[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 64 KB, 1280x970, McDonald's_logo.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19932582 No.19932582 [Reply] [Original]

Dear McDonald's Management Team,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with a recent experience I had when ordering delivery from your restaurant. I have been a loyal customer and have always been satisfied with the service at your establishment, but this particular incident has left me extremely disappointed.

Two days ago, I placed an order for a McSpicy Chicken Burger meal through your delivery platform, along with an additional order of fries and a cola. However, when the delivery arrived at my home, I noticed that several items were missing from the order, including the extra fries and cola that I had requested. This oversight has left me feeling highly dissatisfied and confused.

As a well-known fast-food chain, I hold McDonald's to high standards of service quality. Unfortunately, this experience has raised doubts in my mind about the level of service provided by your establishment. While I believe this to be an isolated incident, I still wanted to bring it to your attention so that you are aware of the issue and can take measures to improve your service processes.

I hope that you will take this matter seriously and address the issue at hand. As a customer, I expect accurate and complete orders, as well as a commitment to delivering high-quality food and service. I hope that this unpleasant experience will not be repeated, and I look forward to having a better experience with future orders.

I suggest that your restaurant strengthens internal quality control measures during order preparation and delivery to ensure order accuracy and completeness.

I believe that McDonald's, as a leading player in the fast-food industry, has the capability to address and resolve such issues and provide an improved service experience for customers. I look forward to hearing your response to this matter and hope that appropriate measures will be taken to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.

>> No.19932591

>>19932582
wasn't funny yesterday and still isn't
stop spamming this, you dull cunt

>> No.19932594

>>19932582
It gets funnier every day.
Keep posting this you magnificent bastard.

>> No.19932652

Dear Anon,

Fuck ya mudda

Love, Mickey D's

>> No.19934415

>>19932582
Most McDonald's, at least in the US are franchises. Basically a small business, licensed to sell McDonalds branded food. A letter like that might actually work, if addressed to the franchise owner. Subtly implying you might start publicly talkilng shit about their store in particular might also help.

>> No.19934589

>>19934415
>Basically a small business
>most
franchise owners typically own several franchises covering a large area

>> No.19934630
File: 462 KB, 738x418, BurgerKingFootLettuce.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.

But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by 4chan. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

>> No.19935527

lmao get a life nerd didnt read