[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 2.35 MB, 640x360, Year 2040 - McDonalds Nicky Minaj Meal-Deal.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14976670 No.14976670 [Reply] [Original]

Did it work or was it terrible.
I've made the webm once on vacation.

>> No.14976676

Green peppers stuffed with pork, chives, garlic, and ginger. I didn't know how to cook with ginger so just minced it up like the garlic and mixed it in. Intolerable result.

>> No.14976689

3 Nathan's hot dogs, sliced into coins, fried, and then set aside
Thin-sliced yukon potatoes, fried in olive oil with salt, pepper, and chili flakes
Thin-sliced onions, added to potatoes
Cook until everything is tender
Re-add sausage and stir together
Pour in a can of Stagg chili and cook until heated through (or plate and pour over microwaved chili)

I mean... it was trashy as fuck, but I was drunk and it was filling and satisfying. Not something I'd ever serve to a guest obviously but I might do it again. Another common drunk food is to fry up a can of corned beef hash until well-browned, fry 2-3 eggs and place them on top, and then top with green onions and serve some applesauce on the side. The applesauce is weird I know, but somehow including it makes the hangover the next day a little bit less shitty.