[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 50 KB, 650x650, 1626670548300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16490538 No.16490538 [Reply] [Original]

ALLEGEDLY, some Italian asshole is trying to save the environment by growing basil underwater. Sure, buddy, sure. Does that make any sense to you at all? No. No it doesn't. You agree with me. What is REALLY going on down there? My guess; It's a CIA alien research lab.

>> No.16490636
File: 222 KB, 1920x1080, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this hasn't been in the news cycle since like 2015 and he was already at it for 4 years by that point, nigga go to bed.

>> No.16490710

>>16490636
No. Its all true. I'm an abductee, and I've been aware of the alien presence since I was a little kid in the 60's. I have experienced every sort of evidence from seeing craft up close, to seeing landing traces in my yard, to seeing actual alien beings. I have had every aspect of my encounters witnessed by others, or I wouldn't have concluded its real. My conclusions are not a belief, its all logical and fact based. Others have witnessed me being taken, and have witnessed the craft and the aliens up close. Some of my interviews are on YouTube. While this is exciting news, it falls short of actual disclosure. We already knew UFO's are genuine unknowns. Major scientists like Michio Kaku and even Steven Hawking have already stated that UFO's could be visiting aliens, and that it can't be ruled out. Some people are reacting like there is no history of good evidence. Do your research, because there is in fact 80 years of good reports, many by highly credible witnesses like military pilots and other military personnel, police officers, astronauts, scientists, and airline pilots. We know it is aliens because a large part of the cases have to do with craft being seen landing and aliens being seen departing the craft. They're called "occupant sightings". When the ships land and aliens get out, its aliens. Its not enough to come out and just say we have unknowns. They know its actual aliens. It has been part of the public data all along, and we know its been part of the intelligence community data all along, because many retired officials have gone on record to say we are being visited by extraterrestrials. As a noted researcher recently stated in an interview "We've been indoctrinated into a concocted reality that has been working to keep this secret for decades