[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 9 KB, 284x328, beermug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4736417 No.4736417 [Reply] [Original]

Its Beer:30 , you beer drinkers get in here. While I'm currently enjoying a fine malt liqour, but I might go pick up some local microbrew this weekend. Om nom nom, liquid bread.

>> No.4736427

>>4736417
What's the appeal of drinking?

I'm currently externing in stout and they have a shit ton of beer. I don't drink anymore but When i used too beer tasted like shit, bud light was ok, rum was ok, tequila with coffee was ok, and that was about it. other than that I never really had an interest in drinking.

>> No.4736428

i'm drinking some natty ice my fellow swill sucker

>> No.4736430

>>4736427
>tequila with coffee was ok

If you think tequila and coffee was a good combination then you can drink pretty much every concoction ever.

>> No.4736431

>Om nom nom

You're a faggot.

I usually stick to Smithwicks.

>> No.4736438

>>4736427
College parties, drinking beer with certain types of food, fishing and relaxing on the water.
You really couldn't come up with any reason to drink beer?

>> No.4736448

Currently waiting on my homebrewing efforts to come of age, so nothing to drink now but coffee.

>> No.4736455
File: 103 KB, 600x428, Boulevard-80-acre-hoppy-wheat-beer-label.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nebraska Here.

>> No.4736472

>>4736427
my appeal of drinking is its tasty, and a nice legal way to relax

>> No.4736487

>>4736430
no kidding, damn mexican coffee i guess

>> No.4736502

>>4736487
I spent a good time trying to mix tequila with things all throughout high school because my parents drank it the most. I tried every mexican thing possible to combine tequila with on an 1 mixer basis; jarritos of every flavor, horchata, jamaica, hot chocolate, spicy hot chocolate, mango... the fact that this motherfucker had tequila and coffee (which I've tried and been mortified in a pinch) and didn't find it to be the worst thing ever, makes me think that he's some sort of god of drinking that doesn't realize it yet.

Get that nigga the booze equivalent show of Bizarre Foods.

>> No.4736503

Sam Adams Octoberfest. I hate sam adams but I'm addicted to this shit.

>> No.4736509

>>4736503
I normally hate "octoberfest" beers but like that one as well. Almost every seasonal beer seems to wind up exceedingly mediocre regardless of who brews it. If a beer starts with Summer, Winter, Christmas, Fall, October, it's assured to be disappointing.

>> No.4736512

You just reminded me I had a 24oz can of PBR. Bought it a few days ago with my rum and never drank it. Down the hatch it goes.

>> No.4736514

om nom nom. currently enjoying a bud hurricaine. a malt liqour. everyone turns up their noses( how can you drink that trash) and if no one likes it how come it is almost always sold out. this weekend I might get a six pack of newcastle or becks. mayhap harp still too warm fort guinnes stout. I 'm kinda like Tom .T . Hall. . Whiskeys too rough, champagne costs too much, and vodka puts my mouth in gear, as a matter of fact, to tell you the fact ,I like beer. and speaking of hurricanes, we on the Atlantic or gulf coast have not had any. yet. For which I am truly thankful.

>> No.4736516

>>4736514
I know you're a gimmick poster but the Guinness Draughts are a great light summer beer. If I want 3% alcohol and to drink water they flavor it well.

Only out of the can though, they have that odd contraption that makes it more carbonated in those.

>> No.4736562

>>4736502
I like some Mexican beers. Carrona is ok. ( kind of like miller) Dos equs is good, and very good marketing. the only one I hesitate to drink is tecate. and that is my fault, not theirs. I was in san antonio. graduating from usaf officers school. that was one of the few times i jumped in a pool with my pants on. and I love tevx/mex food and can actually speak and comprehend, a little Spanish. ( and not casstelian) but when I see a tecata beer can my belly does back flips

>> No.4736587

>>4736562
I meant mixing tequila with anything

>> No.4736704

>>4736516
actually not. and when i but it over here, I buy it in glass bottles. and some of the cans have that little carbonation thing. like the bee beer. it is way over priced. kind of like heinekin or fosters. or that matter I don buy budwiser or miller 64. and who ever came up with idea of wine coolers, lime aritos clamatos, strawberitos should be forced to drink baileys irish cream and southern comfort mixed with diet sprite. and I don't much like IPA too hoppy. but I have simple tastes. And everyone's varies. around here everyone loves sweet tea and I like unsweet. but you are looked at like really... ok. so most times I just ask for water. and that's good enough. no need to get in a giant fight, cause you seldom change them, they seldom change you, you both end up tired sweaty and injured, and you forgot what you were fighting about to begin with.