Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/ck/ - Food & Cooking


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.28 MB, 534x534, steak_prolapse.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16831429 No.16831429 [Reply] [Original]

i don't even like steak
i've eaten good steaks, rare, medium-rare, well
and i just don't like it

>> No.16831432

>>16831429
okay

>> No.16831435

What's up with all this "I don't like steak"-shit today? No one cares.

>> No.16831448

>>16831432
thank you for understanding

>> No.16831482

I've never eaten a 200 dollar steak at a high end restaurant but I've eaten good steak dinners before and I just think it's alright. Don't get me wrong it tastes good. It's just not the be all end all meal for me and I'm not sure why it is for some people.

>> No.16831603

>>16831429
>not prolapsed_angus.webm

>> No.16831612

>>16831603
lol that is better, i'll rename it now
ty anon

>> No.16831640

>>16831429
Nice diy onahole idea

>> No.16831669

>>16831429
that's what happened to your mom's asshole after me and the boys came by

>> No.16831690

>>16831429
Agreed. Too tough, and the flavor is gone halfway through chewing it.
That leaves room for a more tender cut / breed, but why would I throw more money at something I don't like when II can just eat chicken.

>> No.16831694

>>16831429
why the fuck did he do that?

>> No.16831707

>>16831482
what would you consider to be your be all end all meal

>> No.16831870
File: 2.94 MB, 640x640, 1615596216685.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16831870

>>16831694
Hipsters

>> No.16834053

>>16831870
This is not hipsters, this is just an east asian content farm where people spend the entire day throwing random shit together for viral clicks.

>> No.16834718

>>16831429
Congratulations, you're a faggot.

>> No.16834827

>>16831482
It's cultural, people whose families didn't get to eat meat very often became wealthy enough to eat slabs of beef and lost their minds over it

>> No.16834838
File: 113 KB, 1280x720, 1446859677606.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16834838

>>16831429

>> No.16835354

>>16831435
Because social media made everyone think people should care about all their opinions.

>> No.16835362

>>16834053
>viral
Retard.

>> No.16835422

>>16831870
>cooked rare on the "inside"
uhh, that doesn't seem like a very good idea

>> No.16835430 [DELETED] 
File: 88 KB, 976x850, 20211013_085200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16835430

>>16835362
*farts in your mouth, inflating you like a giant fart balloon and killing you in an incredibly painful way*

>> No.16835437 [DELETED] 
File: 88 KB, 976x850, 20211013_085134.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16835437

>>16835362
*farts in your mouth, inflating you like a giant fart balloon and killing you in an incredibly painful way*

>> No.16836796

>>16831870
>use half a bottle of olive oil just to season the whole thing

>> No.16838290

>>16836796
what's the issue, you poor or something?

>> No.16838812

>>16836796
Yeah what the fuck just mix a cup of oil with all that shit then rub down your meat sock with it, it'll be plenty

>> No.16838819

>>16835422
This just occurred to me. The surface of the meat, which is the portion which pote tially harbors parasites, was flipped inwards so it didn't get cooked

>> No.16838825

>>16831870
what the fuck he managed to not cook the only bit that needs cooking. amazing.

>> No.16838828

>>16831429
Ive become so depressed food is no longer pleasurable.

>> No.16838831

>>16831429
Steak is for two kinds of people

1) The same type of guys who need cigars, tattoos, muscles, big pickup trucks to feel like a man because they're insecure faggots

2) Contrarian, 'against-the-grain', self identified libertarian types who insist on how much they love it just to piss off vegetarians/vegans, bonus points if they will fucking foam at the mouth for the opportunity to describe it as 'big/fat/juicy' or all 3.

i have never met a single person in my life that enjoyed steak that didn't fall into one of those 2 categories.

I guess a third runner up would be football watching, bud light drinking, mow the lawn types who overcomplicate steaks to make themselves sound cultured and complicated (i.e. insisting that they MUST have it rare and with NO sauce)

steak is no more fancy or manly than eating a filet of salmon or a chicken breast. It's an overrated food with a weird culture surrounding it.

>> No.16838839

>>16838831
What the fuck, why do you need to force your autistic categories onto fucking steak, you can like eating something with any type of personality. Touch some grass nigger

>> No.16838852

>>16831870
Why couldnt he cut it open and stuff it like that? Is this really just a ploy to give people food poisoning?

>> No.16838885

>>16838831
time to see a doctor. People eat steak because it tastes good. This is the same reason they eat chicken, salmon, whatever the fuck else....

>> No.16838887

>>16838839
>>16838885
um no sweaty. i prefer judging people and sticking with it.

>> No.16838891

You're supposed to use the salt shaker.

>> No.16838927

>>16831429
Cool story bro.

>> No.16838994

>>16831482
I love steak but I've never ordered it at a restaurant. Steak is easy to make so why would I pay someone else to make it? Also it's not a complex meal it's just meat. I'd rather order something that I wouldn't make at home plus is more than just a slab of meat. However if you say it tastes good then it's good, more than just alright. Just because you rather order other things doesn't mean steak is bad so don't act like you don't understand why people like it.

>> No.16840195

>>16831694
>reverse sear

>> No.16840244

>>16838887
NIGGER

>> No.16840290

>>16838994
I kind of agree but there are high end steak houses that have things like aged prime beef that you cant just pick up at the groceru store. I also order prime rib because you cant cook make that at home in a small portion

>> No.16841370

Learn to cook nigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVCyeX7AWpE

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action