[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/ck/ - Food & Cooking

View post   

File: 26 KB, 600x400, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6912119 No.6912119 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone going through wisdom teeth now?
What are you eating? Do you have to pull yours out? If you already pulled them out, is it easier to eat directly post extraction than it was pre-extraction?

>Life with Wisdom Teeth General

>> No.6912137 [DELETED] 
File: 148 KB, 550x550, 1283760655077.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6912119
>If you already pulled them out, is it easier to eat directly post extraction than it was pre-extraction?

What kind of a fucking answer do you expect?
>hurr eating was way easier when I still had these useless wisdom teeth at the back of my mouth
>OMERGAWD I totally stepped up my eating game by having them removed

The obvious answer is that it doesn't make a difference.

>> No.6912183

>>6912119
Dont smoke.
Vaping counts as smoking.

All four spots had sever bone inflamation. I couldnt eat anything for two weeks plus.

>> No.6912202

>>6912119
You unevolved ape.

>> No.6912229

>>6912183
I don't smoke, but thanks for the warning. Are you implying nicotine triggered excess inflammation in you?

>>6912202
I'm so evolved my need for a gigantic goofy jaw to fit 38 teeth diminished.

Currently starving, and enjoying some Genmaicha. I guess I'll make friends with the tea, coffee, and fasting threads for a while.

>> No.6912235

>>6912119
>only had to remove on e of mine
>it was half out anyway
>only suffered for a few hours of mild inconvenience

feels so right, man

>> No.6912254

>>6912119
I got mine out when I was 13 since they had the potential for screwing up all the work that my braces had done.

It seems like recovery varies depending on the person. My sister was down for a day or two afterward, sore mouth, could only really manage liquids. I was fine that afternoon after the procedure, on soft foods and whatnot that evening.

>> No.6912300
File: 35 KB, 535x577, 1400656291729.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6912254
>getting the under 18s government dental discount for your wisdom teeth

Why do I still live

>> No.6912315

>>6912119

just take painkillers and drink smoothies..

i lost so much gaiins getting my wisdoms out since i couldn't chew for over a week.

>> No.6912332

37 years old with three wisdom teeth. None of them every showed signs of emerging, so I decided to just let 'em be.

>> No.6912339

>>6912332
So you never experienced any pain?

>> No.6912342

>>6912119

my wisdom teeth were growing in sideways towards the front of my mouth. i didn't know until they came through the gums, when it was already pretty painful. the mouth surgeon man wasn't in town for another few days or so, so i had to wait longer than i should have, my bottom row of teeth is definitely messed up, my canines are completely pushed out of their place.

the night of i tried eating ramen and got some noodles caught in the holes. no one told me what the fucking plastic syringes were for, so i got a really nasty infection. it was even more painful then before removal. i think the guy must have had a hard time yanking those things out, my chest was real sore and bruised, i feel like he had a hand on my chest while he was yanking.

>> No.6912343

>>6912342

the night after, i meant

>> No.6912349

>>6912339
Nope. Like I said, no sign of them emerging, so why spend hundreds of dollars and a week of pain if they don't bother me. My dentist used to hound me about it, but sometime after turning thirty he admitted they probably weren't coming out of their own accord.

>> No.6912351

>>6912342

yeah dude, they ripped teeth out of your skull.. they break kthem into pieces and rip them out.

you're just a dumbass who ended up with dry sockets because you didn't think so clean the bigass holes in your jaw out after eating.. i remember getting rancid food out like a day after eating it, i can't imagine just not trying to clean debris from the holes

>> No.6912381

>>6912351
>>6912342
Wtf
Do the holes ever fill?

>> No.6912384

>>6912381
yes they do but you can still feel like a little indent where they were removed

>> No.6912385

>>6912381

of course they do.. they completely fill in with bone and get covered with gums after a few months.

but for 2-3 weeks after the surgery, you're gonna have to blast debris out from the holes in your jaw with a plastic syringe they give you. it sucked, but overall it was totally worth it to get all of those teeth out of my face; they were causing tons of pain.

b

>> No.6912402

>tfw all your wisdom teeth came in straight and fine and fit in your mouth

I hear it sucks, drink milkshakes or something

>> No.6912461

>>6912385
>you're gonna have to blast debris out from the holes in your jaw with a plastic syringe they give you
Huh, I definitely never had to do that when I got mine out.

>> No.6912531

>>6912461

me neither, I was told to rinse with salt water after eating to dislodge any food in there. It was gross, but actually made my mouth feel better afterwards. I only had to have 3 out because the upper left tooth was missing, they x-rayed me trying to find it, when the others started to tilt sideways but it just wasn't there.

>> No.6912537

>>6912531
>Most adults have four wisdom teeth (a third molar in each of the four quadrants), but it is possible to have fewer or more
>but it is possible to have fewer or more
>or more
Huh.
Wisdom teeth are weird.

>> No.6912550
File: 141 KB, 1018x728, 1419884003357.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Had mine out as a kid.

Three week after surgery, I was almost completely healed. I woke up one morning and the right side of my jaw hurt like hell, and my face was a little swollen. 12 hours later, the infection had progressed so rapidly that my gums had literally engulfed my lower right molars. You could not see them, they were buried under inflamed flesh. I could not chew, I could not close my mouth, and I had pus pouring out of the socket. Do you know how nasty it is to taste an openly draining infection 24/7?

I lost 15 pounds from my inability to eat over the next week.

>> No.6912596

My wisdom teeth grew out sideways so I was always biting my cheeks and the ones in my bottom jaw just didn't have enough room.

I got them all out while I was awake, took about half an hour and the worst part about it was the giant needle that got put down the back of my tonsils. I drove myself home afterwards with my mouth filled with guase and I could hardly feel my face.

I just ate soup for about a week and I was fine after that. Just don't eat nuts or anything grainy or it gets stuck in the tooth holes.

>> No.6912630

>>6912537
You can have multiple sets of any tooth, as well as missing them entirely.

>> No.6912637

>>6912630
Chimpanzee please go.

>> No.6912648

>>6912119
they are impacted or whatever, my dentist said they could still move. they inflame and can get painful. they are annoying as fuck, but my dentist said i can get them extracted for free if they are still annoying. god bless nhs

>> No.6913695

>go to dentist to get wisdom teeth taken out
>count back from 10
>10...9...zzz
>wake up fucked up out of my mind
>nurses have to carry me to my mom's car
>have an ape mouth, so the cotton balls don't do shit
>swallow a lot of blood
>get home, throw up blood in the driveway
>sit on couch in agony waiting for mom to pick up prescription pain pills
>throw up more
>eat ice cream
>watch karate kid
>sleep a lot

I sincerely believe all those FUNNY HIGH BOY SAYS FUNNY THING AFTER WISODM TEETH SURGERY videos are bullshit. The pain was unbearable.

>> No.6913776
File: 97 KB, 640x640, 1442933774793.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

got all four teeth pulled when i was around 16? i think. had localized anesthesia instead of general, so i was awake the whole time, it was crazy i was freakin' out watching the dentist pretty much yank and scrape the teeth out from the inside of my mouth (described it afterwards as him putting one leg up on the seat and pulling my teeth out with a wrench). couple times i felt a little pain (nothing more than a pinch, pretty much what you'd expect to feel, it wasn't too bad, just alarming) and he'd go back with more anesthesia to numb my jaw up. i left feeling a little loopy but not high like those people who get put under do. by the time i got home a half hour later i was in pain, but my dad told me i'd heal faster if i didn't get the vicodin prescription filled (think he was worried about me enjoying vicodin a little too much, as well)
only took 2 or 3 tylenol each day
it hurt horribly at night, i cried a lot the first night. but i was fine on the third day, i probably would have taken a lot more time to heal if i was on the painkillers, feeling around the holes with my tongue. one thing about tylenol, it definitely doesn't get you high.

as for food, obviously ate a lot of soft stuff. gelatin, soups, that sort of thing. think my parents made mashed potatoes. you know, soft food.

one thing you're gonna want to be aware of is the spots in your gums where the teeth were, after you've healed and the bleeding stops. the bleeding stopped for me, but the gum didn't completely grow over the hole, so I had a little tiny piece of exposed (jaw?) bone for a bit longer. when I'd eat solid or chewy foods, they'd get stuck in their and didn't really get spotted until my next checkup at the dentist. thankfully, they got cleaned out before I got a nasty cavity or anything like that.

Good luck with them pearly whites lil fella

>> No.6913777

>>6912119
What delightful delicacy is in OP's picture?

>> No.6913792

>>6913777
Anal bead

>> No.6913814

>>6913695
You had a shit surgeon.
Mine gave me so much pain medication I couldn't feel shit until the next day.
+ a 60 tablet oxycodone perscription

>> No.6913846

>>6912183
>>6912229
It's actually that the sucking action of the mouth can cause the stitches to loosen, increasing risk for infection. My friend is a smoker and he got an abscess because he couldn't go two weeks without smoking a cigarette.

>>6913814
>+ a 60 tablet oxycodone perscription
That's called "overmedicating," and it's why many communities are struggling with opioid addiction.

>> No.6913856

>>6913846
It was 20 or 30 day supply and I felt like shit for about two weeks

>> No.6913861

>>6913856
>It was 20 or 30 day supply and I felt like shit for about two weeks
2 weeks = 14 days
You got 30 days worth of meds.
see >>6913846

>> No.6913878

>>6913695

>LEL HOUR AFTER TEETH SURGERY VIDO is fake

On the way home from the surgical center I was convinced my mom was trying to kidnap me, and I tried to unlock the car door as it was going down the intersection. I was also looking for my husband and eleven children who all lived in Texas (we're Florida people).

>> No.6913881

>>6913861
Actually if I was taking them as prescribed I'd only have about a 7 day supply

>> No.6913893 [DELETED] 

>>6913878
Is you name Melissa or Mary? I can't remember but I've heard this story from someone whose name starts with 'M' something

>> No.6913909 [DELETED] 

>>6913893
Who are you?

>> No.6913957
File: 87 KB, 500x427, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm getting mine taken out on Monday, three of them are sticking out halfway, one is still underneath and my mouth isn't big enough so they're kinda coming through the sides.

Is it hard to talk after getting them removed? I'm supposed to be getting a bunch of packages delivered and I don't know how this is going to work it it's the same day of the surgery.

>>6912300
>got my total for the surgery
>"so anon, how much is it with insurance?"
>"that is the cost with the insurance included"
1300 ameribucks down the drain.

>> No.6914037

>>6912385
Nobody gave me any goddamn syringes what the fuck? It's only actually a problem for one of the sockets but it's pretty damn obnoxious to have to go in with a toothpick to try to get rice out of it every time I eat it.

>> No.6914047

>>6913695
Lol bitch. I woke up after the surgery, asked the nurse if that was blood on the bib I was still wearing, stood up about a minute later when they said I could go and was basically clear of the drugs.

>> No.6914053

>>6913814
Mine just gave me a prescription for a big dose of ibuprofin.

>> No.6914056
File: 65 KB, 500x351, 1435198066756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6912119
DO NOT SMOKE

YOU WILL GET DRY SOCKET

IT WILL HURT *REAL BAD* FOR AT LEAST A WEEK.

>> No.6914060

>>6913957
The day of you might have trouble. For me my mouth was still numb for about 6 hours, I could talk immediately after, but it was pretty difficult, it was 2 or 3 hours before I was talking reasonably normally. If you gotta you could always use a phone or laptop and type anything you need to say.

>> No.6914070

I had two pulled in navy boot camp by a pretty old black military dentist. I could tell he had done the procedure so many times that it practically a matter of muscle memory for him. He got it done under local in about 45 minutes including prep and packing the wounds. It was painless.

The only weird part was that he had a boom box in the room playing straight up baby makin slow jams on blast the entire time.

>> No.6914090

>>6912119
>food and cooking
Never needed my wisdom teeth removed because I have godtier genetics and they aren't impacted.

>> No.6914093

>>6914070
good thing he only used local anesthetics.

>> No.6914121
File: 47 KB, 600x530, teef.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6912119
>things you wish you never knew

My great-grandfather had grown 4 sets of teeth throughout his life, they just kept coming up and the old ones falling out. Eventually he just started shattering and then ripping them out with pliers because he ended up moving somewhere that didn't even have a dentist within 200 miles. One of his early x-rays showed a fucking nightmare inside his jaw, it was basically made of teeth at that point. It was some rare shit called supernumerary teeth, but his never grew into multiple rows(which it can, it's fucking horrifying).

>> No.6914231

>>6913846
It was the weed for me.

Also my parents took my pain meds for obvious reasons, so it was terrible

>> No.6914299

>>6912119
I had all 4 teeth out years ago. I was put out for it. Not a big deal: no pain, lots of blood for a few days, it left a few craters which collected food but they close up after a few months

>> No.6914323

I had a quack orthodontist who dug perfectly good molars out of my gums to "Make room for your wisdom teeth-- they should grow in straight and take their place"

They grew in sideways as fuck when I was 17. I had swollen gum flaps for half a year that I was sorely tempted to rip off.

They are literally 45 degrees and leaning on rotten teeth. When I went to get the junk teeth pulled, they told me my wisdom teeth would FALL OVER if I did

Fuck teeth. You're gonna suffer no matter what you do, OP.

>> No.6914336
File: 15 KB, 400x300, 1427478713743.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6914121
Nightmare fuel

>> No.6914365

>>6913695
your experience wasn't normal

swallowing enough blood to vomit everywhere, for one

and being in a ton of pain right off the bat, for two

i woke up in a different room than the one where they put me under and was completely baffled, i was high as a fucking kite and i couldn't talk so i wrote notes to my mom on a pad of post-its

when i went back to my apartment i laid on my couch for a couple of days while having mild hallucinations and fuckoff crazy dreams from the hydrocodone

and i ate a lot of cold, delicious baby food

>> No.6914369

>>6913777
it's a baby teething ring, the kind full of water i think

>> No.6914374

>>6912119
when i got mine pulled i ate nothing but oxycodone for 3 days; it was pretty fucking sweet

>> No.6914378

>>6912119
>tfw perfect teeth
>tfw dentists don't think I have cavities when I really do think I do
Yay?

>> No.6914428

I was awake for my removal. Got all four done at once. I thought it would be a fun experience, and it was.

I was fucked up off the gas, but still felt the needles for localized injections. They were amazed when I told them I still felt the needle. Medical professionals never understand that I have more muscle than the average 5'4" female and always under dose me.

The dental surgeon wouldn't shut up about how his daughter was a Disney Princess in Disney world. He literally kept repeating the same shit. I was too polite in encouraging him with my groans and uh huhs. I eventually just tuned him out and had my first trippy experience. I see the appeal of ketamine after that.

I went sledding with friends the next day. Hiked for an hour in snowy woodland to reach a dilapidated hill with a broken old lift and shack. Spit blood half the time.

Ate a bunch of jello and yogurt. No infection. Was fine in three days. Didn't bother with the meds because codeine made me sick.

Good
Times

>> No.6914453

>>6914121
If it worked and allowed him to constantly generate new teeth humans could start being like sharks or dinosaurs and never have to worry about new teeth.

It's nice to think we have that in our genome.

My mom was like that as well, though not as bad. Had three sets of canines and some extra molars.

I was born prettier than both my parents with a great jaw and face.

Dem Irish moran genetics. Old royalty.

>> No.6914458

>>6914231
You can puff with your mouth open

How could you fuck that up

Stay hydrated, and puff on loosely packed shit

How did you fuck that up

>> No.6914466

>>6914121
I used to have a co-worker with a similar issue, as a kid he had his normal teeth and half a set behind them that had to be removed.

>> No.6914471

twov of my wisdom teeth are out, one is popping out right now and one has just the tip out of the gum. I've never felt any incredible pain, do you guys think I'm clear?

>> No.6914501

>>6914090
I never needed mine removed because I have godtier genetics and never had wisdom teeth to begin with. Every time I see a new dentist, they take the X-rays and comment
>I see you've already had your wisdom teeth out.
Nope, I never had them to begin with.
>feels good, man

>> No.6914519

>>6912119
I been here too long guys, everytime I scroll past this thread I think those are anal beads

>> No.6914532

>>6912119
I had mine pulled out when I was 18.

One of the worst weeks of my life.

Only ate rice porridge. Lost like 6 pounds.

Tried baby food but it was absolutely disgusting for what passes as baby food these days.

So yeah, basically rice porridge, apple sauce, really mushy food only.

You won't feel hungry in the first place.

You will feel like you have a fever but don't actually have one.

My wisdom teeth were horrible. The reason why my surgey took so long because my wisdom teeth were perfectly sleeping at a 180 degree angle.

I blame my dad for my wisdom teeth. My mom didn't have them.

>> No.6914545

>>6912300
Have you thought of getting dental work done at a nearby reputable dental college?

Poor/homeless people have been known to line up at colleges like USC to get very cheap or free dental care which includes dental surgery and it isn't only limited to the poor.

This is how dental students get their training done after all.

You can request for an actual dental professor with years of experience, teaching students and shit, to do your dental care no matter how minor or serious the dental case.

The more serious the dental case, the more likely he or she would ask if you could participate in a case study for current or future students, in return for probably a cheaper bill if it ain't free already depending on your case.

>> No.6914550

>>6912537
Its because human evolution is buggy as shit and doesn't really work perfectly since it sometimes keeps shit that should have been abandoned by us a long time ago.

>> No.6914570

>>6914323
>I had a quack orthodontist who dug perfectly good molars out of my gums to "Make room for your wisdom teeth-- they should grow in straight and take their place"

Dude, I had a childhood dentist like that as well with the same retarded reasoning and she did that shit without consulting my mom because my mom was clueless about teeth.

I wish I could go back in time and sue the shit out of her.

>> No.6914577

>>6914453
I envy sharks.

They can cycle in a new set of perfect healthy teeth as much as they want for the rest of their lives.

Sharks don't need dentists at all much less braces.

>> No.6914585

My wisdom teeth came in straight and good, no problem, I figured I wouldn't have to go to the dentist to get them removed.

What I didn't appreciate was how difficult they were to brush, and I ended up getting a pretty bad cavity in one of them. The pain started late friday afternoon, before a three day weekend, and I couldn't get in until the following Tuesday.

Understand the pain itself wasn't particularly sharp at any given second. It's just that it would never ever go away. Like somebody was driving a screwdriver into my gums and no matter what happened, in never abated. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't work. I worried I was going to damage my liver by taking so many tylenol and aspirin, way more than the dosage, but I couldn't help myself. I've broken bones, dislocated limbs, but that was by far the worst pain I've ever endured, just because it would never stopped.

Once the dentist finally dosed me with novocaine and it disappeared, I can remember laughing in the dentist's chair, tears in my eyes, because it was such exquisite relief.

Get those fuckers pulled, man, it's not worth it. It makes no difference for eating.

>> No.6914607

>>6914458
I tried bruh

I even tried vaping from my nose bc i assumed it was the smoke that irritated the holes rather than the pull.

How wrong i was

>> No.6914617

>>6912119
>2015
>Dental tools and procedures are still barbaric as fuck and the designs have remained unchanged for hundreds of years

Why is this allowed?

Why is there no real innovation in the dental industry and every dental tool still looks scary as fuck?

>> No.6914619

>>6912119
Shit sucked for me.
I accidentally ripped the gelatinous filling the surgeon put into the crevice the wisdom tooth left behind and freaked out because I thought it was human tissue.
Basically, no hard food. The pain is going to severe, so invest in some oral analgesics. Get general anaesthesia for the surgery if you can afford it or if insurance covers it; getting knocked out in 5s was fun.

>>6912229

2.1.2.3 is still considered the standard dental formula for humans, retard.

>> No.6914622

>>6914453
I wondered how did people survive in the old days without toothpaste or actual dentists/oral surgeons.

>> No.6914627
File: 373 KB, 775x385, large_dentures-transparent.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6914622

>> No.6914630

>>6914622
Not horribly, considering they consumed very little sugar and still had toothpicks available to them.
Flossing is way more important than brushing if you minimize sugar intake.

>> No.6914633

>>6914617
Because they're designed for function, not to look good.

>> No.6914634

>>6912119
I forced my mom to come with me and hold my strapped in hands while they did the procedure back when I was 18 and boy, did I grip my mom's hand tight.

It was not a pleasant experience at all.

And I had to do this twice. One visit for the bottom wisdom teeth and the last visit for the upper wisdom teeth.

Second time in my life, I experienced shaky legs.

First time was back when I rode my first roller coaster as a middle schooler.

>> No.6914667

>>6914634
Damn son, did you just go to a regular DDS?
You should have gone to a maxillofacial surgeon; they do that extractions quickly and painlessly.

>> No.6914809

>>6914630
That's true, people eat way more sugar now compared to any other time period.

>> No.6914843

>got all 4 pulled fully awake with only novacaine, nothing but ibuprofen for pain afterwards

>everyone I talk to is shocked by this

Dropped that nigger dentist like an unwanted baby. I would've gotten stronger meds if I knew it was a standard.

>> No.6914854

I've had dental problems all my life. Tips for people:

Be fucking adamant about what you want. If they say one shot of novo is enough, tell them to give you two or you leave. If you don't want them poking and prodding a certain area or at all, tell them not to. If they do anyway, leave.

I'm fortunate to have find a very kind dentist that goes out of his way to make sure I'm not uncomfortable, but I've had shitty motherfucker dentists argue with me about my pain. Sadly enough some of them are just assholes who entered the profession purely for money, they don't give a shit about the person attached to the teeth.

Oh and don't do oral cleanings.

At all.

Ever.

It's a scam designed to wear down tool enamel with metal scraping tools so you come back. There is absolutely nothing their fucked up hooks can do that proper brushing and flossing can't.

>> No.6914873

>>6914854
I'm sorry you've had such shit oral hygienists.

Mine is competent and really nice

She checks for gum inflammation and uses some electronic sonar like device to check for cavities

I pay nothing as my insurance covers it all. They also taught me that my sleeping position from when I had my knee dislocated caused me to grind my teeth. I fixed it without a night guard.

Get good hygienists.

>> No.6914896

>>6914843
I understand what you mean, only after I had a bad experience with wisdom teeth removal, did I suddenly become more aware of dentistry and that there there was also something like second opinion for dentists as well just like for doctors.

Makes me wish we had robots for doctors/dentists already.

I think I would prefer a machine these days rather than a shitty dentist pressured by his student loans.

>> No.6914919

>>6912119
I got mine out last summer, and it was impossible to eat anything but soup, jello and applesauce for like a week. After that, I could eat more "real" food, but I had to be super careful to only chew with my front teeth or food would end up jammed into the gums.
Within a month I was back to normal, except sometimes the spots the teeth used to be would feel empty.

>> No.6914925

>>6912119
i did a couple of months ago. my lifesaver was Ensure. its basically old people's reverse slim fast and it was great for me to keep my calories up and put something in my belly to help the medicine the first couple of days.

buy gauze in case it keeps bleeding. mine did because the stitches dissolved prematurely

>> No.6914937

>>6913695
I will never understand how people get so messed up from the anesthetic. When I woke up from my surgery, the only stupid thing I did was poke my chin and ask if it was my lip (they used local anesthetic as well as general, so my chin and lips were totally numb). I walked out totally fine, and was lucid the entire time.

>> No.6914939

Teething with wisdom teeth hurts like a motherfucker.

It's not an unbearable pain, it is just a lingering really annoying pain.

I don't really think it helped me chew my food any better.

I got all four of mine pulled out because they grew out completely and it didn't require Anastasia. The dentist essentially numbed the fuck out of the area and used a flat headed tool on the space between the gum and the tooth to force the tooth up (this took a lot of force, like the dentist put most of her weight into doing this, kind of hard on the jaw) in order to pluck it out with the clasp thingy.

It took maybe like two days to seal up good and it sucks to get food particles stuck in the hole that is created by the sealing of the missing tooth. There is some pretty horrible pain afterward on the first day as well.

It's probably better than getting Anastasia and going under the knife, because then there are stitches and other negative side effects of surgery.

>> No.6914998

>>6914843
According to wikipedia there's pretty good evidence that ibuprofen is enough in most cases. In fact that's what I got and I was just dandy.

>> No.6915009
File: 8 KB, 252x159, 1366587137014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6914121
That picture shouldn't exist.

>> No.6915042

>>6914093
Top kek