734068

>>9734054
>bogus stats of insanely under-reported crime
critical thinking would help you a lot. and also therapy.

>> No.9734081

>>9733876
I'm an 11/10. If you're willing to give up your dream of procreation, hit me up.

>> No.9734177

>>9733999
>be someone else
>be fairly good looking
>don't talk to grills
>no gf

>> No.9734280

>>9732456
He's a fucking creep, I believe it. That dead fucking look in his eye gives him away.

>> No.9734300

>>9734280
but he's a man of God

>> No.9734324 [DELETED] 
File: 15 KB, 236x314, 229f1f9e9c912edd81ecd90e207c0879--ribbon-shoes-lolita-shoes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734324

>pretty much all of my friends and family are supportive of me wearing sweet lolita
>either love it or think it's a fun costume
>both reactions are acceptable to me
>bf fucking loves it, super supportive
>have never gotten flack from strangers, most people also love it
>only person who has ever given me shit is my mom
>pretty much hates jfash
>I'm in my 2nd year of college, tells me to never ever wear it to class
>says I look like a freak
>if my professors or my peers see me wearing it they'll think lesser of me
>people will think I'm unintelligent, incapable, etc
>it could ruin my life
>people won't want to hire me
>tells me I can only wear it on weekends, I tell her I do that, then tells me just not to wear it
>says the same thing about my more normie/normieable shit (Liz Lisa, Ank Rouge, ETC, etc)

I don't understand- I wear my Liz Lisa and ETC to class and I get compliments all the time. Most of my professors love it or just don't comment on it, and I know my clothes haven't affected their impression of me because my grades are still good. I live in a fashionable city anyways, which helps already.
Every time I buy something lolita related, she tells me not to wear it. I came home for the holidays and had a package with a pair of shoes- and upon showing her she tells me not wear the shoes to class because I won't be taken seriously. Pic related is one of the pairs. I doubt they'll affect anybody's impression of me but I'm getting more and more paranoid. I've never worn lolita to class and I don't plan on it, but everything she says to me stresses me out so bad. I've been working up to wearing lolita out of the house without the company of a friend or a boyfriend but coming home has basically negated all the courage I've built up.
I know she's overreacting a little bit- she thinks Asian women dying their hair light brown makes them look like whores, but I can't help but take everything she says super seriously. I just want to enjoy my clothes.

>> No.9734326

>>9734324
no1curr

>> No.9734333
File: 15 KB, 236x314, 229f1f9e9c912edd81ecd90e207c0879--ribbon-shoes-lolita-shoes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734333

typos
>pretty much all of my friends and family are supportive of me wearing sweet lolita
>either love it or think it's a fun costume
>both reactions are acceptable to me
>bf fucking loves it, super supportive
>have never gotten flack from strangers, most people love it
>only person who has ever given me shit is my mom
>pretty much hates jfash
>I'm in my 2nd year of college, tells me to never ever wear it to class
>says I look like a freak
>if my professors or my peers see me wearing it they'll think lesser of me
>people will think I'm unintelligent, incapable, etc
>it could ruin my life
>people won't want to hire me
>tells me I can only wear it on weekends, I tell her I do that, then tells me just not to wear it
>says the same thing about my more normie/normieable shit (Liz Lisa, Ank Rouge, ETC, etc)

I don't understand- I wear above to class and I get compliments all the time. Most of my professors love it or just don't comment on it, and I know my clothes haven't affected their impression of me because my grades are still good. I live in a fashionable city anyways, which helps already.
Every time I buy something lolita related, she tells me not to wear it. I came home for the holidays and had a package with a pair of shoes- and upon showing her she tells me not wear the shoes in pic related to class because I won't be taken seriously. I doubt they'll affect anybody's impression of me but I'm getting more and more paranoid. I've never worn lolita to class and I don't plan on it, but everything she says to me stresses me out so bad. I've been working up to wearing lolita out of the house without the company of a friend or my bf but coming home has basically negated all the courage I've built up.
I know she's overreacting a little bit- she thinks Asian women dying their hair light brown makes them look like whores (we're Asian), but I can't help but take everything she says super seriously. I just want to enjoy my clothes.

>9734324
It's the feels thread.

>> No.9734335

>>9734326
How rude

>> No.9734336

>>9734324
>>9734333
>>tells me I can only wear it on weekends, I tell her I do that, then tells me just not to wear it
I've experienced this kind of thing before. She probably wanted to "compromise" because she doesn't like the idea of you wearing it. But when she found out her idea of compromise was normal for you, she abandoned it and went all-in.
I'd say ignore her but I know what family pressure's like. You might have some luck if the rest of your family likes it or at the very least doesn't care.

>> No.9734340

>>9734335
Thanks anon.

>>9734336
I don't live at home so she can't physically stop me from wearing it, but we have this conversation a lot. I just wish she could say something nice about it at least once. I'm lucky I have other people who support me, just wish my mom did too.

>> No.9734347 [DELETED] 

>this thread
>tfw no cute gf to imprint the shape of my dick into her vaginal muscles
Why even live?

>> No.9734363

>>9734347
ew

>> No.9734378

>>9734363
>Implying you don't want me to finger your urethra

>> No.9734402

>>9734378
-barfs-

>> No.9734405

>>9734402
>*blows air into your vagina causing embolism*
Psst. nothin personnel, girl.

>> No.9734410

Here's my Lolita related feels, shitty news yesterday. Today browsed closet child, saw milky chan necklace style jsk & bow for 6,800 yen which cheered me up considerably. I remember admiring it at the time but wore gothic, looking forward to living the 2009 sweet lolita life.

>> No.9734411
File: 28 KB, 360x363, 1503307608354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734411

>>9734410
>sweet lolita

>> No.9734414

>>9734411
>muh gothic shit
edgy

>> No.9734415

>>9734414
>muh daddy's cummies

>> No.9734421

>>9734415
>oh gulls look'a me le dark dress dark liek ma soul xD btw I cut muhself :^3

>> No.9734426

>>9734414
>>9734421
>anyone who doesn't want to dress like an underage vomited up birthday cake must be a Hot Topic goth caricature

>> No.9734430

>>9734426
>muh underage haha xD
>guys i'm a big girl yet? pls guys give me attention, i'll suck all your dicks, imma big gurl, come here :p
>CRAWWWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN
Sorry you didn't get past your edgy stage while getting past your teenage years and are deathly afraid of being considered "not big mature enof gurl :(((".

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis

Keep hiding your scars sadgirl.
>THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL

>> No.9734437

>>9734326
Awwww what's the matter? Does poor lil bab need paci?

>> No.9734440
File: 104 KB, 599x752, 1373560797157.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734440

>>9734430
>being so blown out over someone not liking your pedobait fashion that you have to copy & paste a paragraph-long quotation to make it look like you're intelligent

>> No.9734442

>>9734411
>sweet lolita
>caring
>friendly
>approachable
>lighthearted

>GoThiC LoLiTa xD
>creepy
>tryhard
>cluster b mental disorders
>daddy issues

Really made me think.

>> No.9734443

>>9734430
Man this is one butthurt reply.

>> No.9734445

>>9734440
>being so retarded you can't rub two braincells to type a proper comeback to someone who blowed you the fuck out
It's ok, you can use makeup for those scars, anon.

>> No.9734447

>>9734442
I don't even wear gothic lolita, but feel free to keep attacking the same strawman you've constructed over and over again and looking completely assblasted while you do, honey

>> No.9734449

>>9734447
>t. neet who admires lolita from afar bc can't get actual edgy lolita gf

>> No.9734452

>>9734447
>>9734449
You did the same thing retarded incel.
>underage vomited up birthday cake
>muh daddy's cummies
>pedobait fashion
Get the fuck back to whatever containment board you came from you dickcheese aficionado.

>> No.9734455

>>9734449
>>9734452
>when all else fails, change the gender and blame the evil incels from <insert /fit/, /r9k/ or /pol/ here> instead

l m a o

>> No.9734457

>>9734455
>when all else fails, dress in a black edgy dress and try to be someone's fetish
lol

>> No.9734459
File: 51 KB, 680x684, 1513131829392.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734459

>>9734442
>tfw sweet lolita
>tfw aspie
>tfw daddy issues out the ass

>> No.9734465

man /cgl/ always falls for the lowest tier of bait. this used to be one of my favourite threads, and now it's always shit. gg anons.

>> No.9734468

>>9734465
It's the PMS

>> No.9734469

>>9734457
Alright, that was a good burn >>9734455

>> No.9734472

>>9734465
>expecting women to be able to take the banter

>> No.9734473

>>9734472
Maybe if you got the fuck back to your shithole of a board this wouldn't be an issue, you manchild.

>> No.9734475

>>9734473
Yes, feel free to sperg out for the next 60 posts about how anyone you don't like is an evul /r9k/ incel, sweetie. I've been on /cgl/ for nearly 6 years but feels threads have been ruined by reactionary autists like you constantly taking the bait

>> No.9734476

>>9734473
Calm down love

>> No.9734478

>>9734475
>>9734476
We get it samefag, you're an incel who got angry at being called out, now leave.

>> No.9734480
File: 7 KB, 687x124, lel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734480

>>9734478
Embarrassing

>> No.9734484

>>9734480
>consecutive posts 61 seconds apart from each other
Yeah, we get it, you also learned to edit images or to use inspect element between masturbation sessions, now leave.

>> No.9734485

>>9734484
Nah, thank I'll be staying right here, autismo.

>> No.9734486

>>9734484
I'm female you doofus, I wear angel pretty and my meme moitié shoes.

>> No.9734500

>>9734486
Nice try fedoralord.

>> No.9734507

>>9734465
I blame the fatty-chans

>> No.9734508

>>9734465
It's because they want to turn the entirety of 4-chan into their shitty palace so they can use /cgl/ to share lolita porn, boudoir cosplay shoots without paying, and captioned sissy pictures while fapping to their Japanese and Turkish goddesses and roleplaying/bantering with other men pretending to be women.

That's why all the bait and confrontation. They have to run off all the women first.

>> No.9734512

>>9734508
>turkish
Woah woah woah, calm the fuck down right there, don't insult me ever again. Turkroaches are disgusting.

>> No.9734515

They also want to be free to discuss the hyper-feminine aspects of fashion and competitive atmosphere freely with the conclusion it is solely for their pleasure and gain. They want to believe all lolitas secretly pine for the traditional life, and that sultry cosplay is the mating call of the convention hall.

When women, or those few 'men', are around, they cannot do this without opposition.

>> No.9734517

>>9734508
>only men bait and argue in /cgl/
Oh my sweet summer girl.

>> No.9734518

>>9734512
I added Japanese for variety. Perhaps Caucasian goddess would suit your tastes more. I just picked from the current popular choices.

>> No.9734521

>>9734515
This is why /cgl/ is /r9k/ with frills. The evil roastie conspiracy theory vs. the evil men in lolita conspiracy theory.

>> No.9734523

>>9734517
You do realize it's the dead of winter for most of 4-chan's users. Yeah, there's females on /r9k/ and /pol/ who hate themselves and all other females, what's your point?

>> No.9734525

>>9734523
My point is that you are either new or severely deluded if you think women don't ever argue or have conflicts in lolita and specially in this board where we are known for extreme cattiness and cruel vendetta.

If you think that we can't argue just because we are females and we are supposed to be a giant supportive hugbox, you're probably more bigoted than those you make fun of.

>> No.9734526

>>9734521
Most here have boyfriends and therefore have sex. Some here even have children in happy relationships. Most also work for their income. What about /r9k/? All I see when I've stopped in is fembot threads portraying women hate, threads wanting to kill all women or force them into sexual and domestic slavery, trap threads, and people lamenting the day their NEET life might end. Once in a blue moon, one dude who drinks Loko's starts a tasty dinner thread with pictures of his takeout.

>> No.9734529

>>9734525
Vendetta has been banned here for an extremely long time. It's been banned for years. You should know this if you aren't new.

>> No.9734532

>>9734529
And the fact that it NEEDED to be banned doesn't tell you something?
>>9734526
>most this
>some that
Yeah, and you know this because... You've read some posts? What about lurkers? In any given board, there are more lurkers than posters, do you know their whereabouts aswell? What about girls who post >tfw no bf?
There are many guys with girlfriends and even wives who browse /r9k/ and get into the memes for the laugh of it. But yeah, it's pretty convenient to take memes at face value when you want to give yourself moral superiority over others, does /cgl/ wear diaper thongs and farts silently and uncontrollably at meetings?

>> No.9734537

>>9734067
That's not me though.

As stupid as it seems I see no point in having sex with someone I'm not in love with.

Been there, done that, when I was younger - boring sex with someone you love is a million times better.

>> No.9734540

>>9734061
I've asked her if she is asexual, but she vehemently denies it and was offended when I asked.

As to a vibrator, she's REALLY opposed to it.
I've become rather practiced with my fingers and that does seem to work for her though.

>> No.9734545

>>9734532
I would say some. I've lurked in /pol/ and /r9k/ for way longer then I'd care to admit. Years... I've been there enough to make the realization half these people are serious about the shit they're spewing. That being said, I don't try to fuck their boards up all to hell just because I don't like what I see.

Yeah, it's banned because not everyone gets their joy out of bashing others. It is no reason for people to start shitting up the board just because they saw some shit they don't like. I don't do that to the other two boards.

>> No.9734547

>>9734540
Do we really have to spend the whole thread listening to you talk about the ins and outs of your autistic wife's vag and sexual preferences?

>> No.9734549

>>9734545
>I've lurked in /pol/ and /r9k/ for way longer then I'd care to admit
>shit they're spewing.
So you lurked boards you don't like for a long time? Why?

>> No.9734552
File: 40 KB, 371x474, Cu-mw1bWEAI0-bv.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734552

These posts make me sad

>> No.9734553

>>9734549
To understand the pain and misery as opposed to stuffing it in a box, hoping it never comes out in a manner akin to Pandora's. So that I get to see both sides of the coin. Same reason I've read almost the entirety of Return of Kings. It's to understand a mindset. Occasionally people get real and go into the source of their beliefs so it's also good to know what cause animosity.

>> No.9734561

>>9734553
If you're a woman, I actually appreciate you did that and tried to understand. But as a man I must tell you that most of what you saw in nu-/pol/ and websites like return of kinds is paid posting, controlled dissidence. It's a way to discredit movements taking them to extremes and turning them into a caricature. That way, you lump it all together and your picture gets skewed.

I'll try to explain with this analogy:

>people believe in conspiracy theory A which is legit
>opponents infiltrate in the community and transform it, while presenting a new conspiracy B as related to the main one
>opponents voice them both loudly
>conspiracy B is straight out loony bin material (flat earth, women should be shot and must be enslaved, aliens)
>outsiders who knew nothing of this and could potentially believe in the legit conspiracy A, see this chaotic lunacy and instantly conclude these are insane people and everything they say is insane, so the whole conspiracy pack A+B gets dropped
>opponent wins

Apply this on racial issues (/pol/) and on incel issues (/r9k/) and there you go, I still appreciate you tried to understand instead of shutting off your brain at seeing paid-posting lunacy made explicity to discredit legit concerns.

>> No.9734564

>>9734553
I am not the anon you were talking to, but I admire your fortitude. I did the same thing as you in my mid to late teens, but I didn't have a goal in mind.
Seeing all the rage and hatred and wondering if I would, too, be hated by them if they knew me was addicting.
It was a sort of schadenfreude, because I thought of my most basic female traits that they criticize as not belonging to myself.

>> No.9734565
File: 89 KB, 420x420, 0f62b57d2205f193f1168abe61947ccd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734565

>>9734411
>>9734414
>>9734421
>>9734426
>>9734430
I like sweet lolita and gothic lolita....

>> No.9734567

>>9734565
Nobody cares fatty-chan.

>> No.9734571

Lolita is ugly

>> No.9734575

>>9734571
Agreed, I'd love if the lolithots left and this board turned into a cosplay only board.

>> No.9734577

>tfw your bf makes you laugh so hard that you shit yourself in public

>> No.9734586

>>9734561
Well, it's all skewed. Take RoK. They tried organizing a private meeting. It got shut down. Hell, even the police in the cities they were planning to organize spoke out against it. Yet, somehow, people are unable to shut down a tiki-torch nationalist convention in a populous U.S. city. Then again, is PUA entirely wrong? Not really when about 90% of their tactics is based around clubbing and dive bar culture which is where you find sex addicts, alcoholics, and drug culture among the few who really are just enjoying some karaoke or trivia night drinking with their friends. /pol/ has a lot of shills too, yes, but there are actually people who believe Hitler was a really good guy. Like I said though, occasionally people get real, and they share why they feel the way they do. One dude in particular I remember just had really bad luck, grew up in a shitty area, and just hated all other races due to an unfortunately, but somewhat well grounded, event in his life. The same thing with /r9k/, some of them really do have shitty lives where they were born into tragedy.

Sometimes calling people /r9k/ or /pol/ isn't because I disagree with them, but because I can go right over to find the exact same thing being said. Now, those posts I posted was the meanest I've ever gotten on the issue. I'm not the one usually going, "/r9k/ incel faggots'. I'm usually just going to refer to someone as simply '/pol/ or /r9k/'.

At the same time, I don't know who is who posting here. Are they a /pol/ regular? /r9k/? /fit/ native? Are they the same shills that plague the first two boards who have somehow latched onto /r9k/? Are people that got pissed on one of those boards now copy and pasting it over here to rile up an army? I don't know.

>> No.9734587

I'd like a board where men who didn't wear lolita or cosplayed shut right the fuck up. This thread is so wrong. Mods? I'm not going to rufflechat. Idgaf about lolcow. Egl on lj will never be resurrected. Blogs are dead, amino is ita, lacebook never got off the ground, insta doesn't really lend itself to discussion & tumblr gets you weird ddlg reblogs...where do we go exactly.

>> No.9734588

>>9734586
somehow latched onto /cgl/.* God, too many boards in this discussion. Sorry.
>>9734587
I don't know what's going on. I could stop talking, and it's still going to go to shit. I don't know any other option then to try responding and opening up discussion about what the hell is going on. I like /cgl/ too. All the other places are scary.

>> No.9734590

>>9734587
Especially lolcow. That's the scariest place of them all. Also, on non-anonymous sites, it invites vendetta since that was mentioned earlier. You have an identity to a face and people love that in a bad way.

>> No.9734591
File: 555 KB, 615x709, 1513568344728.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734591

>>9734532
> does /cgl/ wear diaper thongs and farts silently and uncontrollably at meetings?

No shit sherlock. No gull would be caught dead without their diaper thong. Silent but deadly farts are part of our fucking CULTURE.

You forgot that we all agree Mr. Yan did 9/11

>> No.9734618

>>9734591
>claims to be le epic oldfag
>no mention of boner robin
Hello /reddit/.

>> No.9734619 [DELETED] 

>>9734586
Hitler was a really good guy. He saw the harm jews were doing to his country and did something about it bercause he loved his people and wanted to see his country flourish. I don't expect you to know nothing about this though, you were probably raised on american propaganda regarding WWII and you will think and act accordingly. But that doesn't change reality. I am very doubtful the holocaust happened at all, there is no science behind it, just "accounts" of it happening told by jews, the same who benefit if it happened since they get lifetime payments for it. Documents that can be laughably easy to falsify (check stalin magical photoshop pictures). There was one time an american gas chamber engineer (for prisons) went to investigate and was met with forbidden entry, he got inside illegally and concluded that there was no chemical proof whatsoever that the "gas" claimed to be used had been used, which is very weird since that chemical would've left a lot of residue, also the supposed gas chamber doors were old wooden doors with no seal at all, only a retard would've used those rooms as gas chambers. Too much sketchy shit, too much money involved, winners writting history and all that.

But hey, america and russia needed a boogeyman to point at, despite america nuking japan and russia letting millions and millions of people to starve and murdering the royal family, you only get weekly history channel reports on the "holocaust".

>> No.9734625
File: 163 KB, 734x662, alolanpersian.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734625

>The jsk I ordered with my Christmas money is supposed to arrive on Saturday
>super hyped
>All about self-care lately so I'm looking really nice
>Wearing lolita more often and feeling great in it

good feels!

>> No.9734628
File: 253 KB, 344x476, audreypunch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734628

Saw a Miraculous Ladybug cosplayer whose costume was ripped in the butt, and she got mad at me when I asked if it happened from farting?

Con etiquette is weird.

>> No.9734634
File: 19 KB, 307x212, 1504830193669.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734634

>>9734628
It sucks that most girls are so uptight and take everything so seriously. I'd have laughed my ass off

>> No.9734635

>>9734619
What about reports from non Jews? There were several early reports from Catholic Poles.

>> No.9734636
File: 49 KB, 274x323, [laughter stops].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734636

>>9734577

I dont understand

how?

>> No.9734637

>>9734628
She was probably upset that her costume got messed up, not at you

>> No.9734640

>>9734635
Do you really think that the USA would've no way to buy or force such reports? Don't you already know that the USA has been in deeper shit like that, namely, guantanamo bay torture, mk ultra (not a conspiracy, it's confirmed), etc.

Do you really think they wouldn't threaten someone with murdering their entire family if they didn't say what they wanted to hear publicly? Do you know about soviet torture trials?

Most people will say anything you want if you threaten to kill their entire family tree or something worse and have the capability to do so. Also, if you want a real holocaust, you should read about the rape and torture german females endured on soviet and american ocupation of germany. But hey, you don't get history channel reports on that, eh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32529679

Many of the higher ups of the soviets were jewish and allowed this and felt pride on this. So much for the "innocent" jewish people.

>> No.9734641

>>9734619

>hitler was a really good guy

come on do you really believe that. I mean like putting all of the holocaust away, he was a good leader politically (even if he did snatch up that power) and militarily except for of course attacking Russia. but morally wise, hitler wasn't humane at all when we talk about the holocaust, i mean like theres tons of holocaust survivors out there still alive and theres plenty of biographies of what happened during ww2, Anne frank is one of them. I mean its absolutely ignorant to think that the holocaust never happened when theres a shit ton of evidence showing that it did in fact happened

>> No.9734643

>>9734641
I can't believe there are people out there that still think anne frank's diary was real.

>i mean like theres tons of holocaust survivors out there still alive and theres plenty of biographies of what happened during ww2
A nice amount of money the earned.

>I mean its absolutely ignorant to think that the holocaust never happened when theres a shit ton of evidence showing that it did in fact happened
It's absolutely ignorant to think that the holocaust happened when the only evidence is non-scientific and accounts of people who are directly benefitted from the holocaust existing. Read my post again where I mention the sketchy shit.

>> No.9734645

>>9734643
Wasn't there a passage in her diary about finger banging herself or something. Why would they include that if it wasn't real

>> No.9734646

>cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

>> No.9734647

>>9734587
The board is fine. Try actual lolita threads and not a shitty off topic general.

>> No.9734648

>>9734645
>would someone be able to make a realistic account of a young lesbian's diary?
I don't know, did you ever watch a movie or read a book? Don't waste my time.

>> No.9734650

>>9734648
When it was released that was NOT something to put out to the public.

>> No.9734651

>>9734646
Why do I even try to explain things to women?

>> No.9734652

>>9734650
If you don't think that would be possible, then this conversation is meaningless.

>> No.9734658

>>9734651
Do you feel better now you tried to discredit me posting that comment as if it was me? Should've said something stronger, nice subtleness though.

>> No.9734660

>>9734651
Who are you responding to?

>> No.9734665

>>9734658
I see, so a shill is trying to use a double blind.

>> No.9734667
File: 165 KB, 1087x538, yall.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734667

pipe down, children

>> No.9734674

>have trichotillomania
>badly damaged hair always because of this
>scarred from going to hair dressers from my last experience (over 2 years ago
>will never have cute lolita hime hair

Feels bad man

Thinking of chopping my all my hair off and going for quality wigs so my hair doesn't look like a rat nest 24/7

>> No.9734683

>>9734628
If it's someone you know saying that to you, that's funny. If it's a stranger, it's weird and creepy. I'm guessing you're a particularly autistic stranger?

>> No.9734688 [DELETED] 

>>9734650
>>9734665
I'm not a shill, this guy >>9734651 replied in a condescending tone to women to provoke an angry response from the girls I was talking to to shut down the conversation about the holocaust and that stuff.

Which was a dead end really. People don't want to hear the truth, don't need to hear the truth. If you can't believe people who literally rape children (pizzagate) and who conduct experiments with its own population (mk ultra et al.) would not release anne's frank diary because it would be shocking to the public back then. Then you'll never get close to the truth. In fact, that's exactly what they want you to think, that they couldn't possibly do that because reasons.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/
And before you say something about the source, read what it says, don't discredit what someone says just because who he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ivfveRvpY

>> No.9734690

>>9734641
>tons of holocaust survivors
Exactly

>> No.9734694
File: 217 KB, 3000x1688, tipsfedora.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734694

>>9732032
>>9732010

>> No.9734696 [DELETED] 

>>9734690
Because a jew wouldn't ever tell a lie in exchange of lifetime payments
>yes um, my family died 6 times in the holocaust, that'll be 5000€ per head a month.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/480521/Holocaust-survivors-275billion-payout

www.claimscon.org/2015/09/holocaust-survivors-begin-jewish-new-year-with-more-payments-and-aid/

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070592/Germany-agrees-pay-pensions-thousands-Holocaust-victims.html

>yes please, give me the money, I feel very sad that my 300 family members died 25 times in the holocaust

That is right, jews don't lie, they are the chosen people of god almighty and have been prosecuted in more than 80 countries over the ages, by different cultures and different races because everybody is a big racist and the jews are not at fault.

>> No.9734697 [DELETED] 
File: 357 KB, 1271x1279, sixmillion-34appearances[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734697

>>9734690
By the way, how do you explain this picture? These are excerpts from the new york times over the years.

Aren't they a little bit obsessed with the number 6.000.000? Also, mentions of russia killing or letting 6.000.000 jews starve? Looks like they backpedaled on that one after the war.

But hey, who are you going to believe, those holocaust survivors swimming in cash, or your own eyes?

>> No.9734700

>>9734697
>>9734696
Are you going to be back in the next thread?

>> No.9734701

>>9734700
Why are you asking?

>> No.9734703

Calm you autism /pol/-kun. I don't care if you could conclusively prove that the moon landing was fake, I didn't come here to talk about politics.

>> No.9734705

>>9734701
Your stuff is interesting.

>> No.9734706

>>9734705
Thanks, if you are interested you can do your research searching in the internet. Do you want to know about anything else?

>> No.9734707
File: 1.16 MB, 275x275, 1495179512696.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734707

>> No.9734709
File: 85 KB, 728x1096, 1492670839011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734709

>> No.9734710
File: 172 KB, 681x1024, 1418973422159.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734710

>> No.9734712

>>9734707
>>9734709
>>9734710
The bump limit is reached, no need to keep posting your gf.

>> No.9734713
File: 92 KB, 595x394, ZfuehgM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734713

>>9734567
Wow good bants am kill myself now so edge

>> No.9734715

>>9734712
Good.

>> No.9734720

>>9734715
You've accomplished nothing though, a new thread will be made, and more stuff that triggers you will eventually get posted.

>> No.9734744
File: 20 KB, 337x450, 1423160829911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734744

>>9734720
I didn't mean to, I read some old threads and became nostalgic

>> No.9734759

>>9734744
Why does she look like a man?

>> No.9734772
File: 99 KB, 675x900, 1351801076133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734772

>>9734759
How dare you speak about her like that! The queen is the kawaiiest of them all and doesn't look manly in the least.

>> No.9734776

>>9734772
Can I suck her dick?

>> No.9734802
File: 92 KB, 1030x510, tumblr_mk892oFeyR1rj2acpo1_1280.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9734802

>>9734776
Only if you're an equally kawaii japanese man. The queen is very picky.

>> No.9734804

>>9734802
>yellow fever
I take it back, I'm not sucking her dick.

>> No.9734805

I feel like /cgl/ has been derailed even more easily than usual recently.

>> No.9734833

>>9733087
Confront them about this. This way misunderstandings are cleared up or you know for sure they are not your real friends.

>> No.9734914

>>9732016
/pol/ here.
You guys talking about the international banking cabal? conspiracy about news media companies? corruption in upper levels of the U.S. Government? the sabotage of Europe by various jewish persons? The blatant social engineering that Facebook, Google and Twitter perform? Maybe some leads on that Podesta case? Normies having trouble understanding that the Vegas shooting was suspicious as fuck and probably staged?
Wanna discuss how the hatred of traditional gender roles is jewish plot to lower birthrates and replace/distract populations?
... No?
Well shit, why'd you summon me. I'm goddamn sick of ppl summoning me when there's nothing /pol/ relevant.

>> No.9734918

>>9732667
>but I agree that simply whipping out one's willy does not turn a lady on no matter the size.
True, but guys get turned on by whipping out their own dicks. Guys get turned on by dick, especially their own. It's weird.

>> No.9734926

>>9734914
Is any of that true?

>> No.9734968

>>9733711
Please tell me that you snapped back at that idiot broad that it's also important to tend to one's family, especially when someone's hospitalized, and to consider the feelings of those (ie. yourself) who have to watch a family member struggle with their life.

What's the mod even thinking? "Oh yeah if I get short with her, then she'll def show up." You've got nothing to lose being blunt to her: if the mod wants people to show up to meets so badly, then it'd be in her best interest to not kick regulars like you out.

>> No.9735025

>>9734914
Have you been on /pol/ lately its none of that stuff its all slide threads

>> No.9735063

New
>>9734807

>> No.9738369

>>9731817
Stop spreading lies, roastie.

>> No.9740995
File: 529 KB, 584x530, Bobby Smug.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9740995

>>9731950

I SMELL A SITCOM

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action