[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 2.32 MB, 3300x2100, McD-McChicken.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13974892 No.13974892[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>> No.13974900

You should at least change it a bit

>> No.13974906

>>13974892
Do you have this saved as a notepad file?
Beyond pathetic.

>> No.13974926

>>13974906
Thank you for the response friend

>> No.13975000

>>13974892
That's an upboat from me, kind stranger! Some people here might complain about reposts, but I'm of the opinion that content doesn't go bad after merely one consooming. After all, consumption is what r/food and cooking is all about!

Inb4 >ignore it and it'll go away
You don't cure this kind of retardation by starving it out, you cure it by drowning it in hate.

>> No.13975081

>>13975000
I appreciate the upvote good sir, I shall give you one in return.

Edit: Wow, this blew up! For a post simply saying thanks for an upvote, I didn't expect my inbox to be so full!

Edit 2: Thanks for the gold kind stranger! Please though, spend your money on something more worthwhile like a charity rather than funding a capitalist corporation.

>> No.13975083

>>13974892
three for free!