Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 100 KB, 1133x2015, FB_IMG_1527249880047.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966229 No.9966229 [Reply] [Original] [rbt]

Deceased Edition
>Don't eat bait, post cgl feels

>> No.9966236

I worry about what will happen to my lolita after I die. I have no evidence that I'm going to die soon and no plans to die, but I want to know that it'll be loved.
>And I want to be buried in my Iron Gate skirt

>> No.9966239

Man I just really love lolita

>> No.9966242

Man I really want to FUCK a lolita!

>> No.9966243

>previously anorexic
>want to do cosplay
>all the characters I like are pretty fit/muscular
>use this as motivation to start putting on weight, going to gym
>Gone from an anorexic weight category to on the light side of healthy
>People still say I'm really thin
>I can't bare to put on anymore weight, it just feels like I'm getting fat
>Now with the announcement of season 2, I've never wanted to cosplay Genos more
>But I need at least another 15kg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.9966255

>>9966236
I've legit already told people close to me what to do with my wardrobe if I die. Other than my car, I'm pretty sure it's the most valuable thing I own.

>> No.9966263

>>9966243
>wants to cosplay Genos
You are good people, anon. I get that having an ED is incredibly hard and plays mad shit with your mind, but please think of how much this cosplay matters to you, how fucking cool it'll be to cosplay him, how much you appreciate his character and OPM in general. Please work with your PT and stick with your nutritionist and therapist if you have them. I don't say this lightly but I genuinely believe that you can do it. It's hard and will hurt a lot, but support will get you through it.
>t. someone who is working on cosplaying Saitama

>> No.9966271

>>9966243
Keep going anon, you can pull through. You're gonna look fucking fantastic and do a great job as Genos

>> No.9966274 [DELETED] 
File: 696 KB, 633x758, 1510435986935.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966274

>working arms today
>doing pretty well, add an extra set on my curls, pull downs, and rows just for funsies
>exhausted, arms burning.
>go to finish it all with a burnout run on dumbells
>can't find the 30s or 35s, know that there's no way I can curl 40 well enough at this point to be satisfied for burnout
>resort to 25s
>as soon as I sit down, see some one return the 30s to the racks
>before I even stand up some one else snatches them
>he sits next to me and starts repping them out
>forced to internally pout and regret that I look dumb curling 25s for the rest of my sesh

it's not fair. It was 6pm on a Friday. why were there so many people?

>> No.9966278

>>9966263
>>9966271
You guys made me get blurry eyed. Thank you, it means a lot.

>> No.9966297

>>9966243
Just keep lean bulking pls I beg of you
Don't fall for SS btw pls

>> No.9966303

>>9966274
nice cgl related feel

>> No.9966315

>>9966274
I go to gym between 10pm and 12am to avoid people.

>> No.9966322

so....how many of you have boyfriends

>> No.9966326

>>9966322
I think you meant to write
>how many of you have girlfriends

>> No.9966337 [DELETED] 
File: 880 KB, 640x640, 1533954174184.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966337

>that feel when no bf to do pull ups with

>> No.9966344

>>9966274
no one gives a shit, crossboarder. go back to fit with your fellow gymcels

>> No.9966347

>>9966322
>boyfriend
I am not gay.

>> No.9966359

>>9966315
i wish that was like that here. the gym i go to is surrounded by retail stores so it gets pretty busy around that time because employees from those stores go to the gym right after closing.

shouldnt these people be going home and resting? god damn.

>> No.9966376
File: 614 KB, 1960x1960, DY74Sz7WsAAbiRt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966376

I'm gonna ask out a Love Live girl from the local con circuit. Wish me luck!

>> No.9966377

>>9966359
gotta get ripped enough to murder a customer

>> No.9966395

>>9966322
>implying all lolitas aren't lesbians.

>> No.9966437
File: 86 KB, 960x960, FB_IMG_1515011753880.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966437

One of my brother's friends asked me to shave her pubes at the con. I did it to be nice and now she thinks I'm a lesbian. Wtf do I do?

>> No.9966453

I ask myself what the % of male to female is on this board, it seems to be only bisexual woman and homos

>> No.9966458

>>9966453
Yr a homo

>> No.9966476

>>9966437
wtf that is haram

https://islamqa.info/en/97938

>> No.9966477

>>9966453
I am a heterosexual guy. I want to be a girl though. Not sure if that counts.

>> No.9966487

>>9966453
you sit here and slander homosexuality while using the puzzle masters name? i hope you snap on deadlifts

>> No.9966505

>>9966477
Like a trap or a closet trans girl?

>tfw trans guy who's always enjoyed looking cute and really just wants a dick to be a trap
I dress masc because I have to to pass, but if I had a real dick no cosplay or fashion would be off limits. Life sucks.

>> No.9966508

>>9966505
>if I had a real dick no cosplay or fashion would be off limits
Have you been living under a rock? I'm not even a guy and I can tell you're delusional.

>> No.9966511

>want to wear my trap cosplay
>cant diet down from 13% bf to 8% bf

i cant really understand why its so hard, i wish i could just comatose myself when not at work, its the only thing I want in life to look good and have someone like me

>> No.9966521

>>9966505
I guess trap? I'd never in a million years pass though. I admire femininity a lot. So much so that if I could have chosen to been born a girl, I would have or if there was a magic pill tomorrow that would make me a girl, I would take it.

>> No.9966526

>>9966437
WTF did YOU do?
Where is it normal to shave other people's pubic hair? lol
In any case, assuming this isn't trolling, just tell her you aren't

>>9966322
I have, but he's not into the fashion.

>>9966511
Do exercise and stop eating industrialized food, anon. Cut sugar. Cut fat. Cut ham and canned food. You'll soon start getting better.

>> No.9966529

>>9966508
>ur trans u must be delusional
never heard that one before thanks

>> No.9966543

>>9966526
I pretty much never eat junk food its all just good euro food and I make em myself most of the time, I get like 10-15k steps a day from work, gym twice and have a maintenance of 3000+

problem is i just have a strong appetite and its killing me. the only time I make progress is when I get to fast a little bit on saturday+sunday because I eat a lot less, but when its workdays all bets are off.

progress is there but its so slow, if i just had a stronger mind i could progress 3x better

>> No.9966546

>>9966529
I'm saying you're delusional because you think that if you were cis you would have no limits on the cosplay and fashion you could wear, which is hilariously untrue. A short look at the cis guys who piss themselves because they're not cute enough to wear lolita or jfash in general, or how much they'd love to do crossplays but are too scared to, would show you how detached from reality you are.

>> No.9966556

>>9966546
K but consider the following: the only reason i don't do it now is because I don't want people thinking I'm a fakeboi. People are brutal to trans men who dress even remotely femininely. If you're cis people might think you're weird but they're not going to swoop in and berate you about your gender identity (or at least not as much) because cis guys get a pass for "breaking gender roles" more often than not.

I very highly doubt my personality/view on this would change if I was cis, that's. Just dumb. I just want to have a dick and wear cute shit I would already normally wear. I fail to see how this makes me delusional? Maybe I don't understand your point entirely.

>> No.9966557

trans is stupid, we wouldn't be in this situation if everyone were allowed to present and act(manners are still mandatory, no matter what, sorry) how they wanted to without social pressure to conform. so a guy wants to wear lolita? great! whatever! a chick wants to be masc? awesome, don't care. trans, the reason you look like shit in "opposite gendered clothes" is because they weren't cut to your body type. stop acting like this, you're fine how you are. just get your clothes tailored if it's that big of a problem. you're like the fatties who squeeze into tiny clothes and then cry because they don't look like the girl on the website who modeled it. just get the clothes tailored.

>> No.9966560

>>9966556
>If you're cis people might think you're weird but they're not going to swoop in and berate you about your gender identity (or at least not as much)
>cis guys get a pass for "breaking gender roles" more often than not
This is why I say you're delusional. Guys DO get judged for the shit they wear and the shit they do, hell many alt guys get harassed and are branded "fags" for not abiding by traditional masculine gender roles, even if they don't crossdress at all. There was an anon shitting up one of the con threads about how only "betas" are interested in sewing and "real menz" don't sew; sure those were shitposts, but I can guarantee that there are very real non-anonymous people out there who think the same way completely genuinely.

Will people think you're a fakeboi/mistake you for a girl if you wear feminine clothes when you don't pass? Sure. But would being cis ensure that you could wear anything you want without judgment? Hell no.

>> No.9966561 [DELETED] 
File: 361 KB, 969x471, sisbro27384418031.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966561

>tfw your brother tries to pull out.

>> No.9966564
File: 36 KB, 1200x675, 1505798800981.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966564

>>9966561

>> No.9966574

>>9966543
> problem is i just have a strong appetite
Hmm, maybe you're eating well, but not the right things? Have you tried eating things that satiate a lot more, like avocado, banana etc. mixed with fibres (oatmeal for example) during the afternoon? I tend to carry a bag of sultanas / raisings with me during the day to eat between meals (lunch, afternoon break etc.).

Also, stress, hormones and anxiety play a big role on our appetite, try checking if that's your case.

If you've done all that already, maybe visiting a nutritionist might help you.

>> No.9966577

>>9966560
Ah, okay, I think you misunderstood what I was initially trying to say.

I didn't mean that cis guys face no judgement at all. I just meant there's no real misgendering going on, because people are more likely to call someone a faggot than a tranny (both terms I'm familiar with, so they don't bug me much anymore). And personally I don't really care what people think of my hobbies, I sew and do makeup and cosplay as is and I'm cis-passing and people make assumptions about me like that all the time already.

My whole post was a trans feel about wanting a dick. If I had one I wouldn't feel the same crippling dysphoria that I do now if I dressed like that. That's it. I think you're reading into it too much.

>> No.9966580

>>9966453
~25% are male according to at least 2 surveys done in the past few years.

>>9966556
You are absolutely delusional if you think men have more fashion freedom than women. I'm a man, I can't buy 95% of things on lacemarket because they are made for small women. A woman can easily fit into clothing designed for men, but the opposite isn't true.
Not to mention a man wearing a skirt would 100% get more negative attention than a woman wearing pants.

>> No.9966581

>>9966574
I generally eat high protein, so lots of meat and usually complex carbs.

Maybe its just stress I guess, I just get triggered sometimes.

I feel like im better off not eating anything at all because if I start then I cant stop.If I just needed to maintain it would be fine, but I really want to lose 10lbs to get those abs and lines showing up, and that tiny bit of back fat.

maybe i should just take up smoking or badly burn my tongue or something

>> No.9966584

>>9966581
>i should just take up smoking
don't even dream about that.
Smoking will destroy your teeth and skin, not to mention all the other problems it can cause internally.

Also, it won't make you thin unless you're on the verge of death.

>> No.9966585

>>9966561
That doesn't happen, quit making stuff up.

>> No.9966595
File: 58 KB, 495x623, 1474837322842.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966595

Happy feels for a change
>Wear really simple lolita for local fair
>Goes well, don't feel like I'm being stared
>Go to market on my way home
>Cashier says she loves my outfit and it made her day better
>Feels good man
I should wear lolita more often

>> No.9966610
File: 21 KB, 661x539, IMG_20180711_134028.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966610

>be fucking mutant freak
>too masculine for fem characters
>too feminine for male characters

>want to cosplay cute small soft lithe-framed high-school girl
>be taller-than-average curvy with monster muscly buff arms, wide shoulders, dark coarse hair, pronounced features, tan
>want to cosplay just about any anime average dude that isn't a bara
>boobs too pronounced, hips and thighs too pronounced, face too chubby, jaw too weak, body still too flabby
>tfw have never went to a con nor cosplayed because of this aside from money
just fucking end my misery

>> No.9966612

>>9966580
bitch all i said was i want a dick so i can feel confident chill why are cis people so stupid baka

>> No.9966613

>>9966612
I TYPED BAKA AND IT CORRECTED TO BAKA IM GOING TO FUCKING COMMIT

>> No.9966614
File: 481 KB, 545x774, 709.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966614

>>9966610

>> No.9966615
File: 13 KB, 410x211, how_it_works.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966615

>>9966612
>why are cis people so stupid

>> No.9966616
File: 56 KB, 446x400, 1446403794512.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966616

>>9966612
>>9966613
>when your confidence depends on your genitals and you don't know about word filters
And somehow we're stupid?

>> No.9966617
File: 121 KB, 720x1039, tsuyoi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966617

>>9966614
gave me a good kek, but here's the problem. I'm buff but not buff enough but too buff not to be buff. You get me?
also
>666
i-im scared anon

>> No.9966629

>just got back home from a semester in japan
>excited to see my gaming PC again, playing nonstop
>trying to get back into sewing
>it's like pulling teeth

why am I like this

>> No.9966631

>drumpf has just banned lolita

what do

>> No.9966634
File: 336 KB, 800x855, 741.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966634

>>9966617
actually thinking about it, why not a character like the major? Seems to fit your description.

>> No.9966636

>>9966631
what's that, anon?

>> No.9966643
File: 367 KB, 1673x960, wJuggernaut genetics.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966643

>>9966614
>>9966610

c-chloe??! y-you browse /cgl/??

>> No.9966652
File: 438 KB, 700x493, 1532726936267.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966652

>>9966617
Maybe one of the arthurorias

>> No.9966667

>>9966347
Bit you are a faggot

>> No.9966712
File: 82 KB, 1236x1031, zfyudcmfvfx01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966712

>>9966526
She broke her wrist and can't shave herself

>> No.9966735

>>9966242
Man I really want to Fuck a cosplayer

>> No.9966737

>>9966236
how about this
>get a man
>start a family
>try to get a daughter
>teach her the ways of lolita
>she will inherit your lolita wardrobe
>???
>profit

>> No.9966753
File: 138 KB, 294x479, XC2-Morag-Artwork.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966753

>>9966610
is Morag an option?
http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/M%C3%B2rag

>> No.9966762

>>9966735
I bet fucking a cosplayer is much more fun

>> No.9966789

>>9966652
It still bugs me that Saber describes herself as "muscular" in FS/N and I've never seen a piece of official or fan art or a single figure or cosplay that has her as anything close.
Well I guess there's that one figure with the fucking awful face…

>> No.9966794

>>9966243
You're doing so well anon, you should be proud of yourself for coming this far in recovery. I know how hard it is to look yourself in the mirror and not recognizing your body and having to deal with that agonizing realization. Just like running a marathon it's the last few meters that are the most painful. You didn't come this far to go back to square one. You are so, so much stronger than you think. Cling on to every single drop of motivation you find. No matter how small. Anorexia is not your friend, she's a lying little hoe and you're going to curb her to the ground. You're gonna finish that cosplay and you're gonna bloody rock it.

>> No.9966796
File: 37 KB, 500x414, png-crying-girl-anime-blush-broken-crying-favim-com-2126178-png-500-414-scarlet-syndicate-pinterest-manga-manga-girl-and-anime-500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966796

>>9966737
I love this but... I'm actually infertile. Not even kidding anon

>> No.9966810

I've always loved sweet lolita and I deeply regret not wearing it when I was younger. All I want is Melty Chocolate and Sugary Carnival.

>> No.9966814

>>9966796
Not that anon, but i'm sorry. You could still adopt or if your bf/hubby has a daugther it would still work out.

>> No.9966815

>>9966796
Adopt a child and give her the happiness of growing up with a mother and also pretty dresses

>> No.9966819

>>9966236
My best friend knows what to do with my wardrobe when I die. I've instructed her to sell the majority of what I own to give back to my family, and select items will go to friends.

>> No.9966825

>>9966796
I wish I could switch fertility with you. I hate children and never want any but it kills me whenever I hear about women that so badly want kids and their bodies won’t let them. My condolences anon.

>> No.9966838

>>9966236
I’m beginning to get serious with my current partner so once we get a place or our own I’m going to make a list of all my lolita clothes and their worth. Once I die I want him to sell them off and donate the money to my local LGBT community center.

Except Honey Cake. I’m going to be cremated in it. Fuck all you hoes. I want to say I’m kidding but I’m not.

>> No.9966893
File: 210 KB, 1000x1559, UH.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966893

How would you feel if you boyfriend started hanging up pictures of other cosplayers?

>> No.9966894

>>9966893
is this your fetish anon

>> No.9966897

>>9966894

No. My boyfriend has an autographed print of a cosplayer on his wall and it bothers me.

>> No.9966901

>>9966897
buy her outfit, wear it better

pose for a pic, and offer it to him. See how he reacts

>> No.9966907

>>9966897
Who?

>> No.9966909

>>9966796
Awesome! You can fuck without worries. I wish I am infertile. I don't like kids and it exist more than enough humans on this world.

>> No.9966911

>>9966893
I would feel like she's saying "You only still have your boyfriend because I choose to allow it. At any moment I could have him if I wanted."

>> No.9966913

>>9966897
does he know it makes you uncomfy? my bf really likes looking at hot asians (which I am not) and usually I don't mind, but sometimes I don't feel like I can compare and it makes me overthink it. once I told him that it made me sad because I am far from a tiny asian (damn tall white girl genes) and since he has been really assuring me that he likes me best. I mean, I believe him, and I honestly don't mind him looking at pics of girls online or whatever, sometimes we even share them with each other. cute girls are nice to look at.

he really didn't know that sometimes it bothers me

>> No.9966917

>>9966913

No. I haven't really directly told him about it. I asked him "Why do you only have pics of a cosplayer on your wall? Why not friends or family?"

>> No.9966922

>>9966917
well, considering trust and working together is a very important part of relationships, I'd give it a shot. I've known tons of people who keep portraits of actors and actresses and other famous people on their walls, maybe it's the same in that way.

I'd feel insecure about it at time too, but the best thing you can do is talk to him about it, say it makes you feel bad or sad or that you don't compare. If the relationship is important to you, you will let him know, and if it's important to him, he will make changes or talk to you about it, etc. I know it's hard to bring up things like this at times, but if it's making you feel insecure, it's definitely worth it.

>> No.9966926

>>9966922

Thanks. I didn't want to come off as petty by mentioning to him that makes me feel inadequate. I don't mean a legs envy way, but I wish he would hang up a picture of me instead of her.

>> No.9966927

>>9966926
I can't help but notice she is really hot

those leggsss mmmm

>> No.9966944

>>9966917
Nothing says strong relationship than lack of communication and jealousy over a photo.

>> No.9966945

>>9966944
They said they asked him why he has a picture of a cosplayer on the wall though

>> No.9966948

>>9966945
>I haven't really directly told him about it.
sound more like """hints""" to me.

>> No.9966959

>>9966612
how Freudian can u get? do u wanna fuck ur dad too? jesus christ.

>> No.9966973
File: 401 KB, 747x913, dssd_by_kawism-dc30veg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9966973

>>9966796
Hey infertile anon, it's anon who made himself infertile again. I hope you're doing well. I'm always here if you need to talk

>> No.9966978

>>9966556
I feel like your problem comes more from the circle of people you associate with (people obsessed with their gender identification and gatekeeping the identification of others) not society in general.

Society in general does not give a flying fuck what girls wear. Girls can wear shorts half way up their ass and a low cut sports bra with their tits falling out, sure you might get some looks but they're going to be looks of envy or lust majority of the time. Now imagine a guy wearing the same thing, it isn't going to fly at all. But take a very masculine way to dress, say in a dress suit, cowboy or lumberjack attire, it's totally fine for a girl to dress that way.

Girls are given so much more fashion freedom. It's one thing about girls I really envy. So to pretend that you will have more fashion options in society as a male is actually retarded. It's more about the people you are personally associating with. They are controlling your life.

>> No.9966980

>>9966796
I'm infertile too, both a curse and a blessing, it gave me an excuse to roid but not to give someone the chance to have a real childhood.

>> No.9966985

>>9966973
that is actually a different anon (i'm anon from before! I'm doing well, I hope you are too).

it's actually kinda nice knowing I'm not the only one, but it does make me sad for people here who are infertile and want to have a family/kids someday. :(

>> No.9966993

>>9966985
I did want to ask you something that's been on my mind. Have you ever broached the topic with an SO? I don't currently have a girlfriend but I am looking currently. However, the thought came into my mind yesterday, how and when should I tell them they wouldn't be able to conceive with me. I assume that it would be something fairly important that a girl would want to know, I just don't know when and how. Bringing up kids and family too early might freak them out but bringing it up too late might be emotionally disturbing.

>> No.9966997

Anyone here ever done plastic surgery? I had a bunch of pics taken in cosplay with my friends and just from every angle I am so fucking horrendously ugly. There's so much wrong. It made me so unhappy knowing that's what people associate with me and my person.

>> No.9967001
File: 70 KB, 800x960, 1534044178433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967001

>>9966997
>this is what women think men want

>> No.9967002

>>9966997
plastic surgery will just make body dysmorphia worse, anon. seek therapy

>> No.9967003

>>9967001
>but what do they want?

>> No.9967006

>>9966997
If the results of a specific and realistic plastic surgery will make you happy and you can afford it and it doesn't become an addition, then it just comes down to surgical risks and how you will feel about not looking like your old self anymore on a permanent basis. There are plastic surgery threads on here sometimes but there doesn't seem to be one right now.

>> No.9967008

>closest con moves from about an 1hr away to about 10min away
>but its in high traffic tourist area
>normies invade
>so dissatisfied go to another con further away that I havent went to in years
>normies everywhere

fuck I saw some other people complaining about this too recently.. is anime just mainstream now? or nerd stuff in general?
are cons filled with normies everywhere now?
in someways it's bittersweet. like there was way less awkward cringey shit I saw, people were a lot more chill...
but at the same time I kinda miss seeing fat weebs running around with yaoi paddles, is that weird?
idk this summer seems to be the end of me doing this hobby.
There's no recent anime I like and when I even try to talk to someone about anime they've never even heard of the classic shit.
Everyone is just rushing to buy a shit cosplay of the hype anime of the season. you see a billion mediocre cosplays from the same series during con season, then it's forgotten about.
I miss when anime and cosplay was kind of gate-kept. I miss the days of
>if you haven't watched NGE you arent a real anime fan REEEEEEEEEEee
>you didn't make your bracelet character accurate enough REEEEEE
type of shit
sorry for the rant i guess

>> No.9967009

>>9967006
>doesn't become an addition
I meant to type "addiction"

>> No.9967020

Recently had a big falling out with friends. Not a lolita but reading archived lolita threads made me feel better because of the "no fucks given" attitude lolitas have towards society. Bless you confident lolitas for doing what you love no matter what anyone says.

>> No.9967030
File: 80 KB, 749x694, pJzIIsQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967030

I've been reconnecting with old convention friends after taking a break from cosplay and cons. I really want to make cosplays again but I don't have the time because I've gone back to school. I guess I could always buy something or commission someone but it's not the same.

>> No.9967039

>>9966737
There's one important thing about nerds and their hobbies that you're missing: kids don't share toys with other kids

>> No.9967048
File: 1.55 MB, 227x172, 542378123890.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967048

>>9967020
I'm sorry that happened to you, anon, and I hope things turn out for the better for you.

>> No.9967084

>>9967001
I'm a man though.

>>9967002
No. I know I look bad. It's not body dysmorphia.

>>9967006
I know exactly what I want to fix; nose, chin and eyebags. I do need some jaw surgery as recommendation by my orthodontist but it would cost a huge amount with a massive recovery period (in excess of 6 months) that I just can't do at the moment.

After all that is done, I can live in peace I've done everything I can. I always knew I didn't look right, but those pictures tipped me over the edge.

>> No.9967094
File: 291 KB, 200x177, tumblr_lh1hm7BZrr1qb3fe7.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967094

some of my recent feels:

My job, whilst fun and paying me a p good amount for working 4-5 days a week, drains me so much that those days I'm free I usually stay in PJs all day, and don't dress up at all. I feel like all my clothes just hang in my wardrobe without ever being used, since I have to wear a uniform at work. I don't even know if I can do makeup anymore, since I usually work morning-shifts and wake up at 4:30. I miss feeling cute

I also feel like I can't be true to myself and live a happy life filled with cute, pastel clothes and cute things, since I judge myself for being too childish and cringy, something probably coming from my fear of being laughed at by other people. How do I live my true weeb-life? I've been in the scene for years but now I just feel lost.

>> No.9967097

>>9967094
>How do I live my true weeb-life?
By casting aside the concept of "cringe". Easier said than done, I know, I'm guilty of it myself a lot of times but instead of vocalizing or expressing how cringy I find thing X to be, I just try to re-wire my thoughts. Instead of
>oh god oh no this is awful, who in their right mind would genuinely enjoy this??
I think:
>This thing is clearly not for me, that's fine, I'll just scroll down/close the tab/look away, it doesn't concern or affect me anyway
I don't feel this way often actually, I tend to be a lot more forgiving towards other people than myself because, like you said, it stems from a fear of being judged by others; basically instead of waiting for someone to come in and judge you, you judge yourself, and often too harshly than you deserve.
Again like I said it's easier said than done and it does take conscious effort to set it aside, but just remember that you do deserve to enjoy silly "cringy" things purely for the fact that you find them fun. At the end of the day it's not that deep and you don't really have to prove yourself to anyone, just do things that make you happy, you know?

As for your first feel, I relate to that too; to combat it I just throw on simple comfy coords at home on my days off. I'm still too exhausted to leave the house most of the time, but dolling up for no reason other than the fact I can, does make me feel better. Maybe try it yourself once?

>> No.9967105

>>9967039
This
>>9967084
This is why i hide my face when taking pics of coords

>> No.9967106

>>9967105
I usually hate getting photos taken in general but because it was a group cosplay I felt I had to.

>> No.9967108

>>9966796
Anon who came up with that idea
sorry, didn't know that
sounds sad
sorry, if I made you cry

>>9967039
can, kinda agree with that

>> No.9967152

>tfw 4cc thread got deleted

>> No.9967170

>>9966993
Look at this dumb ass ruining my ship. If you weren't so dense you would ask the girl you're talking to out.

>> No.9967175
File: 1.24 MB, 360x235, 7c5c07966fa91033bf162da1ab08fee3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967175

>>9967008
No, you're right. It seems like more normalfags are joining. It's the place to go to party and look at all the wacky costumes. I'll add my own feel. My one friend who doesn't even like anime wants to join me in an upcoming anime convention. While she's a nice girl and all, I don't really want to hang out with her at an anime con. It's not as fun hanging out with someone who doesn't share your interests in Japanese culture/hobbies. She can't relate with me there, and she's not part of this sphere. Maybe I'm overthinking it and it'll be okay, but it bothers me a little. I'll probably vent more once the con passes.

>> No.9967178
File: 74 KB, 750x912, 1533677220632.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967178

>tfw no lolita gf to have sit on my face while she watches Sailor Moon

>> No.9967191

>>9967175
Go with her and ignore her to teach her a lesson. Bitch 101.

>> No.9967195

>>9967178
I keep seeing these kind of posts and it makes me wonder, how hard is it to find a SO that is into the same thing as you?

>> No.9967236

>>9967170
Can't tell if you mean the other infertile anon or you think I'm currently talking to a girl?

>> No.9967237

How to get a cosplay-gf?

t. male ex-cosplayer

>> No.9967238

>>9967236
Reality isn't important. You're a body builder who was made infertile by steroid abuse and she's a girl with dysfunctional eggs. You ask her for a throwaway and communication goes swimmingly. Pretty soon you're moving in together and knocking boots. You adopt an infant girl and dress her up in frills and take her to cons. You now have the plan now just follow it for Christ's sake or my ship will be ruined.

>> No.9967241

>>9967238
If only, anon. I wish that would happen too.

>> No.9967248

>>9967084
Honestly anon, you should do it. I think you'd be happier that way, and I think it would be good for you, but if after the surgery you still feel down on yourself, you may want to see a therapist or get mental help.

>> No.9967386
File: 111 KB, 847x454, hina ctf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967386

>>9967238
So I wasn't the only one thinking this.

>>9966973
and
>>9966985
go meet up already, give each other a throw away fast and report back everything.

>> No.9967399

>>9967084
If you're in the US, most plastic surgeons offer free consultations. I'd do some research, narrow it down to a few doctors you like (based on reviews and websites), and then schedule some consults and see what your options are, how the prices compare, who you click with. Don't go with a doctor who pressures you or makes you feel shitty. You might be able to find a nonsurgical option for the eye bags, which would be a good place to start.

>> No.9967468

>>9967386
I have my doubts we live on the same continent let alone the same area. I'm Australian. If she does live in Australia, I'd happily meet her. Being able to talk to someone in person who goes through the same thing would be nice.

>> No.9967475
File: 435 KB, 590x567, betsuni.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967475

>>9967468
If she doesn't, then talk for some time and later on life you can meet IRL. But make it happen

>> No.9967557
File: 157 KB, 454x408, mostembarrassing.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967557

>>9966526
>Where is it normal to shave other people's pubic hair? lol
You must be American. In my homeland of Sweden, shaving another woman's vagina is friendly bonding.

>> No.9967586
File: 31 KB, 546x550, wake me up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967586

>be me
>start acting as myself and socializing a bit more
>even befriend a thug-looking normie who ends up loving memes
>become friends with a qt girl who loves the same series I do, lives relatively close to my city, has connections within the cosplay community, always has time for me, worries constantly about me and how i'm doing (but also respects my private space and has never been creepy or stalker-ish), literally everything i could ever want from a gf
>suddenly my depression gets worse
>ghost literally everyone, stop talking or saying anything unless it's crucial, barely use facebook and also block her because she's too good for me
>want to start anew and become a badass chad but i don't even have the motivation to workout and i've realized that if i become a chad i'll never be able to cosplay as edgy animu pretty boys, but at the same time i'm too depressed and self-conscious to do that anyways
>mfw i've become a literal NEET

>> No.9967598

>>9967586
ANON TALK TO THAT GIRL. Don't just ghost someone! Gain some confidence and energy! She obviously wants to be your friend! Message her right now even if it's weird and say some lame ass excuse like your brother/friend did it! Go work out and don't succumb to your own emotions!

>> No.9967685

>>9967598
but that was months ago and now i've literally left myself with no friends and it's like a constant cycle of regret leading to more procrastination/bad choices which leads back to regret and further waste of time and energy and by the time i realize it i would've become a literal boomer incel

>> No.9967686

>I'm a guy so I receive more hate because of some personal hangups people have against men
>these circles are already toxic
i just want to dress pretty, drink tea and be pleasant
pls

>> No.9967695

>>9967685
I don't think it's ever too late to reach out to someone, and if she cared about you, she'd understand why.
>>9967686
We all recieved hate based on things we can't control. Rather than whine about it, just do it. Lolita is much more a hugbox community than you'd think, CGL is just a small part of it.

>> No.9967726

>>9966243
Root yourself in numbers anon
Your BMI, bodyfat% and what others think of your body should ALWAYS matter more than what you think.
Your mind is unreliable.

>> No.9967727

>>9966376
You can do it!

>> No.9967752

>>9967726
BMI? They're talking about being muscular, they should look at FFMI! I'm sorry, this is just definitely one of those cases where it's a very important number, more than BMI at least.

Other people can be shitty and have their own issues. Plus, you can't change genetics. That sounds stupid, but I mean stuff like points of origin and insertion, muscle shape, and bone structure. Things you ACTUALLY cannot change. Okay, maybe muscle shape by targeting it differently but there's still a genetic component. People can and will pick on that if they don't follow you and your progression to tell you how you're doing.

/fit/fag rant done

>> No.9967796

>>9967557
G O T H E N B U R G

>> No.9967850

>>9967726
As someone with anorexia numbers are BAD. Throw out the scale!! Have your doctor blind weigh you. Do not count calories, measure your food instead to have “servings” and make sure you get x amount of each food group every day. Numbers are what kill you.

>> No.9967901
File: 356 KB, 1071x1072, BrushCatto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967901

It feels like I'm outing myself because there were next to no lolitas there, but this story is too precious to not share with you gulls.

>Stockholm Pride
>Participate in the parade wearing full coord
>There visiting my friends who are in the military
>Therefore end up walking with the military group
>Their car had a live band so it was awesome
>I'm walking along, dancing a little
>Get approached by civilian guy
>He compliments my dress
>We chat, he's from California
>Wonders if I'm in the military, which I'm not
>Say I'm a little interested though since my friends have such good experiences
>Pleasant conversation
>He's here visiting his friends too
>Asks if I'm in town for long
>I'm literally leaving the same evening
>He still checks if we can hang out before then
>My party will be private, sorry
>Tries to catch my facebook which I aptly decline
>Still feels good to have been flirted with by a socially competent person though
>Managed to get through it without pulling my boyfriend card
>We part on good terms and I wish him a pleasant stay
>Later it hits me
>I was a pro-military lolita girl who seemed single
>He was a single American nerd
>I was the potential military lolita gf
>I was the meme
>mfw

>> No.9967909

>>9967901
what is even the point of this post

you turned the dude down. you wanted to turn him down. what is the problem?

>> No.9967910

>>9967909
There is no problem. Look at my happy cat. Happy feels are also feels.
My main point is that
>tfw no military lolita gf
is a subset meme post beyond the regular "no lolita gf" complaints. It really entertained me to potentially "be" that to the foreign dude.

>> No.9967911

>>9967909
>He was a single American nerd
>I was the potential military lolita gf
>I was the meme
That's the point if the post in case you suddenly forgot how to read.

>> No.9967913

Japonica didn't get my dress in time. If they miss my handbag too I'll be so angry. Are they going to refund me for the one they didn't get? I wish I had just used zenmarket like usual but I wanted to try a more personal SS be because these were two dream items. I was so wrong.

>> No.9967914

>>9967910
Oh jeez, I guess I need to lurk more.

M90 print coord when, though?

>> No.9967917

>>9967913
Sorry that happened to you, anon, that sucks! To answer your question, they'll use the extra money to cover the commission and shipping fees and refund you the rest.

>> No.9967920

>>9967914
Probably never for me. If I were to do one I would have to sew it myself and at that point it's not fashion for me. It's a costume which incorporates the honestly pretty ugly colours my friends wear for work. M90 isn't cute or elegant to me.

>> No.9967923

>>9967920
I was joking. Please don't feel held back by having to buy everything you wear, though! If you can make something yourself and make it look good (admittedly a big if) you should.

>> No.9967931
File: 851 KB, 245x200, MuminFallerNedIDepressionen.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9967931

>>9967923
Oh... Sorry for not getting your joke.

I'll take your advice to heart.

>> No.9967948

>>9967901
The meme refers to lolitas who wear military lolita though. Unless you were wearing some, standing next to people who were/are in the military doesn't really count

>> No.9967977

>>9967931
somewhat off-topic, but i adore both the gif and file name you chose. definitely describes this fashion well.

>> No.9968003
File: 77 KB, 699x485, AF96F24A-C78C-4F4B-A9AF-6DBA73A4A56A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968003

>be eating out after con with friends
>one is crushing on the other hard but is waiting for him to address her
>we shared a room a few times for conventions and I've seen her naked
>her breasts are hardcore aysmyetrical
>pretend to be too drunk to know better
>talk to her crush about wanting to try out a Yoko cosplay sometime
>say that my tits aren't big enough
>he's obviously flustered but says that it shouldn't matter
>tell him that at least mine are both the same size so ihe may be right
>he's visibly confused, says that it'd be really weird if they don't match
>tell him
plenty of girls are off sized
>"I don't believe that, that'd look way too gross."
>see friend get visibly upset and quiet on the side

That'll teach you for trying to make relationships in my friend group, bitch.

>> No.9968074

Japonica frequently writes "please wait your turn" when emailing me about my order and it makes me feel like I'm being chastised by the lunch lady for cutting in line or something

>> No.9968079

>>9966437
Wait, asks you to shave her pubes then tries to assume your lesbian? Sounds like a drama obsessed Bitch. Ignore her and run, and stop shaving peoples pubes anon.

>> No.9968083

>>9966595
That’s a good feel :)

>> No.9968085

>tfw you have to go back to work after 2.5 months off enjoying glorious weeb life, and the other grown ups don't "get me" so I end up being socially awkward.

>> No.9968090

>>9966893
D U M P H I M. It’s one thing to randomly ogle a girl on the street or once in a while look at a sexy girl on the internet but when your S/O obsesses over someone else in this manner or people of a certain race etc. they’re literally telling you they settled for you and want what they’re obsessing over.

>> No.9968094
File: 16 KB, 216x146, IMG_7553.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968094

>find print that I have to declare my ultimate dream dress
>print is from an American indie brand
>print is years old
>print is never posted for sale anywhere ever
>indie brand isn't even alive anymore
>mfw

>> No.9968095

>>9968090
Hold on, let's not get too wild about this. There are plenty of dweebs that idolize individuals based off of just looking pretty or excelling in their field. For this the guy is clearly idolizing her because she's pretty. That being said, because he's putting something from her in a collection doesn't mean he doesn't love anon. It's more than just looks or personality for some one to genuinely give a shit about a person, and for anon and their bf to be together it means anon has the right combination of both for him. He's not settling for her, he's just an idiot that's ignorant to how pictures of other women being put on display could make her feel.

>> No.9968096

>>9968003
Wtf.....dude go to therapy obviously you’re fucking delusional, controlling, and think the world revolves around your bitchass.

>> No.9968104

>meet a cute guy at otakon
>hit off with him becouse of his obscure cosplay
>see him the next day and he's dressed as a girl

Why are most men in cosplay, such faggots? Men should be men, cross dressing is disgusting. There's never anyone who seems straight in this hobbie.

>> No.9968106

>>9968096
mismatching titties detected

>> No.9968108

>>9967752
FFMI is a more reliable number yeah but the average person doesn't know what it is anon

>>9967850
I obviously meant the "good" numbers and ranges rather than the actually unrealistic numbers anorexics hold themselves to

>> No.9968109

>>9968094
Which is it anon? I'll keep an eye out for you

>> No.9968110

>>9968104
If you want a straight dude then go look for the military-bland and brown shooter game dressing nerds.

>> No.9968125

>>9968003
T.uggo mad no guy could ever like her

>> No.9968130

>got diagnosed with ADHD this year
>all this struggle I had to socialize with others, the struggle of fearing rejection was all part of it
>pretty much prevented me from building any friendships and relationships after a con
>gave me a hard time to focus on most things, even those things I like a lot
I hate myself so much, but knowing what's wrong with me at least makes me understand all this struggle I had all my life. However I just see in myself that I probably won't be ever to build a friend/relationship with anyone now unless they know it from the beginning, and I doubt anyone wants someone like me now. Guess ill go alone to cons for the rest of my life.

>> No.9968138

>>9968130
Get meds for it?

>> No.9968142

>>9968138
Meds don't magically fix everything. It makes me help to focus, nothing else.

>> No.9968156

>>9968130
My best friend has ADHD and he's always been fine to make friends and such. I understand being scared of being disliked, when you are different you always tread those waters. But you can't let that control you. People want to communicate with you and be your friend, maybe not everyone, but there's potential friends out in the world. Also a lot of people at cons are weird and have similar fears/are in a similar position. You have to be willing to fail with people. if someone doesn't like you, who cares? In my experience, very few people are actually going to be mean to you, so I think you should just open yourself up and make friends. It's okay to be afraid, but it's not okay to let it control you and let it isolate you from people.

>> No.9968163

>>9968156
Should I just be open about it from the start? Like not "Hi I have ADHD" but maybe a bit afterwards.

>> No.9968164

>>9968163

How about not saying anything at all? That's a great idea. Nobody gives a fucking shit about your little made up ADHD thing.

>> No.9968168
File: 36 KB, 540x540, cglc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968168

>>9968104
There is nothing more straight than becoming your waifu.

>> No.9968169

>>9968164
fuck off cunt

>> No.9968190

>>9968169

>Huuuuurrrr be kind to me. I have a short attention span and may be awkward around people in cosplay and frilly dresses. Uuuuuuuuuueeeghhhh I have ADhD in case anyone was wondering why I'm acting like a retard.

That's literally what you sound like when you tell people you've just met about your "symptoms".

>> No.9968191

>>9968190
I have a diagnosis tho, you're just embarrassing yourself.

>> No.9968193

>>9968191

Jesus Christ, do you carry around a card with you that says that and show it to people you've just met?

>> No.9968195

>>9968191
Ok, but legitimately having ADHD doesn't mean people are willing to tolerate it to be your friend, and excuse your behavior. Unlike physical conditions which don't really affect other people, mental disorders inherently impact socialization and therefore other people by nature. I don't think you should lead with that information because what do you expect people to do with it? Sure, it explains your behavior but that doesn't make you any less awkward. Why not just find someone who isn't bothered, and accepts you for how you are? Then when you meet someone, they either find you annoying af and leave, or they don't care and you've found yourself a friend.

>> No.9968203

>>9968003
More proof that women don't actually have friends.

>> No.9968208

>tfw lappy of 5 years broke
>gotta spend 1000 quidazoids on a new one

so many cosplays and weabshit i coulda bought with that

>> No.9968228

>>9968208
Oh bugger. Bloody hell.

>> No.9968230

>>9968104
Sounds like he dodged a bullet.

>> No.9968236
File: 792 KB, 750x1334, IMG_7522.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968236

>>9968109
Sugary Bones from We're All Mad Here. I love the black x pink color way the most, but honestly I'd take anything I could get.

>> No.9968240
File: 116 KB, 880x960, hoWErbc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968240

>never went to a con in my life (live in rural area)
>realise a local con this october might actually be affordable
>get super excited
>what should i cosplay

>tfw remember too uggo, disfigured, and poor to even cosplay
>tfw completely lose all hope and excitement even if con isn't only about cosplay

>> No.9968263

>>9968228
Crikey. Jimminey crickets.

>> No.9968264

>>9968240
Just dress up as a goomba and call it a day

>> No.9968268

>>9968240
just b urself ;)

>> No.9968280

>>9968104
>have a hobby which has a culture of traps and futas
>surprised and upset when they find out that a guy they met a person within that hobby that likes traps and futas

You're barking up the wrong tree. It's like going to the beach and complaining you didn't know there was going to be sand.

>> No.9968308
File: 138 KB, 649x212, jsk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968308

>>9968236
One of my lolita FB friends just put the sax colorway up for sale.

If you want to, I can contact her about a possible taker? Pic is the size she has & what she's asking for it.

>> No.9968316

>>9968236
There was one on LM a month or so ago, it sold pretty quickly, you just need to be on the lookout and ready to pounce.

>> No.9968361

Lolita brought out my shopping addiction and it's fucking with me. How do I stop? I keep buying shit I don't need and feel guilty afterwards but I feel awful if I don't buy the things I want too. I try to stop buying and impose limits on myself but I keep failing. The only sweet release I have is when the listings I want to sell out. I'm not in a living situation where it's an issue but I feel awful about myself and it could definitely become a problem in the future.

>> No.9968366

>>9968361
Stop looking at places that sell things and do anything else.

>> No.9968381

>>9968104
Male cosplayer here.
I always do manly anime or game cosplay and military outfits. Better?

>> No.9968382

>>9968240
Cosplay is overrated, believe me.
If you have drawing skills and talent, you are more lucky in my view.

t. ex-cosplayer who want to be good at drawing

>> No.9968386

>>9968240
bring a pokemon plush and say you are a pokemon trainer.

>> No.9968392

>>9968381
>Male here
Y.EVERY.SINGLE.TIME???

>> No.9968402
File: 179 KB, 538x601, 1488510027147.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968402

>Getting ready for comm meet
>Have everything but my bloomers on because I always put them last for some reason, even after I put shoes on
>Put bloomers on and rush out the door so I'm not late
>Feel something moving around on my thighs
>Assume it's just a loose thread and ignore it after adjusting a little
>Make it to meet on time
>Chatting casually with friends
>Feel something AGAIN in my bloomers
>Try to stealth adjust again
>MORE movement
>Something is definitely CRAWLING on my crotch
>Rush to bathroom
>There's a fucking spider in my bloomers

WHAT THE FUCK. I'M SO SCARED OF SPIDERS TOO, LITERALLY SCREAMED IN THE STALL AND SOMEONE IN THE BATHROOM KNOCKED HARD TO ASK IF I WAS OKAY.

>> No.9968404 [DELETED] 
File: 296 KB, 1920x1080, concept-movie_zuroku-bd_3549.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968404

>>9966437
>tfw was once asked in high school to shave my crush's pubes and thought she was joking so dismissed it with a "lol no way, fag!" joke
>he ended up just getting someone else to do it
>they started dating shortly after

>> No.9968405
File: 296 KB, 1920x1080, concept-movie_zuroku-bd_3549.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968405

>>9966437
>tfw was once asked in high school to shave my crush's pubes and thought she was joking so dismissed it with a "lol no way, fag!" joke
>she ended up just getting someone else to do it
>they started dating shortly after

>> No.9968421

>>9968402
What kind of filthy place do you live in that spiders get in your clothes?

>> No.9968426

>>9968421
not that anon but do you live in a very cold climate or something? In any warm climate you'll find spiders in houses no matter how clean the house is.

>> No.9968427

>>9968426
I live in Australia the home of giant af spiders. I have never had spiders in my clothes. In my shoes, yes but never my clothes.

>> No.9968429

>>9968421
nayrt but any kind of basement apartment or just anywhere near a closet/storage can have a spider hanging out (and of course they can go anywhere else in the dwelling if they feel like it, but it's less likely. spiders =/= dirty environ.) since they just put the bloomers on i bet it was a closet spider.

>> No.9968431

>>9968427
>not dressing your household's biggest, most treasured huntsman-tan in its own tiny lolita outfit with eight shoes
wyd anon

>> No.9968434

>>9968392
what did they meme by this

>> No.9968435

>>9968421
Everyone gets spiders in their house. theyre not dirty creatures.

>> No.9968440
File: 72 KB, 216x212, Muffet.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968440

>>9968431
>I heard that anon hates spiders.
>I heard that they love to stomp on them.
>I heard...
>...that they're awfully stingy with their burando

>> No.9968442
File: 261 KB, 756x1051, __admiral_and_unicorn_azur_lane_drawn_by_natsumi_akira__0358eeee1d8cd7e55f103e59eb03d656.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968442

>Meet cool guys who like to talk about anime, games n shit I'm interested in
>Exchange contact information
>Too afraid to talk to them because I have a boyfriend, and they're probably not interested in having me just as a friend
>Rinse and repeat, same shit different people
Kill me.

>> No.9968447
File: 31 KB, 640x599, 39208D92-9C0C-4E6F-B318-8A3AF5DC5B9A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968447

I've been cosplaying for about ten years now but only in the past two have actually made an effort to post my things on instagram/facebook to show people, sort of like a portfolio. My goal has always been to make things as accurate as possible to the source material down to the little details, but I've noticed that people kind of pass over those things in favor of people who go over the top with extra "fancy" details even if the design doesn't call for it and it ends up looking cluttered. It makes me feel like my work isn't appreciated unless I make it gaudy and eye catching, but that isn't really my style. Kind of sucks to be overlooked though.

>> No.9968448

>Wake up in great mood
>Get call from organisation I'm part of
>They request me to participate in a thing tomorrow
>Accept with enthusiasm
>Roughly plan a coord for the occasion
>Just need to wash this one blouse
>I'm new, my closet is limited
>Forget about washing
>Supposed to do reasonable things all day
>Watch cartoons until late dawn instead
>Check facebook in despair
>Really fashionable friend who occasionally wears lolita has posted pictures
>She looks so much better than me
>I haven't even "come out" as a lolita yet
>At least not on social media
>Have literally no pictures of it
>Haven't changed my profile picture in more than a year
>No pictures posted anywhere of me lately
>Even if that one friend won't be at the thing tomorrow I still compare myself to her
>The clean blouse I have won't look as good
>Should I even wear lolita at all?

Hold me /cgl/... I'm going to sleep and hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.

>> No.9968449

>>9968447
I appreciate you, anon

>> No.9968467
File: 304 KB, 1106x1431, B055B86C-6F5D-473D-878C-AA5E6F9A8E89.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968467

>>9968442
I know this feel anon. I am bitch to every guy I meet because I fear that if I show any sort of kindness they’ll see that as an excuse to pursue me. And even when I’m a complete bitch some men still pursue me. I just want to talk to people that like weeb shit.

>> No.9968479

>>9968442
Depends how pretty you are in all honesty.

>> No.9968485
File: 500 KB, 500x375, 1520896413539.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968485

I made the mistake of looking through my very first email address out of curiosity. Spent 2 hours scrolling through old YouTube emails from people I met at cons when I was 12, when MangaNext was still a thing. Got emotional over remembering everything (even the cringy stuff)
>22 now and hasn't kept contact with any of them.

>> No.9968488

>>9968308
Oh man, if it wasn't for the fact that this is large I'd immediately say yes. Those measurements are too big for me sadly...

>>9968316
Damn, that's great news. All the listings I could find were from several years ago, so it's good to know it's still circulating. I'll have to keep a sharper eye out.

Thanks for the support, gulls!

>> No.9968491

>>9968467
to be fair, talking to people about weeb shit gets super boring really fast.

>> No.9968493

>>9968361
I dealt with a similar thing. Try to prioritize purchases by making lists of purchases you'd get the most satisfaction out of. Maybe a list of dream prints to keep an eye out for or items to fill in a coord you're working on instead of buying sporadically. Start doing the same things with the items you've already purchased too. Bought a dress that you don't absolutely love? Sell it! Keeping a constant stream of selling when you buy new things makes for less hoarding and inevitably a wardrobe that will truly fit what you want. When you see something you want, ask yourself "am I willing to part with something I already have in order to buy this?" Finally, occupy yourself with other things. The biggest thing that helped me with my shopping addiction was putting more focus into other hobbies and activities. Find ways to enjoy lolita fashion that don't involve making new purchases. Hope this helps a bit, anon. I know it's a real pain to get so invested in shopping that you end up feeling shitty.

>> No.9968496

>>9966511
Keto diets have worked really well for most people I know. Give it a shot.

>> No.9968507
File: 184 KB, 667x812, hilacringe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968507

>accidentally gained 30 pounds
>have almost two months before the con
That's enough time to lose at least 20, right??

>> No.9968511

>>9968507
The average person can lose 4 pounds a week if exercising 5 days a week.

>> No.9968520

>>9968507
How do you 'accidentally' gain 30 pounds?

>> No.9968526
File: 231 KB, 796x664, sashafarted.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968526

Child cosplayers are making my gf baby-crazy.

>> No.9968553

I really was a good person of admirable character all along. Other people really did appreciate that about me all along. Admitting that to myself is not narcissism or a weakness. I was tempering myself to do good the whole time. And I still am.

>> No.9968554

>>9968520
birth control, maybe?

>> No.9968557

>>9968526
Do you want kids anon?

>> No.9968558
File: 51 KB, 720x480, (G_P) Votoms (Remastered) 18(x264)(A4700A7D).mkv_snapshot_03.43_[2016.01.12_21.12.58].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968558

>>9968104
Does this mean I get a free gf if I dress up as my Chirico Cuvie?

>> No.9968564

>mfw my hobby is renovating my room at 2 am in the morning and not wanting to stop

I have work in 6 hours someone stop me

>> No.9968584

>>9968130
It helps, but you will still need to work on yourself and turn it into something positive. Never mind the BPD sour cunts in this thread.

>>9968442
You could just tactfully mention it, though it actually requires tact.

>> No.9968593

> buys long time dream dress on mercari for really decent price
> eagerly awaiting dress for ages, order the matching headbow and pay an arm and a leg for shipping because I want the set
> dress arrives
> elastic is stretched to all hell, like the hulk himself tried to cram himself into it
> yellow. Like, literally nearly fluorescent yellow with sweat
> seller didn't disclose any damages or stains at all on listing and edited them out of photos using filters and shit
> I hate fat people

>> No.9968679

>>9968130
Just be grateful you don't have autism and hope adhd never becomes a slur.

>> No.9968682

>>9968442
>tfw I'm a guy in this situation
>don't want to date, just excited because I never had anyone to weeb out with

>> No.9968683

>>9968679
Jesus Christ

>> No.9968685

>>9968683
I have add myself and feel bad for people with autism every time I hear someone use it like that. Imagine having to admit to someone at work that you actually have autism, unlike the guy they've been calling autistic all the time because he sucks at his job.

>> No.9968715

>>9968679
I have autism and call things autistic all the time. It's not that big of a deal. Words only have the power you give them. If someone were to call me autistic in an actual insulting way as if it makes me less of a person because of it, then I'll take offence.

>> No.9968725

>>9968593
Mercari?? Damn fat Japanese people

>> No.9968727 [DELETED] 

>>9968485
Same here.
Here my version:
>I made the mistake of looking through my very first email address out of curiosity. Spent 2 hours scrolling through cosplay.com and other community sites emails from people I met at cons when I was in my late teens and early 20s. Got emotional over remembering everything (even the cringy stuff)
>30 now and hasn't kept contact with any of them.
Yeah, I'm old.

>> No.9968729

>>9968485
Same here.
Here my version:
>I made the mistake of looking through my very first email address out of curiosity. Spent 2 hours scrolling through cosplay.com and other community sites emails from people I met at cons when I was in my late teens and 20s. Got emotional over remembering everything (even the cringy stuff)
>30 now and hasn't kept contact with any of them.
Yeah, I'm old.

>> No.9968732

>>9968442
Protip: show the cool guys your female single friends or other nice girls without boyfriend.

>> No.9968775

>>9967152
That's how it is.
You can vote here if you want /cgl/ to be in the next cup, though:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflZkX6lAOAg0oX6WNiktmIKMGPoKYkV955dtm3tdHZCDDxOg/viewform

Polite sage.

>> No.9968779
File: 48 KB, 422x387, sixtyniggas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968779

>>9968557
I'm a male under 40, so no.

>> No.9968786

>>9968779
>he wants to have kids after 40
>he wants to be 58 when his kid is finally old enough to potentially start caring for himself

Bro you'll die before you see your kids start their own families at that rate.

>> No.9968788

>>9968786
>wanting to have children at all
>not just getting a dog

>> No.9968791
File: 24 KB, 640x544, 158864357861.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968791

>>9968788

>> No.9968803

>>9968791
>only one abortion
Step the fuck up senpai

>> No.9968812
File: 27 KB, 298x500, vONxgZU[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968812

>>9968788
this tbqh sempai. children are vampire parasites that literally suck the life from you.

>> No.9968818

>>9968786
My dad was 59 when I turned 18 lol.

>> No.9968820
File: 1.86 MB, 228x170, 1533669359464.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968820

>local post office has two new employees
>they are smartass super cunts who never used the service they are working for
>next post office is 3 neighbourhoods away
Guess I won't post my sales for a while.

>> No.9968822

>>9968593
Don't hate all fatties, just the delusional ones.

>> No.9968827

>>9968820
why are you not buying postage online?

>> No.9968851

>>9968786
what's with seeing kids starting their own families? I mean, you got children, you did your thing. isn't it the checkpoint?

>> No.9968856

>>9968715
There are other people with autism hurt by it. Maybe YOU don't give the word ''power'' in that way, but other people do and other people's view of you influence your career prospects and social life.

>> No.9968859

>>9968779
>A man's age matters. As men get older, the chances of conceiving and having a healthy child decline. Male fertility starts to decline after 40 when sperm quality decreases. This means it takes longer for their partners to conceive and when they do, there's an increased risk of miscarriage.

>> No.9968871

>>9968827
I do, but I still have to drop the packages off. The newfag employees told me the way I labeled it for more than 2 years is wrong, even though it is printed online where you have to follow instuctions and can do literally nothing wrong. One of them also didn't ship my package because it was 5 gramms over the weight limit.

>> No.9968888

>>9968442
iktf
>happy I've found someone to nerd with
>conversations are wonderful and normal at first
>slowly becomes evident they just want to smash
>eventually every convo turns into how good they'd fuck my tight pussy blah blah blah
>they turn into braindead robots
>"holy shit did you see the new teaser?!"
>"haha yeah... wish u would tease my cock XD jk :p"
>"h-haha anyway I'm so excited! what do you think of--"
>"oh im excited too if you know what I mean~"
Either that or
>I love you so much I'll die for you even though I only met you 2 days ago I'm so needy I would treat a girl right I'm a nice guy

>make it clear I don't have those intentions (don't even have a partner, simply don't feel ready to with ANYONE at all)
>they either completely start ignoring me or have your average incel rant full of buzzwords then drop me

It's so fucking heartbreaking. I'm so tired of this shit. I feel guilty and can understand their feeling but at the same time feel disgruntled.
It's like, "oh". Why did I fool myself again into thinking things would go well.
Often times I've even been referred to as "one of the bros" as well but for some reason it's only a matter of time until they start making this image of a stereotypical woman in their mind or some shit and turn into slobbering braindead zombies, like the people I knew are completely gone.

anyway that's how I completely isolated myself

>> No.9968897
File: 3 KB, 125x125, 1485634207440s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968897

>>9968856
NAYRT but also autistic and also use the word to describe things that are, well...autistic. It's only self deprecating or insulting if you have some kindof insecurity about it, which you clearly do considering you brought it up out of nowhere. Other anon is 100% right when saying that words have no power, only your reaction to those words. Reclaim the term yourself and have pride in your sperginess and you won't get so buttblasted at strangers on a chinese papercraft forum.

you sure you're even autistic if you care this deeply about other people's idiot opinions and your place in society? lmao

>> No.9968909

>>9968888
How about some platonic cuddling instead?

>> No.9968911

>>9968442
>>9968888
thirded. men are trash. kill them all. they'd fuck a pile of wet leaves if it was warm enough.

>> No.9968920
File: 1.28 MB, 450x252, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968920

>>9968909
nayrt tho

>> No.9968931

>>9968920
Sounds good. I ended up doing it with the last woman I took home after a night out. I think I just prefer the closeless of another human being these days.

>> No.9968946
File: 45 KB, 410x391, 1518211834558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968946

>do commissions for brand money
>sometimes porn, sometimes just random shit for people
>get a dress today i bought using the money i earned
>"how'd you afford this dress?" my mother says
>tell her it's none of her business but i draw for people and they pay me
>"you must just have a sugar daddy or are some online prostitute"
>no, fuck off, i literally just do art
>"why can't i see this art?"
>because it's confidential to people unless they want it shared
>mother still believes that i'm a camwhore or a sugar baby
>tfw she can never let me do something remotely independent without thinking i'm doing something 'wrong'

>> No.9968958
File: 15 KB, 490x480, bbbdb56af57481e2928543a9b567056eb31469dd5fa792accdfa70c4f0d69c5d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9968958

>>9968946
>still talking to your mother about yourself or things you care about
There is your problem.

>> No.9968960

>>9968897
She's talking about how colleagues etc. use it, not how autists use it

>> No.9968961

>>9968958
It's a little hard not to. I live with her and she's extremely nosy, controlling, and overprotective. To the point she could be considered abusive.
Life is suffering

>> No.9968962

>>9968557
No way! I don't like kids, too much work and it exist more than enough humans on this fucking planet. If the human race is threatened to die out, then I make kids.

>> No.9968963

>>9968911
gonna have to say that a person advocating murder is worse than someone wanting sex.

>> No.9968981

>>9968488
might be easier to get it tailored to be smaller than to make it bigger

>> No.9968992

>>9968961
Should just get a sugar daddy at that point desu

>> No.9968995

>>9968911
... then I turn to women and they all turn out to be extremists as well

there are great men (and great women of course), my father is one, my bro in law is one (he's the only one I've been able to occasionally nerd with when he comes over), it's just that I always seem to have bad luck

>>9968909
i'm down for that as long as I know the person fairly enough, I'm usually an affectionate person in general who loves maximum comfy but I guess I give off the wrong vibe

>>9968946
iktf
had a similar situation anon
snapped, told her "sorry im not a whore like you" and got my ass beat but at least I let it out of my system
Think about seeing a psychologist/counselor if you can, not talking about already full-on meds and all, but sometimes they help you think and guide you. Mine did and obviously my situation is still shit but I've learnt to rationalise things and become more self-reliant.

>> No.9968999

>>9968995
Where do you live?

>> No.9969002

>>9968897
>colleagues don't want to work with someone autistic
>''i'm not giving the word power so it doesn't affect me :)''

>> No.9969017

>>9966922
Seconding this.

>>9966926
You don't come off as petty. My Dad has had posters of Marilyn Monroe up around the house and naked girls on Countaches for longer than I've been alive and he still only has eyes for my mother.

>> No.9969077

>>9968963
I know some people are extra sensitive but it's a post on 4chan, don't take it serious

>> No.9969094
File: 81 KB, 379x364, 1533749818899.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969094

>>9969077
Not that anon but tell that to some of the retarded gulls browsing this board
>post saying men as a whole are irredeemable garbage and should be put to death
>nothing is said
>post saying anything even slightly critical of women as a whole
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking crossboarders get off my board go back to /r9k/ incel

>> No.9969113

>>9968888
>"holy shit did you see the new teaser?!"
>"haha yeah... wish u would tease my cock XD jk :p"
Haha holy fuck, where are you finding these people? That's absolutely deviant.

>> No.9969147

>>9968888
This happens to me allll the time. I just want to have friends. I would befriend girls but there aren't any with the same interests where I live.

>> No.9969152

>>9969094
The opposite is true on every other board

>> No.9969155

>>9969094
>check out other boards on 4chan
>''everything that's wrong with my life is the fault of women''
>''feminism ruined the world''
>everyone agrees

>> No.9969157
File: 67 KB, 729x582, 1529582440108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969157

>>9969152
>>9969155
>gulls
>browsing other boards or knowing they even exist
Good joke. Nu-feminism is objectively shit too. You don't have to hate women to dislike it

>> No.9969165

>>9969157
normal feminists dislike nu-feminism, that doesn't mean they go around saying feminism ruined the world

>> No.9969168
File: 48 KB, 498x456, SpookedCat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969168

>Use public bathroom in a pinch
>Notice alien goo on petti
>mfw
>Wipe it off faster than the speed of light
>Frantically check if skirt is okay
>It is
>Breathe sigh of relief
>Still tastes like vomit in my mouth

God bless that my petticoat is machine washable. It went straight to the water fun land as soon as I got home.

>> No.9969231

>>9968888
Can somewhat confirm but it also works the other way around as well. I'm very picky when comes to girls and have strict standards but I naturally get along better with girls than boys so I end up being friends with a lot of girls who I just don't find attractive but want as friends. Although, eventually it's obvious they are only hanging around me because they think, "Why would a guy hang around a girl so much if they don't like them? Guys only care about girls if they like them, so therefore he must like me." Which ends in me rejecting their advances and they never talk to me again or they get frustrated I won't pay them romantic attention and try to make me jealous by getting with some other guy which doesn't work. Friends usually don't last more than 4-5 months, which is sad but I enjoy learning about new people.

But when I do find a girl with the same interests I find attractive, I pursue immediately because it's like finding a unicorn on Mars. I'm not going to let it slip through my fingers without giving it a try.

>> No.9969236

>>9968856
Why would you ever admit you're autistic to people you don't trust? Better off people just thinking you're a bit off centre than having some dick think you're incompetent because of an extremely varied mental disorder.

Only times I've ever admitted I was autistic is when I felt comfortably telling the person about why I behave sometimes a little weird or react oddly. To others I just brush it off as I'm a little "eccentric" or "off beat" or "socially awkward".

>> No.9969248

>>9968779
Your more likely to have retarded children if you wait too long. Sperm quality decreases with age.

>> No.9969275

>>9968491
True; either way I just want to talk to the opposite sex without them drooling on me. Is that too much to ask for?

>> No.9969288

>>9969248
Trisomia birth defects and autism are more common when the woman's eggs are older anon, you have shit backwards
Sperm is made hot and fresh, eggs just.. cook.

If a kid has downs you can either blame family history or an aged mom for it.

>> No.9969289

>>9969288
I bet your dad was old af

>> No.9969291

>>9969289
My biological was a literal sperm donor, so no, that's not really how that works.

>> No.9969309

>>9968526
Maybe your gf is actually a pedo?

>> No.9969324
File: 321 KB, 372x539, 1490652401706.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969324

>>9968788
>tfw want to get a vasectomy so I never have to deal with this shit
>Doctor against it because I'm 28 with no kids

Fuck you, doc. If it wasn't for the fact that my insurance doesn't cover it, I'd have it done already. When the fuck is male birth control going to fucking be a thing? Not condoms, fuck those, actual "take a pill and I've plenty of seed to spill" fucking birth control? Fuck the asshats in big pharma with their backwards ass logic. Giving women the responsibility to prevent pregnancy hurts your rich asses too, morons. You'll be crying for that male birth control you didn't fund when the girl you cheated on tells you she's pregnant because she forgot to take her pills the week before you big pharma'd her cervix. Yes I mad. How is it 2018 and we're still relying on fucking repurposed water balloons as our only form of protection from the life ruining roast beef gnomes? Fucking India of all places is the scientific forefront in developing anything remotely usable. I guess you should leave it to the country that's mastered the art of scamming to create a solution to women """"""unexpectedly"""""""" becoming pregnant and wanting your life ruined along with theirs.

>> No.9969333

>>9968897
I can relate. I'm homosexual and I use the word "gay" insultingly all the time. I think people just need to realize that words are really just words, and linguistically it's natural for them to spawn into their own meanings that are completely divorced from their intended purpose even if they were supposed to be insulting. "Gay" in itself used to just mean happy and was just kinda hijacked and repurposed, I guess as a "I'm happy that I'm homosexual" subtext. Then it was hijacked again as an insult, but it's been used so much as an insult that it really just got a third meaning and is just another case of where context is key. If I say:
>That guy is really gay today

It can mean the person is being really annoying/stupid today, he's doing things with strong homosexual undertones or being extra expressive of his orientation today, or he's just really happy. Context is important, but no matter what the meaning is, they'll all mean different things to me and I'll take zero offence to whatever the meaning is.

You know what I think about virtue signalers that would tell people "stop using gay as an insult?" They're really fuckin gay.

>> No.9969344

>>9968946
Why not just show her your SFW drawings? Seems like an easy solution. She sounds like a megabitch anyway though.

>> No.9969347
File: 20 KB, 373x446, 1518215356132.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969347

>>9969324
>big pharma'd her cervix

>> No.9969354

>>9969333
do people also say stuff like ''that homosexual fucked up again'' when someone else (not a gay person) makes a mistake at work?

>> No.9969361
File: 10 KB, 236x173, FB_IMG_1514906438456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969361

>Plan a cool mythology and armour inspired coord over a year ago, waiting to wear it
>IDD and a few other lolitas start posting coords and amazing photoshoot pics with armour pieces
>Scrap my coord because I don't want to look derivative and mine wouldn't be to the same standard of photography as theirs
>Flash forward to now
>Going to Myths, excited to wear dream dress
>tfw a friend accidentally snipes my first coord idea by announcing she's doing it before I do and with the same dress even
>Her coord plan looks amazing, genuinely better than mine
>Support her choice and come up with a good second coord idea
>Finally I'm sure I have something interesting and original that nobody can steal from me
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>tfw someone posted a coord almost identical to the one I'm planning to wear on Instagram this week
>tfw stuck with my coord because I've bought accessorises and shoes and everything and the event is in two weeks
Guess I'm cursed to always look like a copycat.

>> No.9969367 [DELETED] 
File: 1.59 MB, 4032x3024, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969367

I'm taking a mean shit and it kinda hurt.

>> No.9969368
File: 93 KB, 313x382, 1515371829277.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969368

>>9969367
Stop posting or I'm banning you from discord, Paul. Don't you fuck my home board up with your shitposting. I'm serious.

>> No.9969389

>>9969367
>>9969368
kek

>> No.9969394

>>9969368
It ain't me, but ban him anyway. Also threatening to ban people over chats is epitome of kweer

>> No.9969425

>>9966897
I get getting a signed print of a cosplayer you like but framing it and hanging it on your wall is a bit weird, tell him how it makes you feel.

>> No.9969429

>>9967195
Not that anon but I find it terribly hard, I can't really meet any girl who is into similar things as me, and if I do (usually online) I don't know what to say and I don't know how to have a conversation. And meeting through work or friends would be hard because then they'd see my brother who is according to other people, better looking, or who girls go for, and the fact he's more a 'normie nerd guy' as in he loves marvel and video games. I mean, I guess I just need to be more confident and stuff but I don't want to be going after people who it's obvious would rather go for him.
Sorry for the rant on this thread

>> No.9969443

>>9968164
You're a piece of shit, and fuck off back to /b/

>> No.9969445

>>9968190
Why are you such an asshole anon? Are you that unlikable irl that you have to spread your cancer here too?

>> No.9969446

>>9968191

ADHD and ADD are felt to be overdiagnosed at least in Burgerland.

>> No.9969447

>>9968195
I don't think
>>9968191
was doing anything wrong by asking that, having a neurological disorder might not be the same as a physical one but that doesn't mean they can't let them know, it's not an excuse it's a reason, if they don't want to deal with someone like that then once they've been told they don't have to be friends with them or anything.

>> No.9969451

>>9968382
I'd say it's the opposite, always been good with drawing/painting and starting to get into cosplay, I feel it's a lot harder to do anything in 3D than it is to do in 2D

>> No.9969452

>>9969447

ADD is a psychological disorder. Neurological disorders usually are more along the lines of strokes, multiple sclerosis, etc. Granted the two intersect quite a bit at points but ADD is still a fairly distinct DSM-V psychiatric diagnosis.

>> No.9969456

>>9968427
You've had them, plural, in your shoes and your shocked someone found 1(one) spider in their clothes?

>> No.9969459

>>9968090
arent you going overboard? how is this any different than signed posters?

>> No.9969461

>>9968447
You are better than the over the top cosplayers, keep going.

>> No.9969462

Im in love with cheap ali express goth dresses.

They are so cute and affordable for casual

>> No.9969463

>>9968090

Just a PSA: all you guys with white girlfriends who idolize asian boy bands, you should dump them too.

>> No.9969465

I've been on okcupid for a few months now and I finally sound someone who likes lolita!
>I love lolita style clothing
cool!
>I am curious about ageplay and am looking for a daddydom.
..oh.

>> No.9969475

>>9969452
Oh fair, thank you for correcting my mistake, I'm just saying because I have Tourettes, which is a neurological disorder and I end up having to tell people after I meet them, I try not to do it the first time but if my tics get worse (usually when I'm drunk and can't control them as much) I have to tell people otherwise, like in the past I'll have people asking me what I've taken and I have to keep telling them I'm not on any drugs, I just have tourettes.

>> No.9969510

>>9969324
Male birth control has two major flaws. One being that it's way more difficult to neutralise millions of cells compared to female birth control. Second being that what woman is going to trust a man when he says he's on birth control? The woman is the one with the most to lose in this situation. She risks putting her life in danger through pregnancy because a guy lied to her just so he could fuck her. The same goes within relationships as well, what woman is going to trust her boyfriend to remember it everyday?

>> No.9969513

>>9969456
Shoes is a bit different than clothes because sometimes I leave my shoes outside or in the garage (I don't wear shoes in the house and sometimes can't be fucked putting them back in my closet properly). You keep your clothes either hung up in a wardrobe or folded in your drawers. The only reason spiders exist in an area of the house is because there are insects to be eaten. Only reason there can be insects in your house regularly enough to warrant spiders IN YOUR FUCKING WARDROBE is if it's dirty with food scraps.

>> No.9969520

>>9969513
Or they climb in through windows, doors, and what have you. Also, why would you not just have a shoe rack to store your shoes inside your house?

>> No.9969521

>>9969510
maybe don't have sex with someone you don't trust.

>> No.9969535

>>9969521

>maybe have sex with a woman instead because they can't impregnate you and everyone can be a lying asshole

ftfy

>> No.9969554

>>9969510
Girl, let me tell you, the amount of guys I know that have or ever thought about intentionally tricking a woman into having a kid is exactly 0
Won't say the same of my female acquaintances.

>> No.9969557

>>9969554
I'm a dude but anyway, I was talking more about one night stands and tinder hookups. No girl would ever trust a guy who says he's on birth control. So then what's the point of male birth control because even if you do take it, you're going to wear a condom anyway or the girl will be on contraception as well?

>> No.9969580

>>9969557
Why would you go unprotected with one night stands/tinder hookups anyway? People like you are why STDs are even still relevant nowadays. Holy shit. If you don't know the person, assume they have something you don't want.

>> No.9969582
File: 41 KB, 550x539, JS1wQjK.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969582

>>9969557
This is such a non-issue, bro. Wanna know the answer? Let her be on birth control too. Just because guys have the option now doesn't mean girls lose the option. If she doesn't trust the guy hen take it into her own hands. Right now it's literally the scenario you're describing, but with the sexes reversed. The guy has to rely on the girl telling the truth and has no protection for himself unless he wants to feel absolutely nothing during sex. With birth control for both sexes, it doesn't matter if one is lying, you have yourself covered.

How is this even an argument?

>> No.9969587

>>9969557
A woman has the option to end the pregnancy, the man does not. The woman has much more control in the scenario.

>> No.9969665

>>9969582
Then that's a completely retarded relationship you have going on. It's just not marketable and wouldn't sell.

>>9969587
The woman has to put her life in danger. Pregnancy can go wrong fast.

>> No.9969671

>>9969557
male birth control is ideal for those in a committed relationship, seeing as its side effects are considerably less than what birth control does to a woman’s body.

>> No.9969684
File: 653 KB, 500x281, giphy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969684

just met a wonderful guy online with the same nerdy anime interests, only to find out hes way shorter than me and he probably doesnt want to date someone taller

>> No.9969686

>>9969684
>settling for manlets

>> No.9969711

>>9969671
Male birth control I just don't think will be a thing for a long time. Nothing just yet has been successful and it's actual marketability is small.

>> No.9969716

>>9969684
I don't get this. I think tall women are pretty awesome.

>> No.9969751

I don't know where to meet new people on or off the internet. I'm poor, there are no conventions, and I don't have time to socialize at new places thanks to work and school. The internet is hard too since the people I want to talk to are here, but this isn't a meet and greet. Also /soc/ is bad.

>> No.9969903

>>9969684
>and he probably doesnt want to date someone taller
why do you think this?

>>9969751
same.

>> No.9969919
File: 97 KB, 1200x1000, Creamynowyouwillneverlookatabavarianthe_b7a74e_6511354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969919

>>9969711
>>9969665
>No market

Citation needed. Your anus isn't a source. It's a pretty universal feeling shared among men that they want to cum inside but don't want random baby mamas coming out the woods to claim babytax on their asses. It's also very common for women to be scared of the side effects (particularly weight gain, I see that fear online and in real life a lot) and men being the one to take risks on instead would be much more helpful. Plenty of women rely exclusively on condoms even in committed relationships because they fear side effects.

If you can show data to prove your claim, I'll take it to consideration. Until then, I'm inclined to believe the opposite. Sounds more like a situation like weed, where Big Pharma says there isn't a market only because they don't want to cannibalize sales on what they're already making big bank on. Now all the sudden it's becoming legalized and WHOOPS, guess there was a market after all.

>> No.9969950

>>9969684
>probably doesnt want to date someone taller
Then he is a faggot

>> No.9969995

>>9969684
>Dating anyone under 5'11"

I don't understand you girls. Men like this need to be killed from the gene pool.

>> No.9970162

>>9969751
Well, you could always try the friend finder thread if you haven't already, anon!

>> No.9970919

>that feel when you have more cringe-feels about cosplay
Strange, more and more I have this feeling.
Maybe I am too old for this? I do coslay over 10 years.

>> No.9971943

>>9970919
>tfw you're getting comfier with cosplay the more you see it.
I'm concerned that if I got a strong enough push I would get into it, but I still regret not trying to seek out a second-hand cosplay shop during my vacation in Japan to at least try something out.

>> No.9974143

>>9967685
Anon take from a person who got ghost by a friend a year ago. They just want to have see you again.

>> No.9974176

>>9974143
>tfw ghosted all my friends for two years
>they don't want to see me again

>> No.9975075
File: 621 KB, 1080x1703, 20180822_222105.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9975075

This person is following my IG and I've never been so grossed out.

>> No.9975236

>>9975075
What the hell?

>> No.9976162

>>9969684
I would go for it. Lots of guys like tall girls.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action