Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 2.48 MB, 350x386, rly makes u think.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13416832 No.13416832 [Reply] [Original]

hmm

>> No.13416954

>>13416832
Huh?

>> No.13417032

>>13416832
I think his complaint is that the buns are too small for the patty. Not that it's too big of a bite

>> No.13417037

>>13416832
i never understood it either
but hey what do you expect from normie trash tv?

>> No.13417039

if you look you can see gordy's pattys fit on the bun, everything is the same size.
I bet if you could legally call a something a burger without any of the ingredients touching he'd demand that too.
the autistic piece of shit.

>> No.13417040

>>13417032
That wouldn't prevent him from raising it all the way to his mouth and putting it in.

>> No.13417367

>>13416832
Both look like shit. I hate thick burgers, it ruins the flavor

>> No.13417397

>>13416832
The bun to meat ratio is slightly off in the top one.

>> No.13417428

>>13417032
>>13417039
>>13417397
Listen lads, people don't post this to be told why they are retarded, they post it because they want people to think Gordon is retarded.

>> No.13417684

Gordon is a great chef and troubleshooter, but he frequently makes shit up on Kitchen Nightmares because USA television .

Also he isn't good at burgers.

>> No.13417694

>"Who made this dish"
>It's a black woman
>"Oh well good, it's the only good thing on the menu"

>> No.13417695

>>13417032
No it isn't. A larger bun isn't going to magically make it easier to fit in his mouth your fucking retard. In fact that would only make it bigger. It's the total size that he is hypocritically taking issue with.

>> No.13417723

>>13416832
above is 3 fingers width tall. below is just about two. you can only crack your jaw open so much

>> No.13417735
File: 79 KB, 264x248, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13417735

>>13417723
>2 fingers width tall
Why would you blatantly lie to protect Gordon Ramsay?

>> No.13417861

If you need a skewer to hold your burger then it's a shit burger

>> No.13417882

>>13417735
Yeah that's way too fucking big. What a shame.

>> No.13417919

>>13417684
kitchen nightmares uk and us are miles apart because of this

>> No.13418044

>>13417919
I tried watching the UK version and I was very confused because I didn't know which parts I should be upset at without the action movie soundtrack and explosion noises that they use in the US version and also Gordon wasn't acting as a marriage counselor or screaming with everyone so I didn't know what to make of it

>> No.13418059

>>13416832
This is a strawman. With his burger, you can get a bite of bun and burger all at the same time.

But still. Watch that video of him making the burgers. It's so fucking strange.

>> No.13418133

>>13417694
That's because the dish was good and Black women are all amazing goddesses in the kitchen.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action