[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 8 KB, 226x223, 1636236512892.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18639275 No.18639275 [Reply] [Original]

Niggers are no more then cretinous jesters. I mean rap not only comes from blacks but the descendants of bantus and congoloids, the least impressive and historically least accomplished of the black races aside from the the pygmies who are cannibalized in Africa to this day. As an aside there is greater genetic distance between the numerous black tribes then welsh and japs, the black race is the real myth but I digress. Now not only does rap come from bantus and congoloids, instead of noble Nilotics or Ethiopians, but the descendants of the worst of them sold to euros from criminals and losers in war. And even then rap is the descendant of these abject losers whose children were eugenically bred to be enslaved. Who were intentionally bred to lack intelligence, martial ability, and ability to think for oneself for several hundred years, and to this day remain largely serfs of the US government and the ultimate corporate consumer slave caste. Rap is produced from the lowest most pathetic form of man. Yet now the descendants of people that once literally owned niggers and conquered the majority of continent in only a couple of decades, and could easily do it again, now brandish their nigger culture for social credo.

This all hilarious to me but I have absolutely no respect for anyone that embraces nigger culture. In fact for someone to be attracted to a nigger I feel is no different then being attracted to a dog. In such a case the girl has mental issues and should probably be given a lobotomy.

>> No.18639281

I agree but I didnt read at all

>> No.18639286
File: 65 KB, 384x384, muslim pepe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18639275
I read the first sentence and I agree completely.

>> No.18639360
File: 46 KB, 620x675, 77fda5d37d960c7cb2ae3f604bb1f802.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18639275
i read the first word and agree