[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 109 KB, 480x588, funny-Adele-fat-album.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4861822 No.4861822[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Im sure a lot of us here are fat.

Whats /ck/'s opinion on fat people logic

You know stuff like people calling overweight/chubby women 'real woman' or 'you go girl, you dont need know to lose weight'

Or people who act like losing weight is absolutely out of their reach or control yet eat junk

Or fat girls calling anyone thinner than them 'anorexic' 'men like meat, dogs like bones'

You know just general fat people logic stuff

Now im cool with fat people but geez man, Just bothers me when i hear fat people logic shit like that lol.

Another thing that shits me when co-worker talk about wanting to lose weight but never do anything real about it and think 'magic foods/shakes' will fix them up.

Nothing more annoying than this women at work who always talks about wanting to lose weight, looking at various weight loss shakes and ab machines etc. Then when you say 'just eat healthier and less food, also cut out juice/soda and you can lose a few pounds and just go for a light walk' then comes the excuses to logical suggestions such as 'oh but we always have occasions and event in the family and they always make nice food'

FUUUUUUUU

>> No.4861830
File: 45 KB, 500x470, 1381100074236.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fat people are the worst. They also are the ones who complain the loudest when a restaurant serves reasonable portions. "Too expensive" is code for "I'm a fat fuck that needs to eat three times an adult serving of everything" and they cry about getting MUH MUNNYS WORTH as if you fat fucks don't get enough to eat already.

>> No.4861831

dont worry yourself with fat anon. just be superior.

>> No.4861838

>>4861822
>>4861822
Ex fat here, I had fat logic. It is the worst. Its so easy to make excuses, overestimate the amount of work/exercise you are doing and at the same time underestimating the amount of calories and energy you take in.

>eat 2500 calories in food today, thats normal for a guy, right?
>walk to the grocery store for beer, three blocks. Muh exercise.
>Consume 1000 calories of beer
>I'm not fat, I've gained muscle from work
>I've gotten taller too, not gaining fat weight really

Horrible mindset. I'm better now.

>> No.4861839

>>4861831
I actually love fat people

if someone wants to be fat thats all cool. If you love food, there is nothing wrong with that

its when the fat people logic, skinny privilege hate comes in that its bothersome

>> No.4861842

I used to be fat and I hated myself, now I'm almost underweight and I hate fat people.

>> No.4861847

>>4861839
Protip
Did you know that BBW stands for bouncing blubber women?

>> No.4861859

>>4861842
I'm slightly overweight still and hate fat people, hate skinny people, and hate myself. What is the ideal weight for liking the most people?

>> No.4861866

Fat people are becoming the majority because our agriculture system subsidizes the kind of diet that makes people fat. Once you get fat getting in shape is a huge effort. I used to be one, but I put the effort in. It sucked at first, but I'm better looking and healthier now.

I hate fat people logic, and I hate looking at them. But many folks I love are fat, so I only let it go so far. I understand. Now that fat is practically normal it's kind of hard to see being hideously misshapen as that big of a deal. Yes, it still looks like shit, but when nearly half the folks you know look like shit there's no point in making an issue of it.

>> No.4861867

I was pretty fat when I was about 18. Was 5'10" and about 205 lbs. I had no excuse and I didn't make any excuses, I just knew I was fat. When I went to college I started to slowly lose weight for some reason, despite having an unlimited meal plan. Probably because I biked everywhere. Anyways, I got down to maybe 190 or so. Since graduating in May I've started to actually count calories and work out because I want to get down to 150 or so; I was 172 this morning. It's not hard at all, you just do it.

I think fat logic is the worst thing. It's cool to be fat and be okay with it. It's not okay to be fat and in denial. Of course, some people do have legitimate medical issues that fuck them up but I've also seen a lot of those people use that as an excuse to eat shit food all the time.

Also worth noting that making fun of fat people (statistically) causes them to gain more weight. You don't know what they're going through and should always be supportive, at least to their face.

>> No.4861870
File: 43 KB, 445x494, kkanoying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Story 1

>Be me
>Family event
>Offered cake
>'No thanks, im full - actually, give me a thin slice it looks really good :)'
>'Omg anonette your becoming a bullemic, whats wrong with you'

Story 2

>Be me
>Eat a teaspoon of nutella or peanut butter out of the jar
>Mother 'omg your going to get diabetes - eat it with bread'
>mfw eating peanut butter
>mfw she is suggesting to add more carbs/sugar to what i was eating will prevent diabeties
>next minute she is pouring condensed milk all over avocados to eat

Story 3

>Mother 'I want to lose weight - i know i'll eat oatmeal because the pack says it lower cholesterol'
>adds 2 table spoons of sugar

And dont get me started on pregnant woman who 'eat for two'

Im sure babies dont need a bunch of junk food for their nutrients

>> No.4861874

I find fatties not just physically disgusting but morally bankrupt as well. Fatness is symptomatic of a greater sin: gluttony. Greed is the sickness of our age, and should be condemned in all its forms.

>> No.4861876

>>4861847
No im not attracted to them sexually

I mean jolly fat people who know good food and who i can be a fat ass with

Not the fat people who will hate on me for not being fat when i be fat with them

>> No.4861883

>>4861870
>Im sure babies dont need a bunch of junk food for their nutrients

Well, pregnant women do need significantly fore calories, but yeah eating junk food to get that is no good.

>> No.4861884

>>4861870
yes babies need pizzaflavin and burgerol, and colaific acid to develope, and a babie moves so much in the stomach of the woman that he spends about 1800 calories a day.
Conclusion, yeah, preggers need to eat practically for 2

>> No.4861887

>>4861883

And just to clarify, "significantly more" is about 200 or so.

>> No.4861889

>>4861822

Wrong board, OP.

/ck/ is accepting of pretty much everything food and cooking related, but the bottom line is that we are here because we enjoy food (yeah, fuck you vegans and paleo/flavor of the month diet fags, who make a point about not eating certain things).

>> No.4861900

I'm kinda ashamed of myself. In high school I did Cross Country, Winter Track and Track, and was insanely skinny. I was practically anorexic my junior year. Then when I got in college everything went to shit. Unlimited meal plans plus cooking when ever I wanted too. I'm 190 now and I feel terrible. seeing old pics of myself. Starting a running schedule, hopefully I can maintain the motivation.

>> No.4861903

I've put on a bit of weight in the past few years. I weigh around 210, would like to be ~180. I'm also lazy. I ride my bike for transport and exercise and do pull and push ups. I also drink a lot of beer. good beer, not american yellow piss water. i also dont really give a shit if i have a gut, its not even that big, what pisses me off most is my neck, i just want to lose neck weight

>> No.4861916

Fat people are gross. It's not hard to eat a decently healthy diet in good portions and do exercise/physical activity a few times a week.

I recently started working in an office with mainly women. Almost all of the men there work out and we are in good shape, but half the women are obese and it has made my fat hate worse than ever. It is so disgusting how you can be content with knowing you're a lazy piece of shit and stuff your face with sweets and frozen dinners all day err day. Then continue to whine about aches and pains and that you're sick all the time.

Watching lard asses take the elevator for one flight up (or even down...) makes me laugh, but I'm really just weeping inside.

Oh, and you better believe that all 20+ of our handicap parking spaces are full and not one of them is actually handicap. Unless being a waddling bag of shit is a handicap...

>> No.4861922 [DELETED] 

In case you haven't noticed, the fat acceptance movement is propelled almost exclusively by women. Fat women feel the need to be vocal about their shape, how they love it, how they know their friends love it, how their husband loves it, etc.

Men see they're fat, and simply accept that a.) they need to change to be considered attractive, or b.) fuck all, and don't force or require anyone else's opinion to match theirs.

>> No.4861929

In case you haven't noticed, the fat acceptance movement is propelled almost exclusively by women. Fat women feel the need to be vocal about their shape, how they love it, how they know their friends love it, how their husband loves it, etc.

If men are fat, they simply accept that a.) they need to change to be considered attractive, or b.) fuck all, and don't force or require anyone else's opinion to match theirs.

>> No.4861937

>>4861876

tl;dr

luv jolly-tier fat

hate bitch-tier fat

>> No.4861945

>>4861916
>>4861922
yeah what the fuck is the deal with women getting so obese? I understand they have hips and shit but come on. there is no excuse for your ass to be three times the size of mine. twice is the absolute limit.

>> No.4861947

i eat what should be the most fattening diet of anyone i know. i eat lots of fats. i eat lots of carbs. i eat deep-fried foods several times each month. yet, i'm not fat.
why?
i don't overdo it. my portions are reasonably sized.

i was eating outside in my yard and a very nice, fat black neighbour lady i have (yes, her race is pertinent, that's why i mentioned it) commented on my plate saying "oh, you eat on dems smaww plates. dass wah you got that fine skinny white ass uh yohls." i was surprised, because the plate i was eating from was one of my larger ones.
"black folk don't eat lock dat. go big or go home, nyamean? hyuk hyuk hyuk bix nood" is what she said after. i then realised that her portion sizes contribute to why she's fat, blind in one eye and about to have a leg amputated.
at least she'll lose 40lbs overnight!

>> No.4861953

>>4861903
If you suck moar cock, it'll give your neck excercise and you'll loose neck weight. Until then use it as a place to hide a few oreos.

>> No.4861961

>>4861947

Wooden peg-legs are pretty heavy, the Crip'll lose maybe 10 pounds. On taxpayer dime, I might add.

>> No.4861972

>>4861903
sorry to say this but i also know that feel, just don't slouch and roll it around, maybe some pullups?

shit man idk... :(

>> No.4861988

Adele has shitty songs and an ugly as fuck face. Her land whale status is the least of her worries. Her lyrics are idiotic and her high notes are forced and horrible.

>> No.4861989

>>4861953
>it'll give your neck excercise and you'll loose neck weigh

This is not how weight loss works.

>> No.4861992

>>4861947
>bix nood

I can't translate this part.

>> No.4861993

Am I "fat" /ck/? 5'10, 185 pounds. Don't lift that often. I think I'm chubby.

>> No.4861998

>>4861830
> I have a thyroid condition

That one is my favorite. I actually do have a thyroid condition. Mine was removed 15yrs ago. I take replacement hormones to keep from having what the fatties call "underactive thyroid". Using that as an excuse for over-eating is bullshit. The amount of hormone I need changes from time to time and when it is low (same effect as underactive), I put on a tiny amount of weight (mostly water). It is very limited though. I could never get fat from it. Thing is, when its low, the metabolism slows down. *Everything* slows down, including digestion. I eat some food and it will take forever for me to digest it, so I feel full for hours and hours after a meal.

Overactive though, that's different. You lose weight quickly, along with muscle, hair, and everything else. The small amounts of food you eat passes through you so quick that you basically starve. That's life for ya though... Always with the fairness.

>> No.4861999

>>4861822
>>4861988

Thought dat ho got skinny.

>> No.4862001

>>4861993

I'm 5'10 and am currently 175 pounds (down recently from 180). I never considered myself obese (most of the weight is in my gut), but I was the same height 10 years ago when I graduated high school, and at that time I was around 135.

>tl;dr - yeah, you're fat, but it's not that bad

>> No.4862004

>>4861999

She's far from skinny she's just not as massive. I googled her and god her face really is disgusting.

>> No.4862011
File: 29 KB, 490x371, concubie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862004

wot, this face?

>> No.4862015

>>4862001
Yea, I know I'm fat still. Better though, I'm down from 240 earlier this year. I've always been big, lowest I've ever been is 170. My goal is actually 170 by new years. I don't think I can healthily get much lower than that, I don't have the frame for it. I'd be perfectly content at 170.

>> No.4862050

I definitely used to have fat logic.

I was never insanely obese and my frame hid it pretty well all things considered (female, 170 lbs @ 5'9-5'10) but I definitely told myself all sorts of lies to convince myself I was content with my body.

The self-esteem movement is brutal and it will beat you down. Used to say I was content with how I looked, I didn't want to lose weight or get "bulky", didn't feel the need to change my appearance to fit some beauty standard. Then I started lifting weights and eating right and, thirty pounds later, feel fucking amazing.

So nice to be able to walk up stairs without getting out of breath. Plus, food tastes better now since it's not overburdened with a deeply buried sense of guilt and self-loating.

>> No.4862067

>>4862050

>so nice to be able to walk up stairs without getting out of breath

I feel like I could get there if I simply stopped smoking and cut my alcohol consumption in half. It just seems like so much work...

>> No.4862075

>>4862050
> The self-esteem movement is brutal and will beat you down
Gee, I'm sorry that our acceptance of people who accept their own bodies was hurting your motivation to exercise and slim down.
You can taunt us fat people if you want to get even.

>> No.4862086

>>4862067
I drink like a fish and smoke like Tom Waits. If you must drink and smoke (I must), at least eat healthy food and get moderate exercise. You can't drink, smoke, not work out at all and expect to be able to function right. Either give it up or work enough to offset the harm of your vices.

Either way, its alot of work. I don't mind working the extra work to be a drunken smoker. Better than being sober, amarite?

>> No.4862089

>>4862050
>Then I started lifting weights and eating right and, thirty pounds later, feel fucking amazing.
You are correct. Fuck being fat. Congrats.

>> No.4862095

>>4861870
>condensed milk all over avocados
I've never heard of that before, and I'm grateful.
Also, eating complex carbs with sugar will slow down the absorption of the sugar into your blood, but your mother is still an idiot.

>> No.4862092

>>4862075
>Gee, I'm sorry
Apology accepted.
>>4862089
Thanks brah.

>> No.4862096

>>4862086
I eat mostly vegan and lift four days a week just so I can continue to be a drunken smoker into middle age without taking pills.

>> No.4862097

in regards to the picture, or you could be skinny and make great albums?

>> No.4862098

>>4861822
I fucking hate adele, she sings really stalkerish songs and everyone think it's like the second coming

>> No.4862103

>>4862086

>I don't mind working the extra work to be a drunken smoker. Better than being sober, amarite?

Yes, you are right.

The problem is that I feel content working 3-4 nights a week on the line (including brutal weekends), and am content calling that exercise. I definitely burn a shit load of calories. The problem is that I work pantry, and spent every night eating both fried shit and veggies. I also get home, shower, and feel completely justified drinking until I pass out (taking smoke breaks here and there).

>tfw i really just need to find some pot (i.e. actually get to know the people i work with) and cut down on my drinking

>> No.4862108

I eat about 500-1500 calories a day but use my computer about 8-16 hours a day and never leave my house except for school, but I weight 135 and am 5'11". It's so fucking easy to not be fat.

I still feel like I am overweight though.

>> No.4862114

>>4862108
God damn, can you even lift a milk jug?

>> No.4862116

Fat people disgust me. It's funny how that Adele cunt is wearing a lot of makeup and photoshopped in that pic too.

>> No.4862117

>>4862114
>can you even lift a milk jug?
Yeah, but muscles aren't cute.

>> No.4862118

>>4861889
its like you've never been on /ck/ before

no one can even post OC because /ck/ health police swoops in to judge how many carbs are on the plate/wheres the vegetables/etc. Its annoying as shit, /ck/ thinks it knows everyone else's full day of eating needs.

>> No.4862120

>>4862117
Oh, you're a woman. Ok then, carry on.

>> No.4862122

>>4862120
I'm not. I'm just cute.

>> No.4862126

>>4862103
Food worker here too. If you drink, and I mean really drink, you shouldn't be eating very much unless you're OK with getting fat. Alcohol has so many overlooked calories. If you are getting drunk, don't eat crap. Eat healthy as fuck. Eat your kale and chicken and drink it up. It'd probably be wise to not drink daily, but yea. Yea. Eat healthy shit if you drink, and do some sort of exercise outside of work.

>> No.4862132

All this hate is just as bad for you as being fat, here's a thing guys, get over it. Go on, being happy being yourself. Fuck, it's not that hard.

I'm a fat fuck, and I know I can lose weight any time I want to. I went on a diet/exercise regimen, and ended up losing 35 lbs of fat, and gaining 22 of lean muscle. I'm just lazy and eat like shit. Anyone who's fat and refuses to acknowledge they do it to themselves is deluded to the worst degree, but why the fuck do you guys bother concerning yourselves with them. There's much better things you could be spending your time doing or thinking about.

>> No.4862135

I have the opposite problem.

I'm 6'5.5" and I weigh about 140 pounds. I can't gain weight. I've tried pigging out for a week, living on fast, fried, food. I gained half of a pound, and threw up for about 4 hours afterward.

I get all the nutrients I need, but goddamn, being a twig ain't all that it's cracked up to be.

>> No.4862143

>>4861998

Ah yes, I'm in a similar situation. I haven't had my thyroid actually removed, but I have hypothyroidism and have been on medication for it (Synthroid myself, you?) since I was about 12 years old.

I absolutely hate having so say 'I have an inactive thyroid" whenever the subject comes up, because that phrase is like the fucking anthem for lazy fat people.
I'm below average weight for my height and all.

>> No.4862144

>>4862135
Eat 4-6 small meals of dense food per day, you'll need lots of protein, 2-3 grams per every pound you weigh.
280-420 grams of Protein a day is kinda rough to do, but then you include your meals as well as shakes and other sources, it's possible.

>> No.4862150

>>4862144
Alright. What should I shoot for in weight?

The government apparently says that at my height, any less that 155 lbs is underweight. To be honest, I'd be fine being underweight, but I'd rather not be a twig.

>> No.4862152

>>4862132
No, we hate you. Stop being a lazy, fat fuck.

>> No.4862154

>>4862118

>its like you've never been on /ck/ before

Nah. /ck/ has been my home board for around two years. People nitpicking any OC you post is normal on 4chan in general, and everyone knows that when they post.

I post the shit I'm eating a few times a month, knowing full well what kind of response I'm going to get. I also respond to almost every OC post I see and give my honest opinion (and make a point to make fun of it, because... knowledge and amusement and things).

Nobody actually gives a fuck about weight on /ck/ (except /fit/ fags asking how to make chicken breasts taste good for every meal). The only one's who ever post pics of themselves are skinny Asian girls like borneo/sceak, or shitposters like bbq king.

>> No.4862159

>>4862150
It's up to you man, personally, go for whatever makes you feel good. If you're fine where you're at, don't worry about it, if you wanna bulk up, I'd say head for 160-175, see how it is, and go up/down from there.

Protein shakes are your friend, don't worry about meal replacement ones, make sure you get lots of fiber with your meals, as well as good fatty acids. Careful with putting on too much water weight/water muscle. You'll start looking weird fast.

>> No.4862162

>>4862152
Hey, you're entitled to be a cunt and miserable, you're gonna be mad for a long time though, I'm not particularly miffed with how I look, so it's not gonna change any time soon. Don't hold your breath... or rather, go ahead, that'd be entertaining.

>> No.4862165

>>4862126

>eat healthy shit if you drink, and do some sort of exercise outside of work

Thanks for the advice. It's pretty much what I already knew, it's just nice to hear someone else reinforce it. It's pretty much the only realistic option if I plan to continue drinking/working like I do, and I have no intention of stopping either of those habits.

>> No.4862176

>>4862135
if your 6'5, you have to be like 180+ is must. that's what you should be aiming for. just make sure its not all fat weight though.

>> No.4862234

really? as a guy , i can tell you, the damn stuff creeps. on minite you are 18, at 177 and the best I could do and the next you are 51 at 340, fighting for you life. and you wonder... how did this come to pass? because you ( and me) let things slide) and what did you eat today? make some informed decisions. every damn day. I wanted hagendazz or butter pecan ice cream. but think. but I don't so i bought fresh fruit, instead. I dont want to be like that again. and it helps to have a mate who doesn't either. shit, I never was much to begin with. and a year ago. .. never mind. and if you are looking for Mr. america, you are barking up the wrong tree. and I don't want some swimsuit illustrated model. or gq at 50, there has been some water under the bridge. and... not looking for perfection. unless you are. then better go look elsewhere. cause I am sure not it. and contray to many tv shows, I am quite content. large ladies (or guys for that matter) don't bother me only when they say big and beautiful, more cushion for the pushin etc... dont kid yourself.. and no extreme diets. just try and lose a bit for you self. and maybe me. people love you. now put down the damn ice cream spoon.

>> No.4862235

>>4862234

As clear and concise as always, ORG.

>> No.4862246

>>4862235
yeah well, never was known for that. I kinda drift. sorry. but on this, I am not. if you are 100.lbs over weight, its a killer, not thiller. and they might send you home to die. and I dont give a shit what dove says. they are selling soap. need not be hard. just a bit.

>> No.4862253

>>4862234
I'm with you. At 40 I was 60lbs overweight. Now at 45 I'm lean, and so is the wife. Lifting and eating mostly vegan compensated for the slowdown so far. But the indignities of aging catch up sooner or later. You choose to try to push them off until later in life, or not. A turnaround is an option up to a point, but the older you are the more difficult it is.

>> No.4862265

>>4861916
Ugh, iktf about the elevators. I work in an office on weekends that's 3 flights of stairs up... I have never seen anybody other than myself use the stairs. Even on the way down. I don't get it. Hell, the lift there is so slow I always actually get there faster than they do too, so it can't be for speed.

>> No.4862286

I'm fat, but at least I own it unlike other fatties. Going out to get a burger and soda for dinner is my own choice and part of the reason I'm ~270 pounds. I also smoke, so exercise is more difficult. Losing weight isn't easy, though, as anybody who was actually grossly obese and/or not in their early 20's or teens would tell you. Eating healthy is the easy part, but resisting the temptation to eat tasty snacks or sweets is difficult, and rigorous exercise even more so.

I'll give my Mom some slack, though. She's told me she's 70 pounds overweight, (not like I know the actual number) but it's difficult for her. She's 66 years old and needs a hip replacement -- it's difficult for her to walk and move around. She's trying to lose weight, but without any proper exercise it'll be difficult to have the end in sight. I've been going to the pool with her and it helps, but it's started getting cooler and the water will be too cold soon. I'm not sure what she'll do.

>> No.4862300

I am a deathly skinny person and I find it hard to gain weight, because I am lazy when it comes to exercise and I am so weak I can barely do any reps of anything.

But I do feel bad when I eat a whole pizza or a rare steak with lots of marbling, and when I eat there is a very quickly to approach wall where I cannot stomach any more.

>> No.4862306

>>4861822
I'm 5'2 Female, used to weigh 185 at my worst. I hated myself. Decided i didn't want to hate myself. Went to gym. A little over a year later i weigh 133...still overweight, but closer to being at my suggested weight

>> No.4862315

>>4861822

I'm 21, been fat since 7 year old, I'm now 120kg and my height is 1,77 mts (fuck imperial m'ricans)

When I was 19 I started playnig rugby and I was 85kg and I used to get pussy and shit but a chick broke my fat ass heart and I went back to eating and beign a waste of life.

Just going to say getting the weight down, its not as easy as it seems.

I don't just like food, I'm fucking addicted to it.

Sometimes I go to the fridge and i my head there's a voice telling me to stop that I'm choosing a bad life for myslef and I steal eat and feel horrible for doing it.

So i feel like powerless in the face of food.

I would argue that is sometimes harder than leaving some drugs, since you have face it 3 or more times a day.

I mean you can stop smoking and yeah you'll see a cigarette form time to time but you dont have to smoke it.

Food you have to eat or you fucking die, 3 times a day you have to go and fucking eat and be moderate bout it, fuck that shit.

I don't know where the fuck i got the willpower to do it the first time but I'm pretty much afraid that if some fucking traumatic event enters my life I will stay a fatty forever.

Fuck I'm such a weak ass beta...

>> No.4862317

>>4862306

5'2 @ 133

Sounds perfect.

>> No.4862322

>>4861988
The only picture I've seen of her is OP's, I think she's pretty cute and I'd fuck her

>> No.4862325

>>4862317
A 5'2 fem is supposed to be at 110...society says... Anyways. I used to eat for no reason, drank soda... Fuck that. I eat normal portions now. It's society and tv ads showing us big burgers with attractive people in the ads

>> No.4862328

>>4861993
I'm 6'0 250lbs.

I lift quite a lot of weight and am currently bear mode. No fucks given to others since they like me looking like a bear. I also eat quite a lot, around 4000 calories each day.

Feels pretty good to not care man.

>> No.4862331

>>4862325
Don't worry about numbers, healthy living is a lifestyle that lasts for a lifetime, not just some target you are trying to reach.

>> No.4862333

>tfw too poor to be fat

>> No.4862335
File: 64 KB, 467x610, adele-vogue-2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Those people are retarded

But I'd say it's actually the other way around, if you like cooking, you probably eat way better than Honey Boo Boo's mother.

>> No.4862336

>>4862103

If you work in a kitchen and you can't get pot, your co-workers don't fucking trust you and/or hate you.

I've been working in kitchen since 16 yrs old, never once found a food place without a dealer/connect.

>> No.4862347

>>4862144
>280-420 grams of protein a day

2/10, try harder next time

>> No.4862349

The heaviest I've been was in high school (6'1" 250 lbs). No muscle mass, just fat. A lot of times woke up in the morning with back and joint pain, didn't care to fix it though. I was content with being fat, and it wasn't until college that I decided to lose the weight (motivated to hook up with chicks).

>> No.4862354

>>4862349
I was obese in HS as well. Used to sleep a good 8 hours, wake up with pains and a Headache. Always had back pain, always tired and miserable. It's stressful for the body to be fat

>> No.4862357

>>4861992
lurk moar.

>> No.4862359

>>4862325
>>4862325
>society says

Omg the fat logic begins

>>4862315
>>4862315
>Fuck I'm such a weak ass beta...

No you are not, at least you are acknowledging whats the problem is which means you know what would need to change

>> No.4862367

>>4862067
I drink a lot, smoke a lot, and have done for years. At the same time, I maintain a reasonably healthy diet and keep at least somewhat active - stairs instead of elevators, walking/cycling instead of the metro, and some calisthenics (inb4 nogains).

All else being equal, if you took out the alcohol and cigarettes, I'd definitely be healthier. However, drinking and smoking don't mean that you've let yourself go.

>> No.4862368

>>4862354
What's funny is how most of the athletic/average people in my HS have blown up in terms of weight gain, almost like a role reversal. I would say a good 70% of them are now in the chubby/overweight zone.

I guess it didn't sink in they needed to take care of their bodies better as they get older

>> No.4862400

I agree that "fat logic" and fat people being jerks is awful and blah blah, but I certainly don't hate fat people on principle. I just don't see how you could, really.

Anyway, what I really, really don't understand is why that Adele picture gets posted all the time and why people got so butthurt about it.

She acknowledges that she is fat, she's honest, she acknowledges why she is fat and doesn't make excuses about it. She isn't trying to be a model (or any other job that depends on looks) but a singer, which really should be about talent (that said, I have never heard any of her music). It seems like a legit thing to say, in my opinion.

>> No.4862402

>>4861822
I don't know about /ck/s fat policy, but being a lardass myself, I always rage inside whenever a landwhale starts talking about "real beauty" or "it's not my fault for some mystical reason". You're wrong. You're fucking disgusting and responsible. Sure a little sidemeat is delicious on a woman and men aren't supposed to look like twigs, but calling 120+ kg normal or pretty isn't.

>> No.4862404

Despite being a chubby myself (90kilos) I hate fat people logic.
There's a difference between wanting to be a twig and wanting to be healthy, but typically, healthy and skinny go hand in hand. I feel like all of these 'love your body' and 'real women have curves' shit is brainwashing people into thinking that being fat is normal and that they don't need to face whatever is making them fat.

I eat relatively healthy myself and I've been slowly loosing weight over the last couple years, (15 kilos so far woo) just due to my diet alone, but I don't exercise at all really so its really slow going. If I exercised I'd probably have lost a lot more.

>> No.4862408

I guess you guys are just addicted on having a group of people to look down upon and the only reason you're not racist is fear.

>> No.4862422

>>4862408
We'd rather you just ate normal portions and get a bit active so you can enjoy (long healthy) life with the rest of us <3

>> No.4862425

>>4862408
look down upon or feel utterly disgusted by.
fat people make me sick.
If I see someone obese and the least bit sweaty I can't eat that day. It makes me scared to think I could get that pathetic.

>> No.4862465

>>4862425

ahahaa i don't like the fat fucks neither but god how much of a baby can you be?

>> No.4862473

>>4862465
just really fucking prejudiced.
They're nasty pigs in human skin

>> No.4862559

>>4862425
I want to sweat near you and rub my stinky sweat all over you. I hope that makes you stop eating permanently. :3

>> No.4862578
File: 299 KB, 710x2097, gggggg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Heres a portion of a blog post about adele and deluded fat people.

>> No.4862584

>>4862578
>nobody hates fat people

top lel it's one of the very few tolerated forms of bigotry left just take a look at some of the anorexic cunt posts in this thread

>> No.4862592

ITT: 50% low self-esteem, 49% women talking underhandedly about their eating disorders, 1% sane posts.

This has been your public service announcement~

>> No.4862606

>>4862584
You are way too PC. People say they hate x all the time while meaning they hate obnoxious and loud mouthed x's but are simply too lazy to specify.

>> No.4862609

I wonder if the world would benefit from a Foodaholics Anonymous program.

M Scott Peck called AA one of the first clearly delineated step-by-step programs for creating meaningful change in one's life, and honestly, food addiction really does exist. I don't know how many of you have ever been incredibly fucking depressed, but ice cream really truly does help, and sugar and fat can be addictive. I imagine a support group could make a big difference for people who crave food as badly as I crave the first cigarette and cup of coffee of the morning, which is the closest I can imagine, being a skinnyfag myself.

>> No.4862610
File: 5 KB, 252x200, 1381095332728s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862578
>complaining about fat people justifying their laziness
>can't even write 'overweight' because it "takes too much time to type"

>complains about Adele being a hypocrite
>is a hypocrite

>> No.4862619
File: 1.12 MB, 330x248, popcorn.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862578
Fuck, was this written by a woman perchance?
>MEN DON'T WANT ME? HAHA WELL THEY MUST HAVE SOUR GRAPES BECAUSE THEY'RE INELIGIBLE FOR HAVING PREFERENCES
>YOU'RE LOSERS IF YOU DON'T WANT ME BECAUSE I WORK HARD
>LOOK AT MY SELF-WORTH, LOOK AT IT, LOOK HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT MYSELF

Is there a link to this blog btw?

>> No.4862651
File: 82 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862578
Oh this is that one crazy bitch on /cgl/ that got her jaw shaved via plastic surgery to look more like an animu gurl.
Some plastic surgery skank with low self esteem ripping on fatties. Go figure. People like her hate it when someone fat gets more attention than she does.
>pic related
She has a kid last time I checked too.
Another useless vlogger that can't do shit besides bitch and put on makeup.

>> No.4862658

>>4861870
>Im sure babies dont need a bunch of junk food for their nutrients

Actually they only require the equilavent of an extra sandwich a day

Pregnancy is just one big excuse for women to pig out and get fat all while receiving positive reinforcement for eating for two

If you actually had to eat for two our ancestors would have died out long ago, African babies too

>> No.4862660

>>4862651
Is she asian? She's pretty fucking ugly for one filled with tons of makeup.

>> No.4862664

>>4861822

I just want to be healthy so I started eating better and doing stuff I used to love, like nature walks and rock climbing.

Surprise surprise I lost weight. I'm about 1 point off [BMI] from being "normal" weight, but honestly I don't even recognize myself when I look in the mirror. Although I don't think I can fix the natural pear shape I inherited from my Mother...and she's far tinier than I am.

I think it's just about doing what's best for you. Not my job to babysit someone else about their health. But no, I'm not going to tell a 300lb woman/man that they're "beautiful", because I'd be too concerned for their health.

>> No.4862674

>>4862578

>plastic surgery
>working hard

lol, what

>> No.4862677

>>4862658

I'm still not going to get in a normal pregnant woman's face for having a milkshake now and then. That's a pretty assholeish thing to do.

>> No.4862692
File: 43 KB, 500x500, 1372725359666.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4861822
Fat people are disgusting, especially fat women.

I've never had to personally deal with fat logic, just misinformed exercise knowledge at best.

>what do you mean you can't spot reduce?
>calisthenics? but I don't want muscles

>> No.4862712

>>4862692
How big is her dick?

>> No.4862721

If you're going to be fat, don't try and defend it with anything more than "I prefer doing this, it makes me look more like Santa".

Everything is absolutely fine until you open your mouth and start making feeble excuses, because that's the point when you show that you're really not okay with your weight, and everyone else will try to help you, whereupon you'll make even more excuses, until everyone is angry with you for whining so much.

>> No.4862725
File: 88 KB, 293x282, stoppp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862721
Or maybe a person's weight is none of your damn business and they don't owe you any explanations period.

>> No.4862727

>>4862712
bigger than yours

>> No.4862733

>>4862725

Well, my taxes are paying for your medical problems brought on by your fat, so I'd say it is my concern.

>> No.4862737

>>4861822

What if your daughter has the opposite problem?

No seriously, I think my child might be anorexic and I have no idea what to do about it.

>> No.4862739

>>4862733
>muh taxes
Poorest excuse for an argument I've ever heard.
Plenty of fat people pay their own insurance premiums just like everyone else.
If your bitch is medicaid or medicare (murrica) and you're complaining about fat costs, then also be mad at old people.
Know what's bad for your health? Getting old. Know who has a lot of health problems which depend on society to support? Old people.
Know what else costs big bucks? Cancer and smoking.

Yeah, living costs money. Stop being a baby and making excuses for your prejudices.

>> No.4862743

>>4862739

>not flying in a blind rage when you see a fat person, old person, or smoker

Who do you think you are, Ghandi?

>> No.4862750

>>4862743

Well I do like pissing and little girls.

>> No.4862752

>>4862739
>Poorest excuse for an argument I've ever heard.
Except for those who live in a welfare state (inb4 socialism).

>> No.4862756

>>4862015
>>4862015
>>4862015
>>4862015
Fat logic right here

>> No.4862760

>>4862737
i can get you a message board ran by a bunch of people with eating disorders. my best friend is a moderator there

>> No.4862762
File: 54 KB, 724x844, 1366234083506.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862743
tfw fat old smoker

>> No.4862764

>>4862132
>and gaining 22 of lean muscle

ITT: Lies

>> No.4862766

>>4862760

Thank you, that'd help.

I'm not a very emotional person in real life and I'll admit I've never really had to deal with so many problems of the mind and heart at once, which is probably why I'm complaining about it here rather than a therapist. Unhealthy, I know.

I can't help but think this is somehow my fault, you know?

>> No.4862769

That stupid bitch Adele isn't even "fat" at all. I bet the whole thing was just pushed by the record company so more landwhales who identify with her buy her music.

>> No.4862774

>>4862766
email me. i don't have the url and i can't find it on google. my email is theskyisblueandgrassisgreen@gmail.com

>> No.4862787

>>4862122
laughingsluts.jpg

>> No.4862794
File: 49 KB, 491x480, fatgirl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

typical facebook posts from fatties

>> No.4862799
File: 24 KB, 500x447, fatchicks4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862794

>> No.4862800

>>4862132
But hating boosts my already high confidence to new levels. As a fit guy, not only do I look better, eat better, and feel better, I can look down on fatties for an even bigger mood boost. And since a better mood leads to better health and vice versa, it's an awesome cycle.

Although I guess it still sucks for you, fatty.

>> No.4862802
File: 15 KB, 243x207, fatchicks3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862799

>> No.4862805

>>4862725

Tumblr user spotted. It's my business when they don't buy an extra plane ticket and spill over into my seat.

>> No.4862806
File: 15 KB, 320x242, fatchicks2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862802
>this is what they think they look like

>> No.4862811

>>4862794
>>4862799
>>4862802
Jesus.

>> No.4862812

>>4862721
> There are a lot of long words in there, Miss; we're naught but humble pirates.

Why the fuck do you think it's ok to attack but not to defend? Seriously, I've had it with dumbass retard wannabe smartasses like you on this board. It's not your life, it's not your fat, it doesn't concern you in no way whatsoever. But here you are, dipshits all of you, yapping away from your perceived superiority.

Go back to /fit/ and fuck yourself.

>guess what, I'm not even fat.

>> No.4862817

>>4862794
>>4862799
>>4862802
>>4862806
>You can be either a twig or a hambeast. There is no middle

Goddamnit..

>> No.4862819

>>4862812
>it doesn't concern you in no way whatsoever

Actually, it does. My taxes pay to fix your health problems brought about by your weight. It's no different than smoking: it's a financial and resource drain on the entire nation.

Now then, if that wasn't true then I agree with you 100%--it's your body, do what you want with it, it has nothing to do with me. But when we have nationalized health care it becomes everybody's concern.

>> No.4862821

>>4862050

congrats on losing weight but you are still using fat people logic. you are the only one responsible for becoming fat, not the fat acceptance movement.

>> No.4862836

>>4861889
fatty detected

>> No.4862842

>>4861937
since when is 3 sentences too long? Afraid of losing calories by reading too many words?

>> No.4862870 [DELETED] 

>>4862819
but you don't dare flip out on niggers and all the massive expenses they cause with their welfare needs, imprisonment etc not outside of 4chan anyway

bigots gonna bigot

>> No.4862879

>>4862651
She already admits to it, whats up with your vendetta?

>> No.4862881

>>4862674
It costs money you know. You think being naturally beautiful is working hard too and something everyone has, amirite.

>> No.4862882

>>4862870
Sure I do. The same way I do about fat people: with my vote. You think anyone goes around swatting choco chip bucky wickies out of Fatty Patty's hands? Nope, just as no one goes around shoving female condoms into every black woman ever. Both are assault, you goddamned idiot. So what do we do? We vote. We campaign to lessen the money going towards these programmes. We change the programmes to have more rigid requirements so it's more difficult for junkies and lazy fucks to take advantage.

And before you go off about this, that and the other, how I'm a bad person and I don't care about my fellow man, fuck you: I volunteer time, money and interest with two local food banks and a clothes bank, places that give food and clothes to those who actually need it. I was arrested two years ago for 'serving food without a license,' because I was handing out sandwiches to the homeless. Fuck your shit. I help those who actually need it and whose circumstances are less likely to be the direct results of their choices.
No one forces anyone to be overweight. Some people become homeless and/or destitute because they've lost jobs, homes, or other unforeseeable problems. Overeating is a foreseeable problem. Fucking without protection, having kids you knowingly can't afford to care for are foreseeable problems. Shut. The fuck. Up.

>> No.4862886

>>4862870

Oh, that's a problem too. So are corporate subsidy leeches. I didn't mention any of those because it's not relevant to this thread.

>> No.4862943

>>4861822
is this thread some type of ploy by grocery store union workers to raise the price of food in claims of limiting food to fat people and also to keep poor people out of stores? i know of this place that is in the middle of a neighborhood were minimum wage people live. the store is rude to everybody but the rich looking people. not that many people go to the store and the workers stay all day socializing with fellow workers and get an attitude if a customer has the nerve to bother them in the middle of a conversation and then packs your food with a ton of grease tat leaks though the bag and all over everything

>> No.4862948

I'm 220 something pounds at 6'1" and 20 yrs old.

I fucking hate the way I look and I'm really trying to get in shape and eat better.

I used to be even fatter when I was younger, the max I ever weighed was 270 or 280 when I was 14-16. I hated myself even more then.

I never used to lie to myself though, I'd never be like "OH TWO PIECES OF CAKE IS A-OK!" I'd be disgusted by my lack of self control. I was one of those people that people on 4chan call "Amerifats" or think of when they think of a "typical" american.

But now that I exercise, eat better and educated myself and shit. I'm a pretty well adjusted person.

I get literally sick when I see anyone eat unhealthy now. It really boggles my mind. And this "feminist" movement bullshit about people looking beautiful no matter their size or whatever is complete fucking horse shit.

>> No.4862955
File: 59 KB, 163x234, five.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862882

told

>> No.4862982

i am 132lbs at 5'11 and i have had an eating disorder for most of my adult life

really fat people who think they are 'healthy' weight need the same amount of specialist care as people who starve and exercise to the skeleton

i get the same creeping, uneasy feeling of pity for very fat people as i do for waitresses with visible ribs and thick arm hair

everyone needs to eat real, actual food and only when they're hungry

>> No.4862988

>>4862948
It's not feminist, it's 'social justice' fags. Or basically, fat people trying to cash in on disability and grant systems. Nothing new either, see that Simpsons episode where Homer works from home after managing to weigh over 300lbs that aired like 15+ years ago.

It's just more annoying because idiots with idiot opinions are always up in your face with the internet nowadays

>> No.4863007
File: 424 KB, 980x1600, 1365485957827.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4861822

I hate fat people.

>> No.4863033

I don't hate fat people, but the logic some of them use boggles my mind.

That said I don't hate them for this logic. Many are just mis-informed or under informed.

Also, you all should check out the book Health At Every Size, by Linda Bacon, PhD in nutritional sciences. Even people who are overweight can be perfectly healthy. Hell, my dad is overweight, but he bikes like 3 hours a day. Eats what he wants. Went to the doctor the other day for a physical and the doctor told him that he is in great, great health.
Not to say that obese people or some who are overweight are healthy, because they aren't. I'm just saying that not everyone needs to be thin to be healthy. It's about what you eat and your level of activity that can improve your health, not just your size.
Everyone has a different set weight point their body is biologically happiest at. And that may not be thin at all. Kind of like how some people are naturally underweight but are perfectly healthy.

>> No.4863045

>Be fat
>Don't bullshit around with excuses, I love my food and that's that.
>See one of those 'Fat Shaming' images a while back.
>Laughed like a jolly motherfucker all day.

>> No.4863078
File: 67 KB, 517x768, 517px-Samoa_Joe_Bloomington_IL_062008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4861822
Nothing against fat people but fuck those lazy fatasses who makes excuses for their laziness, but I also don't wanna be skinny because the skinny muscle looks like a crack addict, also off-topic, What do I need to put on my diet too have a build for wrasslin? I'm about 210 lbs and 5'10' kinda like this guy with pointy man-tits

>> No.4863085

>>4861838
>>eat 2500 calories in food today, thats normal for a guy, right?
What is a normal calorie intake for a guy anyway?

>> No.4863090

>>4863085
depends on height, muscle mass and activity level. it will vary wildly from one man to the next.

>> No.4863092

>>4863085
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+the+daily+calorie+intake+for+men%3F

>> No.4863097

>>4863033
Unfortunately, I'm like this. I'm 5'11 and the skinniest I've ever been was 155 pounds. (And that was a long time ago, and I got that low by starving myself). I weigh just under 250, and people always assume I'm just a lazy fatass, but I swim over 5 miles a week (about 40 laps a day, five days a week), do yoga every day, and lift weights three days a week. I can put the soles of my feet on my ears, in spite of my fat stomach. Every time I get lab work done at the doctor's office, she always acts amazed that all my readings are low (low cholesterol, low tryglicerides, low everything, including iron, which isn't good, lol. I have to take iron supplements because of that.) Anyway, I'm fit and strong and flexible, but people still treat me like shit because I'm fat. I'm actively trying to lose weight, I eat an extremely healthy diet, but I have to basically starve myself to get any pounds off (which I've been doing for the past two months, and have only lost 7 pounds.)

>> No.4863100
File: 16 KB, 197x300, Secrets_of_the_Temple-Greider-SoTT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Stupid deflections.

>> No.4863104
File: 24 KB, 300x300, Manufacture_of_Madness-51JXnkvpljL__SL500_AA300_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

m a d n e s s
yes!

>> No.4863107

>>4863085

Depends on your age, sex, the weight you want to be and the amount of activity you do on average.

You need to calculate these things in order to figure out approximately what you should be eating. For instance, an average 6'0", moderately to lightly active (does around 20-30 minutes of exercise per day in at least 10 minute increments) male, requires around 2000-2500 calories.

If you're more active, or trying to gain weight you need more food. Less active or trying to lose weight, you need less.

>> No.4863113

>>4863097

Bro, have you been tested for thyroxin levels and testosterone levels?

>> No.4863118
File: 759 KB, 500x715, vsmodels.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4863097
>tfw tall, slim, average to low BMI
>high triglycerides and cholesterol
>"everything looks good, see you next year!"

>> No.4863123

>>4863113
Um, no, because I'm not a bro. But, I did have someone at the gym mention the other day that I should get my hormone levels checked, because an excess of estrogen can cause retention of body fat, supposedly.

>> No.4863131
File: 10 KB, 384x240, vlcsnap-00304.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh fuck!

>> No.4863137

>>4863123

Yep. As can an excessively low amount of testosterone in a woman. And incidentally fuck you, nobody cares about your gender on 4chan; bro is about as neutral a term as there is around here.

>> No.4863138

>>4861822

God, fat men are even worse. I once knew some extremely fat guy from college who claimed it was ok for him to be 300lbs of blubber because "Men are supposed to be bigger, women find it attractive."

>> No.4863140

>>4863097
Perfect example.

Everyone thinks that slim = health, and overweight = unhealthy. We all really need to get over thinness and look at that person's diet and/or activity levels. We're so vain it's pathetic to be honest. I don't agree with the fat acceptance movement entirely (not everyone who is fat should be accepted because there are people who are just lazy and that it what's unacceptable, not their size of course unless that causes problems with their health), but they sure have a much better philosophy on weight/appearance than those who flat out despise and advocate against the overweight.

>> No.4863144

>>4863140

>tfw the same brats that gave my cousin anorexia by making fun of her are now bullying her because she's too thin

I hate children and I hate the attitude you're talking about.

>> No.4863148
File: 9 KB, 384x240, vlcsnap-00305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

#2 2 2 2 2 2

>> No.4863150

>>4861870
>condensed milk
>avocados
>pours over
>nigger what the fuck I don't even want food for the rest of my life.

>> No.4863154

>>4863144
Wait, are you hating me? Or are you hating the people focused on weight purely due to vanity?

>> No.4863157

>>4863140
It boils down to health being the most important factor if you ask me. Appearances shouldn't even be considered, and while unhealthy life styles shouldn't be encouraged or accepted they shouldn't really be grounds for anything besides advice.

It's common sense really

>> No.4863158

>>4863154

No no I was agreeing with you because it reminded me of a situation in my own life atm that's weight related- my cousin's illness.

>> No.4863184

>>4862400
It's not because she's fat, it's because she's full of shit. She ended up being on the cover of Vogue despite her earlier assertion. If she's going to do that, she shouldn't pretend she's somehow above the obsession with image celebrities have.

>> No.4863190

>>4861884
I think what the previous anon meant (or what I understand about preggers) is that they do need to eat a lot more than the regular woman, but that doesn't mean a shit ton of junk food. A lot of healthy calories is needed, not five slices of pizza.

>> No.4863193

>>4861822
Get over yourself

>> No.4863201

>>4863158
Oh, okay. Yeah, that's sad, when someone is bullied so badly and it triggers their anorexia/EDNOS/bulimia/over exercising/etc. Someone needs to feel so badly d so spworthless before they can starve/puke/overexercise/etc. It hurts to know that people carry around that much pain, that they're willing to put their health aside to be thin. And as people lose weight, and others make a huge deal about it, it just reinforces eir illness. I remember eating under 200 calories a day for a year or so, and everyone made such a huge deal over my loss. People didn't notice how rapidly I was losing, they just focused on that I was losing. And it disgusted me how even though I was the same person, when I was thin I was approached more, had more friends, received more compliments on anything I did. Kind of made me want to say "fuck everyone, fuck this weight obssessed society" and go henry david thoreau on everyone and remove myself and live in a log cabin or something.

>> No.4863205

>>4862725

WRONG! If you are TOO FAT to run from danger, YOU ARE A DEAD WEIGHT TO SOCIETY!

Why can't the Zombie Apocalypse come sooner...

Isn't there a way to make an Aerosol out of Bath Salts?

>> No.4863212

I am 5'6" and I have no idea how much I weigh because I do not own a working scale. But the last time I used one was a year ago, and I was 130, but I think I have gained some muscle since then.

My mother's side of the family has this tendency to be thin as rails up until high school, and then become... large, or at least cuddly and mom-ish pretty suddenly.

Which is fine with me. I have a pretty average build, but there is not much for strength there. I would rather be able to lift heavy things and go running and be healthy that way than obsess over a number.

It strikes me as unhealthy.

I eat whatever I like, but what I like tends to be protein and fruit. I guess not everyone can be lucky enough to actually dislike the taste of most junk foods and sweet things.

>> No.4863224

>>4862756
170 pounds at 5'10 is at the upper end of a perfectly healthy weight for a guy.

>> No.4863225

>>4863137
Oh, stop being so over dramatic, ya queen. Gender is relevant to hornone related questions, and if I had talked about estrogen and progesterone , it would have been obvious anyway.

>> No.4863230

>>4862882
You must not read the papers. obamacare is a cunthair away from being rammed down the Repub's throats with zero compromise and you'll be paying for all the fattys and blacks and mexicans and decrepit boomers and single moms and everything else.
So all your "voting" has done nothing but put deluded teatards into power who interfere with governing the country.

>> No.4863236

>>4863201

>that last bit about people liking you better

Yeah, that happened to me, too. I was never even that fat- never got over 180lbs. But I was chubby my whole life and hated wearing makeup and such.

Now I've lost weight and I wear makeup for work and all of a sudden my family respects my opinions and what I have to say. I pointed this out to them once at a big family dinner and they told me "Nooooo that isn't true at all", despite the fact that it totally is. I pretty much called them out on being libtards who preach about acceptance and tolerance but treated their own family member like a retard because she was chubby and wore boys clothing.

They still love my sister more because she's prettier and doesn't argue with them or their fucked up, often uneducated "opinions" that they love to go on and on about at what should be a relaxing occasion.

>> No.4863241

>>4863230

He used the word "programme". Thus, he's clearly not using American English and he's probably not American.

>> No.4863249

>>4863230

I'm sorry that you have to contribute to society and make sure one of the very basics of humanity is taken care of in your country, that must be SOOOO HARD.

It must suck, after being such a sheltered, spoiled little brat of a person to have to grow the fuck up and realize it's band together, grow up and survive or die like the scum we are. You live in a community. Deal with it.

>> No.4863276
File: 62 KB, 1500x1477, 1334939781431.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862725
Jack Black, pls go.
Your movies suck, and your band is mediocre.

>> No.4863291

>>4863249
>You live in a community. Deal with it.

Damn right. Which is why it's important that everyone does their part. That includes not putting undue strain on others.

When I was a child I was taught not to make a mess or litter because then someone else would have to pick up after me. I wash my own dishes because why should my roommates clean up my mess? That kind of thing. Part of being contributing member of society is just that: doing your part so that other people don't have to pick up your slack. Sure we can and should help each other when someone needs it, but everyone should behave in a way that minimizes how much other people have to help them, not act as they please and expect everyone else to pick up the slack. Part of "banding together" means reducing your dependence on the group.

Growing the fuck up means taking responsibility for your own actions, not acting like a child and expecting society to clean up after you.

>> No.4863293

>>4863205
>Why can't the Zombie Apocalypse come sooner...

>All those super obese zombies roaming and crawling everywhere.

Dude, I know the Zombie Apocalypse looks awesome in comics, movies, and video games, but damn, I'd rather not see that imagery.

>> No.4863304

>>4863236
>They still love my sister more because she's prettier
This kind of shit is true.

People like to give lipservice to the idea that appearance doesn't matter, but subconsciously we're judging people based on appearance every moment of every social interaction (even loved ones).

I'm a tall dude who got fat. When I worked hard to lose the weight (diet, lifting) over a two year period (so I'd keep it off) suddenly people started showing me more respect, my career took off and women much younger than me starting flirting with me. And even my wife started doting more on me. (More blowjobs, letting me have my way, not arguing with me...)

Bottom line: we can all talk about the fantasy of how we'd like things to operate, but the reality is that appearance counts, and being fat means your appearance sucks - your body is misshapen and people won't respect you as much because you look like shit.

>> No.4863317

If people are still chunky in places after proper diet and exercise, then they can have a pity party for not having a thigh gap despite being below average body fat. But the majority of fatties don't even follow a healthy lifestyle and this is just their way of venting their frustrations at skinny people who have the same lifestyle of never going to the gym or following a healthy diet. What they don't realize is that human metabolism doesn't differ so much and that skinny people are actually more active than them and burning calories in unexpected places like fidgeting or actually eating less for their size, like 5'4" landwhales complaining that she eats the same amount as a 6'0 man and he never gains any weight.

>> No.4863326

>>4863236
>They still love my sister more because she's prettier
Everyone makes judgments about other people based on appearance, if only subconsciously. When I went from being fat to fit (two years of work) I noticed I got more respect, my career took off and younger girls started flirting with me.

Appearance matters, and being fat is a lousy way to look.

>> No.4863338

>>4863236
I'm sorry that you felt so persecuted you developed a hateful, backwards philosophy out of spite.

>> No.4863346

>>4863230
>you'll be paying for all the fattys and blacks and mexicans and decrepit boomers and single moms and everything else
That's wrong, they have to pay for their own shit now

>> No.4863350

>>4861822
i really like adeles music, and tbh i dont really give a damn what she weighs, as long as she never gets into serious trouble with it

>Another thing that shits me when co-worker talk about wanting to lose weight but never do anything real about it
i used to be like that, took to cycling and lost most of it 2 years ago though, now i wear size s shirts instead of XL ones, i feel a fuck load better for it and am damn glad i did it, although my eyes are still too big for my stomach ;_;

>> No.4863352

>>4863291

this. 100%

>> No.4863491

>>4863291
...except people still don't owe it to you or anyone else to lose weight regardless if they're in a community or not.
There's a difference between someone who weighs 400 pounds and needs a crane and nurses to function, and a person who's in the 200~ range who has a job and is active.
On that note: Being fat doesn't necessarily mean you're plagued with five hundred various, costly diseases either.
Also
>comparing someone's weight to washing dishes
Jesus christ, are you fifteen?

>> No.4863505
File: 237 KB, 1000x1000, 1380284912223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862879
>vendetta
Uh, I think that was in response to that retarded blog post, which is still retarded. And saying retarded things and being proud of the fact that you are retarded pretty much makes you a shit person. Js.
>mfw Xiaxue whiteknight on ck

>> No.4863517
File: 32 KB, 332x330, WitchBeer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4862819
Not really, you're arrogance preceeds you and you think that you pay more in taxes than I do. Again it's not an issue for me. Clearly you're a scumbag.
> everyone that pays less than I do should be hanged or burned at the stake
It's the new witch hunt!
You fucking faggot!

>> No.4863525

>>4863517
*your
v: mayddr which

>> No.4863529

>>4863505
You must love retards so much you know their lingo,I'll leave that to you.
Fucking tard,

>> No.4863535

>>4863529
Thank you for your nonsensical contribution to this discussion~

>> No.4863537

>>4863529
>Xiaxue detected
You're an ugly fake cunt and your child looks like a troll spawn. Go away.

>> No.4863541

I was fat once, like many others, but that doesn't mean I have sympathy for fat people. All it takes is eating more fruits and veggies, cutting down on your portion size, and proper exercise.
People that continue to be fat are just lazy, point blank.

>> No.4863544

>>4863230
Thanks Mr. Delusion, but you can't say that the Congress interferes with the running of the federal government. It defines the federal government.

These days, whatever label you want to put on it, demopublican, republicrat, it's all the same shit, they play on each other, you're being made a sucker.

The tea party scares you does it... good, it should.

>> No.4863569

>>4863517

Who said anything about paying more or less in taxes? "more" or "less" doesn't matter--who would would want to spend a single penny on treating the health problems caused by obesity when it could be prevented instead?

There's no logical reason why anyone--you and I included--should have to spend a single cent on it since it is a preventable condition.

>> No.4863582

>>4863569
>who would would want to spend a single penny on treating the health problems caused by obesity when it could be prevented instead?
Said everyone about every medical problem EVER. You're so naive it hurts.

>> No.4863583

>>4862132
I have the satisfaction of knowing I'll be alive a lot longer than you.

>> No.4863593

>>4862677
>That's a pretty assholeish thing to do.

No it is not.
Are you ...mad?

>> No.4863600

>>4862132
>and ended up losing 35 lbs of fat, and gaining 22 of lean muscle.

>>>/fit/ here

Calling bullshit.
Supreme bullshit.

>> No.4863611

>>4863582

I'm not sure what your point is. You're calling me naive because I think its wrong for one person to have to pay for another person's poor life choices? That doesn't make any sense at all.

>> No.4863612

>>4863600
>/fit/ here

moot should just rename that board /fat/

>> No.4863613

>>4861866
>agriculture system subsidizes the kind of diet

i don't know about that

>Fat people are becoming the majority

This cannot be stressed enough. I notice this more and more since I started losing weight. I was 240 at the height of my alcoholic uselsesness and I am 160 now that I don't drink and am aware of how many calories I am consuming in a day. My activity level is frankly for shit. The point here is that I lost a bunch of weight with what I would consider relative ease, save for the alcohol withdrawal part. I see fatsos all over the place. These people claim they can't lose weight and have tried everything and blah blah blah Now that so many people are fat they're beginning to develop this sense of entitlement. It sickens me.

The worst part is some 300 pound whale of a woman ordering like 3000 calories of mcdonalds food and then asking for the coke to be diet. Seriously. How man people in the world do that shit and justify it because they chose the diet soda?

What the actual fuck?

>> No.4863618

>>4863613
i fucking know that feel bro

>> No.4863625

>>4861870
>next minute she is pouring condensed milk all over avocados to eat
What

>> No.4863655

>>4862132

> but why the fuck do you guys bother concerning yourselves with them

Because you consume more resources than everyone else for no reason, and our taxes pay your medical bills

>> No.4863659

>>4863613

I should add the "genetic defense"

You aren't obese because you have the "obesity gene(s)"

Holy shit does this drive me up a wall. If you DO have a genetic disorder that affects your metabolism in a manner such that you tend to hold onto more mass than the average person, then you know that the most your metabolic quirk is adding is the equivalent of a bagel a day.

It is just one of so many other bullshit excuses.

There is no such thing as a big beautiful woman. I don't understand how two obese people copulate without calling in a mexican landscaping crew to hold this roll here and jiggle that roll over there. I hope those guys are getting hazard pay.

Then there are the diet fads. And all the health fads in general, really. I cannot think of one that doesn't grind my gears to scalding hot dust. Instead of bragging about how you aren't eating bread why don't you just stop drinking sugar water and stop eating 3000 calories a day? Bread is good. Stop attacking bread. No, that "healthstore" "herbal supplement" will not help you lose weight. That product is not evaluated by the FDA and is likely to be made of mostly finely ground chinese newspaper. My favorite one is the "colon cleanse." I have a degree in biology. Big whoop. My coworkers seem to think I can give them medical and nutritional advice. One day lardo comes over and asks me if he should buy this "colon cleanser" product. I asked him, "When is the last time you heard a doctor asking someone when their last colon cleanse was?" The answer is never. The colon cleanse and the fad diet and all that shit are ridiculous.

I am fairly certain my evening has been ruined because I decided to stop by /ck/.

>> No.4863669
File: 117 KB, 352x259, 1269809783020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4863659

>that feel when you have 10% bodyfat eating around 80% carbohydrates and some 30% bodyfat hog who eats sausage and bacon all day tells you how he's full paleo because carbs will make you fat and fat will make him thin

>> No.4863674

>>4863613

>These people claim they can't lose weight and have tried everything

My chubby girlfriend says this shit all the time and it pisses me off to no end.

>Her: Waah i would give anything to be skinny!
>Me: Well I lost about 30 lbs doing this diet and exercise plan last year, would you like to try it for yourself?
>Her: That doesn't work!
>Me: Yes it does, I just told you I lost 30 lbs doing it.
>Her: Not all people are the same! I tried dieting and exercising a few years ago and it didn't work!
>Me: You probably didn't do it right or didn't stick to it.
>Her: Yes I did! It just doesn't work for me! You don't understand!

Told her that if she does a strict 1000 cal daily limit and exercises 3 times a week and doesn't lose a single pound that I will pay for her fucking endocrinology visit, and of course she refuses to try anything beyond doing weird fad diets for a few days, getting bored, and ending up at Wendys again.

>> No.4863684

>>4863674

I knew a girl like this too. They'll try a diet for a few days and then quit when they see they haven't lost 100 pounds already

>> No.4863689

>>4863674
>>Her: Yes I did! It just doesn't work for me! You don't understand!

Hand her a physics textbook while stating: No, *you* don't understand.

That would be mean to do to your GF though.

Weight loss is no secret: eat less. As the "twinkie professor" proved, it really doesn't matter what it is that you eat so long as it's less. Alas, that takes willpower so people keep searching for the "magic bullet" diet pill or fad diet, or keep making excuses.

>> No.4863691

>men like meat, dogs like bones
Do people actually say that?

>implying dogs don't like meat too

>> No.4863734
File: 54 KB, 500x632, 1362789181434.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think I don't really care about what people do with their body as long as it isn't like.. obesity so extreme it's going to actually kill them or having a drug addiction so bad that they're about to overdose. And even then, I only care when it's my friend and I feel like I should say something.

Everything else is whatever to me.

I don't think Adele is fat enough to have severe health issues so -shrug- Some people carry extra weight pretty well actually, some chubby ladies are cute, some chubby bearish men are hot.

That said, I'm actually a bit chubby, not in the face or limbs, just a bit of paunch in the stomach and a bit of thigh thickness, and I really hate it when I express that I am trying to lose weight and someone goes OMG WHY?

Because I'm short and my body gathers fat in weird ways and I don't personally like it.

>> No.4863743

Fat people can be fat all they want as it's their body but I am completely against positively supporting them for it. Some people have serious addictions to food and medical problems from being overweight so enabling them is kinda fucked up. Say someone was an alcoholic. If they said: "Maybe I should cut back on my drinking I think its becoming an issue". You wouldn't say "Oh it looks like you're having a great time you don't need to cut back on your drinking" to them now would you

>> No.4863782

>>4863691
Narcissistic fat girls say this to make themselves feel better. The thing that bothers me the most is when they go on and on about 'fat acceptance' or body shaming or whatever, then they berate non-fatties.

>muh curves

>> No.4863841

>>4863782
>or body shaming or whatever

To be fair, body shaming is shitty and only makes things worse.

>> No.4863854
File: 279 KB, 1360x900, 1364974119853.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4861822

Now that's a successful person.

>> No.4863869

>>4861884
>Conclusion, yeah, preggers need to eat practically for 2
HAHAHAHA

no

pregnant women need to eat about 200-300 calories more a day

>> No.4863897

>>4863869

I think you missed the sarcasm.

>> No.4863937

Fuck this fat logic shit

how about the whole 'hollywood ideal' propaganda that fat bitches complain about

or when actresses complain about directors etc asking them to lose weight

bitches you act like similar shit doesnt happen to men

think jack black wont be laughed at and told to fuck off if he went to audition for captain america?

think manlets havent been pressured by 'hollywood tall dark handsome' ideals?

shit man like seriously fuck that shit

at least weight can be changed, height cant so get overyourselves fatties

#angrymanlet

>> No.4863942

>>4863937

Another thing

Woman: 'I just cant date someone shorter than me its a turn off' - perfectly reasonable, has standards etc

Guy: 'I wont date anyone who weighs more than me' - omg anon your so fucking shallow, i hope you die alone

>> No.4863979

>>4863942

Double standards are nothing new:

Have you met my son Bill? He's so handsome, a real lady-killer, he gets all the girls.

Oh, and my daughter Mary? Look at her, all innocent and pure. She's not like those sluts on TV...

>> No.4864206

When it comes down to it, being fit improves your performance at litterally everything due to hormonal, psychological and functional balance.

eye sight, hearing, vocal range, cognitive function, you name it.

There are TOO many negative health implications in being fat to ignore it at all.. god knows doctors LOATHE fat people when they bust down the door yelling out that theyre sick and dont know why god has forsaken them.. god bless 'murrica and its ignorance

>> No.4864263

>>4863937
>>4863942
i'm attracted to short, angry, aggressive guys. real napoleon complex sorts. no: i'm not fat.
weird?

>> No.4864460

>>4863612

The whale, she be thrashing in the ocean!

>> No.4864470

>>4861884

Can I have a side serving of lies with this bullshit?

>babby = +200-400 calories.
>get reckt

>> No.4864478

>>4863979
>Have you met my son Bill? He's so handsome, a real lady-killer, he gets all the girls.
>
>Oh, and my daughter Mary? Look at her, all innocent and pure. She's not like those sluts on TV...

The ironic part is that if bill was such a "stud" then he wouldn't need set up so he's a complete neckbeard virgin.
Mary's parents want her to stop being a skank snorting semen from the club toilet floors and "settle down"

>> No.4864585

>>4863734
I'd agree with you on your general opinions of wanting to do things for yourself rather than what others think of you, but at this point any reply would just be condensed down to HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S A GRIZZLY WITH SHARKS FOR ARMS!!!

>> No.4864609

>>4864478

>if your parents say it about you it isn't true

Your parents must have been really shitty and hated you, then.

>> No.4864613

>>4863937
Tom Cruise doesn't get affected that much

>> No.4864628

>>4864613

That's because Scientology.

>> No.4865895

>>4861859
fit.

>> No.4865900

while i understand your annoyance, OP, i also don't get what it is you don't understand, it's obviously just a way for them to feel good about themselves.

but the real question is, what does this have to do with food and cooking.

>> No.4865907

I used to be skinny as fuck,gym sports etc.. until around age 25. Now im fat out of shape and really dont care, I dont make excuses about it, I know I eat a lot drink tons of beer and im fine with it.

>> No.4865911

>>4861822
I fucking hatee fat people.

thinprivilege.com

>> No.4865916

>>4865911

last bf's friends were all fatsos he's shamelessly using and abusing.

>> No.4865917

>>4864206

> god knows doctors LOATHE fat people when they bust down the door yelling out that theyre sick and dont know why god has forsaken them

You gigglin' behind the screen? Doctors love fat/sick people, that's how they make their money. Doctors would rather keep someone medicated than actually make them healthy

>> No.4865920

>>4865916
Fuck fat people they are scum of the earth. All you have to do is consume less calories how hard is that?

>> No.4865930

>>4865920

don't even want to have contact with them. i don't have the patience for that shit.

>> No.4865929

>>4865920
have fun paying for me. I have no income and get free insurance

>> No.4865948

isn't there a fitness board on 4chan, i don't see any mention of food or cooking in this thread.

>> No.4865951

>>4861822
>Whats /ck/'s opinion on fat people logic
It makes me mad to be fat when I hear shit like you're talking about. I'm fat because I choose not to do more physical work and I choose to eat large portions of shitty foods. I'm not full of awesome, I'm not sexy because I'm confident, and I'm not going to marry another fatass because I know we're typically just not attractive. I hate hearing "real men/women blah blah blah" as justification for not doing more. You have curves because human beings are not made of straight lines and fucking angles, not because you are the physical ideal. That shit is awful.

>> No.4866019

my friend is convinced empty calories means it doesn't make you gain any weight. "I drank 1000 calories of beer but it doesn't matter cuz its just empty calories." He also measures his weight by how fat his face looks.

>> No.4866030
File: 38 KB, 720x480, 1380985692469.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm fat, but I acknowledge it. I know I have bad eating habits, many of which can be traced back to my parents, but I also know that I'm a grown adult now, and that it's my responsibility to fix it (which I have been working on).

I can't stand most fat people though. People that deliberately eat bad while complaining about their weight, or saying things like "I can't lose weight! It's in my genes!" or similar shit just pisses me off.

Similarly, it's irritating to hear people say "just put down the fork" because, as I have been fighting my weight all my life, it really is much more that just that. A lot of it boils down to addiction, just like drugs and alcohol, and it's hard to break away from without a lot of willpower, support, and usually multiply tries.

>> No.4866054

>>4866030

that's it, confess and justify fattie.

FATTIE MC FAT FAT FATTIE FAT FAT

>> No.4866059

Depends on the mindset of the fat person, really. If they know they're fat, know it's bad for them, but make excuses or put off dealing with it, fuck 'em. If they know it's a problem and are trying their damnedest to fix it, good on 'em. If they know it's a problem but just don't give a shit, fine, let 'em be happy!

>> No.4866075

>>4866059
I have a problem with other fat people who can't acknowledge that they're fat, because every fat person I know seems to be practically brainwashed by their families that fat is OK. Even my dad tried doing the same thing to me, I just got lucky enough that I could see through it.

>> No.4866077

>>4866054
i don't have to justify shit but I know you'll be paying for me

>> No.4866090

>>4866054
I wasn't justifying anything though?

>> No.4866118

I firmly believe we instinctually hate fat people.
For some reason I feel anger building up just looking at them. I'm not an unreasonable or very violent, and have great emotional control usually.

It's just they bother me so much. I want to starve them and force them to do a hundred laps without breaks until that disgusting fat melts off their bodies. Even this is completely easy to tolerate, but my anger levels hit the roof when a fat cunt tries to excuse their fat away with "lol i try as much as i can, i even drink diet soda its my hormones making me fat :)"

I think we hate fat people because fatness was unnatural in ancient hunter&gatherer times, and the only people who were fat were the selfish assholes eating the tribe supplies, thus harming the tribe, which is why we dislike them.

>> No.4866123

How about "I'm happy at the size I am, eating what I want and exercising how much (or little) I want." Because that's how I am.

>> No.4866136

>>4866123
what's wrong with that? They are being honest

>> No.4866162
File: 233 KB, 704x3168, ugly_body.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Literally my thoughts on fat people summed up in one image.

>> No.4866174

>>4866162
What anime is this? Gintama? It's fucking hilarious

>> No.4866175

>>4866174
Yes.

>> No.4866250
File: 40 KB, 200x200, 1306992113788.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4866174
>tfw gintama anime is done

;_;

>> No.4866255

>>4862132
> ended up losing 35 lbs of fat, and gaining 22 of lean muscle
Translation: I lost 13 pounds, some of which was probably clothing.
B-but, g-guys,
>I know I can lose weight any time I want to
That is what every addict ever says.

>> No.4866319

>>4866162
So you're a really ugly, shemale lookin' asshole yelling at a bunch of cute, overweight Jap girls?
Monster.

>> No.4866322

>>4866250
We still have the movie anon.
BDs get released this month.

>> No.4866334

I put on a bit of blubber as a teenager, ate a lot of shit, got miserable about it, decided to take a stance and make my diet healthier. I cut out the crap, moved to plenty of fresh fruit and veg, stopped drinking soda and drank water instead, etc, and the kilos flew off me. I was really proud of myself.

But then it turned out that I had type 1 diabetes and the weight-loss was mainly due to advanced ketosis.

>> No.4866347

>>4863085
>>4861838
>mfw my daily caloric maintenance actually is 2500 calories

feels good man

>> No.4866391

>>4861993
you aren't fat. just a tad overweight. lose 20 lbs and you're all set

>> No.4866394

>>4866347
thta's pretty standard for a guy around 6 feet tall that at least isn't sitting all day

>> No.4866395

>>4861822
The best way to lose weight in a hurry is to have weekend bender on the amphetamines. On a big weekend I can lose almost 2kg

>> No.4866438

>>4862584
Oh yes and you see Fat people lynched in the street every day because they're fat.

Please tell me all about the hate crimes and discrimination from jobs fat folks get that they're unable to change.

>> No.4866447

>>4861822
Her aim in life is to never be skinny? So she aims to be fat? And unhealthy, ad promote heart disease and high cholesterol by making it seem like its ok to be fat.

Cool story Adele. Cool story bro.

>> No.4866684

>>4866019
>measures his weight by how fat his face looks
Meh, what's wrong with that? I never really gave a shit about my growing layer of insulation, because it's cold around here anyway, but seeing my already weak jawline erode even further was the wake-up call I needed.

>> No.4866737

>>4862108
The reason why you are skinny is because you are undereating, a lot really. Most people don't undereat, and that is how they're bigger or fatter than you are.

With the last bit I feel like you have an eating disorder. Please see a counselor. And eat more.

>> No.4866762

>>4866395
How do amphetemines make you lose weight? I never understood this.

>> No.4866769
File: 139 KB, 1400x984, 1381581714520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Such a long thread, and no real examples of how retarded feminazi fat logic is? Let me try to fix it.

>> No.4866771

>>4866762
you don't feel the need to eat at all, plus amphetamines give you a lot of energy

>> No.4866774
File: 73 KB, 641x583, BILmO0zCUAEARAs.jpg large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4866769

>> No.4866776
File: 310 KB, 960x1280, 1380544479922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4866769
>I only get one body
>I'm fucking ruining it

>> No.4866780
File: 39 KB, 480x436, 1381584008286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4866774

>> No.4866788
File: 372 KB, 684x555, 1381583653975.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4866780

>> No.4866790

>>4866788
>boil the calories out
What the fuck am I reading?

>> No.4866792
File: 78 KB, 984x557, 1381585012104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4866788
>>4866790

>> No.4866797

>>4866792
This shows how much hypocrisy is in the "fat acceptence movement".
>We are beautiful at every size
>Ugh, she was better when she was fat
And notice which gender the comments are coming from.

>> No.4866804

>>4866792
lol fucking hilarious

I like this thread.

>> No.4866813

>>4863045
Accepting your errors and repeating them every moment of your life isn't a virtue.

>> No.4866814 [DELETED] 

we should have fat people stories here, now that /fit/ is all steron threads

>> No.4866825

>>4866792
Her fat face on her thin body = hnnnnnnnnnnng.
Her body looks much better thin, but her face looks much better fat.
Am I alone in this opinion?

>> No.4866929

>>4866684
hes very tall so by the time his face gets fat hes probably like 80lbs overweight. it takes him forever to lose because he has no muscle and smokes and drinks so he only actually loses about half until his face looks thinner then stops, but a lot of that lost is just water. His blood pressure would be normal if he just lost that last 40lbs

>> No.4866954

>>4866825
i agree

>> No.4867010

>>4861870
>>next minute she is pouring condensed milk all over avocados to eat

That makes me want to vomit. Sweet avocados, oh my god what the fuck. No. No.

>eat it with bread
>doubling the calories and carbs
>healthier
>probably shitty white "bread", so you eat the equivalent of a frosted cake

>> No.4867012

I recently saw a programme. In it, a group of people were measured for their BMIs, BFPs and VO2maxes to determine if BMI and BFP are poor indicators of overall health.

The programme concluded that while BMI and BFP can be good indicators of overall health in some instances, they can be horrid in others. One man who would have been considered obese by both BMI and BFP had a VO2Max of like... 47, if I recall correctly. Anything over 40 is considered very, very fit according to the programme's narration. If I recall, his BFP was 27 and his BMI was 31.
Other people on the programme who had poor BFP and BMI were also considered fit according to VO2Max, but many of the people with bad BMI/BFP did relatively poorly on VO2Max, as well. To be fair (the programme didn't call attention to this fact, but showed the results of each person involved), the most fit (according to VO2Max with a score of 52) person in the trial also had the lowest BMI and BFP and the most unfit (VO2Max 23, I think) had the third or fourth highest BMI and the highest BFP (above 40%).

Why do I mention this? Dunno, exactly. It's somewhat related and I found it staggeringly interesting because I'd never heard of VO2Max before, so thought I'd take the opportunity to blather about it a bit.

>> No.4867013

I have no problem being large. I love to eat. I love flavors. I eat a lot.

but I'm also active. Awhile back i weighed myself and saw I was inching towards 300, and I said hell no. Started walking every day. Now a very happy 250 and still dropping. Those people that become walking whales to where their own weight kills their knees and they need scooters.. I just don't get. But I have no issues with "large" people at all. Food is fucking delicious, why not.

>> No.4867017

>>4867010
I never had avocado in a savoury application until fairly recently (less than 10 years ago).
Family whipped avocado with powdered sugar and cream then ran it through the ice cream machine... to make ice cream. They also used it in making milkshakes and this stuff that was kinda like cake frosting, used in tiramisu-like layered cakes.

>> No.4867026

>>4866825
I think it's the fact that she's pulling her face in in the second picture.

>> No.4867036

>>4862306

I'm 5'3". At my worst I was up to 140 and felt like a bloated whale.

Now I've lost weight and am... somewhere 120 or less, I don't own a scale really, but I was weighed at 123 a few months ago and have lost more since. It was slow weight loss, too. More exercise and less food, better food, smaller portions.

I literally could not eat what I used to eat. I get full too quickly now, and simply cannot eat large portions.

I remember being 16 and eating a feast every day for breakfast. Bowl or two of cereal, a pastry, a yogurt, a fruit, some juice. sneaking and snacking on pastries all day. Watching tv while I ate. I never want to go back to that. Now I eat my oats and some coffee and I'm full.

>> No.4867068

>>4863674

yet you still put your dick in that ham.

Dude, she sounds like a willfully stupid, lazy sow who likes attention and hates effort. Like, terrible traits for a partner. Do you want a woman too lazy to clean the house?

"vacuuming doesn't work! I tried it! it just gets dusty again within the week! Wahhhh"

>> No.4867079

>>4866019

Have you tried explaining it to him? Oh god, he sounds like a dumbass.

>> No.4867090

>>4866780

no. Someone did not seriously write that. Who the fuck. Oh god, I know our education system is awful, but this is something else.

Yes, being a fat piece of shit who can't climb a staircase without getting winded sure is healthy.

>> No.4867117

>>4867036
>I literally could not eat what I used to eat. I get full too quickly now, and simply cannot eat large portions.

When I was 13ish I would sometimes eat four slices of a 16" pepperoni NY-style pizza for dinner, probably upwards of 2000 calories. I could probably still do that if I really tried, but that much pizza does not sound appetizing at all. Even worse, I'd drink a big glass of 2% milk with it, adding even more calories.

>> No.4867146

>>4866334
Type 1 diabetes sucks, if you get low blood sugar all you can really do is eat sugar and carbs.

>> No.4868655

>>4867117
Ugh, I wish I could do that. My appetite is so voracious that I would be planet-sized if I followed it.

I am 5'5", was at my all-time high of 175 pounds in December, am now at 142, and am on my way to my goal weight of 125. I eat 1300 calories a day to lose weight and am constantly hungry. It's terrible. But if I actually kept myself full, I'd pack the weight back on again.

On my birthday, I ate enough food to go from starving to comfortable in one meal. 1600 calories. I felt humiliated. One hour later? Growling stomach, empty feeling.

I sometimes want to give up and go full planet. It feels good to look nice, but being so hungry feels awful.

>> No.4869086
File: 472 KB, 625x454, loss.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fat people need to get over themselves

i used to be one of them and made all kinds of excuses but at the end of the day, if you really want to, you can

And most of the time its fucking worth it. I was a recluse for 7 years. 7 fucking years and thought there was no turn around

But i perceived and it all paid off. One of the biggest benefits was that under all that fat i actually ended up a pretty decent looking guy.