Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 358 KB, 500x3134, Csx18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12502686 No.12502686 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

who was in the wrong here?

>> No.12502692

I went on this camping trip this weekend - One of the boys made chili - I had made it clear that I am Jewish and dont eat pork but after eating dinner I was cleaning up the trash and saw a packet of panchetta - turns out he had sauteed the onion in that to begin with.
I freaked the fuck out, made myself puke and made the person who had driven me drive me home (it was a 3 hour drive). I feel totally justified in doing this - was I in the wrong? I mean I look at it like if someone said they were diabetic and you served them a bunch of sugar or you gave someone with peanut allergies peanuts.

>> No.12502747

>eating dead animal carcass
Lmao at subhumans

>> No.12502754

>>12502686
That Muslim does not understand her own religion. The Koran doesn't say anything about touching plastic that contains pig meat.

>> No.12502755

>>12502692
i think they were in the wrong for serving it to you and you were also in the wrong for making a big deal of something that is ultimately harmless

>> No.12502759

The raghead for not doing her job

>> No.12502760

>>12502686
The moor should be fired for not being able to handle its job due to mental illness.
And should also get the fuck back to its goddamn country.

The moor fears the asturian.

>> No.12502769

>>12502754
This. It’s not kryptonite, you just aren’t supposed to knowingly eat it

>> No.12502775

>>12502692
old pasta is old
But for reference it is proper to do a form of basic penance, give a bit to charity or the like. The proper term is tshuva.

>> No.12503333
File: 596 KB, 480x640, D91F7BBC-4929-4A5B-B348-9038057085A0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12503333

>>12502692
Nah, it’s not. Jews don’t die if they eat pork. Diabetics and allergy sufferers do.

Of course, if it makes you suicidal..., then maybe. Otherwise, you’re a prat. Go see your rabbi.

>> No.12503549

Touching pork isn't forbidden in Islam. You just aren't allowed to eat it. Also, the Quran doesn't say pork is bad. It's just forbidden to eat (unless you're starving or you accidentally consumed it). A lot of try hards and know it alls say it's because pork is a dirty animal that carries parasites, but that's just a guess. You can really guess anything and it's still a guess.

>> No.12503578

>>12502692
It's over, you have to commit suicide now

>> No.12503606
File: 148 KB, 735x999, tesco-on-facebook-to-the-person-who-keeps-placing-pork-in-the-halal-meat-section-its-not-funny-whole-shelf-has-to-get-cleared-show-some-respect.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12503606

>>12502686
>not my problem. If you can't do the duties of your job, maybe you shouldn't be a cashier.

>> No.12504623

1. pork is delicious
2. touching it will make god send you to hell.

>> No.12504638
File: 118 KB, 500x800, 4f9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12504638

>>12502760
>asturian
based

>> No.12504640

>>12502686
the cashier
do your job or if your beliefs render you unable to do that you gotta quit

>> No.12504641

>>12504623
pork is the worst of the pig meats

>> No.12504649

>go to local supermarket in yurop
>someone put bacon in the halal shelf
eh

>> No.12504657

>>12502686
The artist for trying to be progressive but only looking racist for thinking Muslims cannot touch pork.

>> No.12504719

>>12502686
I guarantee the artist of this comic is the ugliest fattest bitch on the planet.

>> No.12504722

>>12502760
>And should also get the fuck back to its goddamn country.
Judging from the artstyle, I think the comic was written in a Muslim country.

>> No.12504743

>>12504719
i mean, she's kinda ugly, but not fat at all

*boom* there goes your stereotypes.

>> No.12504756

>>12504722
>muslim country
>selling pork

Press X to doubt

>> No.12504829 [DELETED] 
File: 14 KB, 224x469, signapore_religion.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12504829

>>12504756
artist is from Singapore, i believe.

they have muslims there.

>> No.12504843
File: 12 KB, 228x414, malaysia.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12504843

>>12504756
edit: she's from malaysia

>> No.12504850

>>12503606
This, I would continue standing there until she agreed to handle my pork or call someone over who would. It ain't gonna scan itself.

>> No.12504855

>>12502754
This. By the same logic she could only touch halal stuff.
Also that entitled face. Go work at a halal store if you're that worried.

>> No.12504893

The cashier, what the fuck, if you cant do that job dont do it. it wqould be like some IT guy going "nah i dont go near computers cause the electric radiation bamboozles my aura"

>> No.12504902

>>12502692
stale/10
>also fuck Jews

>> No.12504917
File: 180 KB, 609x524, w h a t.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12504917

>>12502686
Is that smoke? Is her bomb defective, is that what the joke is? Also, why is she working in a grocery store that will handle pork (and almost certainly also alcohol)?

>> No.12504919
File: 1.75 MB, 344x224, bitch sloth.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12504919

>>12502692
>Have someone else cook your meal
>Ask for no pork, they comply
>PORK TOUCHED MY ONION!
>I freaked the fuck out, made myself puke and made the person who had driven me drive me home (it was a 3 hour drive).
Bitch you would be walking home even if you stayed till the end of the trip

>> No.12504920

>>12502747
Dilate.

>> No.12504928
File: 61 KB, 224x314, 1557909270692.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12504928

>>12504850
>Spits on your package protected food
Really cashiers are the prime candidate in the service industry for bullying.

>> No.12504933

>>12502686
you for wasting my time by making me read this faggotry

>> No.12504978

>>12504928
>pretending like you actually do this
Lmaoing @ u and everyone else who types stuff like this then when it happens in real life all the cashier gets is a
>”t-thanks”

>> No.12505008

>go to bar
>order shot of vodka
>oh sorry I can't do that, I'm underage

>> No.12505049
File: 659 KB, 1632x1224, Babar-Spats.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12505049

i fed my muslim friend pork meatballs once (didn't know he was muslim) and he didn't really give a fuck when he found out, he said it was chill because allah knows he didn't know

>> No.12505050

>>12502686
Nobody, although laughing at someone like that is kind of a cunt move.

>> No.12505055
File: 243 KB, 467x467, brown disgust.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12505055

>>12504978
>Lmaoing @ u

>> No.12505069 [DELETED] 

>>12502692
There's a reason your ilk was gassed

>> No.12505075

>>12502686
The retard who hired someone who can't do even the most basic fucking job without making it about her religion.

>> No.12505089

>>12504843
Not a single atheist in the country?

>> No.12505100

>>12505049
this is the real shit
Once I served a Hindu family who didn't tell me they had any dietary restrictions. They enjoyed the onion soup until they found it was made with beef broth. I thought the mother was going to die she started hyperventilating so hard, and they treated me like shit - probably not because of the soup, just because Indians are subhuman - but the father kept assuring everyone it was fine because they didn't know.

>> No.12505269

>>12505089
>Not a single atheist in the country?
nope. lets go visit and spread the truth of atheism!

>> No.12505425 [DELETED] 

>>12505069
They were never gassed. They made that shit up. They should have been gassed, though.

>> No.12505460

>>12502692
Everything I can find is that inadvertent breaking of kosher is basically a non-issue, as long as you don't follow-up by doing it on purpose. And even then, as long as you stop doing that, repent, and do something positive like give to charity, you're fine.

>> No.12505512

>>12505089
>>12505269
looks like atheism is unacceptable there. no one would admit to it.

>> No.12505560

>>12504917
It's her angry aura. And they treat muslims like teens too young to sell alcohol, they call a coworker over. At least in the first world, this seems like a third world muslim majority country.

>> No.12505603

>>12505049
>>12505100
If you think about it, if we didn’t have diversity, this type of stuff would never happen and everyone could abide by their religious rules without accidentally being hindered by other people.

>> No.12505949

Any religion that arbitrarily makes certain foods verboten is not to be taken seriously.

>> No.12505976

>>12505949
>wypipo wingin' when dey see da yella ho mackin' da centipede

>> No.12505981

>>12505949
>Any religion......is not to be taken seriously
ftfy

>> No.12505995

>>12502692
Feel justified.. How many countries was it again?

>> No.12506073

>>12505981
>while you were studying religion,i was studying the blade

>> No.12506087

>>12506073
Did your sky daddy tell you that one?

>> No.12506093

>>12502692
If you get bamboozled into eating non koser it doesn't count

>> No.12506111

lol @ thinking Chinese will ever cater to Muslims political correctness.

>> No.12506117

>>12505949
It made sense thousands of years ago as a public safety measure. Not so much today.

>> No.12506119

>>12506111

FUN FACT:

There are currently over 1 million Uygur Muslims who are forced to live in chinese concentration camps, called "re-education camps".

Based Chinese don't suffer fools or Muslims.

>> No.12506128
File: 53 KB, 800x450, Uighur Muslim Reeducation Camp - Xiangjing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12506128

>>12506111

the chinese are too smart to put up with muslim invaders.

>> No.12506131

>>12506119
>based chinese
That's like saying it's okay that your uncle fucks your ass daily because he kisses you after.

>> No.12506134

>>12506131

I don't see a problem with either of those situations

>> No.12506137

>>12506119
>>12506128
Chinese are unironically baste
>don't give a fuck about muh hooman rights
>forcibly Han-wash all ethnic minorities
>use the the social credit system to incentivize social coherence and obedience

>> No.12506148

>>12506111
You know why the Muslims never dare to bomb or fuck with Chinese? Cause Chinese don't mess around and will bury your muslim ass along with all those you love.

>> No.12506152

How did pork become the main hot button issue? The verse about pork being unclean isn't really about pork specifically, but rather a number of things.

>The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 2“Say to the Israelites: ‘Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3You may eat any animal that has a divided hoof and that chews the cud.

>4“‘There are some that only chew the cud or only have a divided hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you. 5The hyrax, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 6The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you. 7And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you.

>9“‘Of all the creatures living in the water of the seas and the streams you may eat any that have fins and scales. 10But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to regard as unclean. 11And since you are to regard them as unclean, you must not eat their meat; you must regard their carcasses as unclean. 12Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be regarded as unclean by you.

>13“‘These are the birds you are to regard as unclean and not eat because they are unclean: the eagle, a the vulture, the black vulture, 14the red kite, any kind of black kite, 15any kind of raven, 16the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, 17the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, 18the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, 19the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat.

Although if the carcass is wrapped in plastic it should probably be fine? Maybe.

>> No.12506158
File: 22 KB, 399x286, Bow Down To Your Master.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12506158

>>12506111

Muslims fear China. Period. Even westernized muslims know who's in control in China.

>> No.12506160

>>12506152
>20“‘All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be regarded as unclean by you. 21There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. 22Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. 23But all other flying insects that have four legs you are to regard as unclean.

>24“‘You will make yourselves unclean by these; whoever touches their carcasses will be unclean till evening. 25Whoever picks up one of their carcasses must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening.

>26“‘Every animal that does not have a divided hoof or that does not chew the cud is unclean for you; whoever touches the carcass of any of them will be unclean. 27Of all the animals that walk on all fours, those that walk on their paws are unclean for you; whoever touches their carcasses will be unclean till evening. 28Anyone who picks up their carcasses must wash their clothes, and they will be unclean till evening. These animals are unclean for you.

>> No.12506187

>>12505603
It's almost as if the natural way of living is among your own race in your homeland.

>> No.12506190

>>12506128
>Invaders
>The people who lived in an area China conquered
How retarded are you idiots?

>> No.12506199

>>12506152
Probably because of those land animals only the pig was a normal one in Europe for farmers.

>> No.12506215

>>12505603
>>12506187
>/pol/ memes

>> No.12506218

I always laughed at katana knights but they are ultimately right, abrahamic cults are retarded.

>> No.12506228

>>12506215
>what has happened for millions of years (or otherwise races wouldn't exist) is a meme created by muh boogeemahn /pol/

dilate

>> No.12506232
File: 1.28 MB, 3024x4032, Merchant22.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12506232

>>12502692
oy vey

>> No.12506236

>>12506158
>Xi gets btfo by the hongkong protests and capitulates
>b-but Xi is so tough!
Sure he puts muslims in concentration camps but we're doing that with migrants too. It's just a pre-season scrimmage for us.

>> No.12506239
File: 88 KB, 1600x1155, half-length-studio-portrait-young-black-hair-asian-man-gray-shirt-right-index-finger-touch-his-temple-frowning-face-looking-135269837.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12506239

>>12506137
can't have human rights when you're not human

>> No.12506240

>>12506228
Nice meme. People have been freely wandering and intermixing throughout the millennia, no one lives in "the place of origin," we're all just the descendants of wanderers who stayed put long enough to get used to the weather.

And if you're American using this claim is absurdly stupid.

>> No.12506244
File: 66 KB, 1050x597, POWERPNT_2019-02-24_20-30-44[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12506244

>>12506158

>> No.12506261

>>12506187
It's almost as if the US Constitution, recognizing immigrants enrich the new nation, protects religious freedom since immigrants come from everywhere.
>inb4 the constitution has to go
No, the founders were far smarter than anyone in the US today. That's why we can be sure it will be disolved sooner or later.

>> No.12506277

>>12506261
It was also built that way so that the church couldn't control the government or rule over people like it did in Europe.

>The same twats who cry about "mooslums makin uz do Sharia" are the same ones who want basically the same rules, but as "Christian" laws

>> No.12506321

>>12506087
>using the word daddy unironically
Not gonna make it...

>> No.12506340

>>12502686
The guy for laughing at her. Pig meat can be ham, bacon or other things that will call other than pork.

>> No.12506392

>>12506158
This is why I voted Trump. He knows that China needs to be challenged and stopped. Russia is a non-threat and liberals can’t understand that.

>> No.12506410

>>12506392
>separate country manipulated the electoral process to suit their interests
>not a threat

you cannot be this retarded and still have the mental capacity to vote.

>> No.12506426

>>12506340
They're all pork. Ham and bacon are cured cuts.

>> No.12506437

>>12506410
buying a few facebook ads that all together got less views than you'd even believe isn't meddling with an election. The proof of meddling at the end of the day was a joke.

And guess what, everyone "meddles" with elections. The US meddles with elections way more than what you saw with the Russia thing. All the major countries are all trying to meddle with any elections they can all over the world for decades now. The entire russia thing was fake, they ruled that it didn't and couldn't actually effect anything based on the findings, but they pretended it was the worst thing ever anyway because they needed idiots like you to believe it was a huge deal. The entire thing was trumped up because they needed idiots pointed in a certain direction so they'd be distracted and angry.

Even when they were forced to admit in the Mueller doctrine that it didn't actually violate any laws and didn't actually influence anything, they still tried to play it up regardless because that was the narrative they wanted to go with for the next election, and they're still going to try to play this card again. Russia isn't the main ones who are doing shit that's about to be a danger for the next ten years.

>> No.12506472

>>12506437
>Vatnik desperately trying to downplay his work to try to get it to work again

>> No.12506488

>>12506277
True that.

>> No.12506492

>>12506437
>The proof of meddling at the end of the day was a joke.
originally i thought you were retarded, but now i see you're just part of the russian troll farm.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2019/04/18/mueller-report-russians-gained-access-to-florida-county-through-spearfishing/
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/florida-governor-says-russians-accessed-2-voting-databases-in-2016-election
https://www.npr.org/2017/06/18/533438850/russians-believed-to-have-used-spear-phishing-in-election-hacking
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/just-in-russian-intel-officers-charged-with-hacking-clinton-campaign-dnc-699159/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/technology/russia-hack-microsoft.html
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/russians-accessed-florida-voter-databases-2016-desantis-190514141211439.html

>> No.12506505

>>12506492
So all elections are tampered with. That means all elected officials should be removed. It is impossible to tell who the russians pushed to win

>> No.12506510
File: 177 KB, 767x750, освободитель.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12506510

>>12506492
USA
>Meddle in basically every election on earth
>instigate 49 coups (and counting)
>spread death and suffering all over the world

Russian gopniks
>Hack US election databases once

RUSSIA IS A THREAT TO WORLD DEMOCRACY

>> No.12506697

>>12506492
I don’t give a fuck if Russia helped Trump win. We have Trump now and he’s fixing everything so I don’t know what libcucks are freaking out about. Trump is fucking based.

>> No.12506889

>>12505089
It is under traditional Chinese religion AND other religions, which means there is not a prominent enough segment of the population that is atheist.

>> No.12506893

>>12506492
No collusion.

>> No.12506916

>>12504756
From what little I've seen of Southeast Asian Islam, it has more in common with Roman Catholicism than Islam. You know, "I'm a good religious person! I remember to pray sometimes and I own a Bible / Koran! It's around here somewhere..."

>> No.12506943

>>12506510
>Russia dindu'ing

>Hack US election databases once
>meddling in at least 27 countries since 2004
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/09/07/alleged-russian-political-meddling-documented-27-countries-since-2004/619056001/
>never mind outright invasions
>never mind producing and selling new munitions for weapons their military doesn't use anymore
>never mind breaking international agreements restricting on what items can be sold to certain countries; providing them with modern jamming equipment and rpgs
>never mind hunting ex pats and killing them overseas
>never mind poisoning foreign citizens in revenge assassinations
Go kiss commie ass somewhere else.

>> No.12506951

>>12505049
I walked into the kitchen to find my Muslim flatmate eating leftover spaghetti carbonara cooked by another flatmate of mine, when I came in he asked me “what’s this delicious pink meat?” and I almost choked. He looked like he’s been shot in the stomach when I told him, I was trying really hard not to laugh.

>> No.12506963

>>12506943
cyka blyat idi nahui

>> No.12506967
File: 85 KB, 500x378, mnar-a-muhawesh-18-hours-ago-so-now-that-we-6511226.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12506967

>>12506437

>> No.12506979

>>12506963
What's the matter Vlad, is your favorite CS:GO server down?

>> No.12506981

>>12506119
they aren't being detained because they're muslim , they're being detained because they're uighurs and uighurs have an active separatist movement that's trying to become part of kazakhstan.
there are many other muslim ethnicities in china that are not being detained because they don't have separatist activity.

Al jazeera started the story about uighurs being detained because they're muslim in order to try and stir up and the western media went with it because most journalists are leftists and support any story about muslims being oppressed.

>> No.12506986

>>12506943
Russia just leveled the playing field since libsoys have millions of illegals vote for them.

>> No.12507005
File: 478 KB, 596x504, Trump Putin and That Guy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12507005

>>12506986
I really don't care about that; I just didn't want some idiot thinking Russia isn't guilty of decades of bullshit including the same proxy warfare he listed.

>> No.12507046

>>12502692
>when you hate your uppity Jewish friend so much that you knowingly feed him pork so he voluntarily leaves the camping trip he invited himself to
based

>> No.12507057

>>12502686
All she has to do is to pick items and then scan them, then check out. That's literally all her job. And now she expects customers to do a part of her job?
Ridiculous.

>> No.12507061

>>12506981
>No bro its totally not because theyre muslim and religions challenge the supreme authority of the chinese state like the Falun Gong
>Forcefeeds muslims alcohol and pork

>> No.12507073

>>12506137
I bet you call other people bugmen or NPCs with no hint of irony. Imagine being this cucked

>> No.12507080

>>12502686
The inventor of the boat

>> No.12507094

>>12502686
WHERE'S THE JOKE, BUCKLEY?

>> No.12507107

>>12507094
She's racist against Muslims and doesn't know what pork is. Haha, so kawaii. Haha, nihon desu ne sugoi ne desu haha. That's Japanese for teriyaki btw for all you gwailo-shi out there ;)

>> No.12507134

>Can't even touch fucking pork packaging
>Get a job as a cashier in a fucking grocery store
>Even expect all the customers to understand and accommodate your 1% minority population's customs
The cashier was absolutely in the wrong.

>> No.12507159

>>12507134
ONCE AGAIN, if a comic has an anime style and muslims in it, it's ALWAYS from Malaysia and most of their population is Muslim.
Normal muslims don't even become cashiers because their husbands don't like them looking at people.

>> No.12507567

>>12503606
>put pork into halal meat section
>they have to throw out the meat
>watch the dumpster
>get potentially thousands of dollars worth of meat you can freeze

>> No.12507612

>>12507567
Enjoy your 5 years in her majesty's prison Dartmoor for hate crime

>> No.12508071

>>12507567
>being this poor

>> No.12508149

>>12504756
>>12504843
>>12507159
Malaysia is this bad? Indos are 90% muslims yet pork is all over the place.
Hell, the other day I saw a girl wearing hijab buying some pork rice bowl.

>> No.12508155

>>12508149
They're towelheads the same way flips are catholics. They're not very serious. It's the Indonesians that are muzzie fanatics.

>> No.12508300
File: 1.54 MB, 270x368, 1533375970812.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12508300

I can't believe this thread is still going.

>> No.12508433

I'd ask out that passive aggressive muslim for sure. I just did that yesterday actually, I saw a girl getting arrested outside a book store so I asked her if she wanted to go on the date but apparently that pisses off the cops.

>> No.12509103

>>12504917
Pissed her off Soo badly that her ied is defective

>> No.12509122

>>12502692
>being diabetic is the same as being a religious picky eater

>> No.12509124
File: 1.43 MB, 200x200, 1555589285882.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12509124

>>12502692
>I am Jewish

>> No.12509237

>>12508300
diamonds

>> No.12509243

>>12502686
But the pork is sealed in a container.
What's the problem?

>> No.12509605

>>12508071
>being this stupid

>> No.12509625

>>12506190
>get conquered
>stillk believe you are in charge or have any say in any matter
Bwahahahaahaha

>> No.12509821

>>12506697
>fixing everything
Can you actually name anything he's fixed?

Because what he has done is burn your money playing golf and accomplishing nothing as the rich get to buy access to him in hotels he owns that we have to pay for him to stay in and fuck you over harder.

>> No.12509830

>>12504855
their whole MO is coming to normal places and forcing normans to accommodate them

>> No.12509831

>>12506981
It's almost like a conquered region hates being forced to live under an oppressive regime.

>> No.12509833

>>12506986
Reminder that a commission hand picked by Trump out of people who believed that found zero evidence it was true.

>> No.12509835

>>12507005
>Vatnik damage control

>> No.12509851

>>12508433
wait why

>> No.12509852

>>12509625
You called the people who got invaded invaders, retard.

>> No.12510436

>>12502692
I'm Jewish and I eat pork.

>> No.12510546

>>12506137
Those who do such things deserve nothing less than life in prison, but in most cases death is the only justified fate for fascists.

>> No.12510570

>>12506119
>Based Chinese don't suffer fools or Muslims.

Don't they still do forced abortions, sterelizations, & organ harvesting on "dissenters?" i.e. muslims?

Why doesn't the west ever protest this shit?

>> No.12510587

>>12506158
>Muslims fear China
That's why the Muslims don't bomb Chinas cities like they do the west... well you never hear of it because its covered up and plus the chinese just straight up arrest any "suspicious" muslims.

>> No.12510721

>>12506152
>All these rules and categories

Why is religion so autistic? It's Mohammad's "My friends can come for dinner, but not linger too long" shit all over again

>> No.12510728

>>12509851
she looked cute and she liked books enough to steal them

also she probably hates cops, another plus

>> No.12510733

>>12510721
Most people at the time were illiterate. Ritualizing this stuff helps make it more memorable.

>> No.12510741

>>12504722
that art style is so american it hurts

>> No.12510765

>>12502692
Fuck off! Eating pork won't kill you, but eating peanuts if you're allergic will kill you. It's totally not the same, you dirty, filthy kike.

This is why Hitler put your kind in the ovens, you fucking disgusting jew.

>> No.12510771

>>12510741
I went to the blog and then to her twitter and she's Malaysian.

>> No.12510789

>>12510741
>t. non-American
Americans like coloring their comics with god-awful color palettes.

>> No.12510838

>>12510789
lol so true

>> No.12510842

muslims are allowed to touch it

>> No.12510848

>>12502686
Don't work in a fucking grocery store, if there' s a chance for you to touch pork. THAT ALSO HAS BEEN PACKAGED.

So - basically - fuck off or grow some balls.

>> No.12510867

>>12510728
goddamn you're a romantic, or an optimist. or desperate. idk it's good tho

>> No.12510871

>>12510570
They do that on everyone, not just Muslims.

It is yelled about, but what are you going to do? They've got nukes too.

>> No.12510872

>>12505089
>and others

>> No.12510876

>>12510765
>Going this /pol/ over a stupid meme

>> No.12510925

>>12502692
Damn good bait my dude.

>> No.12511505

>>12502686
I actually dont even get the punchline. A person in a headress cant touch meat in a package?

>> No.12511513

>>12511505
The picture's probably more of a blog than a comedy comic.

>> No.12511523
File: 26 KB, 680x447, 1528050514822.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12511523

>>12502760
>The moor fears the asturian.

>> No.12511536

>>12509830
>normans
The normans can suck my dick and go back to france.

>> No.12511543

>>12511505
Not really a punchline more that the character's social awkwardness is humorous.

>> No.12511548
File: 40 KB, 229x343, 1528748208116.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12511548

>>12509103
B U C K L E D

>> No.12511559

>>12502692
This is a big bag of didnt happen but
> I mean I look at it like if someone said they were diabetic
You look at it like that because you are functionally retarded. If you eat some pork nothing happens, if a diabetic ingests a bunch sugar they die.

>> No.12511569

>>12505949
>religion is not to be taken seriously
ftfy

>> No.12511591

>>12506437
>The entire russia thing was fake, they ruled that it didn't and couldn't actually effect anything based on the findings
The very fact you are bringing this point up years after the election is evidence in itself that it was effective.
>The proof of meddling at the end of the day was a joke.
The mueller report conclusively stated there was interference you cretin.
>And guess what, everyone "meddles" with elections. The US meddles with elections way more than what you saw with the Russia thing. All the major countries are all trying to meddle with any elections they can all over the world for decades now.
This is all 100% true and I dont know why anyone would think otherwise.

>> No.12511593
File: 12 KB, 547x433, 8630d90802c7b1d0b70d94c39ab2ec1cb90d3f45ad4e38a434f74cce1d384b4b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12511593

>>12504917
>t.

>> No.12511609

>>12509821
Economy is doing fantastic and much better than Obama
Ended Iraq war
Ended Afghanistan war
Ended Korean War
Ended isis war
Wall is currently under construction

>> No.12511633

>>12506697
>fixing everything
Holy shit this is bait right?

>pulls out of Iran deal
>pulls out of paris agreement
>pulls rep from UN
>slashes funding to dozens of government agencies that include notables like education and the EPA
>gitmo is still operational
>soured international relations with some of our closest allies with an idiotic trade war
>decided playing the game of brinksmanship with a nuclear power was a great idea
>obliterated decades worth of soft power building

Meanwhile he has done fuck all to address any of the major problems in America like gun crime, infrastructure, healthcare, student debt, tax code, energy crisis. I expect every president to do a whole lot of nothing because the office is intentionally hamstrung, I also expect them to not actively make things worse.

>> No.12511651

>>12511633
>gun crime
prison reform and police support
>infrastructure
fixing trade deals
>healthcare
gutted obozocare and made private insurance affordable again
>student debt
>waaaaaaaaaaaa I took out a loan I didn't intend on paying back waaaaaaaaa

>tax code
literally one of the first things he di
>energy crisis
the US is energy independent

>> No.12511658

>>12511609
The Iraq war ended during Obama's administration.

>> No.12511664

>>12510570
>Why doesn't the west ever protest this shit?
Same reason we are allies with the saudis.
1) Trading with the worlds largest economy is wildly profitable
2) For once we actually practice what we preach, it would be hypocritical af for us to tell them how to run their country. Even in cases of human rights abuses we tend to look the other way because of 1.

>> No.12511670

>>12511658
it most certainly did not
yes, obama pulled troops in 2011, but he put them back in 2014

>> No.12511726

>>12511651
>prison reform
Prison reform doesnt stop people from committing gun crime.
>police support
Thanks for mentioning this, I forgot about the massive problem america has with illiterate, corrupt, criminal police.
>fixing trade deals
You dont know what the word infrastructure means do you? Additionally he has actively destroyed trade relations with longstanding allies.
>gutted obozocare and made private insurance affordable again
The same private insurance that you pay more for than other developed nations for the same level of care? Oh and fuck you if you cant afford it.
>tax
Instituting a flat tax code does absolutely nothing about the gaping holes in the tax code
>energy independence
Energy independence has nothing to do with the energy crisis.
>student debt
This isnt even an argument.

Next

>> No.12511736

>>12511609
>Economy is doing fantastic and much better than Obama
No, it isn't. Obama came into office as the Recession was getting fully underway.

>Ended Iraq war
>Ended Afghanistan war
Sheer bullshit. Iraq withdrawal happened during the Obama era under the Status Of Forces Agreement treaty signed in the Bush era, and Afghanistan sure as fuck isn't "over."
>Ended Korean War
No, he did not. That is still a thing, but the meeting between Kim Jong-Un and Moon Jae-In actually mattered, not the dog and pony "me too" show Trump put on.
>Ended isis war
You mean the one that's still going on, but Trump reduced the US effort in it to appease Poppa Putin?

>Wall is currently under construction
Yes, "The Wall." That's not really under construction, would serve no purpose, is outclassed by cheaper surveillance technologies, and ignores that most illegal immigration doesn't happen through the southern border. But those Concentration Camps sure are starting to build up a death toll now!

>> No.12511742

>>12511670
BRB gonna make a sandwich.

>> No.12511763

>>12511670
Yes. In response to ISIS. Which Iraq's idiotic government (that the Bush admin installed) created by mass-releasing terrorist prisoners and refusing to pay or integrate into the military the Sons of Iraq.

>> No.12511773

>>12504855
That's ironic cause I've found that Halal and Middle Eastern shops feel more welcoming and inviting than supermarkets

>> No.12511795

>>12502686
The cashier was in the wrong. Its wrapped in fucking plastic.

>> No.12511830

>>12511726
>massive problem
source?
>infrastructure
freeing up the economy makes room for infrastructure
>destroyed trade relations
literally every one of trump's "trade war"s has been a net benefit
>insurance
I pay far less personally
>flat tax code
it's not a flat tax code. you're retarded.
>energy independence has nothing to do with the energy crisis
it's the only thing that has anything to do with it
>isn't an argument
neither is whining about wanting free shit after you already agreed to pay for it

>> No.12511842

>>12511763
you think ISIS would have been created without the pullout in 2011? it's a different version of the same thing that happened in the US south after the civil war and the union army pulled out. the KKK was formed, Jim Crow was instituted, and race relations were fucked for the next 150 years

>> No.12511865

>>12511842
The pullout wouldn't have happened if it wasn't a hard date set by the terms in the Status of Forces Agreement. We basically couldn't operate in the country the way they were set, and Al Maliki wouldn't renegotiate them.

So you're still trying to blame something on Obama that Bush did.

>> No.12511870

>>12511830
>Trump will make things magically happen
Trump has driven up the deficit, and basically all of his tax cuts went to the top 1%, where it will simply be hoarded, and companies had far more layoffs than hiring to take advantage of the cuts.

>> No.12511907

>>12511865
so Obama taking credit for pulling out was him lying?
>>12511870
I got a massive tax cut as a middle class american. Not sure where you're getting your shitty information.

>> No.12511917

>>12511870
removing loopholes and deductions while raising the standard deduction substantially is all going to the 1%? do you know how individual finances work?

>> No.12511955

>>12511907
>so Obama taking credit for pulling out was him lying?
He made the final decision to pull out, but it had basically been made for him years before.
>I got a massive tax cut as a middle class american. Not sure where you're getting your shitty information.
No, you didn't.
>>12511917
>removing loopholes and deductions while raising the standard deduction substantially is all going to the 1%? do you know how individual finances work?
A small, disappearing cut for you is bait for how it's eventually going to increase your taxes.

>> No.12511995

>>12511955
>He made the final decision to pull out, but it had basically been made for him years before.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/06/19/president-obama-took-credit-in-2012-for-withdrawing-all-troops-from-iraq-today-he-said-something-different/
>No, you didn't
I take the standard deduction and wound up with far more money in my pocket than years prior

>no seriously I know it looks good now but just wait it'll get worse soon
holy shit, did the Mueller debacle teach you idiots nothing?

>> No.12512004

>>12511830
>Police
Go find me the thousands of reports from other comparable nations that demonstrates the same incompetency and corruption of American police. The LAPD is literally an internet meme because of it.
https://www.nytimes.com/topic/subject/police-brutality-misconduct-and-shootings
https://www.nytimes.com/topic/subject/police-brutality-misconduct-and-shootings
https://truthout.org/articles/former-narcotics-detective-admits-drug-planting-common/
fyi the number of deaths form police shootings roughly triple that of canada after accounting for population annually
>infrastrcuture
What the fuck does "freeing up the economy" even mean? Moreover why does it cause utilities to spontaneously appear?
>Trade wars are good
Aside form the fact that the prevailing economic theory is that they arent, the ones he has instituted certainly arent.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnbrinkley/2019/05/09/us-china-trade-war-casualties-are-many-and-likely-to-get-worse/#5705fbf05487
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/05/19/universities-arent-ready-for-trade-war-casualties-china-trump-us/
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-48256535
>insurance
The fact you pay less insurance personally means precisely fuck all
>tax code
I was mistaken on this, I will have to do more research on the new income tax system in particular. However american corporations are still sheltering trillions of dollars overseas due to loopholes, notable Amazon, Facebook, and Apple.
>Energy
Being energy independent is not relevant because the issue is where we are going to get our energy from in the future given the ever increasing demand and the environmental cost. His administration is actively hostile to both points selling nonsense like bring back coal
>student debt
That would be a valid counterpoint if there was a realistic choice in the matter, if you dont want to be a member of the working poor in america you need a college education. Ergo saddling students with astronomical, life crippling debt, is a problem.1/2

>> No.12512018

>>12511995
>He thinks Mueller cleared Trump
I see you have a really shitty echo chamber you get news from. Mueller literally says that the rules don't let him directly charge the president, and his 400-page report is in Congress' hands.

>> No.12512024

>>12512004
There is literally no reasonable way, given the proper education on the salient topics, that you can say "trump is fixing everything" regardless of your political views. 2/2

>> No.12512040

>>12512018
>he thinks the Mueller report revealed Trump-Russia collusion
have you forgotten the point of the probe already? fuck, even Maddow was crying because of the cognitive dissonance. did you wear black that day?

>> No.12512054

>>12511995
>Mueller debacle
Did you even read the report? No of course you didnt. It clearly, in no uncertain terms, establishes that yes the election was interfered with, yes trump and his associates had dealings with russian representatives inappropriately(and in one case illegally), and that while they did not feel that they could press criminality they also stressed they couldnt exonerate him. Then you top it off by the AG literally lying about the above in the press conference and giving a report so trimmed that mueller felt the need to publicly speak out about it.

>> No.12512060

>>12502686
Kill all Muslims

>> No.12512082

>>12512040
It's so cute that you think that was the "point."

"Collusion" is not a legal term for a specific crime. It's an umbrella term for a whole host of crimes that individuals directly linked to Trump have been indicted and convicted of in direct relation to his campaign and Presidency, that the Mueller report clearly outlines.

The only reason Trump wasn't directly charged is that he's protected by the office, and thus it is the duty of Congress to take it up. I guarantee he'll be up on a huge number of charges once he leaves office.

>> No.12512115
File: 83 KB, 671x816, special counsel appointment.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12512115

>>12512054
>Did you even read the report?
I read the entire thing actually. Did you? The "election interference" bit was a fucking joke. Literally facebook posts by Russians he couldn't interview because they were foreign nationals who had never set foot in the US. The report concluded ZERO (0) evidence of collusion between the Trump Campaign and the Russian Government, which was the entire point of the investigation. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>while they did not feel that they could press criminality they also stressed they couldnt exonerate him
this is how I know you didn't read the report. that line was in reference to obstruction, which is a non-issue.
>AG literally lying
please give me a specific example
>>12512082
pic fucking related

>> No.12512133

>>12512115
Oh, nice try, Bill Barr is a notorious Republican Fixer who hadn't even read the report when he issued that little summary and retracted it immediately.

>> No.12512140

>>12512115
Also, You do realize that they found a ton of that in the report, right?

>> No.12512145

>>12502686
Why would you work at a place where you have a high probability of having to handle things your faith forbids? Like, if you can't stand to touch packaged pork because it is sinful, why not work in the fucking bakery?

>> No.12512146

In middle school there was a Hindu kid who pretty much only ate chocolate chip cookies for lunch. One day we told him they were made with beef fat. He nearly puked.

>> No.12512178

>>12512146
Butter is allowed for Hindus. Dairy products in general are fine. I don't know what the hell kind of cookies you think would be made with Tallow.

>> No.12512186

>>12512115
The report clearly states russia interfered in the elections but they could find no concrete evidence trump and his cronies colluded although there is circumstantidl evidence with trump henchman meeting with agents where they only "discussed adoption of russisn babbies" (convenient nod to the evangelical abortion fanatics).

And then again, 10 obstruction charges cases clearly laid out, and a clear statement that they dont exonerate him and defer to Constitutional methods to prosecute since Justice Dept.'s Barr is a trump toady.

>> No.12512192

>>12511773
Because all the shitty ones are busy hamming it up in the regular grocers like he said.

>> No.12512319

>>12502686
Most muslim cashiers tend to wear gloves. Problem solved

>> No.12512474

>>12512115
>>12512186
>“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mr. Mueller said

>> No.12512503

>>12502692
Even in the quaran it says you're forgiven for eating pork if you didn't know about it, or had no other choice.

Your religion sucks.

>> No.12512508

>>12505603
>diversity was a conscious and unamois choice among people to allow to happen because humans havn't been exploring the planet since neolithic times

How modern.

>> No.12513587

>>12512133
So nothing he said was a lie? I mean I asked for an example, and you didn't give me one.
>>12512140
You do realize the report explicitly says there was no collusion, right?
>>12512186
The probe was to look into collusion. It explicitly stated there was none.
>>12512474
I've already addressed this. Had you read the report you'd know that had nothing to do with the collusion investigation.

>> No.12513670

>>12513587
>So nothing he said was a lie? I mean I asked for an example, and you didn't give me one.
His entire initial summary was a lie, dingus.

>You do realize the report explicitly says there was no collusion, right?
>herp derp duh cullussion iz duh unlee term ull uccupt
You are retarded. Again, "collusion" isn't a specific legal term, they were not charged with it, like the fucking wording of Mueller's appointment clearly shows, and focusing on it instead of all the other charges made and successfully prosecuted and all of the evidentiary links proving Russian money entangled his campaign is intentionally dishonest.

>The probe was to look into collusion. It explicitly stated there was none.
No, it was to look into crimes related to Russian interference and individuals who committed crimes involving that, as well as any others discovered in the process, and it found a shit-ton. For how short a time it ran it has an insane number of indictments and convictions.

>I've already addressed this. Had you read the report you'd know that had nothing to do with the collusion investigation.
>herp derp if I repeat my bullshit enough he'll get frustrated and walk away
Repeating the lie doesn't make it true.

>> No.12513827

>>12504855
muslim women aren't supposed to be working or driving, anyway :^)

>> No.12514330

>>12502692
from an israeli to a jew
kys you pathetic weakling, stop believing the bullshit your family tought you, you do realize YOURE the reason israel and jews are hated all around the globe
just be fucking normal and stop ruining it for the rest of us you little bitch

>> No.12514341

>>12502686
The store for allowing pork to be sold around their employees.

>> No.12515133

lot of bots ITT

>> No.12515202

>>12515133
Well, the Vatniks do need to step up their game this time if they want to keep Trump in power and keep fucking up America.

>> No.12515207

>>12502692
Accept the King of Jews into your heart as your Savior. No dietary laws apply to His followers. Every animal that he made that is edible is fit for us.

>> No.12515275

>>12512186
>obstruction charges
>we know that we spend a couple of million dollars to try to get dirt on Trump and failed but because Trump tried to stop us from wasting money because he knew we wouldn't find anything means he should be impeached anyway

>> No.12515322

>>12502686

Not really understanding the comic. Couldn't the cashier still handle the packaging the pork comes in?

Like I understand they aren't supposed to touch pork, but the container it's in is touching the pork so you wouldn't be touching it directly which seems to me like it would be allowed.

>> No.12515600

>>12513670
>His entire initial summary was a lie, dingus.
Give me specifics. I didn't see a lie in his summary.
>Again, "collusion" isn't a specific legal term
I gave you the letter that installed Mueller as the special counsel. The language is clear what he was investigating. Please scroll up and read it. I circled the relevant part for your benefit.
>it found a shit-ton
Zero (0) people were convicted.
>Repeating the lie doesn't make it true.
You mean the lie that the line about obstruction was actually a line about collusion? Fuck you, you dishonest cocksucker.

>> No.12515644

trump is a russian plant

>> No.12515747

>>12515644
>>>/x/

>> No.12515749

>>12502686
imagine having this much consideration for religious bigot

>> No.12515755

Imagine your religion inconveniencing others. That's when you know it's a cult

>> No.12515813

>Food & Cooking
Looks about right

>> No.12516009

>>12515813
does pork not have to do with food and cooking?

>> No.12516042
File: 108 KB, 500x448, ff.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12516042

>> No.12516162

>>12505089
Only single milfs

>> No.12516261

>>12515275
>circular bullshittery attempt

>>12515600
Fuck you.You're fucking ignoring reality, moving the goalposts, and picking at nonexistant threads while ignoring the entire tapestry in front of you because it doesn't say what you want it to.

>Zero (0) people were convicted.
Paul Manafort - Campaign Chief - 8 counts and pending further charges
Rick Gates - Business Partner/Campaign Chair - 2 counts
Michael Cohen - Trump's Laywer - 8 counts
Michael Flynn - Advisor - Plea deal pending sentencing for lying about contact with Russian Ambassador
George Papadopoulos - Foreign Policy Advisor - Lying about contact with Russians
Alex van der Zwaan - Go-between for campaign and Ukrainian group with Russian ties - Lying about it

>Fuck you, you dishonest cocksucker.
Right back at you, because you know you're ignoring every aspect of the truth because you don't want to admit you're wrong.

>> No.12516266

>>12515644
No, he's just a useful idiot who the Russians have a lot of money invested into.

>> No.12516358

>>12516261
>you're moving the goalposts
>uh uh uh c-collusion w-wasn't the p-point of the in-investigation it was about obstruction the whole time
go take a long walk off a short cliff
>you're being dishonest
>here's a bunch of people who were convicted of things not related to the thing you said zero people were convicted of
what's wrong with you? at this point I can't believe you're doing this out of ignorance. are you intentionally misleading people?

>> No.12516426

>>12511633
>good
>good
>who cares
>good
>good
>who cares
>huh?
>huh?

>> No.12516444

>>12516358
You keep saying "collusion" as if it's a relevant term, it's not. Or, as the actual report states on Page 2:

>In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[ e ]" was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign "coordinat[ ed]"-a term that appears in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, "coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express-between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

People who were convicted of various crimes directly related to both Trump and Russia aren't relevant? What are you smoking?

>> No.12516456

>>12516444
I keep saying it because it's literally the only thing you morons have been talking about for the last 2 years. When the report came out and explicitly said no collusion suddenly the goalposts were never collusion.

>> No.12516467

>>12516456
No, it's the only thing YOU'VE been talking about and ignoring the legitimate terms the investigation actually used, and you did so specifically because it was a non-legitimate term that you could say "hurr they didn't say it specifically so it doesn't count durr."

>> No.12516485

>>12516467
>truth is what the party says is the truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4
>[we] did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.

>> No.12516508

>>12516485
>Can't disprove the report
>Tries wordplay

>> No.12516518

>>12502686
>make thread about pork
>and it's /pol/ all over again
OP you faggot thanks a lot

>> No.12516528

>>12516508
I gave you a fucking quote from the report that states no collusion. I gave you a compilation of the people you parrot obsessing over collusion. I know the cognitive dissonance is difficult to deal with, but you'll feel much better if you admit the truth. Trump is not a criminal, and his campaign had nothing to do with Russian interference.

>> No.12516558

>>12516528
>Still focusing on "collusion" as if that term ever mattered

>> No.12516612

>>12516558
Again, it's literally the only thing you people talked about for the last 2 years. Stop pretending the past isn't the past.
>Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia

>> No.12516640

>>12516612
Dude dont bother. Some people are just lost and dont want to be found

>> No.12516651

>>12516640
you're right

>> No.12516659

>>12516612
>>12516640
>Some people are just lost and dont want to be found
Like the both of you, because it's only been the right wing media that's been constantly repeating the word "collusion" as if it mattered.

>> No.12516684

>>12516659
>didn't watch the video

>> No.12516689

>>12516518
>Because that comic isn't the baitiest of bait.

>> No.12516696

>>12516684
>You need to watch this propaganda video!

>> No.12516717

>>12516696
It's a compilation of lefties saying it. Not sure how that is anything but reality.

>> No.12516720

>>12516612
Really? I thought we'd been at war with Eastasia?

>> No.12516723

>>12516696
>>12516717
a video made well before the report came out, btw

>> No.12516755

>>12516717
>>12516720
>>12516723
>Durr da investigation dat neber sed collusion diddn seh cullosion in itz report dat meenz no criem durr

>> No.12516757

>>12516717
When was the idea of propagandizing a singular statement repeated outside of an academic context in order to make your enemies look bad introduced to the world? Why in 1924 of course.
"the task is not to make an objective study of the truth, in so far as it favors the enemy, and then set it before the masses with academic fairness; its task is to serve our own right, always and unflinchingly." -Adolf Hitler

>> No.12516760

>>12516755
sorry, I don't speak bonehead. Is anyone in the audience a translator?

>> No.12516771

>>12502686
>just because someone is wearing a headscarf I'm supposed to assume they're muslim
fuck that shit.

>> No.12516774

>>12516757
so you're saying CNN, MSNBC, and the networks were following the playbook of Hitler?

>> No.12516795

>>12516760
It's exactly what you're saying.

>>12516774
No, Trump and all his toadies and followers using the term "collusion" were.

>> No.12516797

>>12516795
>I know you are but what am I?

>> No.12516816

>>12516755
seething

>> No.12516823

>>12516757
>having Hitler quotes at the ready for political discussions on the cooking board
Yikes!

>> No.12516855

>>12516797
>>12516816
>>12516823
And here we see how deep the twats dig to bury their heads in the sand so they never admit that Trump might be super corrupt.

Especially interesting when he recently just said "I think you might want to listen, there isn't anything wrong with listening," Trump continued. "If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] ‘we have information on your opponent' -- oh, I think I'd want to hear it."

That is literally saying he'd accept illegal foreign interference.

Just like, you know, several members of his campaign, including his son, gleefully meeting with Russians to try to get illegal aid in the 2016 Election, and a few of them going to prison for lying about it. Or how Russia clearly listened to his public pronouncement that he'd love it if they hacked into Hillary/the DNC and release the results.

>> No.12516857

>>12516795
but they weren't using that term
watch the video evidence

>> No.12516860

>>12516855
Didn't read. Go to >>>/pol/ instead of displaying your trump derangement syndrome on the cooking board like the coward you are.

>> No.12516862

>>12516855
>they never admit that Trump might be super corrupt.
please provide any evidence at all that trump is even a little corrupt

>> No.12516955

>>12516860
Trump derangement syndrome is anyone still supporting this corrupt criminal attempting to dismantle the Constitution.
>10 counts of obstruction of justice
>additional counts multiplying as he orders minions to ignore subpoenas
>campaign finance laws broken by paying off mistresses with campaign hush money
>multiple Hatch Act violations by minions
>like every wannabee dictator, attempt to discredit the 4th estate, the only wall between democracy and dictatorship, when it reports unflattering information
>and on and on and...

>> No.12516958

>>12516955
>>>/pol/

>> No.12516959

>>12516857
>>12516860
>>12516862
>/pol/tards bring the investigation bullshit up in a thread about a stupid comic
>Call anyone trying to correct their stupidity /pol/

>> No.12516967

>>12516958
You first.

>> No.12516969

>>12516959
No you retarded brainlet, your drumpf discussion belongs on /pol/. This is the cooking board.

>> No.12516993

>>12516969
No shit, so don't start it, jackass.

Trump wasn't mentioned until this bait post: >>12506392

>> No.12516997

>>12516959
the first mention of the investigation was by someone claiming Trump was guilty

>> No.12517000

>>12516997
>Implying that's the post that started the Trump argument

>> No.12517002

>>12516993
I didn't start it you fucking autist. This is a post from three days ago. Why are you still here? Take responsibility for your own cowardly shitposting.

>> No.12517020

>>12517000
I mean, it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the assumption that /pol/tards started it

>> No.12517026

>>12515207
What about red meat on Fridays?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action