[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 20 KB, 679x489, lebidenface.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16490903 No.16490903[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Do you obey? Do you get in trouble if you don't? I don't get why restaurants are an exception. If somehow seated at your table in a restaurant you don;'t need to wear it, why do you need to wear it at all? They just added it back here. We have an incompetent you know what as our mayor (single mother no less).

Also, I'd be interested to hear from people in foodservice jobs. I'd imagine wearing a mask indoors for 10 hours while cooking in a hot kitchen is keeping plenty of people away and closing restaurants. When they say, people don't want to work, they don't just mean for low wages, it is also about having to wear a mask in a hot stuffy kitchen for hours on end as well I'd venture.

>> No.16490905

It's just for control. The more absurd and ridiculous nonsense people are willing to put up with, the more humiliated and controlled they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_kwFKAmd8M

>> No.16490956

The state governor said he is going to leave it up to the counties and i live in one of the most corrupt blue counties in the country so I wouldn't be surprised if they reinstate the mandates. They are already making students wear them in schools. Thankfully I live on the border so I doubt anyone other than overprotective rule following Karens here will follow the mandates.