[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

View post   

File: 92 KB, 750x750, A17D7E90-57A0-4899-894B-459F3F5E97CD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9767926 No.9767926 [Reply] [Original]

How does the Lolita community typically respond to males cross dressing lolita. I personally am completely taken with lolita and can pass pretty much 100%. Just curious as to whether or not I’ll get a ton of hate.

Pic unrelated

>> No.9767929

If you're always this much of an idiot, stay away from lolita.

>> No.9767930

>>9767926
What have you done to learn about lolita so far?
>I’ll get a ton of hate
Yes, this is cgl

>> No.9767945
File: 210 KB, 367x604, Wah.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9767926

As a male that wears lolita fashion, I have attended meets and response is mostly positive. I have also worn lolita in public but i got pretty much no attention. People didn't avoid me but no one said anything either. It all depends on where you live and the members of your local community. Online i have received pretty much only positive response. Except for unwanted messages but i think that's rather common.

I think the worst part about it is that i constantly feel self conscious and doubt myself. I look decent in my own opinion but it's so difficult to tell if one pass as a girl or not. And it's also difficult to tell if the members of the community appreciate me or just accept me because they don't want to be mean.

>> No.9767958

If you can pass 100% and don't ever EVER indicate something fetishy is going on or bring up sexual topics, you're not going to have any problems. Men crossdressing has and will always be a small part of lolita. It's just expected that you play by our (female) rules and if you don't, you cannot participate. Same as any other heavily gendered hobby.

>> No.9767968

apparently they post them in ita threads together with fat lolitas, see >>9767897
>but other that that its only the ultimate fat itas or the fetish brolita that gets posted

>> No.9767976

>>9767968
>fetish brolita
The key word is fetish. Don't do that and you'll be fine. Check the archive for "creeps in lolita" or something like that, and avoid acting like that.

>> No.9767983

>>9767968
fetish brolitas are more than likely sissys. The kind who will go blouseless and wear a leopard print bra with their bodyline jsk so that everyone can see it. Theyll also talk about how they feel so feminine wearing one or naughty for the straps and bra to be showing. Bras are lolitas who need them, brolitas who dont have boobs dont need them.

Regular brolitas are fine even if they only 80% pass.

>> No.9767984

>>9767926
>can pass pretty much 100%
Unless you're FtM I guarantee you're not passing as well as you think. You can spot a man in a dress from a mile away.