[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 20 KB, 300x250, 1508978301734.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10295191 No.10295191 [Reply] [Original]

human servers are what i hate most about any restaurant. waiters are useless pieces of shit, they're never there when they're supposed to be, they sometimes fuck up, they spill your drink, they get your order wrong, they don't bring the food in the right order, they try to take away the empty dishes too early or too late, they take a long fucking time to bill you, they look at you weird during the entire process if at any point you show any kind of dissatisfaction with what they are doing, and they ruin any sort of enjoyment i might get from being served because i have to be constantly assessing how much the retard's job is worth. I want them to quote me a price in advance for a given service, i'll pay it and if i didn't like it i'll just never come again. ideally though, i'd show up and there would be a fucking camera reading my lips or using whatever AI algorithm to figure out when i want to place an order, it would show up, listen to me, interject if its algorithm is confident that it can suggest something i'll like better than whatever i had in mind, carry its own little fridge around so it can give me the drink i ordered immediately, right on the spot, with no delays, no spilling, no dirty glasses that i have to get them to take back; then i'd get a clock somewhere on my table that tells me how long until my food is ready, then the fucking robot should bring it to my table immediately, in the right order, not letting it get cold, along with another drink if i've finished the one i had already and it thinks i want another one; then i'll eat for as long as i like, then leave, and the meal will be charged to my account automatically without me having to talk to anybody or wonder how much the waiter's job was worth because since it's a fucking robot it will already be included in the price. fuck people.

anyone else feel this way

>> No.10295210

>>10295191
i agree that a majority of waiters and waitresses are retarded liberal arts majors at the local college, but that's not excuse for writing all this out instead of just saying you unironically have autism. it's okay to have autism, but you don't need to effect everyone elses lives and careers because you're different.

>> No.10295218

how about you serve yourself a bullet to the fuck

>> No.10295221
File: 403 KB, 380x298, m5Ca7oU.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TL;DR

>> No.10295223

>>10295191
I AGREE FELLOW CONSUMER

>> No.10295233

>>10295210
All the waitresses where I work are ((((psychology))) majors who want to be therapists but don't realize you need a Masters to do that but are also too dumb to even manage to get past the gen-eds
> Comp Sci Cook here

>> No.10295308
File: 133 KB, 450x356, Weird-Worst-Execution-Methods-Scaphism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Feck off & die you miserable cunt

>> No.10295429

>WAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO I HAVE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER HUMANS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kill yourself you worthless autistic cunt.

>> No.10295468

>>10295221
The fuck is the source of this gif?

>> No.10295479

>>10295429
>>10295308
Waiters detected. Glad I don't tip.

>> No.10295487
File: 125 KB, 800x371, bling.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10295191
TL;DR

>> No.10296741

>go to one of those all you can eat bazillion steak house where the cut meat off a giant spic onto your plate
>waiter is so shit that he doesn’t refill my drink even once
>at the end instead of tipping my waiter try to tip the guy that brings the meat cause he was nice and always had my plate filled with meat
>says he can’t accept tips cause he gets paid more then the waiter scum
>call over the manager and tell him how shit my waiter is and explained how I want to tip the bringer of meats
>sorry sir we actually pay are meat bringers properly so he can’t accept it but please do tip the waiter
>walk out with out tipping anyone
Can’t wait until robots replace waiters

>> No.10296774

>>10295191
tl;dr but rest assured that 'human servers' hate 'human customers' too