[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 796 KB, 3840x2160, 20220703_060120.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18061079 No.18061079 [Reply] [Original]

I was thinking of some cool fusionbombs to 'ck and thought, "what if I combined Thai green curry with Mexican pipian verde?" So I immediately got a pen and paper and started writing down how I was gonna build this bad boy! I don't want it to turn into a giant mess of flavors, I want the fresh bright flavors of the Thai curry to accessarize the earthy notes of the molé. Thankfully these 2 sauces are actually very similar! They share cilantro, garlic, onions, green chilis, and lime! So now I know what to add to make this the p p p perfect fusion! I'll start with the curry paste, grind together (and yes don't be a wuss and start grindin' >:r) galangal, scallions, ginger, garlic, chilis, dried shrimp paste, cilantro, lemongrass and kafir lime peels. Next we're gonna broil some tomatillos, white onions, green chilis, and garlic. Once the vegetables are lookin' charrific, add into a blender with chicken stock, mexican oregano, cilantro, kafir lime juice, toasted cumin seeds, cloves, pumpkin seeds, avocado leaves, and let the blending COMMENCE! *dun! dun! dun!!!!* Once your mole has been blended up, fry up your protein, I'm using tofu so I don't have to feel guilt about killing animals (it feels good you guys should try it ;), fry the tofu up and add some chayote squash (a rare Mexican squash used by the natives), next add the paste and let it cook for a second... maybe 2 (hehe). Then add your mole and let that cook for a second... maybe 2... maybe 3(ill stop) next add coconut milk and let simmer until meat and vegetables are tender. Garnish with more cilantro, kaffir lime, and some radishes. This is making me SOO hungry omg too bad I can't buy any of the ingrediants bcuz capitalism lul, oh well I'll just keep eating this yummy meal in my pineal gland!

>> No.18061087
File: 1.40 MB, 270x214, walloftext.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18061079
>picrel
but, I'm wishing you luck anyway, OP. Let us know the end product

>> No.18061092

im not reading any of that shit my man

>> No.18061103

That indecipherable wall of alphabets gave me eye cancer, but I wish you luck on your noble voyage OP

>> No.18061300

>>18061079
what if I stuck my dick in your ass